Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
All that I have is all that you`ve given me
Did you never worry that I`d come to depend on you
I gave you all the love I had in me
Now I find you`ve lied and I can`t believe it`s true
Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street
And I can`t help but wonder if she knows what`s going on
You talk of love but you don`t know how it feels
When you realise that you`re not the only one
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Time after time I`ve tried to walk away
But it`s not that easy when your soul is torn in two
So I just resign myself to it every day
Now all I can do is to leave it up to you
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop - if you love me
(You will remember )
Now`s the time to be sorry
(That day forever)
I won`t believe that you`d walk out on me, baby- i-ä
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Did you never worry that I`d come to depend on you
I gave you all the love I had in me
Now I find you`ve lied and I can`t believe it`s true
Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street
And I can`t help but wonder if she knows what`s going on
You talk of love but you don`t know how it feels
When you realise that you`re not the only one
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Time after time I`ve tried to walk away
But it`s not that easy when your soul is torn in two
So I just resign myself to it every day
Now all I can do is to leave it up to you
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop - if you love me
(You will remember )
Now`s the time to be sorry
(That day forever)
I won`t believe that you`d walk out on me, baby- i-ä
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
All that I have is all that you`ve given me
Did you never worry that I`d come to depend on you
I gave you all the love I had in me
Now I find you`ve lied and I can`t believe it`s true
Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street
And I can`t help but wonder if she knows what`s going on
You talk of love but you don`t know how it feels
When you realise that you`re not the only one
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Time after time I`ve tried to walk away
But it`s not that easy when your soul is torn in two
So I just resign myself to it every day
Now all I can do is to leave it up to you
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop - if you love me
(You will remember )
Now`s the time to be sorry
(That day forever)
I won`t believe that you`d walk out on me, baby- i-ä
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Did you never worry that I`d come to depend on you
I gave you all the love I had in me
Now I find you`ve lied and I can`t believe it`s true
Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street
And I can`t help but wonder if she knows what`s going on
You talk of love but you don`t know how it feels
When you realise that you`re not the only one
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
Time after time I`ve tried to walk away
But it`s not that easy when your soul is torn in two
So I just resign myself to it every day
Now all I can do is to leave it up to you
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop - if you love me
(You will remember )
Now`s the time to be sorry
(That day forever)
I won`t believe that you`d walk out on me, baby- i-ä
Oh you`d better stop before you tear me all apart
You`d better stop before you go and break my heart
Ooh you`d better stop
I could hardly believe it when I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leaving, someone swept your heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
Didn't come here for cryin', didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is comin' to an end
How can I blame you when I built my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
I need you know, it's more than I can take
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
Now that your dream has come true
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been loving you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
All that I've been livin' for is gone
Without you, after I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been ... [fade out]
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leaving, someone swept your heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
Didn't come here for cryin', didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is comin' to an end
How can I blame you when I built my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
I need you know, it's more than I can take
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
Now that your dream has come true
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been loving you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
All that I've been livin' for is gone
Without you, after I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been ... [fade out]
I could hardly believe it when I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leaving, someone swept your heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
Didn't come here for cryin', didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is comin' to an end
How can I blame you when I built my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
I need you know, it's more than I can take
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
Now that your dream has come true
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been loving you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
All that I've been livin' for is gone
Without you, after I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been ... [fade out]
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leaving, someone swept your heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
Didn't come here for cryin', didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is comin' to an end
How can I blame you when I built my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
I need you know, it's more than I can take
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamin'
Now that your dream has come true
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been loving you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
All that I've been livin' for is gone
Without you, after I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
And how am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been ... [fade out]
Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye
CHORUS
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I the king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
CHORUS
It's my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye
CHORUS
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I the king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
CHORUS
It's my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance
Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye
CHORUS
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I the king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
CHORUS
It's my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye
CHORUS
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I the king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
CHORUS
It's my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance
I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone for much too long
I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I've been looking back to find where I went wrong
Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you, every time
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can't you see it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I have to lose
Oh too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you, every time
Too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end
In the end
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone for much too long
I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I've been looking back to find where I went wrong
Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you, every time
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can't you see it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I have to lose
Oh too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you, every time
Too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end
In the end
I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone for much too long
I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I've been looking back to find where I went wrong
Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you, every time
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can't you see it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I have to lose
Oh too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you, every time
Too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end
In the end
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home
And I've been facing this alone for much too long
I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
I've been looking back to find where I went wrong
Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you, every time
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine
Now all I ever do is bring you down
How would it be if you were standing in my shoes
Can't you see it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of it
Every way I go I have to lose
Oh too much love will kill you
Just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you
Make you plead and scream and crawl
And the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you, every time
Too much love will kill you
It'll make your life a lie
Yes too much love will kill you
And you won't understand why
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
Too much love will kill you
In the end
In the end
Is it so hard to satisfy your senses
You found out to love me you have to climb some fences
Scratching and crawling along the floor to touch you
And just when it feels right you say you found someone else to hold you
Does she like i do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Can I survive all the implications
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
Don't you think I know there's so many others
Who would beg steal and lie, fight kill and die
Just to hold you hold you like I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Nobody loves you like the way I do
Nobody wants you like the way I do
Nobody needs you like the way I do
Nobody aches nobody aches just to hold you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
You found out to love me you have to climb some fences
Scratching and crawling along the floor to touch you
And just when it feels right you say you found someone else to hold you
Does she like i do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Can I survive all the implications
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
Don't you think I know there's so many others
Who would beg steal and lie, fight kill and die
Just to hold you hold you like I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Nobody loves you like the way I do
Nobody wants you like the way I do
Nobody needs you like the way I do
Nobody aches nobody aches just to hold you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Is it so hard to satisfy your senses
You found out to love me you have to climb some fences
Scratching and crawling along the floor to touch you
And just when it feels right you say you found someone else to hold you
Does she like i do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Can I survive all the implications
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
Don't you think I know there's so many others
Who would beg steal and lie, fight kill and die
Just to hold you hold you like I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Nobody loves you like the way I do
Nobody wants you like the way I do
Nobody needs you like the way I do
Nobody aches nobody aches just to hold you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
You found out to love me you have to climb some fences
Scratching and crawling along the floor to touch you
And just when it feels right you say you found someone else to hold you
Does she like i do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Can I survive all the implications
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction
Don't you think I know there's so many others
Who would beg steal and lie, fight kill and die
Just to hold you hold you like I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
Nobody loves you like the way I do
Nobody wants you like the way I do
Nobody needs you like the way I do
Nobody aches nobody aches just to hold you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she love you like the way I love you
Does she stimulate you attract and captivate you
Tell me does she miss you existing just to kiss you
Like the way I do
Tell me does she want you infatuate and haunt you
Does she know just how to shock you, electrify and rock you
Does she inject you seduce you and affect you
Like the way I do
I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done, too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done, too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done, too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done, too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...
She cries for someone else
She cries for someone else
(Music: Wirz/Bachmann / Words: Wirz)
Don’t try to feed me with
Kinda completely meaningless
Thoughtfullness
It’s been nothing but pain
And permanent rain
I’ve been falling down on my face
Don’t try to laugh with me
My photograph will be bitterness
Emptiness
She’s been gone with her grace
Without an embrace
I’m still missing her in my place
It’s o.k. if she speaks to another
It’s o.k. if she’s gone for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
Don’t try to light up my day
Cause this brightness wouldn‘t stay
Anyway
She’s been gone for a while and I
Pray for a smile
While I’m slippin‘ through this denial
It’s o.k. if she walks with another
It’s o.k. if she stays for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
Now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
She cries for someone else
(Music: Wirz/Bachmann / Words: Wirz)
Don’t try to feed me with
Kinda completely meaningless
Thoughtfullness
It’s been nothing but pain
And permanent rain
I’ve been falling down on my face
Don’t try to laugh with me
My photograph will be bitterness
Emptiness
She’s been gone with her grace
Without an embrace
I’m still missing her in my place
It’s o.k. if she speaks to another
It’s o.k. if she’s gone for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
Don’t try to light up my day
Cause this brightness wouldn‘t stay
Anyway
She’s been gone for a while and I
Pray for a smile
While I’m slippin‘ through this denial
It’s o.k. if she walks with another
It’s o.k. if she stays for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
Now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
She cries for someone else
She cries for someone else
(Music: Wirz/Bachmann / Words: Wirz)
Don’t try to feed me with
Kinda completely meaningless
Thoughtfullness
It’s been nothing but pain
And permanent rain
I’ve been falling down on my face
Don’t try to laugh with me
My photograph will be bitterness
Emptiness
She’s been gone with her grace
Without an embrace
I’m still missing her in my place
It’s o.k. if she speaks to another
It’s o.k. if she’s gone for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
Don’t try to light up my day
Cause this brightness wouldn‘t stay
Anyway
She’s been gone for a while and I
Pray for a smile
While I’m slippin‘ through this denial
It’s o.k. if she walks with another
It’s o.k. if she stays for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
Now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
She cries for someone else
(Music: Wirz/Bachmann / Words: Wirz)
Don’t try to feed me with
Kinda completely meaningless
Thoughtfullness
It’s been nothing but pain
And permanent rain
I’ve been falling down on my face
Don’t try to laugh with me
My photograph will be bitterness
Emptiness
She’s been gone with her grace
Without an embrace
I’m still missing her in my place
It’s o.k. if she speaks to another
It’s o.k. if she’s gone for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
Don’t try to light up my day
Cause this brightness wouldn‘t stay
Anyway
She’s been gone for a while and I
Pray for a smile
While I’m slippin‘ through this denial
It’s o.k. if she walks with another
It’s o.k. if she stays for a while
But I try to ignore that…now
She cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
Now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now she cries for someone else
now who should I cry for ?
3 Doors Down~Here without you
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me
Curse~Hassliebe
Ich sitz' im Kerzenlicht und denk an Dich, die erste
Liebe auf den ersten Blick Völlig bekifft, dicht mit
Shit spür ich die Schmerzen nicht. Erinner mich an
damals in Deinem Zimmer: Ich war das erste Mal da,
da war mir klar ich will für immer. An der Wand
handgemalte Bilder, von Dir in Schwarz und Silber, Deine
Bewegung im Ballett wird im Bett noch wilder. Hab’
Phantasien nur beim bloßen Ansehen, Du duftest
angenehm, scheiß aufs Telefon denn ich werd heut
nicht rangehen. Auf dem Kalender steht Dezember,
wir schlendern durch die Innenstadt, auf Geschenke
Jagd und was Mann sonst so macht. Glühwein rein,
denn mir soll warm sein, doch auch um mein Herz,
und darum soll mein Baby fest in meinem Arm
bleiben. Ich sah kein anderes Mädchen an. Nur für
Dich hab ich den Lippenstift gekauft, Dir geschenkt,
ich hoff’ Du trägst ihn auch. Nur Du auf meinem
Schoß, wir leben zeitlos. War schön gedacht, doch
nach nem Monat ging der Scheiß los.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Den ersten Orgasmus in Deinem Leben hab ich Dir
gegeben, neben Reisen nach New York und Paris.
Während Du schliefst war ich wach und hab mein
Baby bewacht vor der schwarzen Nacht, gelacht über
Streit, gedacht an ewiges Leben zu zweit. Ich blindes
Arschloch, Deine Spielchen fehlen mir gerad’
noch! Der Rat von Friends war von Beginn an: Laß
das Mädel hängen! Gemeinsam ausgehen war Horror,
denn nach einmal umdrehen, seh ich Dich rumstehen,
mit Typen die Dir unters Hemd gehen. Mal eben
fremd gehen war easy denn ich merks bestimmt nicht,
triffst Dich in Bars mit Typen, küßt sie
unverbindlich. Austausch von Telefonnummern war t
ypisch. Ich seh Dich dann wie üblich am nächsten
Tag und Du belügst mich.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Ich glaub’ Deinen Geschichten nicht mehr, denn all
die Worte, daß nur ich’s wär sind leer wie Deine
Scheiß Versprechen - da bin ich sicher. Ich seh durch
Dich, befind Dich für schuldig, denn mir entgeht
nichts. Du warst zu überheblich, dachtest hattest mich
im Käfig. Als Boytoy, nur Dir treu, und da auf
Abruf, das war die Zeit wo Liebe Haß schuf weil
langsam mein Verstand wuchs. Denn Gott sei Dank ist
die ganze Stadt mein Informant, alles aus erster Hand
erkannt, und was Dich anbelangt hab ich schon
viel zu lang die Gerücht ignoriert, zu spät kapiert, was
wegen Dir mit mir passiert. Doch das war mal,
jetzt hör’ ich ausnahmsweise auf's Gelaber, erfahr was
wahr war, an dem Verdacht den ich schon lang
hab’. Zwar langsam und dennoch sicher, erleuchten
Lichter, das Netz wird dichter, endlich erkenn’ ich
Deine zwei Gesichter. Täuschen laß ich mich nicht
mehr, von Dir und keiner, und geweint hab’ ich nie
wegen Dir, sondern weil ich allein’ war!
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me
Curse~Hassliebe
Ich sitz' im Kerzenlicht und denk an Dich, die erste
Liebe auf den ersten Blick Völlig bekifft, dicht mit
Shit spür ich die Schmerzen nicht. Erinner mich an
damals in Deinem Zimmer: Ich war das erste Mal da,
da war mir klar ich will für immer. An der Wand
handgemalte Bilder, von Dir in Schwarz und Silber, Deine
Bewegung im Ballett wird im Bett noch wilder. Hab’
Phantasien nur beim bloßen Ansehen, Du duftest
angenehm, scheiß aufs Telefon denn ich werd heut
nicht rangehen. Auf dem Kalender steht Dezember,
wir schlendern durch die Innenstadt, auf Geschenke
Jagd und was Mann sonst so macht. Glühwein rein,
denn mir soll warm sein, doch auch um mein Herz,
und darum soll mein Baby fest in meinem Arm
bleiben. Ich sah kein anderes Mädchen an. Nur für
Dich hab ich den Lippenstift gekauft, Dir geschenkt,
ich hoff’ Du trägst ihn auch. Nur Du auf meinem
Schoß, wir leben zeitlos. War schön gedacht, doch
nach nem Monat ging der Scheiß los.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Den ersten Orgasmus in Deinem Leben hab ich Dir
gegeben, neben Reisen nach New York und Paris.
Während Du schliefst war ich wach und hab mein
Baby bewacht vor der schwarzen Nacht, gelacht über
Streit, gedacht an ewiges Leben zu zweit. Ich blindes
Arschloch, Deine Spielchen fehlen mir gerad’
noch! Der Rat von Friends war von Beginn an: Laß
das Mädel hängen! Gemeinsam ausgehen war Horror,
denn nach einmal umdrehen, seh ich Dich rumstehen,
mit Typen die Dir unters Hemd gehen. Mal eben
fremd gehen war easy denn ich merks bestimmt nicht,
triffst Dich in Bars mit Typen, küßt sie
unverbindlich. Austausch von Telefonnummern war t
ypisch. Ich seh Dich dann wie üblich am nächsten
Tag und Du belügst mich.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Ich glaub’ Deinen Geschichten nicht mehr, denn all
die Worte, daß nur ich’s wär sind leer wie Deine
Scheiß Versprechen - da bin ich sicher. Ich seh durch
Dich, befind Dich für schuldig, denn mir entgeht
nichts. Du warst zu überheblich, dachtest hattest mich
im Käfig. Als Boytoy, nur Dir treu, und da auf
Abruf, das war die Zeit wo Liebe Haß schuf weil
langsam mein Verstand wuchs. Denn Gott sei Dank ist
die ganze Stadt mein Informant, alles aus erster Hand
erkannt, und was Dich anbelangt hab ich schon
viel zu lang die Gerücht ignoriert, zu spät kapiert, was
wegen Dir mit mir passiert. Doch das war mal,
jetzt hör’ ich ausnahmsweise auf's Gelaber, erfahr was
wahr war, an dem Verdacht den ich schon lang
hab’. Zwar langsam und dennoch sicher, erleuchten
Lichter, das Netz wird dichter, endlich erkenn’ ich
Deine zwei Gesichter. Täuschen laß ich mich nicht
mehr, von Dir und keiner, und geweint hab’ ich nie
wegen Dir, sondern weil ich allein’ war!
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
3 Doors Down~Here without you
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me
Curse~Hassliebe
Ich sitz' im Kerzenlicht und denk an Dich, die erste
Liebe auf den ersten Blick Völlig bekifft, dicht mit
Shit spür ich die Schmerzen nicht. Erinner mich an
damals in Deinem Zimmer: Ich war das erste Mal da,
da war mir klar ich will für immer. An der Wand
handgemalte Bilder, von Dir in Schwarz und Silber, Deine
Bewegung im Ballett wird im Bett noch wilder. Hab’
Phantasien nur beim bloßen Ansehen, Du duftest
angenehm, scheiß aufs Telefon denn ich werd heut
nicht rangehen. Auf dem Kalender steht Dezember,
wir schlendern durch die Innenstadt, auf Geschenke
Jagd und was Mann sonst so macht. Glühwein rein,
denn mir soll warm sein, doch auch um mein Herz,
und darum soll mein Baby fest in meinem Arm
bleiben. Ich sah kein anderes Mädchen an. Nur für
Dich hab ich den Lippenstift gekauft, Dir geschenkt,
ich hoff’ Du trägst ihn auch. Nur Du auf meinem
Schoß, wir leben zeitlos. War schön gedacht, doch
nach nem Monat ging der Scheiß los.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Den ersten Orgasmus in Deinem Leben hab ich Dir
gegeben, neben Reisen nach New York und Paris.
Während Du schliefst war ich wach und hab mein
Baby bewacht vor der schwarzen Nacht, gelacht über
Streit, gedacht an ewiges Leben zu zweit. Ich blindes
Arschloch, Deine Spielchen fehlen mir gerad’
noch! Der Rat von Friends war von Beginn an: Laß
das Mädel hängen! Gemeinsam ausgehen war Horror,
denn nach einmal umdrehen, seh ich Dich rumstehen,
mit Typen die Dir unters Hemd gehen. Mal eben
fremd gehen war easy denn ich merks bestimmt nicht,
triffst Dich in Bars mit Typen, küßt sie
unverbindlich. Austausch von Telefonnummern war t
ypisch. Ich seh Dich dann wie üblich am nächsten
Tag und Du belügst mich.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Ich glaub’ Deinen Geschichten nicht mehr, denn all
die Worte, daß nur ich’s wär sind leer wie Deine
Scheiß Versprechen - da bin ich sicher. Ich seh durch
Dich, befind Dich für schuldig, denn mir entgeht
nichts. Du warst zu überheblich, dachtest hattest mich
im Käfig. Als Boytoy, nur Dir treu, und da auf
Abruf, das war die Zeit wo Liebe Haß schuf weil
langsam mein Verstand wuchs. Denn Gott sei Dank ist
die ganze Stadt mein Informant, alles aus erster Hand
erkannt, und was Dich anbelangt hab ich schon
viel zu lang die Gerücht ignoriert, zu spät kapiert, was
wegen Dir mit mir passiert. Doch das war mal,
jetzt hör’ ich ausnahmsweise auf's Gelaber, erfahr was
wahr war, an dem Verdacht den ich schon lang
hab’. Zwar langsam und dennoch sicher, erleuchten
Lichter, das Netz wird dichter, endlich erkenn’ ich
Deine zwei Gesichter. Täuschen laß ich mich nicht
mehr, von Dir und keiner, und geweint hab’ ich nie
wegen Dir, sondern weil ich allein’ war!
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me
Curse~Hassliebe
Ich sitz' im Kerzenlicht und denk an Dich, die erste
Liebe auf den ersten Blick Völlig bekifft, dicht mit
Shit spür ich die Schmerzen nicht. Erinner mich an
damals in Deinem Zimmer: Ich war das erste Mal da,
da war mir klar ich will für immer. An der Wand
handgemalte Bilder, von Dir in Schwarz und Silber, Deine
Bewegung im Ballett wird im Bett noch wilder. Hab’
Phantasien nur beim bloßen Ansehen, Du duftest
angenehm, scheiß aufs Telefon denn ich werd heut
nicht rangehen. Auf dem Kalender steht Dezember,
wir schlendern durch die Innenstadt, auf Geschenke
Jagd und was Mann sonst so macht. Glühwein rein,
denn mir soll warm sein, doch auch um mein Herz,
und darum soll mein Baby fest in meinem Arm
bleiben. Ich sah kein anderes Mädchen an. Nur für
Dich hab ich den Lippenstift gekauft, Dir geschenkt,
ich hoff’ Du trägst ihn auch. Nur Du auf meinem
Schoß, wir leben zeitlos. War schön gedacht, doch
nach nem Monat ging der Scheiß los.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Den ersten Orgasmus in Deinem Leben hab ich Dir
gegeben, neben Reisen nach New York und Paris.
Während Du schliefst war ich wach und hab mein
Baby bewacht vor der schwarzen Nacht, gelacht über
Streit, gedacht an ewiges Leben zu zweit. Ich blindes
Arschloch, Deine Spielchen fehlen mir gerad’
noch! Der Rat von Friends war von Beginn an: Laß
das Mädel hängen! Gemeinsam ausgehen war Horror,
denn nach einmal umdrehen, seh ich Dich rumstehen,
mit Typen die Dir unters Hemd gehen. Mal eben
fremd gehen war easy denn ich merks bestimmt nicht,
triffst Dich in Bars mit Typen, küßt sie
unverbindlich. Austausch von Telefonnummern war t
ypisch. Ich seh Dich dann wie üblich am nächsten
Tag und Du belügst mich.
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Ich glaub’ Deinen Geschichten nicht mehr, denn all
die Worte, daß nur ich’s wär sind leer wie Deine
Scheiß Versprechen - da bin ich sicher. Ich seh durch
Dich, befind Dich für schuldig, denn mir entgeht
nichts. Du warst zu überheblich, dachtest hattest mich
im Käfig. Als Boytoy, nur Dir treu, und da auf
Abruf, das war die Zeit wo Liebe Haß schuf weil
langsam mein Verstand wuchs. Denn Gott sei Dank ist
die ganze Stadt mein Informant, alles aus erster Hand
erkannt, und was Dich anbelangt hab ich schon
viel zu lang die Gerücht ignoriert, zu spät kapiert, was
wegen Dir mit mir passiert. Doch das war mal,
jetzt hör’ ich ausnahmsweise auf's Gelaber, erfahr was
wahr war, an dem Verdacht den ich schon lang
hab’. Zwar langsam und dennoch sicher, erleuchten
Lichter, das Netz wird dichter, endlich erkenn’ ich
Deine zwei Gesichter. Täuschen laß ich mich nicht
mehr, von Dir und keiner, und geweint hab’ ich nie
wegen Dir, sondern weil ich allein’ war!
Kann man sich gleichzeitig lieben und hassen?
Kann man jemanden brauchen und ihn deswegen verlassen?
Kann man immer wieder lügen um die Wahrheit zu sagen?
Oder ist das Deine Masche um's Dir leichter zu machen?
Artist: Hoobastank
Song: The Reason
Lyrics:
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
LIEBENDE DIESER WELT, KAUFT DIESES LIED!!
@lles Liebe,
Ice
Song: The Reason
Lyrics:
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
LIEBENDE DIESER WELT, KAUFT DIESES LIED!!
@lles Liebe,
Ice
Artist: Hoobastank
Song: The Reason
Lyrics:
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
LIEBENDE DIESER WELT, KAUFT DIESES LIED!!
@lles Liebe,
Ice
Song: The Reason
Lyrics:
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
LIEBENDE DIESER WELT, KAUFT DIESES LIED!!
@lles Liebe,
Ice
Nightwish - Wish I had an Angel
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel tonight
Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innoncent ehart
Prepare to hate me fall when i may
This night will hurt you like never before
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I´m in love with my lust
Burning angelwings to dust
I wish i had your angel tonight
I´m going down so frail´n cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel . . .
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of
the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed
me for nothing!
Last dance, first kiss
Your touch me bliss
beauty always comes with
dark thoughts
I wish i had an angel . . .
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel tonight
Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innoncent ehart
Prepare to hate me fall when i may
This night will hurt you like never before
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I´m in love with my lust
Burning angelwings to dust
I wish i had your angel tonight
I´m going down so frail´n cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel . . .
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of
the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed
me for nothing!
Last dance, first kiss
Your touch me bliss
beauty always comes with
dark thoughts
I wish i had an angel . . .
Nightwish - Wish I had an Angel
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel tonight
Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innoncent ehart
Prepare to hate me fall when i may
This night will hurt you like never before
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I´m in love with my lust
Burning angelwings to dust
I wish i had your angel tonight
I´m going down so frail´n cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel . . .
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of
the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed
me for nothing!
Last dance, first kiss
Your touch me bliss
beauty always comes with
dark thoughts
I wish i had an angel . . .
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel tonight
Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innoncent ehart
Prepare to hate me fall when i may
This night will hurt you like never before
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish i had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I´m in love with my lust
Burning angelwings to dust
I wish i had your angel tonight
I´m going down so frail´n cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules
Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder
I wish i had an angel . . .
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of
the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed
me for nothing!
Last dance, first kiss
Your touch me bliss
beauty always comes with
dark thoughts
I wish i had an angel . . .
Seite 8 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema