You're not making sense
2 Antworten1'079 AufrufeGestartet von Punkratte ·
PunkratteThemenstart
You're not making sense
Last Night I came back
Came back to you
When I saw you
I felt those feeling
Which I hate
But I Don´t hate you
How could I?
I just hate the feeling
you´re not around
You hate me
I´m nothing for you
Please tell me why shouldn´t I Break down.
Should I give up?
Or shold I go (again) on these sensless way.
I can´t stand it no more.
Why can´t I understand it?
Why should I try it any more?
I know I should´t act like a schnook
But if you´re around I´m a schnook
I´m not able to do something right
Why do you have to look at me so?
Do you see it?
Or do you know it?
What´s wrong with me
No.
What´s wrong whith you
Why can´t you see how i feel?
Or do you see it,
and don´t act?
Please tell me why shouldn´t Break down.
Should I give up?
Or should I go (again) on these sensless way.
I can´t stand it no more.
Why can´t I understand it?
Why shold I try it any more?
I have to say it
I can´t be quiet anymore
I know if I say it to you
You´ll think that I´m an schnook
And the worst thing is that I´m
Afrait I can loose you
Loose the friendship
But I have to do it now
Please don´t look at me like that
I just love you
But I can´t say it
© VronIro
Ich weiß das das ein sehr schlechtes Englisch is...bin ja auch dieses jahr durchgefallen...aber es is mein erstes Gedicht auf Englisch und ich hab es für eine ganz besonderre Person geschrieben.
Last Night I came back
Came back to you
When I saw you
I felt those feeling
Which I hate
But I Don´t hate you
How could I?
I just hate the feeling
you´re not around
You hate me
I´m nothing for you
Please tell me why shouldn´t I Break down.
Should I give up?
Or shold I go (again) on these sensless way.
I can´t stand it no more.
Why can´t I understand it?
Why should I try it any more?
I know I should´t act like a schnook
But if you´re around I´m a schnook
I´m not able to do something right
Why do you have to look at me so?
Do you see it?
Or do you know it?
What´s wrong with me
No.
What´s wrong whith you
Why can´t you see how i feel?
Or do you see it,
and don´t act?
Please tell me why shouldn´t Break down.
Should I give up?
Or should I go (again) on these sensless way.
I can´t stand it no more.
Why can´t I understand it?
Why shold I try it any more?
I have to say it
I can´t be quiet anymore
I know if I say it to you
You´ll think that I´m an schnook
And the worst thing is that I´m
Afrait I can loose you
Loose the friendship
But I have to do it now
Please don´t look at me like that
I just love you
But I can´t say it
© VronIro
Ich weiß das das ein sehr schlechtes Englisch is...bin ja auch dieses jahr durchgefallen...aber es is mein erstes Gedicht auf Englisch und ich hab es für eine ganz besonderre Person geschrieben.
Sallü!
Ist doch egal ob das Englisch perfekt ist oder nicht.
Mir gefällts. Denn mir geht es ähnlich :heulen:
Grüsse
Cat
Ist doch egal ob das Englisch perfekt ist oder nicht.
Mir gefällts. Denn mir geht es ähnlich :heulen:
Grüsse
Cat
ach wieso das denn?
ratte
Ps.: fals du wen zu reden brauchst ..oder vlt stehn wir beide vorm gleichen problem und können uns irgendwie helfen..
ratte
Ps.: fals du wen zu reden brauchst ..oder vlt stehn wir beide vorm gleichen problem und können uns irgendwie helfen..
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema