Der Songtext Zitate-Thread?
227 Antworten102'482 AufrufeGestartet von cocolalia ·
"Rain"
It's hard to listen to a hard hard heart
Beating close to mine
Pounding up against the stone and steel
Walls that I won't climb
Sometimes a hurt is so deep deep deep
You think that you're gonna drown
Sometimes all I can do is weep weep weep
With all this rain falling down
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain
Its hard to know when to give up the fight
Some things you want will just never be right
Its never rained like it has to night before
Now I don't wanna beg you baby
For something maybe you could never give
I'm not looking for the rest of your life
I just want another chance to live
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm still alive underneath this shroud
Rain Rain Rain
By: Patty Griffin
It's hard to listen to a hard hard heart
Beating close to mine
Pounding up against the stone and steel
Walls that I won't climb
Sometimes a hurt is so deep deep deep
You think that you're gonna drown
Sometimes all I can do is weep weep weep
With all this rain falling down
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain
Its hard to know when to give up the fight
Some things you want will just never be right
Its never rained like it has to night before
Now I don't wanna beg you baby
For something maybe you could never give
I'm not looking for the rest of your life
I just want another chance to live
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm still alive underneath this shroud
Rain Rain Rain
By: Patty Griffin
Blink 182 - Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Always
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Always
Always
Ein Liedchen für alle Frauen, die sich nicht entscheiden können, die kopflos, unlogisch und widersprüchlich handeln, einen Schritt vorwärts und einen zurück ...........
1. Der Ätti isch i'd Bschütti gheit
Ref.: Räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
Holderia ho-o-o-o
holderia ho-o-o-o
holderia holderia
holderiaho-
-o holderiaho
holderiaho
holderia holderia
Dräck Dräck
Dräck Dräck!
2. S' Müeti hätt en usezoge
Ref.
3. Und gschtunke hätter wie'n-e Sou
Ref.
4. Da hätt-s'-en wider inegheit
Ref.
Übersetzung:
1. Vater ist in die Jauchegrube gefallen
2. Mutter hat ihn rausgezogen
3. Und gestunken hat er wie 'ne Sau
4. Da hat sie ihn wieder reinspediert
1. Der Ätti isch i'd Bschütti gheit
Ref.: Räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
räbedi räbedi
Holderia ho-o-o-o
holderia ho-o-o-o
holderia holderia
holderiaho-
-o holderiaho
holderiaho
holderia holderia
Dräck Dräck
Dräck Dräck!
2. S' Müeti hätt en usezoge
Ref.
3. Und gschtunke hätter wie'n-e Sou
Ref.
4. Da hätt-s'-en wider inegheit
Ref.
Übersetzung:
1. Vater ist in die Jauchegrube gefallen
2. Mutter hat ihn rausgezogen
3. Und gestunken hat er wie 'ne Sau
4. Da hat sie ihn wieder reinspediert
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
*******************************
I want to live,
I want to give
Ive been a miner for a heart of gold.
Its these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Ive been to hollywood
Ive been to redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
Ive been in my mind, its such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Ive been a miner for a heart of gold.
****************************
soooooooooooo schön *träum*
*******************************
I want to live,
I want to give
Ive been a miner for a heart of gold.
Its these expressions I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Ive been to hollywood
Ive been to redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
Ive been in my mind, its such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And Im getting old.
Ive been a miner for a heart of gold.
****************************
soooooooooooo schön *träum*
Jimmy Cliff
******************
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright,bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
Oh Yes I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
Look all around there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead there's nothing but blue skies
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
******************
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright,bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
Oh Yes I can make it now the pain has gone
And all of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
Look all around there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead there's nothing but blue skies
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
Don't leave me this way
I can't survive, I can't stay alive
Without your love, no baby
Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, i will surely miss your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
Oh baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
Your started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Don't leave me this way
I don't understand how I'm at your command
So baby please, so don't you leave me this way
Oh, baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
You started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free
Come, satisfy me, come satisfy me
Don't you leave me this way
Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, I will surely miss your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
Oh, baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
You started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free
Don't you know by now, don't you know by now
I'm losing control
I can't survive, I can't stay alive
Without your love, no baby
Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, i will surely miss your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
Oh baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
Your started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Don't leave me this way
I don't understand how I'm at your command
So baby please, so don't you leave me this way
Oh, baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
You started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free
Come, satisfy me, come satisfy me
Don't you leave me this way
Don't leave me this way
I can't exist, I will surely miss your tender kiss
So don't leave me this way
Oh, baby, my heart is full of love and desire for you
So come on down and do what you've got to do
You started this fire down in my soul
Now can't you see it's burning out of control
So come on down and satisfy the need in me
'Cos only your good loving can set me free
Set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free, set me free
Don't you know by now, don't you know by now
I'm losing control
On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound
Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After nine days I let the horse run free
cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound
Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After nine days I let the horse run free
cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
NIE GESAGT
Ich wache auf und das Bett ist leer
Das stört mich eigentlich garnicht mehr
Auch sonst ist alles in Ordnung soweit
Da wär nur noch eine Kleinigkeit:
Du hast gesagt, ich schaff es nie ohne dich
Ich hab gehört, daß du das allen erzählst
Das find ich absolut lächerlich:
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst-
Du fehlst mir
Ich hab gesagt, du interessierst mich nicht mehr
Jetzt merke ich, es ist ziemlich schwer
Ich hab gesagt, du bist mir egal
Jetzt seh ich dein Gesicht überall
Ich hab gesagt, wie sehr ich mich freue
daß du dich sicherlich heimlich quälst
Ich hab soviel gesagt, was ich jetzt bereue, aber
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst-
Du fehlst mir
Ich wache auf und du bist nicht hier
doch in Gedanken bin ich immer bei dir
Ich war zu stolz, um zuzugeben
ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
Das geht nur uns beide was an,
ich möchte, daß du es für dich behälst
damit ich weiterhin behaupten kann:
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich wache auf und das Bett ist leer
Das stört mich eigentlich garnicht mehr
Auch sonst ist alles in Ordnung soweit
Da wär nur noch eine Kleinigkeit:
Du hast gesagt, ich schaff es nie ohne dich
Ich hab gehört, daß du das allen erzählst
Das find ich absolut lächerlich:
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab doch nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst-
Du fehlst mir
Ich hab gesagt, du interessierst mich nicht mehr
Jetzt merke ich, es ist ziemlich schwer
Ich hab gesagt, du bist mir egal
Jetzt seh ich dein Gesicht überall
Ich hab gesagt, wie sehr ich mich freue
daß du dich sicherlich heimlich quälst
Ich hab soviel gesagt, was ich jetzt bereue, aber
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst-
Du fehlst mir
Ich wache auf und du bist nicht hier
doch in Gedanken bin ich immer bei dir
Ich war zu stolz, um zuzugeben
ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
Das geht nur uns beide was an,
ich möchte, daß du es für dich behälst
damit ich weiterhin behaupten kann:
Ich hab dir nie gesagt, daß du mir fehlst
Hallo, ich möcht' gern wissen...
Wie gehts?
Es war ´ne ziemlich lange Zeit.
Ich war halt einfach nicht so weit,
von dir zu hören oder dich wieder zu sehen.
OK, ich habe oft an dich gedacht,
lange Nächte durchgemacht.
Ich konnte einfach nicht zurück.
Ich hatte Angst vor so viel Glück.
Und jetzt ein Brief, ich schrieb wohl tausende an dich,
weggeschickt hab ich sie nicht.
Ich hab sie alle noch bei mir,
irgendwann zeig ich sie dir.
Bist du zufrieden wie´s jetzt ist?
Ich hab dich manchmal sehr vermisst.
Doch ich war froh, dass es so kam.
Doch davon fang ich jetzt nicht an.
Hallo - ich möcht´ gern ich wissen, wie´s dir geht.
Was du machst und wie du lebst.
Und ob du manchmal an uns denkst.
Hallo - nein vergessen hab ich´s nie,
ich wusste einfach nur nicht wie
man eine große Liebe sprengt,
man vergessen will und doch immer wieder daran denkt.
Ich wollte eigentlich auch nicht stören,
wollt´ nur mal etwas von dir hören.
Ich bin demnächst in deiner Gegend.
Ein bisschen schreib ich auch deswegen.
Hättest du Lust das wir uns sehen
und mal ein Bierchen trinken gehen?
Es ist doch schon so lange her
und weh tun kann´s doch jetzt nicht mehr.
Hallo - ich möcht´ gern ich wissen, wie´s dir geht.
Was du machst und wie du lebst.
Und ob du manchmal an uns denkst.
Hallo - nein vergessen hab ich´s nie,
ich wusste einfach nur nicht wie
man eine große Liebe sprengt,
man vergessen will und doch immer wieder daran denkt.
Wie gehts?
Es war ´ne ziemlich lange Zeit.
Ich war halt einfach nicht so weit,
von dir zu hören oder dich wieder zu sehen.
OK, ich habe oft an dich gedacht,
lange Nächte durchgemacht.
Ich konnte einfach nicht zurück.
Ich hatte Angst vor so viel Glück.
Und jetzt ein Brief, ich schrieb wohl tausende an dich,
weggeschickt hab ich sie nicht.
Ich hab sie alle noch bei mir,
irgendwann zeig ich sie dir.
Bist du zufrieden wie´s jetzt ist?
Ich hab dich manchmal sehr vermisst.
Doch ich war froh, dass es so kam.
Doch davon fang ich jetzt nicht an.
Hallo - ich möcht´ gern ich wissen, wie´s dir geht.
Was du machst und wie du lebst.
Und ob du manchmal an uns denkst.
Hallo - nein vergessen hab ich´s nie,
ich wusste einfach nur nicht wie
man eine große Liebe sprengt,
man vergessen will und doch immer wieder daran denkt.
Ich wollte eigentlich auch nicht stören,
wollt´ nur mal etwas von dir hören.
Ich bin demnächst in deiner Gegend.
Ein bisschen schreib ich auch deswegen.
Hättest du Lust das wir uns sehen
und mal ein Bierchen trinken gehen?
Es ist doch schon so lange her
und weh tun kann´s doch jetzt nicht mehr.
Hallo - ich möcht´ gern ich wissen, wie´s dir geht.
Was du machst und wie du lebst.
Und ob du manchmal an uns denkst.
Hallo - nein vergessen hab ich´s nie,
ich wusste einfach nur nicht wie
man eine große Liebe sprengt,
man vergessen will und doch immer wieder daran denkt.
Three Days Grace - One X
Do you think about
Everything you've been through
You never thought you'd be so depressed
Are you wondering
Is it life or death
Do you think that there's no one like you
We are
We are
We are
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
The life I think about
Is so much better than this
I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess
I'm sick of wondering
Is it life or death
I need to figure out who's behind you
We are
We are
We are
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
The life I think about
Is so much better than this
I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess
I'm sick of wondering
Is it life or death?
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd (Crowd)
(We stand) We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd (We Stand)
We stand above the crowd
(We are the ones) We stand above the crowd
(We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd
(We are the ones) We stand above the crowd
(We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
Do you think about
Everything you've been through
You never thought you'd be so depressed
Are you wondering
Is it life or death
Do you think that there's no one like you
We are
We are
We are
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
The life I think about
Is so much better than this
I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess
I'm sick of wondering
Is it life or death
I need to figure out who's behind you
We are
We are
We are
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
The life I think about
Is so much better than this
I never thought I'd be stuck in this mess
I'm sick of wondering
Is it life or death?
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We are the ones
We get knocked down
We get back up and stand above the crowd
We are one
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd (Crowd)
(We stand) We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd (We Stand)
We stand above the crowd
(We are the ones) We stand above the crowd
(We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd
(We are the ones) We stand above the crowd
(We get knocked down get back up) We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
We stand above the crowd
Blutengel - Forever
*********************
"Schmerzen sind noch spürbar,
wenn die Lust bereits vergangen
und vergessen ist."
"Sagt was ihr verlangt!"
I want you for my pleasure
I need you to satisfy my lust
I want you to be my companion
I want you to fly with me through the night
We play this perverted game
We are hunting in the night
We kill for satisfaction
And we need the blood
You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress
I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart
You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress
"Sagt was ihr verlangt!"
In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse
In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse
I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart
"Stellt euch die Lust vor
dem Leben wiedergegeben zu werden,
zu spüren wie ihr atmet,
euer Herz rast
und pumpt durch eure Venen...
...kochendes Blut."
**********************
*********************
"Schmerzen sind noch spürbar,
wenn die Lust bereits vergangen
und vergessen ist."
"Sagt was ihr verlangt!"
I want you for my pleasure
I need you to satisfy my lust
I want you to be my companion
I want you to fly with me through the night
We play this perverted game
We are hunting in the night
We kill for satisfaction
And we need the blood
You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress
I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart
You have to serve me every night
You will ever be my slave
I want to serve you every night
You will ever be my mistress
"Sagt was ihr verlangt!"
In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse
In the coldness of your grave
I hold you in my arms... forever
I will give you eternal life... forever
I will give you eternal fuse
I kiss the blood from your burning lips
I lick the blood from your shivering skin
I give you eternal life
That's will never tear us apart
"Stellt euch die Lust vor
dem Leben wiedergegeben zu werden,
zu spüren wie ihr atmet,
euer Herz rast
und pumpt durch eure Venen...
...kochendes Blut."
**********************
bearbeitet #132
Just like heaven
"Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"
Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream
Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven
Quelle: The Cure
"Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"
Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream
Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven
Quelle: The Cure
Why Can't I Be You
You're so gorgeous I'll do anything
I'll kiss you from your feet
To where your head begins
You're so perfect you're so right as rain
You make me
Make me hungry again
Everything you do is irresistable
Everything you do is simply kissable
Why can't I be you?
I'll run around in circles
Til I run out of breath
I'll eat you all up
Or I'll just hug you to death
You're so wonderful
Too good to be true
You make me
Make me hungry for you
Everything you do is simply delicate
Everything you do is quite angelicate
Why can't I be you?
You turn my head when you turn around
You turn the whole world upside down
I'm smitten I'm bitten I'm hooked I'm cooked
I'm stuck like glue
You make me
Make me hungry for you
Everything you do is simply dreamy
Everything you do is quite delicious
Why can't I be you?
Why can't I be you?
Why can't I be you?
Quelle: The Cure
You're so gorgeous I'll do anything
I'll kiss you from your feet
To where your head begins
You're so perfect you're so right as rain
You make me
Make me hungry again
Everything you do is irresistable
Everything you do is simply kissable
Why can't I be you?
I'll run around in circles
Til I run out of breath
I'll eat you all up
Or I'll just hug you to death
You're so wonderful
Too good to be true
You make me
Make me hungry for you
Everything you do is simply delicate
Everything you do is quite angelicate
Why can't I be you?
You turn my head when you turn around
You turn the whole world upside down
I'm smitten I'm bitten I'm hooked I'm cooked
I'm stuck like glue
You make me
Make me hungry for you
Everything you do is simply dreamy
Everything you do is quite delicious
Why can't I be you?
Why can't I be you?
Why can't I be you?
Quelle: The Cure
Pictures of you
I've been looking so long
at these pictures of you
that I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long
with my pictures of you
that I almost believe
that the pictures are all i can feel
Remembering you standing quiet in the rain
as I ran to your heart to be near
and we kissed as the sky fell in holding you close
how i always held close in your fear
Remembering you running soft through the night
you were bigger and brighter and whiter than the snow and
screamed at the make-believe
screamed at the sky and you finally found
all your courage to let it all go
Remembering you fallen into my arms
crying for the death of your heart
you were stone white
so delicate lost in the cold
you were always so lost in the dark
Remembering you how you used to be slow drowned
you were angels so much more than everything
oh hold for the last time then slip away quietly
open my eyes but i never see anything
if only I had thought of the right words
i could have hold on to your heart
if only i'd thought of the right words
i wouldn't be breaking apart
all my pictures of you
Looking so long at these pictures of you
but I never hold on to your heart
looking so long for the words to be true
but always just breaking apart
my pictures of you
There was nothing in the world
that I ever wanted more
than to feel you deep in my heart
there was nothing in the world
that I ever wanted more than to
never feel the breaking apart
all my pictures of you
Quelle: The Cure
I've been looking so long
at these pictures of you
that I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long
with my pictures of you
that I almost believe
that the pictures are all i can feel
Remembering you standing quiet in the rain
as I ran to your heart to be near
and we kissed as the sky fell in holding you close
how i always held close in your fear
Remembering you running soft through the night
you were bigger and brighter and whiter than the snow and
screamed at the make-believe
screamed at the sky and you finally found
all your courage to let it all go
Remembering you fallen into my arms
crying for the death of your heart
you were stone white
so delicate lost in the cold
you were always so lost in the dark
Remembering you how you used to be slow drowned
you were angels so much more than everything
oh hold for the last time then slip away quietly
open my eyes but i never see anything
if only I had thought of the right words
i could have hold on to your heart
if only i'd thought of the right words
i wouldn't be breaking apart
all my pictures of you
Looking so long at these pictures of you
but I never hold on to your heart
looking so long for the words to be true
but always just breaking apart
my pictures of you
There was nothing in the world
that I ever wanted more
than to feel you deep in my heart
there was nothing in the world
that I ever wanted more than to
never feel the breaking apart
all my pictures of you
Quelle: The Cure
High
when i see you sky as a kite
as high as i might
i can't get that high
the how you move
the way you burst the clouds
it makes me want to try
when i see you sticky as lips
as licky as trips
i can't lick that far
but when you pout
the way you shout out loud
it makes me want to start
and when i see you happy as a girl
that swims in a world of magic show
it makes me bite my fingers through
to think i could've let you go
and when i see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
i say i'll keep on holding you
my arms so tight
i'll never let you slip away
and when i see you kitten as a cat
yeah as smitten as that
i can't get that small
the way you fur
the how you purr
it makes me want to paw you all
and when i see you happy as a girl
that lives in a world of make-believe
it makes me pull my hair all out
to think i could've let you leave
and when i see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
i know i'll keep on holding you
in arms so tight
they'll never, never let you go
Quelle: The Cure
when i see you sky as a kite
as high as i might
i can't get that high
the how you move
the way you burst the clouds
it makes me want to try
when i see you sticky as lips
as licky as trips
i can't lick that far
but when you pout
the way you shout out loud
it makes me want to start
and when i see you happy as a girl
that swims in a world of magic show
it makes me bite my fingers through
to think i could've let you go
and when i see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
i say i'll keep on holding you
my arms so tight
i'll never let you slip away
and when i see you kitten as a cat
yeah as smitten as that
i can't get that small
the way you fur
the how you purr
it makes me want to paw you all
and when i see you happy as a girl
that lives in a world of make-believe
it makes me pull my hair all out
to think i could've let you leave
and when i see you
take the same sweet steps
you used to take
i know i'll keep on holding you
in arms so tight
they'll never, never let you go
Quelle: The Cure
In between days
yesterday i got so old
i felt like i could die
yesterday i got so old
it made me want to cry
go on go on
just walk away
go on go on
your choice is made
go on go on
and disappear
go on go on
away from here
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
yesterday i got so scared
i shivered like a child
yesterday away from you
it froze me deep inside
come back come back
don't walk away
come back come back
come back today
come back come back
why can't you see?
come back come back
come back to me
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
Quelle: The Cure
yesterday i got so old
i felt like i could die
yesterday i got so old
it made me want to cry
go on go on
just walk away
go on go on
your choice is made
go on go on
and disappear
go on go on
away from here
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
yesterday i got so scared
i shivered like a child
yesterday away from you
it froze me deep inside
come back come back
don't walk away
come back come back
come back today
come back come back
why can't you see?
come back come back
come back to me
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
Quelle: The Cure
Halo
I never felt like this with anyone before
you only have to smile and I'm dizzy
you make the world go round
a thousand times an hour
just touch my head
and send me spinning
I never felt like this with anyone before
you show me colours and I'm crying
you hold my eyes in yours
and open up the world
I can't believe all this
I can't believe all this
I want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
you are everything
I never felt like this with anyone before
you fill my head all full of rainbows
and all the rainbows end
is every step you take
just to be with you forever
I want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
you are everything
Quelle: The Cure
I never felt like this with anyone before
you only have to smile and I'm dizzy
you make the world go round
a thousand times an hour
just touch my head
and send me spinning
I never felt like this with anyone before
you show me colours and I'm crying
you hold my eyes in yours
and open up the world
I can't believe all this
I can't believe all this
I want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
you are everything
I never felt like this with anyone before
you fill my head all full of rainbows
and all the rainbows end
is every step you take
just to be with you forever
I want to keep this feeling
deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
you are everything
Quelle: The Cure
"You'll Be In My Heart"
Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight
I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry
For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always
Why can't they understand
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all
And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know
When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more
Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always
by phil collins
Ärzte - Living Hell - Jazz ist Anders
Erinnert mich zum Teil irgendwie an...mich...
Die Sonne scheint, als hätte sie Van Gogh gemalt
Und auf dem Asphalt steht die Luft
Die Blumen blühn, als würden sie dafür bezahlt
Doch das lässt mich so kalt wie ihr Duft
Zu viele Frauen, zu viel Geld, viel zu viel, was mir auch viel zu gut gefällt
Mein Leben ist die Hölle - ich fühle mich so leer
Immer laut, immer bunt ist auf die Dauer nicht gesund
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, ich kann nicht mehr
Ich brauch kein Haus aus purem Gold, ich hab das alles nicht gewollt
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe, das wär nicht schlecht
Ich will nicht müssen, was ich muss; ich hasse diesen Überfluss
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe - dann komm ich schon zurecht
Ich kann doch nichts dafür, dass ich ein Glückspilz bin
Und jedes Herz gewinn, Tag für Tag
Das ist der Fluch der Menschen, die zu gut aussehn
Es hört niemand hin, wenn ich was sag
Und noch ein Flirt, noch ein Kuss - nur noch einmal vögeln, dann ist wirklich Schluss
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, wo ist der Notausgang?
Zu viel Sex, zu wenig Schlaf - wofür werd ich denn nur bestraft?
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, schon viel zu lang
Ich brauch kein Haus aus purem Gold, ich hab das alles nie gewollt
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe und etwas Zeit
Das Leben ist zum Lachen da, drum nehm ich Psychopharmaka
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe und Einsamkeit
In jeder zweiten Zeitschrift steht, wie gut es jedem Menschen geht
Der immer alles haben kann
Die Wahrheit ist, ich glaub nicht mehr daran ...
Erinnert mich zum Teil irgendwie an...mich...
Die Sonne scheint, als hätte sie Van Gogh gemalt
Und auf dem Asphalt steht die Luft
Die Blumen blühn, als würden sie dafür bezahlt
Doch das lässt mich so kalt wie ihr Duft
Zu viele Frauen, zu viel Geld, viel zu viel, was mir auch viel zu gut gefällt
Mein Leben ist die Hölle - ich fühle mich so leer
Immer laut, immer bunt ist auf die Dauer nicht gesund
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, ich kann nicht mehr
Ich brauch kein Haus aus purem Gold, ich hab das alles nicht gewollt
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe, das wär nicht schlecht
Ich will nicht müssen, was ich muss; ich hasse diesen Überfluss
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe - dann komm ich schon zurecht
Ich kann doch nichts dafür, dass ich ein Glückspilz bin
Und jedes Herz gewinn, Tag für Tag
Das ist der Fluch der Menschen, die zu gut aussehn
Es hört niemand hin, wenn ich was sag
Und noch ein Flirt, noch ein Kuss - nur noch einmal vögeln, dann ist wirklich Schluss
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, wo ist der Notausgang?
Zu viel Sex, zu wenig Schlaf - wofür werd ich denn nur bestraft?
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, schon viel zu lang
Ich brauch kein Haus aus purem Gold, ich hab das alles nie gewollt
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe und etwas Zeit
Das Leben ist zum Lachen da, drum nehm ich Psychopharmaka
Ich brauch nur etwas Ruhe und Einsamkeit
In jeder zweiten Zeitschrift steht, wie gut es jedem Menschen geht
Der immer alles haben kann
Die Wahrheit ist, ich glaub nicht mehr daran ...
soad - streamline
I wasn't there for you,
I wasn't there for you,
I know the weather's gonna be fine,
But I can't see you 'cross the streamline,
My love wait's for me in daytime,
But I can't see you through the snowblind,
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
Goodbye,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbye,
I wasn't there for goodbye,
I wasn't there for goodbye...
Light now,
Time reveals in highnsight,
And I can't wrestle with the stormy night,
Because your love lasts a lifetime,
But I can't see you through the snowblind
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
Goodbye...
I wasn't there for you,
Now you are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbye, so long,
Goodbye...
Goodbye...
Goodbye...
I wasn't there for you,
I know the weather's gonna be fine,
But I can't see you 'cross the streamline,
My love wait's for me in daytime,
But I can't see you through the snowblind,
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
Goodbye,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbye,
I wasn't there for goodbye,
I wasn't there for goodbye...
Light now,
Time reveals in highnsight,
And I can't wrestle with the stormy night,
Because your love lasts a lifetime,
But I can't see you through the snowblind
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbyes are long,
Goodbye...
I wasn't there for you,
Now you are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
I wasn't there for you,
You are gone,
I wasn't there for you,
Goodbye, so long,
Goodbye...
Goodbye...
Goodbye...
Seite 7 von 12 · 228 Beiträge in diesem Thema