SMS Kurzgedichte englisch?
16 Antworten53'527 AufrufeGestartet von Sophie78 ·
Sophie78Themenstart
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
habt Ihr vielleicht nette Gedichte, am liebsten in englisch, die nicht so lang sind, damit man sie per SMS senden kann?
Vielen Dank.
Sophie
habt Ihr vielleicht nette Gedichte, am liebsten in englisch, die nicht so lang sind, damit man sie per SMS senden kann?
Vielen Dank.
Sophie
It is easy to say "I love u!" But it is hard to sy "Forever". Love me or let it be. Remember don't play with me!
Love begins with a smile, go by a kiss an ends with tears in your eays.
Love begins with a smile, go by a kiss an ends with tears in your eays.
love is hard to find,
easy to lose,
and difficult to forget!
easy to lose,
and difficult to forget!
Hi Ihr Lieben,
mußte gerade lachen, als ich die Antworten gelesen habe :-) Ich dachte mehr so an was nettes, nicht an jemanden der gerade im Gehen ist :-) Er, also, der an den ich Eure SMS Ideen verschicken will :-) ist der Mann den ich liebe... Ich habe nur leider keine guten SMS Gedichte ;-)
Vll. noch jemand was nettes für Verliebte?
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Sophie
mußte gerade lachen, als ich die Antworten gelesen habe :-) Ich dachte mehr so an was nettes, nicht an jemanden der gerade im Gehen ist :-) Er, also, der an den ich Eure SMS Ideen verschicken will :-) ist der Mann den ich liebe... Ich habe nur leider keine guten SMS Gedichte ;-)
Vll. noch jemand was nettes für Verliebte?
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Sophie
The shortest word i know is "i".
The sweetest is "love".
And the person i nerver forget are "you"!
Put them al together: I LOVE YOU!
Passt dir so etwas besser? :D
Grüsse Honey
The sweetest is "love".
And the person i nerver forget are "you"!
Put them al together: I LOVE YOU!
Passt dir so etwas besser? :D
Grüsse Honey
Habe dir hier noch einen:
There are always two sides in a story.
Here's mine! I found out, I cannot live
without you, because I love you! I need
you more than words can ever say!
There are always two sides in a story.
Here's mine! I found out, I cannot live
without you, because I love you! I need
you more than words can ever say!
:) Ja, danke Dir.
möchtest du noch mehr?
:-) Na klar, wenn Du welche hast, gerne.
ja hier sind noch einige
Every day and every night,
I have this feeling deep inside.
I miss you more than I can say,
I love you till the end of day.
I need three things in my life:
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun for the day,
the moon for the night
and you forever!
I Love you!
Every moment of every day,
I wanna see you, I wanna say:
No one knows you like I know you,
no one hears you the way I do.
No one loves you like I love you!
You are my angel,
you are my hero,
you are all i need.
I can´t sleep at night because i think of you,
you are always here in my heart.
I miss you so!
I need someone to understand,
I need someone to hold my hand and
I need someone to stand beside me.
I need love and care,
I need you, because I love you!
I love you more than I ever loved a man
before. Need you in my life, need you
by my side. I need you every moment,
every day, I wanna go with you every way!
so, im moment sind dass alle, die ich habe. ich hoffe du kannst sie brauchen.
grüsse honey
Every day and every night,
I have this feeling deep inside.
I miss you more than I can say,
I love you till the end of day.
I need three things in my life:
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun for the day,
the moon for the night
and you forever!
I Love you!
Every moment of every day,
I wanna see you, I wanna say:
No one knows you like I know you,
no one hears you the way I do.
No one loves you like I love you!
You are my angel,
you are my hero,
you are all i need.
I can´t sleep at night because i think of you,
you are always here in my heart.
I miss you so!
I need someone to understand,
I need someone to hold my hand and
I need someone to stand beside me.
I need love and care,
I need you, because I love you!
I love you more than I ever loved a man
before. Need you in my life, need you
by my side. I need you every moment,
every day, I wanna go with you every way!
so, im moment sind dass alle, die ich habe. ich hoffe du kannst sie brauchen.
grüsse honey
heey honey ...
voll sweet die gedichtchen .. :D
Habe mir eins geborgt :P
Danke! *g*
lg sunny
voll sweet die gedichtchen .. :D
Habe mir eins geborgt :P
Danke! *g*
lg sunny
FRIENDSHIP SMS!
A Friendship is Sweet when its NEW
Its Sweeter when its TRUE
But Its Sweetest when the friend is like U.
SENT WITH A SMILE
god in heaven,
god above
please protect the one i love,
sent with a smile,
sealed with a kiss,
i love the one who is reading this
STOLEN
Your words of love steal
someone's heart,
but you don't know that your
heart is already stolen by me,
check it!
WHO YOU ARE
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
THE TEAR
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Autoren: unbekannt (entschuldige my sweetheart! ;) )
I hope i could help you a little bit!
Bye sweetheart! :o
A Friendship is Sweet when its NEW
Its Sweeter when its TRUE
But Its Sweetest when the friend is like U.
SENT WITH A SMILE
god in heaven,
god above
please protect the one i love,
sent with a smile,
sealed with a kiss,
i love the one who is reading this
STOLEN
Your words of love steal
someone's heart,
but you don't know that your
heart is already stolen by me,
check it!
WHO YOU ARE
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
THE TEAR
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Autoren: unbekannt (entschuldige my sweetheart! ;) )
I hope i could help you a little bit!
Bye sweetheart! :o
Please, my dear - the "Quellenangabe" :-)
Thank you!
Sternenzauber
Thank you!
Sternenzauber
forset me not,
forget me never,
but if you forget me
forget me forever
Quelle: sms.at
forget me never,
but if you forget me
forget me forever
Quelle: sms.at
And as they said true friendship never dies and looking back we smiled at all the tears we cried!!
Quelle: sms.at
Quelle: sms.at
@ maybe
Die Quellenangaben fehlen noch!
Danke und Gruss
Sternenzauber
Die Quellenangaben fehlen noch!
Danke und Gruss
Sternenzauber
Hi ,
ich habe mal was geschrieben , ich finde es gut.
YESTERDAY IS HISTORY.. TODAY IS A GIFT.. TOMORROW IS MYSTERY!!! 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 ONE MORE TIME, WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE, YEAH!
EVERY DAY IS A HARD DAY ,BUT TOMORRW WE ALL BE STRONGER!!!!
THE LIFE GOE´S ON
is nicht unbedingt ein liebesgedicht.
ich habe mal was geschrieben , ich finde es gut.
YESTERDAY IS HISTORY.. TODAY IS A GIFT.. TOMORROW IS MYSTERY!!! 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 ONE MORE TIME, WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE, YEAH!
EVERY DAY IS A HARD DAY ,BUT TOMORRW WE ALL BE STRONGER!!!!
THE LIFE GOE´S ON
is nicht unbedingt ein liebesgedicht.
Seite 1 von 1 · 17 Beiträge in diesem Thema