Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love
I haven't been to church since I don't remember when
Things were goin' great 'til they fell apart again
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
He said you can't go hatin' others who have done wrong to you
Sometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
Let the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
I pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hill
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are honey, I pray for you
I'm really glad I found my way to church
'Cause I'm already feelin' better and I thank God for the words
Yeah I'm goin' take the high road
And do what the preacher told me to do
You keep messin' up and I'll keep prayin' for you
I pray your tire blows out at 110
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos
I pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hill
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car,
wherever you are honey, I pray for you.
I pray for you
(das lied macht mir doch immer wieder gute Laune dann :D )
Things were goin' great 'til they fell apart again
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
He said you can't go hatin' others who have done wrong to you
Sometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
Let the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
I pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hill
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are honey, I pray for you
I'm really glad I found my way to church
'Cause I'm already feelin' better and I thank God for the words
Yeah I'm goin' take the high road
And do what the preacher told me to do
You keep messin' up and I'll keep prayin' for you
I pray your tire blows out at 110
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos
I pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hill
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I'd like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you're flyin' high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car,
wherever you are honey, I pray for you.
I pray for you
(das lied macht mir doch immer wieder gute Laune dann :D )
philipp poisel - ich will nur
.....................................
.....................................
hallo erstmal :-)
wie ihr im titel gesehén habt, wollte ich euch ganz einfach mal fragen, ob ihr ein paar schöne lieder im kopf habt, die ihr so hört wenn ihr traurig seid, vielleicht sowas ähnlich wie philipp poisel oder so .
dankeschön schonmal im vorraus !:-)
wie ihr im titel gesehén habt, wollte ich euch ganz einfach mal fragen, ob ihr ein paar schöne lieder im kopf habt, die ihr so hört wenn ihr traurig seid, vielleicht sowas ähnlich wie philipp poisel oder so .
dankeschön schonmal im vorraus !:-)
Also bei so ner Situation höre ich Gerne "Let Her Go" :) :party:
Herzlich willkommen im Forum, Lukas1823.
:party:Can't Hold Us - Macklemore :party:
Bringt einen in Partystimmung...
:(When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars:(
Eher ein trauriges Lied, bringt einen zum Nachdenken...
:party:Can't Hold Us - Macklemore :party:
Bringt einen in Partystimmung...
:(When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars:(
Eher ein trauriges Lied, bringt einen zum Nachdenken...
3 Doors Down - Away from the Sun
3 Doors Down - Here without you
3 Doors Down - Its not my Time
3 Doors Down - Here without you
3 Doors Down - Its not my Time
mickey avalon - my dick
einfach weil man selbst bei liebeskummer zwischendurch mal lachen muss....
einfach weil man selbst bei liebeskummer zwischendurch mal lachen muss....
Kelis- caught out there und
Joachim Deutschland: Marie
B.
Joachim Deutschland: Marie
B.
Bocelli und Lang Lang, Io Ci Saro
Der einsame hirte von leo rojas
Da laufen mir die trenen...
Da laufen mir die trenen...
Ganz toll ist auch WITHOUT YOU von Lana Del Rey, hier ein kleines Zitat:
Hello? Hello?
Can you hear me?
I can be your china doll
If you want to see me fall.
Boy you're so dope,
Your love is deadly.
Tell me life is beautiful,
They all think I have it all.
I have nothing without you.
All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing without you
Hello? Hello?
Can you hear me?
I can be your china doll
If you want to see me fall.
Boy you're so dope,
Your love is deadly.
Tell me life is beautiful,
They all think I have it all.
I have nothing without you.
All my dreams and all the lights mean
Nothing without you
Die Lieder von Zamjo sind toll, wer auf Deutschen Rap steht...
von ihm zb.
- Herzweh
- kaltes Herz
- Niemand liebt wie du
- usw.... ^_^
Desweiteren finde ich die Lieder von "The Civil Wars", "Jimmy eat the World", "Daughter" und "Sarah Bareilles" toll um nur so einige zu nennen :P ...
von ihm zb.
- Herzweh
- kaltes Herz
- Niemand liebt wie du
- usw.... ^_^
Desweiteren finde ich die Lieder von "The Civil Wars", "Jimmy eat the World", "Daughter" und "Sarah Bareilles" toll um nur so einige zu nennen :P ...
Seite 35 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema