Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Momentan je nach Gefühlslage, verkorkste Situation sei Dank :
Beim Nachdenken :
Paramore - Conspiracy
Paramore - Franklin
Paramore - My Heart
A Day to Remember - Have Faith in Me
Zum kurzzeitigen Vergessen :
Suicide Silence - Wake Up
Emmure - I thought you met Telly and turned me into Casper
Emmure : 10 Signs you should leave
Suicide Silence - Unanswered
Beim Nachdenken :
Paramore - Conspiracy
Paramore - Franklin
Paramore - My Heart
A Day to Remember - Have Faith in Me
Zum kurzzeitigen Vergessen :
Suicide Silence - Wake Up
Emmure - I thought you met Telly and turned me into Casper
Emmure : 10 Signs you should leave
Suicide Silence - Unanswered
Inception (Soundtrack) - We build our own world
Knorkator - Liebeslied
Es ist einfach so Wundervoll :verliebt:
Es ist einfach so Wundervoll :verliebt:
Björk - Possibly Maybe
"Electric shocks i love them dozen a day when I'm with you but after a while I wonder, where's the love you promised me, where is it?"
love her...
"Electric shocks i love them dozen a day when I'm with you but after a while I wonder, where's the love you promised me, where is it?"
love her...
Ich + Ich: Wenn ich tot bin
"Du fehlst mir so sehr."
"Du fehlst mir so sehr."
Linkin Park: Waiting for the End
"The hardest part of ending is starting again."
"The hardest part of ending is starting again."
Love is a losing Game - Amy Winehouse ( Rest in Peace Amy....)
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling on
Haddaway - What is Love
Haddaway - What is Love
Sick Puppies: Maybe
"Cause nothing stays the same."
"Cause nothing stays the same."
Hab grad I Blame Coco- No Smile entdeckt...Suchtpotential :D
"Cause I promised I would constantly love you"
"Cause I promised I would constantly love you"
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Philipp Poisel - Liebe Meines Lebens
bearbeitet #1393
Sick Puppies - Maybe
" - Don´t walk away
" - I hate you
" - Should´ve Known Better
---------------------------------------------------
" - Don´t walk away
" - I hate you
" - Should´ve Known Better
---------------------------------------------------
One Tree Hill: I don't wanna be
"I don't wanna be anything other than me."
"I don't wanna be anything other than me."
Avery - Go screw yourself
Wie gern würd ich das jetzt jemandem sagen =)
Wie gern würd ich das jetzt jemandem sagen =)
Sick Puppies - So what i lied ....
Madonna - You´ll See
Madonna - The Power of GoodBye
Madonna - Ray of Light
--------------------------------------
Madonna - The Power of GoodBye
Madonna - Ray of Light
--------------------------------------
Glen Hansard: Falling Slowly
"Take this sinking boat and point it home."
"Take this sinking boat and point it home."
Creed: With Arms Wide Open
"Now everything has changed.
I'll show you love.
I'll show you everything."
"Now everything has changed.
I'll show you love.
I'll show you everything."
Grundsätzlich höre ich vieles, wirklich vieles sehr gerne. Angefangen bei Pop und Rockmusik, über elektronische Musik bis hin zu "Beatlastiger" Musik ala Hiphop/Dancehall/Drum N Base.
Momentan höre ich gerne Nas&Damien Marley's "Dispear" und Milow's "You dont know"
Momentan höre ich gerne Nas&Damien Marley's "Dispear" und Milow's "You dont know"
Seite 70 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema