Keine Ewigkeit
5 Antworten2'231 AufrufeGestartet von LostHope ·
LostHopeThemenstart
Ich kann keine Gedichte schreiben, bzw. wenn, dann stelle ich sie ned oeffentlich, weil sie ned so toll sind... aber manchmal... da trifft man aufs songs, die man lange kennt, und auf einmal haben sie fuer dich eine bedeutung.. und dieser hat eine fuer mich...
Madonna's The Power of Goodbye
Your heart is not open
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no
You were my lesson
I had to learn
I was your fortress
You had to burn
Pain is a warning that something's wrong
I pray to God that it won't be long
I wanna go higher
There's nothing left to try
There's no place left to hide
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
Your heart is not open
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
You were my lesson
I had to learn
I was your fortress
You had to burn
There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
Learn to say good-bye
I yearn to say good-bye
There's nothing left to try
There's no more places to hide
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
Madonna's The Power of Goodbye
Your heart is not open
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no
You were my lesson
I had to learn
I was your fortress
You had to burn
Pain is a warning that something's wrong
I pray to God that it won't be long
I wanna go higher
There's nothing left to try
There's no place left to hide
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
Your heart is not open
So I must go
The spell has been broken
I loved you so
You were my lesson
I had to learn
I was your fortress
You had to burn
There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
Learn to say good-bye
I yearn to say good-bye
There's nothing left to try
There's no more places to hide
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
There's nothing left to lose
There's no more heart to bruise
There's no greater power
than the power of good-bye
.. von einer band, die wohl nicht wirklich bekannt sein duerfte... the cruexshadows... industrial, gothic... aber der text hats mir angetan...
I don't understand
why you've done these things to me
I can not comprehend
your lack of loyalty
For you i would have shaken down
the heavens from the sky
But it seems my love was stronger than
this love of yours that died
Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
when the world came falling down
or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why I feel what I feel now
Did you think I wouldn't bawl
Did you think I wouldn't cry
Did you think I wouldn't beg you to stay
One of these days you're gonna realize
just what you've thrown away
Now I lie here in this empty bed
and all I think about is you
and I wonder if you miss me now
and if your bed is empty too
Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
When the world came falling down
Or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why i feel what i feel now
did you think i wouldn't bawl
did you think i wouldn't cry
did you think i wouldn't beg you to stay
one of these days you're gonna realize
just who you've thrown away
Marilyn my bitterness
I've fallen to a stranger nightmare
Marilyn oh Marilyn
I can not break away
Marilyn my bitterness
I've fallen to a stranger nightmare
Marilyn oh Marilyn
I can not find my way
I'll absorb this agony
I'll carry all this pain
I'll wipe away this emptiness
I will purify this stain
my wings will fold around me now
for once a one was two
and my memory is a monument
that will always stand for you
but Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
When the world came falling down
Or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why i feel what i feel now
did you think i wouldn't bawl
did you think I wouldn't cry
did you think I wouldn't beg you to stay
one of these days you're gonna recognize
just who you've thrown away
I don't understand
why you've done these things to me
I can not comprehend
your lack of loyalty
For you i would have shaken down
the heavens from the sky
But it seems my love was stronger than
this love of yours that died
Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
when the world came falling down
or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why I feel what I feel now
Did you think I wouldn't bawl
Did you think I wouldn't cry
Did you think I wouldn't beg you to stay
One of these days you're gonna realize
just what you've thrown away
Now I lie here in this empty bed
and all I think about is you
and I wonder if you miss me now
and if your bed is empty too
Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
When the world came falling down
Or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why i feel what i feel now
did you think i wouldn't bawl
did you think i wouldn't cry
did you think i wouldn't beg you to stay
one of these days you're gonna realize
just who you've thrown away
Marilyn my bitterness
I've fallen to a stranger nightmare
Marilyn oh Marilyn
I can not break away
Marilyn my bitterness
I've fallen to a stranger nightmare
Marilyn oh Marilyn
I can not find my way
I'll absorb this agony
I'll carry all this pain
I'll wipe away this emptiness
I will purify this stain
my wings will fold around me now
for once a one was two
and my memory is a monument
that will always stand for you
but Did you think it wouldn't hurt
Did you think I wouldn't feel
When the world came falling down
Or maybe you didn't think at all
and that's why i feel what i feel now
did you think i wouldn't bawl
did you think I wouldn't cry
did you think I wouldn't beg you to stay
one of these days you're gonna recognize
just who you've thrown away
Als meine Seele fast zerbrach
kamst Du aus der Dunkelheit.
Du beruehrtest mich ganz zart,
nahmst all den Schmerz von mir.
Du gabst meinem Leben Sinn,
Gefuehle die ich nie gekannt.
Wir beide flogen durch die Nacht
voll von dunkler Leidenschaft.
Ich such Dich in der Dunkelheit.
Bitte nimm den Schmerz von mir.
Es gibt keine Ewigkeit,
doch mein Herz zieht mich zu Dir.
Du wolltest nie ein Engel sein.
Ich hab die Traenen nicht gesehen
Warum laesst Du mich allein?
Warum kann ich nicht mit Dir gehen?
Doch wir haben nicht gesehen,
dass die Wirklichkeit uns jagt.
Wir wollten fliehen, wollten weg,
doch wir waren viel zu schwach.
Ich jage einsam durch die Nacht.
kann nicht glauben, dass Du gingst.
Der Schmerz umklammert fest mein Herz.
kann nicht atmen ohne Dich.
Was soll ich tun, wo soll ich hin?
Es gibt nichts was mich noch haelt.
Bevor der Schmerz mich fast zerfrisst
verlass ich diese Welt.
kamst Du aus der Dunkelheit.
Du beruehrtest mich ganz zart,
nahmst all den Schmerz von mir.
Du gabst meinem Leben Sinn,
Gefuehle die ich nie gekannt.
Wir beide flogen durch die Nacht
voll von dunkler Leidenschaft.
Ich such Dich in der Dunkelheit.
Bitte nimm den Schmerz von mir.
Es gibt keine Ewigkeit,
doch mein Herz zieht mich zu Dir.
Du wolltest nie ein Engel sein.
Ich hab die Traenen nicht gesehen
Warum laesst Du mich allein?
Warum kann ich nicht mit Dir gehen?
Doch wir haben nicht gesehen,
dass die Wirklichkeit uns jagt.
Wir wollten fliehen, wollten weg,
doch wir waren viel zu schwach.
Ich jage einsam durch die Nacht.
kann nicht glauben, dass Du gingst.
Der Schmerz umklammert fest mein Herz.
kann nicht atmen ohne Dich.
Was soll ich tun, wo soll ich hin?
Es gibt nichts was mich noch haelt.
Bevor der Schmerz mich fast zerfrisst
verlass ich diese Welt.
Nein nicht die Welt verlassen....!!!!
Du wirst wieder glücklich, das ist ein Befehl :D
:trost: :trost: :trost:
Du wirst wieder glücklich, das ist ein Befehl :D
:trost: :trost: :trost:
Ein super schönes Gedicht!!! Passt manchmal wirklich zu meinen Gedanken.
Traurige Maus
Traurige Maus
keine sorge vamp, ich werd ned gehen...
ausserdem isses ein lied, und kein gedicht.. oder doch?? naja... traf zumindest das was ich gedacht habe...
ausserdem isses ein lied, und kein gedicht.. oder doch?? naja... traf zumindest das was ich gedacht habe...
Seite 1 von 1 · 6 Beiträge in diesem Thema