Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
und grad no mol än Song...
Patent Ochsner - Novämber
i loufe in e hammer
jedi zechprellerei flügt nadisna uf
dr novämber sugt mir mys rüggemarch uus
ds blatt het sech gwändet
& richtet sich gäge mi
myni schattesyte mueten i dir nid zue
die hesch du nid verdient
i touche unger - säg wartisch uf mi?
& im mai bin i wieder bi dir
ha zersch mys härz verlore
& schpeter my chopf
& jitz ou no mys gsicht
dr wind wäit vom norde & git mir dr räscht
vo au däm won i
grosszügig ha überluegt
myni schattesyte mueten i dir nid zue
die hesch du nid verdient
i touche unger - säg wartisch uf mi?
& im mai bin i wieder bi dir
LENIMAN
Patent Ochsner - Novämber
i loufe in e hammer
jedi zechprellerei flügt nadisna uf
dr novämber sugt mir mys rüggemarch uus
ds blatt het sech gwändet
& richtet sich gäge mi
myni schattesyte mueten i dir nid zue
die hesch du nid verdient
i touche unger - säg wartisch uf mi?
& im mai bin i wieder bi dir
ha zersch mys härz verlore
& schpeter my chopf
& jitz ou no mys gsicht
dr wind wäit vom norde & git mir dr räscht
vo au däm won i
grosszügig ha überluegt
myni schattesyte mueten i dir nid zue
die hesch du nid verdient
i touche unger - säg wartisch uf mi?
& im mai bin i wieder bi dir
LENIMAN
adragne
bei diesem lied aus der serie "ally mcbeal" kann man nichts anderes als heulen:
The End Of The World
Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
'Cause you don't love me anymore.
Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
It ended when I lost your love.
I wake up in the morning and I wonder
Why ev'rything's the same as it was.
I can't understand, no I can't understand
How life goes on the way it does
Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know know it's the end of the world
It ended when you said goodbye
Don't they know know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye
The End Of The World
Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
'Cause you don't love me anymore.
Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world
It ended when I lost your love.
I wake up in the morning and I wonder
Why ev'rything's the same as it was.
I can't understand, no I can't understand
How life goes on the way it does
Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know know it's the end of the world
It ended when you said goodbye
Don't they know know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye
adragne
Glashaus - Ohne dich
Langeweile besäuft sich,
Meilen weit
Ich zähl die Ringe
an meiner Hand.
Dort draußen alles dreht sich,
still um nichts herum
und ich male deine schatten an jede Wand
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Ich gab dir meine Liebe,
gab dir Zeit, Geduld und Geld;
Ich legte mein Leben
in deine kleine Welt.
Wer auch immer dir jetzt den Regen schenkt,
ich hoffe es geht ihm schlecht
Wer auch immer dich durch die Nacht bringt
bitte glaub ihm nicht.
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Es ist so ohne dich,
es ist so widerlich,
ich will das nicht;
Denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Es ist so ohne dich
Und wenn du einsam bist,
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Ich nähte mir einen Bettbezug
aus der Zeit die wir hatten;
Und trink mir alte Wunden an
so tief und allein.
Kein Berg den ich nicht versetzt hab
so zieh die Chance an den Haaren herbei
Für ein Leben lang zu leben
so wild und so frei.
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Es ist so ohne dich,
ich find das widerlich
ich will das nicht
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Es ist so ohne dich;
und wenn du einsam bist
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Langeweile besäuft sich,
Meilen weit
Ich zähl die Ringe
an meiner Hand.
Dort draußen alles dreht sich,
still um nichts herum
und ich male deine schatten an jede Wand
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Ich gab dir meine Liebe,
gab dir Zeit, Geduld und Geld;
Ich legte mein Leben
in deine kleine Welt.
Wer auch immer dir jetzt den Regen schenkt,
ich hoffe es geht ihm schlecht
Wer auch immer dich durch die Nacht bringt
bitte glaub ihm nicht.
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Es ist so ohne dich,
es ist so widerlich,
ich will das nicht;
Denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Es ist so ohne dich
Und wenn du einsam bist,
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Ich nähte mir einen Bettbezug
aus der Zeit die wir hatten;
Und trink mir alte Wunden an
so tief und allein.
Kein Berg den ich nicht versetzt hab
so zieh die Chance an den Haaren herbei
Für ein Leben lang zu leben
so wild und so frei.
Es kommt so anders als man denkt
Herz vergeben, Herz verschenkt
Es ist so ohne dich,
ich find das widerlich
ich will das nicht
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Es ist so ohne dich;
und wenn du einsam bist
denkst du vielleicht auch mal an mich?
Meine momentanen Lieblingslieder sind von Florian Ast, einem Schweizer Sänger. Sie sind auch im Dialekt gesungen. Ich werd sie aber für euch in Deutsch reinstellen :]
Traumfrau
Sie liegt in meinem Kopf - doch sie dreht sich nicht
Sie schaut, ich schaue - und doch dreht sie sich nicht weg von mir
Du tust mir weh
Die Gedanken machen Knöpfe - nur du könntest sie trennen
Beginne wieder zu klemmen - merke was ich spühre - und seh nicht durch
Ich suche dich
Vielleicht träume ich ja - doch du bist immer irgendwo
Ich überlege und überlege - und baue mir mein Grab
Ich suche dich - ich finde dich
Für immer möchte ich lieben dich
Für die Ewigkeit nur du und ich
Auch wenn ich nicht mehr da bin - und es hätte sein sollen
Dann verspreche ich dir - ich vergesse dich nie
Und wenn ich erwache - bist du nicht mehr da
Frage mich - es plagt mich
Laufe gestört umher - habe ja nichts in der Hand
Ich vermisse dich - vermisse dich
Soll ich jetzt ein lebenlang der Träumer sein
Und lieben dich - vergesse dich nie
Ist der vielleicht vergeben - möchte weiter leben
Aber leider - Ich schlafe ein
In diesem Traum hast du mir geschrieben - wir seien völlig verschieden
Ich steh auf dich - aber du nicht auf mich
Setze alles auf eine Karte - Ich schwöre ich werde warten
Und ich suche dich - vergesse dich nie
Für immer möchte ich dich lieben
Für ewig nur du und ich
Auch wenn ich nicht mehr da bin - und es hätte sein sollen
Dann verspreche ich dir - ich vergesse dich nie
Traumfrau
Sie liegt in meinem Kopf - doch sie dreht sich nicht
Sie schaut, ich schaue - und doch dreht sie sich nicht weg von mir
Du tust mir weh
Die Gedanken machen Knöpfe - nur du könntest sie trennen
Beginne wieder zu klemmen - merke was ich spühre - und seh nicht durch
Ich suche dich
Vielleicht träume ich ja - doch du bist immer irgendwo
Ich überlege und überlege - und baue mir mein Grab
Ich suche dich - ich finde dich
Für immer möchte ich lieben dich
Für die Ewigkeit nur du und ich
Auch wenn ich nicht mehr da bin - und es hätte sein sollen
Dann verspreche ich dir - ich vergesse dich nie
Und wenn ich erwache - bist du nicht mehr da
Frage mich - es plagt mich
Laufe gestört umher - habe ja nichts in der Hand
Ich vermisse dich - vermisse dich
Soll ich jetzt ein lebenlang der Träumer sein
Und lieben dich - vergesse dich nie
Ist der vielleicht vergeben - möchte weiter leben
Aber leider - Ich schlafe ein
In diesem Traum hast du mir geschrieben - wir seien völlig verschieden
Ich steh auf dich - aber du nicht auf mich
Setze alles auf eine Karte - Ich schwöre ich werde warten
Und ich suche dich - vergesse dich nie
Für immer möchte ich dich lieben
Für ewig nur du und ich
Auch wenn ich nicht mehr da bin - und es hätte sein sollen
Dann verspreche ich dir - ich vergesse dich nie
Christina Aguilera - The voice within EN&DE
Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall, ooh
Young girl it's alright
Your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly, ooh
When you're safe inside your room you tend to dream
Of a place where nothing's harder than it seems
No one ever wants to bother to explain
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within, ohh
Young girl don't hide
You'll never change if you just run away, ooh ohh
Young girl just hold tight
Soon you're gonna see your brighter day, ohh
Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you look outside, look inside to your soul
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within
Ohh yeah, ooh, yeah ohh
Life is a journey
It can take you anywhere you choose to go
As long as you're learning
You'll find all you'll ever need to know (Be strong)
You'll break it (Hold on)
You'll make it (Be strong)
Just don't forsake it because
No one can tell you what you can't do
No one can stop you
You know that I'm talking to you
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
And like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within
Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall
______________________________________________________________
Junges Mädchen weine nicht,
ich werde genau hier sein, wenn deine Welt beginnt zu fallen
junges Mädchen es ist alles in Ordnung,
deine Tränen werden trocknen, du wirst bald frei sein um zu fliegen
Wenn du sicher in deinem Zimmer bist, neigst du dazu zu träumen
von einem Ort, wo nichts schwerer ist als es scheint,
Niemand wird sich jemals mehr darum sorgen den Herzschmerz,
den das Leben bringen kann und was er bedeutet zu erklären
REFRAIN:
Wenn niemand da ist, der wie dein ältester Freund
In dein Inneres blickt, vertraue der inneren Stimme.
Dann wirst du die Kraft finden, die deinen Weg leiten wird
Du wirst lernen zu beginnen,der inneren Stimme zu vertrauen
Junges Mädchen versteck dich nicht,
du wirst dich niemals ändern, wenn du nur davon läufst,
junges Mädchen lass dich nur nicht beirren,
bald wirst du deine helleren Tage sehen
Jetzt,in einer Welt wo Unschuld scnell gefordert wird,
ist es so schwer seinen Standpunkt zu behaupten,wenn du so ängstlich bist,
niemand reicht dir eine Hand,damit du dich festhalten kannst
wenn du nach außen schaust,schau hinein zu deiner Seele
REFRAIN....
Das Leben ist eine Reise,es kann dich überall hinbringen,wo du wählst hinzugehen,
so lange du lernst,wirst du alles finden, was du jemals wissen musst,
(sei stark), du wirst es durchbrechen
(Halte durch), du wirst es schaffen,
gib es nur nicht auf weil....
....dir keiner sagen kann,was du nicht tun kannst,
....keiner dich stoppen kann,
REFRAIN
Junges Mädchen weine nicht.
Ich werde da sein wenn deine Welt zu zerbrechen droht
Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall, ooh
Young girl it's alright
Your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly, ooh
When you're safe inside your room you tend to dream
Of a place where nothing's harder than it seems
No one ever wants to bother to explain
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within, ohh
Young girl don't hide
You'll never change if you just run away, ooh ohh
Young girl just hold tight
Soon you're gonna see your brighter day, ohh
Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you look outside, look inside to your soul
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within
Ohh yeah, ooh, yeah ohh
Life is a journey
It can take you anywhere you choose to go
As long as you're learning
You'll find all you'll ever need to know (Be strong)
You'll break it (Hold on)
You'll make it (Be strong)
Just don't forsake it because
No one can tell you what you can't do
No one can stop you
You know that I'm talking to you
When there's no one else
Look inside yourself
And like your oldest friend just
Trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength
That will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to
Trust the voice within
Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall
______________________________________________________________
Junges Mädchen weine nicht,
ich werde genau hier sein, wenn deine Welt beginnt zu fallen
junges Mädchen es ist alles in Ordnung,
deine Tränen werden trocknen, du wirst bald frei sein um zu fliegen
Wenn du sicher in deinem Zimmer bist, neigst du dazu zu träumen
von einem Ort, wo nichts schwerer ist als es scheint,
Niemand wird sich jemals mehr darum sorgen den Herzschmerz,
den das Leben bringen kann und was er bedeutet zu erklären
REFRAIN:
Wenn niemand da ist, der wie dein ältester Freund
In dein Inneres blickt, vertraue der inneren Stimme.
Dann wirst du die Kraft finden, die deinen Weg leiten wird
Du wirst lernen zu beginnen,der inneren Stimme zu vertrauen
Junges Mädchen versteck dich nicht,
du wirst dich niemals ändern, wenn du nur davon läufst,
junges Mädchen lass dich nur nicht beirren,
bald wirst du deine helleren Tage sehen
Jetzt,in einer Welt wo Unschuld scnell gefordert wird,
ist es so schwer seinen Standpunkt zu behaupten,wenn du so ängstlich bist,
niemand reicht dir eine Hand,damit du dich festhalten kannst
wenn du nach außen schaust,schau hinein zu deiner Seele
REFRAIN....
Das Leben ist eine Reise,es kann dich überall hinbringen,wo du wählst hinzugehen,
so lange du lernst,wirst du alles finden, was du jemals wissen musst,
(sei stark), du wirst es durchbrechen
(Halte durch), du wirst es schaffen,
gib es nur nicht auf weil....
....dir keiner sagen kann,was du nicht tun kannst,
....keiner dich stoppen kann,
REFRAIN
Junges Mädchen weine nicht.
Ich werde da sein wenn deine Welt zu zerbrechen droht
Dido - Sand In My Shoes EN&DE
Two weeks away it feels like the world should've changed
But I'm home now
And things still look the same
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow till unpack
Try to forget for one more night
That I'm back in my flat on the road
Where the cars never stop going through the night
To real life where I can't watch sunset
I don't have time
I don't have time
[Chorus:]
I've still got sand in my shoes
And I can't shake the thought of you
I shake it all, forget you
Why, why would I want to
I know we said goodbye
Anything else would've been confused but I wanna see you again
Tomorrow's back to work down to sanitation
Try to remind myself that I could get on a plain and fly away
From the road where the cars never stop going trough the night
To the live where I can watch the sunset
And take my time
Take up our time
[Chorus]
I wanna see you again
Two weeks away, all it takes to change in time around by falling
I walked away and never said that I wanted to see again
[Chorus x2]
I wanna see you again
I wanna see you again
______________________________
Ich war zwei Wochen weg, es fühlt sich an, als ob die Welt sich geändert haben sollte
Aber ich bin jetzt zu Hause und die Dinge stehen immer noch gleich
Ich denke, ich verlasse es morgen wieder, bevor ich ausgepackt habe
Versuche für noch eine Nacht zu vergessen
Dass ich zurück bin in meiner Wohnung
Wo die Autos nachts nicht aufhören, vorbei zu fahren
Zu einem Leben, in dem ich den Sonnenuntergang nicht sehen kann
Ich habe keine Zeit, ich habe keine Zeit
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
Morgen werde ich wieder arbeiten und zu klarem Verstand kommen
Sollte ein Bad nehmen und dann die Unordnung aufräumen, die ich hiergelassen habe
Versuche, mich zu erinnern, dass ich hier glücklich war
Bevor ich wusste, dass ich ins Flugzeug steigen und wegfliegen konnte
Von der Straße, in der die Autos nachts nicht aufhören, vorbei zu fahren
Zu einem Leben, in dem ich den Sonnenuntergang nicht sehen kann
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
Zwei Wochen weg, alles was es braucht zu verändern und mich herum zu drehen, ich bin gefallen
Ich bin weggegangen und habe nie gesagt, dass ich dich wiedersehen will
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
Two weeks away it feels like the world should've changed
But I'm home now
And things still look the same
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow till unpack
Try to forget for one more night
That I'm back in my flat on the road
Where the cars never stop going through the night
To real life where I can't watch sunset
I don't have time
I don't have time
[Chorus:]
I've still got sand in my shoes
And I can't shake the thought of you
I shake it all, forget you
Why, why would I want to
I know we said goodbye
Anything else would've been confused but I wanna see you again
Tomorrow's back to work down to sanitation
Try to remind myself that I could get on a plain and fly away
From the road where the cars never stop going trough the night
To the live where I can watch the sunset
And take my time
Take up our time
[Chorus]
I wanna see you again
Two weeks away, all it takes to change in time around by falling
I walked away and never said that I wanted to see again
[Chorus x2]
I wanna see you again
I wanna see you again
______________________________
Ich war zwei Wochen weg, es fühlt sich an, als ob die Welt sich geändert haben sollte
Aber ich bin jetzt zu Hause und die Dinge stehen immer noch gleich
Ich denke, ich verlasse es morgen wieder, bevor ich ausgepackt habe
Versuche für noch eine Nacht zu vergessen
Dass ich zurück bin in meiner Wohnung
Wo die Autos nachts nicht aufhören, vorbei zu fahren
Zu einem Leben, in dem ich den Sonnenuntergang nicht sehen kann
Ich habe keine Zeit, ich habe keine Zeit
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
Morgen werde ich wieder arbeiten und zu klarem Verstand kommen
Sollte ein Bad nehmen und dann die Unordnung aufräumen, die ich hiergelassen habe
Versuche, mich zu erinnern, dass ich hier glücklich war
Bevor ich wusste, dass ich ins Flugzeug steigen und wegfliegen konnte
Von der Straße, in der die Autos nachts nicht aufhören, vorbei zu fahren
Zu einem Leben, in dem ich den Sonnenuntergang nicht sehen kann
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
Zwei Wochen weg, alles was es braucht zu verändern und mich herum zu drehen, ich bin gefallen
Ich bin weggegangen und habe nie gesagt, dass ich dich wiedersehen will
Ich habe noch Sand in meinen Schuhen und ich kann nicht aufhören, an dich zu denken
Ich sollte weitermachen, dich vergessen, aber warum sollte ich das wollen
Ich weiß, wir sagten auf Wiedersehen, alles andere wäre konfus, aber ich will dich wiedersehen
The Cure - All Cats Are Grey
I never thought that I would find myself
In bed amongst the stones
The columns are all men
Begging to crush me
No shapes sail on the dark deep lakes
And no flags wave me home
In the caves
All cats are grey
In the caves
The texture coats my skin
In the death cell
A single note
rings on and on and on
I never thought that I would find myself
In bed amongst the stones
The columns are all men
Begging to crush me
No shapes sail on the dark deep lakes
And no flags wave me home
In the caves
All cats are grey
In the caves
The texture coats my skin
In the death cell
A single note
rings on and on and on
Farin Urlaub Lyrics 1000 JAHRE SCHLECHTEN SEX
du hast mich verlassen, das war ziemlich hart
du hattest doch sofort einen neuen am start
du hast mich verlassen und das war gemein
dein neuer ist haesslich und relativ klein
du hast mich verlassen (du hast mich verlassen), das war nicht sehr fair
ich bin gut zehn zentimeter groesser als er
du hast mich verlassen (du hast mich verlassen), das war ziemlich mies
ich werds nicht vergessen und rache ist suess
denn heute abend muss es sein,
ich brech in deine wohnung ein
und da versteck ich mich im schrank
in deinem schrank versteck ich mich
und darin wart ich auf dich
du hast immer gesagt, ich waere krank
und wenn du schlaefst, kack ich dir auf den bauch
und dann wird deine perser-katzte leider erstmal schoen ins klo getaucht
ja, wenn du schlaefst, rasier ich deinen hund
und steck dir einen edding in den mund
du schlaefst so tief, du merkst nicht, was passiert
ich kotz dir in die schuhe und dann wirst du ganzkoerper-taetowiert
mal sehen, ob dein neuer dich noch will,
wenn auf deiner stirn steht: hard to kill (uaahahaha)
ich wuensch dir tausend jahre schlechten sex
und dass du dabei verreckst
an den pocken und der pest,
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst
mein lieblings song! :)
du hast mich verlassen, das war ziemlich hart
du hattest doch sofort einen neuen am start
du hast mich verlassen und das war gemein
dein neuer ist haesslich und relativ klein
du hast mich verlassen (du hast mich verlassen), das war nicht sehr fair
ich bin gut zehn zentimeter groesser als er
du hast mich verlassen (du hast mich verlassen), das war ziemlich mies
ich werds nicht vergessen und rache ist suess
denn heute abend muss es sein,
ich brech in deine wohnung ein
und da versteck ich mich im schrank
in deinem schrank versteck ich mich
und darin wart ich auf dich
du hast immer gesagt, ich waere krank
und wenn du schlaefst, kack ich dir auf den bauch
und dann wird deine perser-katzte leider erstmal schoen ins klo getaucht
ja, wenn du schlaefst, rasier ich deinen hund
und steck dir einen edding in den mund
du schlaefst so tief, du merkst nicht, was passiert
ich kotz dir in die schuhe und dann wirst du ganzkoerper-taetowiert
mal sehen, ob dein neuer dich noch will,
wenn auf deiner stirn steht: hard to kill (uaahahaha)
ich wuensch dir tausend jahre schlechten sex
und dass du dabei verreckst
an den pocken und der pest,
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst (wenn du mich verletzt, wenn du mich verletzt)
wenn du mich verlaesst
mein lieblings song! :)
mein absolutes lieblingslied von der gruppe "wir sind helden", es ist mein mantra.
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Wenn du sie gut verschnürst
und nur die Stelle gut abschürst
Bis du gar nicht mehr spürst
Du weißt ein Feuer geht aus
Wenn du es länger nicht schürst
Und du weißt dass du besser
An alte Wunder nicht rührst
Und auch das größte Wunder geht vorbei
Und wenn es dich nicht loslässt zähl bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Schon nach wenigen Jahren
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Schon nach wenigen Jahren
Nur noch Narben da wo Wunder waren
Du kommst auf die Welt um ihr den Kopf zu verdrehen
Du lachst über Hunde und deine eigenen Zehen
Du bleibst kaum kannst du laufen alle zwei Meter stehen
Und fällst auf die Knie um noch ein Wunder zu sehen
Und am nächsten Wunder ziehen sie dich vorbei
Der der dich am Arm hält zählt bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Wann wirst du endlich lernen dir nicht den Kopf zu verdrehen
Du fällst über Hunde und deine eigenen Zehen
Du kannst kaum grade laufen bleibst alle zwei Meter stehen
Und fällst auf die Knie damit die Wunder dich sehen
Und das zehnte Wunder zieht an dir vorbei
Du betest dass es stehen bleibt zählst bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Die Zeit heilt und alle wundern sich nach all den Jahren
Dass nichts bleibt als ein paar Stunden da wo Wunder waren
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Wenn du sie gut verschnürst
und nur die Stelle gut abschürst
Bis du gar nicht mehr spürst
Du weißt ein Feuer geht aus
Wenn du es länger nicht schürst
Und du weißt dass du besser
An alte Wunder nicht rührst
Und auch das größte Wunder geht vorbei
Und wenn es dich nicht loslässt zähl bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Schon nach wenigen Jahren
Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
Schon nach wenigen Jahren
Nur noch Narben da wo Wunder waren
Du kommst auf die Welt um ihr den Kopf zu verdrehen
Du lachst über Hunde und deine eigenen Zehen
Du bleibst kaum kannst du laufen alle zwei Meter stehen
Und fällst auf die Knie um noch ein Wunder zu sehen
Und am nächsten Wunder ziehen sie dich vorbei
Der der dich am Arm hält zählt bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Wann wirst du endlich lernen dir nicht den Kopf zu verdrehen
Du fällst über Hunde und deine eigenen Zehen
Du kannst kaum grade laufen bleibst alle zwei Meter stehen
Und fällst auf die Knie damit die Wunder dich sehen
Und das zehnte Wunder zieht an dir vorbei
Du betest dass es stehen bleibt zählst bis drei
Und es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Es geht vorbei es geht vorbei
Die Zeit heilt und alle wundern sich nach all den Jahren
Dass nichts bleibt als ein paar Stunden da wo Wunder waren
Mal ne Frage anbei! Wo bekommt ihr die Texter her? Bei www.songtexte.de kann man welche downloaden, muß allerdings erst so eine mysteriöse Software installieren und das ist mir nicht ganz geheuer.
LG
TB
LG
TB
adragne
ist zwar ein bisschen hart der text, aber manchmal hat man eben solche gefühle...
Wizo - (Du, wir können doch) Gute Freunde (bleiben...)
Eigentlich war alles so wie immer,
als ich neulich Abend zu ihr kam.
Wir gingen so wie immer auf ihr Zimmer,
als sie mich plötzlich in die Arme nahm.
Sie schaute mich aus ihren großen Augen an
und wurde dann auf einmal ziemlich ernst
und dann kam das weshalb ich sie jetzt hasse,
ich hasse sie und hab sie trotzdem gern.
mit ein paar miesen Phrasen stach sie Löcher in mein Hirn,
ich konnte es nicht fassen, denn ich wollt sie nicht verlieren
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten eine Kugel durch den Kopf gejagt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug iich sie nicht tot
Die Zeit verging und sie heilte alle Wunden,
ich glaube, heute hab ich es geschafft,
die dunklen Zeiten hab ich überwunden,
und tanke in der Zukunft neue Kraft.
wenn ich sie heute seh und ihr begegne,
spür ich in meinem Innern keinen Schmerz
nur wenn ich ihre Stimme hör, dann fühl ich
noch jedes Mal den Stich in meinem Herz
mit ein paar miesen Phrasen stach sie Löcher in mein Hirn,
ich konnte es nicht fassen, denn ich wollt sie
nicht verlieren
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten Ihren Schädel abgehackt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug ich sie nicht tot
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute Freunde,
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute Freunde,
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten Ihren Schädel abgehackt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug ich sie nicht tot
sie nicht tot, sie nicht tot, sie nicht tot,
sie nicht tot...
Wizo - (Du, wir können doch) Gute Freunde (bleiben...)
Eigentlich war alles so wie immer,
als ich neulich Abend zu ihr kam.
Wir gingen so wie immer auf ihr Zimmer,
als sie mich plötzlich in die Arme nahm.
Sie schaute mich aus ihren großen Augen an
und wurde dann auf einmal ziemlich ernst
und dann kam das weshalb ich sie jetzt hasse,
ich hasse sie und hab sie trotzdem gern.
mit ein paar miesen Phrasen stach sie Löcher in mein Hirn,
ich konnte es nicht fassen, denn ich wollt sie nicht verlieren
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten eine Kugel durch den Kopf gejagt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug iich sie nicht tot
Die Zeit verging und sie heilte alle Wunden,
ich glaube, heute hab ich es geschafft,
die dunklen Zeiten hab ich überwunden,
und tanke in der Zukunft neue Kraft.
wenn ich sie heute seh und ihr begegne,
spür ich in meinem Innern keinen Schmerz
nur wenn ich ihre Stimme hör, dann fühl ich
noch jedes Mal den Stich in meinem Herz
mit ein paar miesen Phrasen stach sie Löcher in mein Hirn,
ich konnte es nicht fassen, denn ich wollt sie
nicht verlieren
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten Ihren Schädel abgehackt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug ich sie nicht tot
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute Freunde,
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute Freunde,
gute Freunde, gute Freunde, gute
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
hat sie zu mir gesagt, darauf hätte ich ihr am Liebsten Ihren Schädel abgehackt
Du wir können doch gute Freunde bleiben
war ihr Angebot, und ich frage mich noch heute warum schlug ich sie nicht tot
sie nicht tot, sie nicht tot, sie nicht tot,
sie nicht tot...
adragne
THX @ adragne!
Hier meine Nr. 1! Hat für mich zwar keine besondere Bedeutung, ist aber ein tolles Lied gesungen von einer umwerfenden Frau :party:
Evanescence - My Immortal
i'm so tired of being here
suppressed by all of my childish fears
and if you have to leave
i wish that you would just leave
because your presence still lingers here
and it won't leave me alone
these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me
you used to captivate me
by your resonating light
but now i'm bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me
i've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
and though you're still with me
i've been alone all along
Hier meine Nr. 1! Hat für mich zwar keine besondere Bedeutung, ist aber ein tolles Lied gesungen von einer umwerfenden Frau :party:
Evanescence - My Immortal
i'm so tired of being here
suppressed by all of my childish fears
and if you have to leave
i wish that you would just leave
because your presence still lingers here
and it won't leave me alone
these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me
you used to captivate me
by your resonating light
but now i'm bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me
i've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
and though you're still with me
i've been alone all along
Und Nr. 2! Habe ich um Weihnachten rum sehr oft und gerne gehört. Hilft einem super beim "sich selber bemitleiden" :rolleyes: :D . Naja, die Zeiten sind bei mir zum Glück vorbei :] .
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies
But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through
But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool
If I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
If I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
P.S.: Das ist nen Cover von "The Who"
LG
TB
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies
But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through
But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool
If I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
If I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
P.S.: Das ist nen Cover von "The Who"
LG
TB
Intro:
Engel weinen-oh sie leide wie jeder andere und haben Feinde
Fühlst du nicht diesen Schmérz in mir
Oh siehst du nicht ich kann nicht mehr- hilf mir
Oh schau mich an,ich bemüh' mich sehr
Was muss noch gescheh'n,dass du mich erhörst
Ich danke dir dafür,dass du mich beschüzt
Danke dir für all den Segen,den du mir gibst
Ohne dich wär mein Leben nicht so,wie es ist
Du gibst mir die Kraft zu sein,wie du es biast
Oh ich brauch dich
Refrain:
Selbst Engel weinen-Engel leiden
Engel fühln sich mal alleine
Sie verzweifel wie jeder andere
Fallen tief und haben Feinde
Selbst Engel weinen - Engel leiden
Engel fühln sich mal alleine
Sie verzweifeln wie jeder andere
Fallen tief uund haben Feinde
Fühlst du nicht diesen Schmerz in mir
Oh siehst du nciht ,ich kann nciht mehr- hilf mir
Oh schau mich an,ich bemüh' mich sehr
Was muss noch gescheh'n,dass du mich erhörst
Ich schau auf die Sternenmillionen
Wo viele von uns Engeln wohnen
So viele Tränen,die mich quälen
Wer rettet mich und all die Seelen
Die Zeit vergeht- die Kraft die schwindet
Wo ist das Licht-das uns verbindet
In deinen Augen- möcht ich lesen,was uns beide trennt
Refrain: Selbst Engel weinen.....
Ich öffne dir mein Herz
Denn du befreist mich von Leid und Schmerz
Ich lass dich hinein
Denn du nimmst mir die Sorgen und wäschst sie rein
Nur du kennst meine Geschichte
Ebnest mir den Weg nachdem ich mich richte
Gibst meinem Leben einen Sinn
Und lässt mich sein,so wie ich's bin
So führe mcih aus dieser Dunkelheit
Zeige mir den Weg,der mich befreit
Ich will doch nur ein zeichen von dir
Befrei' mich von all diesen Ketten hier
Die Zeit vergeht- die Kraft die schwindet
Wo ist das Licht- das uns verbindet
In deinen Augen- möcht ich lesen,was uns beide trennt
Eins von den Liedern die ich sehr gerne höre- Engel weinen von Ben
Engel weinen-oh sie leide wie jeder andere und haben Feinde
Fühlst du nicht diesen Schmérz in mir
Oh siehst du nicht ich kann nicht mehr- hilf mir
Oh schau mich an,ich bemüh' mich sehr
Was muss noch gescheh'n,dass du mich erhörst
Ich danke dir dafür,dass du mich beschüzt
Danke dir für all den Segen,den du mir gibst
Ohne dich wär mein Leben nicht so,wie es ist
Du gibst mir die Kraft zu sein,wie du es biast
Oh ich brauch dich
Refrain:
Selbst Engel weinen-Engel leiden
Engel fühln sich mal alleine
Sie verzweifel wie jeder andere
Fallen tief und haben Feinde
Selbst Engel weinen - Engel leiden
Engel fühln sich mal alleine
Sie verzweifeln wie jeder andere
Fallen tief uund haben Feinde
Fühlst du nicht diesen Schmerz in mir
Oh siehst du nciht ,ich kann nciht mehr- hilf mir
Oh schau mich an,ich bemüh' mich sehr
Was muss noch gescheh'n,dass du mich erhörst
Ich schau auf die Sternenmillionen
Wo viele von uns Engeln wohnen
So viele Tränen,die mich quälen
Wer rettet mich und all die Seelen
Die Zeit vergeht- die Kraft die schwindet
Wo ist das Licht-das uns verbindet
In deinen Augen- möcht ich lesen,was uns beide trennt
Refrain: Selbst Engel weinen.....
Ich öffne dir mein Herz
Denn du befreist mich von Leid und Schmerz
Ich lass dich hinein
Denn du nimmst mir die Sorgen und wäschst sie rein
Nur du kennst meine Geschichte
Ebnest mir den Weg nachdem ich mich richte
Gibst meinem Leben einen Sinn
Und lässt mich sein,so wie ich's bin
So führe mcih aus dieser Dunkelheit
Zeige mir den Weg,der mich befreit
Ich will doch nur ein zeichen von dir
Befrei' mich von all diesen Ketten hier
Die Zeit vergeht- die Kraft die schwindet
Wo ist das Licht- das uns verbindet
In deinen Augen- möcht ich lesen,was uns beide trennt
Eins von den Liedern die ich sehr gerne höre- Engel weinen von Ben
asdfg
Evanescence - My Last Breath
Hold on to me love
You know I can't stay long
All I wanted to say was "I love you" and I'm not afraid
Can you hear me?
Can you feel me in your arms?
Chorus:
Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight
I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come, find me)
I know you hear me
I can taste it in your tears
Chorus
Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one's here
Say goodnight
Don't be afraid
Calling me, calling me as your fade to black
Chorus
Evanescence - Whisper
catch me as i fall
say you're here and it's all over now
speaking to the atmosphere
no one's here and i fall into myself
this truth drives me into madness
i know i can stop the pain if i will it all away
don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
i'm frightened by what i see
but somehow i know that there's much more to come
immobilized by my fear
and soon to be blinded by tears
i can stop the pain if i will it all away
don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
fallen angels at my feet
whispered voices at my ear
death before my eyes
lying next to me i fear
she beckons me shall i give in
upon my end shall i begin
forsaking all i've fallen for i rise to meet the end
Evanescence - Going Under
now i will tell you what i've done for you
50 thousand tears i've cried
screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still won't hear me
don't want your hand this time i'll save myself
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reached the bottom
i'm dying again
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
i'm going under
blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
so go on and scream
scream at me i'm so far away
i won't be broken again
i've got to breathe i can't keep going under
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
no nothing else matters
Metallica - The Unforgiven II
Lay beside me, tell me what they've done
Speak the words I wanna hear, to make my demons run
The door is locked now, but it's opened if you're true
If you can understand the me, then I can understand the you
Lay beside me, under wicked skies
Through black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze
The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?
Yeah
What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Lay beside me, this won't hurt, I swear
She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
She lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
Black hearts scarring darker still, yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?
What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Lay beside me, tell me what I've done
The door is closed, so are your eyes
But now I see the sun, now I see the sun
Yes, now I see it
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you
What I've felt, what I've known
So sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits
The one who waits for you
Oh, what I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you
So I dub thee unforgiven
Oh, what I've felt
Oh, what I've known
I take this key
And I bury it in you
Because you're unforgiven too
Never free
Never me
cause you're unforgiven too
Linkin Park - Numb
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
Cuz everything that you thought would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
And every second I braced is more than I can take!
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know I may end the feeling too
But I know you were just like me when someone disappointed in you...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Tired of being what you want me...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Tired of being what you want me...
Hold on to me love
You know I can't stay long
All I wanted to say was "I love you" and I'm not afraid
Can you hear me?
Can you feel me in your arms?
Chorus:
Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight
I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come, find me)
I know you hear me
I can taste it in your tears
Chorus
Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one's here
Say goodnight
Don't be afraid
Calling me, calling me as your fade to black
Chorus
Evanescence - Whisper
catch me as i fall
say you're here and it's all over now
speaking to the atmosphere
no one's here and i fall into myself
this truth drives me into madness
i know i can stop the pain if i will it all away
don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
i'm frightened by what i see
but somehow i know that there's much more to come
immobilized by my fear
and soon to be blinded by tears
i can stop the pain if i will it all away
don't turn away
don't give in to the pain
don't try to hide
though they're screaming your name
don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
don't turn out the light
never sleep never die
fallen angels at my feet
whispered voices at my ear
death before my eyes
lying next to me i fear
she beckons me shall i give in
upon my end shall i begin
forsaking all i've fallen for i rise to meet the end
Evanescence - Going Under
now i will tell you what i've done for you
50 thousand tears i've cried
screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still won't hear me
don't want your hand this time i'll save myself
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reached the bottom
i'm dying again
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
i'm going under
blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again
i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
so go on and scream
scream at me i'm so far away
i won't be broken again
i've got to breathe i can't keep going under
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
no nothing else matters
Metallica - The Unforgiven II
Lay beside me, tell me what they've done
Speak the words I wanna hear, to make my demons run
The door is locked now, but it's opened if you're true
If you can understand the me, then I can understand the you
Lay beside me, under wicked skies
Through black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze
The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?
Yeah
What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Lay beside me, this won't hurt, I swear
She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
She lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
Black hearts scarring darker still, yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you?
What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Lay beside me, tell me what I've done
The door is closed, so are your eyes
But now I see the sun, now I see the sun
Yes, now I see it
What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you
What I've felt, what I've known
So sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits
The one who waits for you
Oh, what I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door, should I open it for you
So I dub thee unforgiven
Oh, what I've felt
Oh, what I've known
I take this key
And I bury it in you
Because you're unforgiven too
Never free
Never me
cause you're unforgiven too
Linkin Park - Numb
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
Cuz everything that you thought would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you...
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow...
And every second I braced is more than I can take!
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know I may end the feeling too
But I know you were just like me when someone disappointed in you...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Tired of being what you want me...
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Tired of being what you want me...
hmmm...
Nagelfar - Seelenland
Als der Himmel sich schwarzte, fielen unsere Brüder
Mit dem sterbenden Licht eines klaren Wintertags
Erlagen ihre Korper dem blutroten Schnee
Und uber weite Felder - der Trauer - sah ich den Krieg
Unter kahlen Bäumen blieb ich allein zuruck
Mein Flegel blutbeschmiert und meine Seele vernarbt in Ewigkeit
Schrei ich hilflos an die kalte Winternacht
Dort wo die Berge sind weinen Feen um diese Schlacht
Alles weicht Stille, mein Freund der Wind er trauert
Im schmerzfahlen Mondschein verzerrt mein Gesicht
Eine Maske der Bitternis und der Dunkelheit
Die meine einst liebende Seele verdammt
Und ich kenne die Kalte der Nacht
Ich weiss um den Frost des inneren Ichs
Und ich, der Zeuge des Siegs... ich, der Sieg
Aber als die Elfen starben mit den Feen und Waldern
Und ich mich stehen sah allein auf dem Schlachtfeld meiner Seele
Bin ich fur immer gestorben... in Ewigkeit
...Ewigkeit...
Nagelfar - Seelenland
Als der Himmel sich schwarzte, fielen unsere Brüder
Mit dem sterbenden Licht eines klaren Wintertags
Erlagen ihre Korper dem blutroten Schnee
Und uber weite Felder - der Trauer - sah ich den Krieg
Unter kahlen Bäumen blieb ich allein zuruck
Mein Flegel blutbeschmiert und meine Seele vernarbt in Ewigkeit
Schrei ich hilflos an die kalte Winternacht
Dort wo die Berge sind weinen Feen um diese Schlacht
Alles weicht Stille, mein Freund der Wind er trauert
Im schmerzfahlen Mondschein verzerrt mein Gesicht
Eine Maske der Bitternis und der Dunkelheit
Die meine einst liebende Seele verdammt
Und ich kenne die Kalte der Nacht
Ich weiss um den Frost des inneren Ichs
Und ich, der Zeuge des Siegs... ich, der Sieg
Aber als die Elfen starben mit den Feen und Waldern
Und ich mich stehen sah allein auf dem Schlachtfeld meiner Seele
Bin ich fur immer gestorben... in Ewigkeit
...Ewigkeit...
Hallo!
Ich hab ja im Moment leider auch wieder mit dem Ende einer Beziehung zu kämpfen und damit klarzukommen. Gerade in diesem Moment höre ich "Junimond" von Rio Reiser - der Text gibt wie ich finde irgendwie Hoffnung, daß der Schmerz irgendwann wirklich nachläßt, insbesondere die Stelle in der Mitte wo es heißt "Zweitausend Stunden hab ich gewartet, ich hab sie alle gezählt und verflucht..."
:trost:
Junimond
Rio Reiser
(1986)
Die Welt schaut rauf
zu meinem Fenster
mit müden Augen,
ganz staubig und scheu
ich bin hier oben
auf meiner Wolke
ich seh dich kommen,
aber du gehst vorbei
Doch jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
nee, jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
und alles bleibt stumm
und kein Sturm kommt auf
wenn ich dich seh´
Es ist vorbei,
bye bye Junimond
es ist vorbei,
es ist vorbei, bye bye
Zweitausend Stunden
hab ich gewartet
ich hab´ sie alle
gezählt und verflucht
ich hab getrunken,
geraucht und gebetet
hab´ dich flussauf-
und flussabwärts gesucht
Doch jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
nee ,jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
und alles bleibt steh´n
und kein Sturm kommt auf
wenn ich dich seh´
Es ist vorbei,
bye bye Junimond
es ist vorbei
--------------------------------------
Gruß, MAIK
Ich hab ja im Moment leider auch wieder mit dem Ende einer Beziehung zu kämpfen und damit klarzukommen. Gerade in diesem Moment höre ich "Junimond" von Rio Reiser - der Text gibt wie ich finde irgendwie Hoffnung, daß der Schmerz irgendwann wirklich nachläßt, insbesondere die Stelle in der Mitte wo es heißt "Zweitausend Stunden hab ich gewartet, ich hab sie alle gezählt und verflucht..."
:trost:
Junimond
Rio Reiser
(1986)
Die Welt schaut rauf
zu meinem Fenster
mit müden Augen,
ganz staubig und scheu
ich bin hier oben
auf meiner Wolke
ich seh dich kommen,
aber du gehst vorbei
Doch jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
nee, jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
und alles bleibt stumm
und kein Sturm kommt auf
wenn ich dich seh´
Es ist vorbei,
bye bye Junimond
es ist vorbei,
es ist vorbei, bye bye
Zweitausend Stunden
hab ich gewartet
ich hab´ sie alle
gezählt und verflucht
ich hab getrunken,
geraucht und gebetet
hab´ dich flussauf-
und flussabwärts gesucht
Doch jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
nee ,jetzt tut´s nicht mehr weh
und alles bleibt steh´n
und kein Sturm kommt auf
wenn ich dich seh´
Es ist vorbei,
bye bye Junimond
es ist vorbei
--------------------------------------
Gruß, MAIK
hi
Im moment ist mein lieblingslied wenn ich Traurig bin high von der Lighthouse Family
oder irrgend ein lied von camouflage
Lighthouse Family
high
When you're close to tears remember
someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
what's ahead is a different color
One day we're gonna get so high
And at the end of the day remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
we remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
you will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Don't you think it's time you started
doing what we always wanted
One day we're gonna get so high
Cause even the impossible
is easy when we got each other
One day we're gonna get so high
And at the end of the day remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
And at the end of the days remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will laways keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Camouflage
I'll Follow bhind
I know we travel a world to get to
A place in your mind - brother
We're born alone and raised with suffer
More or less fine
But if you stay on the line
There will be something else you'll find
'Cause if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
And if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
A nerd to see the world is changing
And step back behind - brother
A whole life's running through your hands boy
And you waste your time
But if you stay on the line
There will be something else you'll find
'Cause if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
And if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
oder
Camouflage
thief
Waiting's over
Feel it in my blood and in my veins
All the pleasure and the pain
Is coming back again
Shine a little shine on me
From within I know that
Life's making me a make-believe
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a is waiting for the night
Like a precious emotion
Coercing somehow
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Words unspoken
Floating from your mind into your brain
All that reason, all insane
Drives you on again
Shine a little shine on me
From within I know that
Life's making me a make-believe
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a precious emotion
Coercing somehow
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
(Like a little devotion)
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Night
Like a precious emotion
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
ciao Res
Im moment ist mein lieblingslied wenn ich Traurig bin high von der Lighthouse Family
oder irrgend ein lied von camouflage
Lighthouse Family
high
When you're close to tears remember
someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
what's ahead is a different color
One day we're gonna get so high
And at the end of the day remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
we remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
you will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Don't you think it's time you started
doing what we always wanted
One day we're gonna get so high
Cause even the impossible
is easy when we got each other
One day we're gonna get so high
And at the end of the day remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
And at the end of the days remember the days
when we were close to the end
and wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day remember the way
we stayed so close to the end
we'll remember it was me and you
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will laways keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
of love
Camouflage
I'll Follow bhind
I know we travel a world to get to
A place in your mind - brother
We're born alone and raised with suffer
More or less fine
But if you stay on the line
There will be something else you'll find
'Cause if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
And if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
A nerd to see the world is changing
And step back behind - brother
A whole life's running through your hands boy
And you waste your time
But if you stay on the line
There will be something else you'll find
'Cause if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
And if you're walking ahead
I'll follow behind
There's nothing left for bad
It's in your mind
oder
Camouflage
thief
Waiting's over
Feel it in my blood and in my veins
All the pleasure and the pain
Is coming back again
Shine a little shine on me
From within I know that
Life's making me a make-believe
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a is waiting for the night
Like a precious emotion
Coercing somehow
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Words unspoken
Floating from your mind into your brain
All that reason, all insane
Drives you on again
Shine a little shine on me
From within I know that
Life's making me a make-believe
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a precious emotion
Coercing somehow
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
(Like a little devotion)
Like a little devotion
Hidden somewhere
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Night
Like a precious emotion
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
Like a thief is waiting for the night
ciao Res
The Remedy (Peter Evrard)
There's a light at the end of the tunnel
But it might be a runnaway train
So I run and turn back to to the darkness
There's a hand reaching out from the heavens
But I duck and cover my face
Cause they made me believe that God is heartless
I need to heal but it's so hard to believe love is real
How can I get better when I keep on running
From the remedy, from the one thing that I need
How can I recover when I keep on holding on
To memories of the way love made me bleed
So long as a way of survival
I never let anybody get close
You can't ever break a heart that's frozen
When you say you can undo the damage
That's a pill that I can't get down
So I live with a sickness that keeps growing...
There's a light at the end of the tunnel
But it might be a runnaway train
So I run and turn back to to the darkness
There's a hand reaching out from the heavens
But I duck and cover my face
Cause they made me believe that God is heartless
I need to heal but it's so hard to believe love is real
How can I get better when I keep on running
From the remedy, from the one thing that I need
How can I recover when I keep on holding on
To memories of the way love made me bleed
So long as a way of survival
I never let anybody get close
You can't ever break a heart that's frozen
When you say you can undo the damage
That's a pill that I can't get down
So I live with a sickness that keeps growing...
Seite 3 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema