Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
- O U T S I D E -
Verse 1
It's hard to explain
Inherently it's just always been strange
Neither here or there
Always somewhat out of place everywhere
Ambiguous
Without a sense of belonging to touch
Somewhere halfway
Feeling there's no one completely the same
Chorus 1
Standing alone
Eager to just
Believe it's good enough to be what
You really are
But in your heart
Uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the
Outside
Verse 2Early on, you face
The realization you don't
have a space
Where you fit in
And recognize you
Were born to exist
Chorus 2
Standing alone
Eager to just
Believe it's good enough to be what
You really are
But in your heart
Uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the
Outside
And it's hard
And it's hard
And it's hard
Bridge
Irreversibly
Falling in between
And it's hard
And it's hard
To be understood
As you are
As you are
Oh, and God knows
That you're standing on your own
Blind and unguided
Into a world divided
You're thrown
Where you're never quite the same
Although you try-try and try
To tell yourself
You really are
But in your heart-uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the outside
You'll always be
Somewhere on the outside
- T W I L I G H T -
Vanessa Carlton
I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Never cared never wanted never sought to see what flaunted
So on purpose so in my face couldn't see beyond my own place
And it was so easy not to behold what I could hold
But you taught me I could change whatever came within these shallow days
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen
As the sun shines through it pushes away and pushes ahead
It fills the warmth of blue and leaves a chill instead and
I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real
But as illusion dies I see there is so much to be revealed
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
I was stained, by a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
- W A N T E D -
Vanessa Carlton
I have wandered far and wide
for something real something to die for
but I have found you and you do not see
all that is me all that is true
chorus:
I am more than you will see,
I am more than you will need
I am more than you will see,
more than wanted
as you float the flimsy surface
you should know life lies beneath it
don't pretend you feel what I feel for you
live illusion and I am real
chorus
I know, I know you like the way
you feel when I play
I know, I know you don't really
hear what I say
I know, I know you are waiting
for something to raid
I know, I know you wish you could be
more than you say
I have wandered far and wide
for something real something to die for
but I have found you and you do not see
all that is me all that is true and
chorus
more than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
more than you'll hold, more than wanted
more than you'll grave, more than you'll cherish,
more than you'll have, more than wanted
- C O L O R B L I N D -
Counting Crows
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am taffy stuck and tongue tied
Stutter shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am fine
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am fine
Verse 1
It's hard to explain
Inherently it's just always been strange
Neither here or there
Always somewhat out of place everywhere
Ambiguous
Without a sense of belonging to touch
Somewhere halfway
Feeling there's no one completely the same
Chorus 1
Standing alone
Eager to just
Believe it's good enough to be what
You really are
But in your heart
Uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the
Outside
Verse 2Early on, you face
The realization you don't
have a space
Where you fit in
And recognize you
Were born to exist
Chorus 2
Standing alone
Eager to just
Believe it's good enough to be what
You really are
But in your heart
Uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the
Outside
And it's hard
And it's hard
And it's hard
Bridge
Irreversibly
Falling in between
And it's hard
And it's hard
To be understood
As you are
As you are
Oh, and God knows
That you're standing on your own
Blind and unguided
Into a world divided
You're thrown
Where you're never quite the same
Although you try-try and try
To tell yourself
You really are
But in your heart-uncertainty forever lies
And you'll always be
Somewhere on the outside
You'll always be
Somewhere on the outside
- T W I L I G H T -
Vanessa Carlton
I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Never cared never wanted never sought to see what flaunted
So on purpose so in my face couldn't see beyond my own place
And it was so easy not to behold what I could hold
But you taught me I could change whatever came within these shallow days
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen
As the sun shines through it pushes away and pushes ahead
It fills the warmth of blue and leaves a chill instead and
I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real
But as illusion dies I see there is so much to be revealed
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
I was stained, by a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
- W A N T E D -
Vanessa Carlton
I have wandered far and wide
for something real something to die for
but I have found you and you do not see
all that is me all that is true
chorus:
I am more than you will see,
I am more than you will need
I am more than you will see,
more than wanted
as you float the flimsy surface
you should know life lies beneath it
don't pretend you feel what I feel for you
live illusion and I am real
chorus
I know, I know you like the way
you feel when I play
I know, I know you don't really
hear what I say
I know, I know you are waiting
for something to raid
I know, I know you wish you could be
more than you say
I have wandered far and wide
for something real something to die for
but I have found you and you do not see
all that is me all that is true and
chorus
more than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
more than you'll hold, more than wanted
more than you'll grave, more than you'll cherish,
more than you'll have, more than wanted
- C O L O R B L I N D -
Counting Crows
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am taffy stuck and tongue tied
Stutter shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am fine
I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready, i am ready, i am ready
I am fine
- K I S S I N G Y O U -
Des'ree
Pride can stand a thousand trials,
the strong will never fall
But watching stars without you,
my soul cried.
Heaving heart is full of pain,
oh, oh, the aching.
'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.
I'm kissing you, oh.
Touch me deep, pure and true,
gift to me forever
'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.
I'm kissing you, oh.
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
'Cause I'm kissing you.
I'm kissing you, oh.
- C L O S E M Y E Y E S -
Verse 1
I was wayward child
With the weight of the world
That I held deep inside
Life was a winding road
And I learned many things
Little ones shouldn't know
Chorus 1But I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And though time's rolled by
Still feel like that child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
Verse 2
Funny how one can learn
To grow numb to the madness
And block it away
I left the worst unsaid
Let it all dissipate
And I try to forget
Chorus 2
As I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And the time rolled by
Still feel like a child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
Bridge
Nearing the edge
Oblivious I almost
Fell right over
A part of me
Will never be quite able
To feel stable
That woman-child falling inside
Was on the verge of fading
Thankfully I
Woke up in time
Verse 3
Guardian angel I
Sail away on an ocean
With you by my side
Orange clouds roll by
They burn into your image
And you're still alive
(You're always alive)
Chorus 3
As I close my eyes
Steady my feet on the ground
Raise my head to the sky
And though time rolls by
Still feel like a child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
- L O O K I N G I N -
You look at me and see the girl
Who lives inside the golden world
But don't believe
That's all there is to see
You'll never know the real me
She smiles through a thousand tears
And harbours adolescent fears
She dreams of all
That she can never be
She wades in insecurity
And hides herself inside of me
Don't say she takes it all for granted
I'm well aware of all I have
Don't think that I am disenchanted
Please understand
It seems as though I've always been
Somebody outside looking in
Well, here I am for all of them to bleed
But they can't take my heart from me
And they can't bring me to my knees
They'll never know the real me
- P E T A L S -
I've often wondered if there's ever been a perfect family
I've often longed for undividedness and sought stability
A flower taught me how to pray
But as I grew, that flower changed
She started flailing in the wind
Like golden petals scattering
CHORUS 1
And I miss you dandelion and even love you
And I wish there was a way for me to trust you
But it hurts me every time I try to touch you
But I miss you dandelion and even love you
I gravitated towards a patriarch so young predictably
I was resigned to spend my life with a maze of misery
A boy and a girl befriended me
We're bonded through despondency
I said so long but finally
I fled to save my sanity
CHORUS 2:
And I miss you little sis and little brother
And I hope you realize I'll always love you
And although you're struggling you will recover
And I miss you little sis and little brother
So many I considered closest to me
Turned on a dime and sold me out dutifully
Although that knife was chipping away at me
They turned their eyes away and went home to sleep...
CHORUS 3:
And I missed a lot of life but I'll recover
Though I know you really like to see me suffer
Still I wish that you and I'd forgive each other
'Cause I miss you, Valentine and really loved you
I really loved you
I tried so hard
But you drove away from me
To preserve my sanity
And I found the strenght
To break away
Fly...
Verse 1
I was wayward child
With the weight of the world
That I held deep inside
Life was a winding road
And I learned many things
Little ones shouldn't know
Chorus 1But I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And though time's rolled by
Still feel like that child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
Verse 2
Funny how one can learn
To grow numb to the madness
And block it away
I left the worst unsaid
Let it all dissipate
And I try to forget
Chorus 2
As I closed my eyes
Steadied my feet on the ground
Raised my head to the sky
And the time rolled by
Still feel like a child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
Bridge
Nearing the edge
Oblivious I almost
Fell right over
A part of me
Will never be quite able
To feel stable
That woman-child falling inside
Was on the verge of fading
Thankfully I
Woke up in time
Verse 3
Guardian angel I
Sail away on an ocean
With you by my side
Orange clouds roll by
They burn into your image
And you're still alive
(You're always alive)
Chorus 3
As I close my eyes
Steady my feet on the ground
Raise my head to the sky
And though time rolls by
Still feel like a child
As I look at the moon
Maybe I grew up
A little too soon
- L O O K I N G I N -
You look at me and see the girl
Who lives inside the golden world
But don't believe
That's all there is to see
You'll never know the real me
She smiles through a thousand tears
And harbours adolescent fears
She dreams of all
That she can never be
She wades in insecurity
And hides herself inside of me
Don't say she takes it all for granted
I'm well aware of all I have
Don't think that I am disenchanted
Please understand
It seems as though I've always been
Somebody outside looking in
Well, here I am for all of them to bleed
But they can't take my heart from me
And they can't bring me to my knees
They'll never know the real me
- P E T A L S -
I've often wondered if there's ever been a perfect family
I've often longed for undividedness and sought stability
A flower taught me how to pray
But as I grew, that flower changed
She started flailing in the wind
Like golden petals scattering
CHORUS 1
And I miss you dandelion and even love you
And I wish there was a way for me to trust you
But it hurts me every time I try to touch you
But I miss you dandelion and even love you
I gravitated towards a patriarch so young predictably
I was resigned to spend my life with a maze of misery
A boy and a girl befriended me
We're bonded through despondency
I said so long but finally
I fled to save my sanity
CHORUS 2:
And I miss you little sis and little brother
And I hope you realize I'll always love you
And although you're struggling you will recover
And I miss you little sis and little brother
So many I considered closest to me
Turned on a dime and sold me out dutifully
Although that knife was chipping away at me
They turned their eyes away and went home to sleep...
CHORUS 3:
And I missed a lot of life but I'll recover
Though I know you really like to see me suffer
Still I wish that you and I'd forgive each other
'Cause I miss you, Valentine and really loved you
I really loved you
I tried so hard
But you drove away from me
To preserve my sanity
And I found the strenght
To break away
Fly...
datt is nur ne gaaaaaanz kleene auswahl von meenen lieblingsliedern der onkelz :)
Böhse Onkelz - Einmal
Warum verlaufen Dinge wie sie es tun
Von Anfang an dem Ende zu
Und doch weiter als man ahnt
Weiter als man sehen kann
Essen und an unsre Taten denken
Nur die harten kommen in den Garten
Doch Alles ist im Guss
Nur vergess nicht das ich sterben muss
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain:
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der die Erlösung bringt
Unser Glück ist ohne hin
Immer da wo wir nicht sind
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der mit dem das Schicksal winkt
Und wir erkennen wer wir sind
Der Tag an dem alles neu beginnt
Unser Glück war immer da
Immer da wo wir nicht warn
Holn wirs uns zurück
Mehr davon, Stück für Stück
Geht dein Traum in Flammen auf
such dir einen neuen aus
der Rest verschwindet von allein
dies ist ein Aufruf zum glücklich sein
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain: (2x)
Einmal....
Wenn du fällst, helf ich dir aufzustehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich es sehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich ein stück des weges mit dir gehn
(2x)
Böhse Onkelz - Leere Worte
Ich bin hoch geflogen
Tief gefallen
Ich war ganz oben
Und hab' Gott bei der Arbeit gesehn.
Ich schmorte in der Hölle
Küßte dem Teufel den Arsch
Ich sah in den Himmel
Und in, und in mein eigenes Grab.
Ich trieb' s mit Engeln
Ich feierte Siege
Ich triumphierte und verlor
Ich starb aus Liebe.
Ich habe viel verloren
Doch nie meine Träume
Manche wurden wahr
Die meisten aber blieben Schäume.
(Chor)
(Das sind,) Leere Worte
An einem toten Tag
Mein Hirn liegt im Nebel
Zuviel Koks, zuwenig Schlaf.
Zuviel von allem
Ein kleiner Tod
Ich hab' mich abgeschossen, ausgeknipst
Mich selbst überholt.
Ich wußte alles
Und hab alles vergessen
Ich kam, sah und siegte
Und hab' Scheiße gefressen
Was immer dabei rum kommt
Es kommt nichts dabei raus
Jeden Tag, die gleiche Scheiße
Ich will hier raus! Ich will hier raus!
(Chor /3x)
Böhse Onkelz - Danke
Es ist an der Zeit
Euch folgendes zu sagen
Euch, die ihr uns antreibt
Seit mehr als 20 Jahren
Mit eurer Hilfe
Schrieben wir Geschichte
Die Geschichte der Onkelz
Und ihrer Neffen und Nichten
Chor:
Wir werden niemals, niemals auseinander gehen
Wir werden immer, immer zueinander stehen
Ihr sollt wissen
Daß wir niemals vergessen
Wer unsre Freunde sind
Unsere Welt ist eure
Könnt ihr das verstehen
Unsere Freude ist
Die eure zu sehen
Danke für alles
Für diesen Traum, dieses Privileg
Für die gute Gesellschaft
Auf einem langen Weg
liebe grüße, Aglaja
Böhse Onkelz - Einmal
Warum verlaufen Dinge wie sie es tun
Von Anfang an dem Ende zu
Und doch weiter als man ahnt
Weiter als man sehen kann
Essen und an unsre Taten denken
Nur die harten kommen in den Garten
Doch Alles ist im Guss
Nur vergess nicht das ich sterben muss
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain:
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der die Erlösung bringt
Unser Glück ist ohne hin
Immer da wo wir nicht sind
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der mit dem das Schicksal winkt
Und wir erkennen wer wir sind
Der Tag an dem alles neu beginnt
Unser Glück war immer da
Immer da wo wir nicht warn
Holn wirs uns zurück
Mehr davon, Stück für Stück
Geht dein Traum in Flammen auf
such dir einen neuen aus
der Rest verschwindet von allein
dies ist ein Aufruf zum glücklich sein
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain: (2x)
Einmal....
Wenn du fällst, helf ich dir aufzustehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich es sehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich ein stück des weges mit dir gehn
(2x)
Böhse Onkelz - Leere Worte
Ich bin hoch geflogen
Tief gefallen
Ich war ganz oben
Und hab' Gott bei der Arbeit gesehn.
Ich schmorte in der Hölle
Küßte dem Teufel den Arsch
Ich sah in den Himmel
Und in, und in mein eigenes Grab.
Ich trieb' s mit Engeln
Ich feierte Siege
Ich triumphierte und verlor
Ich starb aus Liebe.
Ich habe viel verloren
Doch nie meine Träume
Manche wurden wahr
Die meisten aber blieben Schäume.
(Chor)
(Das sind,) Leere Worte
An einem toten Tag
Mein Hirn liegt im Nebel
Zuviel Koks, zuwenig Schlaf.
Zuviel von allem
Ein kleiner Tod
Ich hab' mich abgeschossen, ausgeknipst
Mich selbst überholt.
Ich wußte alles
Und hab alles vergessen
Ich kam, sah und siegte
Und hab' Scheiße gefressen
Was immer dabei rum kommt
Es kommt nichts dabei raus
Jeden Tag, die gleiche Scheiße
Ich will hier raus! Ich will hier raus!
(Chor /3x)
Böhse Onkelz - Danke
Es ist an der Zeit
Euch folgendes zu sagen
Euch, die ihr uns antreibt
Seit mehr als 20 Jahren
Mit eurer Hilfe
Schrieben wir Geschichte
Die Geschichte der Onkelz
Und ihrer Neffen und Nichten
Chor:
Wir werden niemals, niemals auseinander gehen
Wir werden immer, immer zueinander stehen
Ihr sollt wissen
Daß wir niemals vergessen
Wer unsre Freunde sind
Unsere Welt ist eure
Könnt ihr das verstehen
Unsere Freude ist
Die eure zu sehen
Danke für alles
Für diesen Traum, dieses Privileg
Für die gute Gesellschaft
Auf einem langen Weg
liebe grüße, Aglaja
Lunik // through your eyes
standing in front of my mirror
and everything seems to be wrong
all I see is a pale, ugly woman
too tired to do anything against it
you turn up and lead me back on my way
because I went astray
you just treat me like a princess
and I start to feel like it
if I could see me through your eyes
if I could touch me with your hands
If I could smell me with your nose
what would I be like?
on these days when everything seems to be wrong
I’d like to know what you think when you look at me
what do you see?
‘cause when I look at you, you seem to be perfect,
I don’t deserve you it’s so hard to believe
that you are really in love with me.
Meine erste Zuflucht....
Portishead // Roads
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Storm.. in the morning light
I feel
No more can I say
Frozen to myself
I got nobody on my side
And surely that ain't right
And surely that ain't right
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
INSTRUMENTAL
How can it feel, this wrong
This moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Meine zweite Zuflucht...
Placebo // without you i'm nothing
Strange infatuation seems to grace the evening tide.
I'll take it by your side.
Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.
I'll take it by your side.
Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.
I'll take it by your side.
Oversaturation curls the skin and tans the hide.
I'll take it by your side.
tick - tock x3
tick - tick - tick - tick - tick - tock
I'm unclean, a libertine
And every time you vent your spleen,
I seem to lose the power of speech,
Your slipping slowly from my reach.
You grow me like an evergreen,
You never see the lonely me at all
I...
Take the plan, spin it sideways.
I...
Fall.
Without you, I'm Nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Take the plan, spin it sideways.
Without you, I'm nothing at all.
Without you ist so ziemlich meine letzte Zuflucht und die brauche ich heute...
Gruss
standing in front of my mirror
and everything seems to be wrong
all I see is a pale, ugly woman
too tired to do anything against it
you turn up and lead me back on my way
because I went astray
you just treat me like a princess
and I start to feel like it
if I could see me through your eyes
if I could touch me with your hands
If I could smell me with your nose
what would I be like?
on these days when everything seems to be wrong
I’d like to know what you think when you look at me
what do you see?
‘cause when I look at you, you seem to be perfect,
I don’t deserve you it’s so hard to believe
that you are really in love with me.
Meine erste Zuflucht....
Portishead // Roads
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Storm.. in the morning light
I feel
No more can I say
Frozen to myself
I got nobody on my side
And surely that ain't right
And surely that ain't right
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
INSTRUMENTAL
How can it feel, this wrong
This moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel, this wrong
Meine zweite Zuflucht...
Placebo // without you i'm nothing
Strange infatuation seems to grace the evening tide.
I'll take it by your side.
Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.
I'll take it by your side.
Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.
I'll take it by your side.
Oversaturation curls the skin and tans the hide.
I'll take it by your side.
tick - tock x3
tick - tick - tick - tick - tick - tock
I'm unclean, a libertine
And every time you vent your spleen,
I seem to lose the power of speech,
Your slipping slowly from my reach.
You grow me like an evergreen,
You never see the lonely me at all
I...
Take the plan, spin it sideways.
I...
Fall.
Without you, I'm Nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Without you, I'm nothing.
Take the plan, spin it sideways.
Without you, I'm nothing at all.
Without you ist so ziemlich meine letzte Zuflucht und die brauche ich heute...
Gruss
Sonata Arctica
Last Drop Falls
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: "hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: "I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe'
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: "I'm not in love with you"
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
Last Drop Falls
When I'm looking in your eyes
Everything seems to fade away
After all these years we had do I know you now
Have I trusted blindly in your love, too many times
You said: "hey, my love, I'm sorry but we can't go on 'cause
I'm in love with someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
I know it's gonna stay
You are so self satisfied
Always ready for a ride
Double crossing, lousy cheat, love you anyway
You have warm and tender devils soul, you are so low
I can hear you say: "I'm sorry, should we still go on,
I'm not in love with that someone else"
Tell me, what do you want me to say
When you treat me this way
Oh I love you, maybe'
And I hope it goes away
Oh, how I want you daily
Tell me now that...
I have found the whore in you
Why can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls
The moment I will step aside, you're ready for another ride
Walking in the cool night air without underwear
You have red light burning in your soul, I've seen the glow
In every dream I have I say: "I'm not in love with you"
But every day I say I do
You have messed with my head so many times
Forced me to love you
Now that...
I have found the whore in you
why Can't I tell you no
Time will show, the last word is for me
If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
I will try until the last drop falls
*hust*
;)
;)
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk away!
I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk away!
Artist: The Verve
Song: BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY
Cos' it's a bittersweet symphony this life...
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next.
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Well, I never pray,
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah.
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind , I feel free now.
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold.
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Well have you ever been down?)
(I can't change, I can't change...)
(Ooooohhhhh...)
Cos' it's a bittersweet symphony this life.
Trying to make ends meet, trying to find some money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
You know I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next.
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
(Been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)(Lalalalalalaaaaaaaa...)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
(Have you ever been down?)
(Have you ever been down?)
(Have you ever been down?)
Song: BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY
Cos' it's a bittersweet symphony this life...
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next.
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Well, I never pray,
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah.
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind , I feel free now.
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold.
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Well have you ever been down?)
(I can't change, I can't change...)
(Ooooohhhhh...)
Cos' it's a bittersweet symphony this life.
Trying to make ends meet, trying to find some money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
You know I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next.
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
I can't change my mold, no,no,no,no,no,no,no
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
(It justs sex and violence melody and silence)
(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)
(Been down)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)(Lalalalalalaaaaaaaa...)
(Ever been down)
(Ever been down)
(Have you ever been down?)
(Have you ever been down?)
(Have you ever been down?)
Crying Soul
Original von Aglajadatt is nur ne gaaaaaanz kleene auswahl von meenen lieblingsliedern der onkelz :)
Böhse Onkelz - Einmal
Warum verlaufen Dinge wie sie es tun
Von Anfang an dem Ende zu
Und doch weiter als man ahnt
Weiter als man sehen kann
Essen und an unsre Taten denken
Nur die harten kommen in den Garten
Doch Alles ist im Guss
Nur vergess nicht das ich sterben muss
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain:
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der die Erlösung bringt
Unser Glück ist ohne hin
Immer da wo wir nicht sind
Einmal,
Einmal kommt der Tag der mit dem das Schicksal winkt
Und wir erkennen wer wir sind
Der Tag an dem alles neu beginnt
Unser Glück war immer da
Immer da wo wir nicht warn
Holn wirs uns zurück
Mehr davon, Stück für Stück
Geht dein Traum in Flammen auf
such dir einen neuen aus
der Rest verschwindet von allein
dies ist ein Aufruf zum glücklich sein
Ich habe alles und doch nichts gesehn
Und ich fange an zu verstehn
Wer ich bin und was ich war
Vielleicht zum aller ersten mal
Refrain: (2x)
Einmal....
Wenn du fällst, helf ich dir aufzustehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich es sehn
Wenn du fällst, werde ich ein stück des weges mit dir gehn
(2x)
Böhse Onkelz - Leere Worte
Ich bin hoch geflogen
Tief gefallen
Ich war ganz oben
Und hab' Gott bei der Arbeit gesehn.
Ich schmorte in der Hölle
Küßte dem Teufel den Arsch
Ich sah in den Himmel
Und in, und in mein eigenes Grab.
Ich trieb' s mit Engeln
Ich feierte Siege
Ich triumphierte und verlor
Ich starb aus Liebe.
Ich habe viel verloren
Doch nie meine Träume
Manche wurden wahr
Die meisten aber blieben Schäume.
(Chor)
(Das sind,) Leere Worte
An einem toten Tag
Mein Hirn liegt im Nebel
Zuviel Koks, zuwenig Schlaf.
Zuviel von allem
Ein kleiner Tod
Ich hab' mich abgeschossen, ausgeknipst
Mich selbst überholt.
Ich wußte alles
Und hab alles vergessen
Ich kam, sah und siegte
Und hab' Scheiße gefressen
Was immer dabei rum kommt
Es kommt nichts dabei raus
Jeden Tag, die gleiche Scheiße
Ich will hier raus! Ich will hier raus!
(Chor /3x)
Böhse Onkelz - Danke
Es ist an der Zeit
Euch folgendes zu sagen
Euch, die ihr uns antreibt
Seit mehr als 20 Jahren
Mit eurer Hilfe
Schrieben wir Geschichte
Die Geschichte der Onkelz
Und ihrer Neffen und Nichten
Chor:
Wir werden niemals, niemals auseinander gehen
Wir werden immer, immer zueinander stehen
Ihr sollt wissen
Daß wir niemals vergessen
Wer unsre Freunde sind
Unsere Welt ist eure
Könnt ihr das verstehen
Unsere Freude ist
Die eure zu sehen
Danke für alles
Für diesen Traum, dieses Privileg
Für die gute Gesellschaft
Auf einem langen Weg
liebe grüße, Aglaja
jeah wer mit gutzen musikgeschmack
hallo....
eigentlich bin ich nicht so ein großer fan von sarah connor... aber folgendes lied.... passt zur zeit sehr gut zu meiner situation... ich findes es klasse....es läuft den ganzen tag bei mir :heulen:
Living To Love You...
All we had was just one summer
two lovers strolin' in the park
But like they say the world keeps turning
as the leaves would fall and we should fall apart
Now I'm waiting for the winter, na na na
To build my castle out of us
And deep inside this massive building
There's a cristal lake of all the tears I've cried
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do,
'cos I'm living to love you
hmmmm I'm living to love you
When you're gone it's not forever
'cos your remainin' in my heart
So tell me why I feel this ache in
Ev'rytime I think of you when we're apart
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do,
I'm living to love you ohhh yes
I admit that from time to time
I'm feelin' insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind
Don't let it show, no
oh no, no, no, no, no hmm
I don't think I'll ever understand
That our love shouldn't ever have a happy end
So I'm really gonna tryin' my best to let you know
To let you know
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do
When I final take care
I know the angels, they will see my smile
And if they wanna know the reason
I will tell them why
Baby for all my life
hoooo yes I'm living to love you
eigentlich bin ich nicht so ein großer fan von sarah connor... aber folgendes lied.... passt zur zeit sehr gut zu meiner situation... ich findes es klasse....es läuft den ganzen tag bei mir :heulen:
Living To Love You...
All we had was just one summer
two lovers strolin' in the park
But like they say the world keeps turning
as the leaves would fall and we should fall apart
Now I'm waiting for the winter, na na na
To build my castle out of us
And deep inside this massive building
There's a cristal lake of all the tears I've cried
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do,
'cos I'm living to love you
hmmmm I'm living to love you
When you're gone it's not forever
'cos your remainin' in my heart
So tell me why I feel this ache in
Ev'rytime I think of you when we're apart
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do,
I'm living to love you ohhh yes
I admit that from time to time
I'm feelin' insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind
Don't let it show, no
oh no, no, no, no, no hmm
I don't think I'll ever understand
That our love shouldn't ever have a happy end
So I'm really gonna tryin' my best to let you know
To let you know
Baby for all my life
- don't you know that it's true? -
I'm living to love you
So baby don't think twice
If you feel what I feel
Trust your heart and do what I do
When I final take care
I know the angels, they will see my smile
And if they wanna know the reason
I will tell them why
Baby for all my life
hoooo yes I'm living to love you
Admired one, indeed the top of admiration
worth what's dearest in the world.
i love you, but im not allowed to tell.
will i ever kill this pain inside my brain, only god knows
worth what's dearest in the world.
i love you, but im not allowed to tell.
will i ever kill this pain inside my brain, only god knows
Böhse Onkelz:
Für immer
Ich sitze hier im Dunkeln
Die Zeit steht still
Ich denke nach
Über Dich und mein Gefühl
Ich hab’ Dich lange nicht geseh’n
Ist es das, warum ich leide
War es für immer
War es besser für uns beide
War’n wir auf der Flucht
Sollte es so sein
War es zu intensiv
Oder war’n wir nicht soweit
War es die Erlösung
Der Weg ins Freie
Der Wind des Schicksals
Oder nur das Nichtverzeihen
Wie konnte ich so blind sein
Wie konnt’ ich glauben, ich konnt’ seh’n
Hat Gott auf mich geschissen
Oder warum ließ ich Dich geh’n
Wieder spüre ich diese Sehnsucht
Du bist schon lange nicht mehr hier
Sag mir, was hast Du getan
Denn Dein Licht brennt immer noch in mir
Für immer
Es war der Himmel und die Hölle
Was wir uns gaben
Wir spielten mit dem Feuer
Umso tiefer sind die Narben
Ein Traum ist kein Versprechen
Doch wir sind ziemlich hoch geflogen
Ging es um die Sterne
Oder haben wir uns belogen
Der Sprung ins Leere
Die Angst vorm Fallen
Das Entfachen des Feuers
Das Sterben der Flammen
Wohin führen unsere Wege
Wo bist Du in diesen Tagen
Ich kann Dich nicht vergessen
Ich rufe Deinen Namen
Auf gute Freunde
Verschüttete Träume
Bilder aus alten Tagen
Vom Wahnsinn den ich lebte
Und was sie mir heute sagen
Ich schlief zu wenig
Und ich trank zuviel
Die Schmerzen im Kopf
War’n ein vertrautes Gefühl
Ich trinke auf
Auf gute Freunde
Verlorene Liebe
Auf alte Götter
Und auf neue Ziele
Auf den ganz normalen Wahnsinn
Auf das was einmal war
Darauf das alles endet
Und auf ein neues Jahr
Blutige Küsse
Bittere Pillen
Vom Schicksal gefickt
Und immer drei Promille
Ich war Teil der Lösung
Und mein größtes Problem
Ich stand vor mir
Und konnte mich nicht seh’n
Das Gras war grüner
Die Linien schneller
Der Reiz war größer
Und die Nächte waren länger
Alles ist Geschichte
Und ich bin froh, daß es so ist
Oder glaubst Du es ist schön
Wenn man Scheiße frißt
Alles nur Splitter
Im Treibsand meiner Seele
Nur wenige Momente in einem Leben
Ich höre himmlisches Gelächter
Wenn ich dran denke, wie ich war
An das Rätsel, daß ich lebte
Und den Gott, den ich nicht sah
Ich sitze hier im Dunkeln
Die Zeit steht still
Ich denke nach
Über Dich und mein Gefühl
Ich hab’ Dich lange nicht geseh’n
Ist es das, warum ich leide
War es für immer
War es besser für uns beide
War’n wir auf der Flucht
Sollte es so sein
War es zu intensiv
Oder war’n wir nicht soweit
War es die Erlösung
Der Weg ins Freie
Der Wind des Schicksals
Oder nur das Nichtverzeihen
Wie konnte ich so blind sein
Wie konnt’ ich glauben, ich konnt’ seh’n
Hat Gott auf mich geschissen
Oder warum ließ ich Dich geh’n
Wieder spüre ich diese Sehnsucht
Du bist schon lange nicht mehr hier
Sag mir, was hast Du getan
Denn Dein Licht brennt immer noch in mir
Für immer
Es war der Himmel und die Hölle
Was wir uns gaben
Wir spielten mit dem Feuer
Umso tiefer sind die Narben
Ein Traum ist kein Versprechen
Doch wir sind ziemlich hoch geflogen
Ging es um die Sterne
Oder haben wir uns belogen
Der Sprung ins Leere
Die Angst vorm Fallen
Das Entfachen des Feuers
Das Sterben der Flammen
Wohin führen unsere Wege
Wo bist Du in diesen Tagen
Ich kann Dich nicht vergessen
Ich rufe Deinen Namen
Auf gute Freunde
Verschüttete Träume
Bilder aus alten Tagen
Vom Wahnsinn den ich lebte
Und was sie mir heute sagen
Ich schlief zu wenig
Und ich trank zuviel
Die Schmerzen im Kopf
War’n ein vertrautes Gefühl
Ich trinke auf
Auf gute Freunde
Verlorene Liebe
Auf alte Götter
Und auf neue Ziele
Auf den ganz normalen Wahnsinn
Auf das was einmal war
Darauf das alles endet
Und auf ein neues Jahr
Blutige Küsse
Bittere Pillen
Vom Schicksal gefickt
Und immer drei Promille
Ich war Teil der Lösung
Und mein größtes Problem
Ich stand vor mir
Und konnte mich nicht seh’n
Das Gras war grüner
Die Linien schneller
Der Reiz war größer
Und die Nächte waren länger
Alles ist Geschichte
Und ich bin froh, daß es so ist
Oder glaubst Du es ist schön
Wenn man Scheiße frißt
Alles nur Splitter
Im Treibsand meiner Seele
Nur wenige Momente in einem Leben
Ich höre himmlisches Gelächter
Wenn ich dran denke, wie ich war
An das Rätsel, daß ich lebte
Und den Gott, den ich nicht sah
Nagelfar - Nur ein See
So, also hierher kommen die Menschen, um zu leben;
Ich würde eher meinen, es stürbe sich hier.
Wenn ihr nur wolltet, endete der Ekel nie
Nur kranke Toren und dumpfe Krüppel
Seit jeher im Zuge des Sterbens,
Dort, wo verwestes Watschelvieh
Seit jeher sich bedeutungslos erbricht.
Nur weniger Augen gebrochene Blicke
Entfesseln mein behutsam vergessenes
Mein schmerzvolles, verhöhnend schüchtern,
Weil nur allzu bekannt, mein sich senkendes Tuch
Das liebevoll, erbittend
Vor dem Makel, dem gemeinen
Zum Bestehen
Mich in die Knie zwingt
Jede kleine Herrlichkeit schmilzt
Unter selbstlos kaltem Sinn
Auch jedes Mein zerfließt
Im grundlos seichten Wasser
Denn wenn die Klage salzig aus dem Erlebten tropft – und das Unverständnis -
Verliert sich mein Bild auf der Oberfläche in auseinander fliehenden Kreisen, die,
Wie jede herzliche Rebellion, in Worten verwässert – und angefeindet -, sich in alle Richtungen Zerlaufen.
Dann beginne ich sorgfältig zu vergessen, daß ich – nur ein See – doch nur Sehender bin
Und fühle mich wie ein Blinder, der verwundert von Farben träumt.
Wie ein Blinder, der verwundert von Farben träumt
Wie ein Lahmer, dessen Geist zur Melodie sich wiegt
Und ein neugieriger, alter Mann, wenn er eine Blüte mit kindlicher Freude bestaunt
Wie ein Blinder, der verwundert sich nach Farben sehnt
Wie ein Stummer, dessen Herz die Wahrheit schreit
Und wie ein neugieriger, alter Mann, während er die Liebenden mit einem Lächeln segnet
Doch dann Verachtung für meine Erhebung,
Und das Leben -
Das Leben schlägt mich ans abendliche Kreuz
So, also hierher kommen die Menschen, um zu leben;
Ich würde eher meinen, es stürbe sich hier.
Wenn ihr nur wolltet, endete der Ekel nie
Nur kranke Toren und dumpfe Krüppel
Seit jeher im Zuge des Sterbens,
Dort, wo verwestes Watschelvieh
Seit jeher sich bedeutungslos erbricht.
Nur weniger Augen gebrochene Blicke
Entfesseln mein behutsam vergessenes
Mein schmerzvolles, verhöhnend schüchtern,
Weil nur allzu bekannt, mein sich senkendes Tuch
Das liebevoll, erbittend
Vor dem Makel, dem gemeinen
Zum Bestehen
Mich in die Knie zwingt
Jede kleine Herrlichkeit schmilzt
Unter selbstlos kaltem Sinn
Auch jedes Mein zerfließt
Im grundlos seichten Wasser
Denn wenn die Klage salzig aus dem Erlebten tropft – und das Unverständnis -
Verliert sich mein Bild auf der Oberfläche in auseinander fliehenden Kreisen, die,
Wie jede herzliche Rebellion, in Worten verwässert – und angefeindet -, sich in alle Richtungen Zerlaufen.
Dann beginne ich sorgfältig zu vergessen, daß ich – nur ein See – doch nur Sehender bin
Und fühle mich wie ein Blinder, der verwundert von Farben träumt.
Wie ein Blinder, der verwundert von Farben träumt
Wie ein Lahmer, dessen Geist zur Melodie sich wiegt
Und ein neugieriger, alter Mann, wenn er eine Blüte mit kindlicher Freude bestaunt
Wie ein Blinder, der verwundert sich nach Farben sehnt
Wie ein Stummer, dessen Herz die Wahrheit schreit
Und wie ein neugieriger, alter Mann, während er die Liebenden mit einem Lächeln segnet
Doch dann Verachtung für meine Erhebung,
Und das Leben -
Das Leben schlägt mich ans abendliche Kreuz
blink-182 - I Miss You
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley
We can live like jack and sally If we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends
Miss you Miss you
Miss you Miss you
Where are you? And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This 6 string's darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders catching things and eating their insides Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Miss you miss You
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley
We can live like jack and sally If we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends
Miss you Miss you
Miss you Miss you
Where are you? And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This 6 string's darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders catching things and eating their insides Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Miss you miss You
Miss you miss You
Ich hatte Schmerzen und daher wußte ich, daß ich wach war
Ganz allein nur mit der Stille als mein Nachbar. Die Luft war erfüllt mit Nervengift und wie bekifft starrte ich auf meine Hand als ich begriff daß sie zum Stift griff
Lauter Buchstaben entstanden mit Hilfe von Schreibwaren
Was ich schreib war‘n Resultat von einem Schreibwahn
Ich war Teil einer Vision die aus mir selbst entstand
Irgendetwas lenkt meine Gedanken und dieser Gedanke lenkt meine Hand
Ich hab soviel geschrieben aber niemand hört her
Würde der Welt zu gerne sagen was ich wert wär
Die Mine brach aber ich schrieb weiter die nie gesagten Worte rächen sich
Aber die Bleistifte in meinem Gedächtnis die brechen nich‘
Ich hab geschrieben bis meine Finger wund war’n
Weil kein einziger Ton mehr aus meinem Mund kam denn als du
gingst, ging auch meine Kraft zu reden fort wie ein Knebel in meinem
Mund an diesem Tag wurde mein Leben zu Nebel und
ich ging auf die Straße mit meinem Marker, es hat niemand gemerkt
Seit diesem Tag hab ich Züge gesprüht und die Wände von Heidelberg gefärbt
Ich hab meinen Namen gemalt 1000 mal und mehr
meist als Meisterwerk, damit es das Selbstbewußtsein stärkt
Ich hab Tags mit nem Stein in die Scheiben von Bushaltestellen gekratzt
Damit mir der Kopf nicht platzt!
Ich hab soviel geschrieben in der Schule auf Tischen, Bänken und Toiletten Ich wollte Rappen aber ich schwieg und schrieb und Ich
schweig und schreib über die Grammatik der Farbe Blau,
Werte der Worte im Sprung der Zeit zwischen Mann und Frau
Interpretation, Aufsatz, Diktat, Gedicht
Ein Wort das ich noch nicht geschrieben hab, das gibt es nicht
Aber es gibt drei Worte die sind nur für dich
Ich hab sie dir nie gesagt und das bereue ich heute fürchterlich
Ja ich habs bereut also hab ich meinen Schmerz beschrieben
Du hast mich aufgegeben also hab ich meinen Schmerz aufgeschrieben
In der Zeit zwischen den Träumen da kann ich schreiben
Exhibitionist gegenüber dem Blatt ich muß ihm einfach mein Intimstes zeigen
Ich traf so viele Frauen ich schrieb ihre Nummern auf
Aber ich rief nie an weil ich nicht mehr sprechen kann
Ich weiß noch wie nach dem Konzert der Junge zu mir kam
Ich wollte ihm so viel sagen ihn warnen aber die Zeit reichte nur für ein Autogramm
ich hab versagt deswegen sag ich nichts mehr
als ich leise oben an der Decke lag, so leer
wie ein weißes Blatt flog ich in meinem Zimmer umher
auf dem Bett bleib ich liegen und dann beweg mich nie mehr Ich dreh den Kopf
gleich neben mir da liegen sie Blätter mit 1000 intensiven Gedanken
geformt in Wort wenn man schreibt dann sprechen sie
da in dem Schuhkarton fließen sie, hörst du sie murmeln
dein Namen. Ein einziges Wort das mir im Schlaf den Schweiß auf die Stirn treibt
wenn man schweigt kann ich hören welchen Scheiß auch mein Gehirn schreibt
ich hab soviel geschrieben aber niemand hats gehört oder hast du?
All ihr Lieder, Noten und Worte gebt doch endlich Ruh
Laßt mich allein ich wollte schrein aber vom
Träumen wurde ich müde und so schlief ich endlich ein
wälzte mich wie wild hin und her und fiel vom Bett
direkt in die Schachtel mit den Texten vor Schreck
musste ich erkennen das ich kein Mensch mehr war
Eingeklemmt zwischen dem A und dem K, wurde es mir klar ich war
Der 27 Buchstabe das komplette Alphabet stand gegen mich
Sie starrten mich an und lachten mich aus
Die Sätze sagten ich sei aussätzig und so setzten sie mich aus
Und formten sich zu einem Sinn zusammen und ich konnte mein gesamtes Leben
lesen dann wachte ich auf und tat einfach so als sei nichts gewesen, ja
Rap ist eine Religion das ist klar aber wo war
Gott als ich alleine mit meinen Reimen war, es
war viel zu vieles klar um noch was zu klären
und viel zu vieles wahr um sich dagegen zu wehren
Und als wären alle Worte gegen mich schreibe ich und kämpfe ich
Solange bis ich die richtigen Worte finde für dich
Auf die Bettdecke, auf die Tapete und auf meine Haut
Ich hab in meine Bücher geschaut sie waren leer aufnehmen geht nicht mehr
Heut muß alles raus was ich gelesen hab und gewesen bin
Ich schreib es hin, Ich hab geschrieben als würd ich deinen Körper zeichnen
Den Stift über die Blätter streichen und zärtlich über deinen Rücken streicheln
Stundenlang hab ich geschrieben wie leid es mir tat,
hätt ichs dir gesagt, hätt ich uns viel erspart zu spät was ist geblieben?
An einem Tag hab ich stark an dich gedacht, ich hab geweint,
gereimt und mit meinen Tränen dir diesen Text geschrieben.
Ganz allein nur mit der Stille als mein Nachbar. Die Luft war erfüllt mit Nervengift und wie bekifft starrte ich auf meine Hand als ich begriff daß sie zum Stift griff
Lauter Buchstaben entstanden mit Hilfe von Schreibwaren
Was ich schreib war‘n Resultat von einem Schreibwahn
Ich war Teil einer Vision die aus mir selbst entstand
Irgendetwas lenkt meine Gedanken und dieser Gedanke lenkt meine Hand
Ich hab soviel geschrieben aber niemand hört her
Würde der Welt zu gerne sagen was ich wert wär
Die Mine brach aber ich schrieb weiter die nie gesagten Worte rächen sich
Aber die Bleistifte in meinem Gedächtnis die brechen nich‘
Ich hab geschrieben bis meine Finger wund war’n
Weil kein einziger Ton mehr aus meinem Mund kam denn als du
gingst, ging auch meine Kraft zu reden fort wie ein Knebel in meinem
Mund an diesem Tag wurde mein Leben zu Nebel und
ich ging auf die Straße mit meinem Marker, es hat niemand gemerkt
Seit diesem Tag hab ich Züge gesprüht und die Wände von Heidelberg gefärbt
Ich hab meinen Namen gemalt 1000 mal und mehr
meist als Meisterwerk, damit es das Selbstbewußtsein stärkt
Ich hab Tags mit nem Stein in die Scheiben von Bushaltestellen gekratzt
Damit mir der Kopf nicht platzt!
Ich hab soviel geschrieben in der Schule auf Tischen, Bänken und Toiletten Ich wollte Rappen aber ich schwieg und schrieb und Ich
schweig und schreib über die Grammatik der Farbe Blau,
Werte der Worte im Sprung der Zeit zwischen Mann und Frau
Interpretation, Aufsatz, Diktat, Gedicht
Ein Wort das ich noch nicht geschrieben hab, das gibt es nicht
Aber es gibt drei Worte die sind nur für dich
Ich hab sie dir nie gesagt und das bereue ich heute fürchterlich
Ja ich habs bereut also hab ich meinen Schmerz beschrieben
Du hast mich aufgegeben also hab ich meinen Schmerz aufgeschrieben
In der Zeit zwischen den Träumen da kann ich schreiben
Exhibitionist gegenüber dem Blatt ich muß ihm einfach mein Intimstes zeigen
Ich traf so viele Frauen ich schrieb ihre Nummern auf
Aber ich rief nie an weil ich nicht mehr sprechen kann
Ich weiß noch wie nach dem Konzert der Junge zu mir kam
Ich wollte ihm so viel sagen ihn warnen aber die Zeit reichte nur für ein Autogramm
ich hab versagt deswegen sag ich nichts mehr
als ich leise oben an der Decke lag, so leer
wie ein weißes Blatt flog ich in meinem Zimmer umher
auf dem Bett bleib ich liegen und dann beweg mich nie mehr Ich dreh den Kopf
gleich neben mir da liegen sie Blätter mit 1000 intensiven Gedanken
geformt in Wort wenn man schreibt dann sprechen sie
da in dem Schuhkarton fließen sie, hörst du sie murmeln
dein Namen. Ein einziges Wort das mir im Schlaf den Schweiß auf die Stirn treibt
wenn man schweigt kann ich hören welchen Scheiß auch mein Gehirn schreibt
ich hab soviel geschrieben aber niemand hats gehört oder hast du?
All ihr Lieder, Noten und Worte gebt doch endlich Ruh
Laßt mich allein ich wollte schrein aber vom
Träumen wurde ich müde und so schlief ich endlich ein
wälzte mich wie wild hin und her und fiel vom Bett
direkt in die Schachtel mit den Texten vor Schreck
musste ich erkennen das ich kein Mensch mehr war
Eingeklemmt zwischen dem A und dem K, wurde es mir klar ich war
Der 27 Buchstabe das komplette Alphabet stand gegen mich
Sie starrten mich an und lachten mich aus
Die Sätze sagten ich sei aussätzig und so setzten sie mich aus
Und formten sich zu einem Sinn zusammen und ich konnte mein gesamtes Leben
lesen dann wachte ich auf und tat einfach so als sei nichts gewesen, ja
Rap ist eine Religion das ist klar aber wo war
Gott als ich alleine mit meinen Reimen war, es
war viel zu vieles klar um noch was zu klären
und viel zu vieles wahr um sich dagegen zu wehren
Und als wären alle Worte gegen mich schreibe ich und kämpfe ich
Solange bis ich die richtigen Worte finde für dich
Auf die Bettdecke, auf die Tapete und auf meine Haut
Ich hab in meine Bücher geschaut sie waren leer aufnehmen geht nicht mehr
Heut muß alles raus was ich gelesen hab und gewesen bin
Ich schreib es hin, Ich hab geschrieben als würd ich deinen Körper zeichnen
Den Stift über die Blätter streichen und zärtlich über deinen Rücken streicheln
Stundenlang hab ich geschrieben wie leid es mir tat,
hätt ichs dir gesagt, hätt ich uns viel erspart zu spät was ist geblieben?
An einem Tag hab ich stark an dich gedacht, ich hab geweint,
gereimt und mit meinen Tränen dir diesen Text geschrieben.
blink-182 - Dysentery Gary
Got a lotta heart ache
He's a fucken weasel
His issues me my mind ache
Want to make a deal
Cause I love your little motions
You do with your pigtails
What a nice creation
Worth another night in jail
He's a player, diarrhea giver, tried to grow his hair out
When friends were listening to slayer
I would like to find him Friday night
Hanging out with mom and trying on his fathers tights
Life just sucks, I lost the one, I've giving up she found someone
There's plenty more, girls are such a drag
So all you little ladies
Be sure to choose the right guys
You'll come back to me maybe
I'll shower you with lies
Got a lotta heart ache
He's a fucken weasel
Decisions make my mind ache
Want to make a deal
Ease away the problems and the pain
The girl chose the one guy who makes you want to kick and scream
All along, you wish that she would stay
Fuck the guy who took and ran away
He's a player, diarrhea giver, tried to grow his hair out
When friends were listening to slayer
I would like to find him Friday night
Hanging out with mom and trying on his father's tights
Life just sucks, I lost the one, I've giving up she found someone
There's plenty more
Girls are such a drag
Fuck this place, I lost the war, I hate you all, Your mom's a whore
Where's my dog?
Girls are such a drag
He's a fucken weasel
His issues me my mind ache
Want to make a deal
Cause I love your little motions
You do with your pigtails
What a nice creation
Worth another night in jail
He's a player, diarrhea giver, tried to grow his hair out
When friends were listening to slayer
I would like to find him Friday night
Hanging out with mom and trying on his fathers tights
Life just sucks, I lost the one, I've giving up she found someone
There's plenty more, girls are such a drag
So all you little ladies
Be sure to choose the right guys
You'll come back to me maybe
I'll shower you with lies
Got a lotta heart ache
He's a fucken weasel
Decisions make my mind ache
Want to make a deal
Ease away the problems and the pain
The girl chose the one guy who makes you want to kick and scream
All along, you wish that she would stay
Fuck the guy who took and ran away
He's a player, diarrhea giver, tried to grow his hair out
When friends were listening to slayer
I would like to find him Friday night
Hanging out with mom and trying on his father's tights
Life just sucks, I lost the one, I've giving up she found someone
There's plenty more
Girls are such a drag
Fuck this place, I lost the war, I hate you all, Your mom's a whore
Where's my dog?
Girls are such a drag
Bluttaufe - Der Tod ist nicht das Ende
Herbstwind - Die Blätter rauschen zwischen Berg und Tal
Finsternis - Die Nacht bringt Elend, birgt Pein und Qual
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Fürchtet uns - Wir sind der schwarze Fluch der Angst
Sensenmann - Im fahlem Leichentuch versperrst Du mir den Weg
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Dein Fleisch ist schwach,
Das Herz steht still,
Visionen starben längst den Tod
Erinnerungen an gestern,
Sind alles, was Dir bleibt
Deine Wahrheit ist so falsch wie stumpfer Mamor,
Ebenholz schimmert bleich, vergangen all der Glanz
Gleich wie trostlos und düster es auch scheinen mag,
Ich weiß, der Tod ist nicht das Ende
Denn die Wolken ziehen weiter,
Schaffen Platz dem neuen Leben
Für ein neues Leben
Gleich wie trostlos und düster es auch scheinen mag...
Verwesungsgestank macht sich breit,
Ein Anblick toten Fleisches,
Spürst Du den Hauch des Todes
Lege Deine Fesseln ab,
Erlebe diesen Augenblick,
Siehst Du den Tanz der Schatten,
Die Dich verführen
Herbstwind - Die Blätter rauschen zwischen Berg und Tal
Finsternis - Die Nacht bringt Elend, birgt Pein und Qual
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Fürchtet uns - Wir sind der schwarze Fluch der Angst
Sensenmann - Im fahlem Leichentuch versperrst Du mir den Weg
Herbstwind - Die Blätter rauschen zwischen Berg und Tal
Finsternis - Die Nacht bringt Elend, birgt Pein und Qual
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Fürchtet uns - Wir sind der schwarze Fluch der Angst
Sensenmann - Im fahlem Leichentuch versperrst Du mir den Weg
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Dein Fleisch ist schwach,
Das Herz steht still,
Visionen starben längst den Tod
Erinnerungen an gestern,
Sind alles, was Dir bleibt
Deine Wahrheit ist so falsch wie stumpfer Mamor,
Ebenholz schimmert bleich, vergangen all der Glanz
Gleich wie trostlos und düster es auch scheinen mag,
Ich weiß, der Tod ist nicht das Ende
Denn die Wolken ziehen weiter,
Schaffen Platz dem neuen Leben
Für ein neues Leben
Gleich wie trostlos und düster es auch scheinen mag...
Verwesungsgestank macht sich breit,
Ein Anblick toten Fleisches,
Spürst Du den Hauch des Todes
Lege Deine Fesseln ab,
Erlebe diesen Augenblick,
Siehst Du den Tanz der Schatten,
Die Dich verführen
Herbstwind - Die Blätter rauschen zwischen Berg und Tal
Finsternis - Die Nacht bringt Elend, birgt Pein und Qual
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Nur Verdammnis und das Leid
Keine Trauer, keine Reue
Ertränke Dich in Selbstmitleid
Fürchtet uns - Wir sind der schwarze Fluch der Angst
Sensenmann - Im fahlem Leichentuch versperrst Du mir den Weg
und jetzt mal was Aussage kräftigeres:
Bloodbath - Cancer of the Soul
Kill them, for they must die
Mongers of the greatest lie
Burn them, for (the) sins they scar
Followers not leaders in war
Left to rot is their faith on poles
Icons shatter with burning holes
Curtains fall on religion's role
The cancer of the soul
Hallowed name, holy trinity
With disdain now crush this divinity
Preaching tongues, lizard spawned
Recycle the Christian death from (the) beyond
House of God, pit of snakes
Staring through the eyes of mistakes
In their hearts, oh they carry fear
Succumb to death and make it disappear
Casket cracks, (with) human debris
Death in the last degree
Salvation's not, to be seen
Faith is lost in the blood-red scream
Repeating God's, name in vain
The mantra of your life's pain
Body cracks, (with) vivisection
Salvation's now a dead infection
Bloodbath - Cancer of the Soul
Kill them, for they must die
Mongers of the greatest lie
Burn them, for (the) sins they scar
Followers not leaders in war
Left to rot is their faith on poles
Icons shatter with burning holes
Curtains fall on religion's role
The cancer of the soul
Hallowed name, holy trinity
With disdain now crush this divinity
Preaching tongues, lizard spawned
Recycle the Christian death from (the) beyond
House of God, pit of snakes
Staring through the eyes of mistakes
In their hearts, oh they carry fear
Succumb to death and make it disappear
Casket cracks, (with) human debris
Death in the last degree
Salvation's not, to be seen
Faith is lost in the blood-red scream
Repeating God's, name in vain
The mantra of your life's pain
Body cracks, (with) vivisection
Salvation's now a dead infection
hmmm da schau ich mal doch wieder im Forum vorbei, immer noch zu feige mein Probleme zu schildern, wahrscheinlich weil ich jetzt weniger denn je bewusst bin was es tatsächlich ist... dennoch ein schöne Ansammlung, hier eins meiner Favourites
Jamiroquai - Falling
Sometimes in the morning
When I wake up I shed a tear
I'm hoping come the night time
You open the door and reappear
I can promise to share
All my dreams I will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still I dont think you care
Should I wait for your love
Or I'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause I'm falling
Head over heels in love again
You..you...
You're the one for your love I think that I would do anything
You
You're the one for your love I think that I would do anything
I miss you
I wanna kiss you
The sweet scent of roses is in your hair
See sometimes when I get lonely
I still feel you beside me
But your not there
I can promise to share
All my dreams i will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still i dont think you care
Should i wait for your love
Or i'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause i'm falling
Head over heels in love again
You..you...
You're the one for your love i think that i would do anything
Yeah you you you you you
You're the one for your love i think that i would do anything
I can promise to share
All my dreams i will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still i dont think you care
Should i wait for your love
Or i'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause i'm falling
Head over heels in love again
Help me.. ohh can't you help me
I think i'm falling in love
I think i'm falling....
Jamiroquai - Falling
Sometimes in the morning
When I wake up I shed a tear
I'm hoping come the night time
You open the door and reappear
I can promise to share
All my dreams I will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still I dont think you care
Should I wait for your love
Or I'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause I'm falling
Head over heels in love again
You..you...
You're the one for your love I think that I would do anything
You
You're the one for your love I think that I would do anything
I miss you
I wanna kiss you
The sweet scent of roses is in your hair
See sometimes when I get lonely
I still feel you beside me
But your not there
I can promise to share
All my dreams i will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still i dont think you care
Should i wait for your love
Or i'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause i'm falling
Head over heels in love again
You..you...
You're the one for your love i think that i would do anything
Yeah you you you you you
You're the one for your love i think that i would do anything
I can promise to share
All my dreams i will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still i dont think you care
Should i wait for your love
Or i'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me cause i'm falling
Head over heels in love again
Help me.. ohh can't you help me
I think i'm falling in love
I think i'm falling....
Lenny Kravitz - Calling all angels... das is sooooooooo schööööööön :verliebt: und traurig ;(
Calling all angels
I need you near to the ground
I miss you daily
Can you hear me on the cloud
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
Calling all angels
I need you near to the ground
I have been nearly empraying to hear her sound
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
Day by day through the years make my way
Day by day through the years
Day by day through the years
Day by day through the years
Day by day make my way
Day by day through the years
Day by day
Day by day
liebe grüße, AglajaI need you near to the ground
I miss you daily
Can you hear me on the cloud
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
Calling all angels
I need you near to the ground
I have been nearly empraying to hear her sound
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
All my life I've been waiting for someone to love
All my life I've been waiting for something to love
Day by day through the years make my way
Day by day through the years
Day by day through the years
Day by day through the years
Day by day make my way
Day by day through the years
Day by day
Day by day
Rammstein - Ohne Dich (Reise, Reise)
Ich werde in die Tannen gehen
Dahin wo ich sie zuletzt gesehen
Doch der Abend wirft ein Tuch aufs Land
Und auf die Wege hinterm Waldesrand
Und der Wald er steht so schwarz und leer
Weh mir, oh weh
Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr
Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
Ohne dich
Mit dir bin ich auch allein
Ohne dich
Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich
Mit dir stehen die Sekunden
Lohnen nicht
Auf den Ästen in den Gräben
Ist es nun still und ohne Leben
Und das Atmen fällt mir ach so schwer
Weh mir, oh weh
Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr
Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
Ohne dich
Mit dir bin ich auch allein
Ohne dich
Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich
Mit dir stehen die Sekunden
Lohnen nicht ohne
finde, dass das eines der emotionalsten lieder ist, die ich je gehört habe...
Ich werde in die Tannen gehen
Dahin wo ich sie zuletzt gesehen
Doch der Abend wirft ein Tuch aufs Land
Und auf die Wege hinterm Waldesrand
Und der Wald er steht so schwarz und leer
Weh mir, oh weh
Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr
Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
Ohne dich
Mit dir bin ich auch allein
Ohne dich
Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich
Mit dir stehen die Sekunden
Lohnen nicht
Auf den Ästen in den Gräben
Ist es nun still und ohne Leben
Und das Atmen fällt mir ach so schwer
Weh mir, oh weh
Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr
Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein
Ohne dich
Mit dir bin ich auch allein
Ohne dich
Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich
Mit dir stehen die Sekunden
Lohnen nicht ohne
finde, dass das eines der emotionalsten lieder ist, die ich je gehört habe...
Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
Childhood living is easy to do
The things you wanted I bought them for you
Graceless lady you know who I am
You know I can't let you slide through my hands
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses couldn't drag me away
I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you decided to show me the same
No sweeping exits or off stage lines
Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses couldn't drag me away
I know I've dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I don't have much time
Faith has been broken tears must be cried
Let's do some living after we die
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses we'll ride them someday
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses we'll ride them someday
Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in, the city of angel
Lonely as I am, together we cry
I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills 'cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy
I never worry, now that ain't a lie.
Well, I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love, take me all the way, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's hard to believe that there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe that I'm all alone
At least I have her love, the city she loves me
Lonely as I am, together we cry
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
I heard your voice through a photograph
I thought it up and brought up the past
Once you know you can never go back
I've got to take it on the otherside
Centuries are what it meant to me
A cemetery where I married the sea
Stranger things could never change my mind
I've got to take it on the otherside
Take it on the otherside
Take it on
Take it on
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Pour my life into a paper cup
The ashtray's full and I'm spillin' my guts
She wants to know am I still a slut
I've got to take it on the otherside
A scarlet starlet and she's in my bed
A candidate for a soul mate bled
Push the trigger and pull the thread
I've got to take it on the otherside
Take it on the otherside
Take it on
Take it on
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Turn me on, take me for a hard ride
Burn me out leave me on the otherside
I yell and tell it that
It's not my friend
I tear it down I tear it down
But then it's born again
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever had
How long, how long will I slide
Separate my side, I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
Oh yeah, all right
Somebody's Heine'
Is crowdin' my icebox
Somebody’s cold one
Is givin' me chills
Guess I'll just close my eyes
Oh yeah,
All right,
Feels good
Inside
Flip on the telly,
Wrestle with Jimmy
Something is a-bubbling
Behind my back
The bottle is ready to blow...
Say it ain't so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so
My love is a lifetaker
I can't confront you
I never could do
That which might hurt you
Just try and be cool
And I say - this way is a waterslide away from me
That takes you further every day (day)
So be cool
Say it ain't so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so,
My love is a lifetaker
Dear Daddy,
I write you in spite of years of silence.
You've cleaned up, found Jesus, things are good or so I hear
This bottle of Steven's awakens ancient feelings
Like father, stepfather, the son is drowning in the flood
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Say it ain't so.
Your drug is a heartbreaker.
Say it ain't so
My love is a lifetaker
Butterfly - Weezer
Yesterday i went outside
With my momma's mason jar
Caught a lovely butterfly
When I woke up today
Looked in on my fairy pet
She had withered all away
No more sighing in her breast
I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
There it goes; slips away
Smell you on my hand for days
I can't wash away your scent
If I'm a dog then you're a bitch
I guess you're as real as me
Maybe I can live with that
Maybe I need fantasy
Life of chasing butterfly
I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
There it goes; slips away
I told you I would return
When the robin makes his nest
But I ain't never coming back
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
Longtime Sunshine - Weezer
Sometimes I want to pack it all up
Get on a bus and move to Vermont
Or Maine or any of those states back east
That I remember...
Sometimes I wanna go back to school
An east coast college with some history
I'd be satisfied I know in the simple things
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Sometimes I want to build a house
With a wood stove or a fire place
In the middle of the livingroom
An old piano...
Sometimes it don't seem so bad
To settle down with a good woman
Leave this lonely life behind
Forever and ever
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Sometimes I wanna get in a car
Close my eyes and drive real fast
Keep on going 'till I get someplace
Where I can truly rest
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Rantanplan - Hamburg 8°C, Regen
Hamburg, 8°, Regen Die Welt steht still und wir daneben... als wir durch die Straßen rollten, fast schon glücklich waren. Der Kiez lag uns zu Füßen, sag dem Rest, wir lassen grüßen, lassen ausrichten, dass alles richtig ist. Fast alles richtig ist...Sag den andern uns geht’s gut – sag den Spacken uns geht’s prima. Vielleicht sieht man sich mal wieder, aber nicht in diesem Leben. Hamburg, 6 Uhr, pleite und der Rausch an unserer Seite klopft uns ständig auf die Schultern. Flüstert: „weiter so!“. Die letzten sind die Besten – unsere Körper wollen uns testen. Wollen rauskriegen: „wieso – weshalb – warum?“
Tocotronic - DrüBen Auf Dem HüGel
Drüben auf dem Hügel möcht ich sein
Im letzten Abendsonnenschein
Drüben auf dem Hügel möcht ich warten
Im nassen Gras in unserm Schrebergarten
Ich warte dort auf dich weil ich dich mag
An unserm letzten Sommerferientag
Ich warte dort auf dich weil ich dich mag
An unserm letzten Sommerferientag
Bis wir zusammen sind - Bis wir
Bis wir zusammen sind - Bis wir
Chan Chan - Buena Vista Social Club
De Alto Cedro voy para Marcané
Llego a Cueto voy para Mayarí
El cariño que te tengo
No te lo puedo negar
Se me sale la babita
Yo no lo puedo evitar
Cuando Juanica y Chan Chan
En el mar cernían arena
Como sacudía el 'jibe'
A Chan Chan le daba pena
Limpia el camino de paja
Que yo me quiero sentar
En aquel tronco que veo
Y así no puedo llegar
De Alto Cedro voy para Marcané
Llego a Cueto voy para Mayarí
....................... und noch viel viel mehr!!!
Childhood living is easy to do
The things you wanted I bought them for you
Graceless lady you know who I am
You know I can't let you slide through my hands
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses couldn't drag me away
I watched you suffer a dull aching pain
Now you decided to show me the same
No sweeping exits or off stage lines
Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses couldn't drag me away
I know I've dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I don't have much time
Faith has been broken tears must be cried
Let's do some living after we die
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses we'll ride them someday
Wild horses, couldn't drag me away
Wild wild horses we'll ride them someday
Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
Is the city I live in, the city of angel
Lonely as I am, together we cry
I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion
I walk through her hills 'cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy
I never worry, now that ain't a lie.
Well, I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love, take me all the way, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's hard to believe that there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe that I'm all alone
At least I have her love, the city she loves me
Lonely as I am, together we cry
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
I heard your voice through a photograph
I thought it up and brought up the past
Once you know you can never go back
I've got to take it on the otherside
Centuries are what it meant to me
A cemetery where I married the sea
Stranger things could never change my mind
I've got to take it on the otherside
Take it on the otherside
Take it on
Take it on
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Pour my life into a paper cup
The ashtray's full and I'm spillin' my guts
She wants to know am I still a slut
I've got to take it on the otherside
A scarlet starlet and she's in my bed
A candidate for a soul mate bled
Push the trigger and pull the thread
I've got to take it on the otherside
Take it on the otherside
Take it on
Take it on
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Turn me on, take me for a hard ride
Burn me out leave me on the otherside
I yell and tell it that
It's not my friend
I tear it down I tear it down
But then it's born again
How long how long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever had
How long, how long will I slide
Separate my side, I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slittin' my throat
It's all I ever
Say It Ain't So - Weezer
Oh yeah, all right
Somebody's Heine'
Is crowdin' my icebox
Somebody’s cold one
Is givin' me chills
Guess I'll just close my eyes
Oh yeah,
All right,
Feels good
Inside
Flip on the telly,
Wrestle with Jimmy
Something is a-bubbling
Behind my back
The bottle is ready to blow...
Say it ain't so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so
My love is a lifetaker
I can't confront you
I never could do
That which might hurt you
Just try and be cool
And I say - this way is a waterslide away from me
That takes you further every day (day)
So be cool
Say it ain't so
Your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so,
My love is a lifetaker
Dear Daddy,
I write you in spite of years of silence.
You've cleaned up, found Jesus, things are good or so I hear
This bottle of Steven's awakens ancient feelings
Like father, stepfather, the son is drowning in the flood
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Say it ain't so.
Your drug is a heartbreaker.
Say it ain't so
My love is a lifetaker
Butterfly - Weezer
Yesterday i went outside
With my momma's mason jar
Caught a lovely butterfly
When I woke up today
Looked in on my fairy pet
She had withered all away
No more sighing in her breast
I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
There it goes; slips away
Smell you on my hand for days
I can't wash away your scent
If I'm a dog then you're a bitch
I guess you're as real as me
Maybe I can live with that
Maybe I need fantasy
Life of chasing butterfly
I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
There it goes; slips away
I told you I would return
When the robin makes his nest
But I ain't never coming back
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
Longtime Sunshine - Weezer
Sometimes I want to pack it all up
Get on a bus and move to Vermont
Or Maine or any of those states back east
That I remember...
Sometimes I wanna go back to school
An east coast college with some history
I'd be satisfied I know in the simple things
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Sometimes I want to build a house
With a wood stove or a fire place
In the middle of the livingroom
An old piano...
Sometimes it don't seem so bad
To settle down with a good woman
Leave this lonely life behind
Forever and ever
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Sometimes I wanna get in a car
Close my eyes and drive real fast
Keep on going 'till I get someplace
Where I can truly rest
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Longtime sunshine
Longtime sunshine upon me
Rantanplan - Hamburg 8°C, Regen
Hamburg, 8°, Regen Die Welt steht still und wir daneben... als wir durch die Straßen rollten, fast schon glücklich waren. Der Kiez lag uns zu Füßen, sag dem Rest, wir lassen grüßen, lassen ausrichten, dass alles richtig ist. Fast alles richtig ist...Sag den andern uns geht’s gut – sag den Spacken uns geht’s prima. Vielleicht sieht man sich mal wieder, aber nicht in diesem Leben. Hamburg, 6 Uhr, pleite und der Rausch an unserer Seite klopft uns ständig auf die Schultern. Flüstert: „weiter so!“. Die letzten sind die Besten – unsere Körper wollen uns testen. Wollen rauskriegen: „wieso – weshalb – warum?“
Tocotronic - DrüBen Auf Dem HüGel
Drüben auf dem Hügel möcht ich sein
Im letzten Abendsonnenschein
Drüben auf dem Hügel möcht ich warten
Im nassen Gras in unserm Schrebergarten
Ich warte dort auf dich weil ich dich mag
An unserm letzten Sommerferientag
Ich warte dort auf dich weil ich dich mag
An unserm letzten Sommerferientag
Bis wir zusammen sind - Bis wir
Bis wir zusammen sind - Bis wir
Chan Chan - Buena Vista Social Club
De Alto Cedro voy para Marcané
Llego a Cueto voy para Mayarí
El cariño que te tengo
No te lo puedo negar
Se me sale la babita
Yo no lo puedo evitar
Cuando Juanica y Chan Chan
En el mar cernían arena
Como sacudía el 'jibe'
A Chan Chan le daba pena
Limpia el camino de paja
Que yo me quiero sentar
En aquel tronco que veo
Y así no puedo llegar
De Alto Cedro voy para Marcané
Llego a Cueto voy para Mayarí
....................... und noch viel viel mehr!!!
Seite 12 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema