schmerz
0 Antworten1'243 AufrufeGestartet von salival ·
salivalThemenstart
Walking barefoot on a warm meadow…the sun is shining on my skin…I’m free as a cloud… peoples voices far…far away from heaven…I’m on standby…my head is empty just in this moment I feel happy!
I’m walking on empty streets on my own
My head is full of shit!
Can’t be on standby...I’m going home…my stomach is empty…
Smoke…
I’m not hungry anymore. I eat .I feel sick!
Life is black at the moment…
Smoke……
What have I done? Questions in my head won’t pass by!
I sink into the music…
What can I do...is it me or is it you?
fuck!
Must life be so complicated or is it just you?
I hate me and you
I feel like shit!
Life’s a bitch babe and then I die, that’s why I get high!
Kill all Barbie dolls!
You know I love you! Asshoe!
Red thickened eyes…small as cats’ eyes
Headache…tiredness…sickness…
Smoke…
Soft and quiet music…
Water on my lips…a swollen face
Feeling empty… lonely…afraid
Great Sadness
Warmth…
Thickened eyes
I’m walking on empty streets on my own
My head is full of shit!
Can’t be on standby...I’m going home…my stomach is empty…
Smoke…
I’m not hungry anymore. I eat .I feel sick!
Life is black at the moment…
Smoke……
What have I done? Questions in my head won’t pass by!
I sink into the music…
What can I do...is it me or is it you?
fuck!
Must life be so complicated or is it just you?
I hate me and you
I feel like shit!
Life’s a bitch babe and then I die, that’s why I get high!
Kill all Barbie dolls!
You know I love you! Asshoe!
Red thickened eyes…small as cats’ eyes
Headache…tiredness…sickness…
Smoke…
Soft and quiet music…
Water on my lips…a swollen face
Feeling empty… lonely…afraid
Great Sadness
Warmth…
Thickened eyes
Seite 1 von 1 · 1 Beiträge in diesem Thema