Everything she needs
4 Antworten1'660 AufrufeGestartet von DonJuanDeMarco ·
DonJuanDeMarcoThemenstart
;( ;( :( :( ;( ;(
I'm not the man you love
i know
but i'll wait 4 u
i just must hope!
But if you ever see
that you belong to me
Then come back
cause you'll get
Everything you need!
I'm not the man you love
i know
but i'll wait 4 u
i just must hope!
But if you ever see
that you belong to me
Then come back
cause you'll get
Everything you need!
Hmm ja das Thema sagt eh schon alles...
vielleicht gefallen sie euch ja ;)
mfg
Don
vielleicht gefallen sie euch ja ;)
mfg
Don
NR1:
Always when I see her face
I know she is the reason
Why I’m flying on another space
She is the most beautiful girl
I’ve ever seen before
And without her
I can’t live anymore
Is it really true?
That you love this other man?
Oh tell me it just one time
And I won’t return!
But believe me
You are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
You are so near
And also so far away
But I you’re not here
I also don’t want to stay
And if you don’t want me
Tell me it now
‘Cause I won’t believe its true
Until I hear it from you!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
We could stay together
‘Cause I love you forever
And i would never
Leave you alone
Oh you girl of my own.
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
Always when I see her face
I know she is the reason
Why I’m flying on another space
She is the most beautiful girl
I’ve ever seen before
And without her
I can’t live anymore
Is it really true?
That you love this other man?
Oh tell me it just one time
And I won’t return!
But believe me
You are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
You are so near
And also so far away
But I you’re not here
I also don’t want to stay
And if you don’t want me
Tell me it now
‘Cause I won’t believe its true
Until I hear it from you!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
We could stay together
‘Cause I love you forever
And i would never
Leave you alone
Oh you girl of my own.
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
Ref.:
And when he said to you
That he love you too
And he always wants
To be there for you
I hope I was him
‘Cause you are the girl
I searched my whole live
All around the world!
NR2:
Everything you need!
I’m lying there
In my bed
Wondering what it was
That made me sad
I’m always thinking
About you
And I just what that u know
That blind love can be true!
Oh please believe me
It’s true
The only girl 4 me are you!
When you’ll ever love me
Like I do,
We can stay together
Like Bonny & Clyde too!
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
Oh that girl
All I just want is her
To kiss her lips
And hold she near
This would be the dream…
Oh, why?
Why she couldn’t be here?
Now I’m writing a song
Listen to it
And don’t be to strong
Cause one day you’ll see
That there also could be
The love between you and me
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
And if I can’t have your love
There’s no way
Let me be
Cause then I won’t stay
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
Everything you need!
I’m lying there
In my bed
Wondering what it was
That made me sad
I’m always thinking
About you
And I just what that u know
That blind love can be true!
Oh please believe me
It’s true
The only girl 4 me are you!
When you’ll ever love me
Like I do,
We can stay together
Like Bonny & Clyde too!
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
Oh that girl
All I just want is her
To kiss her lips
And hold she near
This would be the dream…
Oh, why?
Why she couldn’t be here?
Now I’m writing a song
Listen to it
And don’t be to strong
Cause one day you’ll see
That there also could be
The love between you and me
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
And if I can’t have your love
There’s no way
Let me be
Cause then I won’t stay
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
Ref.:
I’m not the man u love,
I know!
But I’ll wait for you
I just must hope
But if you ever see,
That you belong to me
Then come back
Cause you’ll get
Everything you need!
NR3:
BORN TO BE MINE
One Time you said to me
I should know
Everything can happen
But you won’t go
So please tell me
Just one time
What was wrong
That now you aren’t mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Now you are away
Because you couldn’t stay
I know you’ll love me
All the time
But the distance between you and me
Is the reason
Why your love can’t be
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Now I cry
Cause I thing I die
You can believe me
You’ll always be mine
And ill show you all the time
You was born to be mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
BORN TO BE MINE
One Time you said to me
I should know
Everything can happen
But you won’t go
So please tell me
Just one time
What was wrong
That now you aren’t mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Now you are away
Because you couldn’t stay
I know you’ll love me
All the time
But the distance between you and me
Is the reason
Why your love can’t be
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Now I cry
Cause I thing I die
You can believe me
You’ll always be mine
And ill show you all the time
You was born to be mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Ref.:
Why you can’t be here
Just your voice I want to hear
Must there are be so bad times?
I just want that u give me
One more try
Cause then I’ll show you all the time
That you was born to be mine
Seite 1 von 1 · 5 Beiträge in diesem Thema