why?
1 Antworten1'164 AufrufeGestartet von hopeless84 ·
hopeless84Themenstart
hier mal was von mir.
Hand in hand over years
My arms around you tight
Everything…it felt so right
Until you made me cry these tears
I thought you were the one
The one that makes me feel alright
Good times gone
My heart so broken deep insight
Sometimes I wonder why
Why did you do this?
Was your love just a lie?
Where were you when you were the one I miss?
I thought you were the one
The one that makes me feel alright
Good times gone
My heart was broken deep insight
Now look at me
Im going my way without you over years
No more fears
No more tears for you to cry
A girl who lives her dream, that’s what you can see
Did you ask yourself sometimes “why”?
Why this all happened?
der text handelt über meinen ersten freund der mich sehr schlecht behandelt hat (schläge etc).
Hand in hand over years
My arms around you tight
Everything…it felt so right
Until you made me cry these tears
I thought you were the one
The one that makes me feel alright
Good times gone
My heart so broken deep insight
Sometimes I wonder why
Why did you do this?
Was your love just a lie?
Where were you when you were the one I miss?
I thought you were the one
The one that makes me feel alright
Good times gone
My heart was broken deep insight
Now look at me
Im going my way without you over years
No more fears
No more tears for you to cry
A girl who lives her dream, that’s what you can see
Did you ask yourself sometimes “why”?
Why this all happened?
der text handelt über meinen ersten freund der mich sehr schlecht behandelt hat (schläge etc).
und hier nochmal was von mir...
Your voice inside my head
A smile arrives my face
I see you in my dreams
You haunt me every night
Your lips so close to mine
But when it comes nearly to a kiss
You’re fading away
You stole my heart
Give it back!
The more I come closer the more you walk away
I cant reach you anymore!
You’re so far away!
But now I catch the shine of your eyes
They’re lighting me the way to you
I follow you in the dark
I scream your name
Slowly but surely you disappear
You stole my heart
Give it back!
The more I come closer the more you walk away
I cant reach you anymore!
You’re so far away!
Will I ever reach you?
Your voice inside my head
Tears arrive my face
I know i have to go on
Thats the awful truth
der text handelt über meinen damaligen schwarm.
Your voice inside my head
A smile arrives my face
I see you in my dreams
You haunt me every night
Your lips so close to mine
But when it comes nearly to a kiss
You’re fading away
You stole my heart
Give it back!
The more I come closer the more you walk away
I cant reach you anymore!
You’re so far away!
But now I catch the shine of your eyes
They’re lighting me the way to you
I follow you in the dark
I scream your name
Slowly but surely you disappear
You stole my heart
Give it back!
The more I come closer the more you walk away
I cant reach you anymore!
You’re so far away!
Will I ever reach you?
Your voice inside my head
Tears arrive my face
I know i have to go on
Thats the awful truth
der text handelt über meinen damaligen schwarm.
Seite 1 von 1 · 2 Beiträge in diesem Thema