Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
-oje da könnte ich nun so viele auskramen....
The time imperfect (AFI)
I cannot leave here, I cannot stay,
Forever haunted, more than afraid.
Asphyxiate on words I would say,
I'm drawn to a blackened sky as I turn blue.
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
I cannot stay here, I cannot leave,
Just like all I loved, I make believe.
Imagine hard, I disappear, seems,
No one will appear, here and make me real.
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams.)
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams.)
You don't care that it haunts me.
Oh,
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
Just how much this, hurts me.
Just how much you...
Morningstar
I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing through the melting walls.
Who will be the first to begin their fall?
Or will we become one?
Am I the star beneath the stairs?
Am I a ghost upon the stage?
Am I your anything?
I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing bright before descent
And in the morning there is nothing left but what’s inside of me.
And I don’t want to die tonight; will you believe in me?
And I don’t want to fall into the light.
Will you wish upon?
Will you walk upon me?
I don’t want to die tonight.
Will you.
HURT(NIN)
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that’s real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear my crown of s**t
On my liar’s chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stain of time
The feeling disappears
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
The Burning Red
I see the sun begin to rise
And I'm blinded too
I've seen the world thru
jaded eyes that I'm crying thru
I've watched the darkness hypnotize
And confided
Hold on I'm falling can't
Breathe anymore
An ocean has opened
These scars need to
Heal over
Caress the needle prick in my EYE
The tears fell like rain
I've rode the Phoenix as she glides
And I've gone insane
I've seen the light of suicide
And I'm dying
Hold on I'm falling can't
Breathe anymore
An ocean has opened
These scars need to
Heal over
Colder and colder
Just hold onto me
Quadrat Im Kreis
Wizo
Hin und wieder stell' ich fest, daß ich nicht mehr lachen kann
über sachen, die ich früher lustig fand
hin und wieder merk' ich auch, daß ich keine menschen brauch'
und lieber ganz alleine bin
doch der schmerz ist zuckersüß
und irgendwie auch so vertraut
ich hab' mich dran gewöhnt
so fehlt zur letzten konsequenz
einmal mehr das bißchen mut
und die paradoxe wut darüber wird im traum ertränkt
von der beschissenen leichtigkeit des scheins
hin und wieder wird mir klar, daß alles anders geworden ist
als es scheint, daß es früher einmal war
hin und wieder spüre ich, daß ich die sonne nicht mehr mag
weil ich das helle licht nicht mehr ertrag'
(refrain)
wie ein quadrat in einem kreis
eck' ich immer wieder an
obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß,
daß ich niemals ändern kann,
was sich niemals ändern wird
weil das schlechte immer bleibt
und doch die sonne wieder scheint
scheißegal, was auch passiert
wie ein quadrat in einem kreis
eck' ich immer wieder an
obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß,
daß ich niemals ändern kann,
was sich niemals ändern wird
weil das schlechte immer bleibt
und doch die sonne wieder scheint
immer wieder stell' ich fest
daß das hin und wieder immer öfter
ständig - ist
The time imperfect (AFI)
I cannot leave here, I cannot stay,
Forever haunted, more than afraid.
Asphyxiate on words I would say,
I'm drawn to a blackened sky as I turn blue.
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
I cannot stay here, I cannot leave,
Just like all I loved, I make believe.
Imagine hard, I disappear, seems,
No one will appear, here and make me real.
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams.)
I'd tell you how it haunts me,
(cuts through my day, and sinks into my dreams.)
You don't care that it haunts me.
Oh,
There are no flowers, no not this time,
There'll be no angels gracing the lines,
Just these stark words, I find.
I'd show a smile, but i'm too weak,
I'd share with you could I only speak,
Just how much this, hurts me.
Just how much this, hurts me.
Just how much you...
Morningstar
I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing through the melting walls.
Who will be the first to begin their fall?
Or will we become one?
Am I the star beneath the stairs?
Am I a ghost upon the stage?
Am I your anything?
I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing bright before descent
And in the morning there is nothing left but what’s inside of me.
And I don’t want to die tonight; will you believe in me?
And I don’t want to fall into the light.
Will you wish upon?
Will you walk upon me?
I don’t want to die tonight.
Will you.
HURT(NIN)
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that’s real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear my crown of s**t
On my liar’s chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stain of time
The feeling disappears
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
The Burning Red
I see the sun begin to rise
And I'm blinded too
I've seen the world thru
jaded eyes that I'm crying thru
I've watched the darkness hypnotize
And confided
Hold on I'm falling can't
Breathe anymore
An ocean has opened
These scars need to
Heal over
Caress the needle prick in my EYE
The tears fell like rain
I've rode the Phoenix as she glides
And I've gone insane
I've seen the light of suicide
And I'm dying
Hold on I'm falling can't
Breathe anymore
An ocean has opened
These scars need to
Heal over
Colder and colder
Just hold onto me
Quadrat Im Kreis
Wizo
Hin und wieder stell' ich fest, daß ich nicht mehr lachen kann
über sachen, die ich früher lustig fand
hin und wieder merk' ich auch, daß ich keine menschen brauch'
und lieber ganz alleine bin
doch der schmerz ist zuckersüß
und irgendwie auch so vertraut
ich hab' mich dran gewöhnt
so fehlt zur letzten konsequenz
einmal mehr das bißchen mut
und die paradoxe wut darüber wird im traum ertränkt
von der beschissenen leichtigkeit des scheins
hin und wieder wird mir klar, daß alles anders geworden ist
als es scheint, daß es früher einmal war
hin und wieder spüre ich, daß ich die sonne nicht mehr mag
weil ich das helle licht nicht mehr ertrag'
(refrain)
wie ein quadrat in einem kreis
eck' ich immer wieder an
obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß,
daß ich niemals ändern kann,
was sich niemals ändern wird
weil das schlechte immer bleibt
und doch die sonne wieder scheint
scheißegal, was auch passiert
wie ein quadrat in einem kreis
eck' ich immer wieder an
obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß,
daß ich niemals ändern kann,
was sich niemals ändern wird
weil das schlechte immer bleibt
und doch die sonne wieder scheint
immer wieder stell' ich fest
daß das hin und wieder immer öfter
ständig - ist
es ist für Dich ... weil mir nichts mehr bleibt als die Erinnerung
lyric
von Nick Lanchey ...
I don't know what it is tonight
Your smile, your eyes, yeah
Even in a candlelight
You shine so bright
And you're so beautiful
More beautiful than you've ever been
I catch my breath
And fall in love again
I can't imagine where I'll be without you with me
I need you every day more than words can say
I want you in the life
And for all the life
This night will never end
You take my hand
And I fall in love again
I've been sure that a miracle
could've brought you here to me
When I'm with you
Heaven's all I see
All I see
Caught up in ever touch
I feel the rush of this moment back when we're here
Each time we kiss
I fall in love again
I can't resist
I fall in love again
lyric
von Nick Lanchey ...
I don't know what it is tonight
Your smile, your eyes, yeah
Even in a candlelight
You shine so bright
And you're so beautiful
More beautiful than you've ever been
I catch my breath
And fall in love again
I can't imagine where I'll be without you with me
I need you every day more than words can say
I want you in the life
And for all the life
This night will never end
You take my hand
And I fall in love again
I've been sure that a miracle
could've brought you here to me
When I'm with you
Heaven's all I see
All I see
Caught up in ever touch
I feel the rush of this moment back when we're here
Each time we kiss
I fall in love again
I can't resist
I fall in love again
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blind and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind but then I knew it,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I can not live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.(X2)
James Blunt
:heulen: würdet ihr auch euren angebeteten/verflossenen, wie auch immer, am liebsten lauter gedichte und lieder schicken?
mich ist es heute überkommen und ich habe "ihm" dies hier geschickt, auch wenn es wahrscheinlich ein fehler ist :schief:
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blind and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind but then I knew it,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I can not live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.(2x)
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.(X2)
James Blunt
:heulen: würdet ihr auch euren angebeteten/verflossenen, wie auch immer, am liebsten lauter gedichte und lieder schicken?
mich ist es heute überkommen und ich habe "ihm" dies hier geschickt, auch wenn es wahrscheinlich ein fehler ist :schief:
Heaven - Gotthard
Show me the way to your heart
I am searching
But I‘ m drifting apart
Everthings gone far away
Here were standing now
With no words left to say
Gave you power
Fell on the floor
Silence, never thought you hurt so bad
In darkest hours
Slept at your door
Wishing all would be just like before
Let me find my peace in Heaven
Let me find my way- back home
I want this love to last forever
And back together, rise once again
From the ashes to the Sky
Has someone taken my place
Am I falling
Was it our last embrace
Now youre asking me for some more time
I am trying to survive
Victim of my desire
I keep on running
Im up all night
Times, I never thought they hurt so bad
In darkest hours
Stand by yout door
Wishing all would be just like before
Show me the way to your heart
I am searching
But I‘ m drifting apart
Everthings gone far away
Here were standing now
With no words left to say
Gave you power
Fell on the floor
Silence, never thought you hurt so bad
In darkest hours
Slept at your door
Wishing all would be just like before
Let me find my peace in Heaven
Let me find my way- back home
I want this love to last forever
And back together, rise once again
From the ashes to the Sky
Has someone taken my place
Am I falling
Was it our last embrace
Now youre asking me for some more time
I am trying to survive
Victim of my desire
I keep on running
Im up all night
Times, I never thought they hurt so bad
In darkest hours
Stand by yout door
Wishing all would be just like before
Das ganze Lied kenne ich nicht, und ich habe bisher auch nicht
nachgeguckt, aber meiner Meinung nach ist die Stelle, die ich mir
gemerkt habe, so schön, dass ich den Rest nicht mehr brauche.
Vielleicht ist es sogar die Schönste Stelle. Es ist von Katie Melua
und heißt 9 Million bicycles. (Ich hoffe, dass Interpret und Titel richtig
geschrieben sind und dass mir der Text ebenfalls richtig in Erinnerung
geblieben ist)
There are 9 Million bicyles in Beijing
that's a fact, that's a thing you can't deny,
as the fact that I will love you till I die.
nachgeguckt, aber meiner Meinung nach ist die Stelle, die ich mir
gemerkt habe, so schön, dass ich den Rest nicht mehr brauche.
Vielleicht ist es sogar die Schönste Stelle. Es ist von Katie Melua
und heißt 9 Million bicycles. (Ich hoffe, dass Interpret und Titel richtig
geschrieben sind und dass mir der Text ebenfalls richtig in Erinnerung
geblieben ist)
There are 9 Million bicyles in Beijing
that's a fact, that's a thing you can't deny,
as the fact that I will love you till I die.
Muehli
Ich finde dieses Lied super
Lostprophets - Last train home (Englisch)
One! Two! Three!
To every broken heart in here
Love was once a part, but now it's disappeared
She told me that it's all a part of the choices that you make
Even when you think you're right
You have to give to take
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
I wonder if you're listening
Picking up on the signals
Sent back from within
Sometimes it feels like I don't really know whats going on
Time and time again it seems like everything is wrong in here
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
Well we sing if we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing if it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason to ever fall in love
But we sing
If we're going no where
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing with out a reason to never fall in love
To never fall in love again
Lostprophets - Last train home (Deutsch)
Als er verschwindet
Keine Zeit mehr um sich Sorgen zu machen
Keine Zeit mehr heute
Aber wir singen
Wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund
Um uns jemals zu verlieben
Ich frage mich ob du zuhörst
Die Signale empfangend
Die von innen zurückgeschickt werden
Manchmal fühlt es sich an als ob ich nicht wirklich weiß was los ist
Immer wieder scheint es als ob alles hier falsch wäre
Aber es gibt immer noch morgen
Vergiss das Leid
Und ich kann den letzten Zug nach Hause nehmen
Beobachte wie der Tag vorüberzieht
Als er verschwindet
Keine Zeit mehr um sich Sorgen zu machen
Keine Zeit mehr heute
Aber wir singen
Wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund
Um uns jemals zu verlieben
Nun wir singen wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund um uns niemals zu verlieben
Um uns niemals wieder zu verlieben
Lostprophets - Last train home (Englisch)
One! Two! Three!
To every broken heart in here
Love was once a part, but now it's disappeared
She told me that it's all a part of the choices that you make
Even when you think you're right
You have to give to take
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
I wonder if you're listening
Picking up on the signals
Sent back from within
Sometimes it feels like I don't really know whats going on
Time and time again it seems like everything is wrong in here
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home
Watch it pass the day
As it fades away
No more time to care
No more time, today
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love
Well we sing if we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing if it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason to ever fall in love
But we sing
If we're going no where
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing with out a reason to never fall in love
To never fall in love again
Lostprophets - Last train home (Deutsch)
Als er verschwindet
Keine Zeit mehr um sich Sorgen zu machen
Keine Zeit mehr heute
Aber wir singen
Wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund
Um uns jemals zu verlieben
Ich frage mich ob du zuhörst
Die Signale empfangend
Die von innen zurückgeschickt werden
Manchmal fühlt es sich an als ob ich nicht wirklich weiß was los ist
Immer wieder scheint es als ob alles hier falsch wäre
Aber es gibt immer noch morgen
Vergiss das Leid
Und ich kann den letzten Zug nach Hause nehmen
Beobachte wie der Tag vorüberzieht
Als er verschwindet
Keine Zeit mehr um sich Sorgen zu machen
Keine Zeit mehr heute
Aber wir singen
Wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund
Um uns jemals zu verlieben
Nun wir singen wenn wir nirgendwo hingehen
Ja wir singen
Wenn es nicht genug ist
Und wir singen
Singen ohne Grund um uns niemals zu verlieben
Um uns niemals wieder zu verlieben
ALS UNSER HASS NOCH LIEBE WAR .......
alles liegt in Trümmern
ein Königreich zerstört
und niemand ist geblieben
der meine Tränen hört
es führen keine Wege
zurück in diese Zeit
den jeder Schritt in deine Richtung
ist ein Schritt zu weit...
und ich sehe einen Spiegel
und in ihm seh ich ein Gesicht
doch ich kann mich kaum erkennen
frag mich bin das wirklich ich
denn der Mensch in diesem Spiegel
ist nicht mehr so wie er mal war
ist nicht mehr so wie ich ihn sah
als unser Hass noch Liebe war...
die Liebe ist erfroren
begraben unter Eis
dafür dass wir uns liebten
nur noch der Hass Beweis
wir haben keine Zeugen
die Vergangenheit
denn ausser uns weiß niemand
von dieser Einsamkeit...
und ich sehe einen Spiegel....
dieser Mond war eine Sonne...
dieser Nebel freies Land....
diese Asche weisser Schnee...
jeder Zweifel ein Vulkan....
dieser Kerl war mein Zuhause...
diese Finsterniss an Licht
dieses Gitter war ein Fenster...
und diese Normen gab es nicht....
und ich sehe einen Spiegel...
alles liegt in Trümmern
ein Königreich zerstört
und niemand ist geblieben
der meine Tränen hört
es führen keine Wege
zurück in diese Zeit
den jeder Schritt in deine Richtung
ist ein Schritt zu weit...
und ich sehe einen Spiegel
und in ihm seh ich ein Gesicht
doch ich kann mich kaum erkennen
frag mich bin das wirklich ich
denn der Mensch in diesem Spiegel
ist nicht mehr so wie er mal war
ist nicht mehr so wie ich ihn sah
als unser Hass noch Liebe war...
die Liebe ist erfroren
begraben unter Eis
dafür dass wir uns liebten
nur noch der Hass Beweis
wir haben keine Zeugen
die Vergangenheit
denn ausser uns weiß niemand
von dieser Einsamkeit...
und ich sehe einen Spiegel....
dieser Mond war eine Sonne...
dieser Nebel freies Land....
diese Asche weisser Schnee...
jeder Zweifel ein Vulkan....
dieser Kerl war mein Zuhause...
diese Finsterniss an Licht
dieses Gitter war ein Fenster...
und diese Normen gab es nicht....
und ich sehe einen Spiegel...
VORBEI.............
nichts ist wie immer auch wenn es so scheint
plötzlich wachst du auf und bist allein
die Straßen sind noch grau es ist wie jedes Jahr
die Uhr sie bleibt nicht stehn du bist allein
eben noch warst du ein Teil der schönen Welt - der Unendlichkeit
grade noch warst du ein Stück der Ewigkeit - schon Vergangenheit
ES IST VORBEI......ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI......
wieder stehst du auf und schaust zum Fenster raus
alles ist noch so wies früher war
der TagNacht wird so laut und will in dein Gesicht
du ziehst den Vorhang zu und du bleibst wach
eben noch warst du ein Teil der schönen Welt - der Unendlichkeit
grade noch warst du ein Stück der Ewigkeit - schon Vergangenheit
ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI.....
nichts ist wie immer auch wenn es so scheint
plötzlich wachst du auf und bist allein
die Straßen sind noch grau es ist wie jedes Jahr
die Uhr sie bleibt nicht stehn du bist allein
eben noch warst du ein Teil der schönen Welt - der Unendlichkeit
grade noch warst du ein Stück der Ewigkeit - schon Vergangenheit
ES IST VORBEI......ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI......
wieder stehst du auf und schaust zum Fenster raus
alles ist noch so wies früher war
der TagNacht wird so laut und will in dein Gesicht
du ziehst den Vorhang zu und du bleibst wach
eben noch warst du ein Teil der schönen Welt - der Unendlichkeit
grade noch warst du ein Stück der Ewigkeit - schon Vergangenheit
ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI.....ES IST VORBEI.....
Zero 7 - Home und/oder Passing By
schreibe hier mal keinen text da ich ihn a) nicht auswendig weiß und b er eigentlich nur durch die musik lebt...
schreibe hier mal keinen text da ich ihn a) nicht auswendig weiß und b er eigentlich nur durch die musik lebt...
Ich hab dich niemals vergessen ( M. Reim)
Ich seh Dich vor mir wieder so ne Nacht
In Gedanken an Dich bin ich aufgewacht
Was du jetzt wohl machst bist du glücklich wo du bist
Auch wenn ich es nie gesagt hab, hab ich dich oft sehr vermisst
Wenn du willst dann könnten wir uns doch mal wieder sehn
wenn du willst dann kann's von mir aus ewig weiter gehen
Ref)
Ich hab dich niemals vergessen
und wie lang' ist das jetzt her
Hab dich niemals vergessen
ich mochte dich so sehr
wenn wir uns wieder sehn
was würde dann geschehn
Ich hab dich niemals vergessen
Ist es wahr das große Liebe niemals ganz vergeht
Eswenn es ganz vorbei ist da im Herz was überlebt
wenn ich an uns denke ist nichts böses mehr dabei
auch wenn wir uns für frei erklären sind wir lange noch nicht frei
Wenn du willst dann könnten wir uns doch mal wieder sehn
Wenn du willst dann kann's von mir aus ewig weiter geh'n
Ref.)
Ich hab...
Hast du lust das wir uns nochmal sehn
als alte freunde oder so
hast du lust die Zeit zurück zudrehen
vieleicht gelingt das ja uns beiden
sag mal wäre das nicht schön
Ref.)
Wenn wir uns wieder sehn was würde dann geschehen
Ich hab...
Ich seh Dich vor mir wieder so ne Nacht
In Gedanken an Dich bin ich aufgewacht
Was du jetzt wohl machst bist du glücklich wo du bist
Auch wenn ich es nie gesagt hab, hab ich dich oft sehr vermisst
Wenn du willst dann könnten wir uns doch mal wieder sehn
wenn du willst dann kann's von mir aus ewig weiter gehen
Ref)
Ich hab dich niemals vergessen
und wie lang' ist das jetzt her
Hab dich niemals vergessen
ich mochte dich so sehr
wenn wir uns wieder sehn
was würde dann geschehn
Ich hab dich niemals vergessen
Ist es wahr das große Liebe niemals ganz vergeht
Eswenn es ganz vorbei ist da im Herz was überlebt
wenn ich an uns denke ist nichts böses mehr dabei
auch wenn wir uns für frei erklären sind wir lange noch nicht frei
Wenn du willst dann könnten wir uns doch mal wieder sehn
Wenn du willst dann kann's von mir aus ewig weiter geh'n
Ref.)
Ich hab...
Hast du lust das wir uns nochmal sehn
als alte freunde oder so
hast du lust die Zeit zurück zudrehen
vieleicht gelingt das ja uns beiden
sag mal wäre das nicht schön
Ref.)
Wenn wir uns wieder sehn was würde dann geschehen
Ich hab...
Songtext:
Ich würd mein Augenlicht geben um dich zu sehn,
gern meine beiden Beine verlieren um in dein Leben zu gehn,
scheiß auf’s Rap–Geschäft,ich wander aus.
und wenn wir keinen Platz zum schlafen haben dann crash ich bei Bekannten zu Haus.
Hab keine Sorgen denn wir schaffen das schon.
Du und ich gegen die Welt, aber wir machen das schon.
Wenn kein Essen und Trinken auf unserem Tisch ist weil das Geld zu knapp ist,
wir gehen ins Bett, halten uns fest und vergessen es,denn ich hab dich.
Will nie mehr an was anderes denken, niemals meine Seele und Vertrauen jemand anderem schenken,
ich will nie mehr deine Nähe vermissen. Nichts ist besser als Chicken Manda und Brühwürfelreis aus deiner kitchen.
Du musst nie wieder allein auf mich warten, ich bin bei dir heut Nacht, nichts ist schöner als neben dir einzuschlafen.
Ich lieb dich über alles in der Welt, ich will Leben und Sterben mit dir teilen...doch wer weiß:
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Du gibst mehr als ich, Liebe und Gott sind erklärt durch dich.
Du rettest mich. Ohne dein reines Herz hätte ich nichts.
Ich fall immer wieder auf die Knie, fleh zu Gott, dass ich dich lieben darf und nie verliere.
Und ich wein mir die Seele aus dem Leib weil ich dich so vermisse,
schrei deinen Namen nachts in meinen Träumen, heul in mein Kissen,
wart auf ein Wort von deinen Lippen, nur ein Lächeln, nur ein Nicken,
nur eine Berührung, nur ein Bisschen, ein Kuss ist alles um mein Leben zu retten.
Ich brauch nichts mehr und niemanden sonst...
doch wer weiß:
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Jeder Tag war durch dich gesegnet, jeder Augenblick ewig,
jeder Atemzug Nahrung für meine Seele. Durch deine Nähe kam Nähe zu Gott, ich verstand, dass mein Herz mich mehr leiten soll als mein Kopf.
Vielleicht war das deine Mission, von der du immer gesprochen hast.
Das Herz erst zu befreien, das du dann später gebrochen hast.
Das Ganze entzieht sich der eingeschränkten Verständnis.
Du weißt wahrscheinlich genauso wenig wie ich warum Liebe wie diese endet, warum Menschen sich finden und ganz ohne Grund verlieren.
Das ist himmlische Fügung ohne Vernunft.
Für die Zukunft fragst du deine Karten und ich muss warten.
Wenn’s im Plan von Allah ist, verkreuzen sich unsere Pfade.
Nächstes Mal ist vielleicht alles leichter, wir sind weiter,
haben mehr gesehen und mehr Basis für Zeit gemeinsam.
Mir scheint, wir vereint könnten Frieden für Welten finden,
doch vielleicht müssen wir Beide uns vorher erst selber finden.
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Ich würd mein Augenlicht geben um dich zu sehn,
gern meine beiden Beine verlieren um in dein Leben zu gehn,
scheiß auf’s Rap–Geschäft,ich wander aus.
und wenn wir keinen Platz zum schlafen haben dann crash ich bei Bekannten zu Haus.
Hab keine Sorgen denn wir schaffen das schon.
Du und ich gegen die Welt, aber wir machen das schon.
Wenn kein Essen und Trinken auf unserem Tisch ist weil das Geld zu knapp ist,
wir gehen ins Bett, halten uns fest und vergessen es,denn ich hab dich.
Will nie mehr an was anderes denken, niemals meine Seele und Vertrauen jemand anderem schenken,
ich will nie mehr deine Nähe vermissen. Nichts ist besser als Chicken Manda und Brühwürfelreis aus deiner kitchen.
Du musst nie wieder allein auf mich warten, ich bin bei dir heut Nacht, nichts ist schöner als neben dir einzuschlafen.
Ich lieb dich über alles in der Welt, ich will Leben und Sterben mit dir teilen...doch wer weiß:
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Du gibst mehr als ich, Liebe und Gott sind erklärt durch dich.
Du rettest mich. Ohne dein reines Herz hätte ich nichts.
Ich fall immer wieder auf die Knie, fleh zu Gott, dass ich dich lieben darf und nie verliere.
Und ich wein mir die Seele aus dem Leib weil ich dich so vermisse,
schrei deinen Namen nachts in meinen Träumen, heul in mein Kissen,
wart auf ein Wort von deinen Lippen, nur ein Lächeln, nur ein Nicken,
nur eine Berührung, nur ein Bisschen, ein Kuss ist alles um mein Leben zu retten.
Ich brauch nichts mehr und niemanden sonst...
doch wer weiß:
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Jeder Tag war durch dich gesegnet, jeder Augenblick ewig,
jeder Atemzug Nahrung für meine Seele. Durch deine Nähe kam Nähe zu Gott, ich verstand, dass mein Herz mich mehr leiten soll als mein Kopf.
Vielleicht war das deine Mission, von der du immer gesprochen hast.
Das Herz erst zu befreien, das du dann später gebrochen hast.
Das Ganze entzieht sich der eingeschränkten Verständnis.
Du weißt wahrscheinlich genauso wenig wie ich warum Liebe wie diese endet, warum Menschen sich finden und ganz ohne Grund verlieren.
Das ist himmlische Fügung ohne Vernunft.
Für die Zukunft fragst du deine Karten und ich muss warten.
Wenn’s im Plan von Allah ist, verkreuzen sich unsere Pfade.
Nächstes Mal ist vielleicht alles leichter, wir sind weiter,
haben mehr gesehen und mehr Basis für Zeit gemeinsam.
Mir scheint, wir vereint könnten Frieden für Welten finden,
doch vielleicht müssen wir Beide uns vorher erst selber finden.
Vielleicht geht’s dir besser ohne mich, vielleicht ist dein Leben ohne mich viel leichter oder nicht.
Wenn du weißt, was du willst bin ich der Letzte, der dich stoppt,
ich will nur wissen, dass du weißt, dass ich dich schätze.
Hab gerade gelsesen, dass man immer die Quellen angeben soll.
Also der Text "viel leichter" ist von "Curse" von seinem,
NEIN, von dem BESTEN Deutschen Album, dass es überhaupt gibt: "
"Von Innen nach Aussen" (2003)
Wer das Album nicht gehört hat, bzw. wer es nicht auf dem Rechner hat, der hat eine sehr sehr üble Reise in seinem Leben verpasst. :)
[ One Love ]
Also der Text "viel leichter" ist von "Curse" von seinem,
NEIN, von dem BESTEN Deutschen Album, dass es überhaupt gibt: "
"Von Innen nach Aussen" (2003)
Wer das Album nicht gehört hat, bzw. wer es nicht auf dem Rechner hat, der hat eine sehr sehr üble Reise in seinem Leben verpasst. :)
[ One Love ]
ich hörs mir mal an , ich kenn nur ein lied von curse und das heißt "und was ist jetzt" oder so
Immer wenn ich die Schnauze, auf gut deutsch voll habe von al dem Leiden denke ich daran es ihr Hheim zu zahlen :P
Die Ärzte - Zu spät!
Warum hast Du mir das angetan?
Ich hab's von einem Bekannten erfahren:
Du hast jetzt einen neuen Freund,
zwei Wochen lang hab ich nur geweint!
Jetzt schaust Du weg, grüßt mich nicht mehr,
und ich lieb' Dich immer noch so sehr!
Ich weiß was Dir an Ihm gefällt:
Ich bin arm und er hat Geld!
Du liebst ihn nur, weil er ein Auto hat,
und nicht wie ich ein klappriges Damenrad!
Refrain: Doch eines Tages werd' ich mich rächen,
Ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen,
dann bin Ich ein Star, der in der Zeitung steht,
und dann tut es Dir leid, doch dann ist es zu spät!
Zu spät!
Du bist mit Ihm im Theater gewesen
Ich hab' Dir nur Fix und Foxi vorgelesen
Du warst mit im essen, natürlich im Ritz
Bei mir gabs nur Currywurst mit Pommes Frites!
Der Gedanke bringt mich ins Grab!
Er kriegt das, was ich nicht hab'!
Ich hasse ihn, wenn es das gibt, so wie ich dich vorher geliebt!
Ich wollte ihn verprügeln, deinen Supermann
ich wußte nicht, das er auch Karate kann!
Refrain: Doch eines Tages werd' ich mich rächen,
Ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen,
dann bin Ich ein Star, der in der Zeitung steht,
und dann tut es Dir leid, doch dann ist es zu spät!
Doch eines Tages werd ich mich rächen,
ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen
dann bin ich ein Star und Du läufst hinter mir her.
Doch dann ist es zu spät, dann kenn' ich dich nicht mehr.
Zu spät!
:evil: :party: :party: :party: :party: :evil:
Die Ärzte - Zu spät!
Warum hast Du mir das angetan?
Ich hab's von einem Bekannten erfahren:
Du hast jetzt einen neuen Freund,
zwei Wochen lang hab ich nur geweint!
Jetzt schaust Du weg, grüßt mich nicht mehr,
und ich lieb' Dich immer noch so sehr!
Ich weiß was Dir an Ihm gefällt:
Ich bin arm und er hat Geld!
Du liebst ihn nur, weil er ein Auto hat,
und nicht wie ich ein klappriges Damenrad!
Refrain: Doch eines Tages werd' ich mich rächen,
Ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen,
dann bin Ich ein Star, der in der Zeitung steht,
und dann tut es Dir leid, doch dann ist es zu spät!
Zu spät!
Du bist mit Ihm im Theater gewesen
Ich hab' Dir nur Fix und Foxi vorgelesen
Du warst mit im essen, natürlich im Ritz
Bei mir gabs nur Currywurst mit Pommes Frites!
Der Gedanke bringt mich ins Grab!
Er kriegt das, was ich nicht hab'!
Ich hasse ihn, wenn es das gibt, so wie ich dich vorher geliebt!
Ich wollte ihn verprügeln, deinen Supermann
ich wußte nicht, das er auch Karate kann!
Refrain: Doch eines Tages werd' ich mich rächen,
Ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen,
dann bin Ich ein Star, der in der Zeitung steht,
und dann tut es Dir leid, doch dann ist es zu spät!
Doch eines Tages werd ich mich rächen,
ich werd' die Herzen aller Mädchen brechen
dann bin ich ein Star und Du läufst hinter mir her.
Doch dann ist es zu spät, dann kenn' ich dich nicht mehr.
Zu spät!
:evil: :party: :party: :party: :party: :evil:
Der Song ist von der Handlung her ziemlich heftig aber er hilft =)
Where the wild roses grow - Nick Cave
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild
When he knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me that I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I've seen
I said: "Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?"
On the second day he came with a single red rose
He said: "Give me your loss and your sorrow?"
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
"If I show you the roses will you follow?"
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me that I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt above me with a rock in his fist
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
She lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said "All beauty must die"
And I lent down and planted a rose between her teeth
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
My name was Eliza Day...
For my name was Eliza Day....
Where the wild roses grow - Nick Cave
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild
When he knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me that I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I've seen
I said: "Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?"
On the second day he came with a single red rose
He said: "Give me your loss and your sorrow?"
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
"If I show you the roses will you follow?"
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me that I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt above me with a rock in his fist
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
She lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said "All beauty must die"
And I lent down and planted a rose between her teeth
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Eliza Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Eliza Day
My name was Eliza Day...
For my name was Eliza Day....
Artist: jennifer holiday
Song: and i am telling you
And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best girl I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't want to be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you, you're gonna love me.
Ooh, you're gonna love me.
And I am telling you
I'm not going,
Even though the rough times are showing.
There's just no way,
There's no way.
We're part of the same place.
We're part of the same time.
We both share the same blood.
We both have the same mind.
And time and time we have so much to share,
No, no, no,
No, no, no,
I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin'
And findin' that there's nobody there.
Darling, there's no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
I'm not livin' without you.
You see, there's just no way,
There's no way.
Tear down the mountains,
Yell, scream and shout.
You can say what you want,
I'm not walkin' out.
Stop all the rivers,
Push, strike, and kill.
I'm not gonna leave you,
There's no way I will.
And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best girl I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever, ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
Oh, I'm not livin' without you,
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't wanna be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you,
You're gonna love me.
Oh, hey, you're gonna love me,
Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me.
You're gonna love me.
ich find` in meinem fall "girl" besser ;) sonst heißt es "man"
Song: and i am telling you
And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best girl I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't want to be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you, you're gonna love me.
Ooh, you're gonna love me.
And I am telling you
I'm not going,
Even though the rough times are showing.
There's just no way,
There's no way.
We're part of the same place.
We're part of the same time.
We both share the same blood.
We both have the same mind.
And time and time we have so much to share,
No, no, no,
No, no, no,
I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin'
And findin' that there's nobody there.
Darling, there's no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
I'm not livin' without you.
You see, there's just no way,
There's no way.
Tear down the mountains,
Yell, scream and shout.
You can say what you want,
I'm not walkin' out.
Stop all the rivers,
Push, strike, and kill.
I'm not gonna leave you,
There's no way I will.
And I am telling you
I'm not going.
You're the best girl I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever, ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
Oh, I'm not livin' without you,
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't wanna be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you,
You're gonna love me.
Oh, hey, you're gonna love me,
Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me,
Love me.
You're gonna love me.
ich find` in meinem fall "girl" besser ;) sonst heißt es "man"
Taproot
April Suits
How could you abandon me?
I thought you'd always be
there for me
standing tall
one and one
for all.
My support modeling
rolling as a team.
But instead on our own
enemies of all
(chorus)
seasons's change the fallen rain
will wash the pain away.
Make amends to help understand
how to live
today.
It's not you're fault
I understand
Now I'm more a man.
You needed space to find yourself
and I'm in the same place now.
Living dreams
dreaming new
springing foward to:
"Choose a life
to get me by,
not a life that passes by"
(Chorus)
On we march in our April suits
On we march in our April boots
Nine Inch Nails
Every day is exactly the same
I believe I can see the future
Because I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream
I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound
I just do what I’ve been told
I really don’t want them to come around
Oh, no.
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same
I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I’m happy here
Sometimes, yeah, I still pretend
I can’t remember how this got started
But I can tell you exactly how it will end.
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same
(spoken)
I’m writing on a little piece of paper
I’m hoping someday you might find
Well, I’ll hide it behind something
They won’t look behind
I am still inside here
A little bit comes bleeding through
I wish this could have been any other way
But I just don’t know, I don’t know,
What else I can do…
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
(Every day) *repeat 4 times as Chorus is playing*
(There is no love) *repeat 2 times*
Every day is the same!
Nine Inch Nails
Right where it belongs
See the animal in his cage that you built,
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye,
Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?
See the safety of the life you have built,
Everything where it belongs
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart,
And it's all...right where it belongs
What if everything around you,
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks,
Would you find yourself...find yourself afraid to see?
What if all the world's inside of your head?
Just creations of your own
Your devils and your gods all the living and the dead
And you're really all alone
You can live in this illusion,
You can choose to believe.
You keep looking but you can't find the woods,
While you're hiding in the trees
What if everything around you,
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you used to know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks,
Would you find yourself...find yourself afraid to see?
April Suits
How could you abandon me?
I thought you'd always be
there for me
standing tall
one and one
for all.
My support modeling
rolling as a team.
But instead on our own
enemies of all
(chorus)
seasons's change the fallen rain
will wash the pain away.
Make amends to help understand
how to live
today.
It's not you're fault
I understand
Now I'm more a man.
You needed space to find yourself
and I'm in the same place now.
Living dreams
dreaming new
springing foward to:
"Choose a life
to get me by,
not a life that passes by"
(Chorus)
On we march in our April suits
On we march in our April boots
Nine Inch Nails
Every day is exactly the same
I believe I can see the future
Because I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream
I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound
I just do what I’ve been told
I really don’t want them to come around
Oh, no.
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same
I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I’m happy here
Sometimes, yeah, I still pretend
I can’t remember how this got started
But I can tell you exactly how it will end.
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same
(spoken)
I’m writing on a little piece of paper
I’m hoping someday you might find
Well, I’ll hide it behind something
They won’t look behind
I am still inside here
A little bit comes bleeding through
I wish this could have been any other way
But I just don’t know, I don’t know,
What else I can do…
Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
(Every day) *repeat 4 times as Chorus is playing*
(There is no love) *repeat 2 times*
Every day is the same!
Nine Inch Nails
Right where it belongs
See the animal in his cage that you built,
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye,
Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?
See the safety of the life you have built,
Everything where it belongs
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart,
And it's all...right where it belongs
What if everything around you,
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks,
Would you find yourself...find yourself afraid to see?
What if all the world's inside of your head?
Just creations of your own
Your devils and your gods all the living and the dead
And you're really all alone
You can live in this illusion,
You can choose to believe.
You keep looking but you can't find the woods,
While you're hiding in the trees
What if everything around you,
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you used to know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks,
Would you find yourself...find yourself afraid to see?
die ärzte - Kann es sein?
Wenn du eine triffst,
die wie keine ist;
fühlst, was lang in dir rumorte..
Wenn sie deine Welt
auf den Kopf dir stellt,
wo sind dann die richtigen Worte?
Kann das sein?
Ist sie nicht nur Schein?
Mach dir klar,
sie ist wahr!
Wenn du dich nicht traust,
dir den Weg verbaust,
wirst du nie die Wahrheit wissen..
So etwas kennst du nicht,
voll aus dem Gleichgewicht,
du fängst schon an sie zu vermissen..
Kann das sein?
Ist sie nicht nur Schein?
Mach dir klar,
sie ist wahr!
Alles was sie sagt,
alles was sie fragt
wollte von dir noch niemand wissen..
Jedes Wort aus ihrem Mund
nimmt dir den Atem und du willst sie augenblicklich küssen..
Kann das sein?
Sie ist nicht nur Schein.
Mir wird klar,
sie ist wahr!
die ärzte - Komm zurück
Ich bin allein.
Du bist nicht hier.
Ich bin allein und die Zeit steht still.
Warum bist Du nicht bei mir?
Du weißt, dass ich nichts anderes will.
Ich sitze hier und du rufst nicht an.
Du bist weit weg und suchst dein Glück.
Obwohl du mich nicht hören kannst,
sag ich dir: "Bitte, komm zurück!"
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Bitte, komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Du kannst nicht wissen wie das ist.
Vielleichst wirst du es nie verstehen..
Ich will nur, dass du bei mir bist.
Ich will dich endlich wiedersehen.
Ich sitze hier und ich bin allein
und langsam werde ich verrückt.
Ich kann nicht mehr alleine sein.
Oh bitte, oh bitte komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Ich bin allein.
Was soll ich hier?
Bitte, komm zurück zu mir!
Ich liege wach bis nachts um vier.
Bitte, komm zurück, zurück zu mir.
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte, komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte, komm zurück!
Wenn du eine triffst,
die wie keine ist;
fühlst, was lang in dir rumorte..
Wenn sie deine Welt
auf den Kopf dir stellt,
wo sind dann die richtigen Worte?
Kann das sein?
Ist sie nicht nur Schein?
Mach dir klar,
sie ist wahr!
Wenn du dich nicht traust,
dir den Weg verbaust,
wirst du nie die Wahrheit wissen..
So etwas kennst du nicht,
voll aus dem Gleichgewicht,
du fängst schon an sie zu vermissen..
Kann das sein?
Ist sie nicht nur Schein?
Mach dir klar,
sie ist wahr!
Alles was sie sagt,
alles was sie fragt
wollte von dir noch niemand wissen..
Jedes Wort aus ihrem Mund
nimmt dir den Atem und du willst sie augenblicklich küssen..
Kann das sein?
Sie ist nicht nur Schein.
Mir wird klar,
sie ist wahr!
die ärzte - Komm zurück
Ich bin allein.
Du bist nicht hier.
Ich bin allein und die Zeit steht still.
Warum bist Du nicht bei mir?
Du weißt, dass ich nichts anderes will.
Ich sitze hier und du rufst nicht an.
Du bist weit weg und suchst dein Glück.
Obwohl du mich nicht hören kannst,
sag ich dir: "Bitte, komm zurück!"
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Bitte, komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Du kannst nicht wissen wie das ist.
Vielleichst wirst du es nie verstehen..
Ich will nur, dass du bei mir bist.
Ich will dich endlich wiedersehen.
Ich sitze hier und ich bin allein
und langsam werde ich verrückt.
Ich kann nicht mehr alleine sein.
Oh bitte, oh bitte komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Ich bin allein.
Was soll ich hier?
Bitte, komm zurück zu mir!
Ich liege wach bis nachts um vier.
Bitte, komm zurück, zurück zu mir.
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte, komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Komm zurück!
Oh bitte, komm zurück!
ich finde wenn man liebeskummer hat ist kelly clarkson die absolute nummer eins.
kelly clarkson
beautiful disaster
He drowns in his dreams
An exquisite extreme I know
He's as damned as he seems
More Heaven than a heart could hold
And if I tried to save him
My whole world could cave in
Just ain't right
Just ain't right
Oh and I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
If I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful
Or just a beautiful disaster
He's magic and myth
As strong as what I believe
A tragedy with
More damage than a soul should see
And do I try to change him
So hard not to blame him
Hold on tight
Hold on tight
I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy hysterical
I'm waiting for some kind of miracle
Waiting so long
He's soft to the touch
But frayed at the ends he breaks
He's never enough
And still he's more than I can take
kelly clarkson
beautiful disaster
He drowns in his dreams
An exquisite extreme I know
He's as damned as he seems
More Heaven than a heart could hold
And if I tried to save him
My whole world could cave in
Just ain't right
Just ain't right
Oh and I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
If I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful
Or just a beautiful disaster
He's magic and myth
As strong as what I believe
A tragedy with
More damage than a soul should see
And do I try to change him
So hard not to blame him
Hold on tight
Hold on tight
I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy hysterical
I'm waiting for some kind of miracle
Waiting so long
He's soft to the touch
But frayed at the ends he breaks
He's never enough
And still he's more than I can take
Rammstein
Album: Sehnsucht
Song: Eifersucht
bin ich schöner
zerschneid mir das gesicht
bin ich stärker
brich feige mein genick
bin ich klüger
töte mich und iss mein hirn
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
bin ich ehrlicher
beiß mir die zunge ab
bin ich reicher
dann nimm mir alles
bin ich mutiger
töte mich und iss mein herz
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
doch leck den teller ab
es kocht die eifersucht
hab ich so glatte haut
zieh sie in streifen ab
hab ich die klaren augen
nimm mir das licht
hab ich die reine seele
töte sie in flammen
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
doch leck den teller ab
es kocht die eifersucht
Album: Sehnsucht
Song: Eifersucht
bin ich schöner
zerschneid mir das gesicht
bin ich stärker
brich feige mein genick
bin ich klüger
töte mich und iss mein hirn
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
bin ich ehrlicher
beiß mir die zunge ab
bin ich reicher
dann nimm mir alles
bin ich mutiger
töte mich und iss mein herz
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
doch leck den teller ab
es kocht die eifersucht
hab ich so glatte haut
zieh sie in streifen ab
hab ich die klaren augen
nimm mir das licht
hab ich die reine seele
töte sie in flammen
hab ich dein weib
töte mich und iss mich ganz auf
dann iss mich ganz auf
doch leck den teller ab
es kocht die eifersucht
Seite 16 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema