Zum Inhalt springen

The Way I Feel

0 Antworten734 AufrufeGestartet von Pechvögelchen ·

PechvögelchenThemenstart
#1
Seit Tagen hör ich nur noch ein Lied weil es so gut zu meiner Situation passt und ich wollte einfach mal den Text posten.

Lately I've been wandering

Off the narrow path

You’ve given me so many things that I've never had

And all in all I know it's you that always pulls me through

If you reach deep inside you’ll see my heart is true

‘Cause I hate the way I feel tonight

And I know I need you in my life

Yes I hate the way I feel inside

And I promise to make the sacrifice

The world I know is pulling me

More and more each day

I feel like the odd man out as I begin to pray

Spiteful eyes are watching me

With everything I do

In the midst of darkness Lord

My spirit calls for you

(You know sometimes deep inside)

I feel like this

©by 12 Stones - The Way I Feel

Seite 1 von 1 · 1 Beiträge in diesem Thema