soll ich das schicken???
3 Antworten1'003 AufrufeGestartet von eve2504 ·
eve2504Themenstart
hi,
ich möchte schicken mein exfreund diesen email.er hat aus wohnung ausgesogen an donnerstag. es tut mir leid das ist in english und so lang.
bitte lesen weil ich brauchen andere opinion.
ist ser self-explainable.
danke
eve
I don’t know why I’m doing this but it feels like if I don’t, I’ll always ask myself „what if?“. It’s only been a few days since you’ve been gone and I’ve already realized that, Marc I won’t be fine, not until you get back. Finding out that you aren’t going to come back in two months is taking the only thing from me I had left – Hope. And you said there was hope and that it’s most likely that you’re only gone for two months.
It’s so easy for you. You’re going to Greece, so far away that there’s nothing to remind you of me. You’re starting a new life not realizing what you’re leaving behind. A girl that loves you in a way that is unexplainable and still so real. You couldn’t realize that you’ve made a mistake and how much you miss me if you did because there is nothing there to help you do it. You’ll be so distracted, so busy carrying on with your life that you won’t have any time to remember me. I just hope that when you lie in bed alone at night, you’ll miss that hand of mine that used to caress you until you fell asleep knowing I’d be there to show you how much I care first thing in the morning. And I’m staying behind in this place that screams you’re name more often than I do. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, everything here reminds me of you and it’s unbearable to me. I haven’t properly slept since you’ve been gone, I wake up every hour like I used to when I was picking you up from work in the mornings and I was so scared of sleeping in that I kept waking up. And when I do it feels like somebody is punching me in the stomach and I can’t breathe. No matter how late I went to sleep I wake up early, like 8 o’clock and I have to go to the living-room cause I can’t stay in this bed that is ours without you there to rock me slow and make it all good again. It’s such a struggle to even move and I don’t want to leave the house because I know I’ll break down in public, not being able to hide under your blanket. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I don’t do anything but thinking of you. And I’m not joking when I say that there’s not a single moment, not one second that I don’t think of you, my darling angel. You’re on my mind all the time and I constantly have flashbacks of what I’ve had with you. I can still feel you, I literally feel your face when you haven’t shaved in a day, your lips on mine, your hair all soft from my shampoo, your back…
I remember our first kiss, you telling me you loved me for the first time and when you said I owned your heart just two days before you broke the news to me and now you’ve taken my heart, my soul, the only thing that makes everything finally make sense and you’ll be taking it with you when you leave. The only reason I am even trying to do this is that I am holding on to that hope I have left like it’s the only thing that will keep me from drowning. I know you said I had to move on not holding on to that but I just can’t.
Baby, don’t shake it off, be emotional and think about it the way you did when you were sitting in the living-room all insecure about that decision that suddenly didn’t seem that reasonable anymore. But this time please don’t be scared of those thoughts that make you question everything.
Please don’t let your head make decisions for your heart and fool you so you believe it’s actually one you’re heart made when it isn’t. Those couple of minutes in the living-room when you questioned your decision your entire face changed, your eyes changed and it seemed like I got ahold of your heart for a second and you saying you weren’t sure anymore was your heart speaking but you let your head take control again.
As much as Greece may be a great opportunity, love is an even greater. And I promise that it doesn’t happen often that you find a girl that just knows for a fact that she could love you until the very end! Take your time, take a vacation but don’t break up everything behind you.
P.s.: The day ours did, two other relationships ended. Remember: “It seems like everybody’s breaking up, they’re throwing their love away, but I know I got a good thing right here, that’s why I say: Nobody’s gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever!…”?
ich möchte schicken mein exfreund diesen email.er hat aus wohnung ausgesogen an donnerstag. es tut mir leid das ist in english und so lang.
bitte lesen weil ich brauchen andere opinion.
ist ser self-explainable.
danke
eve
I don’t know why I’m doing this but it feels like if I don’t, I’ll always ask myself „what if?“. It’s only been a few days since you’ve been gone and I’ve already realized that, Marc I won’t be fine, not until you get back. Finding out that you aren’t going to come back in two months is taking the only thing from me I had left – Hope. And you said there was hope and that it’s most likely that you’re only gone for two months.
It’s so easy for you. You’re going to Greece, so far away that there’s nothing to remind you of me. You’re starting a new life not realizing what you’re leaving behind. A girl that loves you in a way that is unexplainable and still so real. You couldn’t realize that you’ve made a mistake and how much you miss me if you did because there is nothing there to help you do it. You’ll be so distracted, so busy carrying on with your life that you won’t have any time to remember me. I just hope that when you lie in bed alone at night, you’ll miss that hand of mine that used to caress you until you fell asleep knowing I’d be there to show you how much I care first thing in the morning. And I’m staying behind in this place that screams you’re name more often than I do. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, everything here reminds me of you and it’s unbearable to me. I haven’t properly slept since you’ve been gone, I wake up every hour like I used to when I was picking you up from work in the mornings and I was so scared of sleeping in that I kept waking up. And when I do it feels like somebody is punching me in the stomach and I can’t breathe. No matter how late I went to sleep I wake up early, like 8 o’clock and I have to go to the living-room cause I can’t stay in this bed that is ours without you there to rock me slow and make it all good again. It’s such a struggle to even move and I don’t want to leave the house because I know I’ll break down in public, not being able to hide under your blanket. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I don’t do anything but thinking of you. And I’m not joking when I say that there’s not a single moment, not one second that I don’t think of you, my darling angel. You’re on my mind all the time and I constantly have flashbacks of what I’ve had with you. I can still feel you, I literally feel your face when you haven’t shaved in a day, your lips on mine, your hair all soft from my shampoo, your back…
I remember our first kiss, you telling me you loved me for the first time and when you said I owned your heart just two days before you broke the news to me and now you’ve taken my heart, my soul, the only thing that makes everything finally make sense and you’ll be taking it with you when you leave. The only reason I am even trying to do this is that I am holding on to that hope I have left like it’s the only thing that will keep me from drowning. I know you said I had to move on not holding on to that but I just can’t.
Baby, don’t shake it off, be emotional and think about it the way you did when you were sitting in the living-room all insecure about that decision that suddenly didn’t seem that reasonable anymore. But this time please don’t be scared of those thoughts that make you question everything.
Please don’t let your head make decisions for your heart and fool you so you believe it’s actually one you’re heart made when it isn’t. Those couple of minutes in the living-room when you questioned your decision your entire face changed, your eyes changed and it seemed like I got ahold of your heart for a second and you saying you weren’t sure anymore was your heart speaking but you let your head take control again.
As much as Greece may be a great opportunity, love is an even greater. And I promise that it doesn’t happen often that you find a girl that just knows for a fact that she could love you until the very end! Take your time, take a vacation but don’t break up everything behind you.
P.s.: The day ours did, two other relationships ended. Remember: “It seems like everybody’s breaking up, they’re throwing their love away, but I know I got a good thing right here, that’s why I say: Nobody’s gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever!…”?
Hi Eve,
sounds bitter sweet;) - and explains that you truely love him! Does he know? -
What happened? Why he has to go/wants to go away?
Quasar
sounds bitter sweet;) - and explains that you truely love him! Does he know? -
What happened? Why he has to go/wants to go away?
Quasar
you speak english.great!
his friend came from south africa to live with us but he didnt get the work permit for germany so he decided to go to greece with him. the relationship was going down hill so bad that he even started to become unsure about his love but whenever it was just him and me everything was perfect and we knew we belonged together. he is a traveler,he loves to see the world and greece sound like a great oppurtunity and since everything went so bad he didnt feel like the love was strong enough to hold on to.
he might come back in 2 months,he might not.
i know if he let me try again,everything would be fine.
he knows how much i love him.
i just dont know what to do anymore! shall i send it?
his friend came from south africa to live with us but he didnt get the work permit for germany so he decided to go to greece with him. the relationship was going down hill so bad that he even started to become unsure about his love but whenever it was just him and me everything was perfect and we knew we belonged together. he is a traveler,he loves to see the world and greece sound like a great oppurtunity and since everything went so bad he didnt feel like the love was strong enough to hold on to.
he might come back in 2 months,he might not.
i know if he let me try again,everything would be fine.
he knows how much i love him.
i just dont know what to do anymore! shall i send it?
Hi!
Difficult situation! -
I do not see a reason, why you should not send him the email!
Then give it a little time to let your words work. Do not write to often or to much.
Finally Greece also could be a chance, in the way that he misses you and realizes again, that he loves you!
Good luck!
Quasar
Difficult situation! -
I do not see a reason, why you should not send him the email!
Then give it a little time to let your words work. Do not write to often or to much.
Finally Greece also could be a chance, in the way that he misses you and realizes again, that he loves you!
Good luck!
Quasar
Seite 1 von 1 · 4 Beiträge in diesem Thema