Without you - Mein Songtext
2 Antworten2'833 AufrufeGestartet von NoFunAtAll ·
NoFunAtAllThemenstart
Hi,
ich bin neu hier, möchte deswegen allen kurz hallo sagen! also: Hi!
Der nachfolgende Songtext hab ich geschrieben, nachdem mich meine erste grosse Liebe vor knapp 1.5 Jahren verlassen hat. Von der Musik her könnt ihr euch eine Rockballade mit einer etwas agressiveren, emotionalen Bridge vorstellen... Meine Band, mit welcher ich den Song spielte, steht leider kurz vor der Auflösung und Aufnahmen davon hab ich keine.... naja lests euch mal durch, vielleicht gefällts euch und hilft euch sogar...
(ps: nicht ganz korrekte formulierungen sind als dichterische freiheit zu sehen)
Without You
Two days before, everything was fine
we were happy and you were mine
Now you say to me with teary eyes
It doesn't work anymore, goodbye
I can't believe that that was you
And that your hard words can be true
All your promises become a lie
Futureless I feel like I'm going to die
Without you
everything turns grey
without you
I don't know how to get through the day
without you
There's no future, only past
without you
There just remain tears at last
I'll always remember the tears you cried
on the one day our love died
there are many thoughts which drive me insane
Was it a dream, that just was in vain?
I'll never forget your deep blue eyes
and your sweet, condescending smile
The place you've taken in my heart
will always be yours, it won't fall apart
You promised me once you'd stay forever
but that's an illusion, come true will it never
When we meet, you quickly turn away
it stings in my heart and I cannot stay
Is it so easy to forget me?
Am I replaceable, cause you want to be free?
The girl I used to love is dead
you're not the same one as when we met
But now...
Now my feelings are changing
Now my love is turning into HATE
HATE YOU
and I'm crying
HATE YOU
because you left me
HATE YOU
because you took my heart away
HATE YOU
because you don't care
HATE YOU
cause you're still smiling
HATE YOU
because you took my heart away
Sky is black, sun will never rise
now is the time when my love dies
I cannot leave, but I can't stay
It's haunting me through night and day
If I could, I would run away from my life
but I'm too weak to use a knife
so I have to go on and on
just because life has to be lived alone
written by Sike
Dieser Song ist meiner Ex gewidmet.
Danke für die schöne Zeit.
©2003 by HopeLess
http://www.hopeless.ch
ich bin neu hier, möchte deswegen allen kurz hallo sagen! also: Hi!
Der nachfolgende Songtext hab ich geschrieben, nachdem mich meine erste grosse Liebe vor knapp 1.5 Jahren verlassen hat. Von der Musik her könnt ihr euch eine Rockballade mit einer etwas agressiveren, emotionalen Bridge vorstellen... Meine Band, mit welcher ich den Song spielte, steht leider kurz vor der Auflösung und Aufnahmen davon hab ich keine.... naja lests euch mal durch, vielleicht gefällts euch und hilft euch sogar...
(ps: nicht ganz korrekte formulierungen sind als dichterische freiheit zu sehen)
Without You
Two days before, everything was fine
we were happy and you were mine
Now you say to me with teary eyes
It doesn't work anymore, goodbye
I can't believe that that was you
And that your hard words can be true
All your promises become a lie
Futureless I feel like I'm going to die
Without you
everything turns grey
without you
I don't know how to get through the day
without you
There's no future, only past
without you
There just remain tears at last
I'll always remember the tears you cried
on the one day our love died
there are many thoughts which drive me insane
Was it a dream, that just was in vain?
I'll never forget your deep blue eyes
and your sweet, condescending smile
The place you've taken in my heart
will always be yours, it won't fall apart
You promised me once you'd stay forever
but that's an illusion, come true will it never
When we meet, you quickly turn away
it stings in my heart and I cannot stay
Is it so easy to forget me?
Am I replaceable, cause you want to be free?
The girl I used to love is dead
you're not the same one as when we met
But now...
Now my feelings are changing
Now my love is turning into HATE
HATE YOU
and I'm crying
HATE YOU
because you left me
HATE YOU
because you took my heart away
HATE YOU
because you don't care
HATE YOU
cause you're still smiling
HATE YOU
because you took my heart away
Sky is black, sun will never rise
now is the time when my love dies
I cannot leave, but I can't stay
It's haunting me through night and day
If I could, I would run away from my life
but I'm too weak to use a knife
so I have to go on and on
just because life has to be lived alone
written by Sike
Dieser Song ist meiner Ex gewidmet.
Danke für die schöne Zeit.
©2003 by HopeLess
http://www.hopeless.ch
hi NOFUNATALL :party:
coole band, schöne page
aber n songtext ohne melodie ist wie cornflakes ohne milch ;)
du trauerst deiner ex noch nach? auch nach 1.5 jahren?
erzähl mal nbisschen mehr von deiner beziehung zu ihr.
liebe grüsse
coole band, schöne page
aber n songtext ohne melodie ist wie cornflakes ohne milch ;)
du trauerst deiner ex noch nach? auch nach 1.5 jahren?
erzähl mal nbisschen mehr von deiner beziehung zu ihr.
liebe grüsse
tut mir leid, die Band exisitiert nicht mehr...
ich möchte mich zu der Beziehung nicht äussern, aber mittlerweile ist sie 2.5 jahre her und ich denke immernoch oft an sie zurück...
ich möchte mich zu der Beziehung nicht äussern, aber mittlerweile ist sie 2.5 jahre her und ich denke immernoch oft an sie zurück...
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema