Your feelings
15 Antworten2'509 AufrufeGestartet von Luya ·
LuyaThemenstart
Your feelings
They are sleeping
Waiting inside your broken heart
Waiting for you to mend the pieces
But you just can`t fight
All the pain
All your losses
All your silent screams
So your heart remains broken
Cut into pieces
By a man
Who doesn`t know
What he did to you
What he is still doing
You wait for someone
To come your way and heal you
With laughter
And tears of joy
Someone who cares
and gives you shelter
someone who will bring you back to life
who gives you
all the love you need
to learn to feel
to learn to trust again
to see the good side
to go towards the light
hope he will come soon
for you have walked
the dark parts of life
far too long
You`ll never be the same person again
Never be that
Loving
Laughing
Joking
Happy girl again
You had to bear too much
But you can learn that
Life will be different
But good as well
by Luya (during hard days of work without even a little sunbeam)
They are sleeping
Waiting inside your broken heart
Waiting for you to mend the pieces
But you just can`t fight
All the pain
All your losses
All your silent screams
So your heart remains broken
Cut into pieces
By a man
Who doesn`t know
What he did to you
What he is still doing
You wait for someone
To come your way and heal you
With laughter
And tears of joy
Someone who cares
and gives you shelter
someone who will bring you back to life
who gives you
all the love you need
to learn to feel
to learn to trust again
to see the good side
to go towards the light
hope he will come soon
for you have walked
the dark parts of life
far too long
You`ll never be the same person again
Never be that
Loving
Laughing
Joking
Happy girl again
You had to bear too much
But you can learn that
Life will be different
But good as well
by Luya (during hard days of work without even a little sunbeam)
Hey Luya!
Mir gefällt dein Gedicht sehr. Besonders weil es englisch ist.
Mir selbst fällt es manchmal auch leichter meine Gefühle auf englisch niederzuschreiben ^^
LG Solitude
Mir gefällt dein Gedicht sehr. Besonders weil es englisch ist.
Mir selbst fällt es manchmal auch leichter meine Gefühle auf englisch niederzuschreiben ^^
LG Solitude
danke :)
mir fällt es allgemein leichter mich auf englisch auszudrücken, obwohl es eigentlich nich meine muttersprache is.... aber ich träum sogar manchmal auf englisch (sehr komisch :schief: )
lg luya
mir fällt es allgemein leichter mich auf englisch auszudrücken, obwohl es eigentlich nich meine muttersprache is.... aber ich träum sogar manchmal auf englisch (sehr komisch :schief: )
lg luya
Meinen absoluten Respekt, wirklich richtig klasse geschrieben. Vorallem in Englisch, ich mag es sehr, wenn man seine Gefühle auch in anderen Sprachen ausdrücken kann, absolut klasse (was natürlich nich heißt, dass ich die deutsche Sprache weniger schön finde, nein, sie ist genauso klangvoll wie die Englische und die anderen Sprachen)!
Mach weiter so.
Mach weiter so.
danke :) freut mich dass es dir gefällt!
das gedicht is in einer ganz schlimmen phase entstanden, hab mich vor 4 wochen von meinem freund getrennt und musste dann arbeiten gehn (jeden morgen um 5 aufstehn...puh....) ;(
deshalb "during hard days of work without even a little sunbeam"
allerdings gibt es inzwischen doch einen sonnenstrahl, ich hab jemanden kennengelernt bei der arbeit (aber das gestaltet sich leider grad auch ein bißchen kompliziert, heut war mein letzter arbeitstag und er is krank und jetzt weiß ich nicht ob ich ihn überhaupt wiedersehen werd :heulen: )
naja blöder tag gewesen heut, könnt gleich wieder ein gedicht drüber schreiben ;)
lg luya
das gedicht is in einer ganz schlimmen phase entstanden, hab mich vor 4 wochen von meinem freund getrennt und musste dann arbeiten gehn (jeden morgen um 5 aufstehn...puh....) ;(
deshalb "during hard days of work without even a little sunbeam"
allerdings gibt es inzwischen doch einen sonnenstrahl, ich hab jemanden kennengelernt bei der arbeit (aber das gestaltet sich leider grad auch ein bißchen kompliziert, heut war mein letzter arbeitstag und er is krank und jetzt weiß ich nicht ob ich ihn überhaupt wiedersehen werd :heulen: )
naja blöder tag gewesen heut, könnt gleich wieder ein gedicht drüber schreiben ;)
lg luya
I can´t
I can´t always be strong
Everybody thinks there´s nothing that can break me
But I´ve found a thing that can break me
You
Cos I´m so in love with you
How could I ever resist you?
And how could anyone?
So I´m crying
Crying deep inside my heart
My tears hiding
Like dragons waiting to unfold their wings
And show the world
I can´t tell anyone
No one may know how weak I am
I´m so vulnerable
How could I ever tell anyone?
How could I ever tell you?
by luya
I can´t always be strong
Everybody thinks there´s nothing that can break me
But I´ve found a thing that can break me
You
Cos I´m so in love with you
How could I ever resist you?
And how could anyone?
So I´m crying
Crying deep inside my heart
My tears hiding
Like dragons waiting to unfold their wings
And show the world
I can´t tell anyone
No one may know how weak I am
I´m so vulnerable
How could I ever tell anyone?
How could I ever tell you?
by luya
Hold me
I need someone
To take me in his arms tonight
To hold me tight
Not cause I´m weak
But cause I always have to be strong
To be happy
To be funny
So no one has to worry
But I´m not always strong enough to take it all
I have to be weak sometimes
Sometimes I have to bend
Otherwise I´d break
by luya
I need someone
To take me in his arms tonight
To hold me tight
Not cause I´m weak
But cause I always have to be strong
To be happy
To be funny
So no one has to worry
But I´m not always strong enough to take it all
I have to be weak sometimes
Sometimes I have to bend
Otherwise I´d break
by luya
Hallo Luya
Damit Deine schönen Gedichte auch bleiben können - bitte dringend beachten:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es wurde nun schon vor einiger Zeit auf die Quellenangabe hingewiesen, weshalb wir euch nochmals daran erinneren möchten, dass jeder selbst für die Einhaltung von Copyright usw. verantwortlich ist. In dieser Hinsicht haben wir beschlossen, dass nun eine generelle Quellenangabe (gültig ab dem Zeitpunkt des Bestehens dieser Ergänzung: 30.05.2006), auch wenn man selbst der Autor ist, Pflicht ist. Sollte eine Quellenangabe auch innerhalb von 48Stunden nach Ermahnung nicht erfolgen, so sehen wir uns gezwungen die entsprechenden Beiträge zu archivieren.
Danke und Grüessli
Sternenzauber
Damit Deine schönen Gedichte auch bleiben können - bitte dringend beachten:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es wurde nun schon vor einiger Zeit auf die Quellenangabe hingewiesen, weshalb wir euch nochmals daran erinneren möchten, dass jeder selbst für die Einhaltung von Copyright usw. verantwortlich ist. In dieser Hinsicht haben wir beschlossen, dass nun eine generelle Quellenangabe (gültig ab dem Zeitpunkt des Bestehens dieser Ergänzung: 30.05.2006), auch wenn man selbst der Autor ist, Pflicht ist. Sollte eine Quellenangabe auch innerhalb von 48Stunden nach Ermahnung nicht erfolgen, so sehen wir uns gezwungen die entsprechenden Beiträge zu archivieren.
Danke und Grüessli
Sternenzauber
Liebe Luya,
deine beiden neuen gedichte gefallen wir auch wieder ausgesprochen gut. ich finde du schreibst wirklich sehr schön englisch.
freu mich schon auf deine nächsten ^^.
LG Solitude
deine beiden neuen gedichte gefallen wir auch wieder ausgesprochen gut. ich finde du schreibst wirklich sehr schön englisch.
freu mich schon auf deine nächsten ^^.
LG Solitude
This one is for Ronny who is breaking my heart
Tears
I´m drowning
Drowning in an ocean of tears
In an ocean you pushed me in
It seems to be my fate to never find someone who treasures me
Who knows what I´m worth
Who just pushes me away
And leaves me alone with all the pain
And this ocean of tears
These tears I can´t cry
They´re buried deep inside me
They´re drowning me
They cord up my throat
They don´t let me breathe
Don´t you know it
Don´t you feel it
Don´t you see it
You´re killing me
With your smile
With your face
With your body
You touched me with your mind
And I´m dying to feel this touch again
But there are wishes
That never get fulfilled
by luya
Tears
I´m drowning
Drowning in an ocean of tears
In an ocean you pushed me in
It seems to be my fate to never find someone who treasures me
Who knows what I´m worth
Who just pushes me away
And leaves me alone with all the pain
And this ocean of tears
These tears I can´t cry
They´re buried deep inside me
They´re drowning me
They cord up my throat
They don´t let me breathe
Don´t you know it
Don´t you feel it
Don´t you see it
You´re killing me
With your smile
With your face
With your body
You touched me with your mind
And I´m dying to feel this touch again
But there are wishes
That never get fulfilled
by luya
Liebe Luya,
also ich komm nicht herum es dir wieder zu sagen: Wow! :super:
Wunderschönes Gedicht! :klatsch:
^^ Solitude
also ich komm nicht herum es dir wieder zu sagen: Wow! :super:
Wunderschönes Gedicht! :klatsch:
^^ Solitude
danke :)
normalerweise schreibe ich eigentlich keine gedichte, aber ich hab grad so viel anlass dazu und ich kann niemandem sagen, dass es mir schlecht geht und muss es aber doch irgendwie loswerden...
und ronny ruft immer noch nicht an.... ;(
normalerweise schreibe ich eigentlich keine gedichte, aber ich hab grad so viel anlass dazu und ich kann niemandem sagen, dass es mir schlecht geht und muss es aber doch irgendwie loswerden...
und ronny ruft immer noch nicht an.... ;(
Why can´t you just call?
I mean, I´m sitting here between all these people
But I feel so lonely
I´m lost
I´m waiting for you to call since Thursday
And now it´s Saturday
My god, you promised to call
And of course I don´t have your number
Cause I was too shy to ask you
But you have mine…
And so I´m sitting here
And it´s so cold
On Wednesday I was so happy
I really believed you would call
Cause you promised
Was I so wrong?
My knowledge of human nature so bad?
I should have known better
Why did I trust you?
Cause I´m so in love with you?
This love is cruel…
by luya
I mean, I´m sitting here between all these people
But I feel so lonely
I´m lost
I´m waiting for you to call since Thursday
And now it´s Saturday
My god, you promised to call
And of course I don´t have your number
Cause I was too shy to ask you
But you have mine…
And so I´m sitting here
And it´s so cold
On Wednesday I was so happy
I really believed you would call
Cause you promised
Was I so wrong?
My knowledge of human nature so bad?
I should have known better
Why did I trust you?
Cause I´m so in love with you?
This love is cruel…
by luya
I want to
I want to run my head against a wall
So that these thoughts stop
These thoughts about your reasons for not calling me
I want to sleep
So that this pain stops
This pain I feel cause I know why you´re not calling
I want to scream
So that I don´t hear your voice all the time
This voice telling me you would call
I want to run
So that I leave these fears behind me
These fears I have since I know I´ll never see you again
I want to cry
So that my eyes stop seeing pictures of you
These pictures of you, laughing and talking in the sun
But...
I can´t stop thinking of you
I can´t stop feeling hurt because of you
I can´t stop hearing your voice
I can´t stop having these fears
I can´t stop seeing you before me
And…
Do I really want to?
by luya
I want to run my head against a wall
So that these thoughts stop
These thoughts about your reasons for not calling me
I want to sleep
So that this pain stops
This pain I feel cause I know why you´re not calling
I want to scream
So that I don´t hear your voice all the time
This voice telling me you would call
I want to run
So that I leave these fears behind me
These fears I have since I know I´ll never see you again
I want to cry
So that my eyes stop seeing pictures of you
These pictures of you, laughing and talking in the sun
But...
I can´t stop thinking of you
I can´t stop feeling hurt because of you
I can´t stop hearing your voice
I can´t stop having these fears
I can´t stop seeing you before me
And…
Do I really want to?
by luya
Could i ever forget your face
Could i ever sleep without dreaming of you
Could i ever stop looking for you
Could i ever stop hearing your voice
Could i ever stop turning around and seeing that no one´s there
Could i ever stop craving for you
Could i ever stop missing you
Could i ever love someone else this way
Could i ever stop dying just at the thought of you
Could i ever start living again
Could i ever stop loving you?
by luya
Could i ever sleep without dreaming of you
Could i ever stop looking for you
Could i ever stop hearing your voice
Could i ever stop turning around and seeing that no one´s there
Could i ever stop craving for you
Could i ever stop missing you
Could i ever love someone else this way
Could i ever stop dying just at the thought of you
Could i ever start living again
Could i ever stop loving you?
by luya
My life
You are my life
What am I without you?
I´m lost
Alone
Desperate
I´m always asking myself the same old questions
Why haven´t I begged you to stay?
Why did I let you go?
If I had told you how much I loved you
Would you have stayed?
If I fought more would I have won you back?
All these whys and ifs just lead to the same answer:
I couldn´t have held you, even if I begged or tried harder.
You had to go because you heart told you to
No one can fight his heart
And who am I to think I know better than your heart?
by luya
You are my life
What am I without you?
I´m lost
Alone
Desperate
I´m always asking myself the same old questions
Why haven´t I begged you to stay?
Why did I let you go?
If I had told you how much I loved you
Would you have stayed?
If I fought more would I have won you back?
All these whys and ifs just lead to the same answer:
I couldn´t have held you, even if I begged or tried harder.
You had to go because you heart told you to
No one can fight his heart
And who am I to think I know better than your heart?
by luya
Seite 1 von 1 · 16 Beiträge in diesem Thema