Sunshine and Rain
1 Antworten1'313 AufrufeGestartet von Julia007 ·
Julia007Themenstart
Ich bin heute das erste mal hier online und möchte euch direkt mal meinen Lieblings-Songtext der Sundealers (einer befreundeten super coolen Band aus Wuppertal) vorstellen.
Nehmt ihn einfach nur hin...
Der Text drückt so viel aus und ich denke jeder von uns hat seine eigene Person an die er dabei denken wird!
Stay Sexy
Julia!!!
SUNSHINE AND RAIN
You were the one I owe my life
So many times you brought me through the dark of night
But I´d never understood why you play the fool
Now I know it was your way to bear the loneliness in you
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
You will always be a friend of mine
Why couldn´t you live through the pain
I hear your silent scream in me
I know I was the one who promised you – one day you will be free
Now I wish I could follow you through my dreams
To hold your hand when you let the flatline scream
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
I hope that you feel fine
Wherever you might be today – I gave you sunshine
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
You will always be a friend of mine
Why couldn´t you live through the pain
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
I hope that you now feel fine
Wherever you might be today
Nehmt ihn einfach nur hin...
Der Text drückt so viel aus und ich denke jeder von uns hat seine eigene Person an die er dabei denken wird!
Stay Sexy
Julia!!!
SUNSHINE AND RAIN
You were the one I owe my life
So many times you brought me through the dark of night
But I´d never understood why you play the fool
Now I know it was your way to bear the loneliness in you
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
You will always be a friend of mine
Why couldn´t you live through the pain
I hear your silent scream in me
I know I was the one who promised you – one day you will be free
Now I wish I could follow you through my dreams
To hold your hand when you let the flatline scream
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
I hope that you feel fine
Wherever you might be today – I gave you sunshine
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
You will always be a friend of mine
Why couldn´t you live through the pain
I gave you sunshine
But you always had taken the rain
I hope that you now feel fine
Wherever you might be today
Das drückt wirklich was aus, passt auch auf meine Situation! Wei Faust und meine Fr...! :)
Seite 1 von 1 · 2 Beiträge in diesem Thema