Der Songtext Zitate-Thread?
227 Antworten102'482 AufrufeGestartet von cocolalia ·
Sportfreunde Stiller- Tu nur das was dein Herz dir sagt( ein wirklich guter Text..) :
Mir fallen die Augen zu,
Ich hab wieder nicht geschlafen,
Es lässt mir keine Ruhe,
Die ganze Nacht lag ich wach,
Es ist hässlich und schmerzt,
Weil ich nicht weiss:
Sind wir mit uns fertig oder wird's wieder heiß?
Hin oder her, gerade oder quer?
Ohne ist nicht möglich, und mit geht nicht mehr.
Ich denke verkehrt, ich denke verdreht,
Ich denke dass ich Nichts und mich niemand versteht.
Tu nur das was dein Herz dir sagt,
Alles andere soll dich nicht stören,
Doch mein Herz steckt im Kopf und mein Kopf steckt im Sand.
Darum kann ich mein Herz nicht richtig hören.
So kreisen meine Sinne, wie betäubt durch den Raum.
Mach' ich ihnen Platz, oder platzt dann der Traum?
Entscheiden ist qualvoll, wenn ich bedenke,
Dass ich dann womöglich so Vieles verschenke.
Ich kann es drehen oder dabei bewenden lassen,
Ich kann's versuchen oder die Konsequenzen hassen.
ich denke verkehrt, ich denke verdreht,
ich denke dass ich nichts und niemand mich versteht.
Tu nur das was dein Herz dir sagt.
Alles andere soll dich nicht stören.
Doch mein Herz steckt im Kopf und mein Kopf steckt im Sand.
Darum kann ich mein Herz nicht richtig hören.
(2x)
Mir fallen die Augen zu,
Ich hab wieder nicht geschlafen,
Es lässt mir keine Ruhe,
Die ganze Nacht lag ich wach,
Es ist hässlich und schmerzt,
Weil ich nicht weiss:
Sind wir mit uns fertig oder wird's wieder heiß?
Hin oder her, gerade oder quer?
Ohne ist nicht möglich, und mit geht nicht mehr.
Ich denke verkehrt, ich denke verdreht,
Ich denke dass ich Nichts und mich niemand versteht.
Tu nur das was dein Herz dir sagt,
Alles andere soll dich nicht stören,
Doch mein Herz steckt im Kopf und mein Kopf steckt im Sand.
Darum kann ich mein Herz nicht richtig hören.
So kreisen meine Sinne, wie betäubt durch den Raum.
Mach' ich ihnen Platz, oder platzt dann der Traum?
Entscheiden ist qualvoll, wenn ich bedenke,
Dass ich dann womöglich so Vieles verschenke.
Ich kann es drehen oder dabei bewenden lassen,
Ich kann's versuchen oder die Konsequenzen hassen.
ich denke verkehrt, ich denke verdreht,
ich denke dass ich nichts und niemand mich versteht.
Tu nur das was dein Herz dir sagt.
Alles andere soll dich nicht stören.
Doch mein Herz steckt im Kopf und mein Kopf steckt im Sand.
Darum kann ich mein Herz nicht richtig hören.
(2x)
Ein paar meiner Favoriten (nicht nur textlich, sondern auch musikalisch) zum Thema Liebe, Gefühle, Erwartungen usw...
________________________________
The Misery Lyrics
Artist(Band):Sonata Arctica
I write the lines you want me to,
With the words I dare to use of all the ones that you have taught me,
Along the years
You cast a perfect shadow on the paper, fade away with sunlight,
I fear the way you know me, love can leave a stain...
You steal my only hope and make me stay awake another night,
I wish you bear with me, stay near me
When the Autumn leaves have fallen....
Solitude, my pain, the last thing left of me..
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
And so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
This I swear. If you only love me
Seven lonely lies written on Deadwinter’s night,
open the only book with the only poem I can read
In blood I sign my name and seal the midnight with a tear,
burn the paper, every line for them I cried…
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
and so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
this I swear. If you only love me back
I am the Playwriter and you are my Crown, make me cry for your love,
like you’ve done many times,
so I know I can’t write these storylines without you, Lady pain,
make me strong, can’t we be together without them forever…
The words I write can only hurt you, sorry for the rain, thank you,
my only one, you gave me this pain
I leave you gently on the floor, take one step towards the door,
where’s the letter never written, goodnight now…
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
and so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
this I swear. If you only love me (back) (x2)
_______________________________
Mercenary - Embrace the nothing
Listen
And I'll try make you see
Listen
I'm tired now
It's timeless
And it's growing every day
And frameless
In every way
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel
Your world
Embracing the nothingness and...
In my cold dark emptiness
I will save you
Or repay in recklessness
In the nothingness
To my deep and dark demand
I'll betray you
And destroy your hopefulness
Innerlines
Leading me astray
Inner lies
Taking me away
It's pointless
Shrinking day by day
Eventless
In every way
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel
Your world
Save your world
In my cold dark emptiness
I will save you
Or repay in recklessness
In the nothingness
To my deep and dark demand
I'll betray you
And destroy your hopefulness
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel your world
Save your world
________________________________________
Soilwork - Distance
Can you please remind me where the fuck I've been?
Cause I can't find it out you see,
So return me to a vital place.
From a distant observation,
Corrosion of emotions,
Is how you block your state.
From scratch to revelation,
It's all been there, bleeding for someone to dare.
Extension of deceptions, brings you to your final collapse.
Am I really an exception?
Is that your only entertainment? (Spoiling your desire)
To blow your minds on a one way track.
From a distance!
Building knowledge out of flexible existence.
Hunt for adrenaline is staggering,
Grand lack of emotions.
You'll never face conclusions,
You'll get what you want.
Am I really an exception?
Is that your only entertainment? (Spoiling your desire)
To blow your minds on a one way track.
I tell you a lie and you' make it a statement. (Sleeping in denial)
You're all wasting the time of your lives.
Cold and crawling, you made it back.
Fear is selling and you're one with the fact.
Counting the days for rebirth,
Lost once again and how it hurts.
________________________________
The Misery Lyrics
Artist(Band):Sonata Arctica
I write the lines you want me to,
With the words I dare to use of all the ones that you have taught me,
Along the years
You cast a perfect shadow on the paper, fade away with sunlight,
I fear the way you know me, love can leave a stain...
You steal my only hope and make me stay awake another night,
I wish you bear with me, stay near me
When the Autumn leaves have fallen....
Solitude, my pain, the last thing left of me..
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
And so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
This I swear. If you only love me
Seven lonely lies written on Deadwinter’s night,
open the only book with the only poem I can read
In blood I sign my name and seal the midnight with a tear,
burn the paper, every line for them I cried…
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
and so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
this I swear. If you only love me back
I am the Playwriter and you are my Crown, make me cry for your love,
like you’ve done many times,
so I know I can’t write these storylines without you, Lady pain,
make me strong, can’t we be together without them forever…
The words I write can only hurt you, sorry for the rain, thank you,
my only one, you gave me this pain
I leave you gently on the floor, take one step towards the door,
where’s the letter never written, goodnight now…
If you fall I’ll catch, if you love I’ll love,
and so it goes, my dear, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe,
this I swear. If you only love me (back) (x2)
_______________________________
Mercenary - Embrace the nothing
Listen
And I'll try make you see
Listen
I'm tired now
It's timeless
And it's growing every day
And frameless
In every way
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel
Your world
Embracing the nothingness and...
In my cold dark emptiness
I will save you
Or repay in recklessness
In the nothingness
To my deep and dark demand
I'll betray you
And destroy your hopefulness
Innerlines
Leading me astray
Inner lies
Taking me away
It's pointless
Shrinking day by day
Eventless
In every way
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel
Your world
Save your world
In my cold dark emptiness
I will save you
Or repay in recklessness
In the nothingness
To my deep and dark demand
I'll betray you
And destroy your hopefulness
Free again
Bleed my truth in timeless sand
Free again
I'll believe and understand
Your world
Be your world
Bleed again
I am nothing in your eyes
Bleed again
To regain myself and feel your world
Save your world
________________________________________
Soilwork - Distance
Can you please remind me where the fuck I've been?
Cause I can't find it out you see,
So return me to a vital place.
From a distant observation,
Corrosion of emotions,
Is how you block your state.
From scratch to revelation,
It's all been there, bleeding for someone to dare.
Extension of deceptions, brings you to your final collapse.
Am I really an exception?
Is that your only entertainment? (Spoiling your desire)
To blow your minds on a one way track.
From a distance!
Building knowledge out of flexible existence.
Hunt for adrenaline is staggering,
Grand lack of emotions.
You'll never face conclusions,
You'll get what you want.
Am I really an exception?
Is that your only entertainment? (Spoiling your desire)
To blow your minds on a one way track.
I tell you a lie and you' make it a statement. (Sleeping in denial)
You're all wasting the time of your lives.
Cold and crawling, you made it back.
Fear is selling and you're one with the fact.
Counting the days for rebirth,
Lost once again and how it hurts.
soad - lonely day
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day in my life
Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It's a day that I can't stand
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
It's a day that I am glad I survived.
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day in my life
Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It's a day that I can't stand
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
And it's mine
It's a day that I am glad I survived.
THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS - Your Guardian Angel
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Hm, ich wünsche mir, dass irgendwann mal jemand so für mich empfindet, für den ich auch solche Gefühle habe...
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Hm, ich wünsche mir, dass irgendwann mal jemand so für mich empfindet, für den ich auch solche Gefühle habe...
Blink 182 - Adams Song
I never thought I'd,
I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?
I traced the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time,
I hurried up
The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed, To go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone
I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never step foot in my room again
You'll close it off,You'll board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault
I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never conquered, rarely came
Tomorrow holds such better days
Days when I can still feel alive
When I cant wait to get outside
The world is wide, the time goes by
The tour is over, I survived
I can't wait till I get home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never thought I'd,
I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest, who'd have known?
I traced the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time,
I hurried up
The choice was mine, I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed, To go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone
I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never step foot in my room again
You'll close it off,You'll board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault
I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over, we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
I never conquered, rarely came
Tomorrow holds such better days
Days when I can still feel alive
When I cant wait to get outside
The world is wide, the time goes by
The tour is over, I survived
I can't wait till I get home
To pass the time in my room alone
Komm Halt Mich Fest
Hab wach gelegen
und an dein Lachen gedacht
so viele Chancen
und nix draus gemacht
du wolltest immer
irgendwas unternehmen
doch ich weiß heute
ich war zu bequem
Ich sitz seit Tagen
nur noch zu Haus
die kahlen Bäume
sehn wie Galgen aus
langsam hab ich geschnallt
wie das ohne dich ist
grad hats geklingelt
hätt nie gedacht daß du es bist
Komm halt mich fest
und bleib bei mir
mach sie nicht zu die Tür
zwischen dir und mir
Hab gelebt aus der Dose
und zuviel geraucht
nicht nur die Luft hier
ist ganz schön verbraucht
laß doch das Fenster
mir wird ja ganz kalt
trink nicht den Kaffee
der ist schon zu alt
Komm halt mich fest
und bleib bei mir
mach sie nicht zu die Tür
zwischen dir und mir
Ich kenn dich lange
doch noch nicht lang genug
wir sind gut abgefahrn
doch nicht immer im gleichen Zug
solang warst du fort von mir
nicht nur mein Bett blieb leer
jetzt erst weiß ich
ich will von dir viel mehr
Quelle: Klaus Lage (In meinen Augen, 1986)
Hab wach gelegen
und an dein Lachen gedacht
so viele Chancen
und nix draus gemacht
du wolltest immer
irgendwas unternehmen
doch ich weiß heute
ich war zu bequem
Ich sitz seit Tagen
nur noch zu Haus
die kahlen Bäume
sehn wie Galgen aus
langsam hab ich geschnallt
wie das ohne dich ist
grad hats geklingelt
hätt nie gedacht daß du es bist
Komm halt mich fest
und bleib bei mir
mach sie nicht zu die Tür
zwischen dir und mir
Hab gelebt aus der Dose
und zuviel geraucht
nicht nur die Luft hier
ist ganz schön verbraucht
laß doch das Fenster
mir wird ja ganz kalt
trink nicht den Kaffee
der ist schon zu alt
Komm halt mich fest
und bleib bei mir
mach sie nicht zu die Tür
zwischen dir und mir
Ich kenn dich lange
doch noch nicht lang genug
wir sind gut abgefahrn
doch nicht immer im gleichen Zug
solang warst du fort von mir
nicht nur mein Bett blieb leer
jetzt erst weiß ich
ich will von dir viel mehr
Quelle: Klaus Lage (In meinen Augen, 1986)
It's good to be free
Head like a rock spinning round and round
I found it in a hole sitting upside down
You point the finger at me
but I don't believe
Paint me a wish on a velvet sky
You demand the answers
but I don't know why
in my mind
There is no time
But the little things they make me so happy
All I want to do is live by the sea
the little things they make me so happy
But it's good
yes it's good
it's good to be free
So what would you say if I said to you
It's not in what you say it's in what you do
You point the finger at me
but I don't believe
Bring it on home to where we found
My head like a rock sitting upside down
In my mind
there is no time
But the little things they make me so happy
All I want to do is live by the sea
the little things they make me so happy
But it's good
yes it's good
it's good to be free
Quelle: Oasis
Head like a rock spinning round and round
I found it in a hole sitting upside down
You point the finger at me
but I don't believe
Paint me a wish on a velvet sky
You demand the answers
but I don't know why
in my mind
There is no time
But the little things they make me so happy
All I want to do is live by the sea
the little things they make me so happy
But it's good
yes it's good
it's good to be free
So what would you say if I said to you
It's not in what you say it's in what you do
You point the finger at me
but I don't believe
Bring it on home to where we found
My head like a rock sitting upside down
In my mind
there is no time
But the little things they make me so happy
All I want to do is live by the sea
the little things they make me so happy
But it's good
yes it's good
it's good to be free
Quelle: Oasis
Wie soll ich ihn nur lieben
Wie soll ich ihn nur lieben
Und sein Herz je bewegen
Wie ich bin war ich noch nie
Denn seit Tagen schon bin ich irgendwer -
Ich kenne mich nicht mehr
Wie soll ichs je verstehen
Warum fliegt ihm mein Herz zu
Dieser Mann ist nur ein Mann
Wies so viele für mich gab vorher
Von ihrer Art ist er nur einer mehr
Mach ich ihn zum Clown
Fang ich an zu schrein
Geb ich einfach zu
in ihn verliebt zu sein
Warum lass ich mich nur so gehen?
Was ist mir geschehen?
Ich kanns immer noch nicht glauben
Gerade ich muss das erfahren
Kannt ich doch mein Leben lang
Kein Liebesweh war kalt wie Schnee
Jeder kennt mich so
Ich fürcht mich so
Warum lass ich mich nur so gehen?
Was ist mir geschehen?
Doch würde er mich lieben
Wär vor Scheu ich verloren
Ich würde gehn, ja, einfach gehn
Und fliehn von hier irgendwohin
Um frei zu sein von ihm
Ich fürcht mich so
Ich brauch ihn so
Ich lieb ihn so
Quelle: A. Milster (1985)
Wie soll ich ihn nur lieben
Und sein Herz je bewegen
Wie ich bin war ich noch nie
Denn seit Tagen schon bin ich irgendwer -
Ich kenne mich nicht mehr
Wie soll ichs je verstehen
Warum fliegt ihm mein Herz zu
Dieser Mann ist nur ein Mann
Wies so viele für mich gab vorher
Von ihrer Art ist er nur einer mehr
Mach ich ihn zum Clown
Fang ich an zu schrein
Geb ich einfach zu
in ihn verliebt zu sein
Warum lass ich mich nur so gehen?
Was ist mir geschehen?
Ich kanns immer noch nicht glauben
Gerade ich muss das erfahren
Kannt ich doch mein Leben lang
Kein Liebesweh war kalt wie Schnee
Jeder kennt mich so
Ich fürcht mich so
Warum lass ich mich nur so gehen?
Was ist mir geschehen?
Doch würde er mich lieben
Wär vor Scheu ich verloren
Ich würde gehn, ja, einfach gehn
Und fliehn von hier irgendwohin
Um frei zu sein von ihm
Ich fürcht mich so
Ich brauch ihn so
Ich lieb ihn so
Quelle: A. Milster (1985)
Slide away
Slide away, and give it all you've got
My today, fell in from the top
I dream of you, and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Hold me down, cause all the world's asleep
I need you now, you've knocked me off my feet,
I dream of you, we talk of growing old
But you said please don't...
Slide in baby
together we'll fly
I've tried praying,
but I don't know what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine
We'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one
that shines with you
in the morning,
we don't know what to do
we're two of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done
Let me be the one
that shines with you
And we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away...
Slide away, and give it all you've got
My today, fell in from the top
I dream of you, and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Slide in baby
together we'll fly
I've tried praying,
and I know just what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine
We'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one
that shines with you
in the morning
you don't know what to do
we're two of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done
Oh, let me be the one
That shines with you, and we can slide away...
Slide away, slide away, slide away, slide away
(and I wanna try now,
i wanna make you mine now)
I don't know, I don't care
all I know is you can take me there
(Slide away...)
Take me there
Take me there
all I know is you can take me there!
Quelle: Oasis (1994)
Slide away, and give it all you've got
My today, fell in from the top
I dream of you, and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Hold me down, cause all the world's asleep
I need you now, you've knocked me off my feet,
I dream of you, we talk of growing old
But you said please don't...
Slide in baby
together we'll fly
I've tried praying,
but I don't know what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine
We'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one
that shines with you
in the morning,
we don't know what to do
we're two of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done
Let me be the one
that shines with you
And we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away...
Slide away, and give it all you've got
My today, fell in from the top
I dream of you, and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Slide in baby
together we'll fly
I've tried praying,
and I know just what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine
We'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one
that shines with you
in the morning
you don't know what to do
we're two of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done
Oh, let me be the one
That shines with you, and we can slide away...
Slide away, slide away, slide away, slide away
(and I wanna try now,
i wanna make you mine now)
I don't know, I don't care
all I know is you can take me there
(Slide away...)
Take me there
Take me there
all I know is you can take me there!
Quelle: Oasis (1994)
Don't go away
A cold and frosty morning
there's not a lot to say
About the things caught
in my mind
and as the day was dawning
my plane flew away
with all the things caught
in my mind
And I wanna be there when you're
Coming down
And I wanna be there when you
hit the ground
So don't go away
say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day...
in the time of my life
'cos I need more time
yes I need more time
just to make things right
Damn my situation
and the games I have to play
with all the things caught
in my mind
Damn my education
I can't find the words to say
about all the things caught
in my mind
Me and you what's going on?
All we seem to know is how to show
The feelings that are wrong
But don't go away
say what you say
but say that you'll stay
forever and a day
in the time of my life
'cos I need more time
yes I need more time
just to make things right...
...so don't go away
Quelle: Oasis
A cold and frosty morning
there's not a lot to say
About the things caught
in my mind
and as the day was dawning
my plane flew away
with all the things caught
in my mind
And I wanna be there when you're
Coming down
And I wanna be there when you
hit the ground
So don't go away
say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day...
in the time of my life
'cos I need more time
yes I need more time
just to make things right
Damn my situation
and the games I have to play
with all the things caught
in my mind
Damn my education
I can't find the words to say
about all the things caught
in my mind
Me and you what's going on?
All we seem to know is how to show
The feelings that are wrong
But don't go away
say what you say
but say that you'll stay
forever and a day
in the time of my life
'cos I need more time
yes I need more time
just to make things right...
...so don't go away
Quelle: Oasis
Ich liebe dich
Ausgerechnet mir muss das passiern
wir haben '86
und ich altes Trottelgesicht hab mich verliebt
ich sitz hier vor deinem
dummen Foto
und bemerk immer wieder wie
hübsch du eigentlich bist
und wenn ich mal hochguck
dann seh ich den Telefonhörer
und ich denk mir ich nehm ihn ab und
ruf dich an und
sag's dir einfach
ist doch die einfachste und normalste Sache der Welt
vorher
vorher rauch ich noch 'ne Zigarette
meist rauch ich dann zwei oder drei Schachteln
und halt meine Klappe
nein für mich bist du nicht nur hübsch
du bist mehr für mich
ich liebe dich
Fast kommt es mir wie eine Krankheit vor
nimmst du meine Hand dann denk ich:
Das muss wohl Fieber sein
jaja ich weiß das geht ja auch wieder weg
doch ich will dass danach Freundschaft bleibt
und nicht bloß Dreck
und nicht bloß Dreck
Ich will mit dir lachen
wenn niemand mehr mit dir lachen kann
will deine Hand im Notfall spürn
werd dir nie sagen du gehörst mir
denn auch ich gehör dir nicht
oh bitte lach jetzt nicht
ich liebe dich...
Manchmal spür ich dass du mich ohne ein Wort verstehst
und wenn du mit mir schläfst
dass sich unter mir
der Boden dreht
wir versprechen uns wirklich keine Ewigkeit
alles kommt wie es kommen soll
ich bin zu allem bereit
zu allem
bereit
Möcht gern neben dir stehn
wenn niemand mehr neben dir stehen mag
möcht spürn wenn es Zeit ist für mich, zu gehen
gib mir noch 'ne Zigarette - ich bin völlig aufgedreht
oh bitte lach jetzt nicht
ich liebe dich...
ich liebe dich
Quelle: Clowns und Helden (1986)
Ausgerechnet mir muss das passiern
wir haben '86
und ich altes Trottelgesicht hab mich verliebt
ich sitz hier vor deinem
dummen Foto
und bemerk immer wieder wie
hübsch du eigentlich bist
und wenn ich mal hochguck
dann seh ich den Telefonhörer
und ich denk mir ich nehm ihn ab und
ruf dich an und
sag's dir einfach
ist doch die einfachste und normalste Sache der Welt
vorher
vorher rauch ich noch 'ne Zigarette
meist rauch ich dann zwei oder drei Schachteln
und halt meine Klappe
nein für mich bist du nicht nur hübsch
du bist mehr für mich
ich liebe dich
Fast kommt es mir wie eine Krankheit vor
nimmst du meine Hand dann denk ich:
Das muss wohl Fieber sein
jaja ich weiß das geht ja auch wieder weg
doch ich will dass danach Freundschaft bleibt
und nicht bloß Dreck
und nicht bloß Dreck
Ich will mit dir lachen
wenn niemand mehr mit dir lachen kann
will deine Hand im Notfall spürn
werd dir nie sagen du gehörst mir
denn auch ich gehör dir nicht
oh bitte lach jetzt nicht
ich liebe dich...
Manchmal spür ich dass du mich ohne ein Wort verstehst
und wenn du mit mir schläfst
dass sich unter mir
der Boden dreht
wir versprechen uns wirklich keine Ewigkeit
alles kommt wie es kommen soll
ich bin zu allem bereit
zu allem
bereit
Möcht gern neben dir stehn
wenn niemand mehr neben dir stehen mag
möcht spürn wenn es Zeit ist für mich, zu gehen
gib mir noch 'ne Zigarette - ich bin völlig aufgedreht
oh bitte lach jetzt nicht
ich liebe dich...
ich liebe dich
Quelle: Clowns und Helden (1986)
Die Grundaussage dieses Songs hätte ich immer gern von dem jew. Mann meines Herzens gehört, ist aber nie so gewesen...(habe mir erlaubt, die "zu kitschigen Stellen" rauszulassen, da die mir nicht gefallen)
Ich weiß, was ich will
[...]
Ich denk', wie schön war es doch eben noch hier
mit dir
Ich weiß was ich will
Ich will dich fühlen, wenn der Morgen erwacht,
mit dir den Tag verbringen, bis in die Nacht,
und glauben, nirgends ist ein Ende in Sicht,
nein, für uns nicht
Ich weiß was ich will
[...]
Ich weiß was ich will
Ich will, daß endlich etwas Neues beginnt,
daß wir wie ein Gedanke, ein Körper sind,
das ist mein Ziel.
Sag' mir nur eins: Will ich zuviel?
Ich weiß was ich will
Dir alles zeigen, was ich jemals geseh'n!
- was du auch immer tust, verzeih'n und versteh'n -
- was ich noch nie vorher im Leben getan,
fang' ich jetzt an!
Ich weiß was ich will -
Ich will dich nie mehr aus den Augen verlier'n,
will deine Hände sanft und weich auf mir spür'n,
glauben daran,
daß es auch so weitergeh'n kann.
Noch kann ich dich seh'n...
Mit schnellem Schritt gehst du die Straße entlang,
mit deinem so vertrauten typischen Gang,
ich denk,' wie schön war es doch eben noch hier
mit dir
Ich weiß was ich will
An einem leeren Strand allein mit dir sein,
und alles tun, was man so tun kann zu zwein,
und kein Gedanke von uns bleibt ungesagt,
nichts wird vertagt.
Ich weiß was ich will
Wie ein Zigeuner durch die Welt mit dir zieh'n,
dem ganzen Zirkus dieses Daseins entflieh'n,
und alles das, bis uns die Sinne vergeh'n -
wär das nicht schön?
Ich weiß was ich will,
daß jede Nacht für uns zum Karneval wird,
und jeder Weg nur zueinander uns führt,
das ist mein Ziel.
Sag' mir nur eins: will ich zuviel?
Ich weiß was ich will.
Ich will dich ganz und gar und immer um mich,
was uns im Wege steht, das ändere ich,
ich hab' noch nie im Leben Berge versetzt -
ich tu' es jetzt
Quelle: Udo Jürgens (ca. 1980)
Ich weiß, was ich will
[...]
Ich denk', wie schön war es doch eben noch hier
mit dir
Ich weiß was ich will
Ich will dich fühlen, wenn der Morgen erwacht,
mit dir den Tag verbringen, bis in die Nacht,
und glauben, nirgends ist ein Ende in Sicht,
nein, für uns nicht
Ich weiß was ich will
[...]
Ich weiß was ich will
Ich will, daß endlich etwas Neues beginnt,
daß wir wie ein Gedanke, ein Körper sind,
das ist mein Ziel.
Sag' mir nur eins: Will ich zuviel?
Ich weiß was ich will
Dir alles zeigen, was ich jemals geseh'n!
- was du auch immer tust, verzeih'n und versteh'n -
- was ich noch nie vorher im Leben getan,
fang' ich jetzt an!
Ich weiß was ich will -
Ich will dich nie mehr aus den Augen verlier'n,
will deine Hände sanft und weich auf mir spür'n,
glauben daran,
daß es auch so weitergeh'n kann.
Noch kann ich dich seh'n...
Mit schnellem Schritt gehst du die Straße entlang,
mit deinem so vertrauten typischen Gang,
ich denk,' wie schön war es doch eben noch hier
mit dir
Ich weiß was ich will
An einem leeren Strand allein mit dir sein,
und alles tun, was man so tun kann zu zwein,
und kein Gedanke von uns bleibt ungesagt,
nichts wird vertagt.
Ich weiß was ich will
Wie ein Zigeuner durch die Welt mit dir zieh'n,
dem ganzen Zirkus dieses Daseins entflieh'n,
und alles das, bis uns die Sinne vergeh'n -
wär das nicht schön?
Ich weiß was ich will,
daß jede Nacht für uns zum Karneval wird,
und jeder Weg nur zueinander uns führt,
das ist mein Ziel.
Sag' mir nur eins: will ich zuviel?
Ich weiß was ich will.
Ich will dich ganz und gar und immer um mich,
was uns im Wege steht, das ändere ich,
ich hab' noch nie im Leben Berge versetzt -
ich tu' es jetzt
Quelle: Udo Jürgens (ca. 1980)
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider
Help me if you can
It's just that this, this is not the way I'm wired
So could you please,
Help me understand why
You've given in to all these
Reckless dark desires
You're lying to yourself again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the faultline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Over this. Why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess. I don't want to watch you.
Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die
Medicated, drama queen, picture perfect, numb belligerence
Narcissistic, drama queen, craving fame and all its decadence
Lying through your teeth again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the fautline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Go with this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, I don't wanna watch you...
Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die
They were right about you
They were right about you
Lying to my face again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it put it on the fautline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Over this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, come to this, come to this
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time
What's your hurry, everyone will have his day to die
If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere,
Do it somewhere far away from here
Help me if you can
It's just that this, this is not the way I'm wired
So could you please,
Help me understand why
You've given in to all these
Reckless dark desires
You're lying to yourself again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the faultline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Over this. Why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess. I don't want to watch you.
Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die
Medicated, drama queen, picture perfect, numb belligerence
Narcissistic, drama queen, craving fame and all its decadence
Lying through your teeth again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it, put it on the fautline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Go with this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, I don't wanna watch you...
Disconnect and self destruct one bullet at a time
What's your rush now, everyone will have his day to die
They were right about you
They were right about you
Lying to my face again
Suicidal imbecile
Think about it put it on the fautline
What'll it take to get it through to you precious
Over this, why do you wanna throw it away like this
Such a mess, come to this, come to this
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time
What's your hurry, everyone will have his day to die
If you choose to pull the trigger, should your drama prove sincere,
Do it somewhere far away from here
A Perfect Circle - weak and powerless
Tilling my own grave to keep me level
Jam another dragon down the hole
Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary siren
One that pushes me along and leaves me so
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless over you
Someone feed the monkey while I dig in search of China
White as Dracula as I approach the bottom
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless over you
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
The devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
Promised I would find a little solace
And some peace of mind
Whatever just as long as I don't feel so
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless
Over you
Tilling my own grave to keep me level
Jam another dragon down the hole
Digging to the rhythm and the echo of a solitary siren
One that pushes me along and leaves me so
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless over you
Someone feed the monkey while I dig in search of China
White as Dracula as I approach the bottom
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless over you
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
The devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
Promised I would find a little solace
And some peace of mind
Whatever just as long as I don't feel so
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless
Desperate and ravenous,
So weak and powerless
Over you
Metallica - Broken, Beat & Scarred
You rise, you fall, your down, then you rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
You rise, you fall, your down, then you rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Rise, fall, down, rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Rise, fall, down, rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Through black days
Through black nights
Through pitch black insights
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
But we die hard
The dawn, the death, the fight to the final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
The dawn, the death, the fight to the final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
Dawn, death, fight, final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
Dawn, death, fight, final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
They scratched me
They scraped me
They cut and rape me
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
But we die hard
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Braiding your soul in a hard luck story
Show your scars
Spilling your blood in a hot suns foray
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
We die hard
We die hard
We die hard
You rise, you fall, your down, then you rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
You rise, you fall, your down, then you rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Rise, fall, down, rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Rise, fall, down, rise again
What don't kill you make you more strong
Through black days
Through black nights
Through pitch black insights
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
But we die hard
The dawn, the death, the fight to the final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
The dawn, the death, the fight to the final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
Dawn, death, fight, final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
Dawn, death, fight, final breath
What don't kill you make you more strong
They scratched me
They scraped me
They cut and rape me
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
But we die hard
Breaking your teeth on the hard life coming
Show your scars
Cutting your feet on the hard earth running
Show your scars
Braiding your soul in a hard luck story
Show your scars
Spilling your blood in a hot suns foray
Show your scars
Breaking your life
Broken, beat and scarred
We die hard
We die hard
We die hard
Die Sonne kommt und du bist hier.
Ich kann dich fühlen, ich bin ein Teil von dir.
Weißt du jetzt, daß du frei bist?
Weißt du jetzt, wer du bist?
Weißt du jetzt, was du tun willst?
Ich bin nicht unter dir, ich bin nicht über dir,
ich bin neben dir.
Komm schlaf bei mir. Komm schlaf bei mir.
Schlaf bei mir!
Ich hab Zeit, denn ich liebe dich.
Ich hab Kraft, denn ich liebe dich.
Du machst mich stark, du gibst mir Kraft.
Du machst mich groß, jetzt erst weiß ich sicher,
wofür ich geboren bin.
ton steine scherben - schlaf bei mir
Ich kann dich fühlen, ich bin ein Teil von dir.
Weißt du jetzt, daß du frei bist?
Weißt du jetzt, wer du bist?
Weißt du jetzt, was du tun willst?
Ich bin nicht unter dir, ich bin nicht über dir,
ich bin neben dir.
Komm schlaf bei mir. Komm schlaf bei mir.
Schlaf bei mir!
Ich hab Zeit, denn ich liebe dich.
Ich hab Kraft, denn ich liebe dich.
Du machst mich stark, du gibst mir Kraft.
Du machst mich groß, jetzt erst weiß ich sicher,
wofür ich geboren bin.
ton steine scherben - schlaf bei mir
Es war schon wieder so ein Morgen,
schon wieder so`n Tag
Ich steige aus dem Bett,
geschmeidig wie ein Wäschesack
Schaue in den Spiegel,
da steht ein fremder Mann
aufgedunsen wie ein KlassenzimmerTafelschwamm
Es läuft schwarze Musik,
auf irgendeinem Sender,
schwärzer als das Dunkel meiner Augenränder
Der Kaffee ist alle,
die Zeitung geklaut
Ich fang` nicht an zu fluchen,
nein ich sage mir ganz laut
Ich bn ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt die Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchn und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und ich sag es ganz laut
Doch welche dumme Sau hat mir die Zeitung geklaut?
O...is doch wahr ey!
Yeah
Ja, jetzt bin ich wieder locker,
es geht mir wunderbar
Ich mach mir halt nen Tee, doch Tee is auch nicht da
O, ich hab`n bisschen Hunger,
suche was zu Essen
Finde noch`n Toast,
den hab ich mal vergessen
Ah, der Toast war härter als`n Knäckebrot,
wenn ich den gegessen hätte wär ich jetzt tot
Doch ich freu mich dass ich lebe
heut isn schöner Tag
Ich mach mir keine Sorgen, auch wenn ich welche hab
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt die Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und ich weiß genau:
irgendwann da krieg ich diese dumme Sau!
yau yau yau
Ich bin echt ganz anders seitdem ich das probiere
Seitdem ich mich so positiv konditioniere
bin ich ausgeglichen die Ruhe selbst
Es ist wie wenns de dich halt mit dir selber unterhältst
Und schau` ich jetzt in den Spiegel und da steht`n fremder Mann,
sag ich schönen guten Morgen und lächele ihn an
Jetzt is mi rauch egal, wer meine Zeitung hat
Steht sowieso nur Scheiße im Tageblatt
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt de Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen auch wenns keiner sieht:
Tief in meinem Innern hab ich alle lieb
Jo...Sogar DICH...
... du Sackgesicht!
Band: Ganz schön feist
Song: Gänseblümchen
schon wieder so`n Tag
Ich steige aus dem Bett,
geschmeidig wie ein Wäschesack
Schaue in den Spiegel,
da steht ein fremder Mann
aufgedunsen wie ein KlassenzimmerTafelschwamm
Es läuft schwarze Musik,
auf irgendeinem Sender,
schwärzer als das Dunkel meiner Augenränder
Der Kaffee ist alle,
die Zeitung geklaut
Ich fang` nicht an zu fluchen,
nein ich sage mir ganz laut
Ich bn ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt die Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchn und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und ich sag es ganz laut
Doch welche dumme Sau hat mir die Zeitung geklaut?
O...is doch wahr ey!
Yeah
Ja, jetzt bin ich wieder locker,
es geht mir wunderbar
Ich mach mir halt nen Tee, doch Tee is auch nicht da
O, ich hab`n bisschen Hunger,
suche was zu Essen
Finde noch`n Toast,
den hab ich mal vergessen
Ah, der Toast war härter als`n Knäckebrot,
wenn ich den gegessen hätte wär ich jetzt tot
Doch ich freu mich dass ich lebe
heut isn schöner Tag
Ich mach mir keine Sorgen, auch wenn ich welche hab
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt die Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und ich weiß genau:
irgendwann da krieg ich diese dumme Sau!
yau yau yau
Ich bin echt ganz anders seitdem ich das probiere
Seitdem ich mich so positiv konditioniere
bin ich ausgeglichen die Ruhe selbst
Es ist wie wenns de dich halt mit dir selber unterhältst
Und schau` ich jetzt in den Spiegel und da steht`n fremder Mann,
sag ich schönen guten Morgen und lächele ihn an
Jetzt is mi rauch egal, wer meine Zeitung hat
Steht sowieso nur Scheiße im Tageblatt
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen im Sonnenschein
und durch meine Blüte fließt de Sonne in mich rein
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen und mir wird ganz warm
Ich könnt` die ganze Welt und dann mich selbst umarmn
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen ohne Aggression
Wut, Ärger was bringt das schon
Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen auch wenns keiner sieht:
Tief in meinem Innern hab ich alle lieb
Jo...Sogar DICH...
... du Sackgesicht!
Band: Ganz schön feist
Song: Gänseblümchen
I still recall the taste of my tears.
Echoing your voice just like the ringing in my ears.
My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore.
Scraping through my head till I dont want to sleep anymore.
Come on tell me.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go away.
Im down to just one thing.
And Im starting to scare myself.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go way.
I just want something.
I just want something I can never have
You always were the one to show me how
Back then I couldnt do the things that I can do now.
This is slowly take me apart.
Grey would be the color if I had a heart.
I just want something I can never have.
In this place it seems like such a same.
Though it all looks different now,
I know its still the same
Everywhere I look youre all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.
Come on tell me.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go away.
Im down to just one thing.
And Im starting to scare myself.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go way.
I just want something.
I just want something I can never have
I just want something I can never have
Think I know what you meant.
That night on my bed.
Still picking at this scab
I wish you were dead.
You sweet and perry ellis.
Just stains on my sheets.
Nine Inch Nails - something i can never have
Echoing your voice just like the ringing in my ears.
My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore.
Scraping through my head till I dont want to sleep anymore.
Come on tell me.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go away.
Im down to just one thing.
And Im starting to scare myself.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go way.
I just want something.
I just want something I can never have
You always were the one to show me how
Back then I couldnt do the things that I can do now.
This is slowly take me apart.
Grey would be the color if I had a heart.
I just want something I can never have.
In this place it seems like such a same.
Though it all looks different now,
I know its still the same
Everywhere I look youre all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.
Come on tell me.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go away.
Im down to just one thing.
And Im starting to scare myself.
Make this all go away.
You make this all go way.
I just want something.
I just want something I can never have
I just want something I can never have
Think I know what you meant.
That night on my bed.
Still picking at this scab
I wish you were dead.
You sweet and perry ellis.
Just stains on my sheets.
Nine Inch Nails - something i can never have
Der W - Tränenmeer
Auf ins Jammertal
Sagt ja zu neuen Krisen
Auf in ein schlechtes Jahr
Heulen wir für den Frieden
Ihr riecht den Regen
Bevor die Wolken sich grau färben
Wollt in den Himmel
Ohne zu sterben
Ihr seid schon tot
Bevor das Schiff versinkt
Steckt mit dem Kopf im Sand
Wenn das Scheitern beginnt
Untergangsphobien
Kollektives Weinen
Da hilft nur Ironie
Und deprimiert zu bleiben
Rette sich wer kann
Es ist Angst am Werk
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Rette sich wer kann
Doch du kannst nicht mehr
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Je tiefer man in Scheiße steckt
Desto süßer sind die Pläne
Von Neurosenkavalieren
Mit kuschelweichen Genen
Im Club der Versager
Ist verlieren das Konzept
Er hat das unantastbare Recht
Zum Scheitern entdeckt
Untergangsphobien
Kollektives Weinen
Da hilft nur Ironie
Und deprimiert zu bleiben
Rette sich wer kann
Es ist Angst am Werk
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Rette sich wer kann
Doch du kannst nicht mehr
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Auf ins Jammertal
Sagt ja zu neuen Krisen
Auf in ein schlechtes Jahr
Heulen wir für den Frieden
Ihr riecht den Regen
Bevor die Wolken sich grau färben
Wollt in den Himmel
Ohne zu sterben
Ihr seid schon tot
Bevor das Schiff versinkt
Steckt mit dem Kopf im Sand
Wenn das Scheitern beginnt
Untergangsphobien
Kollektives Weinen
Da hilft nur Ironie
Und deprimiert zu bleiben
Rette sich wer kann
Es ist Angst am Werk
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Rette sich wer kann
Doch du kannst nicht mehr
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Je tiefer man in Scheiße steckt
Desto süßer sind die Pläne
Von Neurosenkavalieren
Mit kuschelweichen Genen
Im Club der Versager
Ist verlieren das Konzept
Er hat das unantastbare Recht
Zum Scheitern entdeckt
Untergangsphobien
Kollektives Weinen
Da hilft nur Ironie
Und deprimiert zu bleiben
Rette sich wer kann
Es ist Angst am Werk
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
Rette sich wer kann
Doch du kannst nicht mehr
Du havarierst in deinem Tränenmeer
ähem, wie wäre es mit einem oder zwei ausgesuchten Texten anstatt dieser endlosen Aneinanderreihung die kein Mensch wirklich liest?
Der thread wird außerdem ins Off-Topic verschoben, sonst erhöht er nur künstlich Eure Anzahl an Beiträgen.
Gruß,
justine
Der thread wird außerdem ins Off-Topic verschoben, sonst erhöht er nur künstlich Eure Anzahl an Beiträgen.
Gruß,
justine
Seite 8 von 12 · 228 Beiträge in diesem Thema