ich war....
7 Antworten2'168 AufrufeGestartet von firn ·
firnThemenstart
ich war hoffnung mit Dir, nun hast du mir verzweiflung gegeben,
ich war immer ein kämpfer mit Dir, nun hast du mir mein schwert genommen,
ich war ein vogel mit Dir, nun hast du mir meine flügel gebrochen,
ich war ein mensch mit Dir, nun hast du mir mein herz zerissen,
ich war glücklich mit Dir, nun hast du mir dich genommen
gefunden auf
http://www.matthias-gaa.de/thoughts.htm
ich war immer ein kämpfer mit Dir, nun hast du mir mein schwert genommen,
ich war ein vogel mit Dir, nun hast du mir meine flügel gebrochen,
ich war ein mensch mit Dir, nun hast du mir mein herz zerissen,
ich war glücklich mit Dir, nun hast du mir dich genommen
gefunden auf
http://www.matthias-gaa.de/thoughts.htm
Gegrüsset seit ihr.
Ich hörte heute seit langer zeit wieder mal ein sehr gutes lied.
Der Titel sagt genau, was die meisten von uns tun würden...
Right Here Waiting For You
Schönes lied
FiRn
Right Here Waiting
written by Richard Marx
from the CD "Repeat Offender"
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Ich hörte heute seit langer zeit wieder mal ein sehr gutes lied.
Der Titel sagt genau, was die meisten von uns tun würden...
Right Here Waiting For You
Schönes lied
FiRn
Right Here Waiting
written by Richard Marx
from the CD "Repeat Offender"
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
hach... das lied kenn cih ist voll schön....
ich höre es mir ziemlich oft an, das lied ist so verdammt gut!
ich höre es mir ziemlich oft an, das lied ist so verdammt gut!
hi
grad mal den text von X-tina Aguileras - fighter angesehen
diesen teil kann man verwenden oder ? :)
....
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
....
also, nach einer trennung ist unsere persönlichkeit gestärkt oder ?
FiRn
grad mal den text von X-tina Aguileras - fighter angesehen
diesen teil kann man verwenden oder ? :)
....
So I wanna say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
....
also, nach einer trennung ist unsere persönlichkeit gestärkt oder ?
FiRn
sorry
hab ich übersehen
ich hoffe ihr könnt damit leben :)
lg
FiRN
hab ich übersehen
ich hoffe ihr könnt damit leben :)
lg
FiRN
dieser titel läuft bei mir auch zur zeit rauf und runter... :super:
ich finde, so ein bisschen ähnlich ist von spittney biers der text von "stronger":
you might think that I can't make it on my own
but now I'm stronger than yesterday
now here's nothing but in my way...
naja, oder so ähnlich... :(
you might think that I can't make it on my own
but now I'm stronger than yesterday
now here's nothing but in my way...
naja, oder so ähnlich... :(
Seite 1 von 1 · 8 Beiträge in diesem Thema