Ein Versuch es zu verarbeiten...
2 Antworten968 AufrufeGestartet von Steff ·
SteffThemenstart
When I see you, I start to cry.
When I see you, I want to die.
When I think at you, I start to cry.
When I think at you, I want to die.
When someone says your name, I start to cry.
When someone says your name, I want to die.
Love is so cruel, but why?
This love only makes me wanna die.
---
We had such a wonderful time,
but it seems to be over forever.
I was yours and you were mine,
but over is our time together.
Over years he tried to get you,
truth became out of all my fears.
After 2 years, he got you,
now all around me are oceans of tears.
Over 2 months are over now,
but my pain doesn't become less.
I don't know how,
but sometime it will be over, I guess.
When I see you, I want to die.
When I think at you, I start to cry.
When I think at you, I want to die.
When someone says your name, I start to cry.
When someone says your name, I want to die.
Love is so cruel, but why?
This love only makes me wanna die.
---
We had such a wonderful time,
but it seems to be over forever.
I was yours and you were mine,
but over is our time together.
Over years he tried to get you,
truth became out of all my fears.
After 2 years, he got you,
now all around me are oceans of tears.
Over 2 months are over now,
but my pain doesn't become less.
I don't know how,
but sometime it will be over, I guess.
oja, die liebe ....
Am anfang sooo schön und dann wenn alles vorbei ist, dann tuts so weh....
Aber dein gedicht erklärt den schmerz nach einer trennung sehr gut!
Alles Liebe, :trost:
lg, engel
Am anfang sooo schön und dann wenn alles vorbei ist, dann tuts so weh....
Aber dein gedicht erklärt den schmerz nach einer trennung sehr gut!
Alles Liebe, :trost:
lg, engel
hmmmm...
wunderschön....
und ich kann naxhvollziehen wie sehr das wehtut....
aber das geht auch wieder vorbei....
braucht alles seine zeit auch wenn es noch so aussichtsalos erscheint...
wir packen des schon..
:super:
wunderschön....
und ich kann naxhvollziehen wie sehr das wehtut....
aber das geht auch wieder vorbei....
braucht alles seine zeit auch wenn es noch so aussichtsalos erscheint...
wir packen des schon..
:super:
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema