Moulin Rouge
4 Antworten3'241 AufrufeGestartet von Eukalyptus ·
EukalyptusThemenstart
My gift is my song, and this on's for you.
And you can tell everybody that is your song.
It may be quiet simple, but now that's done.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
I sat on the roof and I kicked off the moos.
Well, some of the verses, well they've got me quit cross.
But the sun's been kind while I wrote these song.
It's for people like you that keep it turned on.
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do.
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue.
Anything what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen.
And you can tell everybody this is your song.
It may be quite simple but that's done.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world
And you can tell everybody that is your song.
It may be quiet simple, but now that's done.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
I sat on the roof and I kicked off the moos.
Well, some of the verses, well they've got me quit cross.
But the sun's been kind while I wrote these song.
It's for people like you that keep it turned on.
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do.
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue.
Anything what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen.
And you can tell everybody this is your song.
It may be quite simple but that's done.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
how wonderful life is now you're in the world
Moulin Rouge...jaja...den Film kenn ich in und auswendig und das Lied hab ich 3Wochen auf Repeat gehört*ggg*
Guada Geschmack ,du!
Grüßle -willow-
Guada Geschmack ,du!
Grüßle -willow-
wunderschönes lied von sir elton john... :verliebt:
dito
klasse klasse klasse :klatsch:
eins meiner lieblingslieder
klasse klasse klasse :klatsch:
eins meiner lieblingslieder
Ich liebe den Film! Das ist so eine herzzereißende Story, und das Lied ist der Hammer, finde ich. Da kommen mir imma die Tränen bei dem Film und das Lied, von Elton John, ist auch so schön, also ich glaube, das ist von Filmsoundtracks mein absoluter Liebling!
Seite 1 von 1 · 5 Beiträge in diesem Thema