Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
jonny cash - hurt is echt geil :] so meine liste:
3 Doors Down - Here without you
Xavier naidoo - Brief
Britney Spears - Everytime
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Watch me Bleed
Lil'Rain - Adore You
Monrose - What you don't know
Rem-C - Zu Spät
Ziya - Du
Josh Groban - You raise me up
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (acoustic version)
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Gavin Rossdale - love remains the same
Silverstein - My heroine
stone sour - bother
staind - It's been awhile
The Fray - Look after you
Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't fall (acoustic)
ich glaub da is für jeden geschmack was dabei..bei so manchen liedern davon sind mir
die tränen gekommen :(
3 Doors Down - Here without you
Xavier naidoo - Brief
Britney Spears - Everytime
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Watch me Bleed
Lil'Rain - Adore You
Monrose - What you don't know
Rem-C - Zu Spät
Ziya - Du
Josh Groban - You raise me up
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (acoustic version)
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Gavin Rossdale - love remains the same
Silverstein - My heroine
stone sour - bother
staind - It's been awhile
The Fray - Look after you
Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't fall (acoustic)
ich glaub da is für jeden geschmack was dabei..bei so manchen liedern davon sind mir
die tränen gekommen :(
hier ist meine Liste:
Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.
Blink 182 - I miss you
System of a down - Lonely day
Death cab for cutie - I will follow you into the dark
5 bugs - Just another tragic story
und wenn man eher auf den text achtet auch
A thorn for every heart - Things aren't so beautiful now (Part 2)
am traurigsten aber auch aufmunternd find ich:
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.
Blink 182 - I miss you
System of a down - Lonely day
Death cab for cutie - I will follow you into the dark
5 bugs - Just another tragic story
und wenn man eher auf den text achtet auch
A thorn for every heart - Things aren't so beautiful now (Part 2)
am traurigsten aber auch aufmunternd find ich:
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
C'est la vie von ELP Emerson Lake and Palmer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsgMQ-DQmzI
C'est la vie
Have your leaves all turned to brown
Will you scatter them around you
C'est la vie.
Do you love
And then how am I to know
If you don't let your love show for me
C'est la vie.
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
In the night
Do you light a lover's fire
Do the ashes of desire for you remain.
Like the sea
There's a love too deep to show
Took a storm before my love flowed for you
C'est la vie
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
Like a song
Out of tune and out of time
All I needed was a rhyme for you
C'est la vie.
Do you give
Do you live from day to day
Is there no song I can play for you
C'est la vie.
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsgMQ-DQmzI
C'est la vie
Have your leaves all turned to brown
Will you scatter them around you
C'est la vie.
Do you love
And then how am I to know
If you don't let your love show for me
C'est la vie.
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
In the night
Do you light a lover's fire
Do the ashes of desire for you remain.
Like the sea
There's a love too deep to show
Took a storm before my love flowed for you
C'est la vie
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
Like a song
Out of tune and out of time
All I needed was a rhyme for you
C'est la vie.
Do you give
Do you live from day to day
Is there no song I can play for you
C'est la vie.
(Chorus) Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Oh, oh, c'est la vie.
Who knows, who cares for me...
C'est la vie.
Ich höre gerade sehr häufig:
Red Jumpsuit Aparatus - Cat and Mouse
Softly we tremble tonight,
picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in site,
I said I'd never leave you'll never change
I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life.
Am I supposed to be happy?
When all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
When all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me….
We made plans to grow old,
believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?
Am I supposed to be happy?
when all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me…
You must live for me too'...
For me too...yeah, yeah…
You said that you would die for me…
Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
when all I ever wanted, it comes with a price
You said, you said that you would die for me...
und
Killswitch Engage - My last serenade
This is my last serenade
This is my...............
This revelation is the death of ignorance
tangled in a state of suffocation
slave to self righteousness
damnation is on your lips
from sorrow to serenity, the truth is absolution
from sorrow to serenity, it's on your head
this is my last serenade
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
it's your choice, point the finger
but it's on your head
your destination is a choice within yourself
will you rise or become a slave
to self righteousness
open up your heart and gaze within
from sorrow to serenity, the truth is absolution
from sorrow to serenity, it's on your head
this is my last serenade
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
This is my last Serenade
This is my last Serenade
This is my last Serenade
Eigentlich ist traurige Musik hören bei Liebeskummer ne schlchte Idee...
Red Jumpsuit Aparatus - Cat and Mouse
Softly we tremble tonight,
picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in site,
I said I'd never leave you'll never change
I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life.
Am I supposed to be happy?
When all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
When all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me….
We made plans to grow old,
believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?
Am I supposed to be happy?
when all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
You said, you said that you would die for me…
You must live for me too'...
For me too...yeah, yeah…
You said that you would die for me…
Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.
Am I supposed to be happy?
when all I ever wanted, it comes with a price
You said, you said that you would die for me...
und
Killswitch Engage - My last serenade
This is my last serenade
This is my...............
This revelation is the death of ignorance
tangled in a state of suffocation
slave to self righteousness
damnation is on your lips
from sorrow to serenity, the truth is absolution
from sorrow to serenity, it's on your head
this is my last serenade
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
it's your choice, point the finger
but it's on your head
your destination is a choice within yourself
will you rise or become a slave
to self righteousness
open up your heart and gaze within
from sorrow to serenity, the truth is absolution
from sorrow to serenity, it's on your head
this is my last serenade
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
This is my last Serenade
This is my last Serenade
This is my last Serenade
Eigentlich ist traurige Musik hören bei Liebeskummer ne schlchte Idee...
bearbeitet #425
Mich berühren die alten Silly-songs...
Neben "bey bey"
Läuft aktuell "rot wie mohn" bei mir hoch & runter.
"komm und steh mir bei heut Nacht
Hilf mir, ich kanns nicht allein
Bei jedem mal stirbt meine Seele
Noch ein bisschen mehr, ich kann nicht,
Ich will nicht mehr
Laß mich nicht hinaus heut Nacht
Glaub mir nichts, egal was ich erzähl
Ich werde flehen, werde drohen und heulen
Doch es wird vergehn, du wirst sehen...
Träume aus der Nadel-teure Illusion
..."
Das geht wirklich an die Substanz!!!
Ähm, zum besseren Verständnis für all jene die nicht auf Metaphern stehen: bei "rot wie mohn" geht es um Drogenabhängigkegt...
Es gibt weitaus mehr Themen in der Kategorie "traurige songs"
...
Neben "bey bey"
Läuft aktuell "rot wie mohn" bei mir hoch & runter.
"komm und steh mir bei heut Nacht
Hilf mir, ich kanns nicht allein
Bei jedem mal stirbt meine Seele
Noch ein bisschen mehr, ich kann nicht,
Ich will nicht mehr
Laß mich nicht hinaus heut Nacht
Glaub mir nichts, egal was ich erzähl
Ich werde flehen, werde drohen und heulen
Doch es wird vergehn, du wirst sehen...
Träume aus der Nadel-teure Illusion
..."
Das geht wirklich an die Substanz!!!
Ähm, zum besseren Verständnis für all jene die nicht auf Metaphern stehen: bei "rot wie mohn" geht es um Drogenabhängigkegt...
Es gibt weitaus mehr Themen in der Kategorie "traurige songs"
...
Bei mr löst Goodbye my lover von James Blunt immer Gänsehaut aus. Ich habe keine Ahnung wie man so gut seine Gefühle ausdrücken kann und auf solche Texte kommt.hab ihn live gesehen.hab bei diesem lied nur noch geheult...er auch fast... :(
"Goodbye My Lover"
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Da fehlen einem die Worte, oder???
Hey zusammen,
ich weiss gar nicht, ob es überhaupt jemand von euch kennt bzw. noch kennt. Also ich höre derzeit ca. gefühlte 3580 mal am Tag Dream about you von Stevie B.
Schon uralt, hab ich damals in meinen frühesten Jugendtagen (in Zeiten des ersten Liebeskummers und so) schon immer gehört. Hat heute leider eine neue Bedeutung für mich gekriegt.
When I dream about
thats when everythings allright
you`re in my arms
here next to me
forever
When I dream about you
girl you never go away
just close my eyes
wait for my dreams
cause I still love
loving you.....
ich weiss gar nicht, ob es überhaupt jemand von euch kennt bzw. noch kennt. Also ich höre derzeit ca. gefühlte 3580 mal am Tag Dream about you von Stevie B.
Schon uralt, hab ich damals in meinen frühesten Jugendtagen (in Zeiten des ersten Liebeskummers und so) schon immer gehört. Hat heute leider eine neue Bedeutung für mich gekriegt.
When I dream about
thats when everythings allright
you`re in my arms
here next to me
forever
When I dream about you
girl you never go away
just close my eyes
wait for my dreams
cause I still love
loving you.....
oh.. traurige lieder kenn ich auch genug:
desree-(I'm) kissing you --> ist aus "romeao und julia"
bush-letting the cable sleep
the pogues-Love you til the end --> aus "p.s. ich liebe dich"
chuck prophet-no other loy --> aus "p.s. ich libe dich" (alle lieder daraus sind sehr schön)
a fine fanzy-almost lover
alanis morrisette-uninvited
avril lavigne-I'm with you
blutengel-stay
bruce springsteen-sad eyes (der hat viele schöne traurige lieder)
counting crows-colorblind (aus "eiskalte engel")
fort minor-where'd you go
justin timberlake-gone
kid rock und sheryl crow-picture (sehr traurig)
lou reed-perfect day (aus "trainspotting")
prince-purple rain
reamonn-alright
snow patrol-chasing cars
sugababes-too lost in you
tic tac toe-nie wieder küssen (ja, das is eigentlich peinlich das ich sowas höre, aber das lied ist gut)
timbaland feat. one republic-apologize
vanesse carlton-we're in heaven
wolfsheim-künstliche welten
U2-with or without you
amy winehouse-back to black
mir würden garantiert noch mehr einfallen.... viele von tracy chapman zum beispiel.. aber das müsste erstmal reichen! ;-)
sagt mal eure meinung dazu bitte
desree-(I'm) kissing you --> ist aus "romeao und julia"
bush-letting the cable sleep
the pogues-Love you til the end --> aus "p.s. ich liebe dich"
chuck prophet-no other loy --> aus "p.s. ich libe dich" (alle lieder daraus sind sehr schön)
a fine fanzy-almost lover
alanis morrisette-uninvited
avril lavigne-I'm with you
blutengel-stay
bruce springsteen-sad eyes (der hat viele schöne traurige lieder)
counting crows-colorblind (aus "eiskalte engel")
fort minor-where'd you go
justin timberlake-gone
kid rock und sheryl crow-picture (sehr traurig)
lou reed-perfect day (aus "trainspotting")
prince-purple rain
reamonn-alright
snow patrol-chasing cars
sugababes-too lost in you
tic tac toe-nie wieder küssen (ja, das is eigentlich peinlich das ich sowas höre, aber das lied ist gut)
timbaland feat. one republic-apologize
vanesse carlton-we're in heaven
wolfsheim-künstliche welten
U2-with or without you
amy winehouse-back to black
mir würden garantiert noch mehr einfallen.... viele von tracy chapman zum beispiel.. aber das müsste erstmal reichen! ;-)
sagt mal eure meinung dazu bitte
also ich höre im moment sehr oft lenny kravitz mit I´ll be waiting, passt grad zu meinen gefühlen. Aber early winter von gwen stefanie finde ich auch schön.
Everyday von Carly Comando
I love you more (than you like me)
von
The Streets
We haven't even started and it's almost the end
We never talked it over fact we never said anything
Two of the same kinda sorts hiding thoughts
As the small talk ebbs away the silence is awkward
You hardly even know me and I'm starting to show that
I hardly even know you but I like what I know
I want to talk about it but I quake in my skin
It'll only push you further into making decisions
You want to like me but you are likely undecided
The voice inside is always right which is why the awkward silence
Not gonna risk losing you
Which is why I'm never gonna woo you
[Chorus]
I think I love you more,
Than you like me
Although I'm never sure and maybe I should want to be blind
I think I love you more,
Than you like me
Because this is even crossing my mind
Any other day and you'd have not looked twice
The joking went along with my roll of the dice
Purely by a chance I happened on feeling
Really confident around the place and people
You caught a no-hitter hitting winning strokes
I never am a winner, I'm a lonely bloke
Acting exciting like a man for while
Until you realise I can act like a child
Eternal optimism is sparing me on to think
That acting on your ends like this
Might lead me to learn a secret
But I don't really know
Or why I think so
It's just a good hunch
Hunches are always right though
[Chorus]
I drew a drawing of you after last time I saw you
I never felt to draw a picture like that before
I learnt a lot about myself drawing all morning
It was absolutely shit, I'm awful at drawing
[Chorus] x 2
von
The Streets
We haven't even started and it's almost the end
We never talked it over fact we never said anything
Two of the same kinda sorts hiding thoughts
As the small talk ebbs away the silence is awkward
You hardly even know me and I'm starting to show that
I hardly even know you but I like what I know
I want to talk about it but I quake in my skin
It'll only push you further into making decisions
You want to like me but you are likely undecided
The voice inside is always right which is why the awkward silence
Not gonna risk losing you
Which is why I'm never gonna woo you
[Chorus]
I think I love you more,
Than you like me
Although I'm never sure and maybe I should want to be blind
I think I love you more,
Than you like me
Because this is even crossing my mind
Any other day and you'd have not looked twice
The joking went along with my roll of the dice
Purely by a chance I happened on feeling
Really confident around the place and people
You caught a no-hitter hitting winning strokes
I never am a winner, I'm a lonely bloke
Acting exciting like a man for while
Until you realise I can act like a child
Eternal optimism is sparing me on to think
That acting on your ends like this
Might lead me to learn a secret
But I don't really know
Or why I think so
It's just a good hunch
Hunches are always right though
[Chorus]
I drew a drawing of you after last time I saw you
I never felt to draw a picture like that before
I learnt a lot about myself drawing all morning
It was absolutely shit, I'm awful at drawing
[Chorus] x 2
also das hier hat eher weniger was mit traurig zu tun, denoch die songs von BOSTON sind ermutigend und bauen mich auf. vieleicht auch was für euch. jedes mal wenns mir wieder richtig miess geht höhr ich Bosten und irgendwie lässt der schmerz nach:super:
z.B.
don`t look back:cool:
cool the engines
long time
more than a feeling:super:
peace of mind:verliebt:
rock and roll band:party:
smokin`
something about you:klatsch:
it`s easy
feelin`satisfied
party
don`t be afraid
z.B.
don`t look back:cool:
cool the engines
long time
more than a feeling:super:
peace of mind:verliebt:
rock and roll band:party:
smokin`
something about you:klatsch:
it`s easy
feelin`satisfied
party
don`t be afraid
Silbermond - Das Beste was mir je passiert ist....
Kann ich im Moment gar nicht hören, weil mir dann sofort die Tränen kommen. Es ist/war unser Lied
Liebe Grüße
Muschelstrand
Kann ich im Moment gar nicht hören, weil mir dann sofort die Tränen kommen. Es ist/war unser Lied
Liebe Grüße
Muschelstrand
Dreaming with a broken heart von John Mayer.
Das geht richtig unter die Haut.
Das geht richtig unter die Haut.
Eigentlich sind fast alle Lieder von dem Album Continuum richtig schön.
höre grade die neue cd von morrissey rauf und runter, v.a
"In the absence of your love
And in the absence of human touch
I have decided I'm throwing my arms around
Around Paris because only stone and steel accept my love..."
hm. jedesmal wenn ich seine texte höre, heule ich wie ein schlosshund, aber gleichzeitig geben sie mir die hoffnung in die gattung mann zurück :]
"In the absence of your love
And in the absence of human touch
I have decided I'm throwing my arms around
Around Paris because only stone and steel accept my love..."
hm. jedesmal wenn ich seine texte höre, heule ich wie ein schlosshund, aber gleichzeitig geben sie mir die hoffnung in die gattung mann zurück :]
him - beerdigung der herzen :heulen: :heulen: :heulen:
Ich finde das Lied von der Gruppe Karussell (DDR Band)
Als ich fortging .....
ist etwas ganz Besonderes. Es zu hören setzt viele Gefühle frei. Macht nachdenklich.
Als ich fortging .....
ist etwas ganz Besonderes. Es zu hören setzt viele Gefühle frei. Macht nachdenklich.
"Du erinnerst mich an Liebe"
von ICH & ICH
Spätestens da fliessen die Tränen wie ein Wasserfall!!
von ICH & ICH
Spätestens da fliessen die Tränen wie ein Wasserfall!!
3 Doors Down -- Here Without You
The All-American Rejects -- It Ends Tonight
Howie Day -- Collide
Staind -- Tangled Up In You
Richard Marx -- Right Here Waiting
Leona Lewis -- Run
Elton John -- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Gibt noch eintausenfünfhundertdreiundneunzig mehr, aber das sind die, die mir auf die Schnelle einfielen. Wobei die ersten beiden m.E. ohnehin zu den besten Liedern gehören, die jemals geschrieben worden sind...
The All-American Rejects -- It Ends Tonight
Howie Day -- Collide
Staind -- Tangled Up In You
Richard Marx -- Right Here Waiting
Leona Lewis -- Run
Elton John -- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Gibt noch eintausenfünfhundertdreiundneunzig mehr, aber das sind die, die mir auf die Schnelle einfielen. Wobei die ersten beiden m.E. ohnehin zu den besten Liedern gehören, die jemals geschrieben worden sind...
Seite 22 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema