Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
dwarf41
Hallo, ich bin ganz neu hier. aus aktuellem Anlass mein absolut am meisten gehörter Song zur Zeit:
Crematory - Caroline
Days vanish like hours – Hours creep like days
Pleasant pictures in my head
Every breath like the whiff of your love
Your every glimpse thousand needles under my skin
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
My heart lay at your feet
Broken, Hurt- Died so often- Hoped so much
If you were a dream i would sleep forever
Like the child in man first learning to play
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
So many died for this instant
So many live only for the moment
Your scent bewilders my sins
Your eyes slay my mind
My thoughts always near you
The fire of passion burns like the loneliness
without you
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Crematory - Caroline
Days vanish like hours – Hours creep like days
Pleasant pictures in my head
Every breath like the whiff of your love
Your every glimpse thousand needles under my skin
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
My heart lay at your feet
Broken, Hurt- Died so often- Hoped so much
If you were a dream i would sleep forever
Like the child in man first learning to play
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
So many died for this instant
So many live only for the moment
Your scent bewilders my sins
Your eyes slay my mind
My thoughts always near you
The fire of passion burns like the loneliness
without you
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Heart and Mind –
Time to Time
Dark and Bright – Life to Life – Caroline
Day and Night – Eye to Eye – Caroline
Zinoba - Im Grunde
Gestern bin ich an ihrem Haus vorbeigekommen
Das Haus steht leer und zu verkaufen steht dran
Bei all den Geschichten die`s gesehen hat
Wundert`s mich dass es noch nicht in die Knie gegangen ist
Aus den Fenstern kannst du das Meer sehn
Dort haben wir verweilt
im schmeichelnden Gedanken
den Schiffen hinterher
Im Grunde ihres Wesens war sie ein schmutziger Charakter
Im Grunde meines Wesens fand ich`s sehr sehr schön
Im Grunde wär`s wohl das Beste gewesen
wir hätten uns nie gesehen
Ihr triumphierendes Dasein
ihr betrunkener Ruhm
sie ist der Traum den du weiter Träumen willst
Ihr 100 Wege es gut zu tun
In ihrem Namen der zum Herzen Führt
Ich lief ihr über`n Weg und ich sah sie weiterhin
und sie Bog mir das Herz zurecht
wie den üblichen Verdächtigen
Besser wär`s gewesen wir hätten uns nie gesehen.
Im Grunde ihres Wesens war sie ein schmutziger Charakter
Im Grunde meines Wesens fand ich`s sehr sehr schön
Im Grunde wär`s wohl das Beste gewesen
wir hätten uns nie gesehen
1000schön
1000schön
1000schön
Im Grunde ihres Wesens war sie ein schmutziger Charakter
Im Grunde meines Wesens fand ich`s sehr sehr schön
Im Grunde wär`s wohl das Beste gewesen
wir hätten uns nie gesehen
Im Grunde ihres Wesens was sie ein schmutziger Charakter
Im Grunde meines Wesens fand ich`s sehr sehr schön
Im Grunde wär`s wohl das Beste gewesen
wir hätten uns nie gesehen
1000schön (mehrmalige wiederholung, die immer langsamer und leiser wird)
Zinoba- Hinterm LichtHört euch einmal die Hörproben an auf http://www.zinoba.com/
Kommst viel rum gehst in dich
wirst dich finden hinterm Licht
Hast von allem doch benutzt du es nicht
Bist nicht besser als die Meisten
und selbst wenn es so wäre
der Verräter in mir
zieht über dich her
Warum sagst du ja wenn
du nein meinst
wozu gibst du nach wenn du´s
bereust am Tag danach
Hast die Liebe erstürmt
Hast die Götter erzürnt
Hast gelernt mit dir allein zu sein
Bist nicht Freier als die Anderen
und selbst wenn es so wär
der verrätter in mir zieht über dich her
Warum sagst du ja wenn
du nein meinst
wenn du nein meinst
wozu gibst du nach wenn du´s
bereust am Tag danach
(mehrmalige Wiederholung)
Hab ich heute im Radio im Auto ganz laut gehört, und irgendwie tat´s gut !!!!!!
Farin Urlaub - OK
absolut nichts ist in ordnung
absolut nichts ist ok
verkneif dir jegliches mitleid
und spar dir jedes klischee
ja,es geht mir beschissen
ja,es ist wegen dir
doch davon willst du nichts wissen
sonst wärst du sicherlich hier
bei mir
ich hasse dich
ich hasse dich
ich hasse dich
absolut nichts ist mehr heilig
absolut nichts steht noch fest
ich hätte niemals erwartet,
dass du mich einfach verlässt
ich hasse meine gefühle
und meine hilflosigkeit
aber ich bin mir ganz sicher
das geht vorbei mit der zeit
mit der zeit
am morgen geht die sonne auf
und ich hasse dich
die welt nimmt weiter ihren lauf
und ich hasse dich
menschen gehn von a nach b
und ich hasse dich
im winter fällt ein bisschen schnee
manchmal wünsch ich mir,ich wäre tot
keine gefühle-kein problem
das klingt nach nem verlockenden angebot
aber ich werds überleben
und mit glück
bleibt nur eine narbe zurück
Farin Urlaub - OK
absolut nichts ist in ordnung
absolut nichts ist ok
verkneif dir jegliches mitleid
und spar dir jedes klischee
ja,es geht mir beschissen
ja,es ist wegen dir
doch davon willst du nichts wissen
sonst wärst du sicherlich hier
bei mir
ich hasse dich
ich hasse dich
ich hasse dich
absolut nichts ist mehr heilig
absolut nichts steht noch fest
ich hätte niemals erwartet,
dass du mich einfach verlässt
ich hasse meine gefühle
und meine hilflosigkeit
aber ich bin mir ganz sicher
das geht vorbei mit der zeit
mit der zeit
am morgen geht die sonne auf
und ich hasse dich
die welt nimmt weiter ihren lauf
und ich hasse dich
menschen gehn von a nach b
und ich hasse dich
im winter fällt ein bisschen schnee
manchmal wünsch ich mir,ich wäre tot
keine gefühle-kein problem
das klingt nach nem verlockenden angebot
aber ich werds überleben
und mit glück
bleibt nur eine narbe zurück
Mein absoluter favourite:
Rosenstolz- Liebe ist alles
Hast du nur ein Wort zu sagen, nur ein Gedanken dann, lass es liebe sein.
Kannst du mir ein Bild beschreiben, mit deinen Farben dann, lass es liebe sein.
Wann du gehst, Wie du gehst,
Schau mir nochmal ins Gesicht, sag’s mir oder sag es nicht
dreh dich bitte noch mal um, und ich seh’s an deinem blick
lass es liebe sein (2*)
Hast du nur noch einen Tag, nur eine Nacht, dann, lass es liebe sein
Hast du nur noch eine Frage die ich nie zu Fragen wage dann, lass es liebe sein.
Wann du gehst, wie du gehst
Schau mir nochmal ins Gesicht, sag’s mir oder sag es nicht
dreh dich bitte noch mal um, und ich seh’s an deinem blick
lass es liebe sein (2*)
Das ist alles was wir brauchen, noch viel mehr als große Worte, lass es alles hinter dir, fang noch mal von vorne an, denn,
liebe ist alles (3*)
alles was wir brauchen,
liebe ist alles, liebe ist alles, liebe ist alles,
alles was wir brauchen, lass es liebe sein
Das ist alles was wir brauchen, noch viel mehr als große Worte, lass es alles hinter dir, fang noch mal von vorne an, denn,
liebe ist alles (3*)
alles was wir brauchen, lass es liebe sein, lass es liebe sein.
Rosenstolz- Liebe ist alles
Hast du nur ein Wort zu sagen, nur ein Gedanken dann, lass es liebe sein.
Kannst du mir ein Bild beschreiben, mit deinen Farben dann, lass es liebe sein.
Wann du gehst, Wie du gehst,
Schau mir nochmal ins Gesicht, sag’s mir oder sag es nicht
dreh dich bitte noch mal um, und ich seh’s an deinem blick
lass es liebe sein (2*)
Hast du nur noch einen Tag, nur eine Nacht, dann, lass es liebe sein
Hast du nur noch eine Frage die ich nie zu Fragen wage dann, lass es liebe sein.
Wann du gehst, wie du gehst
Schau mir nochmal ins Gesicht, sag’s mir oder sag es nicht
dreh dich bitte noch mal um, und ich seh’s an deinem blick
lass es liebe sein (2*)
Das ist alles was wir brauchen, noch viel mehr als große Worte, lass es alles hinter dir, fang noch mal von vorne an, denn,
liebe ist alles (3*)
alles was wir brauchen,
liebe ist alles, liebe ist alles, liebe ist alles,
alles was wir brauchen, lass es liebe sein
Das ist alles was wir brauchen, noch viel mehr als große Worte, lass es alles hinter dir, fang noch mal von vorne an, denn,
liebe ist alles (3*)
alles was wir brauchen, lass es liebe sein, lass es liebe sein.
Linking Park - Lying from you
When i pretend
Everything is what I want It to be
I look exactly like what you had always
Wanted to see
When I pretend
I can forget about the crinminal I am
Stealing second after second just cause
I know I can/but
I can´t pretend this is the way
It will stay / I´m just
Trying to bend the truth
I can´t pretend I´m who you want me to be
So I´m
Lying my way from you
No/no turning back now
I wanna be pushed aside
So let me go
No/no turning back now
Let me take back my life
I´d rather be all alone
No turning back now
Anywhere on my own
Cause I can see
No/no turning back now
The very worst part of you
Is me
I remember what they taught to be
Remember condescending talk
Of who I ought to be
Remember listening to all of that
And this again
So I pretend up a person who was fitting in
And now you think this person
Really is me and I´m
Trying to bend the truth
But the more I push
The more I´m pulling away
Cause I´m
Lying my way from you
This isn´t what I wanted to be
I never thought that what I said
Would have you running from me
Like this
The very worst part of you
The very worst part of you
Is me
Linking Park - Easier to run
It´s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It´s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Something has been taken
From deep inside of me
A secret I´ve kept locked away
No one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show
They never go away
Like moving pictures in my head
For years and years they´ve played
If I could change the world
Take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could
Stand up and take the blame I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would
Sometimes I remember
The darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories
I wish I didn´t have
Sometimes I think of letting go
And never looking back
And never moving forward so
There would never be a past
Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don´t feel misplaced
Is so much simpler than change
It´s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It´s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
When i pretend
Everything is what I want It to be
I look exactly like what you had always
Wanted to see
When I pretend
I can forget about the crinminal I am
Stealing second after second just cause
I know I can/but
I can´t pretend this is the way
It will stay / I´m just
Trying to bend the truth
I can´t pretend I´m who you want me to be
So I´m
Lying my way from you
No/no turning back now
I wanna be pushed aside
So let me go
No/no turning back now
Let me take back my life
I´d rather be all alone
No turning back now
Anywhere on my own
Cause I can see
No/no turning back now
The very worst part of you
Is me
I remember what they taught to be
Remember condescending talk
Of who I ought to be
Remember listening to all of that
And this again
So I pretend up a person who was fitting in
And now you think this person
Really is me and I´m
Trying to bend the truth
But the more I push
The more I´m pulling away
Cause I´m
Lying my way from you
This isn´t what I wanted to be
I never thought that what I said
Would have you running from me
Like this
The very worst part of you
The very worst part of you
Is me
Linking Park - Easier to run
It´s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It´s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Something has been taken
From deep inside of me
A secret I´ve kept locked away
No one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show
They never go away
Like moving pictures in my head
For years and years they´ve played
If I could change the world
Take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could
Stand up and take the blame I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would
Sometimes I remember
The darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories
I wish I didn´t have
Sometimes I think of letting go
And never looking back
And never moving forward so
There would never be a past
Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don´t feel misplaced
Is so much simpler than change
It´s easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It´s so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Cerco l'estate tutto l'anno
e all'improvviso eccola qua.
Lei è partita per le spiagge
e sono solo quassù in città,
sento fischiare sopra i tetti
un aeroplano che se ne va.
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
Sembra quand'ero all'oratorio,
con tanto sole, tanti anni fa.
Quelle domeniche da solo
in un cortile, a passeggiar...
ora mi annoio più di allora,
neanche un prete per chiacchierar...
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
Cerco un pò d'Africa in giardino,
tra l'oleandro e il baobab,
come facevo da bambino,
ma qui c'è gente, non si può più,
stanno innaffiando le tue rose,
non c'è il leone, chissà dov'è...
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
e all'improvviso eccola qua.
Lei è partita per le spiagge
e sono solo quassù in città,
sento fischiare sopra i tetti
un aeroplano che se ne va.
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
Sembra quand'ero all'oratorio,
con tanto sole, tanti anni fa.
Quelle domeniche da solo
in un cortile, a passeggiar...
ora mi annoio più di allora,
neanche un prete per chiacchierar...
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
Cerco un pò d'Africa in giardino,
tra l'oleandro e il baobab,
come facevo da bambino,
ma qui c'è gente, non si può più,
stanno innaffiando le tue rose,
non c'è il leone, chissà dov'è...
Azzurro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse,
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo, vengo da te,
ma il treno dei desideri
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va.
JUST TAKE MY HEART VON MR BIG IST ECHT HAMMER GUT!
It's late at night and neither one of us is sleeping
I can't imagine living my life after you're gone
Wondering why so many questions have no answers
I keep on searching for the reason why we went wrong
Where is our yesterday
You and I could use it right now
But if this is goodbye
Just take my heart when you go
I don't have the need for it anymore
I'll always love you, but you're too hard to hold
Just take my heart when you go
Here we are about to take the final step now
I just can't fool myself, I know there's no turning back
Face to face it's been an endless conversation
But when the love is gone you're left with nothing but talk
I'd give my everything
If only I could turn you around
But if this is goodbye
Just take my heart when you go
I don't have the need for it anymore
I'll always love you, but you're too hard to hold
Just take my heart when you go
BROWN EYES VON DESTINY'S CHILD :verliebt: :verliebt: :verliebt: :super: :super: :super:
Remember the first day when I saw your face
remember the first day when you smiled at me
you stepped to me and you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about
remember the first day when you called my house
remember the first day when you took me out
we had butterflies although we tried to hide
and we both had a beautiful night
The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
Remember the first day, the first day we kissed
remember the first day we had an argument
we apologized and then we compromised
and we haven't argued since
remember the first day we stopped playing games
remember the first day you fell in love with me
it felt so good for you to say those words
cause I felt the same way too
The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to fall in love
and I knew right then and there you were the one
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
i'm so happy so happy that you're in my life
and baby now that you're a part of me
you showed me
showed me the meaning of true love
and i know he loves me
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
He looks at me and his brown eyes tell his soul
It's late at night and neither one of us is sleeping
I can't imagine living my life after you're gone
Wondering why so many questions have no answers
I keep on searching for the reason why we went wrong
Where is our yesterday
You and I could use it right now
But if this is goodbye
Just take my heart when you go
I don't have the need for it anymore
I'll always love you, but you're too hard to hold
Just take my heart when you go
Here we are about to take the final step now
I just can't fool myself, I know there's no turning back
Face to face it's been an endless conversation
But when the love is gone you're left with nothing but talk
I'd give my everything
If only I could turn you around
But if this is goodbye
Just take my heart when you go
I don't have the need for it anymore
I'll always love you, but you're too hard to hold
Just take my heart when you go
BROWN EYES VON DESTINY'S CHILD :verliebt: :verliebt: :verliebt: :super: :super: :super:
Remember the first day when I saw your face
remember the first day when you smiled at me
you stepped to me and you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about
remember the first day when you called my house
remember the first day when you took me out
we had butterflies although we tried to hide
and we both had a beautiful night
The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
Remember the first day, the first day we kissed
remember the first day we had an argument
we apologized and then we compromised
and we haven't argued since
remember the first day we stopped playing games
remember the first day you fell in love with me
it felt so good for you to say those words
cause I felt the same way too
The way we held each others hand
the way we talked the way we laughed
it felt so good to fall in love
and I knew right then and there you were the one
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
i'm so happy so happy that you're in my life
and baby now that you're a part of me
you showed me
showed me the meaning of true love
and i know he loves me
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
when he stares at me you know that he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tells his soul
He looks at me and his brown eyes tell his soul
the man on the wooden cross - von der Band Silke Bischoff
suffering in silence- alone again
on an island called my bed
just another sleepless night with this bondage around my head
the nurse is coming in with al lovely smile
she feels the fast beat of my tired heart
my body temperature is rising every day
i am helpless like a little child
i leave my body
i leave this angry pain
there's a light brighter than a thousand suns
should i walk into this light or should i return into this broken body
it's alright ma- I'm only bleeding i've never been afraid to die
i don't believe in jesus christ
i don't believe in paradise
the man on the wooden cross is he watching me or did he fall asleep?
the man on the wooden cross does he care for me or did he fall asleep?
( fehler möge man mir bitte verzeihen, denn ich habe den text aus dem kopf aufgeschrieben)
suffering in silence- alone again
on an island called my bed
just another sleepless night with this bondage around my head
the nurse is coming in with al lovely smile
she feels the fast beat of my tired heart
my body temperature is rising every day
i am helpless like a little child
i leave my body
i leave this angry pain
there's a light brighter than a thousand suns
should i walk into this light or should i return into this broken body
it's alright ma- I'm only bleeding i've never been afraid to die
i don't believe in jesus christ
i don't believe in paradise
the man on the wooden cross is he watching me or did he fall asleep?
the man on the wooden cross does he care for me or did he fall asleep?
( fehler möge man mir bitte verzeihen, denn ich habe den text aus dem kopf aufgeschrieben)
Yeah!
ich hör dich jetzt noch wie gestern die worte sprechen,
das du und ich was besonderes sein,
viel zu schön zu vergessen,
gott sei dank kann ich sehen,
man kann dich nicht an worten messen,
es reicht dir nicht zu verletzen,
du musst herzen zerfetzen,
du warst zart zu mir,
hast gesagt wie sehr du mich liebst,
dass es niemand gibt der dein herz so versteht wie ich,
und dass nie jemand anders in frage kommt,
egal ob der tag mal kommt, an dem zweifel erscheinen,
ob wir zwei vereint sind, zu stark für streit,
du hast treue geschworen und mehr,
du hast gesagt du vergiebst mir,
du hast gesagt du wirst da sein,
doch als du weg gingst, was blieb mir?,
du hast gesagt du wirst mich retten und trösten,
du wirst mir helfen,
du hast gesagt du wirst füllen und ersetzen was ich nicht selbst bin,
du hast geschworen dass du da bist, in glück oder panik,
du hast geschworen du gibst halt, doch wenn ich fall, spür ich gar nix,
du hast geschworen du bist die frau meines lebens, bis ich verreck,
bist die mutter meiner kinder, und bei mir durch gut und schlecht.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
ich hab alles versucht, von telefon bis email und brief,
bis zum punkt an dem ich verzweifelt begann, und über dich schrieb,
du hast alles geblockt, darum blieb alles leid in meinem kopf,
weil ich's niemand mitteilen konnt, hab ichs aufgeschrieben und gedropt,
meine mum hat sogar geweint, sie hats gehört und gepeilt,
das im endeffekt jeden ryme, den ich schreib, deinen namen schreit,
jeden valentienstag, geburtstag und neujahr, blumen und karten,
trotzdem blieb mir nicht mehr als zu tun, als unruhig zu warten,
ob du dich irgendwann erbarmst, und mir antwort gibst auf die fragen,
die den kopf zersprengen, den ich einzig versprach immer hoch zu tragen,
doch ich hab versprochen bei dir zu sein, aber es nicht gebrochen,
auch wenns nicht so einfach war wie für dich, versteckt und verkrochen,
ich hab mich getäuscht in dir, du bist viel zu schwach und bequem,
um zu dem was du sagst zu stehen, oder einfach rücksicht zu nehmen,
du hast mich verlassen, du bist diejenige die schulden hat,
also komm und kümmer dich um die last, die selbstsucht erschafft.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
und was ist jetzt mit großer liebe?
mit großen plänen, unserm leben zu zweit?
den gemeinsamkeiten, unserm träumen und der ganzen zeit?
sie verblassen wie nichts, ich bin optimist,
doch hoffnungen verlassen mich,
lass mich nicht einfach hängen,
gibts bei dir nicht wenigtens hass für mich?
ich kann dich nicht mehr verstehen, so krass ich's probier,
du bist nicht mehr die, die bei mir war,
die frau ist leider krepiert,
jetzt hast du den nerv zu sagen, du willst dahin ziehen wo ich wohn,
seh ich aus wie n' klon?
ich lass mir bestimmt nicht mein wohl bedrohen,
du denkst alles ist super leicht zwischen uns,
es ist super nice, wenn du vorher nur kurz bescheit sagst,
ist alles cool und begleicht,
doch babe es tut mir leid, das hier ist nicht dein bereich,
und es reicht nicht nach alter zeit, 10 minuten smalltalk zu zweit,
und erzähl mir nix von dem neuen, was geht ab!
ich soll mich freuen? applaudieren, dass es dir jetzt besser geht?
mir gehts dreckig, ich heul!
jede nacht wenn ich wieder aufwach, getränkt im schweiss, den beweis,
ob du mich jemals geliebt hast, denn ich spür nichts von dem scheiss.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
He?
ich hör dich jetzt noch wie gestern die worte sprechen,
das du und ich was besonderes sein,
viel zu schön zu vergessen,
gott sei dank kann ich sehen,
man kann dich nicht an worten messen,
es reicht dir nicht zu verletzen,
du musst herzen zerfetzen,
du warst zart zu mir,
hast gesagt wie sehr du mich liebst,
dass es niemand gibt der dein herz so versteht wie ich,
und dass nie jemand anders in frage kommt,
egal ob der tag mal kommt, an dem zweifel erscheinen,
ob wir zwei vereint sind, zu stark für streit,
du hast treue geschworen und mehr,
du hast gesagt du vergiebst mir,
du hast gesagt du wirst da sein,
doch als du weg gingst, was blieb mir?,
du hast gesagt du wirst mich retten und trösten,
du wirst mir helfen,
du hast gesagt du wirst füllen und ersetzen was ich nicht selbst bin,
du hast geschworen dass du da bist, in glück oder panik,
du hast geschworen du gibst halt, doch wenn ich fall, spür ich gar nix,
du hast geschworen du bist die frau meines lebens, bis ich verreck,
bist die mutter meiner kinder, und bei mir durch gut und schlecht.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
ich hab alles versucht, von telefon bis email und brief,
bis zum punkt an dem ich verzweifelt begann, und über dich schrieb,
du hast alles geblockt, darum blieb alles leid in meinem kopf,
weil ich's niemand mitteilen konnt, hab ichs aufgeschrieben und gedropt,
meine mum hat sogar geweint, sie hats gehört und gepeilt,
das im endeffekt jeden ryme, den ich schreib, deinen namen schreit,
jeden valentienstag, geburtstag und neujahr, blumen und karten,
trotzdem blieb mir nicht mehr als zu tun, als unruhig zu warten,
ob du dich irgendwann erbarmst, und mir antwort gibst auf die fragen,
die den kopf zersprengen, den ich einzig versprach immer hoch zu tragen,
doch ich hab versprochen bei dir zu sein, aber es nicht gebrochen,
auch wenns nicht so einfach war wie für dich, versteckt und verkrochen,
ich hab mich getäuscht in dir, du bist viel zu schwach und bequem,
um zu dem was du sagst zu stehen, oder einfach rücksicht zu nehmen,
du hast mich verlassen, du bist diejenige die schulden hat,
also komm und kümmer dich um die last, die selbstsucht erschafft.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
und was ist jetzt mit großer liebe?
mit großen plänen, unserm leben zu zweit?
den gemeinsamkeiten, unserm träumen und der ganzen zeit?
sie verblassen wie nichts, ich bin optimist,
doch hoffnungen verlassen mich,
lass mich nicht einfach hängen,
gibts bei dir nicht wenigtens hass für mich?
ich kann dich nicht mehr verstehen, so krass ich's probier,
du bist nicht mehr die, die bei mir war,
die frau ist leider krepiert,
jetzt hast du den nerv zu sagen, du willst dahin ziehen wo ich wohn,
seh ich aus wie n' klon?
ich lass mir bestimmt nicht mein wohl bedrohen,
du denkst alles ist super leicht zwischen uns,
es ist super nice, wenn du vorher nur kurz bescheit sagst,
ist alles cool und begleicht,
doch babe es tut mir leid, das hier ist nicht dein bereich,
und es reicht nicht nach alter zeit, 10 minuten smalltalk zu zweit,
und erzähl mir nix von dem neuen, was geht ab!
ich soll mich freuen? applaudieren, dass es dir jetzt besser geht?
mir gehts dreckig, ich heul!
jede nacht wenn ich wieder aufwach, getränkt im schweiss, den beweis,
ob du mich jemals geliebt hast, denn ich spür nichts von dem scheiss.
[2x]
und was ist jetzt?
ich bin für dich nur irgend'n ex!
und was ist jetzt?
du scheisst drauf, wenn ich über dich rap!
und was ist jetzt?
du siehst mich, und guckst einfach nur weg!
und was ist jetzt?
bin ich leicht zu vergessen? bin ich ersetzt?
[/2x]
He?
also mein lieblingssong ist eindeutig football is coming home von three lions, wieso weiß ich auch nicht, aber es hebt meine stimmung immer wenn es mir schlecht geht.
We still believe, we still believe
We still believe, we still believe
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
Tears for heroes dressed in grey
No plans for final day
Stay in bed, drift away
It could have been all
Songs in the street
It was nearly complete
It was nearly so sweet
And now I'm singing
Three lions on a shirt
Jules Rimmet still gleaming
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming
Talk about football coming home
And then one night in Rome
We were strong, we had grown
And now I see Ince ready for war
Gazza good as before
Shearer certain to score
And Psycho screaming
Three lions on a shirt
Jules Rimmet still gleaming
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming
We can dance Nobby's dance
We could dance it in France
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
und show me the love von cherwin
Hear the cry of the innocent
In this land of make believe
We all close our eyes
To see what we wanna see
Everybody says I didn’t know
In this land of broken dreams
We all hide the pain
To be what we wanna be
So many words, so many thoughts are left unspoken
Everybody hurts,
Everybody’s heart’s been
Broken once or twice
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me the love
Not a single soul who really cares
About the thougts of another man
We don’t have to walk alone
In this no man’s land
So many words, so many thoughts are left unspoken
Everybody hurts
Everybody;s heart;s been
Broken once or twice
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me...the love, the love
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me the love. Come show me
We still believe, we still believe
We still believe, we still believe
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
Tears for heroes dressed in grey
No plans for final day
Stay in bed, drift away
It could have been all
Songs in the street
It was nearly complete
It was nearly so sweet
And now I'm singing
Three lions on a shirt
Jules Rimmet still gleaming
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming
Talk about football coming home
And then one night in Rome
We were strong, we had grown
And now I see Ince ready for war
Gazza good as before
Shearer certain to score
And Psycho screaming
Three lions on a shirt
Jules Rimmet still gleaming
No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming
We can dance Nobby's dance
We could dance it in France
It's coming home, it's coming home
It's coming, Football's coming home
und show me the love von cherwin
Hear the cry of the innocent
In this land of make believe
We all close our eyes
To see what we wanna see
Everybody says I didn’t know
In this land of broken dreams
We all hide the pain
To be what we wanna be
So many words, so many thoughts are left unspoken
Everybody hurts,
Everybody’s heart’s been
Broken once or twice
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me the love
Not a single soul who really cares
About the thougts of another man
We don’t have to walk alone
In this no man’s land
So many words, so many thoughts are left unspoken
Everybody hurts
Everybody;s heart;s been
Broken once or twice
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me...the love, the love
When will the world be free and without
All of the pain and all of the doubt
Come show me, show me the love
Melody rules and colours are one
Everybody gets a share of the sun
Come show me, show me the love. Come show me
Das sind drei Lieder meines momentanen Lieblingsalbums " Century Child" von "Nightwish" - Ich Liebe dieses Album :party:
Nightwish - Bless the Child
I was born amidst the purple waterfalls
I was weak, yet not unblessed
Dead to the world
Alive for the juurney
One night i dreamt a white rose withering, a newborn drowning a lifetime loneliness
I dreamt all my future
Relived my past
A witnessed the beauty of the beast
Where have all the feelings gone?
Why have all the laughter ceased?
Why am i loved only when I´m gone?
Gone back in time to bless the child
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time
How can i ever feel again?
Given the chance would I return?
I´ve never felt so alone in my life
As I drank from a cup which was counting my time
There´s a poison drop in this cup of Man
To drink it is to follow the left hand path
Where have all the feelings gone?
Why is in the deadlist sin - to love as I loved you?
Now unblessed, homesick in timt, soon to be freed from care, from human pain
My tale is of the most bitter truth:
Time pays us but with earth & dust, and a dark ,silent grave
Remenber ,my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion & Ocean´s Soul´s nothing but a name ...
The child bless thee & keep thee forever
Nightwish - End of all Hope
It is the end of all hope
To lose the child, the faith
To end all the innocence
To be someone like me
This is the birth of all hope
To have what I once had
This life unfogiven
It will end with a birth
No will to wake for this morn
To see another black rose born
Deathbed is slowly covered with snow
Angels, they fall first but I´m still here
Alone as they are drawning near
In heaven my masterpiece will finaly be sung
And my wound it cuts so deep
Mandylion without a face
Deathwish without a prayer
End of all hope, end of love, end of time
The rest is silence
Beauty of the Beast
( Long Lost Love & One More Night To Live & Christabel)
Trees have drowning their leaves
Clouds their waters
All this burden is killing me
Distance is coveringyour way
Tears your memory
All this beauty is killing me
Oh, do you care, I still feel for you
So aware, what should be lost is there
I fear I will never find anyone
I know my greatest pain is yet to come
Will we find eatch other in the dark
My long lost love
Safetly away from the world
In a dream
Timeless domain
A child, dreamy eyed, mother´s mirror, father´s pride
I wish I could come back to you
Once again feel the rain
Falling inside me
Cleaning all that I´ve become
My home is far but the rest it lies so close
With my long lost love under the black rose
You told I had the eyes of a wolf
Search them and find the beauty of the beast
All of my songs can only be composed, of the greatest of pains
Every single verse can only be born of the greatest of wishes
I wish I had one more night to life
A saint blessed me, drank me deeply
Spitting out the misery in me
Still a sinner rapes 1000 Saints
Sharing the same hell with me
Sanest choice in this insane world
Beware the beast but enjoy the feast he offers
Oh, sweet christabel
Share with me your person
For I know you
I´m a puppet on this silent stage show
I´m but a poet who failed his best play
A Dead boy, who failed to write an ending
To each of his poems
Nightwish - Bless the Child
I was born amidst the purple waterfalls
I was weak, yet not unblessed
Dead to the world
Alive for the juurney
One night i dreamt a white rose withering, a newborn drowning a lifetime loneliness
I dreamt all my future
Relived my past
A witnessed the beauty of the beast
Where have all the feelings gone?
Why have all the laughter ceased?
Why am i loved only when I´m gone?
Gone back in time to bless the child
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time
How can i ever feel again?
Given the chance would I return?
I´ve never felt so alone in my life
As I drank from a cup which was counting my time
There´s a poison drop in this cup of Man
To drink it is to follow the left hand path
Where have all the feelings gone?
Why is in the deadlist sin - to love as I loved you?
Now unblessed, homesick in timt, soon to be freed from care, from human pain
My tale is of the most bitter truth:
Time pays us but with earth & dust, and a dark ,silent grave
Remenber ,my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion & Ocean´s Soul´s nothing but a name ...
The child bless thee & keep thee forever
Nightwish - End of all Hope
It is the end of all hope
To lose the child, the faith
To end all the innocence
To be someone like me
This is the birth of all hope
To have what I once had
This life unfogiven
It will end with a birth
No will to wake for this morn
To see another black rose born
Deathbed is slowly covered with snow
Angels, they fall first but I´m still here
Alone as they are drawning near
In heaven my masterpiece will finaly be sung
And my wound it cuts so deep
Mandylion without a face
Deathwish without a prayer
End of all hope, end of love, end of time
The rest is silence
Beauty of the Beast
( Long Lost Love & One More Night To Live & Christabel)
Trees have drowning their leaves
Clouds their waters
All this burden is killing me
Distance is coveringyour way
Tears your memory
All this beauty is killing me
Oh, do you care, I still feel for you
So aware, what should be lost is there
I fear I will never find anyone
I know my greatest pain is yet to come
Will we find eatch other in the dark
My long lost love
Safetly away from the world
In a dream
Timeless domain
A child, dreamy eyed, mother´s mirror, father´s pride
I wish I could come back to you
Once again feel the rain
Falling inside me
Cleaning all that I´ve become
My home is far but the rest it lies so close
With my long lost love under the black rose
You told I had the eyes of a wolf
Search them and find the beauty of the beast
All of my songs can only be composed, of the greatest of pains
Every single verse can only be born of the greatest of wishes
I wish I had one more night to life
A saint blessed me, drank me deeply
Spitting out the misery in me
Still a sinner rapes 1000 Saints
Sharing the same hell with me
Sanest choice in this insane world
Beware the beast but enjoy the feast he offers
Oh, sweet christabel
Share with me your person
For I know you
I´m a puppet on this silent stage show
I´m but a poet who failed his best play
A Dead boy, who failed to write an ending
To each of his poems
bei diesem song kann ich echt die ganze zeit heulen... :heulen:
Joss Stone
I've Fallen In Love With You
I've fallen in love with you
Please, tell me, tell me what else was there to do
When feeling lips like yours and looking into eyes like yours
Oh, I might as well face it
Cause it's true
Yes, I've fallen in love with you
Oh, my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
I've fallen in love with you (ooh baby, please stay)
I've fallen in love with you
I've fallen in love with you
And you've just got to feel the same way too
When you embraced me last night
Lord knows it was pure, such pure delight
Oh, my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
Oh yes, my love
Oh yes, my love
My darling
I've fallen in love with you
I've fallen in love
I've fallen so deep in love you see
Until you become the very soul of me
Let me tell you something,
I don't care enough anyway
All over, hey, all over my face it shows
Said I'm talkin bout love this time
Oh, yes I am
And you know what?
It's not a schoolgirl crush
Oh no, no [x12]
Ooh, baby, yeah
Oh my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
My beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
I've fallen in love with you (yes, my love)
I've fallen in love with you (in love with you, in love with you)
I've fallen in love with you (it's not infatuation cause I would really know)
I've fallen in love with you
(My beating heart wants you, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know it wants you)
I've fallen in love with you
(I've fallen for you)
I've fallen in love
(I'm falling in love)
I've fallen in love with you
(Tell me, what else was there to do?)
I've fallen in love
Joss Stone
I've Fallen In Love With You
I've fallen in love with you
Please, tell me, tell me what else was there to do
When feeling lips like yours and looking into eyes like yours
Oh, I might as well face it
Cause it's true
Yes, I've fallen in love with you
Oh, my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
I've fallen in love with you (ooh baby, please stay)
I've fallen in love with you
I've fallen in love with you
And you've just got to feel the same way too
When you embraced me last night
Lord knows it was pure, such pure delight
Oh, my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
Oh yes, my love
Oh yes, my love
My darling
I've fallen in love with you
I've fallen in love
I've fallen so deep in love you see
Until you become the very soul of me
Let me tell you something,
I don't care enough anyway
All over, hey, all over my face it shows
Said I'm talkin bout love this time
Oh, yes I am
And you know what?
It's not a schoolgirl crush
Oh no, no [x12]
Ooh, baby, yeah
Oh my beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
My beating heart wants you
And my empty arms need you
Don't you go, please stay
And never try to send me away
I've fallen in love with you (yes, my love)
I've fallen in love with you (in love with you, in love with you)
I've fallen in love with you (it's not infatuation cause I would really know)
I've fallen in love with you
(My beating heart wants you, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know it wants you)
I've fallen in love with you
(I've fallen for you)
I've fallen in love
(I'm falling in love)
I've fallen in love with you
(Tell me, what else was there to do?)
I've fallen in love
Sunday is Gloomy,
my hours are slumberless,
Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless.
Little white flowers will never awaken you,
not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you.
Angels have no thought of ever returning you -
would they be angry if I thought of joining you?
Gloomy Sunday
Sunday is gloomy
with shadows I spend it all,
my heart and I have decided to end it all.
Soon there'll be flowers and prayers that are sad,
I know, let them not weep,
let them know that I'm glad to go
Death is no dream,
for in death I'm caressing you,
with the last breath of my soul I'll be blessing you
Gloomy Sunday
my hours are slumberless,
Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless.
Little white flowers will never awaken you,
not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you.
Angels have no thought of ever returning you -
would they be angry if I thought of joining you?
Gloomy Sunday
Sunday is gloomy
with shadows I spend it all,
my heart and I have decided to end it all.
Soon there'll be flowers and prayers that are sad,
I know, let them not weep,
let them know that I'm glad to go
Death is no dream,
for in death I'm caressing you,
with the last breath of my soul I'll be blessing you
Gloomy Sunday
titelsong des films "EIN LIED VON LIEBE UND TOD" ;( schmacht
The Weakness In Me Lyrics
Artist: Joan Armatrading
I'm not the sort of person who falls
In and quickly out of love
But to you I gave my affection
Right from the start.
I have a lover who loves me:
How could I break such a heart?
Yet still you gained my attention.
Why do you come here
When you know I've got troubles enough?
Why do you call me
When you know I can't answer the phone?
Make me lie, when I don't want to
And make someone else some kind of an unknowin' fool
You make me stare, when I should not
Are you so strong or is all the weakness in me?
Why do you come here
And pretend to be just passing by?
But I need to see you,
And I mean to hold you
Tightly.
Feeling guilty, worried,
Waking from tormented sleep
This old love has me bound
But this new love cuts deep.
If I choose now, I'll lose out
One of you has to fall
But I need you, and you.
Why do you come here
When you know I've got troubles enough?
Why do you call me
When you know I can't answer the phone?
Make me lie, when I don't want to
And make someone else soem kind of an unknowin' fool
You make me stare, when I should not
Are you so strong or is all the weakness in me?
Why do you come here
And pretend to be just passing by?
But I need to see you,
And I mean to hold you
Tightly.
Artist: Joan Armatrading
I'm not the sort of person who falls
In and quickly out of love
But to you I gave my affection
Right from the start.
I have a lover who loves me:
How could I break such a heart?
Yet still you gained my attention.
Why do you come here
When you know I've got troubles enough?
Why do you call me
When you know I can't answer the phone?
Make me lie, when I don't want to
And make someone else some kind of an unknowin' fool
You make me stare, when I should not
Are you so strong or is all the weakness in me?
Why do you come here
And pretend to be just passing by?
But I need to see you,
And I mean to hold you
Tightly.
Feeling guilty, worried,
Waking from tormented sleep
This old love has me bound
But this new love cuts deep.
If I choose now, I'll lose out
One of you has to fall
But I need you, and you.
Why do you come here
When you know I've got troubles enough?
Why do you call me
When you know I can't answer the phone?
Make me lie, when I don't want to
And make someone else soem kind of an unknowin' fool
You make me stare, when I should not
Are you so strong or is all the weakness in me?
Why do you come here
And pretend to be just passing by?
But I need to see you,
And I mean to hold you
Tightly.
Hi du....
Ich und mein Freund haben Burned with desire auch immer gehört,
jetzt wo Schluss ist,bringt mich der Song immer zum weinen.
Und trotzdem höre ich ih mindestens 10 mal am Tag.
Songtexte die wirklich gut finde sind:
Green day : Time of your Life
Another turning point,a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don´t ask why
it´s not a question, but a lesson learned in time
it´s something unpredictable, but in the end it´s right
I hope you had the Time of your Life
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
hang it on a shelf in good health and good times
tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
for what it´s worth, it was worth all the while
it´s something unpredictable, but in the end it´s right
I hope you have the time of your life 3x
Ebenfalls schön
Mandalay: Beautiful
you can depend on certainty
count it out and weight it up again
yu can be shure you´ve reached the end
and still you don´t feel
do you know you´re beautiful
do you know you´re beautiful
you are, yes you are
you can ignore
what you´ve become
take it out and see it die again
you can be here
for who´s a friend
and still you don´t feel
do you know you´re beautiful
do you know you´re beautiful
you are, yes you are
innermost thoughts
will be understood
you can have all you need
do you know you´re beautiful
So das wars
Liebe grüsse
Ich und mein Freund haben Burned with desire auch immer gehört,
jetzt wo Schluss ist,bringt mich der Song immer zum weinen.
Und trotzdem höre ich ih mindestens 10 mal am Tag.
Songtexte die wirklich gut finde sind:
Green day : Time of your Life
Another turning point,a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don´t ask why
it´s not a question, but a lesson learned in time
it´s something unpredictable, but in the end it´s right
I hope you had the Time of your Life
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
hang it on a shelf in good health and good times
tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
for what it´s worth, it was worth all the while
it´s something unpredictable, but in the end it´s right
I hope you have the time of your life 3x
Ebenfalls schön
Mandalay: Beautiful
you can depend on certainty
count it out and weight it up again
yu can be shure you´ve reached the end
and still you don´t feel
do you know you´re beautiful
do you know you´re beautiful
you are, yes you are
you can ignore
what you´ve become
take it out and see it die again
you can be here
for who´s a friend
and still you don´t feel
do you know you´re beautiful
do you know you´re beautiful
you are, yes you are
innermost thoughts
will be understood
you can have all you need
do you know you´re beautiful
So das wars
Liebe grüsse
Whoa oh oh
Ooh hooh
No No No
[Verse 1]
See I dont, know why, I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know that I feel
[chorus]
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
[verse 2]
You thought, you could
Keep this shit from me, yeah
Ya burnt bitch, I heard the story
Ya played me, ya even gave him head
Now ya askin for me back
Ya just another hag, look elsewhere
Cuz ya done with me
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but I do admit im sad
It hurt real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a ho
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Ooh hooh
No No No
[Verse 1]
See I dont, know why, I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know that I feel
[chorus]
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
[verse 2]
You thought, you could
Keep this shit from me, yeah
Ya burnt bitch, I heard the story
Ya played me, ya even gave him head
Now ya askin for me back
Ya just another hag, look elsewhere
Cuz ya done with me
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but I do admit im sad
It hurt real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a ho
Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you ho, I dont want you back
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
Oh oh Oh oh
Uh hun yeah
"Sleep Tight"
We saw Fantasia in a far off land,
Cry for the living in the desert sand.
They waited underneath a splintered moon.
To hear the beating of an ancient tune.
[Chorus]
Sleep tight.
The reaper's waiting in the wings.
Sleep tight.
To reap a man of many things.
Sleep tight.
Look through the eyes of destiny.
Sleep tight.
We find the kingdom but He holds the key.
I met a seer who believes and dreams,
Our blood is running through eternal streams.
Dust you'll return and dust you shall remain.
'Coz that's the only heart that beats and beats again.
[Chorus -- 3x]
Sleep tight.
We saw Fantasia in a far off land,
Cry for the living in the desert sand.
They waited underneath a splintered moon.
To hear the beating of an ancient tune.
[Chorus]
Sleep tight.
The reaper's waiting in the wings.
Sleep tight.
To reap a man of many things.
Sleep tight.
Look through the eyes of destiny.
Sleep tight.
We find the kingdom but He holds the key.
I met a seer who believes and dreams,
Our blood is running through eternal streams.
Dust you'll return and dust you shall remain.
'Coz that's the only heart that beats and beats again.
[Chorus -- 3x]
Sleep tight.
"botchla" von "poison the well"
But I adore her
this will never happen
but I adore HER
this will NEVER happen
over my DEAD body
of course I think ABOUT it
burn my path if it does
shape my body as I feel
torn
shape my body as I FEEL
torn BROKEN
and if it happens
I'll BURN and crawl deeper in my hole
darkness ALWAYS says hello
and your BURNING BODY will light my way
burning body LIGHT MY WAY
dieses lied hat mir nachdem meine freundin schlussgemacht hat kraft gegeben.
ich liebe sie immer noch aber weinen musste ich seitdem nicht mehr!!!
But I adore her
this will never happen
but I adore HER
this will NEVER happen
over my DEAD body
of course I think ABOUT it
burn my path if it does
shape my body as I feel
torn
shape my body as I FEEL
torn BROKEN
and if it happens
I'll BURN and crawl deeper in my hole
darkness ALWAYS says hello
and your BURNING BODY will light my way
burning body LIGHT MY WAY
dieses lied hat mir nachdem meine freundin schlussgemacht hat kraft gegeben.
ich liebe sie immer noch aber weinen musste ich seitdem nicht mehr!!!
Angie, Angie, when will those clouds all disappear?
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied
But Angie, Angie, you can't say we never tried
Angie, you're beautiful, but ain't it time we said good-bye?
Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?
All the dreams we held so close seemed to all go up in smoke
Let me whisper in your ear:
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
Oh, Angie, don't you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet
I hate that sadness in your eyes
But Angie, Angie, ain't it time we said good-bye?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied
But Angie, I still love you, baby
Ev'rywhere I look I see your eyes
There ain't a woman that comes close to you
Come on Baby, dry your eyes But Angie, Angie, ain't it good to be alive?
Angie, Angie, they can't say we never tried
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied
But Angie, Angie, you can't say we never tried
Angie, you're beautiful, but ain't it time we said good-bye?
Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?
All the dreams we held so close seemed to all go up in smoke
Let me whisper in your ear:
Angie, Angie, where will it lead us from here?
Oh, Angie, don't you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet
I hate that sadness in your eyes
But Angie, Angie, ain't it time we said good-bye?
With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied
But Angie, I still love you, baby
Ev'rywhere I look I see your eyes
There ain't a woman that comes close to you
Come on Baby, dry your eyes But Angie, Angie, ain't it good to be alive?
Angie, Angie, they can't say we never tried
Ein Lied von den Toten Hosen!
Nur zu Besuch
Immer wenn ich Dich besuch`, fühl ich mich grenzenlos.
Alles andere ist von hieraus so weit weg.
Ich mag die Ruhe hier zwischen all den Bäumen-
als ob es den Frieden auf Erden wirklich gibt.
Es ist ein schöner Weg, der unauffällig zu Dir führt.
Ja, ich hab ihn gern, weil er so hell und freundlich wirkt.
Ich habe Blumen mit- weiß nicht, ob Du sie magst.
Damals hättest Du Dich wahrscheinlich sehr gefreut.
Wenn sie Dir nicht gefallen, stör Dich nicht weiter dran.
Sie werden ganz bestimmt bald wieder weggeräumt.
Wie es mir geht, die Frage stellst Du jedes Mal.
Ich bin O.K., will nicht, dass Du Dir Sorgen machst.
Und so red`ich mit Dir wie immer, so als ob es wie früher wär,
so als hätten wir jede Menge Zeit.
Ich spür Dich ganz nah hier bei mir, kann Deine Stimme im Wind hören,
und wenn es regnet weiß ich, dass Du manchmal weinst-
bis die Sonne scheint; bis sie wieder scheint.
Ich soll Dich grüßen von den andern-
sie denken alle noch ganz oft an Dich.
Und Dein Garten, es geht ihm wirklich gut,
obwohl man merkt, dass Du ihm doch sehr fehlst.
Und es kommt immer noch Post, ganz fett an Dich adressiert,
obwohl doch jeder weiß, dass Du weggezogen bist.
Und so red ich mit Dir wie immer, und ich verspreche Dir,
wir haben irgendwann jede Menge Zeit.
Dann werden wir uns wiedersehen-
du kannst Dich ja kümmern, wenn Du willst,
dass die Sonne an diesem Tag auch auf mein Grab scheint-
dass die Sonne scheint, dass sie wieder scheint........
Ich finde es einfach schön das Lied, auch wenn es sehr traurig ist.
Nur zu Besuch
Immer wenn ich Dich besuch`, fühl ich mich grenzenlos.
Alles andere ist von hieraus so weit weg.
Ich mag die Ruhe hier zwischen all den Bäumen-
als ob es den Frieden auf Erden wirklich gibt.
Es ist ein schöner Weg, der unauffällig zu Dir führt.
Ja, ich hab ihn gern, weil er so hell und freundlich wirkt.
Ich habe Blumen mit- weiß nicht, ob Du sie magst.
Damals hättest Du Dich wahrscheinlich sehr gefreut.
Wenn sie Dir nicht gefallen, stör Dich nicht weiter dran.
Sie werden ganz bestimmt bald wieder weggeräumt.
Wie es mir geht, die Frage stellst Du jedes Mal.
Ich bin O.K., will nicht, dass Du Dir Sorgen machst.
Und so red`ich mit Dir wie immer, so als ob es wie früher wär,
so als hätten wir jede Menge Zeit.
Ich spür Dich ganz nah hier bei mir, kann Deine Stimme im Wind hören,
und wenn es regnet weiß ich, dass Du manchmal weinst-
bis die Sonne scheint; bis sie wieder scheint.
Ich soll Dich grüßen von den andern-
sie denken alle noch ganz oft an Dich.
Und Dein Garten, es geht ihm wirklich gut,
obwohl man merkt, dass Du ihm doch sehr fehlst.
Und es kommt immer noch Post, ganz fett an Dich adressiert,
obwohl doch jeder weiß, dass Du weggezogen bist.
Und so red ich mit Dir wie immer, und ich verspreche Dir,
wir haben irgendwann jede Menge Zeit.
Dann werden wir uns wiedersehen-
du kannst Dich ja kümmern, wenn Du willst,
dass die Sonne an diesem Tag auch auf mein Grab scheint-
dass die Sonne scheint, dass sie wieder scheint........
Ich finde es einfach schön das Lied, auch wenn es sehr traurig ist.
Seite 5 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema