Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
hier ein wundervolles Lied von Gerhard Schöne, macht einmal mehr Lust auf Songwriting... ;)
Wellensittich und Spatzen
Gerhard Schöne
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt läuft einer, nach dem sich die Leute umdrehn,
etwas Grünes hat er sich ins Haar geschmiert.
Er trägt eine Glitzerhose und am linken Ohr Geschmeide,
etwas Wangenrouge, der Hals ist tätowiert.
Träge Menschen werden munter, stille Bürger sind entrüstet,
Dreckparolen wirft man wo er geht und steht.
Jemand sagt "Das ist der Abschaum. So was müßte man erschießen,
wenn das mein Sohn wär, ich wüßte was ich tät!"
Jemand sagt "Der ist entlaufen." Jemand sagt "Hau ab! Zieh Leine!"
Irgendwo ruft einer halblaut "Schwules Schwein".
Jemand spuckt ihm vor die Füße. Jemand wirft nach ihm ein Brötchen.
Ein Besoffner packt ihn und schlägt auf ihn ein.
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
5 Soldaten auf der Bude, 4 sind sofort dicke Freunde,
nur der fünfte ist 'ne Pfeife, das steht fest.
Alle war'n schon blau nur er nicht, hat von Fußball keine Ahnung,
abends liegt er mit 'nem Buch in seinem Nest.
Täglich schreibt die Pfeife Briefe und kriegt Post aus andern Ländern,
alle prahl'n mit ihren Weibern, nur er schweigt.
Er versaut die ganze Stimmung wenn sie Witze sich erzählen,
es wird Zeit das man ihm mal die Meinung geigt,
Sonntagnacht, die Pfeife schläft schon, unsre 4 sind stockbesoffen,
in der Dunkelheit zerr'n sie ihn aus dem Bett.
Eine Flasche braunen Fusel flößen sie ihm ein und lachen
und sein Buch wird eingeschmiert mit Stiefelfett.
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Im Lokal ist Kinderfasching, an der Tür gibt es Getuschel,
eine Mutter bringt ihr Sternentalerkind.
Das ist geistig schwer behindert, kann nicht sprechen, nur so brummeln,
doch es strahlt weil hier so viele Kinder sind.
Und die Mutter setzt sich mit ihm an die lange Kaffeetafel,
ihr kleiner Sternentaler klatscht zu der Musik.
Niemand schenkt ihnen Kakao ein, keiner setzt sich in die Nähe,
ab und zu nur trifft sie ein verstohlner Blick.
Als die Kinder tanzen schwingt auch sie ihr Kind herum im Kreise,
manche tanzen weiter andre bleiben stehn.
Jemand sagt "Das ist geschmacklos. Mann wir sind doch keine Anstalt!
Unsre Kinder sollen so etwas nicht sehn."
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das p aßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Wellensittich und Spatzen
Gerhard Schöne
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt läuft einer, nach dem sich die Leute umdrehn,
etwas Grünes hat er sich ins Haar geschmiert.
Er trägt eine Glitzerhose und am linken Ohr Geschmeide,
etwas Wangenrouge, der Hals ist tätowiert.
Träge Menschen werden munter, stille Bürger sind entrüstet,
Dreckparolen wirft man wo er geht und steht.
Jemand sagt "Das ist der Abschaum. So was müßte man erschießen,
wenn das mein Sohn wär, ich wüßte was ich tät!"
Jemand sagt "Der ist entlaufen." Jemand sagt "Hau ab! Zieh Leine!"
Irgendwo ruft einer halblaut "Schwules Schwein".
Jemand spuckt ihm vor die Füße. Jemand wirft nach ihm ein Brötchen.
Ein Besoffner packt ihn und schlägt auf ihn ein.
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
5 Soldaten auf der Bude, 4 sind sofort dicke Freunde,
nur der fünfte ist 'ne Pfeife, das steht fest.
Alle war'n schon blau nur er nicht, hat von Fußball keine Ahnung,
abends liegt er mit 'nem Buch in seinem Nest.
Täglich schreibt die Pfeife Briefe und kriegt Post aus andern Ländern,
alle prahl'n mit ihren Weibern, nur er schweigt.
Er versaut die ganze Stimmung wenn sie Witze sich erzählen,
es wird Zeit das man ihm mal die Meinung geigt,
Sonntagnacht, die Pfeife schläft schon, unsre 4 sind stockbesoffen,
in der Dunkelheit zerr'n sie ihn aus dem Bett.
Eine Flasche braunen Fusel flößen sie ihm ein und lachen
und sein Buch wird eingeschmiert mit Stiefelfett.
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das paßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Im Lokal ist Kinderfasching, an der Tür gibt es Getuschel,
eine Mutter bringt ihr Sternentalerkind.
Das ist geistig schwer behindert, kann nicht sprechen, nur so brummeln,
doch es strahlt weil hier so viele Kinder sind.
Und die Mutter setzt sich mit ihm an die lange Kaffeetafel,
ihr kleiner Sternentaler klatscht zu der Musik.
Niemand schenkt ihnen Kakao ein, keiner setzt sich in die Nähe,
ab und zu nur trifft sie ein verstohlner Blick.
Als die Kinder tanzen schwingt auch sie ihr Kind herum im Kreise,
manche tanzen weiter andre bleiben stehn.
Jemand sagt "Das ist geschmacklos. Mann wir sind doch keine Anstalt!
Unsre Kinder sollen so etwas nicht sehn."
Als mein gelber Wellensittich aus dem Fenster flog,
hackte eine Schar von Spatzen auf ihn ein
denn er sang wohl etwas anders und war nicht so grau wie sie
und das p aßt in Spatzenhirne nicht hin ein.
Momentan hör ich 24 Stunden am Tag Rosenstolz. Die "Herz" CD ist einfach nur geil. Da ich es mit meiner Ex wieder auf ein normales umgehen geschafft habe und wir uns auch schreiben das wir uns lieb haben. Pass der Song "Das Beste im Leben" momentan super
Rosenstolz - Das Beste Im Leben
Und es ist so was von vorbei
Das wir ein neues Wort dafür brauchen
Und ich steh so was von daneben
Das ich endlich wieder ganz klar seh
Es ist mir so was von egal
Wann ich dich das erste Mal wiederseh
Mein Kopf bleibt zu mein Herz geht auf
Und ich fang Schritt für Schritt ein neues Leben... an
Mein Licht ist an
Bin wieder da
Kann es nicht sein
dass es von vorn beginnt
Kann es nicht sein
Das ich dann besser bin
Kann es nicht sein
dass es ein Fehler war
Dass alles was wir sind
Alles was wir tun
Niemals umsonst ist
Und niemals vergebens
Der Sinn ist zu haben
Das Beste im Leben
Und wir sind das Beste
Und wir sind das Beste
Das Beste im Leben
Ich will dass du jetzt an mich glaubst
Selbst wenn du denkst
dass ich vollkommen verrückt bin
Will auf den größten Turm
der Welt hinauf
Selbst wenn du meinst
dass ich dafür zu klein bin
Denn Wir haben viel zu viel getan
Was für uns beide richtig schlecht war
Und wir haben nie genug probiert
Weil für uns das Gleiche so verschieden war.
Mein Licht ist an
Bin wieder da
Kann es nicht sein
dass es von vorn beginnt
Kann es nicht sein
Das ich dann besser bin
Kann es nicht sein
dass es ein Fehler war
Dass alles was wir sind
Alles was wir tun
Niemals umsonst ist
Und niemals vergebens
Der Sinn ist zu geben
Das Beste im Leben
Und wir sind das Beste
Und wir sind das Beste
Das Beste im Leben
Das Beste im Leben sind wir
Bist du - Bin ich - Sind wir
Rosenstolz - Das Beste Im Leben
Und es ist so was von vorbei
Das wir ein neues Wort dafür brauchen
Und ich steh so was von daneben
Das ich endlich wieder ganz klar seh
Es ist mir so was von egal
Wann ich dich das erste Mal wiederseh
Mein Kopf bleibt zu mein Herz geht auf
Und ich fang Schritt für Schritt ein neues Leben... an
Mein Licht ist an
Bin wieder da
Kann es nicht sein
dass es von vorn beginnt
Kann es nicht sein
Das ich dann besser bin
Kann es nicht sein
dass es ein Fehler war
Dass alles was wir sind
Alles was wir tun
Niemals umsonst ist
Und niemals vergebens
Der Sinn ist zu haben
Das Beste im Leben
Und wir sind das Beste
Und wir sind das Beste
Das Beste im Leben
Ich will dass du jetzt an mich glaubst
Selbst wenn du denkst
dass ich vollkommen verrückt bin
Will auf den größten Turm
der Welt hinauf
Selbst wenn du meinst
dass ich dafür zu klein bin
Denn Wir haben viel zu viel getan
Was für uns beide richtig schlecht war
Und wir haben nie genug probiert
Weil für uns das Gleiche so verschieden war.
Mein Licht ist an
Bin wieder da
Kann es nicht sein
dass es von vorn beginnt
Kann es nicht sein
Das ich dann besser bin
Kann es nicht sein
dass es ein Fehler war
Dass alles was wir sind
Alles was wir tun
Niemals umsonst ist
Und niemals vergebens
Der Sinn ist zu geben
Das Beste im Leben
Und wir sind das Beste
Und wir sind das Beste
Das Beste im Leben
Das Beste im Leben sind wir
Bist du - Bin ich - Sind wir
Wow Iceman!
Noch nie was von dem Gerd gehört und ich denk mal das mir die Musik nicht wirklich gefällt! Wird wohl in R. May richtung gehen!?!
Aber der Text hat mich echt umghauen! Hat mich schon lange kein Song text so nach denklich gemacht!
Hut ab!
WO gibts denn das Lied dazu?
Gruß,
El
Noch nie was von dem Gerd gehört und ich denk mal das mir die Musik nicht wirklich gefällt! Wird wohl in R. May richtung gehen!?!
Aber der Text hat mich echt umghauen! Hat mich schon lange kein Song text so nach denklich gemacht!
Hut ab!
WO gibts denn das Lied dazu?
Gruß,
El
Eins der besten Lieder die's gibt:
Die Firma – Die Eine
Tausend Frauen doch nicht eine mit Augen wie diese,
Bekomm die Krise,
Vielleicht steht sie auf Spanier oder Portugiesen
Fiese Gedanken,
Vielleicht steht sie auf Männer mit Millionen auf Banken
Meine Blicken schießen Flanken,
Doch sie ist beschäftigt, sie redet heftig
Wenn ich noch weiter starr dann werd ich garantiert lästig
Also wart ich ab frag nach
Ich muss es wissen, denn wie kann ich jemand’ den ich nicht kenn vermissen.
Bin zerrissen, meine Knie weich wie Sofakissen,
Ich könnte schreien sie ist nicht allein,
Kein Glück
Doch von der andern Seite seh ich sie lachen,
Denk an tausend Sachen, ich weiß
Ich verfüg nicht über Yachten und Villen,
doch einen starken Willen,
So dass wir doch dann irgendwann auf den Antillen chillen,
Träumen tut weh und obwohl ich ihren Mann beneide,
Gebe ich mir noch eine Chance
Diese oder keine!
Refrain:
Die Eine, die Eine oder keine,
Für keine andre Frau ging ich lieber in den Bau,
Und keiner andren Frau trau ich mehr über den Weg
Es gibt keine andre Frau mit der ich mich lieber schlafen leg
Die Eine, die Eine oder keine,
Für keine andre Frau ging ich lieber in den Bau,
Und keiner andren Frau trau ich mehr über den Weg
Es gibt keine andre Frau mit der ich mich lieber schlafen leg
Zwei Monate später steht es fest,
Mach jetzt bloß keinen Stress Chef!
Ich kann nicht schlafen wie vorm Einstellungstest
Ich sehe in Augen die so blau sind wie Wasser in Buchten am Atlantik,
Und ich verliere den Überblick,
Ich möcht ihr so viel sagen, hab so viel zu fragen,
Doch da sie grad mal meinen Namen kennt erleid’ ich Höllenqualen,
Und nur eine Woche später sitzen wir in meinem Wagen,
Das Wasser bis zum Kragen doch ich muss es wagen.
Nenne die Dinge beim Namen liege kurz darauf in ihren Armen.
Nein, ich verzicht auf jeden Harem,
Ich brauch nur dich, deine Stimme deinen Körper,
Und deshalb fasse ich’s in Wörter:
Refrain
Ich hab die Frau fürs Leben die Eine mit der ich alles überlebe,
selbst Nacktbaden im Freibad unter saurem Regen, eben!
Ich bleib dir treu, so wie Josef Maria,
Wir trinken jede Nacht Sangria Batida in Litern
Nein, du geizt nicht mit Reizen wenn du willst bist du Porno wie Sarah Whites
Ich schenk dir mein Vertrauen, mit dir kann ich klauen will ich Häuser bauen,
Nachts am Fenster stehen und nach Ufos schauen.
Ich bin dein Mann, ob mit oder ohne Ring,
Ich brauch dich, gehör zu dir wie das Yang zum Yin,
Stirbst du,
So folge ich dir wir beide reinkarnieren wie Buddha, du wirst mich niemals verlieren!
Es tut mir leid wenn ich dich manchmal verletze, doch nur mit dir kann ich feiern,
Sogar an stinknormalen Plätzen, deine Haut ist weich wie Babypopos,
In deinem Schoß find ich Trost, lass mich niemals los!
Nur für… Refrain [2x]
~~~
Sabrina Setlur - Baby
Baby du bist zauberhaft
Und Babe was Du für Augen hast
Du leuchtest fast vor lauter Pracht
Ich hoff', dass ich nie aus diesem
Wundervollen Traum erwach'
Stunden ohne Dich rauben Kraft
Aber wenn Du bei mir bist
Entschädigt mich das tausendfach
Deine Küsse sind süss wie Traubensaft
Und wenn Du weg bist Baby
Dann wart' ich auf Dich auf 'em Dach
Weil ich weiss, dass Du
Vom Himmel kommen musst
Wenn Du sprichst dann lausch' ich
Deiner Stimme voller Lust
Ich glaub' das echt Du bist vom Himmel gestiegen
Nur um mich zu beschenken mit innerem Frieden
Du warst mein Traum und bist es immer geblieben
Wir zwei gehören zusammen wie Gewinner und siegen
Und wenn ich Deine Augen so seh'
Is' selbst die Scheisswelt da draussen ok.
Du bist mein Baby
Du bist der Grund warum ich wach bleib'
Der Grund warum ich Nachts schreib'
Und wenn ich das tue
Dein Name auf meinem Blatt bleibt
Als ob mich ' ne andere Macht treibt
Und wenn ich mich Dir schwach zeig'
Nutzt Du's nicht zu meinem Nachteil
Von Dir getrennt zu sein entfacht Leid
Baby Du bist alles was ich hab'
Und Du fängst mich wenn ich falle Du bist stark
Und wenn ich mit Dir Pommery sauf'
Prickelst Du viel mehr als er
Denn bei Dir geht doch die Sonne auf
Baby du beweist mir, dass es Gott gibt
Und Baby Du weisst, dass ich Deinen Spot keep
Dein Beef is' mein Beef wie bei Mop Deep
Und ich werd' tun was ich kann
Dass keine andere diesen Job kriegt
Ich check' sie jetzt die tiefe dieses Segens
Baby Du bist die Liebe meines Lebens
Und ich verstehe Dich glaub' mir ich gehe nich'
Von Deiner Seite Baby weil Du mein Baby bist
~~~
Böhse Onkelz - Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt
Ich zeige dir, was es heißt, allein zu sein
Ich trinke Tränen, schwarzen Wein
Ich folge dir tief, tief in die Nacht
Bis in den Abgrund deiner Seele steige ich hinab
Ich suche nach der, die mich zum Weinen bringt
Liebe macht süchtig, betrunken und blind
Ich suche nach dem Weg aus der Leere
Die mein Leben bestimmt
Ich laß es Tränen regnen
Refrain:
Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt
Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt
Ich schenk' dir mein gefrorenes Herz
Ich will, daß Du es für mich wärmst
Ich verirre mich - nichts ist mehr klar
Ich bin da wo vor mir keiner war
Nicht fähig zu lieben oder liebe ich die Qual
Liebe ich den Schmerz - bin ich nicht normal?
Ich suche nach der, die meinen Geist nach Hause bringt
Ich suche nach der, für die ich diese Lieder sing'
Nur eine Nacht in meinem Zimmer
Wir wachen auf und leben für immer
Ich laß es Tränen regnen
Refrain (3x)
Die Firma – Die Eine
Tausend Frauen doch nicht eine mit Augen wie diese,
Bekomm die Krise,
Vielleicht steht sie auf Spanier oder Portugiesen
Fiese Gedanken,
Vielleicht steht sie auf Männer mit Millionen auf Banken
Meine Blicken schießen Flanken,
Doch sie ist beschäftigt, sie redet heftig
Wenn ich noch weiter starr dann werd ich garantiert lästig
Also wart ich ab frag nach
Ich muss es wissen, denn wie kann ich jemand’ den ich nicht kenn vermissen.
Bin zerrissen, meine Knie weich wie Sofakissen,
Ich könnte schreien sie ist nicht allein,
Kein Glück
Doch von der andern Seite seh ich sie lachen,
Denk an tausend Sachen, ich weiß
Ich verfüg nicht über Yachten und Villen,
doch einen starken Willen,
So dass wir doch dann irgendwann auf den Antillen chillen,
Träumen tut weh und obwohl ich ihren Mann beneide,
Gebe ich mir noch eine Chance
Diese oder keine!
Refrain:
Die Eine, die Eine oder keine,
Für keine andre Frau ging ich lieber in den Bau,
Und keiner andren Frau trau ich mehr über den Weg
Es gibt keine andre Frau mit der ich mich lieber schlafen leg
Die Eine, die Eine oder keine,
Für keine andre Frau ging ich lieber in den Bau,
Und keiner andren Frau trau ich mehr über den Weg
Es gibt keine andre Frau mit der ich mich lieber schlafen leg
Zwei Monate später steht es fest,
Mach jetzt bloß keinen Stress Chef!
Ich kann nicht schlafen wie vorm Einstellungstest
Ich sehe in Augen die so blau sind wie Wasser in Buchten am Atlantik,
Und ich verliere den Überblick,
Ich möcht ihr so viel sagen, hab so viel zu fragen,
Doch da sie grad mal meinen Namen kennt erleid’ ich Höllenqualen,
Und nur eine Woche später sitzen wir in meinem Wagen,
Das Wasser bis zum Kragen doch ich muss es wagen.
Nenne die Dinge beim Namen liege kurz darauf in ihren Armen.
Nein, ich verzicht auf jeden Harem,
Ich brauch nur dich, deine Stimme deinen Körper,
Und deshalb fasse ich’s in Wörter:
Refrain
Ich hab die Frau fürs Leben die Eine mit der ich alles überlebe,
selbst Nacktbaden im Freibad unter saurem Regen, eben!
Ich bleib dir treu, so wie Josef Maria,
Wir trinken jede Nacht Sangria Batida in Litern
Nein, du geizt nicht mit Reizen wenn du willst bist du Porno wie Sarah Whites
Ich schenk dir mein Vertrauen, mit dir kann ich klauen will ich Häuser bauen,
Nachts am Fenster stehen und nach Ufos schauen.
Ich bin dein Mann, ob mit oder ohne Ring,
Ich brauch dich, gehör zu dir wie das Yang zum Yin,
Stirbst du,
So folge ich dir wir beide reinkarnieren wie Buddha, du wirst mich niemals verlieren!
Es tut mir leid wenn ich dich manchmal verletze, doch nur mit dir kann ich feiern,
Sogar an stinknormalen Plätzen, deine Haut ist weich wie Babypopos,
In deinem Schoß find ich Trost, lass mich niemals los!
Nur für… Refrain [2x]
~~~
Sabrina Setlur - Baby
Baby du bist zauberhaft
Und Babe was Du für Augen hast
Du leuchtest fast vor lauter Pracht
Ich hoff', dass ich nie aus diesem
Wundervollen Traum erwach'
Stunden ohne Dich rauben Kraft
Aber wenn Du bei mir bist
Entschädigt mich das tausendfach
Deine Küsse sind süss wie Traubensaft
Und wenn Du weg bist Baby
Dann wart' ich auf Dich auf 'em Dach
Weil ich weiss, dass Du
Vom Himmel kommen musst
Wenn Du sprichst dann lausch' ich
Deiner Stimme voller Lust
Ich glaub' das echt Du bist vom Himmel gestiegen
Nur um mich zu beschenken mit innerem Frieden
Du warst mein Traum und bist es immer geblieben
Wir zwei gehören zusammen wie Gewinner und siegen
Und wenn ich Deine Augen so seh'
Is' selbst die Scheisswelt da draussen ok.
Du bist mein Baby
Du bist der Grund warum ich wach bleib'
Der Grund warum ich Nachts schreib'
Und wenn ich das tue
Dein Name auf meinem Blatt bleibt
Als ob mich ' ne andere Macht treibt
Und wenn ich mich Dir schwach zeig'
Nutzt Du's nicht zu meinem Nachteil
Von Dir getrennt zu sein entfacht Leid
Baby Du bist alles was ich hab'
Und Du fängst mich wenn ich falle Du bist stark
Und wenn ich mit Dir Pommery sauf'
Prickelst Du viel mehr als er
Denn bei Dir geht doch die Sonne auf
Baby du beweist mir, dass es Gott gibt
Und Baby Du weisst, dass ich Deinen Spot keep
Dein Beef is' mein Beef wie bei Mop Deep
Und ich werd' tun was ich kann
Dass keine andere diesen Job kriegt
Ich check' sie jetzt die tiefe dieses Segens
Baby Du bist die Liebe meines Lebens
Und ich verstehe Dich glaub' mir ich gehe nich'
Von Deiner Seite Baby weil Du mein Baby bist
~~~
Böhse Onkelz - Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt
Ich zeige dir, was es heißt, allein zu sein
Ich trinke Tränen, schwarzen Wein
Ich folge dir tief, tief in die Nacht
Bis in den Abgrund deiner Seele steige ich hinab
Ich suche nach der, die mich zum Weinen bringt
Liebe macht süchtig, betrunken und blind
Ich suche nach dem Weg aus der Leere
Die mein Leben bestimmt
Ich laß es Tränen regnen
Refrain:
Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt
Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt
Ich schenk' dir mein gefrorenes Herz
Ich will, daß Du es für mich wärmst
Ich verirre mich - nichts ist mehr klar
Ich bin da wo vor mir keiner war
Nicht fähig zu lieben oder liebe ich die Qual
Liebe ich den Schmerz - bin ich nicht normal?
Ich suche nach der, die meinen Geist nach Hause bringt
Ich suche nach der, für die ich diese Lieder sing'
Nur eine Nacht in meinem Zimmer
Wir wachen auf und leben für immer
Ich laß es Tränen regnen
Refrain (3x)
Also ich hoffe das Lied stehr hier noch nicht drin aber bei dem Lied könnte ich immer heulen.
Von Staind, It´s been a while:
And it’s been awhile since I could hold my head up high And it’s been awhile since I first saw you And it’s been awhile since I could stand on my own two feet again And it’s been awhile since I could call you And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed The consequences that are rendered I stretched myself beyond my means And it’s been awhile since I couldn’t say that I wasn’t addicted And it’s been awhile since I couldn’t say I loved myself as well And it’s been awhile since I’ve gone and fucked things up just like I always do And it’s been awhile but all that shit seems to disappear when I’m with you And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed The consequences that are rendered Gonna fuck things up again, again Why must I feel this way? Just make this go away Just one more peaceful day And it’s been awhile since I could look at myself straight And it’s been awhile since I said I’m sorry And it’s been awhile since I’ve seen the way the candles light your face And it’s been awhile but I can still remember just the way you taste And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed (to me I know this place) Can I blame this on my father? He did the best he could for me And it’s been awhile since I could hold my head up high And it’s been awhile since I said I’m sorry ;(
und narürlich von der besten Band der Welt "Nichts in der Welt"
Es ist vorbei und der Himmel ist schwarz, weil die Sonne hier nie wieder scheint.
Es ist vorbei, doch ich hoffe, dass das, was uns trennte, uns wieder vereint.
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt wird es je wieder gutmachen können.
Es ist vorbei - wenn ich könnte, dann würde ich vor meinem Leben wegrennen.
Würd' die Augen verschließen und ich würde probieren,
meine Gefühle einfach zu ignorieren.
Ich will so kalt sein, dass alle erfrieren.
Will mich nie mehr verlieben, um nie mehr zu verlieren.
Es dauert noch, bis ich begreife, was das heißt:
Es ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, warum - sag mir, was hab ich falsch gemacht.
Es ist vorbei, Du hast mein Herz zerfetzt und Dir gar nichts dabei gedacht.
Du bist so grausam - darum liebe ich Dich.
Obwohl ich doch weiß, dass Du nicht gut bist für mich.
Meine Gefühle sind an und für sich,
lächerlich einfach - und einfach lächerlich.
Weil jeder Gedanke nur um das Eine kreist:
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, doch idiotischerweise will ich immer noch bei Dir sein.
Es ist vorbei - und ich will nicht begreifen: Jeder Mensch ist für immer allein.
Liebe ist nur ein Traum, eine Idee und nicht mehr.
Tief im Inneren bleibt jeder einsam und leer.
Es heißt, dass jedes Ende auch ein Anfang wär'.
Doch warum tut es so weh und warum ist es so schwer?
Ich lasse Dich gehen, auch wenn es mich zerreißt.
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt wird es je wieder gutmachen können.
Von Staind, It´s been a while:
And it’s been awhile since I could hold my head up high And it’s been awhile since I first saw you And it’s been awhile since I could stand on my own two feet again And it’s been awhile since I could call you And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed The consequences that are rendered I stretched myself beyond my means And it’s been awhile since I couldn’t say that I wasn’t addicted And it’s been awhile since I couldn’t say I loved myself as well And it’s been awhile since I’ve gone and fucked things up just like I always do And it’s been awhile but all that shit seems to disappear when I’m with you And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed The consequences that are rendered Gonna fuck things up again, again Why must I feel this way? Just make this go away Just one more peaceful day And it’s been awhile since I could look at myself straight And it’s been awhile since I said I’m sorry And it’s been awhile since I’ve seen the way the candles light your face And it’s been awhile but I can still remember just the way you taste And everything I can remember Is fucked up as it always seemed (to me I know this place) Can I blame this on my father? He did the best he could for me And it’s been awhile since I could hold my head up high And it’s been awhile since I said I’m sorry ;(
und narürlich von der besten Band der Welt "Nichts in der Welt"
Es ist vorbei und der Himmel ist schwarz, weil die Sonne hier nie wieder scheint.
Es ist vorbei, doch ich hoffe, dass das, was uns trennte, uns wieder vereint.
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt wird es je wieder gutmachen können.
Es ist vorbei - wenn ich könnte, dann würde ich vor meinem Leben wegrennen.
Würd' die Augen verschließen und ich würde probieren,
meine Gefühle einfach zu ignorieren.
Ich will so kalt sein, dass alle erfrieren.
Will mich nie mehr verlieben, um nie mehr zu verlieren.
Es dauert noch, bis ich begreife, was das heißt:
Es ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, warum - sag mir, was hab ich falsch gemacht.
Es ist vorbei, Du hast mein Herz zerfetzt und Dir gar nichts dabei gedacht.
Du bist so grausam - darum liebe ich Dich.
Obwohl ich doch weiß, dass Du nicht gut bist für mich.
Meine Gefühle sind an und für sich,
lächerlich einfach - und einfach lächerlich.
Weil jeder Gedanke nur um das Eine kreist:
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, doch idiotischerweise will ich immer noch bei Dir sein.
Es ist vorbei - und ich will nicht begreifen: Jeder Mensch ist für immer allein.
Liebe ist nur ein Traum, eine Idee und nicht mehr.
Tief im Inneren bleibt jeder einsam und leer.
Es heißt, dass jedes Ende auch ein Anfang wär'.
Doch warum tut es so weh und warum ist es so schwer?
Ich lasse Dich gehen, auch wenn es mich zerreißt.
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei, vorbei, vorbei!
Es ist vorbei und nichts in der Welt wird es je wieder gutmachen können.
Ok, nicht zu ernst nehmen :D
Das Lied ist von "Tenacious D" (also von Jack "School of Rock" Black, wer kennt ihn nicht ^^ )
This is a song for the ladies. But fellas, listen closely.
You don't always have to fuck her hard,
In fact sometimes that's not right to do,
Sometimes you got to make some love,
And fuckin' give her some smoochies too.
Sometimes you got to squeeze,
Sometimes you got to say please,
Sometime you got to say: Hey,
I'm gonna fuck you softly,
I'm 'onna screw you gently,
I'm 'onna hump you sweetly,
I'm 'onna ball you discretely!
And then you say hey I brought you flowers,
And then you say wait a minute Sally,
I think I got something in my teeth.
Could you get it out for me?
That's fuckin' teamwork!
What's your favorite possish?
That's cool with me it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
What's your favorite dish?
I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from Zanzibar!
And then I'm 'onna love you completely,
And then I'll fuckin' fuck you discretely,
And then I'll fuckin' bone you completely,
But then, I'm ‘onna fuck you hard!
Hard
Das Lied: (FSK: 16 ?) Wer es hören will, der soll mir eine Nachricht schicken, ich gebe dann den Link ;)
Das Lied ist von "Tenacious D" (also von Jack "School of Rock" Black, wer kennt ihn nicht ^^ )
This is a song for the ladies. But fellas, listen closely.
You don't always have to fuck her hard,
In fact sometimes that's not right to do,
Sometimes you got to make some love,
And fuckin' give her some smoochies too.
Sometimes you got to squeeze,
Sometimes you got to say please,
Sometime you got to say: Hey,
I'm gonna fuck you softly,
I'm 'onna screw you gently,
I'm 'onna hump you sweetly,
I'm 'onna ball you discretely!
And then you say hey I brought you flowers,
And then you say wait a minute Sally,
I think I got something in my teeth.
Could you get it out for me?
That's fuckin' teamwork!
What's your favorite possish?
That's cool with me it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
What's your favorite dish?
I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from Zanzibar!
And then I'm 'onna love you completely,
And then I'll fuckin' fuck you discretely,
And then I'll fuckin' bone you completely,
But then, I'm ‘onna fuck you hard!
Hard
Das Lied: (FSK: 16 ?) Wer es hören will, der soll mir eine Nachricht schicken, ich gebe dann den Link ;)
@Traurige Maus: da hast du recht. Nur zu Besuch ist unbeschreiblich
@ alle: hallo erstmals
Die Toten Hosen _:: Alles ist eins
Es ist der Tod, der wie ein Stern
unverhofft vom Himmel fällt
und irgendwo am Horizont
lautlos im Meer versinkt.
Und wenn er kommt, hab keine Angst,
jedes Ende ist ein Neuanfang.
Um zu sterben leben wir ein Leben lang,
alles ist eins und gehört zusammen.
Unsere Zeit ist immerzu
nur auf der Flucht vor uns,
irgendwann holen wir sie ein,
das wird unser Ende sein.
Und wenn es kommt, hab keine Angst,
es ist nur ein Neuanfang.
Was wäre ein Leben ohne Tod,
was wäre die Sonne ohne Mond?
Das Leben und der Tod sind ein Liebespaar,
was wäre der Tag ohne Nacht?
Alles ist eins und gehört zusammen,
es gibt immer wieder einen Neuanfang.
Quelle: www.dth.de
Die Toten Hosen _:: Was zählt
Gib mir was zu trinken, ich habe Durst.
Ich kam den ganzen Weg allein und bin zu Fuß.
Jeden einzelnen Schritt, Meter für Meter,
von irgendwo da draussen, ganz weit weg von hier.
Ich bin durch das Meer geschwommen, hab von Wasser und Salz gelebt,
nur um hierher zu kommen und dich endlich zu sehen.
Ich war in jeder Wüste, die man sich denken kann.
War fast dran aufzugeben, ständig weiterzuziehen.
Ich hab mich oft verlaufen, war viel zu lange blind.
Überall und nirgendwo suchte ich nach dir.
Und ich lief jahrelang nur durch Regen.
Oder ob es Tränen waren? Ich weiss es heut nicht mehr.
Doch wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
werd ich denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehn.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
dann ist mir kein Preis zu hoch um dich zu sehen.
Siehst du die Tasche, die ich mit mir trage?
Da ist meine Geschichte und mein ganzes Leben drin.
Du kannst sie mir wegnehmen und sie verbrennen.
Sie ist voller Erinnerungen, die ich nicht mehr haben will.
Für mich ist gestern wertlos und morgen ganz egal,
solange du mir versprichst, dass du mich halten kannst.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
werd ich denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehen.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
will ich dir folgen bis ans Ende dieser Welt.
Ich möchte gern glauben, was in der Bibel steht
und was man uns in jeder Fernsehshow einreden will:
Dass es am Ende nicht darauf ankommt,
ob man der Sieger oder der Verlierer ist.
Weil nur die Liebe zählt, weil nur die Liebe zählt,
ich würd denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehen.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
will ich dir folgen bis ans Ende der Welt.
Mir ist kein Preis zu hoch um dich zu sehen.
Quelle: www.dth.de
WIZO - Bring Dich um
Mach dir keine Hoffnung, es ist doch längst zu spät
Das sieht sogar ein Blinder, daß es mit dir zu Ende geht
Die Chancen sind vertan und die Gelegenheit versäumt
Werd' dir drüber klar, du hast umsonst geträumt
Alle Wege führ'n ins Dunkel
Keine Aussicht mehr auf Licht
Dieses Mal geht es zu Ende
Ein nächstes Mal gibt es nicht
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
denn Du weißt doch ganz genau
es schert sich eh keiner darum
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
und es ist dir völlig klar
weiterleben wäre dumm
Die Wahrheit ist gemein, doch unabänderlich
es zeigt der Pfeil des Schicksals geradewegs auf dich
Es war nie deine Schuld, doch das ist jetzt egal
Wir alle müssen sterben und du hast keine Wahl
Alle Wege führ'n ins Dunkel
Keine Aussicht mehr auf Licht
Dieses Mal geht es zu Ende
Ein nächstes Mal gibt es nicht
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
denn Du weißt doch ganz genau
es schert sich eh keiner darum
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
und es ist dir völlig klar
weiterleben wäre dumm
quelle: www.songtext.net
WIZO - Das goldene Stück
Ihr fetten Schweine sitzt in Bonn und laßt es euch gut gehen
Während all die Menschen die euch glaubten vor die Hunde gehn.
Ihr habt sie belogen und seid dabei nicht mal rot geworden.
Ihr habt damit Schuld am Haß an der Gewalt und an den Morden.
Und wenn jetzt die braune Nazibrut gegen Minderheiten hetzt,
gießt ihr Öl ins Feuer und ihr ändert kurz das Grundgesetz
Und der kleine Vollidiot mit seinem Brandsatz in der Hand
fühlt sich als legitimer Rächer seines Vaterland.
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an euch
denn ihr habt es echt verdient
Ihr habt hart dafür gekämpft
und deshalb sollt ihr es auch haben
das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an euch.
In den letzten Jahren bist du viel herumgereist
und hast manchen Flugplatz auf der Welt geküßt
Jedes Jahr an deinem Open-Air am Petersplatz
hast du immer einen tollen Spruch gewußt
Du kennst deine Bibel aus dem Kopf und weißt das darin steht
daß Verhütung eine Sünde ist und deshalb nicht erlaubt
und noch immer sterben Kinder weil sie nichts zu fressen ham
aber wehe dem, der nicht an eure Lügen glaubt
Das golden Stück Scheiße geht an dich
denn du hast es echt verdient
du hast hart dafür gekämpft und deshalb sollst du es auch haben
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an dich
-Scheißsolo-
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an dich und auch an mich
denn wir sabbeln hier noch immer nur blöd rum
wir bleiben doof und sterben dumm und ham es besser nicht verdient
Durch jammern ist noch nie etwas passiert
Ja das golden Stück Scheiße geht an uns
denn wir ham´s uns echt verdient
wir haben noch immer nichts getan und deshalb sollen wir es auch kriegen
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an uns
Das golden Stück Scheiße geht an mich
denn ich hab´s mir echt verdient
Ich hab hart dafür gekämpft und deshalb will ich es auch haben
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an mich.
quelle: www.songtext.net
Jamie Walters - Hold On
I don't wanna see you ever sad
And every thing that I've got you can have
When it's all too much you need some jumand touch
To see it's really not so bad
Did you call on every saint you know
But still you feel like you're on your own
Can you see through your tears I will always be here
And you're not out there on your own
Hold on 'till you feel a little stronger
Hold on to me
Hold on everything's gonna be allright
Just hold on to me tonight
Anything that hurts me too
I'm not gonna let your world turn blue
Will you take my hand and feel how close I am
There ain't nothing I won't do for you
Hold on 'tilll you feel a little stronger
Hold on to me
Hold on everything's gonna be allright
Just hold on to me tonight
I know the world
Can drive you to your knees
But when you need to cry Baby
Cry to me
quelle: www.songtext.net
@ alle: hallo erstmals
Die Toten Hosen _:: Alles ist eins
Es ist der Tod, der wie ein Stern
unverhofft vom Himmel fällt
und irgendwo am Horizont
lautlos im Meer versinkt.
Und wenn er kommt, hab keine Angst,
jedes Ende ist ein Neuanfang.
Um zu sterben leben wir ein Leben lang,
alles ist eins und gehört zusammen.
Unsere Zeit ist immerzu
nur auf der Flucht vor uns,
irgendwann holen wir sie ein,
das wird unser Ende sein.
Und wenn es kommt, hab keine Angst,
es ist nur ein Neuanfang.
Was wäre ein Leben ohne Tod,
was wäre die Sonne ohne Mond?
Das Leben und der Tod sind ein Liebespaar,
was wäre der Tag ohne Nacht?
Alles ist eins und gehört zusammen,
es gibt immer wieder einen Neuanfang.
Quelle: www.dth.de
Die Toten Hosen _:: Was zählt
Gib mir was zu trinken, ich habe Durst.
Ich kam den ganzen Weg allein und bin zu Fuß.
Jeden einzelnen Schritt, Meter für Meter,
von irgendwo da draussen, ganz weit weg von hier.
Ich bin durch das Meer geschwommen, hab von Wasser und Salz gelebt,
nur um hierher zu kommen und dich endlich zu sehen.
Ich war in jeder Wüste, die man sich denken kann.
War fast dran aufzugeben, ständig weiterzuziehen.
Ich hab mich oft verlaufen, war viel zu lange blind.
Überall und nirgendwo suchte ich nach dir.
Und ich lief jahrelang nur durch Regen.
Oder ob es Tränen waren? Ich weiss es heut nicht mehr.
Doch wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
werd ich denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehn.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
dann ist mir kein Preis zu hoch um dich zu sehen.
Siehst du die Tasche, die ich mit mir trage?
Da ist meine Geschichte und mein ganzes Leben drin.
Du kannst sie mir wegnehmen und sie verbrennen.
Sie ist voller Erinnerungen, die ich nicht mehr haben will.
Für mich ist gestern wertlos und morgen ganz egal,
solange du mir versprichst, dass du mich halten kannst.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
werd ich denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehen.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
will ich dir folgen bis ans Ende dieser Welt.
Ich möchte gern glauben, was in der Bibel steht
und was man uns in jeder Fernsehshow einreden will:
Dass es am Ende nicht darauf ankommt,
ob man der Sieger oder der Verlierer ist.
Weil nur die Liebe zählt, weil nur die Liebe zählt,
ich würd denselben Weg noch einmal für dich gehen.
Wenn nur die Liebe zählt, wenn nur die Liebe zählt,
will ich dir folgen bis ans Ende der Welt.
Mir ist kein Preis zu hoch um dich zu sehen.
Quelle: www.dth.de
WIZO - Bring Dich um
Mach dir keine Hoffnung, es ist doch längst zu spät
Das sieht sogar ein Blinder, daß es mit dir zu Ende geht
Die Chancen sind vertan und die Gelegenheit versäumt
Werd' dir drüber klar, du hast umsonst geträumt
Alle Wege führ'n ins Dunkel
Keine Aussicht mehr auf Licht
Dieses Mal geht es zu Ende
Ein nächstes Mal gibt es nicht
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
denn Du weißt doch ganz genau
es schert sich eh keiner darum
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
und es ist dir völlig klar
weiterleben wäre dumm
Die Wahrheit ist gemein, doch unabänderlich
es zeigt der Pfeil des Schicksals geradewegs auf dich
Es war nie deine Schuld, doch das ist jetzt egal
Wir alle müssen sterben und du hast keine Wahl
Alle Wege führ'n ins Dunkel
Keine Aussicht mehr auf Licht
Dieses Mal geht es zu Ende
Ein nächstes Mal gibt es nicht
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
denn Du weißt doch ganz genau
es schert sich eh keiner darum
Bring dich um - Bring dich um
und es ist dir völlig klar
weiterleben wäre dumm
quelle: www.songtext.net
WIZO - Das goldene Stück
Ihr fetten Schweine sitzt in Bonn und laßt es euch gut gehen
Während all die Menschen die euch glaubten vor die Hunde gehn.
Ihr habt sie belogen und seid dabei nicht mal rot geworden.
Ihr habt damit Schuld am Haß an der Gewalt und an den Morden.
Und wenn jetzt die braune Nazibrut gegen Minderheiten hetzt,
gießt ihr Öl ins Feuer und ihr ändert kurz das Grundgesetz
Und der kleine Vollidiot mit seinem Brandsatz in der Hand
fühlt sich als legitimer Rächer seines Vaterland.
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an euch
denn ihr habt es echt verdient
Ihr habt hart dafür gekämpft
und deshalb sollt ihr es auch haben
das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an euch.
In den letzten Jahren bist du viel herumgereist
und hast manchen Flugplatz auf der Welt geküßt
Jedes Jahr an deinem Open-Air am Petersplatz
hast du immer einen tollen Spruch gewußt
Du kennst deine Bibel aus dem Kopf und weißt das darin steht
daß Verhütung eine Sünde ist und deshalb nicht erlaubt
und noch immer sterben Kinder weil sie nichts zu fressen ham
aber wehe dem, der nicht an eure Lügen glaubt
Das golden Stück Scheiße geht an dich
denn du hast es echt verdient
du hast hart dafür gekämpft und deshalb sollst du es auch haben
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an dich
-Scheißsolo-
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an dich und auch an mich
denn wir sabbeln hier noch immer nur blöd rum
wir bleiben doof und sterben dumm und ham es besser nicht verdient
Durch jammern ist noch nie etwas passiert
Ja das golden Stück Scheiße geht an uns
denn wir ham´s uns echt verdient
wir haben noch immer nichts getan und deshalb sollen wir es auch kriegen
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an uns
Das golden Stück Scheiße geht an mich
denn ich hab´s mir echt verdient
Ich hab hart dafür gekämpft und deshalb will ich es auch haben
Das goldene Stück Scheiße geht an mich.
quelle: www.songtext.net
Jamie Walters - Hold On
I don't wanna see you ever sad
And every thing that I've got you can have
When it's all too much you need some jumand touch
To see it's really not so bad
Did you call on every saint you know
But still you feel like you're on your own
Can you see through your tears I will always be here
And you're not out there on your own
Hold on 'till you feel a little stronger
Hold on to me
Hold on everything's gonna be allright
Just hold on to me tonight
Anything that hurts me too
I'm not gonna let your world turn blue
Will you take my hand and feel how close I am
There ain't nothing I won't do for you
Hold on 'tilll you feel a little stronger
Hold on to me
Hold on everything's gonna be allright
Just hold on to me tonight
I know the world
Can drive you to your knees
But when you need to cry Baby
Cry to me
quelle: www.songtext.net
Wenn das Liebe ist
Glashaus
Bin unter Tränen eingeschlafen
Bin unter Tränen aufgewacht
Hab`über dieselbe beschissene Frage
Zwei Millionen mal nachgedacht
Hab`mich verdreht und mich gewendet
In demselben Scheissproblem
Für dich ist es beendet
Aber ich, ich, ich kann dich sehen
Ich kann dich sehen
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum bringt es mich um den Schlaf
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum raubt es mir meine Kraft
Wenn das Liebe ist
Sag mir was es mit mir macht
Wenn das Liebe ist
Was, was, was ist dann Hass
Was ist dann Hass
Kann nicht schlafen
Kann nicht essen
Ich kann es nicht verstehen
Du hast mich vergessen
Während Erinnerungen mich lähmen
Hab Angst vor dem Abend
Mir graut vor der Nacht
Weil dann immer dieselbe Frage
Mich wach hält
Warum bist du nicht da
Warum bist du nicht da
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum bringt es mich um den Schlaf
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum raubt es mir meine Kraft
Wenn das Liebe ist
Sag mir was es mit mir macht
Wenn das Liebe ist
Was, was, was ist dann Hass
Was ist dann Hass
Glashaus
Bin unter Tränen eingeschlafen
Bin unter Tränen aufgewacht
Hab`über dieselbe beschissene Frage
Zwei Millionen mal nachgedacht
Hab`mich verdreht und mich gewendet
In demselben Scheissproblem
Für dich ist es beendet
Aber ich, ich, ich kann dich sehen
Ich kann dich sehen
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum bringt es mich um den Schlaf
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum raubt es mir meine Kraft
Wenn das Liebe ist
Sag mir was es mit mir macht
Wenn das Liebe ist
Was, was, was ist dann Hass
Was ist dann Hass
Kann nicht schlafen
Kann nicht essen
Ich kann es nicht verstehen
Du hast mich vergessen
Während Erinnerungen mich lähmen
Hab Angst vor dem Abend
Mir graut vor der Nacht
Weil dann immer dieselbe Frage
Mich wach hält
Warum bist du nicht da
Warum bist du nicht da
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum bringt es mich um den Schlaf
Wenn das Liebe ist
Warum raubt es mir meine Kraft
Wenn das Liebe ist
Sag mir was es mit mir macht
Wenn das Liebe ist
Was, was, was ist dann Hass
Was ist dann Hass
Das sind meine Lieblingslieder:
Craig David - Walking away
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
sometimes some people get me wrong
when it's something I've said or done
sometimes you feel there is no fun
that's why you turn and run
but now I truly realise
some people don't wanna cpomromise
well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights i'm sorry to say lady
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
Well I'm so tired baby
things you say you're driving me away
whispers in the powder room baby
don't listen to the games they play
girl I thought you'd realise
I'm not like them other guys
coz I saw them with my own eyes
you should've been more wise
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig David - You don't miss your Water
As I sail with you across the finest oceans
On a way to find the key to our emotions
Together we will move the clouds to brighter days
Some people question what I say
Tried to break up you and me
But I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever
[Chorus:]
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and I
Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
As I close my eyes
Sit back while reminiscing
Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing
There may be sad and pain for time so long to wait
But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me
For I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever
[Chorus]
For you are always on my mind
You are always on my mind
Girl you know that you
You are always
You are always on my mind
You are always forever
[Chorus]
You don't miss your water girl no
But I believe so strongly in you and I yeah
Can somebody answer me the question why
Cause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry yeah listen
If you ever get the feeling
You wanna play around starting cheating, remember
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryan Adams _ Everything I do,...
Look into my eyes
you will see what you mean to me. Search you heart,search your soul,
and when you find me there you´ll search no more.
Don´t tell me
it´s not worth trying for.
you can´t tell me
it´s not worth dying for.
You know it´s true
everything I do I do it for you.
Look into my heart,
you will find there´s nothing there to hide.
Take me as I am take my life.
I would give it all - I would sacrifice.
Don´t tell me
it´s not worth fighting for.
I can´t help it
there´s nothing I want more.
you know it´s true
everything I do I do it for you.
Don´t tell me it´s not worth trying for, you can´t tell me it´s not worth dying for.you know it´s true everything I do I do it for you.
There´s no love like your love and no other could give more love.There´s nowhere unless your there all the time all the way, yeah.
oh you can´t tell me
it´s not worth trying for,
I can´t help it there´s nothing
I want more.
Yeah I would fight for -
I´d lie for you -
walk the wire for you -
yeah I´d die for you...
ya know it´s true everything I do
I do it for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica Simpson - I wanna love you 4 ever
You set my soul at ease
Chased darkness out of view
Left your desperate spell on me
Say you feel it too I know you do
I've got so much more to give
This can't die, I yearn to live
Pour yourself all over me
And I'll cherish every drop here on my knees
Chorus:
I wanna love you forever
And this is all I'm asking of you
10,000 lifetimes together
Is that so much for you to do
Cuz from the moment that I saw your face
and felt the fire of your sweet embrace
I swear I knew
I wanna love you forever
Verse:
My mind fails to understand
What my heart tells me to do
And I'd give up all I have just to be with you
And that would do
I've always been taught to win
And I never thought I'd fail
Be at the mercy of a man,
I've never been
Now I only want to be right where you are
Chorus
Bridge:
In my life I've learned that heaven never waits
Let's take this now before it's gone
like yesterday
Cuz when I'm with you there's nowhere else
That I would ever wanna be no
I'm breathing for the next second I can feel you
Loving me..I'm gonna Love
Chorus
Craig David - Walking away
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
sometimes some people get me wrong
when it's something I've said or done
sometimes you feel there is no fun
that's why you turn and run
but now I truly realise
some people don't wanna cpomromise
well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights i'm sorry to say lady
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
Well I'm so tired baby
things you say you're driving me away
whispers in the powder room baby
don't listen to the games they play
girl I thought you'd realise
I'm not like them other guys
coz I saw them with my own eyes
you should've been more wise
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig David - You don't miss your Water
As I sail with you across the finest oceans
On a way to find the key to our emotions
Together we will move the clouds to brighter days
Some people question what I say
Tried to break up you and me
But I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever
[Chorus:]
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and I
Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
As I close my eyes
Sit back while reminiscing
Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing
There may be sad and pain for time so long to wait
But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me
For I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever
[Chorus]
For you are always on my mind
You are always on my mind
Girl you know that you
You are always
You are always on my mind
You are always forever
[Chorus]
You don't miss your water girl no
But I believe so strongly in you and I yeah
Can somebody answer me the question why
Cause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry yeah listen
If you ever get the feeling
You wanna play around starting cheating, remember
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryan Adams _ Everything I do,...
Look into my eyes
you will see what you mean to me. Search you heart,search your soul,
and when you find me there you´ll search no more.
Don´t tell me
it´s not worth trying for.
you can´t tell me
it´s not worth dying for.
You know it´s true
everything I do I do it for you.
Look into my heart,
you will find there´s nothing there to hide.
Take me as I am take my life.
I would give it all - I would sacrifice.
Don´t tell me
it´s not worth fighting for.
I can´t help it
there´s nothing I want more.
you know it´s true
everything I do I do it for you.
Don´t tell me it´s not worth trying for, you can´t tell me it´s not worth dying for.you know it´s true everything I do I do it for you.
There´s no love like your love and no other could give more love.There´s nowhere unless your there all the time all the way, yeah.
oh you can´t tell me
it´s not worth trying for,
I can´t help it there´s nothing
I want more.
Yeah I would fight for -
I´d lie for you -
walk the wire for you -
yeah I´d die for you...
ya know it´s true everything I do
I do it for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica Simpson - I wanna love you 4 ever
You set my soul at ease
Chased darkness out of view
Left your desperate spell on me
Say you feel it too I know you do
I've got so much more to give
This can't die, I yearn to live
Pour yourself all over me
And I'll cherish every drop here on my knees
Chorus:
I wanna love you forever
And this is all I'm asking of you
10,000 lifetimes together
Is that so much for you to do
Cuz from the moment that I saw your face
and felt the fire of your sweet embrace
I swear I knew
I wanna love you forever
Verse:
My mind fails to understand
What my heart tells me to do
And I'd give up all I have just to be with you
And that would do
I've always been taught to win
And I never thought I'd fail
Be at the mercy of a man,
I've never been
Now I only want to be right where you are
Chorus
Bridge:
In my life I've learned that heaven never waits
Let's take this now before it's gone
like yesterday
Cuz when I'm with you there's nowhere else
That I would ever wanna be no
I'm breathing for the next second I can feel you
Loving me..I'm gonna Love
Chorus
Noch ein paar
LeAnn Rymes - How do I live without you
How do I,
Get through the night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,
And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Please tell me baby,
How do I go on?
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything,
I need you with me,
Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Real in my life?
And tell me now,
How do I live without you,
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
How do I live without you?
How do I live without you baby?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Don't leave me in this pain, don't leave me out in the rain. Come back and bring back this smile, come and take the tears away. I need your arms to hold me now! Nights are so unkind. Bring back those nights, when I held you beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my heart... my heart...
Take back that sad word 'good-bye'. Bring back the joy to my life. Don't leave me here with these tears, come and kiss this pain away. I can't forget the day we laughed... Time is so unkind. And life is so cruel without you here beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my heart... my heart...
Don't leave me in this pain, don't leave me out in the rain. Bring back the nights when I held you beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my...
Unbreak my heart, oh, babe, come back and say, you love me. Unbreak my heart, sweet darling- without you I just can't go on!
Say that you love me, say that you love me, tell me you love me... Unbreak my...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Und dieses Lied liebe ich über alles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid Rock - Picture
(Kid Rock) Livin' my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I aint seen the sun shine in 3 damn days
Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whisky
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Lord I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you, While I'm lyin' next to her
I put your picture away, sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to her
(Sheryl Crow)
I called you lastnight in the hotel
Everyone knows but they wont tell
But their half hearted smiles tell me
Somethin' just ain't right
I been waitin' on you for a long time
Fuelin' up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in 3 damn nights
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I put your picture away
I wonder where you been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I saw ya yesterday with an old friend
(Kid Rock)
It was the same old same "how have you been"
(Both)
Since you been gone my worlds been dark & grey
(Kid Rock) You reminded me of brighter days
(Sheryl Crow)
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was head of the church
(Kid Rock)
I was off to drink you away
(Both)
I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I just called to say, I love you come back home
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Faith Hill - When the Lights go down
When the lights go down
He'll be filling a pan
With a broom in his hand
In some dive across town
He'll be wiping the bar
And mopping the floor
Counting his tips
And locking the doors
Wrestling the devil that tells him to pour
Another round
When the lights go down
She'll be calling her friends
From a Mercedes-Benz
But it's too late now
They were there for the fame, the flash and the thrill
The drop of the name, the parties, the pills
As another star falls from the Hollywood Hills
Without a sound
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
When you feel that hole inside your soul
And wonder what you're made of
Well, we all find out
When the lights go down
When the lights go down
At the end of the day
With this game that I play
Has gone another round
As I lay there alone in this big empty bed
Nothing but thoughts of you in my head
I think of the things I wish I had said
When you were still around
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
And I wonder if all my life's about
The sum of all my fears and all my doubts
When the lights go down
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
When you feel that hole inside your soul
And wonder what you're made of
Well, we all find out
When the lights go down
LeAnn Rymes - How do I live without you
How do I,
Get through the night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,
And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Please tell me baby,
How do I go on?
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything,
I need you with me,
Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Real in my life?
And tell me now,
How do I live without you,
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
How do I live without you?
How do I live without you baby?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Toni Braxton - Unbreak my heart
Don't leave me in this pain, don't leave me out in the rain. Come back and bring back this smile, come and take the tears away. I need your arms to hold me now! Nights are so unkind. Bring back those nights, when I held you beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my heart... my heart...
Take back that sad word 'good-bye'. Bring back the joy to my life. Don't leave me here with these tears, come and kiss this pain away. I can't forget the day we laughed... Time is so unkind. And life is so cruel without you here beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my heart... my heart...
Don't leave me in this pain, don't leave me out in the rain. Bring back the nights when I held you beside me.
Ref.: Unbreak my heart, say you'll love me again. Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door and walked out of my life. Uncry these tears, I've cried so many nights. Unbreak my...
Unbreak my heart, oh, babe, come back and say, you love me. Unbreak my heart, sweet darling- without you I just can't go on!
Say that you love me, say that you love me, tell me you love me... Unbreak my...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Und dieses Lied liebe ich über alles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid Rock - Picture
(Kid Rock) Livin' my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I aint seen the sun shine in 3 damn days
Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whisky
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Lord I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you, While I'm lyin' next to her
I put your picture away, sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to her
(Sheryl Crow)
I called you lastnight in the hotel
Everyone knows but they wont tell
But their half hearted smiles tell me
Somethin' just ain't right
I been waitin' on you for a long time
Fuelin' up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in 3 damn nights
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I put your picture away
I wonder where you been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I saw ya yesterday with an old friend
(Kid Rock)
It was the same old same "how have you been"
(Both)
Since you been gone my worlds been dark & grey
(Kid Rock) You reminded me of brighter days
(Sheryl Crow)
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was head of the church
(Kid Rock)
I was off to drink you away
(Both)
I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I just called to say, I love you come back home
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Faith Hill - When the Lights go down
When the lights go down
He'll be filling a pan
With a broom in his hand
In some dive across town
He'll be wiping the bar
And mopping the floor
Counting his tips
And locking the doors
Wrestling the devil that tells him to pour
Another round
When the lights go down
She'll be calling her friends
From a Mercedes-Benz
But it's too late now
They were there for the fame, the flash and the thrill
The drop of the name, the parties, the pills
As another star falls from the Hollywood Hills
Without a sound
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
When you feel that hole inside your soul
And wonder what you're made of
Well, we all find out
When the lights go down
When the lights go down
At the end of the day
With this game that I play
Has gone another round
As I lay there alone in this big empty bed
Nothing but thoughts of you in my head
I think of the things I wish I had said
When you were still around
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
And I wonder if all my life's about
The sum of all my fears and all my doubts
When the lights go down
When the lights go down
And there's nothing left to be
When the lights go down
And the truth is all you see
When you feel that hole inside your soul
And wonder what you're made of
Well, we all find out
When the lights go down
der songtext überhaupt fehlt :
von den Punks aus Düsseldorf :
Alles aus Liebe
Ich würde dir gern sagen,
wie sehr ich dich mag,
warum ich nur noch an dich denken kann.
Ich fühl mich wie verhext und in Gefangenschaft
und du allein trägst Schuld daran.
Worte sind dafür zu schwach,
ich befürchte, du glaubst mir nicht.
Mir kommt es vor, als ob mich jemand warnt,
dieses Märchen wird nicht gut ausgehen.
Es ist die Eifersucht, die mich auffrisst,
immer dann, wenn du nicht in meiner Nähe bist.
Von Dr. Jekyll werde ich zu Mr. Hyde,
ich kann nichts dagegen tun,
plötzlich ist es so weit.
Ich bin kurz davor durchzudrehn,
aus Angst, dich zu verliern.
Und dass uns jetzt kein Unglück geschieht,
dafür kann ich nicht garantiern.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe mich für dich um.
Sobald deine Laune etwas schlechter ist,
bild ich mir gleich ein, dass du mich nicht mehr willst.
Ich sterbe beim Gedanken daran,
dass ich dich nicht für immer halten kann.
Auf einmal brennt ein Feuer in mir
und der Rest der Welt wird schwarz.
Ich spür wie unsere Zeit verrinnt,
wir nähern uns dem letzten Akt.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe mich für dich um.
Ich bin kurz davor durchzudrehn,
aus Angst, dich zu verliern.
Und dass uns jetzt kein Unglück geschieht,
dafür kann ich nicht garantiern.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist
und bringe mich für dich um.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe uns beide um.
Es gibt kein besseres ....
von den Punks aus Düsseldorf :
Alles aus Liebe
Ich würde dir gern sagen,
wie sehr ich dich mag,
warum ich nur noch an dich denken kann.
Ich fühl mich wie verhext und in Gefangenschaft
und du allein trägst Schuld daran.
Worte sind dafür zu schwach,
ich befürchte, du glaubst mir nicht.
Mir kommt es vor, als ob mich jemand warnt,
dieses Märchen wird nicht gut ausgehen.
Es ist die Eifersucht, die mich auffrisst,
immer dann, wenn du nicht in meiner Nähe bist.
Von Dr. Jekyll werde ich zu Mr. Hyde,
ich kann nichts dagegen tun,
plötzlich ist es so weit.
Ich bin kurz davor durchzudrehn,
aus Angst, dich zu verliern.
Und dass uns jetzt kein Unglück geschieht,
dafür kann ich nicht garantiern.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe mich für dich um.
Sobald deine Laune etwas schlechter ist,
bild ich mir gleich ein, dass du mich nicht mehr willst.
Ich sterbe beim Gedanken daran,
dass ich dich nicht für immer halten kann.
Auf einmal brennt ein Feuer in mir
und der Rest der Welt wird schwarz.
Ich spür wie unsere Zeit verrinnt,
wir nähern uns dem letzten Akt.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe mich für dich um.
Ich bin kurz davor durchzudrehn,
aus Angst, dich zu verliern.
Und dass uns jetzt kein Unglück geschieht,
dafür kann ich nicht garantiern.
Und alles nur, weil ich dich liebe,
und ich nicht weiß, wie ich's beweisen soll.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist
und bringe mich für dich um.
Komm, ich zeig dir, wie groß meine Liebe ist,
und bringe uns beide um.
Es gibt kein besseres ....
Opeth - In my time of need
I try to forget you as you forgot me
This time there is nothing left for you to take, this
is goodbye
Summer is miles and miles away
And no one would ask me to stay
And I should contemplate this change
To ease the pain
And I should step out of the rain
turn away
Close to ending it all, I am drifting through the
stages
Of the rapture born within this loss
Thoughts of death inside, tear me apart from the core
of my soul
At times the dark's fading slowly
But it never sustains
Would someone watch over me
In my time of need
I try to forget you as you forgot me
This time there is nothing left for you to take, this
is goodbye
Summer is miles and miles away
And no one would ask me to stay
And I should contemplate this change
To ease the pain
And I should step out of the rain
turn away
Close to ending it all, I am drifting through the
stages
Of the rapture born within this loss
Thoughts of death inside, tear me apart from the core
of my soul
At times the dark's fading slowly
But it never sustains
Would someone watch over me
In my time of need
Denn D. .......... ich liebe dich!!!!!!!!! tabi tulo <3
---------------------------->>>>>> Mit dir
~ Freundeskreis ~
Mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du bist was ich will
spürst Du was ich fühl denn was ich fühl ist real
es ist mehr als nur ein Spiel ich leb Deinen stil
Dein Sexappeal komm relax mit Mir
ich will nichts tun was Du später bereun wirst
doch heut Nacht brauch ich bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
bitte schau Mich nicht so an Deine Blicke sind gefährlich
Oh ehrlich ich begehr Dich
Mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du verwirrst Mich
bist zuviel für Mich spür wie Du mein Willen brichst
ist es mehr als nur ein Spiel leg die Karten auf den Tisch
meinst Du ich bleib kühl wenn Du bei mir bist
ich will nichts tun was ich später bereun werd
doch heut Nacht brauch ich bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
Deine Küsse machen süchtig nimm Rücksicht
ich weiß Du bist berüchtig
Komm her Komm her
Komm näher Komm näher
Baby Baby Du bist so smooth wie Kamasutra
...pscht... sonst hört uns Deine Mutter
denk nicht ich sei unverwundbar
Baby yeah meinst Du nicht das Wir zu weit gehn
wird es mehr als nur ein One Night stand
oder willst Du mich nur haben um Deinen Homes davon zu erzählen
Mit Dir bleibt die Welt stehn
denk nicht das Wir uns nicht wiedersehn wenn sie sich morgen weiterdreht
ich weiß es ist schon spät soll ich lieber gehn
oder bei Dir bleiben Du bist mehr als nur ein Zeitvertreib
ist es Einsamkeit die aus Deinen Augen spricht
lass die Zweifel sein und genieß den Augenblick
auch ich brauch Dich
es ist unglaublich wie sehr Du mir vertraut bist
mit Dir bleibt die Welt stehn
werden Wir uns wiedersehn wenn sie sich morgen weiterdrehtich weiß es ist spät weiß nicht was ich mach
denn ich will deine Leidenschaft und nicht nur für eine Nacht
ist es Liebe die aus Deinen Augen spricht
zumindest spür ich sie im Augenblick
auch ich brauch Dich
es ist erstaunlich wie sehr Du mir vertraut bist
Komm her Komm her
Komm näher Komm näher
Baby Baby seitdem ich Dich gesehn hab
hab ich gespürt dass es passieren wird
was Wir tun kann nicht falsch sein
es ist mehr als Du vielleicht meinst
Baby suchst du Abenteuer
Uuuh spiel nicht mit dem Feuer
denn ich will mich nicht verbrennen
keine Ahnung was Du Liebe nennst
mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du bist was ich will
spürst Du was ich fühl denn was ich fühl ist real
es ist mehr als nur ein Spiel
ich leb Deinen Stil
Dein Sexappeal komm relax mit mir
ich will nichts tun was ich später mal bereun werd
doch heut nacht brauch ich ein bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
Deine Küsse machen süchtig nimm Rücksicht
ich weiß Du bist berüchtigt
Baby Baby Du siehst schön aus im Schlaf
ich komm wieder wenn ich darf
will Dich nicht wecken schreib Dir'n Zettel bevor ich weggeh' Babe
Baby küss mich wach (küss mich wach)
ich begrüß den Tag
schenk' Dir ein Lächeln will Dich checken bevor Du weggehst Babe
Komm her Komm her ...
Komm näher Komm näher ...
---------------------------->>>>>> Mit dir
~ Freundeskreis ~
Mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du bist was ich will
spürst Du was ich fühl denn was ich fühl ist real
es ist mehr als nur ein Spiel ich leb Deinen stil
Dein Sexappeal komm relax mit Mir
ich will nichts tun was Du später bereun wirst
doch heut Nacht brauch ich bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
bitte schau Mich nicht so an Deine Blicke sind gefährlich
Oh ehrlich ich begehr Dich
Mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du verwirrst Mich
bist zuviel für Mich spür wie Du mein Willen brichst
ist es mehr als nur ein Spiel leg die Karten auf den Tisch
meinst Du ich bleib kühl wenn Du bei mir bist
ich will nichts tun was ich später bereun werd
doch heut Nacht brauch ich bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
Deine Küsse machen süchtig nimm Rücksicht
ich weiß Du bist berüchtig
Komm her Komm her
Komm näher Komm näher
Baby Baby Du bist so smooth wie Kamasutra
...pscht... sonst hört uns Deine Mutter
denk nicht ich sei unverwundbar
Baby yeah meinst Du nicht das Wir zu weit gehn
wird es mehr als nur ein One Night stand
oder willst Du mich nur haben um Deinen Homes davon zu erzählen
Mit Dir bleibt die Welt stehn
denk nicht das Wir uns nicht wiedersehn wenn sie sich morgen weiterdreht
ich weiß es ist schon spät soll ich lieber gehn
oder bei Dir bleiben Du bist mehr als nur ein Zeitvertreib
ist es Einsamkeit die aus Deinen Augen spricht
lass die Zweifel sein und genieß den Augenblick
auch ich brauch Dich
es ist unglaublich wie sehr Du mir vertraut bist
mit Dir bleibt die Welt stehn
werden Wir uns wiedersehn wenn sie sich morgen weiterdrehtich weiß es ist spät weiß nicht was ich mach
denn ich will deine Leidenschaft und nicht nur für eine Nacht
ist es Liebe die aus Deinen Augen spricht
zumindest spür ich sie im Augenblick
auch ich brauch Dich
es ist erstaunlich wie sehr Du mir vertraut bist
Komm her Komm her
Komm näher Komm näher
Baby Baby seitdem ich Dich gesehn hab
hab ich gespürt dass es passieren wird
was Wir tun kann nicht falsch sein
es ist mehr als Du vielleicht meinst
Baby suchst du Abenteuer
Uuuh spiel nicht mit dem Feuer
denn ich will mich nicht verbrennen
keine Ahnung was Du Liebe nennst
mit Dir steht die Zeit still Du bist was ich will
spürst Du was ich fühl denn was ich fühl ist real
es ist mehr als nur ein Spiel
ich leb Deinen Stil
Dein Sexappeal komm relax mit mir
ich will nichts tun was ich später mal bereun werd
doch heut nacht brauch ich ein bisschen mehr als Freundschaft
Deine Küsse machen süchtig nimm Rücksicht
ich weiß Du bist berüchtigt
Baby Baby Du siehst schön aus im Schlaf
ich komm wieder wenn ich darf
will Dich nicht wecken schreib Dir'n Zettel bevor ich weggeh' Babe
Baby küss mich wach (küss mich wach)
ich begrüß den Tag
schenk' Dir ein Lächeln will Dich checken bevor Du weggehst Babe
Komm her Komm her ...
Komm näher Komm näher ...
Crying Soul
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
I don’t know where I’m going
But, I sure know where I’ve been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again
Here I go again
Tho’ I keep searching for an answer,
I never seem to find what I’m looking for
Oh lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
I’m just another heart in need of rescue,
Waiting on love’s sweet charity
An’ I’m gonna hold on
For the rest of my days,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go...
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time...
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go,
Here I go again...
Staind - Its Been Awhile
It's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
Since I first saw you
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
Since I could call you
But everything I can't
remember as fucked up as it
all may seem the consequences
that I've rendered I've stretched
myself beyond my means
It's been awhile
Since I could say that I wasn't addicted
Since I could say I love myself as well
Since I've gone and fucked things
up just like I always do
But all that shit seems to
disappear when I'm with you
But everything I can't remember
as fucked up as it may seem
The consequences that I've rendered,
I've gone and fucked things up again.
Why must I feel this way
Just make this go away,
Just one more peaceful day
It's been awhile
Since I could look at myself straight
Since I said I'm sorry
Since I've seen the way
the candle lights your face
But I can still remember
just the way you taste
But everything I can't remember as
fucked up as it all may seem to be
I know it's me I cannot blame this on my
father he did the best he could for me
It's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
and it's been awhile since I said
I'm sorry
Linkin Park - Faint
A little bit of loneliness,
A little bit of disregard,
Handful of complaints,
But I can't help the fact,
That everyone can see these scars,
I am,
What I want you to want,
What I want you to feel,
But it's like,
No matter what I do,
I can't convince you,
To just believe this is real,
So I,
Let go,
Watching you,
Turn your back like you always do,
Face away and pretend that I'm not,
But I'll be here,
'Cause you're all that I got,
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
I am,
A little bit insecure,
A little unconfident,
'Cause you don't understand,
I do what I can,
But sometimes I don't make sense,
I am,
What you never wanna say,
But I've never had a doubt,
It's like no matter what I do,
I can't convince you,
For once just to hear me out
So I,
Let go,
Watching you,
Turn your back like you always do,
Face away and pretend that I'm not,
But I'll be here,
'Cause you're all that I got,
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!
No!!!!!
Hear me out now!!!!
You're gonna listen to me,
Like it or not ,
Right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Hear me out now!!!!!
You're gonna listen to me,
Like it or not,
Right now!!!!!!!!!!
I can't feel the way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
I can't feel!!!!!!!!!
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Limp Bizkit - Just drop dead
Okay, where the hell you been
Said that you been hangin' with your cute girlfriends
Then I get a call, kinda woke me up
Said they saw you chillin' with this young little fuck
I was kinda dazed, and maybe confused
Never would expected this terrible news
Not only were you kissin' this fool you've been dissin'
You was playin' me out, now you better listen
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Just drop dead
Rewind, back to the start
When we got together, I gave you my heart
You made a few mistakes, but that's how it goes
And every time I broke up, you gave my ass a rose
Saying that you're sorry and I'm the only one
Believe you like a chump, while you were having fun
I was feeling lonely, while you were with your homey
Ain't that a bitch, now your boy can blow me
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
There's love, there's lust
Then blood, and guts
Your touch, my crutch
I trust you way too much
There's love, there's lust
Then blood, and guts
Your touch, my crutch
I trust you way too much!
You got a lot of fuckin' nerve
You think this is a fuckin' tennis match (bitch!), time for me to serv
Im John McEnroe, ready for me hoe
It's fifteen love, where the fuck you gonna go (huh)
Where the fuck you gonna go (huh)
Where the fuck you gonna go
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch!), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Just drop dead
I don’t know where I’m going
But, I sure know where I’ve been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again
Here I go again
Tho’ I keep searching for an answer,
I never seem to find what I’m looking for
Oh lord, I pray
You give me strength to carry on,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
I’m just another heart in need of rescue,
Waiting on love’s sweet charity
An’ I’m gonna hold on
For the rest of my days,
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo* I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go...
An’ I’ve made up my mind,
I ain’t wasting no more time
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
’cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
An’ here I go again on my own
Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known,
Like a hobo I was born to walk alone
An’ I’ve made up my mind
I ain’t wasting no more time...
But, here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go again,
Here I go,
Here I go again...
Staind - Its Been Awhile
It's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
Since I first saw you
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
Since I could call you
But everything I can't
remember as fucked up as it
all may seem the consequences
that I've rendered I've stretched
myself beyond my means
It's been awhile
Since I could say that I wasn't addicted
Since I could say I love myself as well
Since I've gone and fucked things
up just like I always do
But all that shit seems to
disappear when I'm with you
But everything I can't remember
as fucked up as it may seem
The consequences that I've rendered,
I've gone and fucked things up again.
Why must I feel this way
Just make this go away,
Just one more peaceful day
It's been awhile
Since I could look at myself straight
Since I said I'm sorry
Since I've seen the way
the candle lights your face
But I can still remember
just the way you taste
But everything I can't remember as
fucked up as it all may seem to be
I know it's me I cannot blame this on my
father he did the best he could for me
It's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
and it's been awhile since I said
I'm sorry
Linkin Park - Faint
A little bit of loneliness,
A little bit of disregard,
Handful of complaints,
But I can't help the fact,
That everyone can see these scars,
I am,
What I want you to want,
What I want you to feel,
But it's like,
No matter what I do,
I can't convince you,
To just believe this is real,
So I,
Let go,
Watching you,
Turn your back like you always do,
Face away and pretend that I'm not,
But I'll be here,
'Cause you're all that I got,
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
I am,
A little bit insecure,
A little unconfident,
'Cause you don't understand,
I do what I can,
But sometimes I don't make sense,
I am,
What you never wanna say,
But I've never had a doubt,
It's like no matter what I do,
I can't convince you,
For once just to hear me out
So I,
Let go,
Watching you,
Turn your back like you always do,
Face away and pretend that I'm not,
But I'll be here,
'Cause you're all that I got,
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!
No!!!!!
Hear me out now!!!!
You're gonna listen to me,
Like it or not ,
Right now!!!!!!!!!!!
Hear me out now!!!!!
You're gonna listen to me,
Like it or not,
Right now!!!!!!!!!!
I can't feel the way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't feel,
The way I did before,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change,
This damage anymore,
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored,
I can't feel!!!!!!!!!
I won't be ignored,
Time won't change!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't turn your back on me,
I won't be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Limp Bizkit - Just drop dead
Okay, where the hell you been
Said that you been hangin' with your cute girlfriends
Then I get a call, kinda woke me up
Said they saw you chillin' with this young little fuck
I was kinda dazed, and maybe confused
Never would expected this terrible news
Not only were you kissin' this fool you've been dissin'
You was playin' me out, now you better listen
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Just drop dead
Rewind, back to the start
When we got together, I gave you my heart
You made a few mistakes, but that's how it goes
And every time I broke up, you gave my ass a rose
Saying that you're sorry and I'm the only one
Believe you like a chump, while you were having fun
I was feeling lonely, while you were with your homey
Ain't that a bitch, now your boy can blow me
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
There's love, there's lust
Then blood, and guts
Your touch, my crutch
I trust you way too much
There's love, there's lust
Then blood, and guts
Your touch, my crutch
I trust you way too much!
You got a lot of fuckin' nerve
You think this is a fuckin' tennis match (bitch!), time for me to serv
Im John McEnroe, ready for me hoe
It's fifteen love, where the fuck you gonna go (huh)
Where the fuck you gonna go (huh)
Where the fuck you gonna go
What the fuck is goin' on
Who the fuck do you think you are (bitch!), cause for alarm
Put up with your shit, beggin' me to stay
Even though you ran your fuckin' mouth every day
I ain't some punk ass, dealin' with your drunk ass
Yeah, you might be fine, but you crossed the fuckin' line
Now there's no returnin', this lesson that you're learnin'
Pullin' down them panties will leave your ass burnin'
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Cause I deserve more, I deserve more
You act like a whore
So just drop dead
Just drop dead
Genre: Trance
Dj Tiesto feat. BT - Love comes again
You have become
What you have always been
Life figuring out
Rephrase your vision
No words I can speak
A path should been chosen
All trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
Deep within me
Turn all the secret stones
Voice of fields
Breathing when love holds
Still no word we can speak
A path should been chosen
But all trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
Wolfsheim - Wundervoll (Blank & Jones Remix)
Lichtermeer... Farbenrausch...
Spiegelglanz... Schall und Rauch...
Gedanken die vorüberziehen...
Vision aus Schweiß und Endorphin...
Allein mit mir im Rythmusraum
Vergeht die Zeit ganz wie im Traum.
Hier geht die Sonne immer auf
Und ich tanz' einfach weiter.
...wunderbar... wundervoll...
...superschön... supertoll...
...wunderbar... wundervoll...
Abgetanzt... durchgemacht...
Ist das nicht schon die dritte Nacht,
Die ich mich um mich selber dreh',
Nur um mich selbst nicht mehr zu seh'n?
Im Grunde kann ich gar nicht mehr,
Fühl mich einsam, fühl' mich leer...
Dann geht die Sonne wieder auf,
Und ich tanz' einfach weiter
Chicane - Autumn Tactics
Deep river runs its course
To a warm horizon
Shadows of falling leaves
October moon and rusty skies
Ever changing feelings
The seeds of autumn in my mind
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like it's just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
Hiding summer's age no more
No more leaves in summer sky
Turning dark on empty car lots
When summer was my only friend
So you're back this way again
Winter's one breath away
So you're back this way again
Winter's one breath away
It's turning cold...
Like the hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like its just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like it's just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like its just begun.
Dj Tiesto feat. BT - Love comes again
You have become
What you have always been
Life figuring out
Rephrase your vision
No words I can speak
A path should been chosen
All trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
Deep within me
Turn all the secret stones
Voice of fields
Breathing when love holds
Still no word we can speak
A path should been chosen
But all trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
Wolfsheim - Wundervoll (Blank & Jones Remix)
Lichtermeer... Farbenrausch...
Spiegelglanz... Schall und Rauch...
Gedanken die vorüberziehen...
Vision aus Schweiß und Endorphin...
Allein mit mir im Rythmusraum
Vergeht die Zeit ganz wie im Traum.
Hier geht die Sonne immer auf
Und ich tanz' einfach weiter.
...wunderbar... wundervoll...
...superschön... supertoll...
...wunderbar... wundervoll...
Abgetanzt... durchgemacht...
Ist das nicht schon die dritte Nacht,
Die ich mich um mich selber dreh',
Nur um mich selbst nicht mehr zu seh'n?
Im Grunde kann ich gar nicht mehr,
Fühl mich einsam, fühl' mich leer...
Dann geht die Sonne wieder auf,
Und ich tanz' einfach weiter
Chicane - Autumn Tactics
Deep river runs its course
To a warm horizon
Shadows of falling leaves
October moon and rusty skies
Ever changing feelings
The seeds of autumn in my mind
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like it's just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
Hiding summer's age no more
No more leaves in summer sky
Turning dark on empty car lots
When summer was my only friend
So you're back this way again
Winter's one breath away
So you're back this way again
Winter's one breath away
It's turning cold...
Like the hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like its just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like it's just begun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Waiting for summer sun
The hiding sun, like the hiding sun
Feels like its just begun.
Hier is mein Absolutes Idol!!! Wie mamn bemerken wird wenn man sich ein paar meiner Gedischte anschaut!
Wenn man den Text Übersetzt (die Arbeit sollte man sich machen!) ist er sehr schockierend! Und sagt aus was Liebe alles aus einem machen kann! Sehr grass dargestellt, (Wie der GodFather of Rap halt so is!), aber war!
Für alle die des Englischen nicht so mächtig sind: Sprechen tut er übrigens mit seiner Tochter, nicht mit seiner Frau! (nur über sie! :evil: )
Für jemanden den es Int. kann ich auch die Übersetzung noch dran hängen!?!
EMINEM
----------
Just the two of us..
Baby your da-da loves you (hey)
And I'ma always be here for you (hey) no matter what happens
You're all I got in this world
I would never give you up for nothin
Nobody in this world is ever gonna keep you from me
I love you
C'mon Hai-Hai, we goin to the beach
Grab a couple of toys and let da-da strap you in the car seat
Oh where's mama? She's takin a little nap in the trunk
Oh that smell (whew!) da-da musta runned over a skunk
Now I know what you're thinkin - it's kind of late to go swimmin
But you know your mama, she's one of those type of women
that do crazy things, and if she don't get her way, she'll throw a fit
Don't play with da-da's toy knife, honey, let go of it (no!)
And don't look so upset, why you actin bashful?
Don't you wanna help da-da build a sand castle? (yeah!)
And mama said she wants to show how far she can float
And don't worry about that little boo-boo on her throat
It's just a little scratch - it don't hurt, her was eatin
dinner while you were sweepin and spilled ketchup on her shirt
Mama's messy isn't she? We'll let her wash off in the water
and me and you can pway by ourselves, can't we?
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
See honey.. there's a place called heaven and a place called hell
A place called prison and a place called jail
And da-da's probably on his way to all of em except one
Cause mama's got a new husband and a stepson
And you don't want a brother do ya? (Nah)
Maybe when you're old enough to understand a little better
I'll explain it to ya
But for now we'll just say mama was real real bad
She was bein mean to dad and made him real real mad
But I still feel sad that I put her on time-out
Sit back in your chair honey, quit tryin to climb out (WAHH!)
I told you it's okay HaiHai, wanna ba-ba?
Take a night-night? Nan-a-boo, goo-goo ga-ga?
Her make goo-goo ca-ca? Da-da change your dia-dee
Clean the baby up so her can take a nighty-nighty
Your dad'll wake her up as soon as we get to the water
Ninety-seven Bonnie and Clyde, me and my daughter
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Wake up sweepy head we're here, before we pway
we're gonna take mama for a wittle walk along the pier
Baby, don't cry honey, don't get the wrong idea
Mama's too sweepy to hear you screamin in her ear (ma-maa!)
That's why you can't get her to wake, but don't worry
Da-da made a nice bed for mommy at the bottom of the lake
Here, you wanna help da-da tie a rope around this rock? (yeah!)
We'll tie it to her footsie then we'll roll her off the dock
Ready now, here we go, on the count of free..
One.. two.. free.. WHEEEEEE! (whoooooshhhhh)
There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta
No more fightin wit dad, no more restraining order
No more step-da-da, no more new brother
Blow her kisses bye-bye, tell mama you love her (mommy!)
Now we'll go play in the sand, build a castle and junk
But first, just help dad with two more things out the trunk
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
[Eminem]
Just me and you baby
is all we need in this world
Just me and you
Your da-da will always be there for you
Your da-da's always gonna love you
Remember that
If you ever need me I will always be here for you
If you ever need anything, just ASK
Da-da will be right there
Your da-da loves you
I love you baby
Wenn man den Text Übersetzt (die Arbeit sollte man sich machen!) ist er sehr schockierend! Und sagt aus was Liebe alles aus einem machen kann! Sehr grass dargestellt, (Wie der GodFather of Rap halt so is!), aber war!
Für alle die des Englischen nicht so mächtig sind: Sprechen tut er übrigens mit seiner Tochter, nicht mit seiner Frau! (nur über sie! :evil: )
Für jemanden den es Int. kann ich auch die Übersetzung noch dran hängen!?!
EMINEM
----------
Just the two of us..
Baby your da-da loves you (hey)
And I'ma always be here for you (hey) no matter what happens
You're all I got in this world
I would never give you up for nothin
Nobody in this world is ever gonna keep you from me
I love you
C'mon Hai-Hai, we goin to the beach
Grab a couple of toys and let da-da strap you in the car seat
Oh where's mama? She's takin a little nap in the trunk
Oh that smell (whew!) da-da musta runned over a skunk
Now I know what you're thinkin - it's kind of late to go swimmin
But you know your mama, she's one of those type of women
that do crazy things, and if she don't get her way, she'll throw a fit
Don't play with da-da's toy knife, honey, let go of it (no!)
And don't look so upset, why you actin bashful?
Don't you wanna help da-da build a sand castle? (yeah!)
And mama said she wants to show how far she can float
And don't worry about that little boo-boo on her throat
It's just a little scratch - it don't hurt, her was eatin
dinner while you were sweepin and spilled ketchup on her shirt
Mama's messy isn't she? We'll let her wash off in the water
and me and you can pway by ourselves, can't we?
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
See honey.. there's a place called heaven and a place called hell
A place called prison and a place called jail
And da-da's probably on his way to all of em except one
Cause mama's got a new husband and a stepson
And you don't want a brother do ya? (Nah)
Maybe when you're old enough to understand a little better
I'll explain it to ya
But for now we'll just say mama was real real bad
She was bein mean to dad and made him real real mad
But I still feel sad that I put her on time-out
Sit back in your chair honey, quit tryin to climb out (WAHH!)
I told you it's okay HaiHai, wanna ba-ba?
Take a night-night? Nan-a-boo, goo-goo ga-ga?
Her make goo-goo ca-ca? Da-da change your dia-dee
Clean the baby up so her can take a nighty-nighty
Your dad'll wake her up as soon as we get to the water
Ninety-seven Bonnie and Clyde, me and my daughter
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Wake up sweepy head we're here, before we pway
we're gonna take mama for a wittle walk along the pier
Baby, don't cry honey, don't get the wrong idea
Mama's too sweepy to hear you screamin in her ear (ma-maa!)
That's why you can't get her to wake, but don't worry
Da-da made a nice bed for mommy at the bottom of the lake
Here, you wanna help da-da tie a rope around this rock? (yeah!)
We'll tie it to her footsie then we'll roll her off the dock
Ready now, here we go, on the count of free..
One.. two.. free.. WHEEEEEE! (whoooooshhhhh)
There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta
No more fightin wit dad, no more restraining order
No more step-da-da, no more new brother
Blow her kisses bye-bye, tell mama you love her (mommy!)
Now we'll go play in the sand, build a castle and junk
But first, just help dad with two more things out the trunk
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
And when we ride!
Just the two of us..
Just you and I!
Just the two of us..
[Eminem]
Just me and you baby
is all we need in this world
Just me and you
Your da-da will always be there for you
Your da-da's always gonna love you
Remember that
If you ever need me I will always be here for you
If you ever need anything, just ASK
Da-da will be right there
Your da-da loves you
I love you baby
Illuminate - Geheimes Leben
Abgeschirmt von allen Augen
brennt ein Licht
In tiefster Dunkelheit
Jedoch kein Lächeln und kein Wort von Dir
Dringt je hinab zu mir.
Verdammt, siehst Du denn nicht
Das hier drinnen jemand lebt;
Eine Kreatur, die atmet
Und sich nach Liebe sehnt?
Oh verdammt, merkst Du denn nicht
Daß tief drinnen etwas existiert;
Ein Mensch, der leise leidet
Ein geheimes Leben führt?
Illuminate - Abgeschminkt
Schau mir ins Gesicht und Du wirst sehn:
Lachen kann ich nur noch über mich
Siehst Du nicht wie glücklich ich nun bin
mit meinem Leben ohne Dich
Schau mir ins Gesicht und Du wirst sehn
wie fremd Du mir geworden bist
Ich hoffe nur Du kannst verstehn:
geliebt hab ich Dich wirklich nie
Doch schau in meine Augen nicht
Du würdest nur die Tränen sehn
Du weißt das alles Lüge ist
In Wahrheit wein ich nur um Dich
Doch schau in meine Augen nicht
Du würdest nur die Tränen sehn
Ich bleibe stehn und sage Dir
daß ich Dich liebe, Dich allein
L'ame Immortelle - Bitterkeit
Tief in einer Welt wo Gefühle nichtig sind
bin ich eingesperrt vor Haß schon völlig blind.
Die Tränen sind die einzgen Zeugen daß ich selbst noch existier
Nahe dem letzten Schritt, doch etwas hält mich hier.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Ich sehe mich im Spiegel doch erkenne ich mich nicht
So entstellt vom Treiben hier eine Fratze mein Gesicht.
Das Leben in der andren Welt ist mir schon völlig fremd
Wie der Mond am Abendhimmel, ich kann es mir nicht erklärn.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Du bist der einzge Grund der mir hilft hier zu bestehn
Wärst du nicht hier tief bei mir würd den letzten Schritt ich gehn.
Die liebe zu dir hält mich und gibt mir neue Kraft
Um hier zu überleben, bald ist es geschafft.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
ja ich höre net nur bum bum :) )
Abgeschirmt von allen Augen
brennt ein Licht
In tiefster Dunkelheit
Jedoch kein Lächeln und kein Wort von Dir
Dringt je hinab zu mir.
Verdammt, siehst Du denn nicht
Das hier drinnen jemand lebt;
Eine Kreatur, die atmet
Und sich nach Liebe sehnt?
Oh verdammt, merkst Du denn nicht
Daß tief drinnen etwas existiert;
Ein Mensch, der leise leidet
Ein geheimes Leben führt?
Illuminate - Abgeschminkt
Schau mir ins Gesicht und Du wirst sehn:
Lachen kann ich nur noch über mich
Siehst Du nicht wie glücklich ich nun bin
mit meinem Leben ohne Dich
Schau mir ins Gesicht und Du wirst sehn
wie fremd Du mir geworden bist
Ich hoffe nur Du kannst verstehn:
geliebt hab ich Dich wirklich nie
Doch schau in meine Augen nicht
Du würdest nur die Tränen sehn
Du weißt das alles Lüge ist
In Wahrheit wein ich nur um Dich
Doch schau in meine Augen nicht
Du würdest nur die Tränen sehn
Ich bleibe stehn und sage Dir
daß ich Dich liebe, Dich allein
L'ame Immortelle - Bitterkeit
Tief in einer Welt wo Gefühle nichtig sind
bin ich eingesperrt vor Haß schon völlig blind.
Die Tränen sind die einzgen Zeugen daß ich selbst noch existier
Nahe dem letzten Schritt, doch etwas hält mich hier.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Ich sehe mich im Spiegel doch erkenne ich mich nicht
So entstellt vom Treiben hier eine Fratze mein Gesicht.
Das Leben in der andren Welt ist mir schon völlig fremd
Wie der Mond am Abendhimmel, ich kann es mir nicht erklärn.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Du bist der einzge Grund der mir hilft hier zu bestehn
Wärst du nicht hier tief bei mir würd den letzten Schritt ich gehn.
Die liebe zu dir hält mich und gibt mir neue Kraft
Um hier zu überleben, bald ist es geschafft.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
Denn überall ist Bitterkeit Verzweiflung und der Tod
Blut und totes Fleisch werden unser täglich Brot.
ja ich höre net nur bum bum :) )
Want you so badly
sunshine after rainfall
that's what you are to me
you're pretty much of everything
i ever thought i could need
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
green tree in the desert
an island in the sea
yeah you're like a medicine
for my itchy disease
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
you're a door to the dining room
and i'm weaker than you
smoking pot in the evening sun
making everything groove
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
Interpret: Dada [ante Portas] (www.dada-ante-portas.com)
Titel: Want You So Badly
Album: Bound For Nowhere
sunshine after rainfall
that's what you are to me
you're pretty much of everything
i ever thought i could need
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
green tree in the desert
an island in the sea
yeah you're like a medicine
for my itchy disease
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
you're a door to the dining room
and i'm weaker than you
smoking pot in the evening sun
making everything groove
want you so badly
maybe i want you right now
Interpret: Dada [ante Portas] (www.dada-ante-portas.com)
Titel: Want You So Badly
Album: Bound For Nowhere
Genre: Trance
Above & Beyond - No One on Earth
Down through the dark trees
You came to save me
You're so ugly and you're so beautiful
You're like no one on Earth could be
Take me home
Let me be the one
All of my life I've been waiting
For you
I wanna be the one that you take home
Let me be the one
'Cause I'm so lonely
Take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
Take me home
In time you'll love me like one of your own
So come on...
Take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
Take me home
In time you'll love me like one of your own
So come on...
Take, take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
La la la la....I'm going home
Above & Beyond - No One on Earth
Down through the dark trees
You came to save me
You're so ugly and you're so beautiful
You're like no one on Earth could be
Take me home
Let me be the one
All of my life I've been waiting
For you
I wanna be the one that you take home
Let me be the one
'Cause I'm so lonely
Take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
Take me home
In time you'll love me like one of your own
So come on...
Take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
Take me home
In time you'll love me like one of your own
So come on...
Take, take me home
With you
No one on Earth knows me like you do
La la la la....I'm going home
FÜR IMMER UND DICH
Ich sing für dich Ich schrei für dich
Ich brenne und Ich schnei für dich
Vergesse mich erinner mich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich (wo immer du bist)
Ich lache für dich wein für dich
Ich regne und ich schein für dich
Versetz die ganze Welt für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Chorus :
Für dich und immer für dich
Egal wie du mich nennst
Egal wo du heut pennst
Ich hab so oft für dich gelogen
Und bieg den regenbogen
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Ich rede für dich schweig für dich
Ich gehe und ich bleib für dich
Ich streich den Himmel blau für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Chorus :
Für dich und immer für dich..........
Ich sehe für dich hör für dich
Ich lüge und ich schwör für dich
Ich hol den blauen Mond für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Ich sing für dich Ich schrei für dich
Ich brenne und Ich schnei für dich
Vergesse mich erinner mich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich (wo immer du bist)
Ich lache für dich wein für dich
Ich regne und ich schein für dich
Versetz die ganze Welt für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Chorus :
Für dich und immer für dich
Egal wie du mich nennst
Egal wo du heut pennst
Ich hab so oft für dich gelogen
Und bieg den regenbogen
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Ich rede für dich schweig für dich
Ich gehe und ich bleib für dich
Ich streich den Himmel blau für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Chorus :
Für dich und immer für dich..........
Ich sehe für dich hör für dich
Ich lüge und ich schwör für dich
Ich hol den blauen Mond für dich
Für dich und immer für dich
Für immer und dich
Seite 6 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema