Der "Hassliebeslieder" Threat
20 Antworten3'352 AufrufeGestartet von ashtray:girl ·
ashtray:girlThemenstart
Hey Leute.
Ich hab echt keine Ahnung, ob ihr sowas schon mal hattet, aber ich dacht mir ich mach einen "Hassliebesliedthreat" auf.
also Leute, zählt auf, welche Songs ihr kennt, die gegen Liebeskummer helfen, weil der/die Sänger/in über den/die Ex herzieht. Freu mich auf eure Vorschläge!
Von mir:
Curse - und was is jetzt?
Anna David - Fick dich (sehr treffend*gg*)
A. Morrisette - You oughta know
Ich hab echt keine Ahnung, ob ihr sowas schon mal hattet, aber ich dacht mir ich mach einen "Hassliebesliedthreat" auf.
also Leute, zählt auf, welche Songs ihr kennt, die gegen Liebeskummer helfen, weil der/die Sänger/in über den/die Ex herzieht. Freu mich auf eure Vorschläge!
Von mir:
Curse - und was is jetzt?
Anna David - Fick dich (sehr treffend*gg*)
A. Morrisette - You oughta know
RomanticGuy
Ziemlich viele Songs von Sonata Arcitca. :verliebt:
Pain - Shut your Mouth
Robud Styles - R.O.M.I.N.A.
naja, und dann vielleicht noch Eamon - fuck you (i dont want you back)
naja, und dann vielleicht noch Eamon - fuck you (i dont want you back)
wärs denn möglich die texte hier irgendwo zu posten? ich kenn das meiste nich, klingt aber vielversprechend =)
yolanda
yolanda
Aber gern : )
Pain - Shut your Mouth:
The only thing I ever wanted, the only thing I ever needed
is my own way - I gotta have it all
I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas
stay the fuck out of my face, stay away from me
I am my own god - I do as I please
just wipe your own ass and - shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around
my mind is playing tricks on me
I am not as stable as I used to be
pushed and shoved, you know you're going too far
I will not break my back for you no more, I am gonna go my
way
I am gonna take control
time to wake up and dig myself out of this hell
just wipe your own ass and - shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around - shut your mouth
You're getting what your ego deserves - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around - shut your mouth
shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around
shut your mouth
shut your mouth
shut your mouth
Pain - Shut your Mouth:
The only thing I ever wanted, the only thing I ever needed
is my own way - I gotta have it all
I don't want your opinion, I don't need your ideas
stay the fuck out of my face, stay away from me
I am my own god - I do as I please
just wipe your own ass and - shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around
my mind is playing tricks on me
I am not as stable as I used to be
pushed and shoved, you know you're going too far
I will not break my back for you no more, I am gonna go my
way
I am gonna take control
time to wake up and dig myself out of this hell
just wipe your own ass and - shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around - shut your mouth
You're getting what your ego deserves - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around - shut your mouth
shut your mouth
I had enough and you're going down - shut your mouth
what comes around you know goes around
shut your mouth
shut your mouth
shut your mouth
sehr schön, danke fremder ;°)
da fällt mir noch was ein - ziemlich alles von linkin park ... tolle texte
und eins von Secret Discovery - Small World
I don´t think in your ways
I don´t believe in your gods
I don´t cry when you suffer
I don´t forgive your deceits
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world where I can never live
My life, my decisions,
all that I have I won't give away
I don´t expect that you love me
nor that you understand
I don´t require your compassion
I just could live without you
I want to talk in my own words
I want to feel as myself
I´m going to break the silence
captive in your small world
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world where I can never live
My life, my decisions,
belong to myself, noone can take away
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world, I can't (don´t want to) live inside
My life, my decisions,
all that I have, I won't give away (myself)
da fällt mir noch was ein - ziemlich alles von linkin park ... tolle texte
und eins von Secret Discovery - Small World
I don´t think in your ways
I don´t believe in your gods
I don´t cry when you suffer
I don´t forgive your deceits
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world where I can never live
My life, my decisions,
all that I have I won't give away
I don´t expect that you love me
nor that you understand
I don´t require your compassion
I just could live without you
I want to talk in my own words
I want to feel as myself
I´m going to break the silence
captive in your small world
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world where I can never live
My life, my decisions,
belong to myself, noone can take away
My life, my decisions,
lost in your world, I can't (don´t want to) live inside
My life, my decisions,
all that I have, I won't give away (myself)
RomanticGuy
SONATA ARCTICA SONGS:
Last Drop Falls:
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe?
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: I'm not in love with you
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you (spoken)
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
The End Of This Chapter:
I gave you my time
I gave you my whole life
I gave you my love, every dime
They told me it was... a crime
Do you remember?
Or did it all go in vain...
I looked in the light, I sat in your coalmine
The promise they made, I should keep?
Make sure that we would never meet
I can't remember
The promise I made so deep
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
Across darkened skies, I travelled without a light
I sank in the well of my mind
Too deep, never to be found
I can't remember...
How could you be so vain...
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
Love that expired too long time ago
Kills me, it thrills me...
You have new love and
It looks good on you
I have never wished you dead, yet.
You can now have all the things I could never give to you
Look out the window c'est moi...
I'm sorry, I am here
I'm not sure if it should bring you fear
I whisper in your ear
Why is he here?
While you are sleeping, I steal your ear ring
Light you one candle, this anger I handle
They said I won't find you, but now I'm beside you
I'm not all that stable
You should know by know that you are mine...
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
I tell you that past times won't die...
I tell you that old lies are alive
Love due to expire too long time ago
Kills me, it will kill you...too
Blinded No More:
Your pretty face seduced me,
Blinded me from how you used me
I walked the long way home,
only to get hurt by you again
The longest glance, oh,
What illusions did I have of you?
A lone reflection splitting in two
You found all seven ways to keep me near,
Near within your reach
You sure knew how to harness love,
But never made me more than want you
I'm not sorry, you will never get more out of me
'Cause I am blinded no more
You sucked out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Love is a little death between two little lives,
Nothing more
Now I have myself to live for...
You sucked out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...
Nothing is service free,
Such things cannot be healed,
That will do fine for me,
So come here, come, come, come...
And suck out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Oh...In the same nightmare again...
Oh...Dark tunnel of love will never end
Oh...Taken for granted again
Oh...Too weak to say it is over, all over
Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...
We always seem to end up here and break a lance
Ready to give eternal love another chance...
You say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Lust is my all consuming reason...
Now, take me again...
Don't Say A Word:
I am your poison candygram,
the love that's meant to fade away
Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...
Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
Once again my shadow will enter your life
Time to walk with me the last mile...
I read a book about a man, a love, a woman, how they died
How I was waved aside, listen how the headless doves cry
I truly see a madman in the mirror when I'm weak
I spent a year in love before I realized it's me
Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you're lying
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Could I let you wait out the night?
Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what,
Now, sit, watch and learn...
"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"
Cannot keep your part of the deal
So don't say a word... don't say a word
It won't be long now, love, like mist I slowly fill the room
I place a black candle on your chest,
The path of night is manifest
I never wanted us to end up in this catatonic phase
It wasn't me who ran away, you made me stray...
Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you lie
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Settling the score, we pass the twilight...
Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what,
Now, sit, watch and learn...
"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"
Cannot keep your part of the deal
So don't say a word... don't say a word
Tallulah:
Remember when we used to look how sun set far away'
And how you said: "this is never over"
I believed your every word and I quess you did too
But now you're saying: "hey, let's think this over"
You take My hand and pull me next to you, so close to you
I have a feeling you don't have the words
I found one for you, kiss your cheek, say bye, and walk away
Don't look back cause I am crying
I remember little things, you hardly ever do
Tell me why.
I don't know why it's over
I remember shooting stars, the walk we took that night
I hope your wish came true, mine betrayed me
You let my hand go, and you fake a smile for me
I have a feeling you don't know what to do
I look deep in your eyes, hesitate a while...
Why are you crying'
Tallulah, It's easier to live alone than fear the time it's over
Tallulah, find the words and talk to me, oh, Tallulah,
This could be... heaven
I see you walking hand in hand with long-haired drummer of the band
In love with her or so it seems, he's dancing with my beauty queen
Don't even dare to say you hi, still swallowing the goodbye
But I know the feelings still alive- still alive
I lost my patience once, so do you punish me now
I'll always love you, no matter what you do
I'll win you back for me if you give me a chance
But there is one thing you must understand
Last Drop Falls:
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe?
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: I'm not in love with you
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you (spoken)
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
The End Of This Chapter:
I gave you my time
I gave you my whole life
I gave you my love, every dime
They told me it was... a crime
Do you remember?
Or did it all go in vain...
I looked in the light, I sat in your coalmine
The promise they made, I should keep?
Make sure that we would never meet
I can't remember
The promise I made so deep
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
Across darkened skies, I travelled without a light
I sank in the well of my mind
Too deep, never to be found
I can't remember...
How could you be so vain...
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
Love that expired too long time ago
Kills me, it thrills me...
You have new love and
It looks good on you
I have never wished you dead, yet.
You can now have all the things I could never give to you
Look out the window c'est moi...
I'm sorry, I am here
I'm not sure if it should bring you fear
I whisper in your ear
Why is he here?
While you are sleeping, I steal your ear ring
Light you one candle, this anger I handle
They said I won't find you, but now I'm beside you
I'm not all that stable
You should know by know that you are mine...
Tell me that past times won't die...
Tell me that old lies are alive
I tell you that past times won't die...
I tell you that old lies are alive
Love due to expire too long time ago
Kills me, it will kill you...too
Blinded No More:
Your pretty face seduced me,
Blinded me from how you used me
I walked the long way home,
only to get hurt by you again
The longest glance, oh,
What illusions did I have of you?
A lone reflection splitting in two
You found all seven ways to keep me near,
Near within your reach
You sure knew how to harness love,
But never made me more than want you
I'm not sorry, you will never get more out of me
'Cause I am blinded no more
You sucked out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Love is a little death between two little lives,
Nothing more
Now I have myself to live for...
You sucked out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...
Nothing is service free,
Such things cannot be healed,
That will do fine for me,
So come here, come, come, come...
And suck out my will to live
You gave me the crown, and killed...
High road would have none to regret
Never left, I took the low road instead
Oh...In the same nightmare again...
Oh...Dark tunnel of love will never end
Oh...Taken for granted again
Oh...Too weak to say it is over, all over
Oh, my life out of my hands
I always gave eternal love another chance...
Say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Consuming love, my only reason...
We always seem to end up here and break a lance
Ready to give eternal love another chance...
You say the words, I wanna hear... all over again
Lust is my all consuming reason...
Now, take me again...
Don't Say A Word:
I am your poison candygram,
the love that's meant to fade away
Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...
Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
Once again my shadow will enter your life
Time to walk with me the last mile...
I read a book about a man, a love, a woman, how they died
How I was waved aside, listen how the headless doves cry
I truly see a madman in the mirror when I'm weak
I spent a year in love before I realized it's me
Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you're lying
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Could I let you wait out the night?
Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what,
Now, sit, watch and learn...
"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"
Cannot keep your part of the deal
So don't say a word... don't say a word
It won't be long now, love, like mist I slowly fill the room
I place a black candle on your chest,
The path of night is manifest
I never wanted us to end up in this catatonic phase
It wasn't me who ran away, you made me stray...
Open your blue eyes, tell me that you love me, whore
Make me believe it, oh I know you lie
Broke the vow I thought you made, my angel, why...
Settling the score, we pass the twilight...
Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what,
Now, sit, watch and learn...
"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"
Cannot keep your part of the deal
So don't say a word... don't say a word
Tallulah:
Remember when we used to look how sun set far away'
And how you said: "this is never over"
I believed your every word and I quess you did too
But now you're saying: "hey, let's think this over"
You take My hand and pull me next to you, so close to you
I have a feeling you don't have the words
I found one for you, kiss your cheek, say bye, and walk away
Don't look back cause I am crying
I remember little things, you hardly ever do
Tell me why.
I don't know why it's over
I remember shooting stars, the walk we took that night
I hope your wish came true, mine betrayed me
You let my hand go, and you fake a smile for me
I have a feeling you don't know what to do
I look deep in your eyes, hesitate a while...
Why are you crying'
Tallulah, It's easier to live alone than fear the time it's over
Tallulah, find the words and talk to me, oh, Tallulah,
This could be... heaven
I see you walking hand in hand with long-haired drummer of the band
In love with her or so it seems, he's dancing with my beauty queen
Don't even dare to say you hi, still swallowing the goodbye
But I know the feelings still alive- still alive
I lost my patience once, so do you punish me now
I'll always love you, no matter what you do
I'll win you back for me if you give me a chance
But there is one thing you must understand
WOOOOOOOW ich kann das perfekte hassliebeslied und zwar von
Farin Urlaub - wenn du mich verlässt
muss man unbedingt gehört haben. kurzer Ausschnitt:
Ich wünsch dir 1000 Jahre schlechten Sex,
und das du dabei verreckst,
all die Pocken und die Pest...
Wenn du mich verlässt.
Quelle:
Interpret: Farin Urlaub
Song: ??Wenn du mich verlässt??
Lyrics: aus meinem Kopf
Farin Urlaub - wenn du mich verlässt
muss man unbedingt gehört haben. kurzer Ausschnitt:
Ich wünsch dir 1000 Jahre schlechten Sex,
und das du dabei verreckst,
all die Pocken und die Pest...
Wenn du mich verlässt.
Quelle:
Interpret: Farin Urlaub
Song: ??Wenn du mich verlässt??
Lyrics: aus meinem Kopf
RomanticGuy
Also irgendwie finde ich es ein bißchen fies über andere Leute herzuziehen, denn am Liebeskummer ist man ja nur selber schuld. =)
Ist etwas älter
Sabrina Setlur - Du liebst mich nicht
Sabrina Setlur - Du liebst mich nicht
Original von RomanticGuyAlso irgendwie finde ich es ein bißchen fies über andere Leute herzuziehen, denn am Liebeskummer ist man ja nur selber schuld. =)*gg* ja vielleicht, aber es tut trotzdem gut wenn man sich solche Lieder anhört und sich dann denkt. Ja genau du S.a.u. :) :) :)
RomanticGuy
*gg* ja vielleicht, aber es tut trotzdem gut wenn man sich solche Lieder anhört und sich dann denkt. Ja genau du S.a.u.Ja aber das ist das ganze Problem mit diesem Liebeskummer und der Gesellschaft. Jemand der so denkt kann gar nicht mehr richtig Lieben. :heulen:
Ich meine ich hatte auch mal Hass gegen eine geliebte Person. Allerdings war ich mehr erschrocken von mir selbst, als daß die Person nicht das für mich empfindet wie ich für sie. Die andere Person kann ja schließlich gar nichts dafür, daß sie so ist wie sie ist. Die Entäuschung über eine Person kommt ja nur dadurch zustande weil man ja die sogenannte rosarote Brille aufhatte und sich die Person so vorstellte wie man sie gerne hätte. :rolleyes:
Nein ich würde garnicht so auf die persönliche Ebene gehen. Immerhin dienen solche Lieder nur dazu sich auf andere Gedanken zu bringen. Ich würde mir erst sorgen machen wenn man durch den trennungsschmerz zu Drogen oder anderen Utensilien greift.
Also mir geht es so das ich eigentlich die meiste Zeit fertig bin, aber durch Musik lenk ich mich ein bisschen ab. Muss zugeben das ich eigentlich in der Situation keine Liebeslieber und keine Antiliebeslieder anhöre, sondern nur was mir gefällt.
Also mir geht es so das ich eigentlich die meiste Zeit fertig bin, aber durch Musik lenk ich mich ein bisschen ab. Muss zugeben das ich eigentlich in der Situation keine Liebeslieber und keine Antiliebeslieder anhöre, sondern nur was mir gefällt.
leutz,
es ist ultrawichtig, dass ihr unter eure songtexte die quelle und/oder den interpreten angebt.
wenn binnen der nächsten 48std. keine quellenangabe gepostet wurde, muss ich leider löschen.
danke und gruss
es ist ultrawichtig, dass ihr unter eure songtexte die quelle und/oder den interpreten angebt.
wenn binnen der nächsten 48std. keine quellenangabe gepostet wurde, muss ich leider löschen.
danke und gruss
Original von monstileutz,aber steht doch bis jetzt überall dabei? (wenn auch meist in der ersten zeile und nicht drunter)
es ist ultrawichtig, dass ihr unter eure songtexte die quelle und/oder den interpreten angebt.
wenn binnen der nächsten 48std. keine quellenangabe gepostet wurde, muss ich leider löschen.
danke und gruss
lg yolanda
ui, du hast recht.
ich nehme alles zurück! :o
hab tatsächlich immer unten geschaut und das obere nicht gesehen!
isch schäme misch...........sprachs und schlich davon...
:D
ich nehme alles zurück! :o
hab tatsächlich immer unten geschaut und das obere nicht gesehen!
isch schäme misch...........sprachs und schlich davon...
:D
Original von monstiui, du hast recht.Naguad :) ;) aber das nächste mal *gg*
ich nehme alles zurück! :o
hab tatsächlich immer unten geschaut und das obere nicht gesehen!
isch schäme misch...........sprachs und schlich davon...
:D
Sabrina Setlur - Du Liebst Mich Nicht
is richtig gut zum wut ablassen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is richtig gut zum wut ablassen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
höre ich grade rauf und runter
Farin Urlaub mit ich hasse dich!! quelle: ***bitte keine links. ímmer noch nicht! schaut bitte mal in boardregeln! es reicht, wenn du einfach die quelle angibst bzw. den interpreten. gruss monsti!***
Absolut nichts ist in ordnung , absolut nichts ist OK
Verkneif dir jegliches Mitleid, und spar dir jedes Klischee
Ja es geht mir beschissen , ja es ist wegen dir, doch davon willst du nichts wissen sonst bist du sicher nicht hier,....... bei mir !!
(Ich hasse dich , ich hasse dich, ich hasse dich)
Ich hasse dich, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ich hasse dich!
Absolut nichts ist mehr heilig, absolut nichts steht noch fest,
Ich hätte niemals erwartet, das du mich einfach verlässt
Ich hasse meine Gefühle , und meine Hilflosigkeit, aber ich bin mit ganz sicher das geht vorbei mit der zeit, mit der zeit !
Am morgen geht die sonne auf (und ich hasse dich) die Welt nimmt weiter ihren lauf (und ich hasse dich) Menschen gehen von A nach B (und ich hasse dich) im Winter fällt ein bisschen Schnee
Manchmal wünsch ich mit ich währe tot, keine Gefühle kein Problem das klingt nach nem verlockenden Angebot ....aber ich werd´s überleben und mit Glück bleibt nur eine Narbe zurück !!
Farin Urlaub mit ich hasse dich!! quelle: ***bitte keine links. ímmer noch nicht! schaut bitte mal in boardregeln! es reicht, wenn du einfach die quelle angibst bzw. den interpreten. gruss monsti!***
Absolut nichts ist in ordnung , absolut nichts ist OK
Verkneif dir jegliches Mitleid, und spar dir jedes Klischee
Ja es geht mir beschissen , ja es ist wegen dir, doch davon willst du nichts wissen sonst bist du sicher nicht hier,....... bei mir !!
(Ich hasse dich , ich hasse dich, ich hasse dich)
Ich hasse dich, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ich hasse dich!
Absolut nichts ist mehr heilig, absolut nichts steht noch fest,
Ich hätte niemals erwartet, das du mich einfach verlässt
Ich hasse meine Gefühle , und meine Hilflosigkeit, aber ich bin mit ganz sicher das geht vorbei mit der zeit, mit der zeit !
Am morgen geht die sonne auf (und ich hasse dich) die Welt nimmt weiter ihren lauf (und ich hasse dich) Menschen gehen von A nach B (und ich hasse dich) im Winter fällt ein bisschen Schnee
Manchmal wünsch ich mit ich währe tot, keine Gefühle kein Problem das klingt nach nem verlockenden Angebot ....aber ich werd´s überleben und mit Glück bleibt nur eine Narbe zurück !!
Seite 1 von 2 · 21 Beiträge in diesem Thema