vanishing touch
4 Antworten1'417 AufrufeGestartet von Chiasma ·
ChiasmaThemenstart
gentle like an angels wings
my thoughts about you touch my skin
covering me while I'm dreaming
dreaming and waiting in vain
raw like a strike of a dragon's claws
the truth seems to rip my body
overwhelming me when I'm awake
awake and alone with all of my worries
vanishing hopes
vanishing dreams
it's vanishing touch
I'm losing grip
I'm losing you
I haven't even had you ...
my thoughts about you touch my skin
covering me while I'm dreaming
dreaming and waiting in vain
raw like a strike of a dragon's claws
the truth seems to rip my body
overwhelming me when I'm awake
awake and alone with all of my worries
vanishing hopes
vanishing dreams
it's vanishing touch
I'm losing grip
I'm losing you
I haven't even had you ...
:\ Schön geschrieben!
Aber: "dragon's claws"
Kommt sehr unerwartet...
Wie bist du darauf gekommen?
Oder andersherum: Wieso gerade so? ?(
:] Ansonsten, wie gesagt: Sehr schön! :]
Aber: "dragon's claws"
Kommt sehr unerwartet...
Wie bist du darauf gekommen?
Oder andersherum: Wieso gerade so? ?(
:] Ansonsten, wie gesagt: Sehr schön! :]
Naja, das trifft das Gefühl am besten, wenn ich der Realität ins Gesicht sehe :(
Danke =)
Danke =)
o.O Never thought about that...
Do you want us to interpret somone acted cruel as a dragon .... ?
:schief:
Do you want us to interpret somone acted cruel as a dragon .... ?
:schief:
the dragon actually symbolizes the way I feel when I face the fact that I will never get any of his attention :(
the way he acts is not cruel in any way.
the way he acts is not cruel in any way.
Seite 1 von 1 · 5 Beiträge in diesem Thema