Wicked Game
2 Antworten6'502 AufrufeGestartet von RomanticGuy ·
RomanticGuyThemenstart
Ich hab die Lyrics von dem Lied "Wicked Game" von HIM und von Chris Issak gemischt und ein bißerl umgetextet, so daß eine ganz andere Botschaft zum Schluss rauskommt. Im Original will man nämlich mit der Person in die man hoffnungslos verliebt ist glücklich werden aber in meiner Interpretation will man sich für eine neue Liebe öffnen. *g*
If the world was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
If the world was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I’d lose somebody like you,
No now I wanna fall in love
(This world is always gonna break my heart)
No now I wanna fall in love
(This world is always gonna break my heart)
Nobody loves no one

If the world was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
This world is always gonna break my heart
If the world was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I’d lose somebody like you,
No now I wanna fall in love
(This world is always gonna break my heart)
No now I wanna fall in love
(This world is always gonna break my heart)
Nobody loves no one

Hallo Romantic Guy...
Trotz meiner wohl dürftigen englisch-kenntnisse, hast du diesen Text eine ganz neue fantastische Symbolik gegeben... :super:
Mehr davon...
Lieben Gruss
Dave33
Trotz meiner wohl dürftigen englisch-kenntnisse, hast du diesen Text eine ganz neue fantastische Symbolik gegeben... :super:
Mehr davon...
Lieben Gruss
Dave33
von mir auch nen großes lob...
und die gelungene mischung lässt einen auch über die paar fehler hinweglesen.... :party:
und die gelungene mischung lässt einen auch über die paar fehler hinweglesen.... :party:
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema