my feelings at present
0 Antworten987 AufrufeGestartet von lækur ·
lækurThemenstart
Tag,
Ich wollte einfach mal einige Gedichte von mir online stellen die zur zeit meinen Gefühlen entsprechen. Sie sind in Englisch weil ich find, das ich mich da beser ausdrücken kann. Aufs reimen hab ich auch verzichtet, da mir das doch zu schwer wäre aber ich find die sind auch so gut.
Das sind übrigens meine ersten. Eigentlich bin ich nicht der Typ für Gedichte aber ich wollt mich hal irgendwie richtig ausdrücken.
Falls Rechtschreibfehler drin auftauchen sollten, entschuldige ich mich dafür. Ich behersch die Sprache halt nicht perfekt.
Ich freu mich natürlich auch sehr über Meinungen darüber :)
I don't trust love because love does not last
I love someone but she breaks my heart
and now it is a dark place and every moment a terrifying something makes me feel timidly
I don't dare to trust in someone again, possibly my heart will break once more
Maybe I can't feel love anymore so I don't have much hope for my quest
But there is something
A small light
A safety warmth
that makes me looking for release over and over again
My mind resays love does not last but my heart doesn't hearing
The lonliest place of the World is a kingdom where I am sitting on it's throne
in a catsle, full of void
No inhabitants, no army
Only a plain with nothingness, grey and dark
My only knight is a fear
a fear of something, what will mortify my heart
It doesn't seems like I will survive such attack again
certainly my empire disintegrate and I won't have a place where I am safe in my mind
The time elapses very slow
I dream my days away
Every second seems like an hour
and every hour is like a year
the years go by
and at the end I fall in a long long sleep
Who are you?
What do you want from me?
Why do you offend everyone who don't think like you
I'm not here to take your orders
You have to know that I don't listen to what people say
and I don't need to be with people who don't care about me
I decide what I'm thinking and I'm doing
I go my way
so f*** off!
Ich wollte einfach mal einige Gedichte von mir online stellen die zur zeit meinen Gefühlen entsprechen. Sie sind in Englisch weil ich find, das ich mich da beser ausdrücken kann. Aufs reimen hab ich auch verzichtet, da mir das doch zu schwer wäre aber ich find die sind auch so gut.
Das sind übrigens meine ersten. Eigentlich bin ich nicht der Typ für Gedichte aber ich wollt mich hal irgendwie richtig ausdrücken.
Falls Rechtschreibfehler drin auftauchen sollten, entschuldige ich mich dafür. Ich behersch die Sprache halt nicht perfekt.
Ich freu mich natürlich auch sehr über Meinungen darüber :)
I don't trust love because love does not last
I love someone but she breaks my heart
and now it is a dark place and every moment a terrifying something makes me feel timidly
I don't dare to trust in someone again, possibly my heart will break once more
Maybe I can't feel love anymore so I don't have much hope for my quest
But there is something
A small light
A safety warmth
that makes me looking for release over and over again
My mind resays love does not last but my heart doesn't hearing
The lonliest place of the World is a kingdom where I am sitting on it's throne
in a catsle, full of void
No inhabitants, no army
Only a plain with nothingness, grey and dark
My only knight is a fear
a fear of something, what will mortify my heart
It doesn't seems like I will survive such attack again
certainly my empire disintegrate and I won't have a place where I am safe in my mind
The time elapses very slow
I dream my days away
Every second seems like an hour
and every hour is like a year
the years go by
and at the end I fall in a long long sleep
Who are you?
What do you want from me?
Why do you offend everyone who don't think like you
I'm not here to take your orders
You have to know that I don't listen to what people say
and I don't need to be with people who don't care about me
I decide what I'm thinking and I'm doing
I go my way
so f*** off!
Seite 1 von 1 · 1 Beiträge in diesem Thema