All Of Me
1 Antworten1'341 AufrufeGestartet von Myself ·
MyselfThemenstart
ALL OF ME
Qielle: Seymour Simons / Gerald Marks
LINK VON STERNANZAUBER ENTFERNT
You took my kisses and all my love
You taught me how to care
Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair
All you took
I gladly gave
There is nothing left for me to save
All of me
Why not take all of me
Can't you see
I'm no good without you
Take my lips
I want to lose them
Take my arms
I'll never use them
Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry
How can I go on dear without you
You took the part that once was my heart
So why not take all of me
Qielle: Seymour Simons / Gerald Marks
LINK VON STERNANZAUBER ENTFERNT
You took my kisses and all my love
You taught me how to care
Am I to be just remnant of a one side love affair
All you took
I gladly gave
There is nothing left for me to save
All of me
Why not take all of me
Can't you see
I'm no good without you
Take my lips
I want to lose them
Take my arms
I'll never use them
Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry
How can I go on dear without you
You took the part that once was my heart
So why not take all of me
Hallo Myself
Alles soweit prima gemacht - sogar die Quellenangabe! :super:
Einzig: Links, Banner, Fremdwerbung allgemein sind in unserem Forum nicht gestattet (siehe Forumsregeln).
Ich habe aus diesem Grunde den Link entfernt und die Quellenangabe entsprechend korrigiert.
Danke für Dein Verständnis.
Liebe Grüsse
Sternenzauber
Alles soweit prima gemacht - sogar die Quellenangabe! :super:
Einzig: Links, Banner, Fremdwerbung allgemein sind in unserem Forum nicht gestattet (siehe Forumsregeln).
Ich habe aus diesem Grunde den Link entfernt und die Quellenangabe entsprechend korrigiert.
Danke für Dein Verständnis.
Liebe Grüsse
Sternenzauber
Seite 1 von 1 · 2 Beiträge in diesem Thema