Suche dringend schönen Spruch auf Englisch
7 Antworten33'675 AufrufeGestartet von Wiesowarum ·
WiesowarumThemenstart
Hallo,
ich suche englische Sprüche, welche in eine SMS passen.
Hier ein Beispiel:
A lollipop said to a chocolate..."Damn, we're sweet!" Tha chocolate replied: "You think we're sweet, you should see the person reading this message..."
Habt ihr sowas ähnliches auf Lager? Es muss leider auf Englisch sein und sollte irgendwie ein Kompliment darstellen.
Bin für Hilfe dankbar,
Wiesowarum
ich suche englische Sprüche, welche in eine SMS passen.
Hier ein Beispiel:
A lollipop said to a chocolate..."Damn, we're sweet!" Tha chocolate replied: "You think we're sweet, you should see the person reading this message..."
Habt ihr sowas ähnliches auf Lager? Es muss leider auf Englisch sein und sollte irgendwie ein Kompliment darstellen.
Bin für Hilfe dankbar,
Wiesowarum
hallo wiesowarum
wie wär's mit...
You must be really tired, because you have been running through my head all day!
oder...
I saw angels in the sky, I saw snow fall in July. I saw things you only imagine to see or do, but I still haven't met somebody nicer than you!
oder...
It was raining as you've been born. But it was no rain, it was the sky which cried because he has lost his most beautiful star!
so, das reicht fürs erste :) )
hier einer von vielen links wo du solche sprüche finden kannst...
http://mobile.bluewin.ch/index.php/handyspass/smsspruche/englisch?page=1
lg
ghost
wie wär's mit...
You must be really tired, because you have been running through my head all day!
oder...
I saw angels in the sky, I saw snow fall in July. I saw things you only imagine to see or do, but I still haven't met somebody nicer than you!
oder...
It was raining as you've been born. But it was no rain, it was the sky which cried because he has lost his most beautiful star!
so, das reicht fürs erste :) )
hier einer von vielen links wo du solche sprüche finden kannst...
http://mobile.bluewin.ch/index.php/handyspass/smsspruche/englisch?page=1
lg
ghost
Hi Ghost13,
wow...die sind wunderschön. Danke! Und gleich nochmal danke für die Internet-Adresse. :]
Da werde ich mich einmal umschauen.
LG Wiesowarum
wow...die sind wunderschön. Danke! Und gleich nochmal danke für die Internet-Adresse. :]
Da werde ich mich einmal umschauen.
LG Wiesowarum
gerne!
viel spass beim stöbern und verschicken - UND - hoffe die Sprüche bringen Erfolg ;)
lg
ghost
viel spass beim stöbern und verschicken - UND - hoffe die Sprüche bringen Erfolg ;)
lg
ghost
Oh ja, das hoffe ich auch ;)
Wiesowarum
Wiesowarum
Also falls sie in korrektem Englisch formuliert sein sollten, würde ich zumindest von Spruch Nummer 3 abraten. ;)
for the world you are someone
but for someone you are the world !
:rolleyes:
but for someone you are the world !
:rolleyes:
:)
I'd like to be the little cup from which you drink your tea, and every time you took a drink, you would be kissing me.
I love you strong, I love you true
just give me a sign and I'll say it to you!!!
I love coffee,
I love tea,
I love you,
Do you love me?
I'm going to wrap myself in paper
I'm going to stick myself with glue
I'm going to tie a BIG red bow on me
and mail myself to you.
My poor eyes are red :heulen: , the ocean is blue
but you don't know, what can I do???
:klatsch: muesli
I'd like to be the little cup from which you drink your tea, and every time you took a drink, you would be kissing me.
I love you strong, I love you true
just give me a sign and I'll say it to you!!!
I love coffee,
I love tea,
I love you,
Do you love me?
I'm going to wrap myself in paper
I'm going to stick myself with glue
I'm going to tie a BIG red bow on me
and mail myself to you.
My poor eyes are red :heulen: , the ocean is blue
but you don't know, what can I do???
:klatsch: muesli
Seite 1 von 1 · 8 Beiträge in diesem Thema