Zum Inhalt springen

Tomorrow

8 Antworten1'167 AufrufeGestartet von Noelia_lagrime ·

Noelia_lagrimeThemenstart
#1
[

COLOR=orangered] Tomorrow I leave,

I know it so well,

but I don´t tell.

I walking in a Paradies,

without the lies!

Just two eyes they look at me,

they all of my soul see!

They see me nacked and true!

My Body just want you!

Yes.... No.....

Let us do!!!!

​





Für einen ganz nahen Freund, für den ich gefühle habe, die trotz allem niemals erwidert werden....

​

#2
You are the one for me,

I know you couldn´t see!

You life your single live,

without a whife!

You just wanna sleep alone.

and think you´re at home!

It´s a single way you feel,

and not the Hands I healed!

I want to kiss you, hold you, I want you to know,

but I know then I must go.............

​




An meinen BF: Ich liebe dich, und kann dich einfach nicht vergessen!

​

#3
:mauer: [​
SIZE=16]The last kiss I had give,​
was my kiss goodbye,

I know it made you cried.

but I must do it for me,

you don´t see!

You just see yourself, and not me.

so now I won´t you see!

I want to walk my way,

and you just stay.

I don´t know why you don´t walk,

I talk, talk to yourself, but you can´t hear!

so know I won´t feel you near!
#4
I need to tell this, it was just a kiss.

No more I´ll hold you,

because it´s just your Body.

No more I´ll kiss you,

because it´s just your Mouth.

No more I´ll look in those Eyes,

I know they so well...

No more I´ll think of all Moments with you,

Because you was UNTRUE!!!!!!

#5
schöne gedichte die du schreibst...

wirklich

eine anmerkung hab ich aber:

fass das nächste mal bitte alle gedichte in einem thread zusammen..

sonst ists sooo unübersichtlich... :]

#6
I think of you, don´t know what to do.


I wonder why does my heart cry??



I choose this way, I won´t you tell "stay"...



But now I´m all alone, be (ing) at Home.



I heard the Songs for you, tell me what must I do?



I´m so afraid, my life goes straight.



I want to hold you, kiss you, oh man...



I MISS YOU!!!


You held another one, I know it so well.

You don´t must tell,

Not one word not one thing, not one sentence....

It is my pain inside I felt.....

It is your looks, oh I know it so well......

Not one more chance for us....

Don´t say you let me go!

Don´t tell me words you don´t mean!

Because now I think I know.

It tooks a long time, and I really need it,

to see that you´re not mine.

But why does my Heart stay....

Is it your kiss? Your embrace?

I don´t know...

But I won´t this way....

So please hold me... Let me go....

Maybe....

I don´t really know.....

#7
wunderschön...

dass du das alles auf englisch schreibst...

englisch ass???

mach weiter so...

bis denne

#8
Danke für dein kompliment. Ich war in England um englisch zu lernen... :) )

#9
kompliment.

das ist echt toll!!

und so berührend ;(

schööön

LG

Girl@home

Seite 1 von 1 · 9 Beiträge in diesem Thema