Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
...Cat Power - Metal Heart ...
Band of Horses - On my way back home
I came in this way and here now I'll stay
If the unknown have to wait one more day
There's often times that it comes out wrong
But luckily I, I got a mind to know
On my way back home
I came in this way and here now I'll stay
If the unknown have to wait one more day
There's often times that it comes out wrong
But luckily I, I got a mind to know
On my way back home
Alligatoah – Namen Machen
Willst du dir nen Namen machen,
musst du auf die Straße kacken
Zeig den Leuten mal,
was in dir steckt, oh.
:D
Willst du dir nen Namen machen,
musst du auf die Straße kacken
Zeig den Leuten mal,
was in dir steckt, oh.
:D
Wenn du noch ein bisschen heulen willst/mußt, dann hör mal
Leonard Cohen - Dance Me to the End Of Love -
Leonard Cohen - Dance Me to the End Of Love -
Motörhead - Ace of Spades :party:
Noch was zum Heulen : Angus&Julia Stone - I'm not yours
Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost
I could sleep
I could sleep
I could sleep
I could sleep
when I lived alone
Is there a ghost in my house?
when I lived alone
Is there a ghost in my house?
my house...
I could sleep
I could sleep
I could sleep
I could sleep
when I lived alone
Is there a ghost in my house?
when I lived alone
Is there a ghost in my house?
my house...
Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer .
da höre ich grad sehr viele lieder
clutch- drink to the dead
godsmack- i stand alone
mudvayne- a world so cold-happy?
wye oak- civilian
kari kimmel- black
three days grace- animal i have become- pain- never too late
skillet- whispers in the dark
3 doors down - here without you und einige mehr
clutch- drink to the dead
godsmack- i stand alone
mudvayne- a world so cold-happy?
wye oak- civilian
kari kimmel- black
three days grace- animal i have become- pain- never too late
skillet- whispers in the dark
3 doors down - here without you und einige mehr
Marteria - Zum König geboren feat. Son of Dave
limp bizkit- behind blue eyes
kommt mir so bekannt vor...
kommt mir so bekannt vor...
Trailerpark - Pokemonkarten
"... und wir machen Liebe zum Pokemontitellied ... " :D
"... und wir machen Liebe zum Pokemontitellied ... " :D
Dead can Dance- The Host Of Seraphim
Papa Roach- Forever
Theory of a Deadman- hate my life
Theory of a Deadman- hate my life
Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God :party:
Selig------ Wir werden uns wiedersehen
[h=1]P.O.D. - -----School Of Hard Knocks[/h]
Gossip - Move in the right direction
Godsmack-----------------------Voodoo:cool:
Guest
derzeit Depeche mode
und volbeat
und volbeat
Seite 82 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema