Lovesong
21 Antworten4'259 AufrufeGestartet von Thought ·
ThoughtThemenstart
Ich brauche eure Hilfe: Will meiner Freundin einen Romantischen Song vorsingen! Welchen würdet ihr wählen? Er darf nicht zu schwer zu singen sein!
Ist ja ne total süße idee.
mmh..mir fällt im moment nur Für dich von Yvonne catterfeld ein..der ist nicht so schwer.
mmh..mir fällt im moment nur Für dich von Yvonne catterfeld ein..der ist nicht so schwer.
ahja, wenn du ein bissl auffer Gitarre klimpern kannst... 1/2 Lovesong von den Ärzten? Naja, is vielleciht zu sehr auf Trennung bezogen, hat aber coolen Saound ^^
joa... is n geiler song.. aber passt voll nicht zu verliebten paaren, eher zu (wie bereits erwähnt) einer trennung.
"she's got a way" von billy joel
Yvone Caterfield ?(
Wer bezahlt mir die Geschlechtsumwandlung? :D
Na ja ich dachte eher an sowas wie: Elton John-Your song
oder phil Collins- Against all odds!
Zu kitschig?
Meldet euch mal zu dem Thema!
Wer bezahlt mir die Geschlechtsumwandlung? :D
Na ja ich dachte eher an sowas wie: Elton John-Your song
oder phil Collins- Against all odds!
Zu kitschig?
Meldet euch mal zu dem Thema!
aaaalso.
ich bin immernoch für "she's got a way".
is aber nicht ganz leicht zu singen, weil die melodie nicht so ausgeprägt ist und quasi ie stimme alles trägt.
aber sehr schön.
moent, hier der text (ich bin halt jemand, der immer sehr auf texte achtet und ich finde den text sehr schön)
She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
She's got a way of pleasin'
I don't know what it is
But there doesn't have to be a reason
Anyway
She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
But I have to laugh when she reveals me
She's got a way of talkin'
I don't know what it is
But it lifts me up when we are walkin'
Anywhere
She comes to me when I'm feelin' down
Inspires me without a sound
She touches me and I get turned around
She's got a way of showin'
How I make her feel
And I find the strength to keep on goin'
She's got a light around her
And everywhere she goes
A million dreams of love surround her
Everywhere
She comes to me when I'm feelin' down
Inspires me without a sound
She touches me and I get turned around
She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
But I have to laugh when she reveals me
She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
Anyway
ansonstens: annie's song von john denver
da kann ich dir den text leider nicht geben, da ich ihn nicht auswendig kenne.
und aus dem internet suchen geht leider momentan auch nicht, aus folgendem grund:
eine berleiner anwaltskanzlei, die verschiedene musikverlage vertritt, hat abmahnungen gehen betreiber von songtextseiten verschickt, auf denen texte von liedern veröffentlicht waren, für die einer der verlage die rechte besitzt.
daher sind grad so ziemlich alle seiten, zumidnest was texte angeht, offline...
ich bin immernoch für "she's got a way".
is aber nicht ganz leicht zu singen, weil die melodie nicht so ausgeprägt ist und quasi ie stimme alles trägt.
aber sehr schön.
moent, hier der text (ich bin halt jemand, der immer sehr auf texte achtet und ich finde den text sehr schön)
She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
She's got a way of pleasin'
I don't know what it is
But there doesn't have to be a reason
Anyway
She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
But I have to laugh when she reveals me
She's got a way of talkin'
I don't know what it is
But it lifts me up when we are walkin'
Anywhere
She comes to me when I'm feelin' down
Inspires me without a sound
She touches me and I get turned around
She's got a way of showin'
How I make her feel
And I find the strength to keep on goin'
She's got a light around her
And everywhere she goes
A million dreams of love surround her
Everywhere
She comes to me when I'm feelin' down
Inspires me without a sound
She touches me and I get turned around
She's got a smile that heals me
I don't know why it is
But I have to laugh when she reveals me
She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
Anyway
ansonstens: annie's song von john denver
da kann ich dir den text leider nicht geben, da ich ihn nicht auswendig kenne.
und aus dem internet suchen geht leider momentan auch nicht, aus folgendem grund:
eine berleiner anwaltskanzlei, die verschiedene musikverlage vertritt, hat abmahnungen gehen betreiber von songtextseiten verschickt, auf denen texte von liedern veröffentlicht waren, für die einer der verlage die rechte besitzt.
daher sind grad so ziemlich alle seiten, zumidnest was texte angeht, offline...
hab grad parallel auf englischen seiten weitergesucht.
hab jetzt was gefunden..
hier der text (auch seeehr schön und hat auch ne schöne, starke melodie)
You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in Springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm on the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again
Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again
hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!
hab jetzt was gefunden..
hier der text (auch seeehr schön und hat auch ne schöne, starke melodie)
You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in Springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm on the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again
Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again
hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!
Als ich muss sagen die ultimaten Lovesongs für Gitarre gibts ja von Jack Johnson... z.B. Better Together:
There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
like a, shoebox of photographs
with sepiatone loving
Love is the answer,
at least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? and where do we go?
And how come its so hard?
It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together
Chorus:
MMM its always better when we're together
Yea we’ll look at the stars when we're together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together
And all of these moments
just might find there way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they’ll be gone
when the morning light sings
and brings new things
but tomorrow night you see
that they’ll be gone too
too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find there way
into my day to day scene
Ill be under the impression
i was somewhere in between
With only two
Just me and you
Not so many things we got to do
or places we got to be
We'll Sit beneath the mango tree now
yea its always better when we're together
Somewhere in between together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together
MMmmmm MMMmmmm Mmmmmm
I believe in memories
they look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when I wake up,
you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
and there is no, no song I could sing
and there is no, combination of words I could say
but I will still tell you one thing
We're Better together
Kommt einfach super... vor allem leicht zu singen und leicht auf der Gitarre zu begleiten
There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
like a, shoebox of photographs
with sepiatone loving
Love is the answer,
at least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? and where do we go?
And how come its so hard?
It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together
Chorus:
MMM its always better when we're together
Yea we’ll look at the stars when we're together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together
And all of these moments
just might find there way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they’ll be gone
when the morning light sings
and brings new things
but tomorrow night you see
that they’ll be gone too
too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find there way
into my day to day scene
Ill be under the impression
i was somewhere in between
With only two
Just me and you
Not so many things we got to do
or places we got to be
We'll Sit beneath the mango tree now
yea its always better when we're together
Somewhere in between together
well its always better when we're together
Yeah, its always better when we're together
MMmmmm MMMmmmm Mmmmmm
I believe in memories
they look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when I wake up,
you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
and there is no, no song I could sing
and there is no, combination of words I could say
but I will still tell you one thing
We're Better together
Kommt einfach super... vor allem leicht zu singen und leicht auf der Gitarre zu begleiten
ja jack johnson is echt nur z empfehlen...
aberyour song is auch cool :super:
ich find allein die idee klasse, respekt, machen die wenigsten :]
against all odds, find ich nich ganz so passend, weils da ja mehr um trennung geht
oder wie wär bright eyes - first day of my life :super:
This is the first day of my life
I swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach
Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go
And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home
Remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange you said everything changed
You felt as if you had just woke up
And you said “this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”
So if you want to be with me
With these things there’s no telling
We just have to wait and see
But I’d rather be working for a paycheck
Then waiting to win the lottery
Besides maybe this time is different
I mean I really think you like me
find ich auch superschön
:super:
aberyour song is auch cool :super:
ich find allein die idee klasse, respekt, machen die wenigsten :]
against all odds, find ich nich ganz so passend, weils da ja mehr um trennung geht
oder wie wär bright eyes - first day of my life :super:
This is the first day of my life
I swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach
Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go
And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home
Remember the time you drove all night
Just to meet me in the morning
And I thought it was strange you said everything changed
You felt as if you had just woke up
And you said “this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”
So if you want to be with me
With these things there’s no telling
We just have to wait and see
But I’d rather be working for a paycheck
Then waiting to win the lottery
Besides maybe this time is different
I mean I really think you like me
find ich auch superschön
:super:
Danny's Song von Kenny Loggins And Messina!!! sehr sehr schön!!!
People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one,
And we've only just begun.
Think I'm gonna have a son.
He will be like she and me, as free as a dove,
Conceived in love.
Sun is gonna shine above.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Seems as though, a month ago, I was Beta-Chi,
Never got high.
Oh, I was a sorry guy.
And now, I smile and face the girl that shares my name.
Now I'm through with the game.
This boy will never be the same.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign,
Strong and kind,
And the little boy is mine.
Now I see a family where the once was none.
Now we've just begun.
Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup.
Drink it up.
Love her and she'll bring you luck.
And if you find she helps your mind, better take her home.
Don't you live alone.
Try to earn what lovers own.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
oder auch ziemlich geil:
Make Me Smile von Chicago
Children play
In the park
They dont know
I'm alone
In the dark
Even though
Time and time again
I see your face
Smiling inside
I'm so happy (uh-huh)
That you loved me (uh-huh)
Life is lovely (uh-whoa)
When you're near me
Tell me you will stay
Make me smile
Living life is just a game
So they say
All those games we used to play ran away
We may now enjoy
The dreams we shared
So long ago
Oh my darling (whoa)
Got to have you (yeah)
Feel the magic (whoo-ooh)
When I hold you
Cry sweet tears of joy
Touch the sky
Now I need you (oh-whoa-yeah)
More than ever (oh-yeah)
No more crying (whoo-ooh)
We're together
Tell me you will stay
Make me smile
People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one,
And we've only just begun.
Think I'm gonna have a son.
He will be like she and me, as free as a dove,
Conceived in love.
Sun is gonna shine above.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Seems as though, a month ago, I was Beta-Chi,
Never got high.
Oh, I was a sorry guy.
And now, I smile and face the girl that shares my name.
Now I'm through with the game.
This boy will never be the same.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign,
Strong and kind,
And the little boy is mine.
Now I see a family where the once was none.
Now we've just begun.
Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup.
Drink it up.
Love her and she'll bring you luck.
And if you find she helps your mind, better take her home.
Don't you live alone.
Try to earn what lovers own.
And even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.
oder auch ziemlich geil:
Make Me Smile von Chicago
Children play
In the park
They dont know
I'm alone
In the dark
Even though
Time and time again
I see your face
Smiling inside
I'm so happy (uh-huh)
That you loved me (uh-huh)
Life is lovely (uh-whoa)
When you're near me
Tell me you will stay
Make me smile
Living life is just a game
So they say
All those games we used to play ran away
We may now enjoy
The dreams we shared
So long ago
Oh my darling (whoa)
Got to have you (yeah)
Feel the magic (whoo-ooh)
When I hold you
Cry sweet tears of joy
Touch the sky
Now I need you (oh-whoa-yeah)
More than ever (oh-yeah)
No more crying (whoo-ooh)
We're together
Tell me you will stay
Make me smile
MANN
such doch mal bei google
such doch mal bei google
geht auch netter, du ghettoking :rolleyes:
Also ich finde das ist eine sehr schöne Idee mit dem Lovesong.
Aber warum ich eigentlich schreibe :
Möcht mal wissen was dieser King-of-ghetto für ein Problem hat?!
Schaut euch mal seine Beiträge an die er so verfasst.
Kann man da nichts gegen machen?
Das nervt gewalltig.
Aber warum ich eigentlich schreibe :
Möcht mal wissen was dieser King-of-ghetto für ein Problem hat?!
Schaut euch mal seine Beiträge an die er so verfasst.
Kann man da nichts gegen machen?
Das nervt gewalltig.
es gibt menschen die haben nix zu tun und scheinen verdammt frustriert zu sein :tongue:
man kann höchstens die mods drauf aufmerksam machen aber die merken das auch von alleine
ich denk auch
"wer nix gutes zu sagen hat, sollte besser die klappe halten"
man kann höchstens die mods drauf aufmerksam machen aber die merken das auch von alleine
ich denk auch
"wer nix gutes zu sagen hat, sollte besser die klappe halten"
ich hab nen guten :D
Don't go away - Oasis
Don't go away - Oasis
Vielleicht auch ein Klassiker oder so, wie zum Beispiel "Love is all around me" oder "Dust in the wind"
Was ich auch sehr schön finde (schon sehr sehr alt), ist "wonderful world" von Sam Cooke, der ist schön, aber nicht so romantisch leider.
Aber ist ne megasweete Idee, deine Freundin freut sich bestimmt!!
Was ich auch sehr schön finde (schon sehr sehr alt), ist "wonderful world" von Sam Cooke, der ist schön, aber nicht so romantisch leider.
Aber ist ne megasweete Idee, deine Freundin freut sich bestimmt!!
Original von schnubbi87es gibt menschen die haben nix zu tun und scheinen verdammt frustriert zu sein :tongue:Haben Sie schon gemerkt ;)
man kann höchstens die mods drauf aufmerksam machen aber die merken das auch von alleine
ich denk auch
"wer nix gutes zu sagen hat, sollte besser die klappe halten"
Ich würde mal bei Kuschelrock schauen, da gibt es so viele tolle Lieder für sowas :]
Ich würde "Das Beste" von Silbermond nehmen. Ein traumhaft schönes Lied. Den Text habe ich ja schon bei "Gedichte,Zitate.." reingeschrieben. Aber du brauchst ja auch das Lied selbst dazu. Weiß nur leide rnicht wo man das runterladen kann oder so. Auf CD gibt es das nämlich nicht, nur auf der Live-DVD von Silbermond.
Wie wärs mit "Ein Kompliment" von Sportfreunde Stiller? Finde ich auch sehr schön und ist nicht sooooo schwer zu singen.
Wenn man so will, bist du meine Chill-out Area, meine Feiertage in jedem Jahr, meine Süsswarenabteilung im Supermarkt......
Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen, dass du das Beste für mich bist.. und sichergehn ob du das selbe für mich fühlst, für mich fühlst...
Wenn man so will, bist du meine Chill-out Area, meine Feiertage in jedem Jahr, meine Süsswarenabteilung im Supermarkt......
Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen, dass du das Beste für mich bist.. und sichergehn ob du das selbe für mich fühlst, für mich fühlst...
Seite 1 von 2 · 22 Beiträge in diesem Thema