Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
joer also dies is mein absoluter lieblingssong
HammerFall - The Fallen one
I saw your face in the morning sun
Oh, I thought you were there
I heard your voice as the wind passed me by
Silently, whispering my name
So many things that I wanted to say
Forever left untold
I still remember the tears that you shed
Over someone else
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
There is a light down at memory lane
Slowly fading away
Still holding on to the dreams torn apart
I will follow my heart
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
Still on my own, chasing the sun
Of a time long ago
The shade in my heart, tearing apart
Everything that I long for
I saw your face in the morning sun
Oh, I thought you were there
I heard your voice as the wind passed me by
Whispering my name
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
HammerFall - The Fallen one
I saw your face in the morning sun
Oh, I thought you were there
I heard your voice as the wind passed me by
Silently, whispering my name
So many things that I wanted to say
Forever left untold
I still remember the tears that you shed
Over someone else
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
There is a light down at memory lane
Slowly fading away
Still holding on to the dreams torn apart
I will follow my heart
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
Still on my own, chasing the sun
Of a time long ago
The shade in my heart, tearing apart
Everything that I long for
I saw your face in the morning sun
Oh, I thought you were there
I heard your voice as the wind passed me by
Whispering my name
Our love could never die
All I can do is cry
Save a little prayer for the fallen one
Absoluter Lieblingssong!!!
Anesthesia
Like a flash of light in an endless night
Life is trapped between two black entities
'Cause when you trust someone
Illusion has begun
No way to prepare
Impending despair
Did one say so cruel
'Tis better to love than lose
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss
So many times been burned
This lesson goes unlearned
Remember desire only fuels the fire
Liar!
Betwixed birth and death
Every breath regret
I pity the living
Envy for the dead
Emotionally stunned
In defense - I'm numb
I'd rather not care then to be aware
Be scared
I don't need love
Are a thousand tears worth a single smile?
When you give an inch, will they take a mile?
Longing for the past but dreading the future
If not being used, well then you're a user and a loser
World reknowned failure at both death and life
Given nothingness, purgatory blight
To run and hide, a cowardly procedure
Options exhausted, except for anesthesia
I don't feel anything
Like a flash of light in an endless night
Life is trapped between two black entities
'Cause when you trust someone
Illusion has begun
No way to prepare
Impending despair
Did one say so cruel
'Tis better to love than lose
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss
So many times been burned
This lesson goes unlearned
Remember desire only fuels the fire
Liar!
Betwixed birth and death
Every breath regret
I pity the living
Envy for the dead
Emotionally stunned
In defense - I'm numb
I'd rather not care then to be aware
Be scared
I don't need love
Are a thousand tears worth a single smile?
When you give an inch, will they take a mile?
Longing for the past but dreading the future
If not being used, well then you're a user and a loser
World reknowned failure at both death and life
Given nothingness, purgatory blight
To run and hide, a cowardly procedure
Options exhausted, except for anesthesia
I don't feel anything
(Life is Killing me,Type O Negative,2003)
Anesthesia
Like a flash of light in an endless night
Life is trapped between two black entities
'Cause when you trust someone
Illusion has begun
No way to prepare
Impending despair
Did one say so cruel
'Tis better to love than lose
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss
So many times been burned
This lesson goes unlearned
Remember desire only fuels the fire
Liar!
Betwixed birth and death
Every breath regret
I pity the living
Envy for the dead
Emotionally stunned
In defense - I'm numb
I'd rather not care then to be aware
Be scared
I don't need love
Are a thousand tears worth a single smile?
When you give an inch, will they take a mile?
Longing for the past but dreading the future
If not being used, well then you're a user and a loser
World reknowned failure at both death and life
Given nothingness, purgatory blight
To run and hide, a cowardly procedure
Options exhausted, except for anesthesia
I don't feel anything
Like a flash of light in an endless night
Life is trapped between two black entities
'Cause when you trust someone
Illusion has begun
No way to prepare
Impending despair
Did one say so cruel
'Tis better to love than lose
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss
So many times been burned
This lesson goes unlearned
Remember desire only fuels the fire
Liar!
Betwixed birth and death
Every breath regret
I pity the living
Envy for the dead
Emotionally stunned
In defense - I'm numb
I'd rather not care then to be aware
Be scared
I don't need love
Are a thousand tears worth a single smile?
When you give an inch, will they take a mile?
Longing for the past but dreading the future
If not being used, well then you're a user and a loser
World reknowned failure at both death and life
Given nothingness, purgatory blight
To run and hide, a cowardly procedure
Options exhausted, except for anesthesia
I don't feel anything
(Life is Killing me,Type O Negative,2003)
Fanta 4 unplugged: Hammer
ok ich kam zu der Beziehung genau wie die Zahl zur Ziehung
der Lottozahlen oder wie Stars zu Bravo-Otto-Wahlen
bei der Mißwahl meines Lebens ist sie die Nummer Eins
nenn es Schicksal oder Zufall oder nenn´s vom beiden keins
sie ist die Frau die mir den Atem raubt mir die Sprache klaut
mir auf den Magen haut mir letztenendes die Moral versaut
mein letztes Hemd ist mir egal ich spend´s für ihr Geständnis
wenn sie lacht die Erkenntnis daß die Gegenwart geschenkt ist
die Zeit mit ihr ist kurz auch wenn sie lang ist und wenn sie
lang ist
dann nur weil sie mal kurz nach nebenan ist
bekanntlich suchen manche lebenslang nach so was amtlichen wie
ihr
doch der Mangel an Massel vermasselt´s
du puzzelst und puzzelst suchst den Weg aus dem Schlamassel
suchst im ganzen nach dem Sinn des Lebens
zwei gute Gründe findest du wenn du in ihre Augen schaust
sie ist einmalig und sie sieht gut aus
sie ist der Hammer
ja Mann das Leben spielt wie es eben will
jedenfalls kommt es eher anders als man plant oder erahnt
und dann trifft´s dich ohne Rücksicht ob du willst oder nicht
machst du plötzlich ´nen Glücksgriff und dann
hebst du ab und schwebst bist so high dabei
als ob du über den Wolken lebst wie Reinhard Mey
keine Zeit mehr für gar nix denn seitdem sie da ist
bin ich noch süchtiger nach ihr als´n Hippie nach Cannabis
und ich schwitz jedesmal wenn sie den Raum betritt
als ob ich mit ´ner Daunenjacke in der Sauna sitz
kein Witz denn ich dreh durch wie´n Reifen im Schnee
wenn ich neben ihr steh und sie mir anseh
die Bombe die alles um sich rum in die Luft jagt
und jeden anderen in meinem Leben unsichtbar macht
jeder Tag mit ihr zusammen ist wie vier Wochen Urlaub
immer viel zu schnell vorbei weil ich nie auf die Uhr schau
alles andere verpasse meine Freunde mich hassen
und drei Typen mir droh´n mich aus der Band zu entlassen
doch ich kann nichts machen weil ich nun mal an ihr kleb´
wie der Scheiß an meinem Schuh wenn ich in Kaugummi tret´
drum komm ich immer zu spät und alles dauert etwas länger
aber bitte versteht mich das Baby ist der Hammer
Baby Baby geh nie weg von mir
Baby Baby bleib bei mir
sie ist meine Traumfrau und kaum schau ich ihr in die Augen
lockert sie mir die Schrauben läßt mich unentwegt an Wunder
glauben
mitunter rauben mir Duft und ihre Stimme meine Sinne
und ich erinnere mich kaum was vor diesem Traum war
bevor ich sie das allererste Mal sah
da hatte ich schon die sieben Seen durchkämmt nur stand sie an
Land
ich war durch Wüsten gewandert aber sie lag am Strand
als ich sie endlich fand wußten alle Bescheid
wir war´n ein Paar wie Bonny und Clyde
wir machten Kino wie Tarantino und ich war stylisch
wie Robert de Niro in Casino und weil ich
´n dicken Schuh fuhr wie´n Superstar
gab ich ungern zu daß ich bei ihr nur Groupie war
doch obwohl ohne Zweifel jeder Zweite um ihre Hand Schlange stand
war klar wir beide sind das Paar
denn seitdem ich sie sah wollt ich nie mehr wieder solo sein
lieber allein mit´m Logo der Vier mitten in Rödelheim
sie meint´s ernst es war kein Spaß mehr
wo ihre Liebe hinfällt wächst kein Gras mehr
kaum schau ich auf die Uhr ist mein Glas leer klar war´s schwer
mich selbst zu überreden ab jetzt nicht nur ihretwegen
mehr auf diesem Planeten zu sein doch wenn sie will
dann wird die ganze Welt still wie das Schweigen der Lämmer
denn das Baby ist der Hammer
und ncoh eins von den Fanta 4: Sie ist weg
"hey! heute ist wieder einer der verdammten tage
die ich kaum ertrage und mich ständig selber frage
warum mich all diese gefühle plagen die ich nicht
kannte oder nur vom hörensagen denn bisher
rannte ich durch meine welt und war der könig
doch alles was mir gefällt ist mir jetzt zu wenig
alles was mich kickte von dem ich nie genug kriegte
lass ich lieber sein denn ich fühl mich allein"
"du fühlst dich nicht nur allein mann du bist es!
drum lass das gejammer sein denn so ist es
nun mal auf dieser welt auch wenns dir nicht gefällt
schaust du deinen eigenen film und bist dein eigener held"
"ja mann irgendwie hast du ja recht und trotzdem gehts mir
schlecht
echt beschissen denn ich möchte mal wissen
welcher film auf dieser welt einen oskar erhält
in dem die weibliche hauptrolle fehlt"
denn sie ist weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor wars schöner allein zu sein
"ich raff es nicht ab was ist daran schlimm
dass ich jetzt nicht mehr der man für sie bin?
da sitz ich und kack mich zu und beginn
zu denken dass ich keine andere find"
"die eine ist weg! na und?
war sie für dich nicht nur mittel zum zweck und grund?
sich hinter ihr zu verstecken andere abzuchecken war tabu
und jetzt kommst du!"
"hm wie gesagt es ist krass dass ich dachte ich verpass
was wenn ich die finger von den andern lass?
was ich machte denn ich dachte diesen spass
gibst du dir wenn du die eine nicht mehr hast und jetzt"
"was?"
"jetzt ist sie weg und ich versteck mich kläglich
hab keine lust auf andere also leck mich"
sie ist weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor wars schöner allein zu sein
"jetzt weinst du ... ach! ... das tut mir aber leid."
"ich erinner mich wir waren beide verdammt cool
doch innerlich raffte ich spinner ich null
denn wann immer ich dachte ich tu alles für sie
war was immer ich machte für mich irgendwie
mit dieser philosophie fuhr ich einwandfrei
sorgenfrei an ihr vorbei
schätze bin ein bissschen hochgeflogen ungelogen
und hab sie dabei mit mir selbst betrogen"
"kluge worte was hinterher weiss man immer mehr
doch so sehr ich mich auch dagegen wehr
bleibt es schwer - aber wahr
ich bin leer denn sie ist nicht da klar"
"jaja wunderbar! tolle rede mann!
hört ich dich nicht mal sagen dich lässt jede ran?
und jetzt schau dich an! wo bist du hingekommen?
ich sags dir sie ist weg! und hat mich mitgenommen
jetzt ist sie weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor war's schöner allein zu sein
Flip
ok ich kam zu der Beziehung genau wie die Zahl zur Ziehung
der Lottozahlen oder wie Stars zu Bravo-Otto-Wahlen
bei der Mißwahl meines Lebens ist sie die Nummer Eins
nenn es Schicksal oder Zufall oder nenn´s vom beiden keins
sie ist die Frau die mir den Atem raubt mir die Sprache klaut
mir auf den Magen haut mir letztenendes die Moral versaut
mein letztes Hemd ist mir egal ich spend´s für ihr Geständnis
wenn sie lacht die Erkenntnis daß die Gegenwart geschenkt ist
die Zeit mit ihr ist kurz auch wenn sie lang ist und wenn sie
lang ist
dann nur weil sie mal kurz nach nebenan ist
bekanntlich suchen manche lebenslang nach so was amtlichen wie
ihr
doch der Mangel an Massel vermasselt´s
du puzzelst und puzzelst suchst den Weg aus dem Schlamassel
suchst im ganzen nach dem Sinn des Lebens
zwei gute Gründe findest du wenn du in ihre Augen schaust
sie ist einmalig und sie sieht gut aus
sie ist der Hammer
ja Mann das Leben spielt wie es eben will
jedenfalls kommt es eher anders als man plant oder erahnt
und dann trifft´s dich ohne Rücksicht ob du willst oder nicht
machst du plötzlich ´nen Glücksgriff und dann
hebst du ab und schwebst bist so high dabei
als ob du über den Wolken lebst wie Reinhard Mey
keine Zeit mehr für gar nix denn seitdem sie da ist
bin ich noch süchtiger nach ihr als´n Hippie nach Cannabis
und ich schwitz jedesmal wenn sie den Raum betritt
als ob ich mit ´ner Daunenjacke in der Sauna sitz
kein Witz denn ich dreh durch wie´n Reifen im Schnee
wenn ich neben ihr steh und sie mir anseh
die Bombe die alles um sich rum in die Luft jagt
und jeden anderen in meinem Leben unsichtbar macht
jeder Tag mit ihr zusammen ist wie vier Wochen Urlaub
immer viel zu schnell vorbei weil ich nie auf die Uhr schau
alles andere verpasse meine Freunde mich hassen
und drei Typen mir droh´n mich aus der Band zu entlassen
doch ich kann nichts machen weil ich nun mal an ihr kleb´
wie der Scheiß an meinem Schuh wenn ich in Kaugummi tret´
drum komm ich immer zu spät und alles dauert etwas länger
aber bitte versteht mich das Baby ist der Hammer
Baby Baby geh nie weg von mir
Baby Baby bleib bei mir
sie ist meine Traumfrau und kaum schau ich ihr in die Augen
lockert sie mir die Schrauben läßt mich unentwegt an Wunder
glauben
mitunter rauben mir Duft und ihre Stimme meine Sinne
und ich erinnere mich kaum was vor diesem Traum war
bevor ich sie das allererste Mal sah
da hatte ich schon die sieben Seen durchkämmt nur stand sie an
Land
ich war durch Wüsten gewandert aber sie lag am Strand
als ich sie endlich fand wußten alle Bescheid
wir war´n ein Paar wie Bonny und Clyde
wir machten Kino wie Tarantino und ich war stylisch
wie Robert de Niro in Casino und weil ich
´n dicken Schuh fuhr wie´n Superstar
gab ich ungern zu daß ich bei ihr nur Groupie war
doch obwohl ohne Zweifel jeder Zweite um ihre Hand Schlange stand
war klar wir beide sind das Paar
denn seitdem ich sie sah wollt ich nie mehr wieder solo sein
lieber allein mit´m Logo der Vier mitten in Rödelheim
sie meint´s ernst es war kein Spaß mehr
wo ihre Liebe hinfällt wächst kein Gras mehr
kaum schau ich auf die Uhr ist mein Glas leer klar war´s schwer
mich selbst zu überreden ab jetzt nicht nur ihretwegen
mehr auf diesem Planeten zu sein doch wenn sie will
dann wird die ganze Welt still wie das Schweigen der Lämmer
denn das Baby ist der Hammer
und ncoh eins von den Fanta 4: Sie ist weg
"hey! heute ist wieder einer der verdammten tage
die ich kaum ertrage und mich ständig selber frage
warum mich all diese gefühle plagen die ich nicht
kannte oder nur vom hörensagen denn bisher
rannte ich durch meine welt und war der könig
doch alles was mir gefällt ist mir jetzt zu wenig
alles was mich kickte von dem ich nie genug kriegte
lass ich lieber sein denn ich fühl mich allein"
"du fühlst dich nicht nur allein mann du bist es!
drum lass das gejammer sein denn so ist es
nun mal auf dieser welt auch wenns dir nicht gefällt
schaust du deinen eigenen film und bist dein eigener held"
"ja mann irgendwie hast du ja recht und trotzdem gehts mir
schlecht
echt beschissen denn ich möchte mal wissen
welcher film auf dieser welt einen oskar erhält
in dem die weibliche hauptrolle fehlt"
denn sie ist weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor wars schöner allein zu sein
"ich raff es nicht ab was ist daran schlimm
dass ich jetzt nicht mehr der man für sie bin?
da sitz ich und kack mich zu und beginn
zu denken dass ich keine andere find"
"die eine ist weg! na und?
war sie für dich nicht nur mittel zum zweck und grund?
sich hinter ihr zu verstecken andere abzuchecken war tabu
und jetzt kommst du!"
"hm wie gesagt es ist krass dass ich dachte ich verpass
was wenn ich die finger von den andern lass?
was ich machte denn ich dachte diesen spass
gibst du dir wenn du die eine nicht mehr hast und jetzt"
"was?"
"jetzt ist sie weg und ich versteck mich kläglich
hab keine lust auf andere also leck mich"
sie ist weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor wars schöner allein zu sein
"jetzt weinst du ... ach! ... das tut mir aber leid."
"ich erinner mich wir waren beide verdammt cool
doch innerlich raffte ich spinner ich null
denn wann immer ich dachte ich tu alles für sie
war was immer ich machte für mich irgendwie
mit dieser philosophie fuhr ich einwandfrei
sorgenfrei an ihr vorbei
schätze bin ein bissschen hochgeflogen ungelogen
und hab sie dabei mit mir selbst betrogen"
"kluge worte was hinterher weiss man immer mehr
doch so sehr ich mich auch dagegen wehr
bleibt es schwer - aber wahr
ich bin leer denn sie ist nicht da klar"
"jaja wunderbar! tolle rede mann!
hört ich dich nicht mal sagen dich lässt jede ran?
und jetzt schau dich an! wo bist du hingekommen?
ich sags dir sie ist weg! und hat mich mitgenommen
jetzt ist sie weg
und ich bin wieder allein allein
sie ist weg
davor war's schöner allein zu sein
Flip
also eines der schönsten Lieder, das ich im Bezug auf Herzschmerz und Liebeskummer kenne
ist "love hurts" von
NAZARETH:
Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
I'm young, I know, But even so
I know a thing or two - I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
Ooo-oo, Love hurts Ooo-oo
ist "love hurts" von
NAZARETH:
Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
I'm young, I know, But even so
I know a thing or two - I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts
Ooo-oo, Love hurts Ooo-oo
I thought it was funny when you missed the train
When I rang you at home they said you left yesterday
I thought it was strange when your car was found
by the tree in Ennis where we used to hang around
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
And who he would become, all the things he'd have done
would he have loved you, and not let you down
and would he be stronger than his father
don't punish yourself, leave it well alone
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
When I rang you at home they said you left yesterday
I thought it was strange when your car was found
by the tree in Ennis where we used to hang around
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
And who he would become, all the things he'd have done
would he have loved you, and not let you down
and would he be stronger than his father
don't punish yourself, leave it well alone
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
I thought it was funny when you missed the train
When I rang you at home they said you left yesterday
I thought it was strange when your car was found
by the tree in Ennis where we used to hang around
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
And who he would become, all the things he'd have done
would he have loved you, and not let you down
and would he be stronger than his father
don't punish yourself, leave it well alone
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
When I rang you at home they said you left yesterday
I thought it was strange when your car was found
by the tree in Ennis where we used to hang around
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
And who he would become, all the things he'd have done
would he have loved you, and not let you down
and would he be stronger than his father
don't punish yourself, leave it well alone
Dear Isobel
I hope you're well and what you've done is right
Oh it's been such hell
I wish you well and hope your safe tonight
It's been a long day coming and long will it last
when it's last day leaving, and I'm helping it pass
by loving you more
Das hier ist mein Lieblingslied.Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen!!!
Band: Bic Runga
Lied: Sway
Don't stray, don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practising your name so I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right, to look you in the eye
Let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time to tell you why
I say it's infintely true
CHORUS:
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way, yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure, and no way to be sure
Why everything's turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired - I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Now it all turns sour, come sweeten every afternoon
It's time to tell you why, I say it's infinitely true
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Band: Bic Runga
Lied: Sway
Don't stray, don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practising your name so I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right, to look you in the eye
Let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time to tell you why
I say it's infintely true
CHORUS:
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way, yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure, and no way to be sure
Why everything's turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired - I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Now it all turns sour, come sweeten every afternoon
It's time to tell you why, I say it's infinitely true
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Das hier ist mein Lieblingslied.Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen!!!
Band: Bic Runga
Lied: Sway
Don't stray, don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practising your name so I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right, to look you in the eye
Let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time to tell you why
I say it's infintely true
CHORUS:
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way, yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure, and no way to be sure
Why everything's turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired - I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Now it all turns sour, come sweeten every afternoon
It's time to tell you why, I say it's infinitely true
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Band: Bic Runga
Lied: Sway
Don't stray, don't ever go away
I should be much too smart for this
You know it gets the better of me
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practising your name so I can say it to your face
It doesn't seem right, to look you in the eye
Let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth
Indeed it's time to tell you why
I say it's infintely true
CHORUS:
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way, yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure, and no way to be sure
Why everything's turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired - I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
Now it all turns sour, come sweeten every afternoon
It's time to tell you why, I say it's infinitely true
CHORUS TWICE
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
It's all because of you
SlipKnoT - Vermillion, Pt. 2
She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through the cover in me
Id do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
A catch in my throat
Choke, torn into pieces
No, I dont want to be this
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
She isnt real
I can't make her real
She isnt real
I can't make her real
...............
diesen song kan ich jedem empfelen...
She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through the cover in me
Id do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
A catch in my throat
Choke, torn into pieces
No, I dont want to be this
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
She isnt real
I can't make her real
She isnt real
I can't make her real
...............
diesen song kan ich jedem empfelen...
SlipKnoT - Vermillion, Pt. 2
She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through the cover in me
Id do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
A catch in my throat
Choke, torn into pieces
No, I dont want to be this
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
She isnt real
I can't make her real
She isnt real
I can't make her real
...............
diesen song kan ich jedem empfelen...
She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame.
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through the cover in me
Id do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
Now I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
She is everything to me
The unrequited dream
A song that no one sings
The unattainable, Shes a myth that I have to believe in
All I need to make it real is one more reason
I dont know what to do, I dont know what to do when she makes me sad.
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
A catch in my throat
Choke, torn into pieces
No, I dont want to be this
But I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
I wont let this build up inside of me
She isnt real
I can't make her real
She isnt real
I can't make her real
...............
diesen song kan ich jedem empfelen...
Nightwish - Nemo
This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass
This is me forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom
gone with my sins
Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
Oh how i wish to dream again
Once and for all
Nemo my name forevermore
Nemo sailing home
Nemo letting go
Oh how i wish .... ;(
This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass
This is me forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom
gone with my sins
Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
Oh how i wish to dream again
Once and for all
Nemo my name forevermore
Nemo sailing home
Nemo letting go
Oh how i wish .... ;(
Nightwish - Nemo
This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass
This is me forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom
gone with my sins
Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
Oh how i wish to dream again
Once and for all
Nemo my name forevermore
Nemo sailing home
Nemo letting go
Oh how i wish .... ;(
This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass
This is me forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
My flower, withered between
The pages 2 and 3
The once and forever bloom
gone with my sins
Walk the dark path
Sleep with angels
Call the past for help
Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
All i wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I´d give my everything
Oh how i wish
For soothing rain
Oh how i wish to dream again
Once and for all
Nemo my name forevermore
Nemo sailing home
Nemo letting go
Oh how i wish .... ;(
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you
You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
Before you
Dieser Song hat mich richtig heftig zum Heulen gebracht. :heulen:
Marc Cohn - True Companion:
Baby i've been searching like everybody else
Can't say nothing different about myself
Sometimes i'm an angel
And sometimes i'm cruel
And when it comes to love
I'm just another fool
Yes, i'll climb a mountain
I'm gonna swim the sea
There ain't no act of god girl
Could keep you safe from me
My arms are reaching out
Out across this canyon
I'm asking you to be my true companion
True companion
True companion
So don't you dare and try to walk away
I've got my heart set on our wedding day
I've got this vision of a girl in white
Made my decision that it's you allright
And when i take your hand
I'll watch my heart set sail
I'll take my trembling fingers
And i'll lift up your veil
Then i'll take you home
And with wild abandon
Make love to you just like a true companion
You are my true companion
I got a true companion
True companion
When the years have done irreparable harm
I can see us walking slowly arm in arm
Just like the couple on the corner do
'cause girl i will always be in love with you
And when i look in your eyes
I'll still see that spark
Until the shadows fall
Until the room grows dark
Then when i leave this earth
I'll be with the angels standin'
I'll be out there waiting for my true companion
Just for my true companion
True companion
True companion
Marc Cohn - True Companion:
Baby i've been searching like everybody else
Can't say nothing different about myself
Sometimes i'm an angel
And sometimes i'm cruel
And when it comes to love
I'm just another fool
Yes, i'll climb a mountain
I'm gonna swim the sea
There ain't no act of god girl
Could keep you safe from me
My arms are reaching out
Out across this canyon
I'm asking you to be my true companion
True companion
True companion
So don't you dare and try to walk away
I've got my heart set on our wedding day
I've got this vision of a girl in white
Made my decision that it's you allright
And when i take your hand
I'll watch my heart set sail
I'll take my trembling fingers
And i'll lift up your veil
Then i'll take you home
And with wild abandon
Make love to you just like a true companion
You are my true companion
I got a true companion
True companion
When the years have done irreparable harm
I can see us walking slowly arm in arm
Just like the couple on the corner do
'cause girl i will always be in love with you
And when i look in your eyes
I'll still see that spark
Until the shadows fall
Until the room grows dark
Then when i leave this earth
I'll be with the angels standin'
I'll be out there waiting for my true companion
Just for my true companion
True companion
True companion
Dieser Song hat mich richtig heftig zum Heulen gebracht. :heulen:
Marc Cohn - True Companion:
Baby i've been searching like everybody else
Can't say nothing different about myself
Sometimes i'm an angel
And sometimes i'm cruel
And when it comes to love
I'm just another fool
Yes, i'll climb a mountain
I'm gonna swim the sea
There ain't no act of god girl
Could keep you safe from me
My arms are reaching out
Out across this canyon
I'm asking you to be my true companion
True companion
True companion
So don't you dare and try to walk away
I've got my heart set on our wedding day
I've got this vision of a girl in white
Made my decision that it's you allright
And when i take your hand
I'll watch my heart set sail
I'll take my trembling fingers
And i'll lift up your veil
Then i'll take you home
And with wild abandon
Make love to you just like a true companion
You are my true companion
I got a true companion
True companion
When the years have done irreparable harm
I can see us walking slowly arm in arm
Just like the couple on the corner do
'cause girl i will always be in love with you
And when i look in your eyes
I'll still see that spark
Until the shadows fall
Until the room grows dark
Then when i leave this earth
I'll be with the angels standin'
I'll be out there waiting for my true companion
Just for my true companion
True companion
True companion
Marc Cohn - True Companion:
Baby i've been searching like everybody else
Can't say nothing different about myself
Sometimes i'm an angel
And sometimes i'm cruel
And when it comes to love
I'm just another fool
Yes, i'll climb a mountain
I'm gonna swim the sea
There ain't no act of god girl
Could keep you safe from me
My arms are reaching out
Out across this canyon
I'm asking you to be my true companion
True companion
True companion
So don't you dare and try to walk away
I've got my heart set on our wedding day
I've got this vision of a girl in white
Made my decision that it's you allright
And when i take your hand
I'll watch my heart set sail
I'll take my trembling fingers
And i'll lift up your veil
Then i'll take you home
And with wild abandon
Make love to you just like a true companion
You are my true companion
I got a true companion
True companion
When the years have done irreparable harm
I can see us walking slowly arm in arm
Just like the couple on the corner do
'cause girl i will always be in love with you
And when i look in your eyes
I'll still see that spark
Until the shadows fall
Until the room grows dark
Then when i leave this earth
I'll be with the angels standin'
I'll be out there waiting for my true companion
Just for my true companion
True companion
True companion
Es koennte mich nicht weniger interessieren
ob Du Tod bist oder lebst
ob Du gesund bist oder krank
ob Du Krebs hast oder Aids
Mir gehts am Arsch vorbei
Du Wichser reisst mein Herz entzwei
Millionen Teile aus Schmerz und die
sind schwer wie Blei
Meine Gedanken kreisen wie nen
Adler immer wieder um die selbe Kacke:
Wie gehts ihm - Wo isser - Wo war er
Hat er an mich gedacht
wie ich an ihn denk
merkt er nicht wie er mich kraenkt
ich will doch nix geschenkt
Da faengt die Scheisse von vorne an
ich greif Rosen
und fass Dornen an
Du bist fuer mich gestorben Mann
hast alles verdorben
Am Anfang wars lieblich
Du sagtest Du liebst mich
warst friedlich und niedlich
und ich wusste ich lieb dich
Das gibt sich oft
denn heut biste der kuehlste Mann
oberlocker superduper Chabo
wie fuehlt sichs an
ziehst Dir darauf nen Hass Alter
macht dir das Spass ?
Ich scheiss auf dich
Das wars
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich einfach nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Und deshalb lieb ich dich jetzt auch nicht mehr
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht ...
Ich weiss das die Welt gross und schlecht ist
hart und ungerecht ist
das jeder der nen Mensch ist
und das was er labert meistens Blech ist
aber mein Pech ist
das ich vergesse was ich weiss
deshalb dreht sich wohl mein Scheissleben
auch in nen Scheisskreis
Ich reiss mir nen Arsch auf
und wart drauf
das du es erkennst
Wusstest du eigentlich das du laberst
wenn du pennst
Du nennst mich manchmal Namen von Alten
die du mal hattest
Sagst was obermattes wie:
Ich lieb nur Dich
und erwartest das ich stolz bin
denkst du das ich aus Holz bin
Du Arsch
Kommst nach zwo Minuten und schnarchst
und fragst mich vor deinen Jungs:
Wie war ich ?
Meistens spar ich mir mein Kommentar
Du findest mich sonderbar
Alter, Du bist faker als nen Wonder-Bra
Schlechter als der Sommer war
kaelter als der Winter
Laberst mich voll
von wegen Kinder
und ich denk nur
jetzt spinnt er
die Rinder, der Wahn
Oh bitte, erbarm
das werd ich mir ersparen
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Ich wuensch Dir zum Abschied nen beschissenes
Gewissen mit Gewissensbissen
ne Seele voll mit Rissen
und das Du lernst mich zu vermissen
'nen Kissen das nur leerliegt
und ewig davon zeugt
das die Alte die da mal lag
dich verabscheut
und heute noch bereut
irgendwann mit dir zu tun gehabt zu haben
Schick deine Rosen deinen Schlampen
die auf Blumen abfahren
Bei mir tragen sie keine Fruechte
wie Geruechte und Luegen
Du hast mich viel zu oft belogen
und betrogen
Du wirst mich niemals mehr betruegen
mir genuegen die Erinnerungen
an die Scheisstage im Bann von nem
beschissenen Mann
Ich kann heut kaum noch glauben
wie sehr man sich erniedrigt
in Zeiten die widrig sind
Fuer Scheisse die man nie kriegt
aber wie blickt ne Alte den Dreck
wenn se verliebt ist
Das gibt es
und es ist dein Glueck
aber du versiebst es
locker und laessig
Easy come and easy go
Fick dich und deine ganze
beschissene Show
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
ob Du Tod bist oder lebst
ob Du gesund bist oder krank
ob Du Krebs hast oder Aids
Mir gehts am Arsch vorbei
Du Wichser reisst mein Herz entzwei
Millionen Teile aus Schmerz und die
sind schwer wie Blei
Meine Gedanken kreisen wie nen
Adler immer wieder um die selbe Kacke:
Wie gehts ihm - Wo isser - Wo war er
Hat er an mich gedacht
wie ich an ihn denk
merkt er nicht wie er mich kraenkt
ich will doch nix geschenkt
Da faengt die Scheisse von vorne an
ich greif Rosen
und fass Dornen an
Du bist fuer mich gestorben Mann
hast alles verdorben
Am Anfang wars lieblich
Du sagtest Du liebst mich
warst friedlich und niedlich
und ich wusste ich lieb dich
Das gibt sich oft
denn heut biste der kuehlste Mann
oberlocker superduper Chabo
wie fuehlt sichs an
ziehst Dir darauf nen Hass Alter
macht dir das Spass ?
Ich scheiss auf dich
Das wars
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich einfach nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Und deshalb lieb ich dich jetzt auch nicht mehr
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht ...
Ich weiss das die Welt gross und schlecht ist
hart und ungerecht ist
das jeder der nen Mensch ist
und das was er labert meistens Blech ist
aber mein Pech ist
das ich vergesse was ich weiss
deshalb dreht sich wohl mein Scheissleben
auch in nen Scheisskreis
Ich reiss mir nen Arsch auf
und wart drauf
das du es erkennst
Wusstest du eigentlich das du laberst
wenn du pennst
Du nennst mich manchmal Namen von Alten
die du mal hattest
Sagst was obermattes wie:
Ich lieb nur Dich
und erwartest das ich stolz bin
denkst du das ich aus Holz bin
Du Arsch
Kommst nach zwo Minuten und schnarchst
und fragst mich vor deinen Jungs:
Wie war ich ?
Meistens spar ich mir mein Kommentar
Du findest mich sonderbar
Alter, Du bist faker als nen Wonder-Bra
Schlechter als der Sommer war
kaelter als der Winter
Laberst mich voll
von wegen Kinder
und ich denk nur
jetzt spinnt er
die Rinder, der Wahn
Oh bitte, erbarm
das werd ich mir ersparen
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Ich wuensch Dir zum Abschied nen beschissenes
Gewissen mit Gewissensbissen
ne Seele voll mit Rissen
und das Du lernst mich zu vermissen
'nen Kissen das nur leerliegt
und ewig davon zeugt
das die Alte die da mal lag
dich verabscheut
und heute noch bereut
irgendwann mit dir zu tun gehabt zu haben
Schick deine Rosen deinen Schlampen
die auf Blumen abfahren
Bei mir tragen sie keine Fruechte
wie Geruechte und Luegen
Du hast mich viel zu oft belogen
und betrogen
Du wirst mich niemals mehr betruegen
mir genuegen die Erinnerungen
an die Scheisstage im Bann von nem
beschissenen Mann
Ich kann heut kaum noch glauben
wie sehr man sich erniedrigt
in Zeiten die widrig sind
Fuer Scheisse die man nie kriegt
aber wie blickt ne Alte den Dreck
wenn se verliebt ist
Das gibt es
und es ist dein Glueck
aber du versiebst es
locker und laessig
Easy come and easy go
Fick dich und deine ganze
beschissene Show
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Es koennte mich nicht weniger interessieren
ob Du Tod bist oder lebst
ob Du gesund bist oder krank
ob Du Krebs hast oder Aids
Mir gehts am Arsch vorbei
Du Wichser reisst mein Herz entzwei
Millionen Teile aus Schmerz und die
sind schwer wie Blei
Meine Gedanken kreisen wie nen
Adler immer wieder um die selbe Kacke:
Wie gehts ihm - Wo isser - Wo war er
Hat er an mich gedacht
wie ich an ihn denk
merkt er nicht wie er mich kraenkt
ich will doch nix geschenkt
Da faengt die Scheisse von vorne an
ich greif Rosen
und fass Dornen an
Du bist fuer mich gestorben Mann
hast alles verdorben
Am Anfang wars lieblich
Du sagtest Du liebst mich
warst friedlich und niedlich
und ich wusste ich lieb dich
Das gibt sich oft
denn heut biste der kuehlste Mann
oberlocker superduper Chabo
wie fuehlt sichs an
ziehst Dir darauf nen Hass Alter
macht dir das Spass ?
Ich scheiss auf dich
Das wars
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich einfach nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Und deshalb lieb ich dich jetzt auch nicht mehr
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht ...
Ich weiss das die Welt gross und schlecht ist
hart und ungerecht ist
das jeder der nen Mensch ist
und das was er labert meistens Blech ist
aber mein Pech ist
das ich vergesse was ich weiss
deshalb dreht sich wohl mein Scheissleben
auch in nen Scheisskreis
Ich reiss mir nen Arsch auf
und wart drauf
das du es erkennst
Wusstest du eigentlich das du laberst
wenn du pennst
Du nennst mich manchmal Namen von Alten
die du mal hattest
Sagst was obermattes wie:
Ich lieb nur Dich
und erwartest das ich stolz bin
denkst du das ich aus Holz bin
Du Arsch
Kommst nach zwo Minuten und schnarchst
und fragst mich vor deinen Jungs:
Wie war ich ?
Meistens spar ich mir mein Kommentar
Du findest mich sonderbar
Alter, Du bist faker als nen Wonder-Bra
Schlechter als der Sommer war
kaelter als der Winter
Laberst mich voll
von wegen Kinder
und ich denk nur
jetzt spinnt er
die Rinder, der Wahn
Oh bitte, erbarm
das werd ich mir ersparen
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Ich wuensch Dir zum Abschied nen beschissenes
Gewissen mit Gewissensbissen
ne Seele voll mit Rissen
und das Du lernst mich zu vermissen
'nen Kissen das nur leerliegt
und ewig davon zeugt
das die Alte die da mal lag
dich verabscheut
und heute noch bereut
irgendwann mit dir zu tun gehabt zu haben
Schick deine Rosen deinen Schlampen
die auf Blumen abfahren
Bei mir tragen sie keine Fruechte
wie Geruechte und Luegen
Du hast mich viel zu oft belogen
und betrogen
Du wirst mich niemals mehr betruegen
mir genuegen die Erinnerungen
an die Scheisstage im Bann von nem
beschissenen Mann
Ich kann heut kaum noch glauben
wie sehr man sich erniedrigt
in Zeiten die widrig sind
Fuer Scheisse die man nie kriegt
aber wie blickt ne Alte den Dreck
wenn se verliebt ist
Das gibt es
und es ist dein Glueck
aber du versiebst es
locker und laessig
Easy come and easy go
Fick dich und deine ganze
beschissene Show
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
ob Du Tod bist oder lebst
ob Du gesund bist oder krank
ob Du Krebs hast oder Aids
Mir gehts am Arsch vorbei
Du Wichser reisst mein Herz entzwei
Millionen Teile aus Schmerz und die
sind schwer wie Blei
Meine Gedanken kreisen wie nen
Adler immer wieder um die selbe Kacke:
Wie gehts ihm - Wo isser - Wo war er
Hat er an mich gedacht
wie ich an ihn denk
merkt er nicht wie er mich kraenkt
ich will doch nix geschenkt
Da faengt die Scheisse von vorne an
ich greif Rosen
und fass Dornen an
Du bist fuer mich gestorben Mann
hast alles verdorben
Am Anfang wars lieblich
Du sagtest Du liebst mich
warst friedlich und niedlich
und ich wusste ich lieb dich
Das gibt sich oft
denn heut biste der kuehlste Mann
oberlocker superduper Chabo
wie fuehlt sichs an
ziehst Dir darauf nen Hass Alter
macht dir das Spass ?
Ich scheiss auf dich
Das wars
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich einfach nicht
Du liebst mich nicht
Und deshalb lieb ich dich jetzt auch nicht mehr
Du liebst mich nicht
Du liebst mich nicht ...
Ich weiss das die Welt gross und schlecht ist
hart und ungerecht ist
das jeder der nen Mensch ist
und das was er labert meistens Blech ist
aber mein Pech ist
das ich vergesse was ich weiss
deshalb dreht sich wohl mein Scheissleben
auch in nen Scheisskreis
Ich reiss mir nen Arsch auf
und wart drauf
das du es erkennst
Wusstest du eigentlich das du laberst
wenn du pennst
Du nennst mich manchmal Namen von Alten
die du mal hattest
Sagst was obermattes wie:
Ich lieb nur Dich
und erwartest das ich stolz bin
denkst du das ich aus Holz bin
Du Arsch
Kommst nach zwo Minuten und schnarchst
und fragst mich vor deinen Jungs:
Wie war ich ?
Meistens spar ich mir mein Kommentar
Du findest mich sonderbar
Alter, Du bist faker als nen Wonder-Bra
Schlechter als der Sommer war
kaelter als der Winter
Laberst mich voll
von wegen Kinder
und ich denk nur
jetzt spinnt er
die Rinder, der Wahn
Oh bitte, erbarm
das werd ich mir ersparen
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Ich wuensch Dir zum Abschied nen beschissenes
Gewissen mit Gewissensbissen
ne Seele voll mit Rissen
und das Du lernst mich zu vermissen
'nen Kissen das nur leerliegt
und ewig davon zeugt
das die Alte die da mal lag
dich verabscheut
und heute noch bereut
irgendwann mit dir zu tun gehabt zu haben
Schick deine Rosen deinen Schlampen
die auf Blumen abfahren
Bei mir tragen sie keine Fruechte
wie Geruechte und Luegen
Du hast mich viel zu oft belogen
und betrogen
Du wirst mich niemals mehr betruegen
mir genuegen die Erinnerungen
an die Scheisstage im Bann von nem
beschissenen Mann
Ich kann heut kaum noch glauben
wie sehr man sich erniedrigt
in Zeiten die widrig sind
Fuer Scheisse die man nie kriegt
aber wie blickt ne Alte den Dreck
wenn se verliebt ist
Das gibt es
und es ist dein Glueck
aber du versiebst es
locker und laessig
Easy come and easy go
Fick dich und deine ganze
beschissene Show
Du liebst mich nicht
Chorus
Du liebst mich nicht
Three thirty in the morning
Not a soul in sight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in
He's headin' back from somewhere
That he never should have been
And the thunder rolls
Ande the thunder rolls
Every light is burnin'
In a house across town
She's pacin' by the telephone
In her faded flannel gown
Askin' for a miracle
Hopin' she's not right
Prayin' it's the weather
That's kept him out all night
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
CHORUS:
The thunder rolls
And the lightnin' strikes
Another love grows cold
On a sleepless night
As the storm blows on
Out of control
Deep in her heart
The thunder rolls
She's waitin' by the window
When he pulls into the drive
She rushes out to hold him
Thankful he's alive
But on the wind and rain
A strange new perfume blows
And the lightnin' flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
Not a soul in sight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in
He's headin' back from somewhere
That he never should have been
And the thunder rolls
Ande the thunder rolls
Every light is burnin'
In a house across town
She's pacin' by the telephone
In her faded flannel gown
Askin' for a miracle
Hopin' she's not right
Prayin' it's the weather
That's kept him out all night
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
CHORUS:
The thunder rolls
And the lightnin' strikes
Another love grows cold
On a sleepless night
As the storm blows on
Out of control
Deep in her heart
The thunder rolls
She's waitin' by the window
When he pulls into the drive
She rushes out to hold him
Thankful he's alive
But on the wind and rain
A strange new perfume blows
And the lightnin' flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
Three thirty in the morning
Not a soul in sight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in
He's headin' back from somewhere
That he never should have been
And the thunder rolls
Ande the thunder rolls
Every light is burnin'
In a house across town
She's pacin' by the telephone
In her faded flannel gown
Askin' for a miracle
Hopin' she's not right
Prayin' it's the weather
That's kept him out all night
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
CHORUS:
The thunder rolls
And the lightnin' strikes
Another love grows cold
On a sleepless night
As the storm blows on
Out of control
Deep in her heart
The thunder rolls
She's waitin' by the window
When he pulls into the drive
She rushes out to hold him
Thankful he's alive
But on the wind and rain
A strange new perfume blows
And the lightnin' flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
Not a soul in sight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in
He's headin' back from somewhere
That he never should have been
And the thunder rolls
Ande the thunder rolls
Every light is burnin'
In a house across town
She's pacin' by the telephone
In her faded flannel gown
Askin' for a miracle
Hopin' she's not right
Prayin' it's the weather
That's kept him out all night
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
CHORUS:
The thunder rolls
And the lightnin' strikes
Another love grows cold
On a sleepless night
As the storm blows on
Out of control
Deep in her heart
The thunder rolls
She's waitin' by the window
When he pulls into the drive
She rushes out to hold him
Thankful he's alive
But on the wind and rain
A strange new perfume blows
And the lightnin' flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls
Seite 7 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema