Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
How can I think I'm standing strong,
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?
CHORUS:
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own.
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.
How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn for you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?
CHORUS
...and being close to you, and being close to you.
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?
CHORUS:
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own.
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.
How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn for you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?
CHORUS
...and being close to you, and being close to you.
D12 -how come
[Eminem:] So I changed huh? You got a phone, pick it up, call me
[Chorus: Eminem]
How come we dont even talk no more
And you dont even call no more
We dont barely keep in touch at all
And I dont even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefin now
After all the years we been down
Aint no way no how, this bullshit can be true
We family and aint a damn thing changed, unless it's you
[Verse 1: Eminem]
So young, so full of life in vibrant side by side wherever you weres ridin i went
So close, almost on some bonnie and clyde shit
When ronnie died you weres right by my side with a sholder to cry on
Tissue to wipe my eyes, and a bucket to catch every tear i cried inside it
You even had the same type of childhood i did
Sometimes i just want to know why is it that you surcame to yours
And mine i survived it, you ran the streets, i 9 to 5'd it
We grew up, grew apart, as time went by us, then i blew up
To both yours and mine surprises
Now i feel the vibe i just cant describe it
As much as your pride tries to hide it
Your cold, you touch its like ice
In your eyes is the look of resenment
I can sense it, and i dont like it
[Chorus]
[Verse 2: Kon Artis]
It was my dream at first to be on spittin a verse
On my own album with a deal but shit got burst
So i came out i woulda killed a nigga first
Before i let him disrespect me and check me over some worste
Some bitch that i wasnt with i would hit her then quit
But you would pull a talk with her and tell her she was the shit
I told you dont get involved in it, you was smokin the chron with her
Comin out of the bar with her stumblin half drunk
Like yall was husband and wife or somethin
But me catchin you fuckin other niggers musta hurt you pride or somethin
Cuz you wont fuck at the mouth with people like you wanted with me
When all i tried to do was show your bitch was shifty
And ever since the fans and all the shit that i produced
You actin like i aint you man and lyin like she can't be loose
But i am really you friend, i'm jus trying to tell you the truth
But dont hate the game or the player
Cuz the one that is changing is you
[Chorus]
[Verse 3: Proof]
You're only at the top cuz my homie had to stop
Now we actin like i gotta live only for the block
Homies in the hood only she be on the tube
Only gossip on the porch get to speakin on who
Fools i used to rap with all expect magic
Like my finger get to snappin and *poof* it jus happen
But PROOF is jus actin out the party was stoned
Shady made it so my babys aint starvin at home
See the devil in you grin since the ghetto we been friends
Whenever real intelligence thats forever till the end
I be the hatred in your eyes and the satan in your lives
And wastin my times with these snakes in disguise
(how come) when you talk its with bitter is fight
And (how come) it's my fault for what you did with your life
And everytime i go to hear you and play you look away
We barely embrace, you can't even look me in my face.
[Chorus]
[Eminem:] So I changed huh? You got a phone, pick it up, call me
[Chorus: Eminem]
How come we dont even talk no more
And you dont even call no more
We dont barely keep in touch at all
And I dont even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefin now
After all the years we been down
Aint no way no how, this bullshit can be true
We family and aint a damn thing changed, unless it's you
[Verse 1: Eminem]
So young, so full of life in vibrant side by side wherever you weres ridin i went
So close, almost on some bonnie and clyde shit
When ronnie died you weres right by my side with a sholder to cry on
Tissue to wipe my eyes, and a bucket to catch every tear i cried inside it
You even had the same type of childhood i did
Sometimes i just want to know why is it that you surcame to yours
And mine i survived it, you ran the streets, i 9 to 5'd it
We grew up, grew apart, as time went by us, then i blew up
To both yours and mine surprises
Now i feel the vibe i just cant describe it
As much as your pride tries to hide it
Your cold, you touch its like ice
In your eyes is the look of resenment
I can sense it, and i dont like it
[Chorus]
[Verse 2: Kon Artis]
It was my dream at first to be on spittin a verse
On my own album with a deal but shit got burst
So i came out i woulda killed a nigga first
Before i let him disrespect me and check me over some worste
Some bitch that i wasnt with i would hit her then quit
But you would pull a talk with her and tell her she was the shit
I told you dont get involved in it, you was smokin the chron with her
Comin out of the bar with her stumblin half drunk
Like yall was husband and wife or somethin
But me catchin you fuckin other niggers musta hurt you pride or somethin
Cuz you wont fuck at the mouth with people like you wanted with me
When all i tried to do was show your bitch was shifty
And ever since the fans and all the shit that i produced
You actin like i aint you man and lyin like she can't be loose
But i am really you friend, i'm jus trying to tell you the truth
But dont hate the game or the player
Cuz the one that is changing is you
[Chorus]
[Verse 3: Proof]
You're only at the top cuz my homie had to stop
Now we actin like i gotta live only for the block
Homies in the hood only she be on the tube
Only gossip on the porch get to speakin on who
Fools i used to rap with all expect magic
Like my finger get to snappin and *poof* it jus happen
But PROOF is jus actin out the party was stoned
Shady made it so my babys aint starvin at home
See the devil in you grin since the ghetto we been friends
Whenever real intelligence thats forever till the end
I be the hatred in your eyes and the satan in your lives
And wastin my times with these snakes in disguise
(how come) when you talk its with bitter is fight
And (how come) it's my fault for what you did with your life
And everytime i go to hear you and play you look away
We barely embrace, you can't even look me in my face.
[Chorus]
Bushio- Berlin
Bushido:
is nur Spaß Vollkontakt wer hat Angst guck mich an ich bin drauf
kreuz die Finger für ein W
was is jetzt du bist out. Erlebe meine Stadt friss den Bordstein du Keck
Fuck auf deinen scheiß Rap. Für deinen neuen scheiß Track.
Ich zerfleisch dich einfach weil du Toy bist
Schreib aus deinem Leben und sieh ein keiner freut sich.
Ruft mich an lasst euch alle Titten wachsen.
Sag mein Style liegt im Trend doch ich Fick nicht mit euch Spasten
Es is Benz Klasse S
Scheiß auf dein Geschäft
Es is Aggro West
Deutscher Rap hat jetzt Pech
Amphetamin
Es gibt nur ein Berlin
Neben mir sehn alle wack aus
Weil keiner auf den Dreck bouncet
Born to kill
Du machst alles Chill
Wenn ich rappe weiß ich ganz genau deine Stadt steht still
Ich bin elitär und auf keinen Fall dein Kumpel
Berlin wird wieder hart denn wir verkloppen jede Schwuchtel
CHORUS 2x
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt mein Bezirk du Nutte kannst nach Hause gehn ab jetzt ist es Hardcore du Opfer
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt für euch gibts keine Party hier darf keiner tanzen meine Stadt is jetzt Ghetto
Geh wohin du herkommst
Mach dass du nicht wiederkommst
Tempelhof Schöneberg der der deine Lieder bumst
Meine Stadt is der Panzer auf dem Feld
Du kannst gehen wie du willst denn ich Ficke deine Welt
Die Party is vorbei Deutschland hat wieder eine Grenze
Es is ganz normal Männer lutschen keine Schwänze
Rap hat keine Freunde Rap is auch nicht kunterbunt
Bring mir deine Gang und ich Fick euch in den Muttermund
Ihr seid behindert ich mach das alles gut is
Ich bin der der nachts kommt und euer Blut frisst
Du willst wissen wie Berlin bei Tag is
Ob es hart is
Wenn sich Jay Joe in deine Nase frisst
Warum kriecht ihr mir so tief in meinen Arsch
Warum denken alle Wesis Berlin Rap
Es is mein Business
Wer is hart und Fickt mich
Glaubst du an den scheiß den du rapst geh verpiss dich
CHORUS 2x
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt mein Bezirk du ***** kannst nach Hause gehn ab jetzt ist es Hardcore du Opfer
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt für euch gibts keine Party hier darf keiner tanzen meine Stadt is jetzt Ghetto
Bushido:
is nur Spaß Vollkontakt wer hat Angst guck mich an ich bin drauf
kreuz die Finger für ein W
was is jetzt du bist out. Erlebe meine Stadt friss den Bordstein du Keck
Fuck auf deinen scheiß Rap. Für deinen neuen scheiß Track.
Ich zerfleisch dich einfach weil du Toy bist
Schreib aus deinem Leben und sieh ein keiner freut sich.
Ruft mich an lasst euch alle Titten wachsen.
Sag mein Style liegt im Trend doch ich Fick nicht mit euch Spasten
Es is Benz Klasse S
Scheiß auf dein Geschäft
Es is Aggro West
Deutscher Rap hat jetzt Pech
Amphetamin
Es gibt nur ein Berlin
Neben mir sehn alle wack aus
Weil keiner auf den Dreck bouncet
Born to kill
Du machst alles Chill
Wenn ich rappe weiß ich ganz genau deine Stadt steht still
Ich bin elitär und auf keinen Fall dein Kumpel
Berlin wird wieder hart denn wir verkloppen jede Schwuchtel
CHORUS 2x
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt mein Bezirk du Nutte kannst nach Hause gehn ab jetzt ist es Hardcore du Opfer
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt für euch gibts keine Party hier darf keiner tanzen meine Stadt is jetzt Ghetto
Geh wohin du herkommst
Mach dass du nicht wiederkommst
Tempelhof Schöneberg der der deine Lieder bumst
Meine Stadt is der Panzer auf dem Feld
Du kannst gehen wie du willst denn ich Ficke deine Welt
Die Party is vorbei Deutschland hat wieder eine Grenze
Es is ganz normal Männer lutschen keine Schwänze
Rap hat keine Freunde Rap is auch nicht kunterbunt
Bring mir deine Gang und ich Fick euch in den Muttermund
Ihr seid behindert ich mach das alles gut is
Ich bin der der nachts kommt und euer Blut frisst
Du willst wissen wie Berlin bei Tag is
Ob es hart is
Wenn sich Jay Joe in deine Nase frisst
Warum kriecht ihr mir so tief in meinen Arsch
Warum denken alle Wesis Berlin Rap
Es is mein Business
Wer is hart und Fickt mich
Glaubst du an den scheiß den du rapst geh verpiss dich
CHORUS 2x
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt mein Bezirk du ***** kannst nach Hause gehn ab jetzt ist es Hardcore du Opfer
Berlin
Es is meine Stadt für euch gibts keine Party hier darf keiner tanzen meine Stadt is jetzt Ghetto
Aggro Berlin- Aggro
Berlin 5x
(Sido)
Aggro Berlin steht für ich
Ficke dein Arsch extrem
Danach kannst du nach hause gehen
Und ich brauchte nicht mal aufdrehen
Keiner von euch ist irgendwas Wert
Ich spring über Hürden locker wie'n Pferd
Du kommst mir vor wie ein Psychologe
Ein Spasst der nur mit Spassten verkehrt
(Bushido)
Flow wie einer schwört du bist down und
Ich bin zu krass für dich komm Nutte bounce
Sonny King Black Rap für euch Kecks
Du willst dich streiten
Nimm dir das Mic und dann Flex
Zeig mir du bist jetzt cool wie mein Arsch
Du willst dich boxen du bist aus Glas
Wer ist so Aggro wie ich und mein Schwanz
Ich sitz dir im Nacken und fick deine Angst
(B-Tight)
Schrei aus dem Hals zu laut wie du kannst
Doch ich bin auch Aggro und du
Scheisst dir heimlich ins Gesicht zu fronten
Denn dein Arsch frisst dann mein Schuh ( Uh )
Keine falsche Bewegung
sonst fick ich alles in meiner Umbebung
alles was dir weh tut ist gut für mich
und steigert meine Erregung
CHORUS 2x
Sido : Du sagst ich flipp aus ich sag ich bin auf AGGRO
B-Tight : Du rappst aus dem Bauch raus ich rape auf AGGRO
Bushido : Du fickst deine Frau zärtlich ich fick sie auf AGGRO
Alle : Euch fehlt Aggressivität und Ich bin und Ich bin und Ich Bin auf AGGRO
(B-Tight)
Warum ist es immer das selbe mit dir
Du denkst echt Rap ist Romantik
Ich schlachte dich ab wie ne Kuh
Und schmeiß deine Leiche in den Atlantik
Wie ist der Nigga der tagelang fickt
Wenn du nicht tot bist dann hattest du glück
Deine Gang hab ich schon seid langem gerippt
Renn zu deiner Mutter bevor ich sie krieg
(Sido)
Man sagt wir seien Sick doch das ist allerhöchstens AIDS
Down-stairs.de kauft meine Tapes
Oder sie diesekte.sido@berlin.de
Falls du jemanden kennst
der unsere Tracks im Internet hoch lädt
(Bushido)
Viel zu spät
Lass es du Opfer
Ich bin die Faust im Arsch deiner Tochter
Ich hab das age und vertick es an Kids
Arm hoch pump deine Vene und dann spritz
Häng dich ans Mic und Versuch mich zu burnen
Was soll es bringen wer will dich hörn
Ich stehe für Geld und ich schwimme in Flows
Mit der Nase voll Schnee und deiner Mutter auf dem schoss
CHORUS 2x
(Bushido)
Ich weiß ihr wollt alle biten kommt ich muss euch fetzten
Ich mach Action und häng mich mit dir und dem Rest deiner Stadt rum weil es keks sind
Keep ist so real wie du kannst du bist uninteressant rap peilst mit dem kopf durch die wand
Frag nicht warum ich nicht mit dir steh du bist cool hinter mir ein Toy und ich straight
(B-Tight)
Alle die gerne Blumenrap hörn sagen iiihhh Scheiße AIDS ist fake
Um dich zu burn nehm ich dich bei Seite und ficke dich in meinem Break
Mein Statement ist ihr seid alle Toy
Wir mit Abstand die besten in Town
Bin ich fertig mit dir ist dein herz in meiner hand
Und du von oben bis unten Kackbraun
(Sido)
Ich bin dein Albtraum
freddy auf aggro
ich machs dir mit dem mittelfinger
ich ficke auch dein viertel
los bring mir den eimsbüttelking her
und ich lass ihn blasen
solange bis es ihm spaß macht
dann ma gucken wie es ist
Wenn jeder von uns sein Schwanz in dein Arsch packt
Sido : Du sagst ich flipp aus
B-Tight : Du rappst aus dem Bauch raus
Bushido: Du fickst deine Frau zärtlich
Alle : Euch fehlt Aggressivität Ich bin und Ich bin und Ich Bin auf
AGGRO
CHORUS 2x
Berlin 5x
(Sido)
Aggro Berlin steht für ich
Ficke dein Arsch extrem
Danach kannst du nach hause gehen
Und ich brauchte nicht mal aufdrehen
Keiner von euch ist irgendwas Wert
Ich spring über Hürden locker wie'n Pferd
Du kommst mir vor wie ein Psychologe
Ein Spasst der nur mit Spassten verkehrt
(Bushido)
Flow wie einer schwört du bist down und
Ich bin zu krass für dich komm Nutte bounce
Sonny King Black Rap für euch Kecks
Du willst dich streiten
Nimm dir das Mic und dann Flex
Zeig mir du bist jetzt cool wie mein Arsch
Du willst dich boxen du bist aus Glas
Wer ist so Aggro wie ich und mein Schwanz
Ich sitz dir im Nacken und fick deine Angst
(B-Tight)
Schrei aus dem Hals zu laut wie du kannst
Doch ich bin auch Aggro und du
Scheisst dir heimlich ins Gesicht zu fronten
Denn dein Arsch frisst dann mein Schuh ( Uh )
Keine falsche Bewegung
sonst fick ich alles in meiner Umbebung
alles was dir weh tut ist gut für mich
und steigert meine Erregung
CHORUS 2x
Sido : Du sagst ich flipp aus ich sag ich bin auf AGGRO
B-Tight : Du rappst aus dem Bauch raus ich rape auf AGGRO
Bushido : Du fickst deine Frau zärtlich ich fick sie auf AGGRO
Alle : Euch fehlt Aggressivität und Ich bin und Ich bin und Ich Bin auf AGGRO
(B-Tight)
Warum ist es immer das selbe mit dir
Du denkst echt Rap ist Romantik
Ich schlachte dich ab wie ne Kuh
Und schmeiß deine Leiche in den Atlantik
Wie ist der Nigga der tagelang fickt
Wenn du nicht tot bist dann hattest du glück
Deine Gang hab ich schon seid langem gerippt
Renn zu deiner Mutter bevor ich sie krieg
(Sido)
Man sagt wir seien Sick doch das ist allerhöchstens AIDS
Down-stairs.de kauft meine Tapes
Oder sie diesekte.sido@berlin.de
Falls du jemanden kennst
der unsere Tracks im Internet hoch lädt
(Bushido)
Viel zu spät
Lass es du Opfer
Ich bin die Faust im Arsch deiner Tochter
Ich hab das age und vertick es an Kids
Arm hoch pump deine Vene und dann spritz
Häng dich ans Mic und Versuch mich zu burnen
Was soll es bringen wer will dich hörn
Ich stehe für Geld und ich schwimme in Flows
Mit der Nase voll Schnee und deiner Mutter auf dem schoss
CHORUS 2x
(Bushido)
Ich weiß ihr wollt alle biten kommt ich muss euch fetzten
Ich mach Action und häng mich mit dir und dem Rest deiner Stadt rum weil es keks sind
Keep ist so real wie du kannst du bist uninteressant rap peilst mit dem kopf durch die wand
Frag nicht warum ich nicht mit dir steh du bist cool hinter mir ein Toy und ich straight
(B-Tight)
Alle die gerne Blumenrap hörn sagen iiihhh Scheiße AIDS ist fake
Um dich zu burn nehm ich dich bei Seite und ficke dich in meinem Break
Mein Statement ist ihr seid alle Toy
Wir mit Abstand die besten in Town
Bin ich fertig mit dir ist dein herz in meiner hand
Und du von oben bis unten Kackbraun
(Sido)
Ich bin dein Albtraum
freddy auf aggro
ich machs dir mit dem mittelfinger
ich ficke auch dein viertel
los bring mir den eimsbüttelking her
und ich lass ihn blasen
solange bis es ihm spaß macht
dann ma gucken wie es ist
Wenn jeder von uns sein Schwanz in dein Arsch packt
Sido : Du sagst ich flipp aus
B-Tight : Du rappst aus dem Bauch raus
Bushido: Du fickst deine Frau zärtlich
Alle : Euch fehlt Aggressivität Ich bin und Ich bin und Ich Bin auf
AGGRO
CHORUS 2x
Robbie Williams-Supreme
oh it seemed
forever stopped today
all the lonely hearts in london
caught a plane and flew away
and all the best women are married
all the hadsome men are gay
you feel deprived
yeah are you questioning your size?
is there a tumour in your humour,
are there bags under your eyes?
do you leave dents where you sit,
are you getting on a bit?
will you survive
you must survive
chorus:
when there´s no love in town
this new century keeps
bringing you down
all the places you have been
trying to find a love supreme
a love supreme
oh what are you rally looking for?
another partner in your life to
abuse and to adore?
is it lovey dovey stuff
do you need a bit fo rough?
get on your knees
yeah turn down the love songs
that you hear
cause you can´t avoid
the sentiment
that echoes in your ear
saying love will stop the pain
saying love will kill the fear
do you believe
you must believe
chorus
i psy with my little eye
something beginning with (aah)
got my back up
and now she´s screaming
so i´ve got to turn the track up
sit back and watch
the royalties stack up
i know this girl
ahe likes to switch teams
and i´m a fiend but i´m living for a
love supreme
chorus
come and live a love supreme
don´t let it get you down
everybody lives for love
come and live a love supreme
don´t let it get you down
everybody lives for love
oh it seemed
forever stopped today
all the lonely hearts in london
caught a plane and flew away
and all the best women are married
all the hadsome men are gay
you feel deprived
yeah are you questioning your size?
is there a tumour in your humour,
are there bags under your eyes?
do you leave dents where you sit,
are you getting on a bit?
will you survive
you must survive
chorus:
when there´s no love in town
this new century keeps
bringing you down
all the places you have been
trying to find a love supreme
a love supreme
oh what are you rally looking for?
another partner in your life to
abuse and to adore?
is it lovey dovey stuff
do you need a bit fo rough?
get on your knees
yeah turn down the love songs
that you hear
cause you can´t avoid
the sentiment
that echoes in your ear
saying love will stop the pain
saying love will kill the fear
do you believe
you must believe
chorus
i psy with my little eye
something beginning with (aah)
got my back up
and now she´s screaming
so i´ve got to turn the track up
sit back and watch
the royalties stack up
i know this girl
ahe likes to switch teams
and i´m a fiend but i´m living for a
love supreme
chorus
come and live a love supreme
don´t let it get you down
everybody lives for love
come and live a love supreme
don´t let it get you down
everybody lives for love
Mario Winans-I don't wanna know
(- P.Diddy -)
Hold up, let me answer my phone,
Some bitch callin' me about bullshit probably
Ima call you right back
I'm doing this mixtape right here
Now back to what I was saying
(Verse I - Mario Winans -)
Somebody said they saw you
The person were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself
(Chorus)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
(Verse II)
Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When you lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't mean to know the truth
Baby keep it to myself
(Chorus)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
(Break - Mario Winans -)
Baby taught you better then me (taught you better then me)
Then why you fall asleep (why you fall asleep)
Shove 'em off and stay, what you used to do to me (do to me baby)
If your betteroff that way (better off that way)
Baby what I like to say (all that I can say)
Go on and do your thing and don't come back to me (Stay away from me baby)
(Verse III - P.Diddy -)
I don't wanna know where you where abouts or how you movin'
I kno when you in the house or when you cruisin'
It's been proven, my love you abusin'
I can't understand, how a man got you choosin' (yeah)
Undecided, I came and provided ma
My undivided, you cameand denied it (why?)
Don't even try that, I know when you lyin' (I know when you lyin')
Don't even do that, I know when you cryin# (stop cryin')
I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go)
And I don't wanna let you leave
Can't say I didn't let you breathe
Gave you extra cheese (c'mon), put you in the SUV
You wanted ice so I made you freeze
Made you hot like a Western Beach (thats right)
Now it's time you invest in me
Cause if not then it's best you leave
Holla, yeah
(Chorus - Mario Winans -)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
(- P.Diddy -)
Hold up, let me answer my phone,
Some bitch callin' me about bullshit probably
Ima call you right back
I'm doing this mixtape right here
Now back to what I was saying
(Verse I - Mario Winans -)
Somebody said they saw you
The person were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself
(Chorus)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
(Verse II)
Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When you lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't mean to know the truth
Baby keep it to myself
(Chorus)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
(Break - Mario Winans -)
Baby taught you better then me (taught you better then me)
Then why you fall asleep (why you fall asleep)
Shove 'em off and stay, what you used to do to me (do to me baby)
If your betteroff that way (better off that way)
Baby what I like to say (all that I can say)
Go on and do your thing and don't come back to me (Stay away from me baby)
(Verse III - P.Diddy -)
I don't wanna know where you where abouts or how you movin'
I kno when you in the house or when you cruisin'
It's been proven, my love you abusin'
I can't understand, how a man got you choosin' (yeah)
Undecided, I came and provided ma
My undivided, you cameand denied it (why?)
Don't even try that, I know when you lyin' (I know when you lyin')
Don't even do that, I know when you cryin# (stop cryin')
I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know
That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go)
And I don't wanna let you leave
Can't say I didn't let you breathe
Gave you extra cheese (c'mon), put you in the SUV
You wanted ice so I made you freeze
Made you hot like a Western Beach (thats right)
Now it's time you invest in me
Cause if not then it's best you leave
Holla, yeah
(Chorus - Mario Winans -)
I don't wanna know
if your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
influ3nza - forlornness
stupid birds fly on trees
stupid rivers backflip in the sees
world circle decisions
home full drawn and mazy cogitations
I`ll take u to this hidden place
selfmade headshaped grace
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
knows not many just some things
over and over huge wings
all for evrybody not for me
so loney lost persons cant be
never hoped so long
never cryed so loud
never saw another choise
no one heard my voice
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
shouting people poking
who's the foolking?
lets paint some things at the air
just to forget the hollow slaves
get some new impressions odd dates
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
forlornness(8x)
....and its safed...
stupid birds fly on trees
stupid rivers backflip in the sees
world circle decisions
home full drawn and mazy cogitations
I`ll take u to this hidden place
selfmade headshaped grace
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
knows not many just some things
over and over huge wings
all for evrybody not for me
so loney lost persons cant be
never hoped so long
never cryed so loud
never saw another choise
no one heard my voice
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
shouting people poking
who's the foolking?
lets paint some things at the air
just to forget the hollow slaves
get some new impressions odd dates
for u and me myself
for me and u yourself
like a belt hard slung to brain its safed
forlornness(8x)
....and its safed...
also mein absoluter favorit ist ``All my life`` von K-Ci & Jojo. die die es noch nicht kennen,kann ich es nur empfehlen!
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, Ooh, I'm so glad
I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
More precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me, you're like my mother
Close to me, you're like my father
Close to me, you're like my sister
Close to me, you're like my brother
You are the only one, you're my everything
And for you this song I sing, and
1 - All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you, baby
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you truly love me too
I said, you're all that I'm thinking of, baby
Said I promise to never
Fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you so much, baby, baby, baby
Repeat 1
You're all that I ever know
When you smile on my face
All I see is a glow
You turn my life around
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever know
When you smile my face glows
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever know
When you smile my face glows
You picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you'll
Feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you
Truly love me too
2 - All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you, baby
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you truly love me too
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, Ooh, I'm so glad
I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
More precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me, you're like my mother
Close to me, you're like my father
Close to me, you're like my sister
Close to me, you're like my brother
You are the only one, you're my everything
And for you this song I sing, and
1 - All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you, baby
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you truly love me too
I said, you're all that I'm thinking of, baby
Said I promise to never
Fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you so much, baby, baby, baby
Repeat 1
You're all that I ever know
When you smile on my face
All I see is a glow
You turn my life around
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever know
When you smile my face glows
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever know
When you smile my face glows
You picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you'll
Feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you
Truly love me too
2 - All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you, baby
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you truly love me too
Also, zum ersten Mal von Georg Danzer - Ruaf mi net an
(a österreichisches Lied - sehr guter Text)
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau,
dass i nimmer mehr wue und a nimmer kann, bitte ruaf net an
Ruaf mi net an, weu i hear nur dei Stimm
und dann schlaf i net ein bis i wieder die bleden Tablett'n nimm
Weit host mi brocht i steh auf in der Nacht und dann geh i
spazier'n
Ganz ohne Grund i hob net amoi an Hund zum Eiserln fiarn
Und wann i dann ham kumm is ollas wia's woa
und mei Polster riacht immer no noch deine Hoar hearst i werd a
Noar
I wass du host jetzt an Freund mit an Porsche
sog eam doch er soll in Oarsch geh und kumm wieder ham zu mir
Er geht mit dir jeden Abend fein Essen
sog host scho vergessen wia Leberkas schmeckt auss'n
Zeitungspapier
Er fuehrt di aus ins Theater des brennt eam sei Vater, der Tillo
Dabei is er schmaehstad und schiach und blad mit seine hundert
Kilo
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau
wo i wohn, waunst was wuest trau di her waunst net z'feig dazua
bist
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau
wo i wohn, waunst was wuest trau di her waunst net z'feig dazua
bist
Und dann noch von Bon Jovi - These Days
I was walking around, just a face in the crowd,
trying to keep myself out of the rain
Saw a vagabond king wear styrofoam crown,
wondered if I might end up the same
There's a man out on the corner, singing old songs about change
Everybody got their cross to bare, these days
She came looking for some shelter with a suitcase full of dreams
To a motel room on the boulevard,
guess she's trying to be James Dean
She's seen all the disciples an all the `wanna be's`
No one wants to be themselves these days
Still there's nothing to hold on to but these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
These days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days - are fast, love don't last in this graceless age
There ain't nobody left but us these days
Jimmy shoes busted both his legs, trying to learn to fly
From a second story window, he just jumped and closed his eyes
His momma said he was crazy - he said momma "I've got to try"
Don't you know that all my heroes died
And I guess I'd rather die than fade away
These days - the stars seem out of reach
But these days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing last-in this graceless age
Even innocence has caught the morning train
And there ain't nobody left but us these days
I know Rome's still burning
Though the times have changed
This world keeps tourning round and round and round and round,
these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
But these days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing lasts-in this graceless age
Even innocence has caught the morning train
And there ain't nobody left but us these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
These days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing lasts
There ain't no time to waste
There ain't nobody left to take the blame
There ain't nobodoy left but us these days
(a österreichisches Lied - sehr guter Text)
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau,
dass i nimmer mehr wue und a nimmer kann, bitte ruaf net an
Ruaf mi net an, weu i hear nur dei Stimm
und dann schlaf i net ein bis i wieder die bleden Tablett'n nimm
Weit host mi brocht i steh auf in der Nacht und dann geh i
spazier'n
Ganz ohne Grund i hob net amoi an Hund zum Eiserln fiarn
Und wann i dann ham kumm is ollas wia's woa
und mei Polster riacht immer no noch deine Hoar hearst i werd a
Noar
I wass du host jetzt an Freund mit an Porsche
sog eam doch er soll in Oarsch geh und kumm wieder ham zu mir
Er geht mit dir jeden Abend fein Essen
sog host scho vergessen wia Leberkas schmeckt auss'n
Zeitungspapier
Er fuehrt di aus ins Theater des brennt eam sei Vater, der Tillo
Dabei is er schmaehstad und schiach und blad mit seine hundert
Kilo
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau
wo i wohn, waunst was wuest trau di her waunst net z'feig dazua
bist
Ruaf mi net an, weu du wasst doch genau
wo i wohn, waunst was wuest trau di her waunst net z'feig dazua
bist
Und dann noch von Bon Jovi - These Days
I was walking around, just a face in the crowd,
trying to keep myself out of the rain
Saw a vagabond king wear styrofoam crown,
wondered if I might end up the same
There's a man out on the corner, singing old songs about change
Everybody got their cross to bare, these days
She came looking for some shelter with a suitcase full of dreams
To a motel room on the boulevard,
guess she's trying to be James Dean
She's seen all the disciples an all the `wanna be's`
No one wants to be themselves these days
Still there's nothing to hold on to but these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
These days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days - are fast, love don't last in this graceless age
There ain't nobody left but us these days
Jimmy shoes busted both his legs, trying to learn to fly
From a second story window, he just jumped and closed his eyes
His momma said he was crazy - he said momma "I've got to try"
Don't you know that all my heroes died
And I guess I'd rather die than fade away
These days - the stars seem out of reach
But these days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing last-in this graceless age
Even innocence has caught the morning train
And there ain't nobody left but us these days
I know Rome's still burning
Though the times have changed
This world keeps tourning round and round and round and round,
these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
But these days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing lasts-in this graceless age
Even innocence has caught the morning train
And there ain't nobody left but us these days
These days - the stars seem out of reach
These days - there ain't a ladder on the streets
These days are fast, nothing lasts
There ain't no time to waste
There ain't nobody left to take the blame
There ain't nobodoy left but us these days
USHER- BURN
[intro]
I don't understand why
See it's burning me to hold onto this
I know this is something I gotta do
But that don't mean I want to
What I'm trying to say is that I-love-you I just
I feel like this is coming to an end
And its better for me to let it go now than hold on and hurt you
I gotta let it burn
[Verse 1]
It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming
But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus theres so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know its best we stop but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
[Verse 2]
Sendin' pages I ain't supposed to
Got somebody here but I want you
Cause the feelin ain't the same by myself
Callin' her your name
Ladies tell me do you understand?
Now all my fellas do you feel my pain?
It's the way I feel
I know I made a mistake
Now it's too late
I know she ain't comin back
What I gotta do now
To get my shorty back
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man I don't know what I'm gonna do
Without my booo
You've been gone for too long
It's been fifty-leven days, um-teen hours
Imma be burnin' till you return (let it burn)
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn (let it burn, let it burn, you gon'learn)
Let it burn (gotta let it burn)
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know its best we stop but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
[bridge]
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (ooooh)
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (yeah)
[breakdown]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh oooh (can ya feel me burnin'?)
Ooh ooh ooh oooh ooh oooh
So many days, so many hours
I'm still burnin' till you return
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
ÜBERSETZUNG
[intro]
Ich versteh nicht warum
Es verbrennt mich innerlich,wenn ich weiter so mache
Ich weiß aber dass ich es tun muß
das bedeutet aber nicht, dass ich es so will
Was ich versuche zu sagen ist...ich liebe dich...es ist nur...
Ich hab das Gefühl es geht zu Ende
Und es ist besser für mich, mich zu lösen, als weiterzumachen und dich zu verletzten!
Ich lass es ziehen!
[Verse 1]
Es tut mir weh das sagen zu müssen
Aber es kommt direkt von Herzen
Es geht schon einige Zeit so
Aber wir fühlen uns doch schon beide lange alleine, getrennt!?
Ich wollte wirklich dran arbeiten
Aber ich glaube nicht, dass du dich ändern würdest
Ich habs getan...du aber nicht!
Ich glaube es ist das Beste, eigene, getrennte Wege zu gehen
Sag mir, warum sollte ich in dieser Beziehung bleiben,
wenn ich mich damit verletze, ich bin nicht glücklich, baby!
Außerdem sind da noch so viele andere Dinge, mit dennen ich zu kämpfen habe
Ich glaube du solltest es ziehen lassen
[Corous]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
[Verse 2]
Dir jemals Briefe zu schreiben, hätte ich nie erwartet
Habe jetzt jemanden bei mir, aber DU bist es, was ich will
Weil das Gefühl nicht das Gleich ist
Nenne sie bei deinen Namen
Ladies, sagt mir,versteht ihr mich?
Fühlt ihr nun meine Gefühle, meine Schmerzen?
So fühle ich mich
Ich weiß ich habe einen Fehler begangen
Nun ist es aber zu spät
Ich weiß, sie wird nicht mehr zurück kommen
Was soll ich jetzt tun?
Um meine Kleine zurückzubekommen?
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man, ich weiß nicht was ich tun soll
ohne meinen Schatz
Ich war zu lange weg
Es waren zig Tage, zig Stunden
Ich werde es lodern lassen, bis du wieder zurückkommst
[Corous]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
[bridge]
Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden.Eine Seite sagt mir, dass ich weiter kämpfen soll
Auf der anderen Seite möcht ich zusammenbrechen und weinen (ooooh)
Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden.Eine Seite sagt mir, dass ich weiter kämpfen soll
Auf der anderen Seite möcht ich zusammenbrechen und weinen (ooooh)
[breakdown]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh oooh (Spührst du mich leiden??)
Ooh ooh ooh oooh ooh oooh
So viele Tage, so viele Stunden
Ich werde leiden, bis du zurück kommst
[Chorus]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
[intro]
I don't understand why
See it's burning me to hold onto this
I know this is something I gotta do
But that don't mean I want to
What I'm trying to say is that I-love-you I just
I feel like this is coming to an end
And its better for me to let it go now than hold on and hurt you
I gotta let it burn
[Verse 1]
It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming
But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus theres so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know its best we stop but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
[Verse 2]
Sendin' pages I ain't supposed to
Got somebody here but I want you
Cause the feelin ain't the same by myself
Callin' her your name
Ladies tell me do you understand?
Now all my fellas do you feel my pain?
It's the way I feel
I know I made a mistake
Now it's too late
I know she ain't comin back
What I gotta do now
To get my shorty back
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man I don't know what I'm gonna do
Without my booo
You've been gone for too long
It's been fifty-leven days, um-teen hours
Imma be burnin' till you return (let it burn)
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn (let it burn, let it burn, you gon'learn)
Let it burn (gotta let it burn)
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know its best we stop but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
[bridge]
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (ooooh)
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (yeah)
[breakdown]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh oooh (can ya feel me burnin'?)
Ooh ooh ooh oooh ooh oooh
So many days, so many hours
I'm still burnin' till you return
[Chorus]
When your feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn
ÜBERSETZUNG
[intro]
Ich versteh nicht warum
Es verbrennt mich innerlich,wenn ich weiter so mache
Ich weiß aber dass ich es tun muß
das bedeutet aber nicht, dass ich es so will
Was ich versuche zu sagen ist...ich liebe dich...es ist nur...
Ich hab das Gefühl es geht zu Ende
Und es ist besser für mich, mich zu lösen, als weiterzumachen und dich zu verletzten!
Ich lass es ziehen!
[Verse 1]
Es tut mir weh das sagen zu müssen
Aber es kommt direkt von Herzen
Es geht schon einige Zeit so
Aber wir fühlen uns doch schon beide lange alleine, getrennt!?
Ich wollte wirklich dran arbeiten
Aber ich glaube nicht, dass du dich ändern würdest
Ich habs getan...du aber nicht!
Ich glaube es ist das Beste, eigene, getrennte Wege zu gehen
Sag mir, warum sollte ich in dieser Beziehung bleiben,
wenn ich mich damit verletze, ich bin nicht glücklich, baby!
Außerdem sind da noch so viele andere Dinge, mit dennen ich zu kämpfen habe
Ich glaube du solltest es ziehen lassen
[Corous]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
[Verse 2]
Dir jemals Briefe zu schreiben, hätte ich nie erwartet
Habe jetzt jemanden bei mir, aber DU bist es, was ich will
Weil das Gefühl nicht das Gleich ist
Nenne sie bei deinen Namen
Ladies, sagt mir,versteht ihr mich?
Fühlt ihr nun meine Gefühle, meine Schmerzen?
So fühle ich mich
Ich weiß ich habe einen Fehler begangen
Nun ist es aber zu spät
Ich weiß, sie wird nicht mehr zurück kommen
Was soll ich jetzt tun?
Um meine Kleine zurückzubekommen?
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man, ich weiß nicht was ich tun soll
ohne meinen Schatz
Ich war zu lange weg
Es waren zig Tage, zig Stunden
Ich werde es lodern lassen, bis du wieder zurückkommst
[Corous]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
[bridge]
Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden.Eine Seite sagt mir, dass ich weiter kämpfen soll
Auf der anderen Seite möcht ich zusammenbrechen und weinen (ooooh)
Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden.Eine Seite sagt mir, dass ich weiter kämpfen soll
Auf der anderen Seite möcht ich zusammenbrechen und weinen (ooooh)
[breakdown]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh oooh (Spührst du mich leiden??)
Ooh ooh ooh oooh ooh oooh
So viele Tage, so viele Stunden
Ich werde leiden, bis du zurück kommst
[Chorus]
Wenn deine Gefühle nicht die gleichen sind wie meine,und dein Körper auch nicht will
Aber du willst es durchziehn? obwohl es nicht so läuft wie es sollte
Nur das würde dich doch vermutlich kaputtmachen!?
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es lieber ziehn
Tief in dir weißt du selbst,dass es das Beste ist es zu beenden
Hasse den Gedanken, dich mit jemand anderem zusammen zu sehen
Aber du weißt es ist vorbei!
Wir wissen dass die Sache durch ist
Lass es ziehn
Lass es ziehn
Lass es einfach ziehn
R.Kelly & Celine Dion, I´m your angel
(Celine)
No mountain's too high for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith
No river's too wide for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray
(R Kelly)
And then you will see the morning will come
and everyday will be bright as the sun
All of your fears cast them on me
I just want you to see
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
(R Kelly)
I saw your tear drops and I heard you cry
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find
You have everything and you're still lonely
It don't have to be this way
Let me show you a better day
(Celine)
And then you will see, the morning will come
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears just cast them on me
How can I make you see
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
®
And when it's time to face the storm
©
I'll be right by your side
®
Grace will keep us safe and warm
And I know we will survive
©
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near (end is drawing near)
Don't you dare give up the fight
Just put your trust beyond the skies
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
Repeat till end
(Celine)
No mountain's too high for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith
No river's too wide for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray
(R Kelly)
And then you will see the morning will come
and everyday will be bright as the sun
All of your fears cast them on me
I just want you to see
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
(R Kelly)
I saw your tear drops and I heard you cry
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find
You have everything and you're still lonely
It don't have to be this way
Let me show you a better day
(Celine)
And then you will see, the morning will come
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears just cast them on me
How can I make you see
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
®
And when it's time to face the storm
©
I'll be right by your side
®
Grace will keep us safe and warm
And I know we will survive
©
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near (end is drawing near)
Don't you dare give up the fight
Just put your trust beyond the skies
(C&R)
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your Angel,
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your Angel, I'm your Angel
Repeat till end
ohha can't belive, was sind dasn für texte?
da bekommt man ja angst :D
burn von usher und i'm your angel sind klasse....
und auch all my life find ich super :super:
da bekommt man ja angst :D
burn von usher und i'm your angel sind klasse....
und auch all my life find ich super :super:
Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home
Under My Skin
I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Dunno where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
There's no place to go, no place to go.
Tto dry her eyes - Broken inside.
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Dunno where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go.
To dry her eyes - Broken inside.
Her feelings she hides.
Her thoughts she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
There's no place to go, no place to go.
To dry her eyes. Broken inside.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah.
Under My Skin
I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Dunno where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
There's no place to go, no place to go.
Tto dry her eyes - Broken inside.
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Dunno where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go.
To dry her eyes - Broken inside.
Her feelings she hides.
Her thoughts she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
There's no place to go, no place to go.
To dry her eyes. Broken inside.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah.
Brian Adams - Please Forgive Me
It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss
It's getting better baby
No one can better this
Still holding on
You're still the one
First time our eyes met
Same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger
I wanna love you longer
Do you still turn the fire on?
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
Still getting closer baby
Can't get closer enough
Still holding on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all the moves
I remember you yeah
I remember the nights, you know I still do
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
The one thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
The one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm praying
That's why I'm saying
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Babe believe it, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you
No, believe, I don't know what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
I can't stop ... loving you ...
It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss
It's getting better baby
No one can better this
Still holding on
You're still the one
First time our eyes met
Same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger
I wanna love you longer
Do you still turn the fire on?
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
Still getting closer baby
Can't get closer enough
Still holding on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all the moves
I remember you yeah
I remember the nights, you know I still do
So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it go
So if I love you a little more than I should ...
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me (Oh believe it), every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
The one thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
The one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm praying
That's why I'm saying
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Babe believe it, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you
No, believe, I don't know what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
I can't stop ... loving you ...
Das Kultlied schlechthin
Juliane Werding - Am Tag Als Conny Kramer Starb
Wir lagen träumend im Gras,
die Köpfe voll verrückter Ideen.
Da sagte er nur zum Spaß,
komm lass uns auf die Reise gehn.
Doch der Rauch schmeckte bitter,
aber Conny sagte mir, was er sah,
ein Meer von Licht und Farben,
wir ahnten nicht, was bald darauf geschah.
Refr.: Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb,
und alle Glocken klangen.
Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb
und alle Freunde weinten um ihn.
Das war ein schwerer Tag,
weil in mir eine Welt zerbrach.
Er versprach oft, ich lass es sein,
das gab mir wieder neuen Mut.
Und ich redete mir ein,
mit Liebe wird alles gut.
Doch aus den Joints da wurden Tripps,
es gab keinen Halt auf der schiefen Bahn.
Die Leute fingen an zu reden,
aber keiner bot Conny Hilfe an.
Refr.
Beim letzten Mal sagte er,
nun kann ich den Himmel sehn;
ich schrie ihn an, oh komm zurück!
Er konnte es nicht mehr verstehn.
Ich hatte nicht einmal mehr Tränen,
ich hatte alles verloren, was ich hab
Doch das Leben gehteinfach weiter,
mir bleiben nur noch die Blumen auf seinem Grab.
Refr.
Juliane Werding - Am Tag Als Conny Kramer Starb
Wir lagen träumend im Gras,
die Köpfe voll verrückter Ideen.
Da sagte er nur zum Spaß,
komm lass uns auf die Reise gehn.
Doch der Rauch schmeckte bitter,
aber Conny sagte mir, was er sah,
ein Meer von Licht und Farben,
wir ahnten nicht, was bald darauf geschah.
Refr.: Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb,
und alle Glocken klangen.
Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb
und alle Freunde weinten um ihn.
Das war ein schwerer Tag,
weil in mir eine Welt zerbrach.
Er versprach oft, ich lass es sein,
das gab mir wieder neuen Mut.
Und ich redete mir ein,
mit Liebe wird alles gut.
Doch aus den Joints da wurden Tripps,
es gab keinen Halt auf der schiefen Bahn.
Die Leute fingen an zu reden,
aber keiner bot Conny Hilfe an.
Refr.
Beim letzten Mal sagte er,
nun kann ich den Himmel sehn;
ich schrie ihn an, oh komm zurück!
Er konnte es nicht mehr verstehn.
Ich hatte nicht einmal mehr Tränen,
ich hatte alles verloren, was ich hab
Doch das Leben gehteinfach weiter,
mir bleiben nur noch die Blumen auf seinem Grab.
Refr.
Silbermond - Durch die Nacht
Kann mich wieder nich ablenken
Alles dreht sich nur um dich
Ich liege hier und zähl die Tage
Wie viele noch komm, ich weiß es nich
Was hast du mit mir gemacht,
Warum tust du mir das an
Was soll ich noch ändern
Ich komm nur wieder bei dir an
Ich will weg von hier
Doch es scheint egal wohin ich lauf
Das mit dir hört nich auf
Sag mir wann hört das auf
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Hab keine Ahnung was du mit mir machst
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei will ich doch
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Bin unter Tränen wieder aufgewacht
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei muss ich doch
Alle meine Wünsche
Habe ich an dir verbraucht
Ich kann es selbst nich glauben
Denn nur ich hol mich da raus
Es fällt mir schwer das zu kapiern
Doch irgendwie wird es schon gehen
Alles würde sich verändern, wenn ich dich nich mehr wiederseh
Ich will weg von hier
Doch ich weiß egal wohin ich lauf
Das mit dir hört nich auf
Sag mir wann hört das auf
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Hab keine Ahnung was du mit mir machst
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei will ich doch
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Bin unter Tränen wieder aufgewacht
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei muss ich doch
Kann mich wieder nich ablenken
Alles dreht sich nur um dich
Ich liege hier und zähl die Tage
Wie viele noch komm, ich weiß es nich
Was hast du mit mir gemacht,
Warum tust du mir das an
Was soll ich noch ändern
Ich komm nur wieder bei dir an
Ich will weg von hier
Doch es scheint egal wohin ich lauf
Das mit dir hört nich auf
Sag mir wann hört das auf
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Hab keine Ahnung was du mit mir machst
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei will ich doch
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Bin unter Tränen wieder aufgewacht
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei muss ich doch
Alle meine Wünsche
Habe ich an dir verbraucht
Ich kann es selbst nich glauben
Denn nur ich hol mich da raus
Es fällt mir schwer das zu kapiern
Doch irgendwie wird es schon gehen
Alles würde sich verändern, wenn ich dich nich mehr wiederseh
Ich will weg von hier
Doch ich weiß egal wohin ich lauf
Das mit dir hört nich auf
Sag mir wann hört das auf
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Hab keine Ahnung was du mit mir machst
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei will ich doch
Und ich kämpf mich durch die Nacht
Bin unter Tränen wieder aufgewacht
Ich krieg dich nich aus meinem Kopf und dabei muss ich doch
Opeth - The Drapery Falls
Please remedy my confusion
And thrust me back to the day
The silence of your seclusion
Brings night into all you say
Pull me down again
And guide me into pain
I'm counting nocturnal hours
Drowned visions in haunted sleep
Faint flickering of your powers
Leaks out to show what you keep
Pull me down again
And guide me into...
There is failure inside
This test I can't persist
Kept back by the enigma
No criterias demanded here
Deadly patterns made my wreath
Prosperous in your ways
Pale ghost in the corner
Pouring a caress on your shoulder
Puzzled by shrewd innocence
Runs a thick tide beneath
Ushered into inner graves
Nails bleeding from the struggle
It is the end for the weak at heart
Always the same
A lullaby for the ones who've lost all
Reeling inside
My gleaming eye in your necklace reflects
Stare of primal regrets
You turn your back and you walk away
Never again
Spiralling to the ground below
Like Autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
away
Waking up to your sound again
And lapse into the ways of misery
Please remedy my confusion
And thrust me back to the day
The silence of your seclusion
Brings night into all you say
Pull me down again
And guide me into pain
I'm counting nocturnal hours
Drowned visions in haunted sleep
Faint flickering of your powers
Leaks out to show what you keep
Pull me down again
And guide me into...
There is failure inside
This test I can't persist
Kept back by the enigma
No criterias demanded here
Deadly patterns made my wreath
Prosperous in your ways
Pale ghost in the corner
Pouring a caress on your shoulder
Puzzled by shrewd innocence
Runs a thick tide beneath
Ushered into inner graves
Nails bleeding from the struggle
It is the end for the weak at heart
Always the same
A lullaby for the ones who've lost all
Reeling inside
My gleaming eye in your necklace reflects
Stare of primal regrets
You turn your back and you walk away
Never again
Spiralling to the ground below
Like Autumn leaves left in the wake to fade
away
Waking up to your sound again
And lapse into the ways of misery
Ich weiß nicht, ob es schon genannt wurde, weil ich nicht alle Antworten gelesen habe. Ich habe immer Kraft aus Unforgiven von Metallica geschöpft... auch wenn ich mir das Lied jetzt nicht anhören kann... Hier der Refrain:
What i've felt
What i've known
Never shined through in what i've shown
Never be
Never see
Won't see what might have been
What i've felt
What i've known
Never shined through in what i've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN
Ich hab gesehen, dass das Lied "Es ist vorbei" von den Ärzten auch schon genannt wurde. Dieses Lied zeigt genau das, was seit mittwoch abend im mir vorgeht. Ich war auf dem Ärzte-Konzert in Frankfurt (letzten Dezember) und damals fand ich das Lied "nur" gut... dass es auch WAHR ist, hab ich jetzt erst gelernt...
What i've felt
What i've known
Never shined through in what i've shown
Never be
Never see
Won't see what might have been
What i've felt
What i've known
Never shined through in what i've shown
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee UNFORGIVEN
Ich hab gesehen, dass das Lied "Es ist vorbei" von den Ärzten auch schon genannt wurde. Dieses Lied zeigt genau das, was seit mittwoch abend im mir vorgeht. Ich war auf dem Ärzte-Konzert in Frankfurt (letzten Dezember) und damals fand ich das Lied "nur" gut... dass es auch WAHR ist, hab ich jetzt erst gelernt...
Also das wär mal auf alle fälle Plüsch mit Häbs guet.....
Mir kenne üs scho lang,wüsse alles vonenand
si anenad gwachse,si verwachse
jede tag,jedi stund chli meh
isch das gfühl für di i mir
immer wie grösser,u wie stärker worde
dini wält isch riisegross, u di himmel wulchelos
es zieht di wäg da
du seisch da gits doch no viel meh
müessisch ga u anders gseh
das chani scho verstah
Refrain:
Häbs guet
u heb mi i dim Härz fescht
heb sorg u was immer wird sii
gloub a di
u heb e chli vertroue
u wes mal würklech nümme geit
de dänk a mi, dänk a mi
ha gmerkt das es für di
genou gliich wie für mi
nid eso liecht isch, los z 'lah
mir hei üs immer gschwore gha
mit eme lache usenand z 'gah
u jetzt het's gliich no
abschieds träne gäh
u obwohl du mir hesch gseit
das nid alles mit dir geit
tuet's mer glich chli weh
u find i irgendeis kei rueh
so dueni eifach d ouge zue
un i cha di wider gseh
Refrain 2x
u denk a di
Mir kenne üs scho lang,wüsse alles vonenand
si anenad gwachse,si verwachse
jede tag,jedi stund chli meh
isch das gfühl für di i mir
immer wie grösser,u wie stärker worde
dini wält isch riisegross, u di himmel wulchelos
es zieht di wäg da
du seisch da gits doch no viel meh
müessisch ga u anders gseh
das chani scho verstah
Refrain:
Häbs guet
u heb mi i dim Härz fescht
heb sorg u was immer wird sii
gloub a di
u heb e chli vertroue
u wes mal würklech nümme geit
de dänk a mi, dänk a mi
ha gmerkt das es für di
genou gliich wie für mi
nid eso liecht isch, los z 'lah
mir hei üs immer gschwore gha
mit eme lache usenand z 'gah
u jetzt het's gliich no
abschieds träne gäh
u obwohl du mir hesch gseit
das nid alles mit dir geit
tuet's mer glich chli weh
u find i irgendeis kei rueh
so dueni eifach d ouge zue
un i cha di wider gseh
Refrain 2x
u denk a di
Ich find eines der traurigsten Songs von LP :heulen:
Linkin Park feat. Mickey P., Kelli Ali
My{Dsmbr
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
Give it all away
This is my December
This is my snow covered home
This is my December
This is me alone
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things that I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
These are my snow covered dreams
This is me pretending
This is all I need
And I Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things that I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
Give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
Give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
Linkin Park feat. Mickey P., Kelli Ali
My{Dsmbr
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
Give it all away
This is my December
This is my snow covered home
This is my December
This is me alone
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things that I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
These are my snow covered dreams
This is me pretending
This is all I need
And I Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things I said
To make you feel like that
And I
Just wish that I didn't feel
Like there was something I missed
And I
Take back all the things that I said to you
And I give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
This is my December
This is my time of the year
This is my December
This is all so clear
Give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
Give it all away
Just to have somewhere to go to
Give it all away
To have someone to come home to
Seite 10 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema