Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
OceanSoul
Das traurigste Lied das ich kenne ist wohl
Nightwish - Forever Yours
;(
Nightwish - Forever Yours
;(
also die besten lieder wo man richtig weinen kann und alles raus kann sind die lieder von Cetin
Sie liegt in meinen Armen
Manchmal ist es sehr schwer so einsam allein...
und so weiter
das hilft mir auch ganz oft
Sie liegt in meinen Armen
Manchmal ist es sehr schwer so einsam allein...
und so weiter
das hilft mir auch ganz oft
"Küss mich" von den Ärzten.. seeehr traurig..
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Nachttochter
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Nachttochter
Hallo zusammen,
bin grad auf dieses Forum gestoßen und finde es GENIAL!!!
Das absolute Hammerlied, wo kein Auge trocken bleibt:
Percy Sledge - If loving you is wrong
Würde mich freuen zu hören, was ihr davon haltet ;)
bin grad auf dieses Forum gestoßen und finde es GENIAL!!!
Das absolute Hammerlied, wo kein Auge trocken bleibt:
Percy Sledge - If loving you is wrong
Würde mich freuen zu hören, was ihr davon haltet ;)
righteous brothers - unchained melody
das ist eigentlich so kitschig dass es fast schon wieder schrecklich ist, aber da heul ich zu 200 prozent!
das ist eigentlich so kitschig dass es fast schon wieder schrecklich ist, aber da heul ich zu 200 prozent!
"In The Arms of the Angels" aus dem Film "Stadt der Engel",
"Into the West" aus Herr der Ringe 3
Gruß
Fuchsfell
"Into the West" aus Herr der Ringe 3
Gruß
Fuchsfell
Original von Fuchsfell"In The Arms of the Angels" aus dem Film "Stadt der Engel",Oh ja ... das ist sehr traurig , aber schön ...
Es gibt viele Lieder , bei denen ich von null auf hundert weinen muß ... egal ob sie nun des Textes wegen wirklich traurig sind oder nicht !
z.B.:
" Bright Eyes " Art Garfunkel
" Last Unicorn " America
" Hello " Lionel Richie
Aber ich für mich toppt es " Der Weg " von Gröni immer wieder !
"Both sides now" von Joni Mitchell
sehr schönes Lied
sehr schönes Lied
für mich ist's "show me heaven".... das erinnert mich immer an meinen besten freund, der selbstmord beging.... wenn dieses lied kommt, dann schalt ich entweder den radiosender um oder (wenn das nicht geht, z.b. im geschäft), dann lauf ich davon, weil ich's nicht ertrage.... :heulen: :heulen:
dies ist für mich das traurigste, beste Lied was je geschrieben wurde...
Like the dust that settles all around me.
I must find a new home.
The ways and holes that used to give me shelter,
Are all as one to me now.
But I, I would search everywhere
Just to hear your call,
And walk upon stranger roads than this one
In a world I used to know before
I miss you more
Than the sun reflecting off my pillow,
Bringing the warmth of new life.
And the sounds that echoed all around me,
I caught a glimpse of in the night.
But now, now I've lost everything,
I give to you my soul.
The meaning of all that I believed before
Escapes me in this world of none, no thing, no one.
And I would search everywhere
Just to hear your call,
And walk upon stranger roads than this one
In a world I used to know before.
For now I've lost everything,
I give to you my soul.
The meaning of all that I believed before
Escapes me in this world of none,
I miss you more.
GENESIS - Afterglow
Like the dust that settles all around me.
I must find a new home.
The ways and holes that used to give me shelter,
Are all as one to me now.
But I, I would search everywhere
Just to hear your call,
And walk upon stranger roads than this one
In a world I used to know before
I miss you more
Than the sun reflecting off my pillow,
Bringing the warmth of new life.
And the sounds that echoed all around me,
I caught a glimpse of in the night.
But now, now I've lost everything,
I give to you my soul.
The meaning of all that I believed before
Escapes me in this world of none, no thing, no one.
And I would search everywhere
Just to hear your call,
And walk upon stranger roads than this one
In a world I used to know before.
For now I've lost everything,
I give to you my soul.
The meaning of all that I believed before
Escapes me in this world of none,
I miss you more.
GENESIS - Afterglow
silbermond - symphony
silbermond - durch die nacht
rosenstolz - ich komm an dir nicht weiter
rosenstolz - die liebe ist tot
rosenstolz - es tut immer noch weh
silbermond - durch die nacht
rosenstolz - ich komm an dir nicht weiter
rosenstolz - die liebe ist tot
rosenstolz - es tut immer noch weh
komm in mein Thema und besorg dir die Lieder!
welche noch schön sind:
Groove Coverage - Poisen
Groove Coverage - Million Tears
Groove Coverage - 7 years and 50 days
huiii
Groove Coverage - Poisen
Groove Coverage - Million Tears
Groove Coverage - 7 years and 50 days
huiii
Ich finde die besten traurigen lieder sind von onkelz und zwar:
Für immer und Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt
Ach wie schön ;( ;(
Für immer und Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt
Ach wie schön ;( ;(
omawetterwachs
Tom Waits: And i hope that i don´t fall in love with you
Da stichts mir richtig ins Herz...
Da stichts mir richtig ins Herz...
Bei mr löst Goodbye my lover von James Blunt immer Gänsehaut aus. Ich habe keine Ahnung wie man so gut seine Gefühle ausdrücken kann und auf solche Texte kommt.
"Goodbye My Lover"
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Da fehlen einem die Worte, oder???
"Goodbye My Lover"
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Da fehlen einem die Worte, oder???
Was mir so spontan einfällt ist:
Maya Saban und Cosmo Klein - Das alles ändert nichts daran
Britney Spears - Everytime
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Evanescence - My immortal
Everything but the girl - Missing
Sinead O´Connor - Nothing compares to you ( das Lied schlechthin bei Liebeskummer)
Maya Saban und Cosmo Klein - Das alles ändert nichts daran
Britney Spears - Everytime
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Evanescence - My immortal
Everything but the girl - Missing
Sinead O´Connor - Nothing compares to you ( das Lied schlechthin bei Liebeskummer)
Xaviar Naidoo = "Abschied nehmen" .... glaube das heisst so
Mantus - Sehnsucht
Trümmerwelten - The poenix dies
Mantus - Blatt im Wind
Mantus - Ewigkeit
Crematory - Mirror
Blackmores Night - Wish you were here
Wumpscut - Dont go
und dann iss das traurig sein und die erinnerung an bessere zeiten vorprogrammiert :(
Trümmerwelten - The poenix dies
Mantus - Blatt im Wind
Mantus - Ewigkeit
Crematory - Mirror
Blackmores Night - Wish you were here
Wumpscut - Dont go
und dann iss das traurig sein und die erinnerung an bessere zeiten vorprogrammiert :(
glashaus-wenn das liebe ist
anastacia-pieces of a dream
muhabed-sie liegt in meinen armen
freestyle-one more try
stevie b.-because i love you
anastacia-pieces of a dream
muhabed-sie liegt in meinen armen
freestyle-one more try
stevie b.-because i love you
Seite 2 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema