Zum Inhalt springen

Where Are You Going?

0 Antworten931 AufrufeGestartet von ZyzyX ·

ZyzyXThemenstart
#1
Where are you going, with your long face pulling down?

Don‘t hide away like an ocean

you can‘t see

But you can smell

And the sound waves crash down

I am no superman

I have no reasons for you

I am no hero, oh that‘s for sure

But I do know one thing

Is where you are, is where I belong

I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be

Where are you going, where do you go?

Are you looking for answers, to questions under the stars?

If along the way you are growing weary,

you can rest with me until a brighter day

Yeah, okay

I am no superman

I have no answers for you

I am no hero, oh that‘s for sure

But I do know one thing

Is where you are, is where I belong

I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be

Where are you going, where do you go?

Where do you go, where are you going?

Where do you go?

I am no superman

I have no answers for you

I am no hero, oh, that‘s for sure

But I do know one thing

Is where you are, is where I belong

I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be

Where are you going, where do you go?

Where are you going ? Where do you go?

Hinweis:

mir ist gestern abend ein Lied aufgefallen dessen Text ich einfach wundervoll finde...

Ich wollte das einfach mal teilen. Zur Quellenangebe: Interpret: Dave Matthews Band Titel: Where Are You Going? Gehört als Live-version - durchaus zu empfehlen.

Schönen Gruß

Seite 1 von 1 · 1 Beiträge in diesem Thema