my 1st poems ever
7 Antworten2'429 AufrufeGestartet von Phil_K ·
Phil_KThemenstart
hallo.... ich weiß nich, wie gut meine gedichte sind, sind die ersten die ich je geschrieben hab (konnt mich inner schule immer davor drücken :) ) ) naja, ich hoff mal sie gefallen, auch wenn sie nich so allgemein gehalten sind, alle auf die selbe person, die mir immernoch so wichtig ist, bezogen.
das aller erste:
Thoughts of a crying heart
5 weeks ago the best time of life finished
4 weeks ago you broke up with me
it hurt me so much
blind cause of the pain
I did a big mistake
When I did it
I didn’t knew
My acting was wrong
But a short time later
I saw what I had done
I hurt you
I endanger your frindship
To your best friends
Our future
And I lost your love
I hate myself
For what I have done
I want
To change what I have done
But I cant
I learned
From the mistake
But I don’t know
If I can ever show you
Because you don’t love me anymore
But I still love you
With all my heart and soul
I will always do
Even u cant
Give me back that love
You were my first girlfriend
You are the greates person
I have even known
It makes me so infinite sad
Never to hold you in my arms again
You just did
So beautiful things to me
You showed me
What real love is
And I payed it back with pain
The best time of my life
Was the time
I spend with you
The greatest feelings I have ever felt
Were based on you
If I had a wish
There is just one thing
I would wish
To win your heart back
And be together with you again
I hope you know
I never meant to hurt you
And that I´m really sorry
For what I have done
I miss you and your love
The last I want to say
Is that my love
Will always be there
Its more strong
As anytime before
We couldn’t talk much
In the last time
And I miss you
My heart is crying
In every minute I´m away from you
Without you
I´m not the same person as before
I lost the most important
Part of my life
But I know its my fault
I still hope
One day I can tell you
“I love you!”
but till that day
I´m not compleat
I would like to say
“please come back to me”
but I don’t have the rights
to do that
its up to you
M....., I will always love you with all my heart and soul!!!
das aller erste:
Thoughts of a crying heart
5 weeks ago the best time of life finished
4 weeks ago you broke up with me
it hurt me so much
blind cause of the pain
I did a big mistake
When I did it
I didn’t knew
My acting was wrong
But a short time later
I saw what I had done
I hurt you
I endanger your frindship
To your best friends
Our future
And I lost your love
I hate myself
For what I have done
I want
To change what I have done
But I cant
I learned
From the mistake
But I don’t know
If I can ever show you
Because you don’t love me anymore
But I still love you
With all my heart and soul
I will always do
Even u cant
Give me back that love
You were my first girlfriend
You are the greates person
I have even known
It makes me so infinite sad
Never to hold you in my arms again
You just did
So beautiful things to me
You showed me
What real love is
And I payed it back with pain
The best time of my life
Was the time
I spend with you
The greatest feelings I have ever felt
Were based on you
If I had a wish
There is just one thing
I would wish
To win your heart back
And be together with you again
I hope you know
I never meant to hurt you
And that I´m really sorry
For what I have done
I miss you and your love
The last I want to say
Is that my love
Will always be there
Its more strong
As anytime before
We couldn’t talk much
In the last time
And I miss you
My heart is crying
In every minute I´m away from you
Without you
I´m not the same person as before
I lost the most important
Part of my life
But I know its my fault
I still hope
One day I can tell you
“I love you!”
but till that day
I´m not compleat
I would like to say
“please come back to me”
but I don’t have the rights
to do that
its up to you
M....., I will always love you with all my heart and soul!!!
so, mein zweiter versuch:
My heart is crying
Since you went away
I feel a part of me dying
Every single day
I miss you so much
My love still is real
I don’t know what to do
I want u to know how I feel
I miss to look into your eyes
I miss to feel your lips
I miss to hear your voice
I miss to hold you close
I miss to feel your breath
I miss to hear your laugh
I miss so much to receive your love
What hurts me most
Is the fact
I don’t know
What is in your mind
If you can give
Me, us, an other chance
Or if all the great times we shared wont come back again
All I want for future
Is o be together with you
My love for you will always be
And I pray you can love me again too
My heart is crying
Since you went away
I feel a part of me dying
Every single day
I miss you so much
My love still is real
I don’t know what to do
I want u to know how I feel
I miss to look into your eyes
I miss to feel your lips
I miss to hear your voice
I miss to hold you close
I miss to feel your breath
I miss to hear your laugh
I miss so much to receive your love
What hurts me most
Is the fact
I don’t know
What is in your mind
If you can give
Me, us, an other chance
Or if all the great times we shared wont come back again
All I want for future
Is o be together with you
My love for you will always be
And I pray you can love me again too
nummer 4: (da bin ich mit der reihenfolge ein wenig durcheinander gekommen :rolleyes: )
My tears dont dry
Cause I can´t stop to cry
Myheart is broken
Cause of ther words were spoken
My mind is not clear
I feel so much the fear
I lost the greatest person I´ve ever known
I miss so much the love you´ve shown
Without you, I´m not the same
Oh, what a cruel game
I don’t know what to do
All I need is you
To live without what I need
Makes it difficult to keep staying on my feet
I don’t know, if u feel the same pian I do
At the moment I feel like I don’t know anything about you
I guess, it´s time to face the truth
I lost your love
That’s why my heart is crying
And my soul is dying
The only thing which will survive is my love for you!
My tears dont dry
Cause I can´t stop to cry
Myheart is broken
Cause of ther words were spoken
My mind is not clear
I feel so much the fear
I lost the greatest person I´ve ever known
I miss so much the love you´ve shown
Without you, I´m not the same
Oh, what a cruel game
I don’t know what to do
All I need is you
To live without what I need
Makes it difficult to keep staying on my feet
I don’t know, if u feel the same pian I do
At the moment I feel like I don’t know anything about you
I guess, it´s time to face the truth
I lost your love
That’s why my heart is crying
And my soul is dying
The only thing which will survive is my love for you!
naja, hier jetzt nr 3:
The people say, you´re not good for me
Cause you hurt me so much, so often
But they don’t feel like I do
This infinite love, which I can´t deny
All the tears I cried cause of you
Showed me, how much I need you
All the pieces of my broken heart
Show me how much I still love you
In any minute of a day I don’t think of you
I think about the time we shared
I think about our love
And about, what I should do without you
The sense of a life
Is to find the true love
I already found you, my true love
So, now life is senseless without you
Once I heard someone say
“love is the greatest feeling
but also the reason for the greatest pain”
now I can say, he was right
I miss your love
I hate the pain
I hope you feel better
As I do in this times
The people say, you´re not good for me
Cause you hurt me so much, so often
But they don’t feel like I do
This infinite love, which I can´t deny
All the tears I cried cause of you
Showed me, how much I need you
All the pieces of my broken heart
Show me how much I still love you
In any minute of a day I don’t think of you
I think about the time we shared
I think about our love
And about, what I should do without you
The sense of a life
Is to find the true love
I already found you, my true love
So, now life is senseless without you
Once I heard someone say
“love is the greatest feeling
but also the reason for the greatest pain”
now I can say, he was right
I miss your love
I hate the pain
I hope you feel better
As I do in this times
yeah yeah englisch rock =)
*flüster sind da nicht paar fehler? ?(
*flüster sind da nicht paar fehler? ?(
joa... könnte sein dass da son paar fehler drin sind.... grammatik war nie meine stärke :(
das ist ja auch nicht wichtig ;)
sind schön geschrieben... :super:
sind schön geschrieben... :super:
danke :) )
Seite 1 von 1 · 8 Beiträge in diesem Thema