Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Children Of Bodom-Follow The Reaper
Children of Bodom - Warheart
Ahh, the sun is blinding
I stayed up again
Oohh, I am finding
That's not the way I want my story to end
I'm safe up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain inside
You're my protection
How do I feel this good sober?
I stayed up again
Oohh, I am finding
That's not the way I want my story to end
I'm safe up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain inside
You're my protection
How do I feel this good sober?
Don´t fear the darkness she is your kindest friend
Let ye shaddows deep in your Heart
Feel the sweet pain and live the hate against the Live
Don´t let the others to close to you they will hurt you
Just be the darkness and destroy the light
Slaughter feelings they punish your brain...
Children Of Bodom - Children Of Decadence
Let ye shaddows deep in your Heart
Feel the sweet pain and live the hate against the Live
Don´t let the others to close to you they will hurt you
Just be the darkness and destroy the light
Slaughter feelings they punish your brain...
Children Of Bodom - Children Of Decadence
Evergrey - "A Touch of Blessing"
Have you ever been for sale when your isms get smart
oh selfish and mindless with that comment in your eye
do you think that you are hard really harder than the other
man you're acting cold if you are not in charge
don't split your mentality without thinking twice
your voice has got no reason now is the time to face your lies
Open your eyes open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head
oh selfish and mindless with that comment in your eye
do you think that you are hard really harder than the other
man you're acting cold if you are not in charge
don't split your mentality without thinking twice
your voice has got no reason now is the time to face your lies
Open your eyes open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head
Listen to the Voice of the Dead
He had the sweetest Melody, it is a deliverance for your Soul
The Devil is calling for the last Dance
Step into the Hellfire and feel the warm touch
No feelings no more the painful light
Feel the present and eternal hate to every living soul
If they are kind to you, then slay them down in to the dust
Evergrey - "Monday Morning Apocalypse"
He had the sweetest Melody, it is a deliverance for your Soul
The Devil is calling for the last Dance
Step into the Hellfire and feel the warm touch
No feelings no more the painful light
Feel the present and eternal hate to every living soul
If they are kind to you, then slay them down in to the dust
Evergrey - "Monday Morning Apocalypse"
The Haunted - "D.O.A."
Body Count - Born Dead
Drowning Pool - "Soldiers"
Daylight Dies - "Lies That Bind"
Mastodon - "Sea Beast"
Circus Diablo - "Loaded"
December - "Host"
Megadeth - "Die Dead Enough"
Hate Eternal - "I, Monarch"
In Flames - "The Mirror's Truth"
KATAKLYSM - Taking The World By Storm
Vanessa Mae - Fantasy on a theme from Caravans
Vanessa Mae - Matrix Reloaded Mix
Vanessa Mae - Storm (Vivaldi Techno)
Vanessa Mae - Storm (Vivaldi Techno)
Seite 11 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema