Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
Der Refrain sagt alles: Verschwende deine Zeit nicht mit mir du bist schon längst die Stimme in meinem Kopf....
Name I Miss You
Artist Blink 182
Album Blink 182
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue,
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends
(I miss you, miss you)
(I miss you, miss you)
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight
Refrain:
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
Name I Miss You
Artist Blink 182
Album Blink 182
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue,
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends
(I miss you, miss you)
(I miss you, miss you)
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight
Refrain:
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
4-ever in love
:party:
Augenblick- Bushido
Was ist mit uns passiert
Du bist mir fremd geworden
Ich guck dich an und fühle ich bin bei dir nicht geborgen
Wir beide wollten reden jetzt streiten wir uns wieder wenn du ehrlich bist weißt du dass ich das nicht verdient hab
Ich kriegt so langsam angst dass du nicht mehr lieben kannst, dass du Gefühle dich ich habe nicht erwidern kannst
Es macht mich krank wenn du sagst dass das nicht stimmt
Du redest vom großen Glück doch verhälst dich wie ein Kind
Warum tust du mir das an woher kommt der Hass in dir
Ich wollte nicht erkennen dass ich meinen Platz verlier, den Platz in deinem Herzen bis tief in deine Seele jetzt sitzen deine Blicke wie ein Strick um meine Kehle. Du hörst mir nicht mehr zu ich hab keine Bedeutung mehr Meine Gedanken fliegen durch den Raum Kreuz und Quer. Du fürchtest dich es ist okay wenn du deswegen fliehst besser du gehst jetzt bevor du meine Tränen siehst.
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Ich fahr nach Hause jetzt ich hab sie losgelassen wär ich ein Mädchen würd ich diese beiden Strophen hassen
Ich komm nicht klar mit ihr ich komm nicht klar mit mir ich weiß noch wie ich sie gesehen hab in dem Laden hier Sie las die Zeitung und trank hier ein Milchkaffee ich wusste dass ich jetzt die Mutter meiner Kinder seh und als sie plötzlich lachte klang es wie Engelsstimmen es klang so bittersüß als ob die kleinen Engel singen Denn es ist Fakt dass diese Frau etwas besonderes ist und wenn sie guckt es ist als ob man dann die Sonne vergisst
Dieses Geschenk Gottes und man vermisst eine Person erst plötzlich dann wenn der Moment fort ist wenn man den Anruf kriegt uns sie im Koma liegt es holt dich runter als wenn man gar kein Koka zieht ich hau ein Loch in die Wand mit der blanken Faust ich hab Angst (Angst) vor der Fahrt ins Krankenhaus
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Ich glaub du kannst mich hören ich bin jetzt hier bei dir wir beide wissen zwischen uns beiden ist viel passiert wie du hier liegen musst und künstlich beatmet wirst egal was war heute bleib ich bis dein Atem stirbt Die Mediziner sagen heute wirst du von uns gehen ich hör dein schwaches Herz schlagen uns mir kommen die Tränen
Ich wollt dir soviel sagen ich wollts in Ordnung bringen ich bete dass du hörst wie ernst mir diese Worte sind Ich weiß die Engel werden sich gut um deine Seele sorgen und auch ein Schmetterling wird kommen wie an jenem Morgen lass deine Ängste hier nimm meine Hoffnung mit ich weiß für jeden Menschen ist der Tod ein Kompromiss Ich würd mein Herz geben ich würd dich bis in den Himmel tragen dich dort schlafen legen und den Schmerz nehmen doch das ist deine Reise ich kann dich nicht begleiten Gott will dass ich bei dieser Reise nicht dabei bin
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Augenblick- Bushido
Was ist mit uns passiert
Du bist mir fremd geworden
Ich guck dich an und fühle ich bin bei dir nicht geborgen
Wir beide wollten reden jetzt streiten wir uns wieder wenn du ehrlich bist weißt du dass ich das nicht verdient hab
Ich kriegt so langsam angst dass du nicht mehr lieben kannst, dass du Gefühle dich ich habe nicht erwidern kannst
Es macht mich krank wenn du sagst dass das nicht stimmt
Du redest vom großen Glück doch verhälst dich wie ein Kind
Warum tust du mir das an woher kommt der Hass in dir
Ich wollte nicht erkennen dass ich meinen Platz verlier, den Platz in deinem Herzen bis tief in deine Seele jetzt sitzen deine Blicke wie ein Strick um meine Kehle. Du hörst mir nicht mehr zu ich hab keine Bedeutung mehr Meine Gedanken fliegen durch den Raum Kreuz und Quer. Du fürchtest dich es ist okay wenn du deswegen fliehst besser du gehst jetzt bevor du meine Tränen siehst.
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Ich fahr nach Hause jetzt ich hab sie losgelassen wär ich ein Mädchen würd ich diese beiden Strophen hassen
Ich komm nicht klar mit ihr ich komm nicht klar mit mir ich weiß noch wie ich sie gesehen hab in dem Laden hier Sie las die Zeitung und trank hier ein Milchkaffee ich wusste dass ich jetzt die Mutter meiner Kinder seh und als sie plötzlich lachte klang es wie Engelsstimmen es klang so bittersüß als ob die kleinen Engel singen Denn es ist Fakt dass diese Frau etwas besonderes ist und wenn sie guckt es ist als ob man dann die Sonne vergisst
Dieses Geschenk Gottes und man vermisst eine Person erst plötzlich dann wenn der Moment fort ist wenn man den Anruf kriegt uns sie im Koma liegt es holt dich runter als wenn man gar kein Koka zieht ich hau ein Loch in die Wand mit der blanken Faust ich hab Angst (Angst) vor der Fahrt ins Krankenhaus
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Ich glaub du kannst mich hören ich bin jetzt hier bei dir wir beide wissen zwischen uns beiden ist viel passiert wie du hier liegen musst und künstlich beatmet wirst egal was war heute bleib ich bis dein Atem stirbt Die Mediziner sagen heute wirst du von uns gehen ich hör dein schwaches Herz schlagen uns mir kommen die Tränen
Ich wollt dir soviel sagen ich wollts in Ordnung bringen ich bete dass du hörst wie ernst mir diese Worte sind Ich weiß die Engel werden sich gut um deine Seele sorgen und auch ein Schmetterling wird kommen wie an jenem Morgen lass deine Ängste hier nimm meine Hoffnung mit ich weiß für jeden Menschen ist der Tod ein Kompromiss Ich würd mein Herz geben ich würd dich bis in den Himmel tragen dich dort schlafen legen und den Schmerz nehmen doch das ist deine Reise ich kann dich nicht begleiten Gott will dass ich bei dieser Reise nicht dabei bin
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
Es ist ein Augenblick der dir das Leben nimmt und es ist ganz egal ob wir beide dagegen sind denn unser aller Schicksal wir warten auf den Tag und der Verlust wird kommen wie der Nagel in den Sarg
4-ever in love
Broken Promises- Elementy Eighty
The day you left me
there was a feeling I have never shown
The day you told me
there were the words that I have never known
And now it's over
So what's left that I should ever feel
cause since the day you left me I have been so alone
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
Deep inside me
there are things that I have never told
they burn inside me
and now I need to know
Why are you trying to take everything away from me
well I'm begging you
I'm here with nothing left to show
cause since the day you left me I have been so alone
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
And now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
Look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
Look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
Now look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
and now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
The day you left me
there was a feeling I have never shown
The day you told me
there were the words that I have never known
And now it's over
So what's left that I should ever feel
cause since the day you left me I have been so alone
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
Deep inside me
there are things that I have never told
they burn inside me
and now I need to know
Why are you trying to take everything away from me
well I'm begging you
I'm here with nothing left to show
cause since the day you left me I have been so alone
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
And now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
Look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
Look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
Now look at how you turned on me
You ran away and left me here with nothing to see
I'm a man so turn around and say it to me
Don't you think I've got something to say
And now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
and now we're left with broken promises
my heart can't take no more
and now we're left with broken promises
my mind has had enough
4-ever in love
Emotionless- good charlotte
Hey dad
I’m writing to you
not to tell you, that I still hate you
just to ask you
how you feel
and how we fell apart
how this fell apart
are you happy out there in this great wide world?
do you think about your sons?
do you miss your little girl?
when you lay your head down
how do you sleep at night?
do you even wonder if we’re all right?
but we’re all right
we’re all right
chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
I spent so many years learning how to survive
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that I’m still alive
the days I spent so cold, so hungry
were full of hate
I was so angry
those scars run deep inside this tattooed body
there’s things I’ll take, to my grave
but I’m okay
I’m okay
chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that I’m still alive
yeah, I’m still alive
sometimes…
I forgive
yeah and this time
I’ll admit
that I miss you, said I miss you
Chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that were still alive
and sometimes
I forgive
and this time
I’ll admit, that I miss you, miss you
Hey dad
I’m writing to you
not to tell you, that I still hate you
just to ask you
how you feel
and how we fell apart
how this fell apart
are you happy out there in this great wide world?
do you think about your sons?
do you miss your little girl?
when you lay your head down
how do you sleep at night?
do you even wonder if we’re all right?
but we’re all right
we’re all right
chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
I spent so many years learning how to survive
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that I’m still alive
the days I spent so cold, so hungry
were full of hate
I was so angry
those scars run deep inside this tattooed body
there’s things I’ll take, to my grave
but I’m okay
I’m okay
chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that I’m still alive
yeah, I’m still alive
sometimes…
I forgive
yeah and this time
I’ll admit
that I miss you, said I miss you
Chorus:
it’s been a long hard road without you by my side
why weren’t you there all the nights that we cried
you broke my mother’s heart
you broke your children for life
it’s not ok,
but we’re all right
I remember the days, you were a hero in my eyes
but those were just a long lost memory of mine
Now, I’m writing just to let you know that were still alive
and sometimes
I forgive
and this time
I’ll admit, that I miss you, miss you
4-ever in love
Hero – Enrique Iglesias
Would you dance, if I ask you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?
Would you trimble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh, oh please tell me this!
Now would you die for the one you love?
Oh hold me in your arms tonight!
Refrain:
I can be your hero baby!
I can kiss away the pain!
I will stand by you forever!
You can take my breath away!
Would you sware, that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Oh am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight.
Refrain:
I can be your hero baby!
I can kiss away the pain!
I will stand by you forever!
You can take my breath away!
You can take my breath away!
You can take my breath away!
I can be your hero!
Would you dance, if I ask you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back?
Would you cry, if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?
Would you trimble, if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh, oh please tell me this!
Now would you die for the one you love?
Oh hold me in your arms tonight!
Refrain:
I can be your hero baby!
I can kiss away the pain!
I will stand by you forever!
You can take my breath away!
Would you sware, that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Oh am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight.
Refrain:
I can be your hero baby!
I can kiss away the pain!
I will stand by you forever!
You can take my breath away!
You can take my breath away!
You can take my breath away!
I can be your hero!
4-ever in love
Unbreak my heart – Toni Braxton
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back the smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is cruel without you here beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many, many nights
Un-break my
Un-break my heart
Come back an say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back the smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is cruel without you here beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many, many nights
Un-break my
Un-break my heart
Come back an say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on
4-ever in love
Hey freu mich über eure komentakre oder einträge, also immer her damit :) :super: :party: :klatsch:
bye hel nata
bye hel nata
4-ever in love
Wings of a Butterfly- Him
heaven ablaze in our eyes
we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine
we offer as sacrifice
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
this endless mercy mile we're crawling
side by side with hell freezing over
in our eyes
gods kneel before our crime
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
dont let go
for your soul
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
dont let go
for your soul
heaven ablaze in our eyes
we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine
we offer as sacrifice
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
this endless mercy mile we're crawling
side by side with hell freezing over
in our eyes
gods kneel before our crime
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
dont let go
for your soul
come on and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul my love
rip out the wings of a butterfly
for your soul
dont let go
for your soul
4-ever in love
Behind these hazel eyes- Kelly Clarkson
seems like just yesterday
you were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
your arms around me tight
everything it felt so right
unbreakable
like nothing could go wrong
bridge
now I can’t breathe
now I can’t sleep
I’m better hang it on
chorus
here I am once again
I ‘m torn into pieces
here tonight can’t pretend
just thought you were the one
broke it on deep inside
until I’ll get to see the tears I cry
behind these hazel eyes
I told you everything
opened up and let you in
you made me feel alright
for once in my life
now all that’s left of it
is what I pretend to be
so together
but so broken up inside
´cause I can’t breathe
no I can’t sleep
I’m better hang it on
chorus
it’s what on me that smittens me now
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
now I don’t cry on the outside anymore
anymore
chorus 2x
seems like just yesterday
you were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
your arms around me tight
everything it felt so right
unbreakable
like nothing could go wrong
bridge
now I can’t breathe
now I can’t sleep
I’m better hang it on
chorus
here I am once again
I ‘m torn into pieces
here tonight can’t pretend
just thought you were the one
broke it on deep inside
until I’ll get to see the tears I cry
behind these hazel eyes
I told you everything
opened up and let you in
you made me feel alright
for once in my life
now all that’s left of it
is what I pretend to be
so together
but so broken up inside
´cause I can’t breathe
no I can’t sleep
I’m better hang it on
chorus
it’s what on me that smittens me now
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
now I don’t cry on the outside anymore
anymore
chorus 2x
4-ever in love
Sail away- The Rasmus
Once upon a time
We had a lot to fight for
We had a dream, we had plan
Sparks in the air
We spread a lot of envy
Didn't have to care
Once upon a time
Remember when i swore
My love is never ending
And you and i will never die
Remember when i swore
We had it all
We had it all
I'll sail away
It's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
I'll fade away
The night is calling my name
You will stay
I'll sail away
Once upon a time
We used to burn candles
We had a place to call a home
The dream that we lived
Was better than divine
Every day was like a gift
Once upon a life
Remember when you swore
Your love is never endling
And you and i will never die
Remember when you swore
We had it all
We'd never fall
I'll sail away
It's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
I'll fade away
The thilight's calling my name
You will stay
I'll sail away
No reason to lie, no need to pretend
I'm grateful to die
to live once again
I'm fearless to fly
and reach for the end
And reach for the end
Once upon a time
We had a lot to fight for
We had a dream, we had plan
Sparks in the air
We spread a lot of envy
Didn't have to care
Once upon a time
Remember when i swore
My love is never ending
And you and i will never die
Remember when i swore
We had it all
We had it all
I'll sail away
It's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
I'll fade away
The night is calling my name
You will stay
I'll sail away
Once upon a time
We used to burn candles
We had a place to call a home
The dream that we lived
Was better than divine
Every day was like a gift
Once upon a life
Remember when you swore
Your love is never endling
And you and i will never die
Remember when you swore
We had it all
We'd never fall
I'll sail away
It's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
I'll fade away
The thilight's calling my name
You will stay
I'll sail away
No reason to lie, no need to pretend
I'm grateful to die
to live once again
I'm fearless to fly
and reach for the end
And reach for the end
4-ever in love
Du bleibst immernoch du- Yvonne Catterfeld
Egal was immer auch geschieht
Und wie weit dich etwas in die Tiefe zieht
Das Leben ändert sich von Tag zu Tag
Doch ganz egal, was auch kommen mag
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Egal wie schlimm es um dich steht
und wie lange mancher Zustand nicht vergeht
Jede deiner Tränen wein ich mit dir
und ich weiß, ganz tief in mir
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Zieh'n auch dunkle Wolken an dir vorüber
Und werden manche Tage im Stundentakt noch trüber
Deine Haut ist ehrlich, die Farbe ganz egal
Freunde helfen sich aus dem tiefsten Tal
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Egal was immer auch geschieht
Und wie weit dich etwas in die Tiefe zieht
Das Leben ändert sich von Tag zu Tag
Doch ganz egal, was auch kommen mag
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Egal wie schlimm es um dich steht
und wie lange mancher Zustand nicht vergeht
Jede deiner Tränen wein ich mit dir
und ich weiß, ganz tief in mir
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Zieh'n auch dunkle Wolken an dir vorüber
Und werden manche Tage im Stundentakt noch trüber
Deine Haut ist ehrlich, die Farbe ganz egal
Freunde helfen sich aus dem tiefsten Tal
Du bleibst immer noch du,
gehörst noch immer dazu
Ich steh zu dir, lass dich nicht allein,
denn ich bin bei dir,
um dir ein Freund zu sein
Du bleibst immer noch du,
denn ich lass nicht zu,
dass irgendwas dich zu ändern versucht
Ist das Leben auch mal trist,
bleib wie du bist, bleib wie du bist
Thunder - Dirty Love
I see you walking by, you've got that faraway look in your eye
It was only yesterday, like a cheap suit you were all over me
I should know better by now my friend, just what I mean to you
You've been running in and out of my life so long
I don't want nothing to do with you
Chorus:
I don't need your dirty love, I don't want you touching me
I don't want your dirty love, it's enough, trying to live with the memory
Chew me up, spit me out, you turned my whole world inside out
There's a name for girls like you
You belong in the gutter, I know that you do
Baby I've had enough lies to last the rest of my days on earth
So now you're gonna get what you deserve
I don't need your dirty love, I don't want you touching me
I don't want your dirty love, it's enough
I know there ain't no way I'll stay, we were gonna break it up some day
And that day is now, baby I'm getting out
So don't you cry now, sigh now
'Cos you've been living a lie now when I'm not around
You've been running in and out of my life so long
There ain't no way I'll stay, no way
So get out, I've packed your bags, I left 'em at the door
So get 'em out, start walkin'...
I see you walking by, you've got that faraway look in your eye
It was only yesterday, like a cheap suit you were all over me
I should know better by now my friend, just what I mean to you
You've been running in and out of my life so long
I don't want nothing to do with you
Chorus:
I don't need your dirty love, I don't want you touching me
I don't want your dirty love, it's enough, trying to live with the memory
Chew me up, spit me out, you turned my whole world inside out
There's a name for girls like you
You belong in the gutter, I know that you do
Baby I've had enough lies to last the rest of my days on earth
So now you're gonna get what you deserve
I don't need your dirty love, I don't want you touching me
I don't want your dirty love, it's enough
I know there ain't no way I'll stay, we were gonna break it up some day
And that day is now, baby I'm getting out
So don't you cry now, sigh now
'Cos you've been living a lie now when I'm not around
You've been running in and out of my life so long
There ain't no way I'll stay, no way
So get out, I've packed your bags, I left 'em at the door
So get 'em out, start walkin'...
Thunder - River of Pain
I should've seen it coming now
Should've known it would happen this way
If I'd trusted my initial instincts
Then maybe you'd be here today
Cos the more that I gave
The more I could see a change
You only wanted my love
When you thought I might take it away, I'm afraid
Now I'm drowning in a river of pain
Slowly going down
All I did was love you too much
So now I'll remain
Stranded here forever
Drowning in a river of pain
I don't know when it happened now
Suddenly you'd taken control
One day I was pulling your strings girl
Then the next you had a grip on my soul
So I let myself go baby
Cos my heart wouldn't be denied
There was distance in your eyes
And your touch turned fire to ice, no surprise
That I'm drowning in a river of pain
Here with my regrets
Going round and round in my head
But still I remain
Stranded here forever
Drowning in a river of pain
Somehow when you saw the other side of me
Then I lost my mystery
Now I'm drowning in a river of pain
Slowly going down
All I did was love you too much
So now I'll remain
Drowning in a river
Oh I’m drowning
I should've seen it coming now
Should've known it would happen this way
If I'd trusted my initial instincts
Then maybe you'd be here today
Cos the more that I gave
The more I could see a change
You only wanted my love
When you thought I might take it away, I'm afraid
Now I'm drowning in a river of pain
Slowly going down
All I did was love you too much
So now I'll remain
Stranded here forever
Drowning in a river of pain
I don't know when it happened now
Suddenly you'd taken control
One day I was pulling your strings girl
Then the next you had a grip on my soul
So I let myself go baby
Cos my heart wouldn't be denied
There was distance in your eyes
And your touch turned fire to ice, no surprise
That I'm drowning in a river of pain
Here with my regrets
Going round and round in my head
But still I remain
Stranded here forever
Drowning in a river of pain
Somehow when you saw the other side of me
Then I lost my mystery
Now I'm drowning in a river of pain
Slowly going down
All I did was love you too much
So now I'll remain
Drowning in a river
Oh I’m drowning
Eagles - No more cloudy Days
Sittin by a foggy window
starin at the pourin rain
fallin down like lonely teardrops
memories of love in vein
these cloudy days
make you wanna cry
it breaks your heart when someone leaves
and you dont know why
i can see that you've been hurting
baby i've been lonely too
i've been out here lost and searchin
lookin for a girl like you
now i believe
the sun is gonna shine
dont you be afraid to love again
put your hand in mine
baby i would never make you cry
i would never make you blue
i would never let you down
i would never be untrue
i know a place where we can go
where true love always stays
theres no more stormy nights
no more cloudy days
i believe in second chances
i believe in angles, too
i believe in new romances
baby i believe in you
these cloudy days
are comin to an end
and you don't have to be afraid
to fall in love again
baby i would never make you cry
i would never make you blue
i would never turn away
i would never be untrue
i know a place where we can go
where true love always stays
theres no more stormy nights
no more cloudy days
Sittin by a foggy window
starin at the pourin rain
fallin down like lonely teardrops
memories of love in vein
these cloudy days
make you wanna cry
it breaks your heart when someone leaves
and you dont know why
i can see that you've been hurting
baby i've been lonely too
i've been out here lost and searchin
lookin for a girl like you
now i believe
the sun is gonna shine
dont you be afraid to love again
put your hand in mine
baby i would never make you cry
i would never make you blue
i would never let you down
i would never be untrue
i know a place where we can go
where true love always stays
theres no more stormy nights
no more cloudy days
i believe in second chances
i believe in angles, too
i believe in new romances
baby i believe in you
these cloudy days
are comin to an end
and you don't have to be afraid
to fall in love again
baby i would never make you cry
i would never make you blue
i would never turn away
i would never be untrue
i know a place where we can go
where true love always stays
theres no more stormy nights
no more cloudy days
4-ever in love
:super:
Hey danke steveboy
sind echt tolle lieder! kannst ruhig noch ein paar rein schreiben wenn dir noch welche einfallen!
UND AN ALLE ANDEREN SCHREIBT EINFACH!!!!
Bye Hab euch lieb :schmatz:
Hey danke steveboy
sind echt tolle lieder! kannst ruhig noch ein paar rein schreiben wenn dir noch welche einfallen!
UND AN ALLE ANDEREN SCHREIBT EINFACH!!!!
Bye Hab euch lieb :schmatz:
4-ever in love
Gefühle- Yvonne Catterfeld
Seitdem du weg bist, hab ich's nur geahnt
die Freiheit, die ich spür, ist ganz anders als geplant.
Ein dunkler Engel wacht jetzt über mich
Baby, alles was ich fühl', es erscheint in neuem Licht
Bitte glaube mir, es fällt nicht leicht
immer zu wissen du bist fort, Baby
dich gibts nicht mehr (dich gibts nicht mehr)
denn für mich ist nun ein Punkt erreicht
ich vermisse dich so sehr
Refrain:
Unsere Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
Es ist schwer, sie zu verstehen
Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
keine Chance, sie zu verstehen
So schön
Gefühle sind so schön
Wenn ich noch manchmal unsere Freunde seh'
dann erzählen sie mir von dir
Es tut mir immer weh
Die Tage kommen, und die Zeit steht still
doch wenn ich dich ganz verlier',
ist das wirklich was ich will?
(Siehst auch du die Sonne) dort am Horizont?
Fragst du dich, ob sich ein neuer Anfang lohnt?
(Fragst du dich?)
Spürst du was dein Herz dir alles sagen will?
Vertrau' auf dein Gefühl
Refrain (3x):
Unsere Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
Es ist schwer, sie zu verstehen
Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
keine Chance, sie zu verstehen
Seitdem du weg bist, hab ich's nur geahnt
die Freiheit, die ich spür, ist ganz anders als geplant.
Ein dunkler Engel wacht jetzt über mich
Baby, alles was ich fühl', es erscheint in neuem Licht
Bitte glaube mir, es fällt nicht leicht
immer zu wissen du bist fort, Baby
dich gibts nicht mehr (dich gibts nicht mehr)
denn für mich ist nun ein Punkt erreicht
ich vermisse dich so sehr
Refrain:
Unsere Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
Es ist schwer, sie zu verstehen
Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
keine Chance, sie zu verstehen
So schön
Gefühle sind so schön
Wenn ich noch manchmal unsere Freunde seh'
dann erzählen sie mir von dir
Es tut mir immer weh
Die Tage kommen, und die Zeit steht still
doch wenn ich dich ganz verlier',
ist das wirklich was ich will?
(Siehst auch du die Sonne) dort am Horizont?
Fragst du dich, ob sich ein neuer Anfang lohnt?
(Fragst du dich?)
Spürst du was dein Herz dir alles sagen will?
Vertrau' auf dein Gefühl
Refrain (3x):
Unsere Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
Es ist schwer, sie zu verstehen
Gefühle sind so schön, doch tun sie uns oft weh
wenn sie kommen, wenn sie gehen
keine Chance, sie zu verstehen
Christina Stürmer - glücklich
Ich weiss es ist zu spät
und der Wind hat sich gedreht...
Ja ich spür es jeden Tag
wie es an mir nagt
und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich von Zeit zu Zeit
Ref:
Denn ich hoffe du bist Glücklich
Und ich hoffe es geht dir gut
Dass du Okay bist
Mal in Gedanken bei mir bist
Sag mir dass es so ist
Wo auch immer du bist.
Sag mir wie's gekommen ist
Dass du jetzt nicht mehr bei mir bist...
Ich versteh's nicht
Kann's nicht glauben
Lass mir dir Sterne vom Himmel klauen
Und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich die Ganze Zeit
Ref:
Denn ich hoffe du bist Glücklich
Und ich hoffe es geht dir gut
Dass du Okay bist
Mal in Gedanken bei mir bist
Sag mir dass es so ist
Wo auch immer du bist.
Wo auch immer du bist...
Ja ich spür es jeden Tag
Wie es an mir nagt
und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich die ganze Zeit
REF:
Ich weiss es ist zu spät
und der Wind hat sich gedreht...
Ja ich spür es jeden Tag
wie es an mir nagt
und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich von Zeit zu Zeit
Ref:
Denn ich hoffe du bist Glücklich
Und ich hoffe es geht dir gut
Dass du Okay bist
Mal in Gedanken bei mir bist
Sag mir dass es so ist
Wo auch immer du bist.
Sag mir wie's gekommen ist
Dass du jetzt nicht mehr bei mir bist...
Ich versteh's nicht
Kann's nicht glauben
Lass mir dir Sterne vom Himmel klauen
Und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich die Ganze Zeit
Ref:
Denn ich hoffe du bist Glücklich
Und ich hoffe es geht dir gut
Dass du Okay bist
Mal in Gedanken bei mir bist
Sag mir dass es so ist
Wo auch immer du bist.
Wo auch immer du bist...
Ja ich spür es jeden Tag
Wie es an mir nagt
und alles was zu sagen bleibt
Ich denk an dich die ganze Zeit
REF:
Ist es nicht immer wieder erstaunlich wie es die Musik schafft, emotional zu bewegen? Trifft sie dann noch auf passende Lyrics, ist es perfekt.
Wie heißt es -sinngemäß- so passend in Nick Hornbys Roman 'High Fidelity' :"Höre ich emotionale Musik weil ich traurig bin oder bin ich traurig, weil ich emotionlale Musik höre?"
Sylvan - So easy
When you breathe in memories and your thoughts are light-years away
When the past takes root in your head
Yet your glance shows agony - on the edge of losing yourself
You should not suppress it again
Drifting through a colder time - petrified in vain
In frigidity it is so easy
Freezing up your warmer side - paralyze the pain
It is so easy, it's so easy, it's so easy …
Civilized your thoughts and finally forgot how bitterly you cried
And now it agitates, it thaws cos I can see it in your eyes
Try to forsake your tears but in the end it suffocates your lies
When you count those endless days in a restless silence alone
Will you ever know whom to blame ?
Wiping off your former life - slipping down again
Drowning all this pain cos it's so easy
Acting simply synthesized - numb but so insane
It is so easy, it's so easy, it's so easy …
Where to find your promises ? Broken and light …
Will you ever cope with it ? Maybe sometime …
How you could become like this ? Faceless and blind …
Slipping down again … suck out your life inside never find indead that you need to be what you once symbolize
… it's so easy if you try …
Wie heißt es -sinngemäß- so passend in Nick Hornbys Roman 'High Fidelity' :"Höre ich emotionale Musik weil ich traurig bin oder bin ich traurig, weil ich emotionlale Musik höre?"
Sylvan - So easy
When you breathe in memories and your thoughts are light-years away
When the past takes root in your head
Yet your glance shows agony - on the edge of losing yourself
You should not suppress it again
Drifting through a colder time - petrified in vain
In frigidity it is so easy
Freezing up your warmer side - paralyze the pain
It is so easy, it's so easy, it's so easy …
Civilized your thoughts and finally forgot how bitterly you cried
And now it agitates, it thaws cos I can see it in your eyes
Try to forsake your tears but in the end it suffocates your lies
When you count those endless days in a restless silence alone
Will you ever know whom to blame ?
Wiping off your former life - slipping down again
Drowning all this pain cos it's so easy
Acting simply synthesized - numb but so insane
It is so easy, it's so easy, it's so easy …
Where to find your promises ? Broken and light …
Will you ever cope with it ? Maybe sometime …
How you could become like this ? Faceless and blind …
Slipping down again … suck out your life inside never find indead that you need to be what you once symbolize
… it's so easy if you try …
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate
If I could throw this
Lifeless lifeline to the wind
Leave this heart of clay
See you walk, walk away
Into the night
And through the rain
Into the half-light
And through the flame
If I could through myself
Set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away
See you break, break away
Into the light
And to the day
To let it go
And so to fade away
To let it go
And so fade away
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping
Oh, no, no, no
If you should ask then maybe they'd
Tell you what I would say
True colors fly in blue and black
Bruised silken sky and burning flag
Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes
If I could, you know I would
If I could, I would
Let it go...
This desparation
Dislocation
Separation
Condemnation
Revelation
In temptation
Isolation
Desolation
Let it go
And so fade away
To let it go
And so fade away
To let it go
And so to fade away
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping
Oh, no, no, no
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate
If I could throw this
Lifeless lifeline to the wind
Leave this heart of clay
See you walk, walk away
Into the night
And through the rain
Into the half-light
And through the flame
If I could through myself
Set your spirit free
I'd lead your heart away
See you break, break away
Into the light
And to the day
To let it go
And so to fade away
To let it go
And so fade away
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping
Oh, no, no, no
If you should ask then maybe they'd
Tell you what I would say
True colors fly in blue and black
Bruised silken sky and burning flag
Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes
If I could, you know I would
If I could, I would
Let it go...
This desparation
Dislocation
Separation
Condemnation
Revelation
In temptation
Isolation
Desolation
Let it go
And so fade away
To let it go
And so fade away
To let it go
And so to fade away
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping
Oh, no, no, no
Close your eyes so you don't feel them
They don't need to see you cry
I can't promise I will heal you
But if you want to I will try
Sing this summer serenade
The past is done, we've been betrayed
It's true
Some might say the truth will out
But I believe without a doubt
In you
You were there for summer dreaming
And you gave me what I need
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
For eternity
Yesterday when we were walking
You talked about your mom and dad
What they did that made you happy
What they did that made you sad
We sat and watched the sun go down
Then picked a star before we lost
The moon
Youth is wasted on the young
Before you know it's come and gone
Too soon
You were there for summer dreaming
And you gave me what I need
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
For eternity
To sing this summer serenade
The past is done, we've been betrayed
It's true
Youth is wasted on the young
Before you know it's come and gone
Too soon
You were there for summer dreaming
And you are a friend indeed
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
You were there for summer dreaming
And you are a friend indeed
And I know you find your freedom
Eventually
For eternity
For eternity
They don't need to see you cry
I can't promise I will heal you
But if you want to I will try
Sing this summer serenade
The past is done, we've been betrayed
It's true
Some might say the truth will out
But I believe without a doubt
In you
You were there for summer dreaming
And you gave me what I need
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
For eternity
Yesterday when we were walking
You talked about your mom and dad
What they did that made you happy
What they did that made you sad
We sat and watched the sun go down
Then picked a star before we lost
The moon
Youth is wasted on the young
Before you know it's come and gone
Too soon
You were there for summer dreaming
And you gave me what I need
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
For eternity
To sing this summer serenade
The past is done, we've been betrayed
It's true
Youth is wasted on the young
Before you know it's come and gone
Too soon
You were there for summer dreaming
And you are a friend indeed
And I hope you find your freedom
For eternity
You were there for summer dreaming
And you are a friend indeed
And I know you find your freedom
Eventually
For eternity
For eternity
Seite 15 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema