Need to find my way back home
5 Antworten1'049 AufrufeGestartet von auchratlos ·
auchratlosThemenstart
bearbeitet #1
Externen Link entfernt
VOll AUFDREHEN!!
As I ponder my thoughts and fears and life
I stand tempted to throw it all away
So I sit and I slowly lose my mind
Look for signs of you, just to feel it again.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Again...
As I gather myself I know that I
Still stand tempted to throw it all away
So I sit and I watch the world pass by
Look for signs of you, just to feel it again.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Need to find my way back home again.
Another lonely day
As the sunlight turns to haze
I'm calling you to say
I miss you, I'm okay.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Again...
Need to find my way back home again...
It's hard for me to say
I feel so far away
So one of these days
I'll be back home to stay.
VOll AUFDREHEN!!
As I ponder my thoughts and fears and life
I stand tempted to throw it all away
So I sit and I slowly lose my mind
Look for signs of you, just to feel it again.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Again...
As I gather myself I know that I
Still stand tempted to throw it all away
So I sit and I watch the world pass by
Look for signs of you, just to feel it again.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Need to find my way back home again.
Another lonely day
As the sunlight turns to haze
I'm calling you to say
I miss you, I'm okay.
Need to find my way back home again
A place where I can feel myself again
Leave the world behind and start again
Again...
Need to find my way back home again...
It's hard for me to say
I feel so far away
So one of these days
I'll be back home to stay.
bearbeitet #2
Externen Link entfernt
Last night I dreamt that you were dead
The only that I could find to clear you from my head
I find it hard for me to get past all the shit you did to me
In spite, at night I try in vain to get my mind back right.
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue tied
I feel so dead inside.
Some things are better left alone
Completely out of sight and mind, never to be told
I find it harder to express the things that no one else can see
But me, sometimes I wait for days to get my mind back right.
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue Tied
I feel so dead inside
Struggling in a world I can't control (this feels like suicide).
So I`m still waiting
Taking my own time is all I can do
Should've known you'd things to hide by the look in your eyes
I can hear the words
(And now I finally understand this feeling of uncertainty that leaves me now).
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue tied
I feel so dead inside
Struggling in a world I can't control (this feels like suicide).
Last night I dreamt that you were dead
The only that I could find to clear you from my head
I find it hard for me to get past all the shit you did to me
In spite, at night I try in vain to get my mind back right.
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue tied
I feel so dead inside.
Some things are better left alone
Completely out of sight and mind, never to be told
I find it harder to express the things that no one else can see
But me, sometimes I wait for days to get my mind back right.
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue Tied
I feel so dead inside
Struggling in a world I can't control (this feels like suicide).
So I`m still waiting
Taking my own time is all I can do
Should've known you'd things to hide by the look in your eyes
I can hear the words
(And now I finally understand this feeling of uncertainty that leaves me now).
Tongue tied
I feel so terrified
I'm so sick of being on my own (this feels like suicide)
Tongue tied
I feel so dead inside
Struggling in a world I can't control (this feels like suicide).
bearbeitet #3
Externen Link entfernt
And if you could make up
For every single time you lied
I'd probably whisper this
Hello, goodbye
And so it begins again
Harder each and every time
I start to reminisce
I never seem to ever find.
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And if I could make up
For every single tear you cried
I'd probably never miss
Your hand in mine
I never could understand
Mistakes I repeat again
I've been through this so many times
I never seem to ever find.
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And I've stopped searching
To take my time
And to really clear my head
And I believe it was meant to be
And I feel it's time to go.
And if you could make up
For every single time you lied
I'd probably whisper this
I never seem to ever find...
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And never leave
And never scream
Someone who believes
Never lies to me
And would die for me.
And if you could make up
For every single time you lied
I'd probably whisper this
Hello, goodbye
And so it begins again
Harder each and every time
I start to reminisce
I never seem to ever find.
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And if I could make up
For every single tear you cried
I'd probably never miss
Your hand in mine
I never could understand
Mistakes I repeat again
I've been through this so many times
I never seem to ever find.
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And I've stopped searching
To take my time
And to really clear my head
And I believe it was meant to be
And I feel it's time to go.
And if you could make up
For every single time you lied
I'd probably whisper this
I never seem to ever find...
Someone I can trust
Someone I believe
Someone who will never try
To bring me to my knees
Someday I will find again
Someone just like me
Someone who will take the time
In understanding me.
And never leave
And never scream
Someone who believes
Never lies to me
And would die for me.
http://www.liebeskummer.ch/gedichte-zitate/bitte-die-quelle-angeben_t15110.html Danke, pitschBevor wieder der Ärger losgeht - Hilfsbereit wie ich bin: Alle Texte stammen von "Earshot".... :rolleyes:
Sorry, ich dachte mit dem Link wär dem Genüge getan. Danke Pink Flair fürs Backup:)
Seite 1 von 1 · 6 Beiträge in diesem Thema