Vermisse dein altes ich!
38 Antworten10'495 AufrufeGestartet von sweet.honey89 ·
sweet.honey89Themenstart
Do you know,Babe?
Did you know that my heart was stunned,
when you say goodbye to me?
Do you know how much I`ve wanted you back,
since you left me?
Do you know I miss you,
do you know I care for you?
Do you know how much I love you?
In my heart there`s only you.
Do you know that all I do is miss and think about you?
When I eat all I see is your face,
when I try to sleep I can`t.
Do you know when we are close together,
there`s nothing else I need in my life?
But know you`ve left.
You`re probably feeling confused,
juste the same as me.
I don`t know what I can do,
I don`t know who to ask.
Do you thinks about me sometimes,
when you`re feeling lonely? ;(
Did you know that my heart was stunned,
when you say goodbye to me?
Do you know how much I`ve wanted you back,
since you left me?
Do you know I miss you,
do you know I care for you?
Do you know how much I love you?
In my heart there`s only you.
Do you know that all I do is miss and think about you?
When I eat all I see is your face,
when I try to sleep I can`t.
Do you know when we are close together,
there`s nothing else I need in my life?
But know you`ve left.
You`re probably feeling confused,
juste the same as me.
I don`t know what I can do,
I don`t know who to ask.
Do you thinks about me sometimes,
when you`re feeling lonely? ;(
You need courage
I don`t understand and I don`t know why I be with you gangsta
And I think...I think
You also don`t know ,babe
But one I know sure is
I crazy over you
You don`t know what you mean to me
Oh West side babe,because of you I stupid now
You aren`t a romatic guy
That`s not bad,boy
But why you can`t say a little sentence like"I love you"?
Oh my darling ,
I want to be your angel and to tell you"I love you " is so easy
For me you are very mistery
Gansta you are strong and has style
But what you need is courage
You don`t want to be a soft-boiled
That`s you don`t say"I love you"
When you find your courage,babe
then tell me please
I wait as long as`cuz I need you ,boy :]
I don`t understand and I don`t know why I be with you gangsta
And I think...I think
You also don`t know ,babe
But one I know sure is
I crazy over you
You don`t know what you mean to me
Oh West side babe,because of you I stupid now
You aren`t a romatic guy
That`s not bad,boy
But why you can`t say a little sentence like"I love you"?
Oh my darling ,
I want to be your angel and to tell you"I love you " is so easy
For me you are very mistery
Gansta you are strong and has style
But what you need is courage
You don`t want to be a soft-boiled
That`s you don`t say"I love you"
When you find your courage,babe
then tell me please
I wait as long as`cuz I need you ,boy :]
One request.please
I try every thing to let you know,how much I think of you
You always count of my love
The feeling of you is a sanctuary for me
That`s only a part of my feeling,the another part I keep for later
Can you open your heart for me ,please?
I want to see how many side you have got
I be with you,but I know nothing about you
You don`t know about me too
This love is breaking already on the begin
I try to save our love ,but I don`t create that alone
Oh honey ,please put the first step
and leave us be happy
That is difficult I know,but when your love to me are strong
Then you create that
When you do that,then I give you my heart as thanks...
I try every thing to let you know,how much I think of you
You always count of my love
The feeling of you is a sanctuary for me
That`s only a part of my feeling,the another part I keep for later
Can you open your heart for me ,please?
I want to see how many side you have got
I be with you,but I know nothing about you
You don`t know about me too
This love is breaking already on the begin
I try to save our love ,but I don`t create that alone
Oh honey ,please put the first step
and leave us be happy
That is difficult I know,but when your love to me are strong
Then you create that
When you do that,then I give you my heart as thanks...
Confusion
Befor you coming in my life
I never think that love can be so difficult
Boy ,do you know we are a couple?
I don`t think so
Do you want to know when I in love with you?
As you dancing with me at Saturday night
I`ve got a really amazing feelings
I never stress you
I give you always your freedom and times
What do you think about me guy?
Do you also love me
Or you want to say good bye?
As I kiss you I`m sure I love you
My feelings always are true
You are a puzzle for me
When you dont love me,why you ask
If I want to be your girl?
When you don`t want to meet me,why you ask
If I want to meet you?
All that I don`t understand
But I keep it easy
All I want is to embrace you one time
Befor you coming in my life
I never think that love can be so difficult
Boy ,do you know we are a couple?
I don`t think so
Do you want to know when I in love with you?
As you dancing with me at Saturday night
I`ve got a really amazing feelings
I never stress you
I give you always your freedom and times
What do you think about me guy?
Do you also love me
Or you want to say good bye?
As I kiss you I`m sure I love you
My feelings always are true
You are a puzzle for me
When you dont love me,why you ask
If I want to be your girl?
When you don`t want to meet me,why you ask
If I want to meet you?
All that I don`t understand
But I keep it easy
All I want is to embrace you one time
I wouldn`t belive you!
You come to me with a sad face,
and tell me that we can`t get along.
You say I`m to good for you,
but those words are to easy.
You pretendet to be good,
you said you have no one new.
You wanted to rest your heart
and didn`t want anyone else involved.
No matter what you say I wouldn`t belive you.
Someone like you,timid on the outside fierce on the inside
Despite the warnings I didn`t listen.
No matter what you say I wouldn`t belive you.
Sweet faced,fierce hearted,not to belived.
In your past now,many people have you done this with?
Have you ever counted?
Even though I still love you
Everyone see it,
but I won`t let you trick me anymore.
Tommorow I will to go,
I don`t want to meet the black-hearted.
I won`t belive in words anymore.
No matter what you say I won`t belive.
No matter what you say I won`t belive.
I won`t belive.I won`t belive.I won`t belive.
You come to me with a sad face,
and tell me that we can`t get along.
You say I`m to good for you,
but those words are to easy.
You pretendet to be good,
you said you have no one new.
You wanted to rest your heart
and didn`t want anyone else involved.
No matter what you say I wouldn`t belive you.
Someone like you,timid on the outside fierce on the inside
Despite the warnings I didn`t listen.
No matter what you say I wouldn`t belive you.
Sweet faced,fierce hearted,not to belived.
In your past now,many people have you done this with?
Have you ever counted?
Even though I still love you
Everyone see it,
but I won`t let you trick me anymore.
Tommorow I will to go,
I don`t want to meet the black-hearted.
I won`t belive in words anymore.
No matter what you say I won`t belive.
No matter what you say I won`t belive.
I won`t belive.I won`t belive.I won`t belive.
That´s great stuff! :trost:
:heulen:
oh wow.
I felt the same, some month ago.
I wish you the best!
lg
lovlyTigger :trost:
oh wow.
I felt the same, some month ago.
I wish you the best!
lg
lovlyTigger :trost:
nice
very nice
very very nice
very nice
very very nice
:o Merci leute!!!FReut mich wenn es euch gefällt!!! :schmatz:
:schmatz:Dankeschön!!!!!! :o lovlytigger liebe grüsse zurück!
kann mich nur anschließen, sehr schön...
aus thailand kommst du?
aber du wohnst ja jetz in deutschland oder?
aus thailand kommst du?
aber du wohnst ja jetz in deutschland oder?
Zum zweiten Mal haben wir uns gegenseitig verletzt
Das erste Mal war es noch ein Spiel
Du hattest mich X-Mal versetzt
In unsere Beziehung hatten wir kein Ziel
Wollten nur Spass und dachten über gar nichts nach
Doch je länger ich mit dir zusammen war
Wurde aus dem Spiel eine Hölle für mich
Denn so sehr liebte ich dich
Ich wollte meine Gefühle für dich nicht zeigen
denn ich weisst wie du so bist
Unsere junge Beziehung besteht nur aus Schweigen
denn der Satz"Ich liebe dich" ist für dich nur ein Sack voller Mist
Du fühltest dich zu cool um diesen Satz auszusprechen
doch ich weiss du hattest mich geliebt
wolltest mein herz nicht mit Absicht brechen
Ich verzeihe dir denn du warst noch jung
Ohne Grund machtest du Schluss
und ich gab dir nur einen letzten Kuss
Tage vergehen,du meldest dich
und sagtest, du liebst mich
Süss batest du mich, dir eine zweite Chanche zu geben
Wie immer konnte ich dein Lächeln nicht wiederstehen
und hatte dir wieder vergeben
Doch nichts hat sich verändert
Nur eines hat sich geädert
Diemal bin ich die ,die dich verletzte
Denn ich sehe keine Zukunft aus uns zwei
aber ich bereute keine Sekunde mit dir
Die Eringerrungen an dich bleiben ganz tief in mir
.....denn mein Herz, liebt dich noch.....
Das erste Mal war es noch ein Spiel
Du hattest mich X-Mal versetzt
In unsere Beziehung hatten wir kein Ziel
Wollten nur Spass und dachten über gar nichts nach
Doch je länger ich mit dir zusammen war
Wurde aus dem Spiel eine Hölle für mich
Denn so sehr liebte ich dich
Ich wollte meine Gefühle für dich nicht zeigen
denn ich weisst wie du so bist
Unsere junge Beziehung besteht nur aus Schweigen
denn der Satz"Ich liebe dich" ist für dich nur ein Sack voller Mist
Du fühltest dich zu cool um diesen Satz auszusprechen
doch ich weiss du hattest mich geliebt
wolltest mein herz nicht mit Absicht brechen
Ich verzeihe dir denn du warst noch jung
Ohne Grund machtest du Schluss
und ich gab dir nur einen letzten Kuss
Tage vergehen,du meldest dich
und sagtest, du liebst mich
Süss batest du mich, dir eine zweite Chanche zu geben
Wie immer konnte ich dein Lächeln nicht wiederstehen
und hatte dir wieder vergeben
Doch nichts hat sich verändert
Nur eines hat sich geädert
Diemal bin ich die ,die dich verletzte
Denn ich sehe keine Zukunft aus uns zwei
aber ich bereute keine Sekunde mit dir
Die Eringerrungen an dich bleiben ganz tief in mir
.....denn mein Herz, liebt dich noch.....
wirklich schön,
es macht nachdenklich weil es sehr tiefgründig ist...
ich wünsch dir alles liebe
es macht nachdenklich weil es sehr tiefgründig ist...
ich wünsch dir alles liebe
hey
das gedicht, ist ja so etwas von super. dieses gedicht hab ich mir gleich ausgedruckt.
hast du dies selbst geschrieben? und wenn ist dir das selbst passiert oder hast du das einfach so geschrieben??!
einfach ein wunderschönes gedicht! das muss man gelesen haben!
liebe grüsse nadine
das gedicht, ist ja so etwas von super. dieses gedicht hab ich mir gleich ausgedruckt.
hast du dies selbst geschrieben? und wenn ist dir das selbst passiert oder hast du das einfach so geschrieben??!
einfach ein wunderschönes gedicht! das muss man gelesen haben!
liebe grüsse nadine
Danke schnubbi87 :o ja rosegirl ich habe es selbst geschrieben
Es war ein spontanes gedicht ich wollte nur mal über meine beziehung und gefühle schreiben und daraus ist ein gedicht entstanden :) ) und ich freue mich das es euch gefällt ,echt :heulen: liebe grüsse zurück
Es war ein spontanes gedicht ich wollte nur mal über meine beziehung und gefühle schreiben und daraus ist ein gedicht entstanden :) ) und ich freue mich das es euch gefällt ,echt :heulen: liebe grüsse zurück
ja ich komme aus thailand aber wohne nicht in deutschland sondern ind der schweiz
:verliebt:liebe grüsse
:verliebt:liebe grüsse
Only one minute
Just for one minute,only one minute would be enough
to stay with the sweetest babe I`ve never seen
I wanna look at you with my own eyes
and stop the clock right here
So I coul be with you like this,every night and every day
You filled the empty space in my heart
you look away loneliness and erase the coldest days
You removed the pain and gave warmth to my heart
Just one minute with you, standing right here
Only one minute ,that means so much
and I have one sentence
to represent a million words in my heart,
could you help me listening to it?
That sentence is"I love you"
Just one minute,only one minute between us
to hold you hand lightly
and let you feel it deep inside your heart
I wanna thank you so much
I want thank you as a promise
Just read inside my eyes
and see how much I love you
Just for one minute,only one minute would be enough
to stay with the sweetest babe I`ve never seen
I wanna look at you with my own eyes
and stop the clock right here
So I coul be with you like this,every night and every day
You filled the empty space in my heart
you look away loneliness and erase the coldest days
You removed the pain and gave warmth to my heart
Just one minute with you, standing right here
Only one minute ,that means so much
and I have one sentence
to represent a million words in my heart,
could you help me listening to it?
That sentence is"I love you"
Just one minute,only one minute between us
to hold you hand lightly
and let you feel it deep inside your heart
I wanna thank you so much
I want thank you as a promise
Just read inside my eyes
and see how much I love you
First love
You didn`t hate me but you never love me
I can only know you and you overlook me
I did every thing for you and I want you to be satisfied
But I couldn`t make love love me
I`ve never given myself to anyone
and never mad myself vulnerable
But today I have to sleep with a bruised heart
What do I have to do when I can`t control my heart
To love someone who doesn`t love me
First love and my heart was broken
Was it too fast with this disapointment?
You`re my first love and the skies weren`t very fair
Why can`t we love each other?
I love you but you don`t have to pity me
I want to finish every thing in my heart
I`ll never forget that you were the first
The one who let me know about love
You didn`t hate me but you never love me
I can only know you and you overlook me
I did every thing for you and I want you to be satisfied
But I couldn`t make love love me
I`ve never given myself to anyone
and never mad myself vulnerable
But today I have to sleep with a bruised heart
What do I have to do when I can`t control my heart
To love someone who doesn`t love me
First love and my heart was broken
Was it too fast with this disapointment?
You`re my first love and the skies weren`t very fair
Why can`t we love each other?
I love you but you don`t have to pity me
I want to finish every thing in my heart
I`ll never forget that you were the first
The one who let me know about love
sag mal von wo kannst du so wunderschöne gedichte schreiben??
ich drucke mir jedes von dir aus!
die sind einfach genial, ich dachte immer meine wären auch gut, aber gegen deine sind die nichts!!!
Nadine
ich drucke mir jedes von dir aus!
die sind einfach genial, ich dachte immer meine wären auch gut, aber gegen deine sind die nichts!!!
Nadine
I`m weak
can you stop doing it?
You don`t have to come to me again
and make me confused by looking at me like that anymore
You know I`m not that strong,
my heart is always changed when you`re here
I know how many times you`ve left me,
but in my heart I still love you , still care for you
But from today onwards,it`s need to stop
I`m asking you,not to trouble me anymore
Don`t come round anymore
cause you know I`m weak
I have to keep trying to control my feelings,and I tired of it
I`m fed up with feeling confused
I can`t take it any longer
Do you understand?
I`m asking you,please dont meet me again
From today I`m going to be cruel
Going to be strong and ask you to leave
We have to accept it,it`s difficult for me to accept too
but just needs to stop from today onwards
I won`t be weak from now onwards
can you stop doing it?
You don`t have to come to me again
and make me confused by looking at me like that anymore
You know I`m not that strong,
my heart is always changed when you`re here
I know how many times you`ve left me,
but in my heart I still love you , still care for you
But from today onwards,it`s need to stop
I`m asking you,not to trouble me anymore
Don`t come round anymore
cause you know I`m weak
I have to keep trying to control my feelings,and I tired of it
I`m fed up with feeling confused
I can`t take it any longer
Do you understand?
I`m asking you,please dont meet me again
From today I`m going to be cruel
Going to be strong and ask you to leave
We have to accept it,it`s difficult for me to accept too
but just needs to stop from today onwards
I won`t be weak from now onwards
Seite 1 von 2 · 39 Beiträge in diesem Thema