Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
Die Ärzte - Ohne dich
Wenn ich dich sehe wird mir schlecht (wird mir so schlecht)
bei dem Gedanken an dich bekomm ich Ausschlag
bitte spring doch aus dem Fenster (los spring schon)
ich steh dann unten und ich freu mich auf den Aufschlag
was haben deine Eltern der Menschheit angetan?
warum legst du dich nicht unter eine Strassenbahn?
du bist nicht zu ertragen
du bist so widerlich
die Welt könnte so schn sein - ohne dich
wenn du irgendwann Geburtstag hast (Geburtstag hast)
bitte ich dich sehr, mich einzuladen
ich schenk dir ein Paar Schuhe aus Beton
die ziehst du an (haha)
und dann gehen wir baden
eine tote Qualle hat in etwa dein Niveau
mit der Visage wrst du Star in jeder Monstershow
fahr zur Hölle
fall tot um
begreifst du mich denn nicht?
die Welt knnte so schn sein - OHNE DICH !!!
Wenn ich dich sehe wird mir schlecht (wird mir so schlecht)
bei dem Gedanken an dich bekomm ich Ausschlag
bitte spring doch aus dem Fenster (los spring schon)
ich steh dann unten und ich freu mich auf den Aufschlag
was haben deine Eltern der Menschheit angetan?
warum legst du dich nicht unter eine Strassenbahn?
du bist nicht zu ertragen
du bist so widerlich
die Welt könnte so schn sein - ohne dich
wenn du irgendwann Geburtstag hast (Geburtstag hast)
bitte ich dich sehr, mich einzuladen
ich schenk dir ein Paar Schuhe aus Beton
die ziehst du an (haha)
und dann gehen wir baden
eine tote Qualle hat in etwa dein Niveau
mit der Visage wrst du Star in jeder Monstershow
fahr zur Hölle
fall tot um
begreifst du mich denn nicht?
die Welt knnte so schn sein - OHNE DICH !!!
"Herzeleid" von Rammstein
Be - Wahret - Ei - Nander
Vor - Herz - Leid
Denn - Kurz - Ist - Die - Zeit
Die - Ihr - Bei - Sammen - Seid
Denn - Wenn - Euch - Auch - Viele
Jahre - Ver - Einen
Einst - Werden - Sie - Wie - Minuten
Euch - Scheinen
Herzeleid
Be - Wahret - Ei - Nander
Vor - Der - Zwei - Sam - Keit
Vor - Herz - Leid
Denn - Kurz - Ist - Die - Zeit
Die - Ihr - Bei - Sammen - Seid
Denn - Wenn - Euch - Auch - Viele
Jahre - Ver - Einen
Einst - Werden - Sie - Wie - Minuten
Euch - Scheinen
Herzeleid
Be - Wahret - Ei - Nander
Vor - Der - Zwei - Sam - Keit
Kein Zurück von Wolfsheim:
Weißt du noch, wie's war
Kinderzeit... wunderbar...
Die Welt ist bunt und schön.
Bis du irgendwann begreifst,
Dass nicht jeder Abschied heißt,
Es gibt auch ein Wiedersehen
Immer vorwärts, Schritt um Schritt ... Es geht kein Weg zurück!
Und Was jetzt ist, wird nie mehr ungeschehen.
Die Zeit läuft uns davon, Was getan ist, ist getan.
Was jetzt ist, wird nie mehr so geschehen.
Ein Wort zuviel im Zorn gesagt,
'N Schritt zu weit nach vorn gewagt.
Schon ist es vorbei.
Was auch immer jetzt getan,
Was ich gesagt hab´, ist gesagt,
Und was wie ewig schien ist schon Vergangenheit.
Ach, und könnt' ich doch nur ein einz'ges Mal Die Uhren rückwärts drehen,
Denn wieviel von dem, was ich heute weiß, Hätt' ich lieber nie gesehen.
Dein Leben dreht sich nur im Kreis,
So voll von weggeworfener Zeit,
und Deine Träume schiebst Du endlos vor Dir her.
Du willst noch leben irgendwann,
Doch wenn nicht heute, wann denn dann...?
Denn irgendwann ist auch ein Traum zu lange her.
Ich weis nicht genau warum, auch wenn dieses Lied schon älter ist, aber das errinnert mich so an meine Freundin. Sie ist 350km von mir weggezogen, ich bin 15 Jahre alt (sie noch 14) und sie war 14 Jahre lang meine Nachbarin und beste Freundin. Mir kommen heute noch die Tränen wenn ich dieses Lied höre... eine beste Freundin zu verlieren, mit der man durch Dick und Dünn gegangen ist, ist schlimmer als eine Beziehung zu beenden ;( ;( War zumindest für mich bis jetzt immer schlimmer.
Gruß Legolas-Lady
Weißt du noch, wie's war
Kinderzeit... wunderbar...
Die Welt ist bunt und schön.
Bis du irgendwann begreifst,
Dass nicht jeder Abschied heißt,
Es gibt auch ein Wiedersehen
Immer vorwärts, Schritt um Schritt ... Es geht kein Weg zurück!
Und Was jetzt ist, wird nie mehr ungeschehen.
Die Zeit läuft uns davon, Was getan ist, ist getan.
Was jetzt ist, wird nie mehr so geschehen.
Ein Wort zuviel im Zorn gesagt,
'N Schritt zu weit nach vorn gewagt.
Schon ist es vorbei.
Was auch immer jetzt getan,
Was ich gesagt hab´, ist gesagt,
Und was wie ewig schien ist schon Vergangenheit.
Ach, und könnt' ich doch nur ein einz'ges Mal Die Uhren rückwärts drehen,
Denn wieviel von dem, was ich heute weiß, Hätt' ich lieber nie gesehen.
Dein Leben dreht sich nur im Kreis,
So voll von weggeworfener Zeit,
und Deine Träume schiebst Du endlos vor Dir her.
Du willst noch leben irgendwann,
Doch wenn nicht heute, wann denn dann...?
Denn irgendwann ist auch ein Traum zu lange her.
Ich weis nicht genau warum, auch wenn dieses Lied schon älter ist, aber das errinnert mich so an meine Freundin. Sie ist 350km von mir weggezogen, ich bin 15 Jahre alt (sie noch 14) und sie war 14 Jahre lang meine Nachbarin und beste Freundin. Mir kommen heute noch die Tränen wenn ich dieses Lied höre... eine beste Freundin zu verlieren, mit der man durch Dick und Dünn gegangen ist, ist schlimmer als eine Beziehung zu beenden ;( ;( War zumindest für mich bis jetzt immer schlimmer.
Gruß Legolas-Lady
Placebo : Every me and every you
Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is spent.
Carve your name into my arm.
Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Sucker love, a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use.
Another love I would abuse,
No circumstances could excuse.
In the shape of things to come.
Too much poison come undone.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Sucker love is known to swing.
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake.
There's never been so much at stake.
I serve my head up on a plate.
It's only comfort, calling late.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.
All alone in space and time.
There's nothing here but what here's here's mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he [x4]
Handson : Mmm bop
You have so many relationships in this life
Only one or two will last
You go through all the pain and strife
Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
And they're gone so fast
Oh so hold on the ones who really care
In the end they'll be the only ones there
When you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care?
Can you tell me who will still care?
Oh, okay yeah,
Mmm bop, ba du ba dop
Ba du ba dop, Du be du ba du be dop
Du be dop, ah, doo. Yeah,
Mmm bop, ba du ba dop
Ba du ba dop, Du be du ba du be dop
Du be dop, ah, doo. Yeah,
Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose
You can plant any one of those
Keep planting to find out which one grows
It's a secret no one knows
It's a secret no one knows
(repeat chorus)
In an mmmbop they're gone. In an mmmbop they're not there
In an mmmbop they're gone. In an mmmbop they're not there
Until you lose your hair. But you don't care.
(repeat chorus)
Can you tell me? No ya can't cuz' ya don't know.
Can you tell me? You say you can, but you don't know.
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me if it's going to be a daisy or a rose?
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me? You say you can but you don't know.
Say you can but you don't know.
You don't know how, ya don't know, OH...
Mmm bop,... Du bop,... Du bop,... DOOOO. Yeah,
Mmm bop,... Du bop,... Du bop,... DOOOO. Okay.
(chourus 2x)
Can you tell me? No ya can't cuz' ya don't know.
Can you tell me? You say you can, but you don't know.
Say you can, but you don't know.
Marilyn Manson : Dope show
The, the, the drugs they say
To make us feel so hollow, we love
In vain, narcissistic and so shallow, the cops and queers, to swim you have to swallow, hate
Today
No love for tomorrow
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That wanna get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
(x2) They love you when you're on all the covers
When you're not then they love
Another (x2)
Drugs they say
Are made in California, we love your face
We'd really like to sell you, the cops and queers make good looking models, I hate
Today, who will I wake up with tomorrow
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That wanna get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
(x2) They love you when you're on all the covers
When you're not then they love
Another (x2)
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That want to get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
Blow, blow your mind
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
Kylie Minogue: Where the wild roses grow
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Elisa Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Elisa Day
From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild
When he knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face
[Chorus]
On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen
I said, 'Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?'
On the second day he came with a single red rose
Said: 'Will you give me your loss and your sorrow'
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
He said, 'If I show you the roses, will you follow?'
[Chorus]
On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt (stood smiling) above me with a rock in his fist
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said, 'All beauty must die'
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth
[Chorus]
Him : Please don´t let it go
We're drifting apart
But I want you to know
Wherever you are I belong
Love's singing our song
But we fail to sing along
Wherever you go I will follow
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you don't let it I won't let it go
You try to be strong
But you're always so alone
Whatever I do I do it wrong
Death sings our song
And we eagerly sing along
Whatever you do I adore
I adore
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Oh no
Don't let go of life
Let go of love
Let go of all we have
So don't let go of trust
Let go of lust
Let go of all we share
All we share
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you don't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Hey my darling
Please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Oh no
Die Prinzen: Gabi und Klaus
Uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba.
Gabi hat Sehnsucht
Sehnsucht nach Klaus.
Doch Klaus sagt kühl nur: Es ist aus!
Gabi muß weinen
ihr Herz wird so schwer
doch Klaus sagt kühl nur: Ich will dich nicht mehr.
Uh Uh Uh Uh
Gabi ist einsam
schrecklich allein
sie denkt an Klaus und sagt sich: Er ist so gemein.
Will ihn vergessen
und damit das geschieht
rennt sie durch den Regen und singt dieses Lied:
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Klaus ist ein Schwein.
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Klaus ist ein Schwein.
Doch plötzlich merkt Klaus
wie er Gabi liebt.
Er geht zu ihr
hofft
daß sie ihm vergibt.
Er steht vor ihr
wird vor Verlegenheit rot
doch sie sagt kühl nur: "Hau ab
du Idiot!"
Klaus ist jetzt einsam
schrecklich allein.
Er denkt an Gabi und sagt sich: "Sie ist so gemein!"
Will sie vergessen
und damit das geschieht
rennt er durch den Regen und singt dieses Lied:
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Gabi ein Schwein.
Liqido : Narcotic
So you faced it with a smile
There is no need to cry
For a trifle's more than this
Will you still recall my name
And the month it all began
Will you release me with a kiss
Have I've tried to draw the veil
If I have - how could I fail
Did I fear the consequence
...dazed by careless words
Cosy in my mind
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
Now you shaped that liquid wax
Fit it out with crater cracks
Sweet devotion my delight
Oh, you're such a pretty one
And the naked thrills of flesh and skin
would tease me through the night
Now I hate to leave you bare
If you need me I'll be there
Don't you ever let me down
...dazed by careless words
Cosy in my mind
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
And I touched your face
Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane
And I called your name
Like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame
And I touched your face
Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane
And I called your name
-My cocaine
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is spent.
Carve your name into my arm.
Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Sucker love, a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use.
Another love I would abuse,
No circumstances could excuse.
In the shape of things to come.
Too much poison come undone.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Sucker love is known to swing.
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake.
There's never been so much at stake.
I serve my head up on a plate.
It's only comfort, calling late.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.
All alone in space and time.
There's nothing here but what here's here's mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he
Every me and every you,
Every Me...he [x4]
Handson : Mmm bop
You have so many relationships in this life
Only one or two will last
You go through all the pain and strife
Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
And they're gone so fast
Oh so hold on the ones who really care
In the end they'll be the only ones there
When you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care?
Can you tell me who will still care?
Oh, okay yeah,
Mmm bop, ba du ba dop
Ba du ba dop, Du be du ba du be dop
Du be dop, ah, doo. Yeah,
Mmm bop, ba du ba dop
Ba du ba dop, Du be du ba du be dop
Du be dop, ah, doo. Yeah,
Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose
You can plant any one of those
Keep planting to find out which one grows
It's a secret no one knows
It's a secret no one knows
(repeat chorus)
In an mmmbop they're gone. In an mmmbop they're not there
In an mmmbop they're gone. In an mmmbop they're not there
Until you lose your hair. But you don't care.
(repeat chorus)
Can you tell me? No ya can't cuz' ya don't know.
Can you tell me? You say you can, but you don't know.
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me if it's going to be a daisy or a rose?
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me? You say you can but you don't know.
Say you can but you don't know.
You don't know how, ya don't know, OH...
Mmm bop,... Du bop,... Du bop,... DOOOO. Yeah,
Mmm bop,... Du bop,... Du bop,... DOOOO. Okay.
(chourus 2x)
Can you tell me? No ya can't cuz' ya don't know.
Can you tell me? You say you can, but you don't know.
Say you can, but you don't know.
Marilyn Manson : Dope show
The, the, the drugs they say
To make us feel so hollow, we love
In vain, narcissistic and so shallow, the cops and queers, to swim you have to swallow, hate
Today
No love for tomorrow
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That wanna get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
(x2) They love you when you're on all the covers
When you're not then they love
Another (x2)
Drugs they say
Are made in California, we love your face
We'd really like to sell you, the cops and queers make good looking models, I hate
Today, who will I wake up with tomorrow
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That wanna get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
(x2) They love you when you're on all the covers
When you're not then they love
Another (x2)
There's lots of pretty
Pretty ones
That want to get you high
But all the pretty
Pretty ones
Will leave you low
And blow your mind
Blow, blow your mind
We're all stars now
In the dope show we're all stars now
In the dope show
Kylie Minogue: Where the wild roses grow
They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Elisa Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Elisa Day
From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild
When he knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face
[Chorus]
On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen
I said, 'Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?'
On the second day he came with a single red rose
Said: 'Will you give me your loss and your sorrow'
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
He said, 'If I show you the roses, will you follow?'
[Chorus]
On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt (stood smiling) above me with a rock in his fist
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said, 'All beauty must die'
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth
[Chorus]
Him : Please don´t let it go
We're drifting apart
But I want you to know
Wherever you are I belong
Love's singing our song
But we fail to sing along
Wherever you go I will follow
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you don't let it I won't let it go
You try to be strong
But you're always so alone
Whatever I do I do it wrong
Death sings our song
And we eagerly sing along
Whatever you do I adore
I adore
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Oh no
Don't let go of life
Let go of love
Let go of all we have
So don't let go of trust
Let go of lust
Let go of all we share
All we share
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you don't let it I won't let it go
So please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Hey my darling
Please don't let it
Please don't let it go
'Cause if you won't let it I won't let it go
Oh no
Die Prinzen: Gabi und Klaus
Uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba
uh hu huh ba ba ba.
Gabi hat Sehnsucht
Sehnsucht nach Klaus.
Doch Klaus sagt kühl nur: Es ist aus!
Gabi muß weinen
ihr Herz wird so schwer
doch Klaus sagt kühl nur: Ich will dich nicht mehr.
Uh Uh Uh Uh
Gabi ist einsam
schrecklich allein
sie denkt an Klaus und sagt sich: Er ist so gemein.
Will ihn vergessen
und damit das geschieht
rennt sie durch den Regen und singt dieses Lied:
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Klaus ist ein Schwein.
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Klaus ist ein Schwein.
Doch plötzlich merkt Klaus
wie er Gabi liebt.
Er geht zu ihr
hofft
daß sie ihm vergibt.
Er steht vor ihr
wird vor Verlegenheit rot
doch sie sagt kühl nur: "Hau ab
du Idiot!"
Klaus ist jetzt einsam
schrecklich allein.
Er denkt an Gabi und sagt sich: "Sie ist so gemein!"
Will sie vergessen
und damit das geschieht
rennt er durch den Regen und singt dieses Lied:
Das Leben ist grausam und schrecklich gemein
das Leben ist grausam und Gabi ein Schwein.
Liqido : Narcotic
So you faced it with a smile
There is no need to cry
For a trifle's more than this
Will you still recall my name
And the month it all began
Will you release me with a kiss
Have I've tried to draw the veil
If I have - how could I fail
Did I fear the consequence
...dazed by careless words
Cosy in my mind
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
Now you shaped that liquid wax
Fit it out with crater cracks
Sweet devotion my delight
Oh, you're such a pretty one
And the naked thrills of flesh and skin
would tease me through the night
Now I hate to leave you bare
If you need me I'll be there
Don't you ever let me down
...dazed by careless words
Cosy in my mind
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
And I touched your face
Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane
And I called your name
Like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame
And I touched your face
Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane
And I called your name
-My cocaine
I don't mind
I think so
I will let you go
Es ist vorbei und der Himmel ist schwarz
Weil die Sonne hier nie wieder scheint
Es ist vorbei, doch ich hoffe, dass das
Was uns trennte, uns wieder vereint
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt
Wird es je wieder gutmachen können
Es ist vorbei - wenn ich könnte
Dann würde ich vor meinem Leben wegrennen
Würd' die Augen verschließen und ich würde probieren
Meine Gefühle einfach zu ignorieren
Ich will so kalt sein, dass alle erfrieren
Will mich nie mehr verlieben, um nie mehr zu verlieren
Es ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, warum
Sag mir, was hab ich falsch gemacht
Es ist vorbei, du hast mein Herz zerfetzt
Und dir gar nichts dabei gedacht
Du bist so grausam - darum liebe ich dich
Obwohl ich doch weiß, dass du nicht gut bist für mich
Meine Gefühle sind an und für sich
Lächerlich einfach - und einfach lächerlich
Weil jeder Gedanke nur um das Eine kreist:
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, doch idiotischerweise
Will ich immer noch bei dir sein
Es ist vorbei - und ich will nicht begreifen
Jeder Mensch ist für immer allein
Liebe ist nur ein Traum, eine Idee und nicht mehr
Tief im Inneren bleibt jeder einsam und leer
Es heißt, dass jedes Ende auch ein Anfang wär
Doch warum tut es so weh und warum ist es so schwer?
Ich lasse dich gehen, auch wenn es mich zerreißt
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt
Wird es je wieder gutmachen können
-----------------------------------------------
ich finde dieses lied einfach geil !
Weil die Sonne hier nie wieder scheint
Es ist vorbei, doch ich hoffe, dass das
Was uns trennte, uns wieder vereint
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt
Wird es je wieder gutmachen können
Es ist vorbei - wenn ich könnte
Dann würde ich vor meinem Leben wegrennen
Würd' die Augen verschließen und ich würde probieren
Meine Gefühle einfach zu ignorieren
Ich will so kalt sein, dass alle erfrieren
Will mich nie mehr verlieben, um nie mehr zu verlieren
Es ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, warum
Sag mir, was hab ich falsch gemacht
Es ist vorbei, du hast mein Herz zerfetzt
Und dir gar nichts dabei gedacht
Du bist so grausam - darum liebe ich dich
Obwohl ich doch weiß, dass du nicht gut bist für mich
Meine Gefühle sind an und für sich
Lächerlich einfach - und einfach lächerlich
Weil jeder Gedanke nur um das Eine kreist:
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, doch idiotischerweise
Will ich immer noch bei dir sein
Es ist vorbei - und ich will nicht begreifen
Jeder Mensch ist für immer allein
Liebe ist nur ein Traum, eine Idee und nicht mehr
Tief im Inneren bleibt jeder einsam und leer
Es heißt, dass jedes Ende auch ein Anfang wär
Doch warum tut es so weh und warum ist es so schwer?
Ich lasse dich gehen, auch wenn es mich zerreißt
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt
Wird es je wieder gutmachen können
-----------------------------------------------
ich finde dieses lied einfach geil !
Interpret: Winson
Titel: Liebeskummer Ist Luxus
Du weißt es genau, es is immernoch so
Die Stadt ist grau und alle andern sind froh
Die Stadt ist grau und es is scheiße allein zu sein
Dein Selbstmitleid hat noch nie was gebracht
Und ich dachte ich hätte dir schonmal gesagt:
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, ja
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Baby
Es ist nun wirklich Zeit zu gehn
Hier kann wirklich niemand mehr sehn
Du tust dir Leid und ich kanns nicht verstehn
Dein Mädchen is weg und du tust dir Leid, Babe
Du hast nicht kapiert was geht denn
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, ja
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Baby
Titel: Liebeskummer Ist Luxus
Du weißt es genau, es is immernoch so
Die Stadt ist grau und alle andern sind froh
Die Stadt ist grau und es is scheiße allein zu sein
Dein Selbstmitleid hat noch nie was gebracht
Und ich dachte ich hätte dir schonmal gesagt:
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, ja
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Baby
Es ist nun wirklich Zeit zu gehn
Hier kann wirklich niemand mehr sehn
Du tust dir Leid und ich kanns nicht verstehn
Dein Mädchen is weg und du tust dir Leid, Babe
Du hast nicht kapiert was geht denn
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, ja
Liebeskummer is Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Luxus Baby, Baby
ist zwar nicht mein lieblingssong, aber ich find ihn trozdem hammer geil
In Flames - Trigger
Have we lost the spark or a guide?
What's the latest on the screen?
Can't be too late to turn around
I need all the help from you
I need to find
Something to blame for a long lost time
I am running from something that I don't know
I am searching for something, which way to go?
I am trying to separate what's real
I'm running in a wheel
Is it dark or is it bright?
What's the latest on the screen?
Please tell me my name
I haven't checked it today
From green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today 'cause there's only a few
A sign of times my friend
My friend avoid infinity
Are you for real?
Just scratch the surface
And you will find
Something to blame for a long lost time
In Flames - Trigger
Have we lost the spark or a guide?
What's the latest on the screen?
Can't be too late to turn around
I need all the help from you
I need to find
Something to blame for a long lost time
I am running from something that I don't know
I am searching for something, which way to go?
I am trying to separate what's real
I'm running in a wheel
Is it dark or is it bright?
What's the latest on the screen?
Please tell me my name
I haven't checked it today
From green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today 'cause there's only a few
A sign of times my friend
My friend avoid infinity
Are you for real?
Just scratch the surface
And you will find
Something to blame for a long lost time
LIEBESTRÄUME
Liebesträume von dir sind schön
wenn sie mir in Erfüllung gehn
zärtlich wird die Hand sein die dich streichelt
wird der Blick sein der dir schmeichelt
und der Kuß der dich verwöhnt
In meinen Liebesträumen gehör ich dir
tausend Schwüre die schwör ich dir
leider sind die Träume nicht wahr
weil wir beide kein Paar sind...
Doch meine Liebesträume von dir sind kühn
Wünsche die im geheimen blühn
einmal holt die Wahrheit sie ein
und dann werden die Träume
mein Leben sein...
ICH HAB SEHNSUCHT
Wieder geht ein Tag zuende
und ich bin so allein
wieder eine Nacht ohne ende
und ohne deine Zärtlichkeit
ich schliess die Augen und träume
von einer Zukunft für uns zwei
wann werden meine Träume
endlich Wirklichkeit
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Lieber
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Zärtlichkeit
wir lieben uns
doch ich kann dir nicht gehören
du bist nicht mehr frei
doch ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
und wenn ich dich verliere
und es ist vorbei
immer wird meine Liebe
in deinem Herzen sein
Ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Liebe
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Zärtlichkeit
wir lieben uns
doch ich kann dir nicht gehören
du bist nicht mehr frei
doch ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
Liebesträume von dir sind schön
wenn sie mir in Erfüllung gehn
zärtlich wird die Hand sein die dich streichelt
wird der Blick sein der dir schmeichelt
und der Kuß der dich verwöhnt
In meinen Liebesträumen gehör ich dir
tausend Schwüre die schwör ich dir
leider sind die Träume nicht wahr
weil wir beide kein Paar sind...
Doch meine Liebesträume von dir sind kühn
Wünsche die im geheimen blühn
einmal holt die Wahrheit sie ein
und dann werden die Träume
mein Leben sein...
ICH HAB SEHNSUCHT
Wieder geht ein Tag zuende
und ich bin so allein
wieder eine Nacht ohne ende
und ohne deine Zärtlichkeit
ich schliess die Augen und träume
von einer Zukunft für uns zwei
wann werden meine Träume
endlich Wirklichkeit
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Lieber
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Zärtlichkeit
wir lieben uns
doch ich kann dir nicht gehören
du bist nicht mehr frei
doch ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
und wenn ich dich verliere
und es ist vorbei
immer wird meine Liebe
in deinem Herzen sein
Ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Liebe
ich hab Sehnsucht
nach deiner Zärtlichkeit
wir lieben uns
doch ich kann dir nicht gehören
du bist nicht mehr frei
doch ohne dich kann ich nicht leben
TONI BRAXTON - Unbreak my heart
Lalala oh...
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Chorus:
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I've cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me
Chorus
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many, many nights
Oh, Un-break my heart,
Un-break my heart, oh baby
Come back and say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on
Ooh
Lalala oh...
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
Chorus:
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I've cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me
Chorus
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me
Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked outta my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many, many nights
Oh, Un-break my heart,
Un-break my heart, oh baby
Come back and say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on
Ooh
Beauty of the Beast von Nightwish (wurde aber weiter oben schon mal erwähnt und gepostet) Und
Bette Middler - The Rose
Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower, and you it's only seed.
It's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.
And the soul, afraid of dyin', that never learns to live.
When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far benaeth the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose.
Schock - Es ist okay
ist es schwer die augen zu senken
ist es schlimm das elend zu sehen
ich liege hier am boden
sehe dich vorüber gehen
ich reck dir meine hand entgegen
doch du weichst mir ängstlich aus
du kannst mir keine hilfe geben
läufst nur stur gerade aus
es ist in ordnung
es ist ok
auch wenn es manchmal schmerzt
es tut schon kaum noch weh
ich dachte wir sind zu verschieden
hab dich aufgegeben
doch was ist geblieben
der tag zeigt jetzt sein wahres ich
nur noch regen
und kein licht
in meinem zimmer hab ich mich verkrochen
hab mich eingeschlossen
meinen schmerz erbrochen
der regen klopft an meine scheibe
du sollst nicht wissen das ich leid
Es gibt noch viele mehr, aber die sind derzeit ... die besseren
Bette Middler - The Rose
Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower, and you it's only seed.
It's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.
And the soul, afraid of dyin', that never learns to live.
When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far benaeth the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose.
Schock - Es ist okay
ist es schwer die augen zu senken
ist es schlimm das elend zu sehen
ich liege hier am boden
sehe dich vorüber gehen
ich reck dir meine hand entgegen
doch du weichst mir ängstlich aus
du kannst mir keine hilfe geben
läufst nur stur gerade aus
es ist in ordnung
es ist ok
auch wenn es manchmal schmerzt
es tut schon kaum noch weh
ich dachte wir sind zu verschieden
hab dich aufgegeben
doch was ist geblieben
der tag zeigt jetzt sein wahres ich
nur noch regen
und kein licht
in meinem zimmer hab ich mich verkrochen
hab mich eingeschlossen
meinen schmerz erbrochen
der regen klopft an meine scheibe
du sollst nicht wissen das ich leid
Es gibt noch viele mehr, aber die sind derzeit ... die besseren
Ill Nino - Unframed
I'm feeling like I don't belong
I remember when we spoke back then
I was cold and insincere
I was just nineteen and so naive
And didn't care what you feel
Now I see
My father's one and only
Call is what could have saved me
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
She never framed you
I can't place the blame, you gave her pain
But she lied to me for years
Though she gave me live, I wonder why
She never even feared
That I would
Grow up so self-destructive
Fucked up and indecisive
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
I've seen your face in pictures unframed
I've seen your face in pictures unframed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
That never were framed
Who am I?
Today
I'm feeling like I don't belong
I remember when we spoke back then
I was cold and insincere
I was just nineteen and so naive
And didn't care what you feel
Now I see
My father's one and only
Call is what could have saved me
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
She never framed you
I can't place the blame, you gave her pain
But she lied to me for years
Though she gave me live, I wonder why
She never even feared
That I would
Grow up so self-destructive
Fucked up and indecisive
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
You were not there
You did not care
I'm not myself
I need to get my life
I need to take my life back
I've seen your face in pictures unframed
I've seen your face in pictures unframed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
I've seen your face
In pictures with names
That never were framed
That never were framed
Who am I?
Today
Pharcyde - Passing me by
Now in my younger days I used to sport a shag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag
With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss
Always got mad when the class was dismissed
But when it was in session, I always had a question
I would raise my hand to make her stagger to my desk and
help me with my problem, it was never much
Just a trick, to smell her scent and try to sneak a touch
Oh, how I wish I could hold her hand and give her a hug
She was married to the man, he was a thug,
His name was Lee, he drove a Z,
he'd pick her up from school promptly at three o'clock
I was on her jock, yes indeedy I wrote graffiti on the bus
First I'd write her name then carve a plus,
with my name last, on the looking glass,
I seen her yesterday but still I had to let her pass
She keeps on passin me by...
When I dream of fairytales I think of me and Shelly
See she's my type of hype and I can't stand when brothers tell me
That I should quit chasin' and look for something better
But the smile that she shows makes me a go-getter
I haven't gone as far as asking if I could get with her
I just play by the ear and hope she gets the picture
I'm shootin for her heart, got my finger on the trigger
She could be my broad, and I could be her (nigga)
But, all I can do is stare...
Back as kids we used to kiss when we played truth or dare
Now she's more sophisticated, highly edu-ma-cated
not at all over-rated, I think I need a prayer
to get in her book and it looks rather dry
I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye
Although she's crazy steppin, I'll try to stop her stride
Cause I won't have no more of this passin me by
Time for me to voice my opinion of not even pretendin she didn't have me
Sprung like a chicken, chasing my tail like a doggie
She was kind of like a star, thinking I was like a fan
Damn, she looked good, down side: she had a man
He was a rooty-toot, a nincompoop
She told me soon your little birdie's gonna fly the coop
She was a flake like corn and I was born not to understand
By lettin her pass I proved to be a better man
She keeps on passin me by...
Now there she goes again, the dopest Ethiopian
And now the world around me be gets movin in slow motion
when-ever she happens to walk by - why does the apple of my eye
overlook and disregard my feelings no matter how much I try?
Wait, no, i did not really pursue my little princess with persistance;
And I was so low-key that she was unaware of my existance
From a distance I desired her, secretly admired her;
Wired her a letter to get her and it went:
My dear, my dear, my dear, you do not know me but I know you very well
Now let me tell you about the feelings I have for you
When I try, or make some sort of attempt, I symp
Damn I wish I wasn't such a wimp!
'Cause then I would let you know that I love you so
And if I was your man then I would be true
The only lying I would do is in the bed with you
Then I signed sincerely the one who loves you dearly, PS love me tender
The letter came back three days later: Return to Sender
Damn!
She keeps on passin me by...
She keeps passing me by.
Now in my younger days I used to sport a shag
When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag
With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss
Always got mad when the class was dismissed
But when it was in session, I always had a question
I would raise my hand to make her stagger to my desk and
help me with my problem, it was never much
Just a trick, to smell her scent and try to sneak a touch
Oh, how I wish I could hold her hand and give her a hug
She was married to the man, he was a thug,
His name was Lee, he drove a Z,
he'd pick her up from school promptly at three o'clock
I was on her jock, yes indeedy I wrote graffiti on the bus
First I'd write her name then carve a plus,
with my name last, on the looking glass,
I seen her yesterday but still I had to let her pass
She keeps on passin me by...
When I dream of fairytales I think of me and Shelly
See she's my type of hype and I can't stand when brothers tell me
That I should quit chasin' and look for something better
But the smile that she shows makes me a go-getter
I haven't gone as far as asking if I could get with her
I just play by the ear and hope she gets the picture
I'm shootin for her heart, got my finger on the trigger
She could be my broad, and I could be her (nigga)
But, all I can do is stare...
Back as kids we used to kiss when we played truth or dare
Now she's more sophisticated, highly edu-ma-cated
not at all over-rated, I think I need a prayer
to get in her book and it looks rather dry
I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye
Although she's crazy steppin, I'll try to stop her stride
Cause I won't have no more of this passin me by
Time for me to voice my opinion of not even pretendin she didn't have me
Sprung like a chicken, chasing my tail like a doggie
She was kind of like a star, thinking I was like a fan
Damn, she looked good, down side: she had a man
He was a rooty-toot, a nincompoop
She told me soon your little birdie's gonna fly the coop
She was a flake like corn and I was born not to understand
By lettin her pass I proved to be a better man
She keeps on passin me by...
Now there she goes again, the dopest Ethiopian
And now the world around me be gets movin in slow motion
when-ever she happens to walk by - why does the apple of my eye
overlook and disregard my feelings no matter how much I try?
Wait, no, i did not really pursue my little princess with persistance;
And I was so low-key that she was unaware of my existance
From a distance I desired her, secretly admired her;
Wired her a letter to get her and it went:
My dear, my dear, my dear, you do not know me but I know you very well
Now let me tell you about the feelings I have for you
When I try, or make some sort of attempt, I symp
Damn I wish I wasn't such a wimp!
'Cause then I would let you know that I love you so
And if I was your man then I would be true
The only lying I would do is in the bed with you
Then I signed sincerely the one who loves you dearly, PS love me tender
The letter came back three days later: Return to Sender
Damn!
She keeps on passin me by...
She keeps passing me by.
Slipknot: Vermilion Pt.2
She seemed dressed in all of me + Stretchted across my shame + All the torment and the pain + Leaked through and covered me + I´d do anything to have her for myself + just to have her for myslef + Now I don´t know what to do + I don´t know what to do + when she makes me sad + She is everything to me + The unrequited dream + A song that no one sings + the unattainable + She´s a myth that I have to belive in + All I need to make her real is one more reason + I don´t know what to do + I don´t know what to do + when she makes me sad + But I won´t let this build up inside of me + I catch in my throat + Choke + Torn into pieces + Won´t - NO + I don´t want to be this + But I won´t let this build up inside of me + She isn´t real + I can´t make her real...
gruß,
I_am_nothing
She seemed dressed in all of me + Stretchted across my shame + All the torment and the pain + Leaked through and covered me + I´d do anything to have her for myself + just to have her for myslef + Now I don´t know what to do + I don´t know what to do + when she makes me sad + She is everything to me + The unrequited dream + A song that no one sings + the unattainable + She´s a myth that I have to belive in + All I need to make her real is one more reason + I don´t know what to do + I don´t know what to do + when she makes me sad + But I won´t let this build up inside of me + I catch in my throat + Choke + Torn into pieces + Won´t - NO + I don´t want to be this + But I won´t let this build up inside of me + She isn´t real + I can´t make her real...
gruß,
I_am_nothing
Silbermond - Symphonie
Sag mir was ist bloß um uns geschehn
Du scheinst mir auf einmal völlig fremd zu sein
Warum geht´s mir nich mehr gut
Wenn ich in deinen Armen liege
Ist es egal geworden was mit uns passiert
Wo willst du hin ich kann dich kaum noch sehn
Unsre Eitelkeit stellt sich uns in den Weg
Wollten wir nicht alles wagen, ham wir uns vielleicht verraten
Ich hab geglaubt wir könnten echt alles ertragen
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn`s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
Und es verdichtet sich die Stille über uns
Ich versteh nich ein Wort mehr aus deinem Mund
Haben wir zu viel versucht, warum konnten wir´s nicht ahnen
Es wird nicht leicht sein das alles einzusehn
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn´s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
Irgendwo sind wir gescheitert
Und so wie´s ist so geht´s nich weiter
Das Ende ist schon lang geschrieben
Und das war unsre
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn´s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
P!nk - Lonley Girl
I can remember the very first time I cried
How I wiped my eyes and buried the pain inside
All of my memories - good and bad - that's passed
Didn't even take the time to realize
Starin' at the cracks in the walls
Cause I'm waiting for it all to come to an end
Still I curl up right under the bed
Cause its takin' over my head all over again
Do you even know who you are?
I guess I'm tryin' to find
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
I want to be a star
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
Lying' awake watchin' the sunlight
How the birds will sing as I count the rings
around my eyes
Constantly pushing the world I know aside
I don't even feel the pain, I don't even want to
try
I'm lookin' for a way to become
The person that I dreamt up when I was sixteen
Oh, nothing is ever enough
Ooh, baby, it ain't enough for what it may seem
Do you even know who you are?
I'm still trying' to find
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
Everybody wants to be
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
No
Sorry girl, tell a tale for me
Cause I'm wondering how you really feel
I'm a lonely girl, I'll tell a tale for you
Cause I'm just tryin' to make all my dreams come
true
Do you even know who you are?
Oh, yeah, yeah
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
Oh, I wanted to be a star
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell, I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
I guess not, oh I guess not
Do you even know who you are?
Oh, I'm tryin' to find
A rising dream or a superstar?
Oh, I have a all these dreams
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
No, no
Do you even know what you are?
A rising dream or a fallen star?
Is life good to you or is it bad?
Foreigner - As cold as ice
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price
I know
I've seen it before
It happens all the time
Closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You want paradise
Someday you'll pay the price, I know
I've seen it before
It happens all the time
Closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay
Cold as ice you know
That you are
Cold as ice
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Cold as ice as ice
Lifehouse - Breathing
I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what i'm gonna do when i get there
I take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of grace
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth
And i'm trying to identify the voices in my head
God wish won't you
Let me feel one more time what if feels like to feel
And break these caluses off me one more time
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside of your door
And listen to you breathing
Its where I wanna be, yeah
Oh i don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting for
The scraps to fall off of your table to the ground
La da da da...
Cause i just wanna be here now
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
So das wars erst mal :) )
Sag mir was ist bloß um uns geschehn
Du scheinst mir auf einmal völlig fremd zu sein
Warum geht´s mir nich mehr gut
Wenn ich in deinen Armen liege
Ist es egal geworden was mit uns passiert
Wo willst du hin ich kann dich kaum noch sehn
Unsre Eitelkeit stellt sich uns in den Weg
Wollten wir nicht alles wagen, ham wir uns vielleicht verraten
Ich hab geglaubt wir könnten echt alles ertragen
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn`s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
Und es verdichtet sich die Stille über uns
Ich versteh nich ein Wort mehr aus deinem Mund
Haben wir zu viel versucht, warum konnten wir´s nicht ahnen
Es wird nicht leicht sein das alles einzusehn
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn´s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
Irgendwo sind wir gescheitert
Und so wie´s ist so geht´s nich weiter
Das Ende ist schon lang geschrieben
Und das war unsre
Symphonie
Und jetzt wird es still um uns
Denn wir steh´n hier im Regen haben uns nicht´s mehr zu geben
Und es ist besser wenn du gehst
Denn es ist Zeit
Sich ein zu gestehn dass es nicht geht
Es gibt nichts mehr zu reden denn wenn´s nur regnet
Ist es besser aufzugeben
P!nk - Lonley Girl
I can remember the very first time I cried
How I wiped my eyes and buried the pain inside
All of my memories - good and bad - that's passed
Didn't even take the time to realize
Starin' at the cracks in the walls
Cause I'm waiting for it all to come to an end
Still I curl up right under the bed
Cause its takin' over my head all over again
Do you even know who you are?
I guess I'm tryin' to find
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
I want to be a star
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
Lying' awake watchin' the sunlight
How the birds will sing as I count the rings
around my eyes
Constantly pushing the world I know aside
I don't even feel the pain, I don't even want to
try
I'm lookin' for a way to become
The person that I dreamt up when I was sixteen
Oh, nothing is ever enough
Ooh, baby, it ain't enough for what it may seem
Do you even know who you are?
I'm still trying' to find
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
Everybody wants to be
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
No
Sorry girl, tell a tale for me
Cause I'm wondering how you really feel
I'm a lonely girl, I'll tell a tale for you
Cause I'm just tryin' to make all my dreams come
true
Do you even know who you are?
Oh, yeah, yeah
A borrowed dream or a superstar?
Oh, I wanted to be a star
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell, I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
I guess not, oh I guess not
Do you even know who you are?
Oh, I'm tryin' to find
A rising dream or a superstar?
Oh, I have a all these dreams
Is life good to you or is it bad?
I can't tell anymore
Do you even know what you have?
No, no
Do you even know what you are?
A rising dream or a fallen star?
Is life good to you or is it bad?
Foreigner - As cold as ice
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price
I know
I've seen it before
It happens all the time
Closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You want paradise
Someday you'll pay the price, I know
I've seen it before
It happens all the time
Closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay
Cold as ice you know
That you are
Cold as ice
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Cold as ice as ice
Lifehouse - Breathing
I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what i'm gonna do when i get there
I take a breath and hold on tight
Spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of grace
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth
And i'm trying to identify the voices in my head
God wish won't you
Let me feel one more time what if feels like to feel
And break these caluses off me one more time
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside of your door
And listen to you breathing
Its where I wanna be, yeah
Oh i don't want a thing from you
Bet you're tired of me waiting for
The scraps to fall off of your table to the ground
La da da da...
Cause i just wanna be here now
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
Cause I am hanging on every word you're saying
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yeah
Where I wanna be
So das wars erst mal :) )
Genre: Trance/Progressive
Young Parisians feat. Ben Lost - Jump the next Train
Either way it's suicide
Cars drive through in real time
you choose the stars in blue and white
i love you till im dead inside
plastic eyes look milky white
and the violence makes things hard to hide
Our pale faces sink in time
either way its suicide
Im gonna jump the next train
gonna jump on a plane
take a ticket to the other side
jump the next train (X2)
touch till hot times smack me up
and cigarettes taste good tonight
modern girl its time to go
either way ill let you know
we wake up to a polaroid
and the blank eyes stare at something new
little unit dont let go
all i really want is you
Young Parisians feat. Ben Lost - Jump the next Train
Either way it's suicide
Cars drive through in real time
you choose the stars in blue and white
i love you till im dead inside
plastic eyes look milky white
and the violence makes things hard to hide
Our pale faces sink in time
either way its suicide
Im gonna jump the next train
gonna jump on a plane
take a ticket to the other side
jump the next train (X2)
touch till hot times smack me up
and cigarettes taste good tonight
modern girl its time to go
either way ill let you know
we wake up to a polaroid
and the blank eyes stare at something new
little unit dont let go
all i really want is you
There's something cold and blank behind her smile
She's standing on an overpass
In her miracle mile
(coma):
"You were from a perfect world
A world that threw me away today
Today to run away"
A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself
Her mouth was an empty cut
And she was waiting to fall
Just bleeding like a polaroid that
Lost all her dolls
"You were from a perfect world
A world that threw me away today, today
Today, to run away"
A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself
She's standing on an overpass
In her miracle mile
(coma):
"You were from a perfect world
A world that threw me away today
Today to run away"
A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself
Her mouth was an empty cut
And she was waiting to fall
Just bleeding like a polaroid that
Lost all her dolls
"You were from a perfect world
A world that threw me away today, today
Today, to run away"
A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself
Hoobastank - The reason
I'm not a perfect person
There are many things i wish i didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
Its something I must live within everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches your tears
Thats why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who i used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you *4
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who i used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And that reason is you
Deutsche Übersetzung - Hoobastank - The reason - Der Grund
Ich bin kein perfekter Mensch, da sind viele Dinge die ich wünschte nicht getan zu haben, aber ich setze das lernen fort.
Ich habe nie gedacht dir diese Dinge anzutun, und so sage ich bevor ich gehe, weil ich will, daß du es weisst
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund um neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du.
Es tut mir Leid, dass ich dir wehgetan habe, es ist etwas mit dem ich nun jeden Tag leben muss, all den Schmerz den ich dir angetan habe, ich wünschte ich könnte das alles wegnehmen und wäre der einzige der all deine Tränen auffangen kann. Das ist es warum ich es brauche dir zuzuhören.
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, einen Grund zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund um neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du. (4x)
Ich bin kein perfekter Mensch, ich habe nie gedacht dir diese Dinge anzutun, und so sage ich es bevor ich gehe, weil ich will, daß du es weisst.
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, einen Grund zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du.
Ich habe einen Grund gefunden, dir eine Seite an mir zu zeigen die du nicht kennst.
Einen Grund für all das was ich tue, und der Grund bist du.
liebe grüße, Aglaja
I'm not a perfect person
There are many things i wish i didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
Its something I must live within everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches your tears
Thats why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who i used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you *4
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who i used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And that reason is you
Deutsche Übersetzung - Hoobastank - The reason - Der Grund
Ich bin kein perfekter Mensch, da sind viele Dinge die ich wünschte nicht getan zu haben, aber ich setze das lernen fort.
Ich habe nie gedacht dir diese Dinge anzutun, und so sage ich bevor ich gehe, weil ich will, daß du es weisst
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund um neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du.
Es tut mir Leid, dass ich dir wehgetan habe, es ist etwas mit dem ich nun jeden Tag leben muss, all den Schmerz den ich dir angetan habe, ich wünschte ich könnte das alles wegnehmen und wäre der einzige der all deine Tränen auffangen kann. Das ist es warum ich es brauche dir zuzuhören.
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, einen Grund zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund um neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du. (4x)
Ich bin kein perfekter Mensch, ich habe nie gedacht dir diese Dinge anzutun, und so sage ich es bevor ich gehe, weil ich will, daß du es weisst.
Ich habe einen Grund für mich gefunden, einen Grund zu ändern wer ich gewohnt war zu sein, einen Grund neu zu starten, und der Grund bist du.
Ich habe einen Grund gefunden, dir eine Seite an mir zu zeigen die du nicht kennst.
Einen Grund für all das was ich tue, und der Grund bist du.
liebe grüße, Aglaja
ich will ja nix sagen aber ham iwr hier nich was ganz ganz ganz gaaaaaaaanz wichtiges vergessen?(sorry falls überlesen)
Puff Daddy
Yeah, this right here goes out to everyone
who's lost someone that they truly loved....
Check it out....
Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin' on the block for dough
Notorius they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone we still a team
Thru your family I'll fulfill your dreams
In the future can't wait to see if you'll
Open up the gates for me
Reminisce sometime the night they took my friend
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after death
REFRAIN:
Every step I take, Every move I make, Every single day
Everytime I pray, I'll be missing you
Thinking of the day, When you went away, What a life to take
What a bond to break, I'll be missing you
(We miss you, Big....)
It's kinda hard wit you not around
Know you in Heaven smilin' down
Watching us while we pray for you
Everyday we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts, Big, I just can't define
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us and the six shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me takin' flics
Makin' hits, stages they receive you on
Still can't believe you're gone
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after death
Refrain
Somebody tell me why...
On that morning
When this life is over
I know, I'll see your face
(4x)
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
Refrain
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
Refrain
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
(We miss you)
Puff Daddy
Yeah, this right here goes out to everyone
who's lost someone that they truly loved....
Check it out....
Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin' on the block for dough
Notorius they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone we still a team
Thru your family I'll fulfill your dreams
In the future can't wait to see if you'll
Open up the gates for me
Reminisce sometime the night they took my friend
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after death
REFRAIN:
Every step I take, Every move I make, Every single day
Everytime I pray, I'll be missing you
Thinking of the day, When you went away, What a life to take
What a bond to break, I'll be missing you
(We miss you, Big....)
It's kinda hard wit you not around
Know you in Heaven smilin' down
Watching us while we pray for you
Everyday we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts, Big, I just can't define
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us and the six shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me takin' flics
Makin' hits, stages they receive you on
Still can't believe you're gone
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you still livin' your life after death
Refrain
Somebody tell me why...
On that morning
When this life is over
I know, I'll see your face
(4x)
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
Refrain
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
Refrain
Every night I pray, Every step I take,
Every move I make, Every single day
(We miss you)
Hast du dich heute schon geärgert, war es heute wieder schlimm?
Hast du dich wieder gefragt, warum kein Mensch was unternimmt?
Du musst nicht akzeptieren, was dir überhaupt nicht passt
Wenn du deinen Kopf nicht nur zum Tragen einer Mütze hast (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt, wenn sie so bleibt
Glaub keinem, der dir sagt, dass du nichts verändern kannst
Die, die das behaupten, haben nur vor Veränderung Angst
Es sind dieselben, die erklären, es sei gut so, wie es ist
Und wenn du etwas ändern willst, dann bist du automatisch Terrorist
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Weil jeder, der die Welt nicht ändern will
Ihr Todesurteil unterschreibt
"Lass uns diskutieren, denn in unserem schönen Land
Sind zumindest theoretisch alle furchtbar tolerant
Worte wollen nichts bewegen, Worte tun niemandem weh
Darum lass uns drüber reden, Diskussionen sind ok"
Nein - geh mal wieder auf die Straße, geh mal wieder demonstrieren
Denn wer nicht mehr versucht zu kämpfen, kann nur verlieren!
Die dich verarschen, die hast du selbst gewählt
Darum lass sie deine Stimme hören, weil jede Stimme zählt (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Hast du dich wieder gefragt, warum kein Mensch was unternimmt?
Du musst nicht akzeptieren, was dir überhaupt nicht passt
Wenn du deinen Kopf nicht nur zum Tragen einer Mütze hast (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt, wenn sie so bleibt
Glaub keinem, der dir sagt, dass du nichts verändern kannst
Die, die das behaupten, haben nur vor Veränderung Angst
Es sind dieselben, die erklären, es sei gut so, wie es ist
Und wenn du etwas ändern willst, dann bist du automatisch Terrorist
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Weil jeder, der die Welt nicht ändern will
Ihr Todesurteil unterschreibt
"Lass uns diskutieren, denn in unserem schönen Land
Sind zumindest theoretisch alle furchtbar tolerant
Worte wollen nichts bewegen, Worte tun niemandem weh
Darum lass uns drüber reden, Diskussionen sind ok"
Nein - geh mal wieder auf die Straße, geh mal wieder demonstrieren
Denn wer nicht mehr versucht zu kämpfen, kann nur verlieren!
Die dich verarschen, die hast du selbst gewählt
Darum lass sie deine Stimme hören, weil jede Stimme zählt (uohoho)
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
Es ist nicht deine Schuld, dass die Welt ist, wie sie ist
Es wär nur deine Schuld, wenn sie so bleibt
ja axel
das is sohooooooo wiiichtig das lied
mags echt gerne, und das is sooo traurig :(
molog
eins meiner lieblingslieder :) )
das is sohooooooo wiiichtig das lied
mags echt gerne, und das is sooo traurig :(
molog
eins meiner lieblingslieder :) )
Seite 11 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema