Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
Ich find die Lieder von AYO ganz super bei Kummer... :-).. Die Texte von Ihr sind einfach der Hammer..
Beispiel:
"I love you" is so easy to say
But so many times it doesn't mean a thing
"I love you" could be everything
As long as we don't know what love is
I think love is not in what we say, love is in what we do
And when we say we love we've got something to prove
What is love? [x4]
I think love is nothing but the truth
Something inside of me, something inside of you
Love is faith and loyalty
Love is sharing, love is to believe
I think that is what love could be
And so much more 'cause love is deep, love is deep
What is love? [x4]
I think love can be bold, love can be bear
Love can make you happy and lova can make you sad
Love can break your heart and love can hear your soul
(2 fois)
Love can die and... love can roll
oder
How many Times:
oder auch von ihr:
Down on my Knees
Do you really think she can love you more than me, do you really, really think so
Do you really think she can love you more than me, baby I know she won't
Cause I loved you, unconditionally, I gave you even more than ,I had to give
I was willing for you to die, cause you were more precious to me, than my own life
Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Please, please don't leave me
I won't believe, that you really, really, wanna leave me, just because of her
Have you forgot about, all the things, we've been through, she was not the one, who was there for you
See, I loved you unconditionally, I gave you even more than ,I had to give
I was willing for you to die, cause you were more precious to me, than my own life
Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Please, please don't leave me
Don't leave me, I'm begging, I love you, I need you, I'm dying, I'm crying, I'm begging,
Please love me
I love you, I love you, I'm begging, please love me, I'm begging, I'm begging, Please don't leave me, no, no, no, no, no
Down on my knees, I'm begging you...
Beispiel:
"I love you" is so easy to say
But so many times it doesn't mean a thing
"I love you" could be everything
As long as we don't know what love is
I think love is not in what we say, love is in what we do
And when we say we love we've got something to prove
What is love? [x4]
I think love is nothing but the truth
Something inside of me, something inside of you
Love is faith and loyalty
Love is sharing, love is to believe
I think that is what love could be
And so much more 'cause love is deep, love is deep
What is love? [x4]
I think love can be bold, love can be bear
Love can make you happy and lova can make you sad
Love can break your heart and love can hear your soul
(2 fois)
Love can die and... love can roll
oder
How many Times:
How many times i couln’t sleep
Cause i saw you dien’ in my dreams
How many times you lied to me
Raised my hopes and i belived
So many times you went away
Even thou you promest me to stay
You always said soon it'll be ok
But till today, nothing’s changed
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This strength of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of love
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This streath of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of us
How many times they said i’m a fool
But it’s your child i have faith in you
I always thought one day i would realize
Leaving him reatcin paradise
But now i know it was just a dream
Now i know it will never be
a beautiful completed family
you just exist in my dreams
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This strength of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of love
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This streath of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of us
Intead of us
Cause i saw you dien’ in my dreams
How many times you lied to me
Raised my hopes and i belived
So many times you went away
Even thou you promest me to stay
You always said soon it'll be ok
But till today, nothing’s changed
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This strength of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of love
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This streath of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of us
How many times they said i’m a fool
But it’s your child i have faith in you
I always thought one day i would realize
Leaving him reatcin paradise
But now i know it was just a dream
Now i know it will never be
a beautiful completed family
you just exist in my dreams
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This strength of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of love
And now i know, It’s too late
You lost your soul, You’ll never change
This streath of mine, Wasn’t strong enough
You choosed his life, Instead of us
Intead of us
oder auch von ihr:
Down on my Knees
Do you really think she can love you more than me, do you really, really think so
Do you really think she can love you more than me, baby I know she won't
Cause I loved you, unconditionally, I gave you even more than ,I had to give
I was willing for you to die, cause you were more precious to me, than my own life
Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Please, please don't leave me
I won't believe, that you really, really, wanna leave me, just because of her
Have you forgot about, all the things, we've been through, she was not the one, who was there for you
See, I loved you unconditionally, I gave you even more than ,I had to give
I was willing for you to die, cause you were more precious to me, than my own life
Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Down on my knees, I'm begging you, Please, please don't leave me
Don't leave me, I'm begging, I love you, I need you, I'm dying, I'm crying, I'm begging,
Please love me
I love you, I love you, I'm begging, please love me, I'm begging, I'm begging, Please don't leave me, no, no, no, no, no
Down on my knees, I'm begging you...
i miss you - blink 182
netsky - lets leave tomorrow
netsky - lets leave tomorrow
There's a place where lovers go
To cry their troubles away
And they call it Lonesome Town
Where the broken hearts stay
[Lonesome town]
You can buy a dream or two,
To last you all through the years
And the only price you pay
Is a heart full of tears
[Full of tears]
Goin' down to lonesome town,
Where the broken hearts stay,
Goin' down to lonesome town
To cry my troubles away.
In the town of broken dreams,
The streets are filled with regret,
Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget.
[To forget]
Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget,
[Lonesome town]
by Ricky Nelson, Lonesome Town (Pulp Fiction Soundtrack)
To cry their troubles away
And they call it Lonesome Town
Where the broken hearts stay
[Lonesome town]
You can buy a dream or two,
To last you all through the years
And the only price you pay
Is a heart full of tears
[Full of tears]
Goin' down to lonesome town,
Where the broken hearts stay,
Goin' down to lonesome town
To cry my troubles away.
In the town of broken dreams,
The streets are filled with regret,
Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget.
[To forget]
Maybe down in lonesome town,
I can learn to forget,
[Lonesome town]
by Ricky Nelson, Lonesome Town (Pulp Fiction Soundtrack)
Max Raabe:
Erstens Küss ich nicht
Tabu
Klonen kann sich lohnen
Junger Mann im Frühling
Kein Schwein ruft mich an
:)
Erstens Küss ich nicht
Tabu
Klonen kann sich lohnen
Junger Mann im Frühling
Kein Schwein ruft mich an
:)
John Waite - Missing You
Übersetzung:
Jedesmal wenn ich an dich denke, stockt mir der Atem.
Ich steh hier einfach so rum, du bist meilenweit von mir entfernt,
und ich frage mich, warum du eigentlich gegangen bist.
Und ein Sturm peitscht heute schon die ganze Nacht durch mein gefrorenes Herz.
Wenn in bestimmten Kreisen immer wieder mal dein Name fällt,
zaubert das immer ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht.
Die meiste Zeit verbringe ich damit, an dich zu denken
und das macht mich dann immer verrückt.
Auf der anderen Seite dieser Leitung bricht zwar gerade ein Herz,
aber ich habe dich noch keinen einzigen Moment vermisst, seit du gegangen bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was die anderen auch sagen.
Das hier ist eine Botschaft, die ich dir sende.
Du hast keine Ahnung, wie verzweifelt ich bin,
sieht so aus, als ob ich diesen Kampf verliere.
Ich spiele in deiner Welt keine Rolle mehr,
und ich versuche, es irgendwie zu verstehen.
Und was du hörst, ist nur mein Herz, das pocht,
hier am anderen Ende der Leitung.
Aber ich habe dich noch keinen einzigen Moment vermisst, seit du gegangen bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was dir vielleicht meine Freunde sagen.
Und ich habe eine Botschaft, die ich dir schicke,
so eine Art Telegramm direkt an deine Seele.
Und wenn ich diese Entfernung schon nicht überbrücken kann,
dann lass' wenigstens endlich den Schmerz vergehen.
Ich vermisse dich kein bisschen, seitdem du weg bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was dir vielleicht meine Freunde sagen.
Ich vermisse dich nicht ... zumindest rede ich mir das immer noch ein.
Und ein Sturm peitscht heute Nacht durch mein gefrorenes Herz.
Aber ich vermisse dich nicht ... ganz bestimmt nicht ... egal, was meine Freunde vielleicht sagen!
Ich vermisse dich nicht!
Übersetzung:
Jedesmal wenn ich an dich denke, stockt mir der Atem.
Ich steh hier einfach so rum, du bist meilenweit von mir entfernt,
und ich frage mich, warum du eigentlich gegangen bist.
Und ein Sturm peitscht heute schon die ganze Nacht durch mein gefrorenes Herz.
Wenn in bestimmten Kreisen immer wieder mal dein Name fällt,
zaubert das immer ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht.
Die meiste Zeit verbringe ich damit, an dich zu denken
und das macht mich dann immer verrückt.
Auf der anderen Seite dieser Leitung bricht zwar gerade ein Herz,
aber ich habe dich noch keinen einzigen Moment vermisst, seit du gegangen bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was die anderen auch sagen.
Das hier ist eine Botschaft, die ich dir sende.
Du hast keine Ahnung, wie verzweifelt ich bin,
sieht so aus, als ob ich diesen Kampf verliere.
Ich spiele in deiner Welt keine Rolle mehr,
und ich versuche, es irgendwie zu verstehen.
Und was du hörst, ist nur mein Herz, das pocht,
hier am anderen Ende der Leitung.
Aber ich habe dich noch keinen einzigen Moment vermisst, seit du gegangen bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was dir vielleicht meine Freunde sagen.
Und ich habe eine Botschaft, die ich dir schicke,
so eine Art Telegramm direkt an deine Seele.
Und wenn ich diese Entfernung schon nicht überbrücken kann,
dann lass' wenigstens endlich den Schmerz vergehen.
Ich vermisse dich kein bisschen, seitdem du weg bist.
Nein, ich vermisse dich nicht, egal was dir vielleicht meine Freunde sagen.
Ich vermisse dich nicht ... zumindest rede ich mir das immer noch ein.
Und ein Sturm peitscht heute Nacht durch mein gefrorenes Herz.
Aber ich vermisse dich nicht ... ganz bestimmt nicht ... egal, was meine Freunde vielleicht sagen!
Ich vermisse dich nicht!
wenn liebeskummer hab, hör ich für meinen geschmack, ganz gruselige sachen :eek:
wie z.b.
Shania twain> still the one
gotthard> heaven
silbermond> symphonie
bryan adams> straight from the heart
elton john > sorry seems to be the hardest word
gary moore> still got the blues
toni braxton > unbreak my heart
alice cooper > poison
das sind so die, die mir spontan einfallen...
wie z.b.
Shania twain> still the one
gotthard> heaven
silbermond> symphonie
bryan adams> straight from the heart
elton john > sorry seems to be the hardest word
gary moore> still got the blues
toni braxton > unbreak my heart
alice cooper > poison
das sind so die, die mir spontan einfallen...
The Offspring - Gone Away
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
Daniel Wirtz- Scherben, Overkill, Lass mich los, Nada Brahma
30 Seconds to Mars - Modern Myth, The Story
Ein Klavierstück fällt mir noch ein, bin zwar auch eher Rockfan, aber das gefällt mir auch, es heißt A River flows in you
LG
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
Daniel Wirtz- Scherben, Overkill, Lass mich los, Nada Brahma
30 Seconds to Mars - Modern Myth, The Story
Ein Klavierstück fällt mir noch ein, bin zwar auch eher Rockfan, aber das gefällt mir auch, es heißt A River flows in you
LG
Xavier Naidoo - Halte durch
Jupiter Jones - STILL
Jan Sievers - Die Suche
Jupiter Jones - STILL
Jan Sievers - Die Suche
herbert grönemeyer - demo (letzter tag)
Call me on your way back home - ryan adams
J.S. Bach: Goldberg-Variationen (z. B. Glenn Gould)
Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To Fuck :cool:
what if?
Böhse Onkelz - Nichts ist für Immer da
ich glaub eines der besten lieder egal welche probleme anstehen !
ich glaub eines der besten lieder egal welche probleme anstehen !
Cry me a river- Justin Timberlake
New Order- Blue Monday
New Order- Blue Monday
kennt ihr vielleicht lieder bei denen es um verlorene freundschaft geht???
Alin Coen - Festhalten
Alin Coen - ich war hier
Alin Coen - ich war hier
kennt ihr vielleicht lieder bei denen es um verlorene freundschaft geht???Wird vielleicht nicht das sein was du suchst, aber guck mal hiernach:
Böhse Onkelz - Zeit zu gehen
bearbeitet #618
Auch wenn's Jugendlich ist, ich mag sie.♥ :
Kay One - Nichts ist für immer
Kay One - Bitte vergiss' mich nicht
James Morrison - One last chance
One Republic- All the right moves
Bruno Mars - Runaway
Bruno Mars - Only when you're lonely
Leona Lewis - Bleeding love
Leona Lewis - Run
Leona Lewis - Happy
Yiruma - River flows in you
Yiruma - Kiss the rain
Yiruma - If I could see you again
Yiruma - Tears of Love
Yiruma - Love hurts
Hurts - Stay
Kay One - Nichts ist für immer
Kay One - Bitte vergiss' mich nicht
James Morrison - One last chance
One Republic- All the right moves
Bruno Mars - Runaway
Bruno Mars - Only when you're lonely
Leona Lewis - Bleeding love
Leona Lewis - Run
Leona Lewis - Happy
Yiruma - River flows in you
Yiruma - Kiss the rain
Yiruma - If I could see you again
Yiruma - Tears of Love
Yiruma - Love hurts
Hurts - Stay
Philipp Poisel: Wie soll ein Mensch das ertragen?
Philipp Poisel: Liebe meines Lebens
Philipp Poisel: Ich will nur
Die Texte sind toll und sprechen einem echt aus der Seele!
Philipp Poisel: Liebe meines Lebens
Philipp Poisel: Ich will nur
Die Texte sind toll und sprechen einem echt aus der Seele!
All american rejects- gives you hell
wolfsheim- Kein zurück
wolfsheim- Kein zurück
Seite 31 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema