Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
hmmmm...ich finde alles traurig was gerade zur situation passt und vorallem wenn plötzlich das lied im radio ertönt, dass einem der liebste vorgespielt hat, was also erinnerungen hochbringt.
you are always on my mind - elvis presley
i will always love you - aber bitte die version von dolly parton
und dann noch dieses von elvis:
(Softly) Softly
(I will leave you softly) I will leave you softly
For my heart would break (For my heart would break)
If you should wake (If you should wake)
And see me go (And see me go)
So I leave you softly (So I leave you softly)
Long before you miss me (Long before you miss me)
Long before your arms (Long before your arms)
Can beg me stay (Can beg me stay)
For one more hour (For one more hour)
Or one more day (Or one more day)
After all the years (After all the years)
I can't bare the tears (I can't bare the tears)
To fall (To fall)
So softly, (So softly) So softly
(I will leave you there)
BOTH: I will leave you there
i will always love you - aber bitte die version von dolly parton
und dann noch dieses von elvis:
(Softly) Softly
(I will leave you softly) I will leave you softly
For my heart would break (For my heart would break)
If you should wake (If you should wake)
And see me go (And see me go)
So I leave you softly (So I leave you softly)
Long before you miss me (Long before you miss me)
Long before your arms (Long before your arms)
Can beg me stay (Can beg me stay)
For one more hour (For one more hour)
Or one more day (Or one more day)
After all the years (After all the years)
I can't bare the tears (I can't bare the tears)
To fall (To fall)
So softly, (So softly) So softly
(I will leave you there)
BOTH: I will leave you there
Bei mir kommen jedes Mal die Tränen wenn ich ines er beiden Lieder höre:
- Gotthard: Heaven
- Mika: Happy ending
Jedoch sind beide mit sehr traurigen Erlebnissen verbunden....
- Gotthard: Heaven
- Mika: Happy ending
Jedoch sind beide mit sehr traurigen Erlebnissen verbunden....
bearbeitet #364
Malediva - gar nicht mehr in dich verliebt
Ab ca. 2:10 Min ... irgendwie so wahr ...
Ab ca. 2:10 Min ... irgendwie so wahr ...
Also, da ich schon verdammt lang nicht mehr hier im forum aktiv war bin ich mir nicht sicher ob es so einen thread hier schon gibt... hoff mal nicht...
Ich würde euch bitten hier eure lieblings Schnulzen reinzustellen wenn euch mal so richtig zum heulen ist, wenn ihr die lyrics dazu auch habt wärs natürlich toll wenn ihr das auch noch reinstellt.
Also dann mach ich gleich mal den Anfang:
Drugs don't work - The Verve
Wer's nicht kennt, unbedingt anhören, traumhafter song! wenn ich den text dazu find post ich ihn dann natürlich dazu.
bussale maybe :schmatz:
Ich würde euch bitten hier eure lieblings Schnulzen reinzustellen wenn euch mal so richtig zum heulen ist, wenn ihr die lyrics dazu auch habt wärs natürlich toll wenn ihr das auch noch reinstellt.
Also dann mach ich gleich mal den Anfang:
Drugs don't work - The Verve
Wer's nicht kennt, unbedingt anhören, traumhafter song! wenn ich den text dazu find post ich ihn dann natürlich dazu.
bussale maybe :schmatz:
Hi, hier meine 2 Lieblings-Liebeskummer-Song
All or nothin - O-Town
I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eye
I thought with time you'd realize
It's over over
It's not the way I choose to live
And something somewhere's got to give
As sharing this relationship gets older older
You know I'd fight for you
But how I can fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you
I dont care if that's not fair
Chorus:
Cause I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all
There are times it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feel it in my heart
But I dont show it show it
And then there's times you look at me
As though I'm all that you can see
Those times I don't believe it's right
I know know it
Don't me make me promises
Baby you never did know how to keep them well
I've had the rest of you
Now I want the best of you
It's time for show and tell
Chorus
Cause you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
No room inside for me in your life
Cause I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
It's now or never
Chorus x2
When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
It's amazing
How you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark
Try as I may
I could never explain
What I hear when
You don't say a thing
[CHORUS:]
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
All day long
I can hear people
Talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
(The crowd)
Try as they may
They could never define
What's been said
Between your
Heart and mine
[Repeat chorus twice]
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know
That you need me
[Repeat chorus]
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know
That you need me
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
All or nothin - O-Town
I know when he's been on your mind
That distant look is in your eye
I thought with time you'd realize
It's over over
It's not the way I choose to live
And something somewhere's got to give
As sharing this relationship gets older older
You know I'd fight for you
But how I can fight someone who isn't even there
I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you
I dont care if that's not fair
Chorus:
Cause I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all
There are times it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feel it in my heart
But I dont show it show it
And then there's times you look at me
As though I'm all that you can see
Those times I don't believe it's right
I know know it
Don't me make me promises
Baby you never did know how to keep them well
I've had the rest of you
Now I want the best of you
It's time for show and tell
Chorus
Cause you and I
Could lose it all if you've got no more room
No room inside for me in your life
Cause I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
It's now or never
Chorus x2
When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
It's amazing
How you can speak
Right to my heart
Without saying a word,
You can light up the dark
Try as I may
I could never explain
What I hear when
You don't say a thing
[CHORUS:]
The smile on your face
Lets me know
That you need me
There's a truth
In your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me
Whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
All day long
I can hear people
Talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
(The crowd)
Try as they may
They could never define
What's been said
Between your
Heart and mine
[Repeat chorus twice]
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know
That you need me
[Repeat chorus]
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Let's me know
That you need me
(You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all
You say it best
When you say
Nothing at all)
Hammer Song da kommen Erinnerungen, wenn ich den höre.
momentan "ICH & ICH " die gesamte palette
Bei mir noch immer die nummer 1. Seal - Love´s Divine. Der Song ging mir bei der letzten Freundin schon unter die Haut...
Aber so Liebessongs tun mir eher weh, ich brauch schon was hartes. :nono:
LG Nico
Aber so Liebessongs tun mir eher weh, ich brauch schon was hartes. :nono:
LG Nico
Meiner ist von A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Meiner ist von A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Oh Gott, wenn ich diesen Song höre, dann könnt ich heulen. Das Lied kam gerade dann als wir auseinander gingen... :heulen: :heulen: :heulen: :heulen: :heulen: :heulen:
_______________________
Männer die weinen sind keine Weicheier NEIN, denn sie sind mutig genug um ihre Gefühl zu zeigen.
Das Lied ist wunderschön und vor allem spiegelt es gerade meine Gefühle wieder, zwar nicht die zu meine Ex aber zu jemanden der mich stark verletzt hat.
bei mir ist es ich & ich, wo die liebe hinfällt.......
Was Du für mich bist
Bin ich nicht für Dich
Wie ein Feuer in der Nacht
Leucht ich nicht für Dich
Ich hab das alles nicht ausgewählt
Ich hab nur da gestanden, wo die Liebe hinfällt
So wie Du für mich scheinst
Schein ich nicht für Dich
Meine Wärme erreicht Dich nicht
Ich hab meine Ziele noch nie so hoch gestellt
Ich hab bloß da gestanden, wo die Liebe hingefällt
Dein Herz war gebrochen
Schon vor meiner Zeit
Ich werd nicht die sein
Die es wieder heilt
Für mich wäre es besser
Dich nicht mehr zusehen
Ich bin groß und stark
Und werd's überstehen
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Allein auf meinem Schiff auf hoher See
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Allein auf meinem Schiff auf hoher See
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Wenn ich untergeh
Ist nicht weiter tragisch
Es gibt schlimmeres auf der Welt
Ist do nur ein Versprechen
Was Niemand hält
Ich hab mir das alles anders vorgestellt
Ich werd immer hier stehen, wo die Liebe hinfällt
Was Du für mich bist
Bin ich nicht für Dich
Wie ein Feuer in der Nacht
Leucht ich nicht für Dich
Ich hab das alles nicht ausgewählt
Ich hab nur da gestanden, wo die Liebe hinfällt
So wie Du für mich scheinst
Schein ich nicht für Dich
Meine Wärme erreicht Dich nicht
Ich hab meine Ziele noch nie so hoch gestellt
Ich hab bloß da gestanden, wo die Liebe hingefällt
Dein Herz war gebrochen
Schon vor meiner Zeit
Ich werd nicht die sein
Die es wieder heilt
Für mich wäre es besser
Dich nicht mehr zusehen
Ich bin groß und stark
Und werd's überstehen
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Allein auf meinem Schiff auf hoher See
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Allein auf meinem Schiff auf hoher See
Sag mir was ich tun soll
Wenn ich untergeh
Ist nicht weiter tragisch
Es gibt schlimmeres auf der Welt
Ist do nur ein Versprechen
Was Niemand hält
Ich hab mir das alles anders vorgestellt
Ich werd immer hier stehen, wo die Liebe hinfällt
Danke bluefox. Der ist super der song. Der passt so super auf meine Situation.
auf meine leider auch :mauer:
@bluefox: Wir beide schaffen das schon.
bleibt uns wohl nix anderes übrig....... :schief:
Phil Collins - Against all odds
How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all
How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain,
and even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all
So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me
is against all odds and that's what I've got to face
I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all
So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
But to wait for you,
well that's all I can do and that's what I've got to face
Take a good look at me now,
'cos I'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
That's the chance I've got to take, oh, oho
Just take a look at me now
How can I just let you walk away,
just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
You're the only one who really knew me at all
How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain,
and even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all
So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And you coming back to me
is against all odds and that's what I've got to face
I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all
So take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now,
'cos there's just an empty space
But to wait for you,
well that's all I can do and that's what I've got to face
Take a good look at me now,
'cos I'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
That's the chance I've got to take, oh, oho
Just take a look at me now
Reamonn - Supergirl
You can tell by the way she walks
that she's my girl
You can tell by the way
she talks she lose the world
You can see in her eyes
that no one is her chief
She's my girl,
my supergirl
And then she'd say:
"It's ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls don't cry."
And then she'd say:
"It's allright I got home late last night
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls just fly."
And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong
"When you're in love what can go wrong?"
And then she'd laugh the night time into the day
pushing her fears further along.
And then she'd say:
"It's ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls don't cry."
And then she'd say:
"It's allright I got home late last night
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls just fly."
Then she'd shout down the line,
tell me she's got no more time cause she's a supergirl
and supergirls don't cry.
Then she'd scream in my face
tell me to leave, leave this place cause she's a supergirl
and supergirls just fly.
She's a supergirl, a supergirl.
She's sowing seeds.
She's burning Trees.
She's sowing seeds.
She's burning Trees.
She's a supergirl, a supergirl.
A supergirl, my supergirl
You can tell by the way she walks
that she's my girl
You can tell by the way
she talks she lose the world
You can see in her eyes
that no one is her chief
She's my girl,
my supergirl
And then she'd say:
"It's ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls don't cry."
And then she'd say:
"It's allright I got home late last night
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls just fly."
And then she'd say that nothing can go wrong
"When you're in love what can go wrong?"
And then she'd laugh the night time into the day
pushing her fears further along.
And then she'd say:
"It's ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls don't cry."
And then she'd say:
"It's allright I got home late last night
but I'm a supergirl and supergirls just fly."
Then she'd shout down the line,
tell me she's got no more time cause she's a supergirl
and supergirls don't cry.
Then she'd scream in my face
tell me to leave, leave this place cause she's a supergirl
and supergirls just fly.
She's a supergirl, a supergirl.
She's sowing seeds.
She's burning Trees.
She's sowing seeds.
She's burning Trees.
She's a supergirl, a supergirl.
A supergirl, my supergirl
ich war gestern in nem marc sway konzert. ich kannte nicht viel von ihm doch seine aktuelle single ist ein ohrwurm der nicht mehr ewg geht. also gings gestern da hin und ich muss sagen das ist das beste rezept gengen liebeskummer :)
Tolle gutelaune musik wo man seine beine und hüften nicht stillhalten kann.
man kann garnicht anders als glücklich sein. ein perfekter liebeskummer vertreiber.
das lied das er damals mit der fabienne gemacht hat, weiss den titel grade nicht mehr, ist dagegen aber perfekt gemacht zum losheulen und alles rauslassen.
die cd wird bald in meinem cd player rauf und runter laufen :)
Tolle gutelaune musik wo man seine beine und hüften nicht stillhalten kann.
man kann garnicht anders als glücklich sein. ein perfekter liebeskummer vertreiber.
das lied das er damals mit der fabienne gemacht hat, weiss den titel grade nicht mehr, ist dagegen aber perfekt gemacht zum losheulen und alles rauslassen.
die cd wird bald in meinem cd player rauf und runter laufen :)
Seite 19 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema