Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
war ja jetzt scho einige zeit net hier , gedanken schmerzen immernoch wie stiche ins Herz ;( ...
momentan hilft mir das lied hier über die runden ... :
Linkin Park
Breaking The Habit
Meteora
Memories consume like opening the wounds,
I'm picking me apart again.
You all assume, I'm searching in my room,
Unless I try to start again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,
I try to catch my breath again.
I hurt much more than any time before,
I have no options left again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
I'll paint it on the walls,
Coz I'm the one that falls,
I'll never fight again,
and this is how it ends...
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
momentan hilft mir das lied hier über die runden ... :
Linkin Park
Breaking The Habit
Meteora
Memories consume like opening the wounds,
I'm picking me apart again.
You all assume, I'm searching in my room,
Unless I try to start again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,
I try to catch my breath again.
I hurt much more than any time before,
I have no options left again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
I'll paint it on the walls,
Coz I'm the one that falls,
I'll never fight again,
and this is how it ends...
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
war ja jetzt scho einige zeit net hier , gedanken schmerzen immernoch wie stiche ins Herz ;( ...
momentan hilft mir das lied hier über die runden ... :
Linkin Park
Breaking The Habit
Meteora
Memories consume like opening the wounds,
I'm picking me apart again.
You all assume, I'm searching in my room,
Unless I try to start again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,
I try to catch my breath again.
I hurt much more than any time before,
I have no options left again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
I'll paint it on the walls,
Coz I'm the one that falls,
I'll never fight again,
and this is how it ends...
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
momentan hilft mir das lied hier über die runden ... :
Linkin Park
Breaking The Habit
Meteora
Memories consume like opening the wounds,
I'm picking me apart again.
You all assume, I'm searching in my room,
Unless I try to start again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,
I try to catch my breath again.
I hurt much more than any time before,
I have no options left again.
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,
Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
I'll paint it on the walls,
Coz I'm the one that falls,
I'll never fight again,
and this is how it ends...
I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...
But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean...
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit tonight.
Hallo das ist einer der besten songs für mich er ist von
Celine Dion _ A new Day has come ich habe ihn übersetzt
Ein neuer Tag, ein neuer Tag
Ich habe so lange drauf gewartet
Dass ein Wunder geschieht
Alle sagten mir, ich müsse stark sein
Nichts aufgeben und keine tränen vergießen
In der Fginsternis und in guiten Zeiten
Wusste ich, dass ich durchhalte
Und die Welt dachte, ich hätte alles
Aber ich habe auf dich gewartet
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Lich am Himmel
Oh, es blendet mich beinah
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührte
Refrain:
Lass den regen fallen
Und meine Tränen wegwaschen
Lass inh meine Seele erfüllen
Und meine Ängste ertränken
Lass ihn die Wände niederreißen
Für eine neue Sonne
Wo es finster war, da ist jetzt hell
Wo schmerz war, da ist jetzt Freude
Wo Schwäche war
Da fand ich meine Kraft
Alles in den Augen eines Jungen
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Licht am Himmel
Oh.es blendet mich beinahe
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührt
Der neue tag ist gekommen
Still, ich she ein licht in deinen Augen
Alles in den AUgen eines Jungen
Ich kann es nicht glauben .....
Celine Dion _ A new Day has come ich habe ihn übersetzt
Ein neuer Tag, ein neuer Tag
Ich habe so lange drauf gewartet
Dass ein Wunder geschieht
Alle sagten mir, ich müsse stark sein
Nichts aufgeben und keine tränen vergießen
In der Fginsternis und in guiten Zeiten
Wusste ich, dass ich durchhalte
Und die Welt dachte, ich hätte alles
Aber ich habe auf dich gewartet
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Lich am Himmel
Oh, es blendet mich beinah
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührte
Refrain:
Lass den regen fallen
Und meine Tränen wegwaschen
Lass inh meine Seele erfüllen
Und meine Ängste ertränken
Lass ihn die Wände niederreißen
Für eine neue Sonne
Wo es finster war, da ist jetzt hell
Wo schmerz war, da ist jetzt Freude
Wo Schwäche war
Da fand ich meine Kraft
Alles in den Augen eines Jungen
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Licht am Himmel
Oh.es blendet mich beinahe
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührt
Der neue tag ist gekommen
Still, ich she ein licht in deinen Augen
Alles in den AUgen eines Jungen
Ich kann es nicht glauben .....
Hallo das ist einer der besten songs für mich er ist von
Celine Dion _ A new Day has come ich habe ihn übersetzt
Ein neuer Tag, ein neuer Tag
Ich habe so lange drauf gewartet
Dass ein Wunder geschieht
Alle sagten mir, ich müsse stark sein
Nichts aufgeben und keine tränen vergießen
In der Fginsternis und in guiten Zeiten
Wusste ich, dass ich durchhalte
Und die Welt dachte, ich hätte alles
Aber ich habe auf dich gewartet
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Lich am Himmel
Oh, es blendet mich beinah
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührte
Refrain:
Lass den regen fallen
Und meine Tränen wegwaschen
Lass inh meine Seele erfüllen
Und meine Ängste ertränken
Lass ihn die Wände niederreißen
Für eine neue Sonne
Wo es finster war, da ist jetzt hell
Wo schmerz war, da ist jetzt Freude
Wo Schwäche war
Da fand ich meine Kraft
Alles in den Augen eines Jungen
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Licht am Himmel
Oh.es blendet mich beinahe
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührt
Der neue tag ist gekommen
Still, ich she ein licht in deinen Augen
Alles in den AUgen eines Jungen
Ich kann es nicht glauben .....
Celine Dion _ A new Day has come ich habe ihn übersetzt
Ein neuer Tag, ein neuer Tag
Ich habe so lange drauf gewartet
Dass ein Wunder geschieht
Alle sagten mir, ich müsse stark sein
Nichts aufgeben und keine tränen vergießen
In der Fginsternis und in guiten Zeiten
Wusste ich, dass ich durchhalte
Und die Welt dachte, ich hätte alles
Aber ich habe auf dich gewartet
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Lich am Himmel
Oh, es blendet mich beinah
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührte
Refrain:
Lass den regen fallen
Und meine Tränen wegwaschen
Lass inh meine Seele erfüllen
Und meine Ängste ertränken
Lass ihn die Wände niederreißen
Für eine neue Sonne
Wo es finster war, da ist jetzt hell
Wo schmerz war, da ist jetzt Freude
Wo Schwäche war
Da fand ich meine Kraft
Alles in den Augen eines Jungen
Still, jetzt sehe ich ein Licht am Himmel
Oh.es blendet mich beinahe
Ich kann es nicht glauben
Dass mich ein Engel mit Liebe berührt
Der neue tag ist gekommen
Still, ich she ein licht in deinen Augen
Alles in den AUgen eines Jungen
Ich kann es nicht glauben .....
Nargaroth - Manchmal wenn sie schläft
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft, wage ich nicht zu müden, denn im Tod ist
Zeit genug um auszuruhen.
Meine Blicke fallen auf Sie und meine Gedanken beginnen neue Pfade
zu begehen...
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft denke ich an Träume,
die Ihr selbst im Schlaf keinen Frieden geben.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft sehe ich die Schatten,
die Sie hinter Ihren Lidern jagen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft rufe ich den Regen,
der sanft auf Sie hernieder fällt.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft, tropft er dann auf Ihr Gesicht,
um Ihre rotgeweinten Augen zu kühlen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft rauscht wilder Wein,
und wilder Efeu deckt Sie zu.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft lege ich Ihr
blaue Astern aufs Herz.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft bin Ich der Regen,
der auf Sie hernieder fällt.
Und manchmal wenn Sie schläft riecht Ihr Haar,
wie frisch gefallenes Laub.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft fällt weiter der Regen,
und so braucht Sie nicht zu weinen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft fällt weiter das Laub,
und so braucht Sie nicht zu fallen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft denke ich an's Meer,
das Macht besitzt, doch kein Erbarmen weiß.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft enthüllt dann ein Blitz
ein Lächeln, das (vielleicht) endlich Frieden verspricht
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft, wage ich nicht zu müden, denn im Tod ist
Zeit genug um auszuruhen.
Meine Blicke fallen auf Sie und meine Gedanken beginnen neue Pfade
zu begehen...
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft denke ich an Träume,
die Ihr selbst im Schlaf keinen Frieden geben.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft sehe ich die Schatten,
die Sie hinter Ihren Lidern jagen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft rufe ich den Regen,
der sanft auf Sie hernieder fällt.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft, tropft er dann auf Ihr Gesicht,
um Ihre rotgeweinten Augen zu kühlen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft rauscht wilder Wein,
und wilder Efeu deckt Sie zu.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft lege ich Ihr
blaue Astern aufs Herz.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft bin Ich der Regen,
der auf Sie hernieder fällt.
Und manchmal wenn Sie schläft riecht Ihr Haar,
wie frisch gefallenes Laub.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft fällt weiter der Regen,
und so braucht Sie nicht zu weinen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft fällt weiter das Laub,
und so braucht Sie nicht zu fallen.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft denke ich an's Meer,
das Macht besitzt, doch kein Erbarmen weiß.
Manchmal wenn Sie schläft enthüllt dann ein Blitz
ein Lächeln, das (vielleicht) endlich Frieden verspricht
Savage Garden
Truly, madly, deeply
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful 'cos I'm counting on A new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of..
The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes 'cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...
I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do...
I want to stand with you on a mountain....
Daniel Bedingfield
If you're not the one
If You're Not The One
If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I
Truly, madly, deeply
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful 'cos I'm counting on A new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of..
The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes 'cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...
I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do...
I want to stand with you on a mountain....
Daniel Bedingfield
If you're not the one
If You're Not The One
If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I
tausend haare in der suppe
und dein löffel hat ein loch
es fällt keine sternschnuppe
deine kerze hat keinen docht
dich quält ein unendlicher schluckauf
dein spielfeld ist ständig verschneit
und deine schaltung klemmt im leerlauf
selbst deine kriechspur ist vereist
im bus der zeit
hast du nur einen stehplatz,
einen stehplatz im
einen stehplatz im schleudertraum
du tust jedem jeden gefallen
bist bescheiden und bemüht
du wirst benutzt von allen,
erntest kein danke, nur einen tritt
das jammertal hat auch geschlossen
die klagemauer
die klagemauer ist belegt
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unertärglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
dein schiff schon ohne ratten
der kapitän bereits über bord
du bist von aller welt verlassen
leckgeschlagen auf hoher see
es steckt kein geist mehr in der flasche
fürs paradies fehlt die phantasie
die falschen wünsche in erfüllung
keine liebe, keine poesie
keine gefahr, keine abenteuer
gleichförmigkeit
gleichförmigkeit, melancholie
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unerträglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und nennen sie dich auch eine mimose
und schlurfst du ständig neben der zeit
es gibt für jedes herz eine eigene rose,
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unerträglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und greife endlich nach den sternen
kein planet ist für dich zu weit
sehnsucht kann man zum gülck nicht verlernen
zum weinen bleibt noch so viel zeit
sehnsucht kann man zum glück nicht verlernen, oder:
zum weinen bleibt noch so viel zeit
und dein löffel hat ein loch
es fällt keine sternschnuppe
deine kerze hat keinen docht
dich quält ein unendlicher schluckauf
dein spielfeld ist ständig verschneit
und deine schaltung klemmt im leerlauf
selbst deine kriechspur ist vereist
im bus der zeit
hast du nur einen stehplatz,
einen stehplatz im
einen stehplatz im schleudertraum
du tust jedem jeden gefallen
bist bescheiden und bemüht
du wirst benutzt von allen,
erntest kein danke, nur einen tritt
das jammertal hat auch geschlossen
die klagemauer
die klagemauer ist belegt
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unertärglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
dein schiff schon ohne ratten
der kapitän bereits über bord
du bist von aller welt verlassen
leckgeschlagen auf hoher see
es steckt kein geist mehr in der flasche
fürs paradies fehlt die phantasie
die falschen wünsche in erfüllung
keine liebe, keine poesie
keine gefahr, keine abenteuer
gleichförmigkeit
gleichförmigkeit, melancholie
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unerträglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und nennen sie dich auch eine mimose
und schlurfst du ständig neben der zeit
es gibt für jedes herz eine eigene rose,
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und gleicht ein tag noch so sehr dem andern
und ist das leben unerträglich seicht
und bist du innerlich längst ausgewandert
lache, wenn's nicht zum weinen reicht
und greife endlich nach den sternen
kein planet ist für dich zu weit
sehnsucht kann man zum gülck nicht verlernen
zum weinen bleibt noch so viel zeit
sehnsucht kann man zum glück nicht verlernen, oder:
zum weinen bleibt noch so viel zeit
hee molog
das lied is doch echt der hammer hmm??
ich war ja aufm konzerrt, und es war echt super...
eins meiner lieblingslieder :schmatz:
das lied is doch echt der hammer hmm??
ich war ja aufm konzerrt, und es war echt super...
eins meiner lieblingslieder :schmatz:
Nargaroth - Seven Tears Are Flowing To The River
Seven Tears are flowing to the river
And six of 'em are mine:
Und ich kostete den fremden Saft,
Der sich mit meinigem vermengte,
Um zu deuten in ihm jene Kraft,
Die an so viele ich verschenkte.
Und freud war er in meinen Mund
Und ich stürzt' in tiefe See'
Und es schmerzt die alte Wunde,
Die geifernd lacht in all dem Weh'.
Doch als die flut sein Leichnam barg,
Nachdem er Trän' verlor, sechs an der Zahl.
Das wasser ward zu seinem Sarg,
Eine Sieb'te sich ergoss,... aus Qual.
Und als der fluss die Trän' geleitet,
Hin zu ew'gen Meer,
Ward ihm endlich Lieb' bereitet.
Doch das er weiss wohl nimmer mehr.
Und könnt die Zeit verkehrt nun fliessen
Und sei nur Traum der ganze Schmerz,
Wird er um sie die Arme schliessen
Und Liebe sei um beider herz...
Seven Tears are flowing to the river
And six of 'em are mine:
Und ich kostete den fremden Saft,
Der sich mit meinigem vermengte,
Um zu deuten in ihm jene Kraft,
Die an so viele ich verschenkte.
Und freud war er in meinen Mund
Und ich stürzt' in tiefe See'
Und es schmerzt die alte Wunde,
Die geifernd lacht in all dem Weh'.
Doch als die flut sein Leichnam barg,
Nachdem er Trän' verlor, sechs an der Zahl.
Das wasser ward zu seinem Sarg,
Eine Sieb'te sich ergoss,... aus Qual.
Und als der fluss die Trän' geleitet,
Hin zu ew'gen Meer,
Ward ihm endlich Lieb' bereitet.
Doch das er weiss wohl nimmer mehr.
Und könnt die Zeit verkehrt nun fliessen
Und sei nur Traum der ganze Schmerz,
Wird er um sie die Arme schliessen
Und Liebe sei um beider herz...
Totenmond - Meiner Hässlichkeit
Grau entwertet
Schwarmentfernung
sinnlos entkräftet
unkontrollierbar
klatscht mein Hass
auf ihre Schönheit und vergeht
Ähnlich nach einer Explosion
erschrocken sinkend die Bewegung
an stinkenden Mauern
bewegt sich nackte Blödheit
leichter als Wind
Aschfahles Haar
greift in Öffnungen
heulender Etikette
und löst die Angst vor dem Tod
und freut sich auf Kornblumen
trotz meiner Hässlichkeit
meiner Hässlichkeit
Grau entwertet
Schwarmentfernung
sinnlos entkräftet
unkontrollierbar
klatscht mein Hass
auf ihre Schönheit und vergeht
Ähnlich nach einer Explosion
erschrocken sinkend die Bewegung
an stinkenden Mauern
bewegt sich nackte Blödheit
leichter als Wind
Aschfahles Haar
greift in Öffnungen
heulender Etikette
und löst die Angst vor dem Tod
und freut sich auf Kornblumen
trotz meiner Hässlichkeit
meiner Hässlichkeit
He hung on the windswept world tree
Whose roots no one knows
For nine whole days he hung there pierced
By Gugnir, his spear
Swimming in pain he peered into the depths
And cried out in agony
Reaching out he grasped the runes
Before falling back from the abyss
He gave himself unto himself
In a world of sheering pain
Go that we all may live our lives
By the wisdom that he gained
You doubted him, and spread their lies
Across the world, with sword in hand
You raped our souls, and stole our right
All for the words of mild-mannered man
You listened to mild-mannered god
And put your faith in deceitful words
Your powertrip was paid by blood
In kidness' name you spilled our blood
I refuse to submit
To the god you say is kind
I know what's right, and it is time
It's time to fight, and free our minds
Let me die without fear!
As I have lived without it
So shut your mouth and spare my ears
I'm fed up with all your bullshit
After a thousand years of opression
Let the berserks rise again
Let the world hear these words once more:
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norseman"
Our spritis were forged in snow and ice
To bend like steel forged over fire
We were not made to bend like reed
Or turn the other cheek
He grasped the runes, they're ours to use
Whose roots no one knows
For nine whole days he hung there pierced
By Gugnir, his spear
Swimming in pain he peered into the depths
And cried out in agony
Reaching out he grasped the runes
Before falling back from the abyss
He gave himself unto himself
In a world of sheering pain
Go that we all may live our lives
By the wisdom that he gained
You doubted him, and spread their lies
Across the world, with sword in hand
You raped our souls, and stole our right
All for the words of mild-mannered man
You listened to mild-mannered god
And put your faith in deceitful words
Your powertrip was paid by blood
In kidness' name you spilled our blood
I refuse to submit
To the god you say is kind
I know what's right, and it is time
It's time to fight, and free our minds
Let me die without fear!
As I have lived without it
So shut your mouth and spare my ears
I'm fed up with all your bullshit
After a thousand years of opression
Let the berserks rise again
Let the world hear these words once more:
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norseman"
Our spritis were forged in snow and ice
To bend like steel forged over fire
We were not made to bend like reed
Or turn the other cheek
He grasped the runes, they're ours to use
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am
Taffy stuck, tongue tied
Stuttered shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding
I am
colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine
I am.... fine
I am fine
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am
Taffy stuck, tongue tied
Stuttered shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding
I am
colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am ready
I am ready
I am...fine
I am.... fine
I am fine
ANASTACIA - SICK AND TIRED
MY LOVE IS ON THE LINE
A LITTEL LATE FOR ALL THE SINGS YOU DIDN´T SAY
I´M NOT SAD FOR YOU
BUT I´M SAD FOR ALL THE TIME I HAD TO WASTE
CAUSE I LEARNED THE TRUTH
YOUR HEART IS IN A PLACE I NO LONGER WANNA BE
I KNEW THERE´D COME A DAY
I´D SET YOU FREE
CAUSE I´M SICK AND TIRED
OF ALWAYS BEING SICK AND TIRED
YOU´R LOVE ISN´T FAIR
YOU LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU DIDN´T LISTEN
AND YOU DIDN´T CARE
SO I´M FLOATING ON AIR
NO WARNING OF SUCH A SAD SONG
OF BROKEN HEARTS
MY DREAM OF FAIRY TALES AND FANTASY
WERE TORN APART
I LOST MY PEACE OF MIND
SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY
I KNEW THERE´D COME A TIME
YOU´D HEAR TO SAY
I´M SICK AND TIRED
OF ALWAYS BEING SICK AND TIRED
MY LOVE IS ON THE LINE
MY LOVE IS ON THE LINE
A LITTEL LATE FOR ALL THE SINGS YOU DIDN´T SAY
I´M NOT SAD FOR YOU
BUT I´M SAD FOR ALL THE TIME I HAD TO WASTE
CAUSE I LEARNED THE TRUTH
YOUR HEART IS IN A PLACE I NO LONGER WANNA BE
I KNEW THERE´D COME A DAY
I´D SET YOU FREE
CAUSE I´M SICK AND TIRED
OF ALWAYS BEING SICK AND TIRED
YOU´R LOVE ISN´T FAIR
YOU LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE YOU DIDN´T LISTEN
AND YOU DIDN´T CARE
SO I´M FLOATING ON AIR
NO WARNING OF SUCH A SAD SONG
OF BROKEN HEARTS
MY DREAM OF FAIRY TALES AND FANTASY
WERE TORN APART
I LOST MY PEACE OF MIND
SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY
I KNEW THERE´D COME A TIME
YOU´D HEAR TO SAY
I´M SICK AND TIRED
OF ALWAYS BEING SICK AND TIRED
MY LOVE IS ON THE LINE
Hast du dich heute schon geärgert, war es heute wieder schlimm?
Hast du dich wieder gefragt, warum kein Mensch was unternimmt?
Du musst nicht akzeptieren, was dir überhaupt nicht passt
Wenn du deinen Kopf nicht nur zum Tragen einer Mütze hast
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt, wenn sie so bleibt
Glaub keinem, der dir sagt, dass du nichts verändern kannst
Die, die das behaupten, haben nur vor Veränderung Angst
Es sind dieselben, die erklären, es sei gut so, wie es ist
Und wenn du etwas ändern willst, dann bist du automatisch Terrorist
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Weil jeder, der die Welt nicht ändern will
Ihr Todesurteil unterschreibt
"Lass uns diskutieren, denn in unserem schönen Land
Sind zumindest theoretisch alle furchtbar tolerant
Worte wollen nichts bewegen, Worte tun niemandem weh
Darum lass uns drüber reden, Diskussionen sind ok"
Nein - geh mal wieder auf die Straße, geh mal wieder demonstrieren
Denn wer nicht mehr versucht zu kämpfen, kann nur verlieren!
Die dich verarschen, die hast du selbst gewählt
Darum lass sie deine Stimme hören, weil jede Stimme zählt (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Hast du dich wieder gefragt, warum kein Mensch was unternimmt?
Du musst nicht akzeptieren, was dir überhaupt nicht passt
Wenn du deinen Kopf nicht nur zum Tragen einer Mütze hast
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt, wenn sie so bleibt
Glaub keinem, der dir sagt, dass du nichts verändern kannst
Die, die das behaupten, haben nur vor Veränderung Angst
Es sind dieselben, die erklären, es sei gut so, wie es ist
Und wenn du etwas ändern willst, dann bist du automatisch Terrorist
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Weil jeder, der die Welt nicht ändern will
Ihr Todesurteil unterschreibt
"Lass uns diskutieren, denn in unserem schönen Land
Sind zumindest theoretisch alle furchtbar tolerant
Worte wollen nichts bewegen, Worte tun niemandem weh
Darum lass uns drüber reden, Diskussionen sind ok"
Nein - geh mal wieder auf die Straße, geh mal wieder demonstrieren
Denn wer nicht mehr versucht zu kämpfen, kann nur verlieren!
Die dich verarschen, die hast du selbst gewählt
Darum lass sie deine Stimme hören, weil jede Stimme zählt (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
ja molog....
das lied wollt ich hier grad reinstelln :tongue:
is echt super das lied :super: :klatsch:
das lied wollt ich hier grad reinstelln :tongue:
is echt super das lied :super: :klatsch:
REM - Everybody Hurts
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
if you feel like letting go, (hold on)
when you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.
Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
when you think you've had too much of this life to hang on.
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat)
(Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
if you feel like letting go, (hold on)
when you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.
Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
when you think you've had too much of this life to hang on.
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat)
(Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)
Mr Big - To Be With You
Hold on little girl
Show me what he`s done to you
Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can`t be that bad
When it`s through it`s trough
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to show you
I´m the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you
Build up your confidence,
So you can be the top of once
Wake up who cares about a little boy that
talk to much
I´ve seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained down
Why be alone when we can be together baby?
You can make my life worth while
I can make you start to smile
Hold on little girl
Show me what he`s done to you Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can`t be that bad
When it`s trough, it`s trough
Fate will twist the both of you
Hold on little girl
Show me what he`s done to you
Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can`t be that bad
When it`s through it`s trough
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to show you
I´m the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you
Build up your confidence,
So you can be the top of once
Wake up who cares about a little boy that
talk to much
I´ve seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained down
Why be alone when we can be together baby?
You can make my life worth while
I can make you start to smile
Hold on little girl
Show me what he`s done to you Stand up, little girl
A broken heart can`t be that bad
When it`s trough, it`s trough
Fate will twist the both of you
Sonata Arctica - The misery
I write the lines you want me to, with the words.
I dare to use of all the ones that you have taught me, along the years.
You cast a perfect shadow on the paper.
Fade away with sunlight, I fear the way you know me, love can leave a stain...
You steal my only hope and make me stay awake another night.
I wish you bear with me, stay near me.
When the autumn leaves have fallen. Solitude, my pain, the last thing left of me...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
Seven lonely lies written on Deadwinter's night,
open the only book with the only poem I can read...
In blood I sign my name and seal the midnight with a tear.
Burn the paper, every line for them I cried...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
I am the Playwrite and you are my Crown, make me cry for your love,
like you've done many times, so I know.
I can't write these storylines without you, lady pain, make me strong,
can't we be together without them forever...
The words I write can only hurt you, sorry for the rain.
Thank you, my only one, you gave me this pain...I leave you gently on the floor,
take one step towards the door.
Where's the letter never written, good night now...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
Sonata Arctica - Last Drop Falls
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: "hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: "I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe'
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: "I'm not in love with you"
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you [spoken]
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
und...was mich immer etwas aufbaut wenn ich an meinen Ex denke (obwohl ich eigentlich so gar nicht auf die Band stehe ;) ):
Tic Tac Toe - Es Tut Mir Leid
Ich kann es langsam nicht mehr hör'n, geh' ich ans Telefon
hör' ich nur noch seine Stimme in sanftem Ton
"Soll'n wir uns treffen, ich habe nachgedacht
ich fürchte ich hab' damals wirklich Scheiß' gemacht"
O.k, o.k., ist ja gut, bevor du weiter nervst
ich weiß ja, dass du vorher sowieso nicht aufhörst
morgen um 8, auch wenn ich's nicht versteh'
es ist das erste Mal, dass ich ihn wiederseh'
Auge in Auge sitzen wir nun da
und ich hör' die ganze Zeit, wie schön doch alles war
dass du alles bereust - ich hatte ja so Recht
und seit Wochen geht es dir ganz furchtbar schlecht
Er schwört mir alles, was man als Frau so hören will
und ich sag' zu ihm jetzt sei mal still'
DU hast mich verlassen, das tat ganz schön weh
und weißt du wie ich's heute seh':
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID
TUT MIR LEID - UM JEDE STUNDE MIT DIR
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID
TUT MIR LEID - WÄR' EINE LÜGE VON MIR
ES TUT MIR ÜBERHAUPT NICHT LEID, DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT
ICH FIND' DAS KLASSE - SO RICHTIG KLASSE
ES TUT MIR ÜBERHAUPT NICHT LEID, DASS DU AM ENDE BIST
ICH FIND DAS GUT - SO RICHTIG GUT
Es tut mir gut dich so zu sehn' weißt du jetzt was ich meinte
als ich damals völlig fertig vor dir weinte
alles was du sagtest war: "Ich lieb' dich nicht mehr
stell' dich nicht so an, für mich ist es doch auch schwer"
Das werd' ich dir, glaub' ich, nie vergessen
ich fühlte mich, als hätte man mir mein Herz rausgerissen
weißt du jetzt wie das ist, wenn man richtig vermisst
wenn der, den man liebt, auf einmal nicht mehr da ist
Liebe macht blind, das weiß doch jedes Kind
doch wenn man gerade drin steckt - und völlig spinnt
dann glaubt man an das, woran man glauben will
und das woran man glaubt ist nur das Gefühl
Der Verstand setzt aus, ob man will oder nicht
aber das, was du tust, ist lügen mehr nicht
Ich glaub' dir kein Wort und darum werd' ich jetzt geh'n
denn du wirst es nie versteh'n
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID...
DAS TUT SO GUT
DAS TUT MIR GUT
DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT; DASS DU AM ENDE BIST; DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT
DAS TUT SO GUT
DAS TUT MIR GUT
I write the lines you want me to, with the words.
I dare to use of all the ones that you have taught me, along the years.
You cast a perfect shadow on the paper.
Fade away with sunlight, I fear the way you know me, love can leave a stain...
You steal my only hope and make me stay awake another night.
I wish you bear with me, stay near me.
When the autumn leaves have fallen. Solitude, my pain, the last thing left of me...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
Seven lonely lies written on Deadwinter's night,
open the only book with the only poem I can read...
In blood I sign my name and seal the midnight with a tear.
Burn the paper, every line for them I cried...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
I am the Playwrite and you are my Crown, make me cry for your love,
like you've done many times, so I know.
I can't write these storylines without you, lady pain, make me strong,
can't we be together without them forever...
The words I write can only hurt you, sorry for the rain.
Thank you, my only one, you gave me this pain...I leave you gently on the floor,
take one step towards the door.
Where's the letter never written, good night now...
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
If you fall I'll catch, if you love I'll love, and so it goes, my dear, don't be scared,
you'll be safe, this I swear.
If you only love me back.
Sonata Arctica - Last Drop Falls
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: "hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: "I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe'
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: "I'm not in love with you"
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you [spoken]
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
und...was mich immer etwas aufbaut wenn ich an meinen Ex denke (obwohl ich eigentlich so gar nicht auf die Band stehe ;) ):
Tic Tac Toe - Es Tut Mir Leid
Ich kann es langsam nicht mehr hör'n, geh' ich ans Telefon
hör' ich nur noch seine Stimme in sanftem Ton
"Soll'n wir uns treffen, ich habe nachgedacht
ich fürchte ich hab' damals wirklich Scheiß' gemacht"
O.k, o.k., ist ja gut, bevor du weiter nervst
ich weiß ja, dass du vorher sowieso nicht aufhörst
morgen um 8, auch wenn ich's nicht versteh'
es ist das erste Mal, dass ich ihn wiederseh'
Auge in Auge sitzen wir nun da
und ich hör' die ganze Zeit, wie schön doch alles war
dass du alles bereust - ich hatte ja so Recht
und seit Wochen geht es dir ganz furchtbar schlecht
Er schwört mir alles, was man als Frau so hören will
und ich sag' zu ihm jetzt sei mal still'
DU hast mich verlassen, das tat ganz schön weh
und weißt du wie ich's heute seh':
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID
TUT MIR LEID - UM JEDE STUNDE MIT DIR
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID
TUT MIR LEID - WÄR' EINE LÜGE VON MIR
ES TUT MIR ÜBERHAUPT NICHT LEID, DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT
ICH FIND' DAS KLASSE - SO RICHTIG KLASSE
ES TUT MIR ÜBERHAUPT NICHT LEID, DASS DU AM ENDE BIST
ICH FIND DAS GUT - SO RICHTIG GUT
Es tut mir gut dich so zu sehn' weißt du jetzt was ich meinte
als ich damals völlig fertig vor dir weinte
alles was du sagtest war: "Ich lieb' dich nicht mehr
stell' dich nicht so an, für mich ist es doch auch schwer"
Das werd' ich dir, glaub' ich, nie vergessen
ich fühlte mich, als hätte man mir mein Herz rausgerissen
weißt du jetzt wie das ist, wenn man richtig vermisst
wenn der, den man liebt, auf einmal nicht mehr da ist
Liebe macht blind, das weiß doch jedes Kind
doch wenn man gerade drin steckt - und völlig spinnt
dann glaubt man an das, woran man glauben will
und das woran man glaubt ist nur das Gefühl
Der Verstand setzt aus, ob man will oder nicht
aber das, was du tust, ist lügen mehr nicht
Ich glaub' dir kein Wort und darum werd' ich jetzt geh'n
denn du wirst es nie versteh'n
ES TUT MIR LEID - SO LEID...
DAS TUT SO GUT
DAS TUT MIR GUT
DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT; DASS DU AM ENDE BIST; DASS ES DIR SCHEIßE GEHT
DAS TUT SO GUT
DAS TUT MIR GUT
Hallo mein Lieblingslied unter anderem ist:
Augenblick (Dezember)
Wenn das jetzt alles war
Der letzte Morgen war
Wär das der letzte Herbst
Mein letztes Jahr
Und müsst ich gehn
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur für dich
Nehm von dir was mit
Und lass ein kleines Stück
Von mir bei dir
Und ich pass sehr gut auf
Damit es nie zerbricht
Halt ich's fest
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur für dich
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer, immer nur für dich
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur, nur für dich
Rosenstolz ist einfach nur toll... :klatsch:
Augenblick (Dezember)
Wenn das jetzt alles war
Der letzte Morgen war
Wär das der letzte Herbst
Mein letztes Jahr
Und müsst ich gehn
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur für dich
Nehm von dir was mit
Und lass ein kleines Stück
Von mir bei dir
Und ich pass sehr gut auf
Damit es nie zerbricht
Halt ich's fest
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Für dich den schönsten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Für dich den letzten Blick
Mein Augenblick
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur für dich
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer, immer nur für dich
Für dich
Immer nur für dich
Immer nur, nur für dich
Rosenstolz ist einfach nur toll... :klatsch:
Verity
Meine Lieblingssongs, wenn es mir mies geht:
Metallica - Nothing else matters
So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
no nothing else matters
Evanescense - Bring me to live
Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me
Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented, daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I'm dying again
Chorus:
I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again
Chorus
So go on and scream
Scream at me, I'm so far away
I won't be broken again
I've got to breathe, I can't keep going under
Chorus
Subway to Sally - Traum vom Tod Part2
Ich hab heut Nacht vom Tod geträumt
er stand auf allen Wegen
er winkte und er rief nach mir so laut
er sprach mein Leben sei verwirkt
ich sollt mich zu ihm legen
ein frühes Grab sei längst für mich gebaut
ich floh soweit das Land mich trug
soweit die Vögel fliegen
doch mir zur Seite spürte ich den Tod
sein Schatten folgte meiner Spur
ich sah ihn bei mir liegen
und seine Hände waren blutig rot
da wußte ich es weht der Wind
und Regen fällt hernieder
auch wenn schon längst kein Hahn mehr nach mir kräht
weil ich schon längst vergessen bin
singt man mir keine Lieder
nur Unkraut grünt und blüht auf jedem Feld
ich hab heut Nacht vom Tod geträumt
es gibt kein ewig Leben
für Mensch und Tier und Halm und Strauch und Baum
... das war mein Traum
Metallica - Nothing else matters
So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know
never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say
trust I seek and I find in you
every day for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
never cared for what they say
never cared for games they play
never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
and I know
so close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
no nothing else matters
Evanescense - Bring me to live
Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me
Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented, daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I'm dying again
Chorus:
I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again
Chorus
So go on and scream
Scream at me, I'm so far away
I won't be broken again
I've got to breathe, I can't keep going under
Chorus
Subway to Sally - Traum vom Tod Part2
Ich hab heut Nacht vom Tod geträumt
er stand auf allen Wegen
er winkte und er rief nach mir so laut
er sprach mein Leben sei verwirkt
ich sollt mich zu ihm legen
ein frühes Grab sei längst für mich gebaut
ich floh soweit das Land mich trug
soweit die Vögel fliegen
doch mir zur Seite spürte ich den Tod
sein Schatten folgte meiner Spur
ich sah ihn bei mir liegen
und seine Hände waren blutig rot
da wußte ich es weht der Wind
und Regen fällt hernieder
auch wenn schon längst kein Hahn mehr nach mir kräht
weil ich schon längst vergessen bin
singt man mir keine Lieder
nur Unkraut grünt und blüht auf jedem Feld
ich hab heut Nacht vom Tod geträumt
es gibt kein ewig Leben
für Mensch und Tier und Halm und Strauch und Baum
... das war mein Traum
Seite 9 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema