du
67 Antworten14'932 AufrufeGestartet von KlingKlang ·
danke :)
das ist sehr sehr schön!!!! boahr, so kurz und trotzdem wunderschön...... :)
Eines der wenigen Gedichte hier,die gut sind!
ich hab dich immernoch viel zu sehr lieb,
doch deine verleugnungen erringen immer mehr den sieg.
du machst mich wütend, hast mich bitter enttäuscht
und fragst dich jetzt,
"wieso tut sie so verletzt?"
aber hey du! du, hast plözlich ne andere!!!hörst du mich überhaupt?
ganz einfach, du verleugnest mich, nicht nur mich, sondern uns!!als ob nie was gewesen wär,
mein kleiner kuschelbär.
du solltest es am besten wissen.
ob ich noch mit dir reden will? na klar mein schatz,
aber alles kann ich dir niemals sagen nur mit einem satz.
du willst nicht zuhören, ich bitte dich mit dem verhalten aufzuhören.
tu mir nicht immer mehr weh. daraus wird wut, daraus wird hass,
wunder dich nicht wenn ich dich endgültig verlass.
du willst weiterhin freundschaft und dass ich so tu als ob nie was gewesen wär....so komme ich niemals daher.
und du weisst es! willst es vielleicht nicht wahrhaben.
tut mir leid... aber das ging zu weit...
das ist für dich du lügner! ich liebhasse dich..
doch deine verleugnungen erringen immer mehr den sieg.
du machst mich wütend, hast mich bitter enttäuscht
und fragst dich jetzt,
"wieso tut sie so verletzt?"
aber hey du! du, hast plözlich ne andere!!!hörst du mich überhaupt?
ganz einfach, du verleugnest mich, nicht nur mich, sondern uns!!als ob nie was gewesen wär,
mein kleiner kuschelbär.
du solltest es am besten wissen.
ob ich noch mit dir reden will? na klar mein schatz,
aber alles kann ich dir niemals sagen nur mit einem satz.
du willst nicht zuhören, ich bitte dich mit dem verhalten aufzuhören.
tu mir nicht immer mehr weh. daraus wird wut, daraus wird hass,
wunder dich nicht wenn ich dich endgültig verlass.
du willst weiterhin freundschaft und dass ich so tu als ob nie was gewesen wär....so komme ich niemals daher.
und du weisst es! willst es vielleicht nicht wahrhaben.
tut mir leid... aber das ging zu weit...
das ist für dich du lügner! ich liebhasse dich..
dieses "gedicht" habe ich gestern abend so schnell aus dem kopf hingeschrieben....irgnedwie wunderts mich immer wieder was ich fertig bring wenn ich emotional auf dem absprung bin..
ich schließe mich dem gedicht an schwester..
selbes leid und so.. du hast wirklich gut zu ausdruck gebracht was in dir / mir / Uns vorgeht... :-(
sehr sehr schön aber auch traurig.. wie wir zwei eben auch...
selbes leid und so.. du hast wirklich gut zu ausdruck gebracht was in dir / mir / Uns vorgeht... :-(
sehr sehr schön aber auch traurig.. wie wir zwei eben auch...
danke, mir gings echt scheisse als ich das schrieb
I used to be your girlfriend
and I know I did it well.
Oh yes, you know it's true
You'd call me Cinderella
All you'd have to do is yell
and I'd be there for you.
Here I am, so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy-tales
Here we are with nothing but honesty
I've had enough
I'm not gonna stay!
Chorus:
I'm sorry for running away like this
and I'm sorry, I've already made my wish
but Cinderella's got to go
From time to time I tried to tell
just what was on my mind
you told me not today:
Come back, do that, where's Cinderella at?,was all you had to say.
Here I am so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy-tales
Here we are with nothing but honesty
I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay
Chorus:
...
I'm sorry, just trying to live my life
Don't worry, you're gonna be alright,
but Cinderella's got to go.
Spoken:
I used to say I want you
You cast me in your spell
I did everything you wanted me to
but now I shall break free from all your lies
I won't be blind, you see
my love it can't be sacrificed
I won't return to these.
I'm so sorry
I've already made up my mind
I won't return to these
I'm so sorry
I'm running away now
Don't worry, you will be alright
I'm runnign away
I've made up my mind now
You're gonna have to let me go.
Chorus: ...
I'm sorry, just trying to live my life
Don't worry, you're gonna be alright
But Cinderella's got to go!
britney spears - cinderella
and I know I did it well.
Oh yes, you know it's true
You'd call me Cinderella
All you'd have to do is yell
and I'd be there for you.
Here I am, so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy-tales
Here we are with nothing but honesty
I've had enough
I'm not gonna stay!
Chorus:
I'm sorry for running away like this
and I'm sorry, I've already made my wish
but Cinderella's got to go
From time to time I tried to tell
just what was on my mind
you told me not today:
Come back, do that, where's Cinderella at?,was all you had to say.
Here I am so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy-tales
Here we are with nothing but honesty
I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay
Chorus:
...
I'm sorry, just trying to live my life
Don't worry, you're gonna be alright,
but Cinderella's got to go.
Spoken:
I used to say I want you
You cast me in your spell
I did everything you wanted me to
but now I shall break free from all your lies
I won't be blind, you see
my love it can't be sacrificed
I won't return to these.
I'm so sorry
I've already made up my mind
I won't return to these
I'm so sorry
I'm running away now
Don't worry, you will be alright
I'm runnign away
I've made up my mind now
You're gonna have to let me go.
Chorus: ...
I'm sorry, just trying to live my life
Don't worry, you're gonna be alright
But Cinderella's got to go!
britney spears - cinderella
Hey hey man, what`s your problem
I see you try to hurt me bad
Dont know what you`re up agains
Maybe you should reconsider
Come up with another plan
`caus you know I`m not that kind of girl
That`ll lay there let come first
You can push me out the window
I`ll just get back up
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler truck
And I wont give a F***
You can hang me like a slave
I`ll go underground
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler but
You cant keep me down
Hey hey Girl, are you ready for today
You got your shield and sword
Cause its time to play the games
You are beatiful even though yor`re not for sure
Dont you let him pull you by your skirt
You`re gonna get your feelings hurt
you can push me out the window
I`ll just get back up
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler truck
And I wont give a F***
You can hang me like a slave
I`ll go underground
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler but
You cant keep me down
I see you try to hurt me bad
Dont know what you`re up agains
Maybe you should reconsider
Come up with another plan
`caus you know I`m not that kind of girl
That`ll lay there let come first
You can push me out the window
I`ll just get back up
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler truck
And I wont give a F***
You can hang me like a slave
I`ll go underground
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler but
You cant keep me down
Hey hey Girl, are you ready for today
You got your shield and sword
Cause its time to play the games
You are beatiful even though yor`re not for sure
Dont you let him pull you by your skirt
You`re gonna get your feelings hurt
you can push me out the window
I`ll just get back up
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler truck
And I wont give a F***
You can hang me like a slave
I`ll go underground
You can run over me with your 18 wheeler but
You cant keep me down
Lying here on the floor where you left me
I think I took too much
I'm crying here, what have you done?
I thought it would be fun
I can't stay on your life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch
I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill
I haven't moved from the spot where you left me
It must be a bad trip
All of the other pills were different
Maybe I should get some help
I can't stay on your life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch
I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill
I think I took too much
I'm crying here, what have you done?
I thought it would be fun
I can't stay on your life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch
I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill
I haven't moved from the spot where you left me
It must be a bad trip
All of the other pills were different
Maybe I should get some help
I can't stay on your life support
There's a shortage in the switch
I can't stay on your morphine
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again
But she's being a little bitch
I'll think I'll get out of here
Where I can run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of making me better
You keep making me ill
You keep making me ill
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
[Chorus]:
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If only I could get through this
I get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it, make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, take my mind off you
Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight
When your love is falling like the rain
I close my eyes and it falls again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it, make it through
Said I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, take my mind off you
Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight
When your love is falling like the rain
I close my eyes and it falls again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this...
-daniel bedingfield - gotta get thru this-
I get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it, make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, take my mind off you
Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight
When your love is falling like the rain
I close my eyes and it falls again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it, make it through
Said I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my, take my mind off you
Give me just a second and I'll be all right
Surely one more moment couldn't break my heart
Give me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okay
Just another day and then I'll hold you tight
When your love is falling like the rain
I close my eyes and it falls again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breaking every time
I look into your eyes
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this
God, gotta help me get through this
If only I could get through this...
-daniel bedingfield - gotta get thru this-
wenn du mich mit deinen schönen augen ansiehst,
werde ich ganz rot.
wenn du mich umarmst,
kriege ich gänsehaut.
wenn du mich anlächelst,
habe ich ein kribbeln im bauch.
wenn du meine hand nimmst,
pocht mien herz ganz laut.
wenn du mir zärtlich über die haare streichelst,
wird mir ganz heiss.
..und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe!
werde ich ganz rot.
wenn du mich umarmst,
kriege ich gänsehaut.
wenn du mich anlächelst,
habe ich ein kribbeln im bauch.
wenn du meine hand nimmst,
pocht mien herz ganz laut.
wenn du mir zärtlich über die haare streichelst,
wird mir ganz heiss.
..und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe!
wie weit muss ich gehen, umzu verstehen, wieso wir uns trennen mussten?
wie weit muss mein schicksal mich führen, bis ich verstehe, was uns getrennt hat?
was muss ich tun, damit ich verstehe, dass liebe so schnell vergehen kann?
wie weit wird mich mein verstand leiten, bis ich verstehe, was wahre liebe ist?
wie weit wird mein leben verstreichen, bis ich mir bewusst werde, das ich was ganz besonderes bin?
Für alle die nicht wissen, was sie tun sollen.
wie weit muss mein schicksal mich führen, bis ich verstehe, was uns getrennt hat?
was muss ich tun, damit ich verstehe, dass liebe so schnell vergehen kann?
wie weit wird mich mein verstand leiten, bis ich verstehe, was wahre liebe ist?
wie weit wird mein leben verstreichen, bis ich mir bewusst werde, das ich was ganz besonderes bin?
Für alle die nicht wissen, was sie tun sollen.
Schon wieder Stunden in meinem Zimmer verbacht,
laute Musik anemacht und nur an dich gedacht.
Dein Bild festgehalten und nachgedacht.
Es wurde Tag, es wurde Nacht,
lang hat mich dieser Gedanke wach gemacht.
Stundenlang im Bett gelgegen,
stundenlang unser Lied gehört,
stundenlang dein bild angesehen und eingesehen,
dass es so nicht weitergehen kann.
Wir müssen eine Lösung finden,
ich oder sie, aber nicht alle beide.
Kann dich nicht teilen,
will es nicht,
also entscheide dich.
Werde dich immer mit deinem schönsten Lachen
in Erinnerung behalten,
bis eines Tages mich der Engel von der Erde holt.
Werde immer deine Berührungen vermissen,
wie sanft sie waren,
wie schön die Zeit mit dir war.
Bitte, entscheide dich für mich,
denn ich liebe dich!
laute Musik anemacht und nur an dich gedacht.
Dein Bild festgehalten und nachgedacht.
Es wurde Tag, es wurde Nacht,
lang hat mich dieser Gedanke wach gemacht.
Stundenlang im Bett gelgegen,
stundenlang unser Lied gehört,
stundenlang dein bild angesehen und eingesehen,
dass es so nicht weitergehen kann.
Wir müssen eine Lösung finden,
ich oder sie, aber nicht alle beide.
Kann dich nicht teilen,
will es nicht,
also entscheide dich.
Werde dich immer mit deinem schönsten Lachen
in Erinnerung behalten,
bis eines Tages mich der Engel von der Erde holt.
Werde immer deine Berührungen vermissen,
wie sanft sie waren,
wie schön die Zeit mit dir war.
Bitte, entscheide dich für mich,
denn ich liebe dich!
absolut wunderbar und voll verständlich für mich.
ich fühle genauso. danke klingklang... :trost:
ich fühle genauso. danke klingklang... :trost:
Das ist sehr schön geschrieben!!!! :]
Dieses Lied erinnert mich sehr an meine story.....für meinen (ex?)besten freund und absoluten traummann, es hat nicht sollen sein.. :(
What a day, wanna know?-
What a night, to how
She was innocent, that special
What a day, wanna know?
What a night, what a day(oh no)
She's all I ever need in love
A day and night can seem so long
When you're lovin' every minute of
What a day, what a night, oh no
Think about her 9 to 5
Call her up about a thousand times
I' m gonna be...
Chorus:
WALKING WITH YOU(OH NO); AND TALKING WITH YOU(OH NO)
FOR A THOUSAND YEARS; ACROSS A THOUSAND MILES
YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND(OH NO);YEAH YEAH(OH NO)
AND LAUGHING WITH YOU; AND CRYING WITH YOU
WITH A THOUSAND TEARS; TO HAVE A THOUSAND SMILES
When you know, that it's right
And you know, for sure
She's the one who's gonna love you back
It's OK, to rely, on me
Depend on me
I'll be more than what you're looking for
I wanna run and turn to you
Believe in me I'll only speak the truth
Another day, another night(oh no)
Cuz you and me we are the same
It's gonna work there's no one else to blame
I' m gonna be...
Chorus
All of the troubles I've past
I've done it for you
For this day when we join
And all of the people I've known
They know about you
Like you said, your my half Yeah (Yeah)
And all of the time, that we've spent
Lonley at night(Lonley at night)
And all of the promises then, the time wasn't right
But now it's on you.... But now it's on you....
But now it's on you....
Chorus
Wheter or not we're meant to be
Time will tell this old story
I'll be walking with you
And crying with you(crying with you)
And laughing with you(laughing with you)
And dying with you(dying with you)
(Waiting) Forever
What a day, wanna know?-
What a night, to how
She was innocent, that special
What a day, wanna know?
What a night, what a day(oh no)
She's all I ever need in love
A day and night can seem so long
When you're lovin' every minute of
What a day, what a night, oh no
Think about her 9 to 5
Call her up about a thousand times
I' m gonna be...
Chorus:
WALKING WITH YOU(OH NO); AND TALKING WITH YOU(OH NO)
FOR A THOUSAND YEARS; ACROSS A THOUSAND MILES
YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND(OH NO);YEAH YEAH(OH NO)
AND LAUGHING WITH YOU; AND CRYING WITH YOU
WITH A THOUSAND TEARS; TO HAVE A THOUSAND SMILES
When you know, that it's right
And you know, for sure
She's the one who's gonna love you back
It's OK, to rely, on me
Depend on me
I'll be more than what you're looking for
I wanna run and turn to you
Believe in me I'll only speak the truth
Another day, another night(oh no)
Cuz you and me we are the same
It's gonna work there's no one else to blame
I' m gonna be...
Chorus
All of the troubles I've past
I've done it for you
For this day when we join
And all of the people I've known
They know about you
Like you said, your my half Yeah (Yeah)
And all of the time, that we've spent
Lonley at night(Lonley at night)
And all of the promises then, the time wasn't right
But now it's on you.... But now it's on you....
But now it's on you....
Chorus
Wheter or not we're meant to be
Time will tell this old story
I'll be walking with you
And crying with you(crying with you)
And laughing with you(laughing with you)
And dying with you(dying with you)
(Waiting) Forever
:klatsch: :party: :super: :klatsch: lieder von gentleman ziehen mich immer wieder aus den tiefen der emotionen, empfehlenswer ist das album "journey to jah"
:super: :klatsch: :party: :super: :klatsch: :party: :super: :klatsch: :super:
Gentleman feat. Martin Jondo & Tamika - Rainy Days
Chorus:
Rainy days dem gone
It’s over now it`s over now
Through those raging storm
We cover now we cover now
Rainy days dem gone
It’s over now, it`s over now
Wicked man dem hafi calm
Run for cover now for cover now
Verse martin jondo:
Now i am rising
And smiling
Leaving
And jammin`
Breaking
The shackles around my neck
Now I know how to trust in the sweet love
No I got the keys to the door oh lord
And jah jah sweet light is shining in my heart
verse gentleman:
I remember how we used to sit
Down worry ‘bout life
But true we confident
We never ever give up the fight
The music with the blessing
And jah show we the light
Hafi mek dem seh we move upright
Watch deh clear the way
And mek we buss weh like tide
Babylon dem try fi track we tek the next flight
A who dem try fi diss me wonder
Who dem try fi fight
chorus
Verse tamika:
I’ve got to get myself together now
Forgetting the past it’s all ‘bout the here and now
now I know I could make it if I try
And jah never let my perseverance die
‘cause I want to give my all and all
verse gentleman:
chant some redemption and give jah jah the praise
babylon your time is done and not to mention your days
light up the fire now you can’t stop the blaze
revolutionary mood dem can’t tek ina the place
you can’t pollute me and you can`t change me ways
think she man a sleep a you think man a gaze
I a sit down and a study fi survive the next phase
She say and he say and we
chorus
:super: :klatsch: :party: :super: :klatsch: :party: :super: :klatsch: :super:
Gentleman feat. Martin Jondo & Tamika - Rainy Days
Chorus:
Rainy days dem gone
It’s over now it`s over now
Through those raging storm
We cover now we cover now
Rainy days dem gone
It’s over now, it`s over now
Wicked man dem hafi calm
Run for cover now for cover now
Verse martin jondo:
Now i am rising
And smiling
Leaving
And jammin`
Breaking
The shackles around my neck
Now I know how to trust in the sweet love
No I got the keys to the door oh lord
And jah jah sweet light is shining in my heart
verse gentleman:
I remember how we used to sit
Down worry ‘bout life
But true we confident
We never ever give up the fight
The music with the blessing
And jah show we the light
Hafi mek dem seh we move upright
Watch deh clear the way
And mek we buss weh like tide
Babylon dem try fi track we tek the next flight
A who dem try fi diss me wonder
Who dem try fi fight
chorus
Verse tamika:
I’ve got to get myself together now
Forgetting the past it’s all ‘bout the here and now
now I know I could make it if I try
And jah never let my perseverance die
‘cause I want to give my all and all
verse gentleman:
chant some redemption and give jah jah the praise
babylon your time is done and not to mention your days
light up the fire now you can’t stop the blaze
revolutionary mood dem can’t tek ina the place
you can’t pollute me and you can`t change me ways
think she man a sleep a you think man a gaze
I a sit down and a study fi survive the next phase
She say and he say and we
chorus
Och Kling Klang :-)
Dann empfehle ich Dir eine Gentleman- marathon (?) jetzt gerade in Deiner Situation!
Dann empfehle ich Dir eine Gentleman- marathon (?) jetzt gerade in Deiner Situation!
Seite 2 von 4 · 68 Beiträge in diesem Thema