A little poem
1 Antworten851 AufrufeGestartet von Tear*of*sorrow ·
Tear*of*sorrowThemenstart
A little poem for you
I feel things I never felt before
I smile whenever you smile
and I'm down whenever you are
I'm sad when you're gone
I don't know how to act,
What to do to make you see
that I really like you
Do I at all?
Sometimes it feels like you're so near to me
So close I can't even breathe any more
But then you're so far away
though you're right next to me
It doesn't make sense to me at all
What is really going on with the both of us?
Is this love?
Do we keep on playing with each others feelings?
Is it maybe hate?
Just friendship?
Are you my enemy?
Please tell me, who you rally are
Is everything just a dream or reality?
MfG,
Tear*of*sorrow
P.S.:Wenn ihr möchtet, dürft ihr das kleine Gedicht natürlich gerne kommentieren...
I feel things I never felt before
I smile whenever you smile
and I'm down whenever you are
I'm sad when you're gone
I don't know how to act,
What to do to make you see
that I really like you
Do I at all?
Sometimes it feels like you're so near to me
So close I can't even breathe any more
But then you're so far away
though you're right next to me
It doesn't make sense to me at all
What is really going on with the both of us?
Is this love?
Do we keep on playing with each others feelings?
Is it maybe hate?
Just friendship?
Are you my enemy?
Please tell me, who you rally are
Is everything just a dream or reality?
MfG,
Tear*of*sorrow
P.S.:Wenn ihr möchtet, dürft ihr das kleine Gedicht natürlich gerne kommentieren...
hey tear*of*sorrow
ich finde dieses gedicht sehr schön, auch wenn es auf englisch geschrieben ist.
bestimmt hat es dich viel mühe gekostet dass du das gedicht ins englisch übersetzt hast.
ist echt ein super schönes gedicht!! :super:
:schmatz:
deine süße13
ich finde dieses gedicht sehr schön, auch wenn es auf englisch geschrieben ist.
bestimmt hat es dich viel mühe gekostet dass du das gedicht ins englisch übersetzt hast.
ist echt ein super schönes gedicht!! :super:
:schmatz:
deine süße13
Seite 1 von 1 · 2 Beiträge in diesem Thema