Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
napalm death - when all is said and done
General Base - The Base of Love..............
Doro - Tausendmal gelebt
(Thanks @ Xantu) ;)
(Thanks @ Xantu) ;)
Unheilig - Schutzengel
(gern, @Spitzmaus)
(gern, @Spitzmaus)
Unheilig - Sonnenaufgang
(nochmal: Thanks @ Xantu) ;)
(nochmal: Thanks @ Xantu) ;)
Böhse Onkelz - Panamericana
Wolfsheim - Annie (hammerstark)
Schiller mit Heppner - Dream of you
Wolfsheim - Kuenstliche Welten
Wolfsheim - Annie (hammerstark)
Schiller mit Heppner - Dream of you
Wolfsheim - Kuenstliche Welten
Fair Control - We can fly together
.................................................
.................................................
Ich hörte heute morgen im Auto
Michael Hirte -oh du fröhliche:D
Also entspannter gings nicht:rolleyes:
Michael Hirte -oh du fröhliche:D
Also entspannter gings nicht:rolleyes:
rihanna - stupid in love
--------------------
--------------------
Fräulein Wunder - mein herz ist gift fuer dich
Fräulein Wunder - SOS
Fräulein Wunder - ich kann nichts mehr spueren
..............................................................
Fräulein Wunder - SOS
Fräulein Wunder - ich kann nichts mehr spueren
..............................................................
Black Sabbath - She´s Gone
I've been a long,long time
Waiting for you
I didn't want to see you gone, oh, no, no!
And now it's hurting so much
What can I do?
I wanted you to be my wife.
The days are passing slowly
Since you've gone
Your memories are all I have
Yes, I have
I sit here waiting but
You'll never show
Without you I can't carry on
Ooh, my baby!
You said you'd always loved me
All of my life!
And then you said your last 'good-bye',
Yes, 'good-bye'
Why the sudden changes,
Why all of the lies
I should have seen it in your eyes?
The endless hours of heartache
Waiting for you
My summer love has turned to rain
Oh, the pain
The silent emptiness
Of one-sided love
My life means nothing now you're gone!
Ooh, my baby!
I've been a long,long time
Waiting for you
I didn't want to see you gone, oh, no, no!
And now it's hurting so much
What can I do?
I wanted you to be my wife.
The days are passing slowly
Since you've gone
Your memories are all I have
Yes, I have
I sit here waiting but
You'll never show
Without you I can't carry on
Ooh, my baby!
You said you'd always loved me
All of my life!
And then you said your last 'good-bye',
Yes, 'good-bye'
Why the sudden changes,
Why all of the lies
I should have seen it in your eyes?
The endless hours of heartache
Waiting for you
My summer love has turned to rain
Oh, the pain
The silent emptiness
Of one-sided love
My life means nothing now you're gone!
Ooh, my baby!
Dirty Dancing - she´s like the wind............
The Kooks- Mrs Thompson.........
Massive Attack - tear drop
......................................
......................................
Melanie Thornton - Straight From My Heart
Schiller & Tarja Turunen - Tired Of Being Alone
Unheilig - Schutzengel
Schiller & Tarja Turunen - Tired Of Being Alone
Unheilig - Schutzengel
bearbeitet #936
die toten Hosen - Auflösen
Lafee - sterben für dich
memories.... Anggun - snow in the sahara
Lafee - sterben für dich
memories.... Anggun - snow in the sahara
Robbie Williams:verliebt:.............
Schiller mit Heppner - dream of you
.................................................
.................................................
Mauricé und Xavier - Und Wenn Ein Lied
moby - go
...................................
...................................
Seite 47 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema